Über Accordant

Die mühelose, kostengünstige Möglichkeit, deinen Arbeitsplatz bis zu 30 % effizienter zu gestalten. Weder CAD-Kenntnisse noch ein Abschluss in Architektur sind erforderlich.

Erfahre mehr über Accordant

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Accordant bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jackie F.
Director in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Workplace Management Software

Kommentare: Fantastic software and great people to work with, 10 out of 10 first class service.

The software is intuitive and easy to navigate, it can flex for small SMEs to Global companies.

There is nothing we don't like about the Accordant software

GRE Planning & Development in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

User-Friendly Space and Occupancy Management

Kommentare: Overall, I have been very pleased with Accordant. The customer service has been outstanding and they seem to be committed to continual improvement and addition of new features to meet the ever-changing needs of FM/CRE professionals.

Most of Accordant’s features are intuitive and easy to learn, which has significantly reduced our training time for new users. Their user-friendly, web-based interface allows our employees to view floor plans or locate people and resources quickly and easily, right from their browsers. The simple drag-and-drop functionality makes occupancy updates virtually effortless for our FM team, and the new back to work toolkit has been absolutely fundamental in planning our company’s return to the office, post COVID-19.

The reporting feature could use some improvement. The standard reports are somewhat cumbersome, particularly when running them for a large portfolio. We would love to see user customizable reports and data exports made available in a future release.

Facilities Manager in USA
Forschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Accordant (CADM) is worth the investment and more!

Pricing is based on square footage, not number of users, making the cost ‘really great’ for us as we anticipate our global offices to come on board this year. Implementation was easy, and the ‘how to’ sheets we created with CadM that simplified training manuals got our folks functional sooner than hoped.

Any negatives we encountered were turned into positives through shared collaboration with the CadM development team. As early adopters of the mydesk application, we were beta testing its’ functionality. You don’t always know how things work until you really use it, so I used it! The CadM team appreciated the honest feedback to implement change, enhancements and improvements.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SiQ und Robin

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Accordant: The space management module I looked at before CadM had an amazing video but was priced well beyond my price range, so I needed to see what else was out there. Searching for similar companies on Capterra, I found CadM. From there it was the information on their website that drew me in. I was totally wow’ed and intrigued by the intuitive and robust drag and drop functionality as compared to other competitors.

Temesgen H.
CAFM Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great System

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: With Accordant, we were solving the problem of lack of an automated location management system. We have realized the benefit of gained time because of the automation.

The most impactful feature was the automated location management feature. Accordant is very easy to use. I was trained on it for a week and I was ready to go. Integration with our existing business processes was also very easy.

What I liked least about this software was the asset management feature. It can be a bit more streamlined. Its reporting feature also needs some more improvement.