Filtern nach:

Über kafelive

Free online restaurant pos system on www.kafelive.com

Erfahre mehr über kafelive

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2018

"Enjoy hassle-free accounting and manage your business with Kafelive at an absolutely free of cost"

Kommentare: I am an independent woman and run two restaurants simultaneously. After being blessed with two kids it was tough for me to handle my home and restaurant business simultaneously. One day, one of my friends told me who runs a restaurant business too, told me about kafelive.com which is an online POS management system. She taught me how to operate it and I started using it without any further delay. To my utter surprise, I found their service is absolutely free of cost which is just unbelievable.

Vorteile: They have the web version of the software which is highly user-friendly and to my utter surprise; it can be accessed even during slow Wi-Fi connections. They provide facilities like adding commands, receipt printing and many more. Now I enjoy hassle-free accounting being at home or at any place at any time no need to worry.

Nachteile: I would like to recommend Kafelive, free POS system for the restaurant to all who are facing difficulty in handling their business accounting and can’t be physically present at the same place all the time.
One thing you have to keep in mind is that you can access only one account at a time and they do not accept cheque payment, other than this it is perfect for daily use purpose and all the more it is free of cost.

• Quelle des Nutzers