Über Track-POD

Track-POD ist eine Last-Mile-Liefermanagement-Software, mit der du deine Geschäftsergebnisse steigern kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Track-POD

The value you receive for the money you spend is worth every penny.

Overly sensitive map scrolling, no historic tracking of drivers speeds etc, can be a little cumbersome & additional drivers are expensive.

Bewertungen zu Track-POD

Track-POD hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 131 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Track-POD bereits verwendet?

Engin
AG in Schweiz
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Services

Kommentare: A-Z ist schneller und einfach seit 5 jahre debai

Optiemierung toure und Kalkulationen und auch Rechnungen schreiben

gar nichts alles ist Besser bei kleinigkeiten ist hilfsbereit

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback and for using Track-POD for five years! We're glad to hear it's been working well for you!

Zac
Zac
Business Analyst & Purchasing Manager in Australien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Track Pod Review

Kommentare: Great, would definitely recommend.

easy to set up and use software, fits well with our business.

Mobile usage across android and iso have different capabilities.

Antwort von Track-POD

Hi Zac, thanks for sharing your feedback!

Great TMS system

Kommentare: We have used this software since opening the business and although we researched the market in depth to see what else is out there we really like this system due to it's reliability, ease of use and great client interface. The new client portal update is fresh and easy to use and the client feedback system has been great for our team morale.

Very easy to use with an increasing number of functions and good customer service. Very little downtime or glitches. Over the last 2-3 years we've seen a lot of development of the software and new functions come in which gives us real faith in the platform being constantly progressed to meet our needs. Vehicle checks, client feedback and custom form boxes all help make this software versatile and help our business to run smoothly. Our clients constantly feedback that they love the live tracking all day with driver info so that they never feel anxious about missing a delivery!

The software is constantly being developed but there is more functionality which could be added such as more options for using the software as a transport company rather than pre-dominantly an outbound delivery software so that the tracking facility is cohesive for both ends of the job. Also small things like auto formatting phone numbers and addresses would help especially where our clients use the portal to book in themselves as we spend a lot of time verifying their data entry which could be automated. Creating new shippers records including notification settings and contact info within the new booking window would be a time saver also but otherwise the overall usability, reliability and function range is extremely good value for money.

Antwort von Track-POD

Thank you for leaving such a thorough review, your feedback is very helpful!

Isaac
Finance Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Track-POD for Operational Functioning for Companies

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Track-POD has all the support players on board, and they deliver focused report to users.

Track-POD has nothing contradicting, in making operations successful.

letzten Monat

Hi Isaac, Thank you for sharing such a positive review! We're thrilled to hear that Track-POD has been able to support your operational needs effectively and appreciate your high ratings across all categories. It's great to know our features and customer support have met your expectations. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your team with the same level of excellence. Best regards, The Track-POD Team

Jake
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Close but no cigar

Kommentare: A good effort, but coming up far short in many areas and we are exploring other solutions that cost more but are more useable long term.

The price is good, it’s a fraction of the competitors offering for a small company. The overall design of the product is about right.

The support is AWFUL. Rude, argumentative and unhelpful. Rather than admit to failings in their product and take suggestions on board, the support team deliberately confuse and delay conversations. There are many features that are essential that just aren’t implemented. For example, being able to see an updated ETA for a delivery in the admin UI. The app has the info, so why not show it? They have a good API, but make certain data hidden for no good reason. A complete lack of webhooks is also completely unexplained. The driver mobile app itself will randomly crash and require deleting and reinstalling. The whole ‘flow’ of the mobile app is confusing. Editing orders and routes after starting them is convoluted and unnecessarily difficult. If the drivers miss a step in the app, the admin user cannot fix it (such as closing a completed route).

Antwort von Track-POD

Hi Jake, thanks for your review. We are very sorry that our application does not support some of custom functions for your business needs and we do not provide the web-hooks at the moment, instead that we offer our powerful and comprehensive API. We try do the best efforts according our practice in logistics. On the other hand, most of the features are available - you can close a route, you can delete an order. We recommend you to visit out help center.

Xyaria
eStore and Procurement Manager in Trinidad und Tobago
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Track-POD User Review

Track-POD allows me to better mobilize my team and eliminate a lot of paperwork allowing us to digitize the delivery aspect of the business.

TRack-POD's routing optimization is not geared and developed enough for my country/region. So sometimes the routes suggested are not the best routes for delivery.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you, Xyaria, for your positive review and valuable feedback on Track-POD. We're glad it has streamlined your delivery process and emerged as the best choice among the platforms you evaluated. We take your comments on routing optimization seriously and are working on enhancements to better serve your region. Your insights are crucial for our improvement, and we appreciate your support and recommendation.

Ryan
President in Kanada
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Oneextraguy- Review

Kommentare: Track pod has taken us from using google calendar to send work to my drivers and has instead provided a functional app along with desktop software that has made my company more efficient from routes to billing and seeing at a glance EVERY job that needs to be billed by the day.

I like most that it optimizes the route for the day. Making us more efficient and saving us money on wasted fuel and time.

The preview option (optimizing yourself) works great. When the software optimized for you it doesn’t allow you to correct the route without complications. (The numbering remains not allowing me to change the routing)

Antwort von Track-POD

Hi Ryan, Thank you for your review. We value your business and wanted to notify you that the feedback functionality about your delivery service soon will be available on your mobile devices. So, you will be able to monitor your feedback about provided service in the web-dashboard analytics page.

Adi
Managing director in Niederlande
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Veru useful Proof of Delivery and Logistics App

In principle, it is a user-friendly and useful tool for everyday logistics.

Lack of status update widget for the Shopify Stores. A price for additional vehicles.

Liz
Operations Support Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Automated Excellence

Even the lowest subscription with Track-Pod allows me to manage my courier with ease. The process of uploading routes, and adding new routes is extremely intuitive and streamlined.

For the future, I would like to be able to use Track-Pod on a mobile site. Currently even with another phone app that allows me to view desktop versions of websites, I'm unable to add more routes on the fly if I'm not at a desktop computer.

Antwort von Track-POD

Thanks a lot for your generous review, we really appreciate it. The Mobile Dispatcher app is on our to-do list. We will be glad to make your daily operations even easier.

Neil
IT Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best

Kommentare: We are solving the endless task of routing each vehicle ourselves with the optimisation

I had to move away from another system due to the scanning on and off function that they did not have and i found with Track-Pod they offered more than what i was getting with the other company anyways!

The integration was seamless but I do wish we had ore options when it came to what information our website that it fed into de-track.

Gertruda
Gertruda
Project manager in Litauen
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good complex of functionalities

Kommentare: Comparing price, it is a good deal. Also very flexible plans. We satisfued with it while we are small.

Easy to use, helpful and fast customer service, many fuctions are included in main plan. Also you can customize your data fields, reports and documents.

We are missing the feature to control the orders that are arleady delivered and in the HUB. Also customers have small amount of information in the reports they can get from customer accounts. Customer service is opem with new suggestions, they work hard and has a good comunication

Antwort von Track-POD

Dear Gertruda, Thank you for your fair feedback. We will keep working hard to make the app as flexible as possible to provide you with the personalized experience fitting your business flow.

Robert
Founder in UK

Managing and Planning Logistics Team

Kommentare: Overall we'd be lost without it.

TYrack-POD is our main tool for planning and managing our cargo-bike logistics team. It's ability to create routes and manage orders for deliveries and collections, shipping client and end customers is easy to use and straightforward for most day to day operations. Importing xls or csv file is extremely useful if a little quirky and simple integration with Woocommerce is exceptionally useful

There are a number of improvements I'd make, and I have sent these to the support team for inclusion to their development plan. Multi modal planning, cargo bike and electric vans for example, shipper notifications as well as a few minor improvements.

Antwort von Track-POD

Hi Robert, We appreciate your review and will do the best for new functionality of routing including the bike and electric vans/trucks to be optimized at the same time.

Ahmed
Owner in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product. Terrible customer service

Kommentare: Negative. I truly think you need to listen to your customers more and not just focus on the money.

Ease of use. Tons of features. Integrated with Shopify easily and allows orders to be fulfilled. Driver is tracked via gps and notifications are automated. But of a learning curve but good features overall

The software isn’t the issue. My problem was with the customer service. I had purchased an annual membership right away, without even taking advantage of the trial because the trial version doesn’t give you the full features. After that. I added a second driver thinking it was monthly subscription (which made sense as it was an option when you signed up the first user). Only to find out I got charged the full 560 Canadian right away for the second user. When I tried to cancel this (my company is still new and we do not need two delivery drivers at this time). I got so much push back from the rep or [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or who ever it was basically telling me not to bug them again and it’s too bad. They ignored my emails pleading them to do the right thing. It was clear. And as a business owner I would have done the right thing. It’s too bad as this is a good app. I wil absolutely not continue once my subscription is through and would not recommend this.

mike
owner in Kanada

well worth the purchase

Kommentare: Whenever I’ve had a problem customer service has always been there to help and get me the answers I need in a timely manner.

I like that I’m able to get signatures and pictures of deliveries.. But I’m able to get a picture of the load. Also allows me to track my drivers to see where the rat when a customer calls to ask how long before their package arrives.

My only dislike is with the shipping labels but it’s not like Purolator or UPS or Canada Post where you can see the senders information and the receivers information both on the same label.

Antwort von Track-POD

Hi Mike, Thanks for sharing your feedback! Regarding Track-POD shipping labels, kindly note that they are customizable and our support team is happy to assist you if needed.

Francisco
CEO in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for the value.

Kommentare: I am please with the ease of use of this app and the reliability of its use.

With with this application I've been able to maintain a high level of service. I have also been able to secure many more government contracts where they require tracking. I would recommend them to anyone.

Not many there have been few bugs that work out in general good product.

Antwort von Track-POD

Hi Francisco, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Track-POD software!

Lee
Director in Australien
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Front end, poor reporting/support

Kommentare: Great functionality but terrible and very limited reporting reporting

The front end app for the drivers is simple to use and the drivers have only the functionality they need. Plus the ability to quickly create and optimise routes is great

The back end reporting is terrible. To get a run sheet which i use daily I have to manually type all the notes that are on the route sheet onto the loading list which is where our warehouse crew pack from. And drivers have as a backup when the app goes down. The lack of responsive support is also a huge issue. I am looking at moving because the reporting costs me an hour of my time each day. I only have 3/4 runs a day. I could not scale my business with this software as it stands

Antwort von Track-POD

Hi Lee, Thanks so much for your review. Your feedback is really useful. We have a road map to improve our reporting. We will appreciate if you provide more details upon '..the app goes down'. Our team strives to respond to our customers during 24 hours. Please note that our support days are Monday - Friday.

john
Transport Manager in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Track POD Essential to our business

Kommentare: Without this software our job would be a lot harder.

This is one software product that meets all of our needs from routing to delivering.

The only con is that photos of deliveries are not at a high resolution that we require......other than that everything else is very good.

jon
owner in Australien
Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

The live tracking with customer notifications is a game changer for our industry. We also love the POD's from each delivery made, helps us see exactly where the client received their order onto site.

The route and order automation isn't perfect. We often manual override to suit our trucks. The mapping software is for cars, doesn't seem to support truck routes. i.e. low bridges, load limited roads etc.

Antwort von Track-POD

Hi Jon, thanks for leaving a review!

Emmanuella
manager in Belgien
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ideal software for our company | tracking limited number of vehicles

Kommentare: Good

Ease of use administratorEase of use driver

Analytics. Total numbers of hours driver was working = difficult to track...Tracking with multiple webshops should be better and standard

Menna
Customer Experience Team Manager in Kanada
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Track POD

Kommentare: Amazing...glad our company moved to Track-POD

Very easy to use and POD PDF is easy to send to our customers

currently cannot include deliveries made by common carriers....only deliveries made by company's own fleet

Antwort von Track-POD

Hi Menna, Thanks for sharing your positive feedback!

brian
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

efficient

Kommentare: Overall, track-=pod is a great software to help make your business run better

Track-Pod makes deliveries easy. Since using track-pod our deliveries have gone up and our time spent on them has dropped.

Not much to say about what I like least but maybe a better API

Antwort von Track-POD

Thank you for being a loyal customer of our delivery app. We are glad to know that our delivery software helps businesses grow.

Kailaash
Director in Niederlande
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FoodLyft review

Kommentare: With out Track-Pod we would have a logistic problem because we deliver food and our drivers pick up multiple order in one route.

The overal handeling op the application and the back-end in good. We don't have difficulties to train our employees with the software. The use of colour, for example with the buttons.

The application for android and ios is different, the ios version does not include some of the android version such as an overview of order in a map, possibility to call the customer and the ios does not have a bike route. Also the many steps to complete an order in the app is inefficient. Such as arrived, delivered, proof of delivery and departed. For us would it be more convenient to have 2 steps/ buttons; delivered and departed.

Antwort von Track-POD

Thanks so much for your feedback. We work hard on improvements of IOS version. The update coming soon and will be added new features on IOS driver app too.

Tamati
Systems Developer / DBA in Cookinseln
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Track-POD is a Great App for our business

Kommentare: Track-POD solved our manual processing and paper printing also saving on toner costs. Previously we had a dedicated staff to sorting orders on a spreadsheet, printing orders lists then distributing the orders list; Track-POD cut down staff hours to do this job overall savings on staff costs. Great app for us.

Digital transformation for our company, before we had this app we were printing orders and was time consuming looking for old orders that were signed off to provide customers with proof of delivery. Works great on android so was easier to source equipment to get the POD.

The app is perfect, we trialed it for a month and the team manager could not find flaws in the app, in fact Track-POD had more to offer like the KPI & reports and also being able to print a POD for customers.

Antwort von Track-POD

Hello Tamati, Thanks, doe much for your review and warm words.

Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great transport optimization tool

Kommentare: We solved our ineffective transport problem. Routes are planned optional now.
POD - proof of delivery helps us to have delivery proofs in the database instead of lots of paper works.

- Interface - web based, easy to use, fast learning. - Functionality - lots of settings, customization possibilities etc. - Mobile app - very intuitive for the unskillful driver.

- Finding address sometimes inaccurate, especially in rural areas.

Thanks for the feedback.

Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Track-POD changed our business

We can plan our routes much quicker and it is reduced our need for delivery drivers

Once you get to understand how to use Track-POD, there are no issues at all.

Antwort von Track-POD

We appreciate your kind feedback!