CANDDi Bewertungen

von Campaign and Digital Intelligence

Filtern nach:

4.6/5

Über CANDDi

CANDDi erledigt die gesamte Arbeit und du erzielst zusätzliche Verkäufe.
Leads werden durch den integrierten Systemansatz in dein CRM eingespeist.

Erfahre mehr über CANDDi

David G.
Director of Stuff & Things aka Sales & Marketing Director
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2018

"We LOVE CANDDi at Conscious Solutions"

Kommentare: We've had a great user experience with CANDDi. My team love using it and getting more insights on the individuals using our website.

Vorteile: We used to use another 'contract tracking' application but did not like their 'hard sell' approach, annual contracts and lack of integration. Since moving to CANDDi we love their soft sell/supportive approach, month to month contracts (even though we've been a client now for three years) and that we can integrate with our SuiteCRM installation.

Nachteile: That from time to time we forget to use it to its fullest extent. And that's not CANDDi's fault, that's our fault!

Michael S.
Mr
Logistik & Lieferkette, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2019

"Canddi tells us exactly who is doing what on our website, and when"

Kommentare: Finding out that someone had visited the site was easy enough, but finding out who had visited the site was impossible unless the visitor completed the form. We looked at Lead Forensics and other reverse IP lookup solutions, but found that a) reverse IP lookup didn’t work well in our sector and b) knowing which company had visited wasn’t all that useful. Then we found Canddi. Now we know exactly who has visited the site, when and precisely what they did when they were there. We’re now able to feed this information straight to our sales team and account managers to follow up on. Of all the marketing technology we use, Canddi is the most valuable and provides the most actionable data

Vorteile: It tells us who is on the website. Not that somebody is on it, not that a company has been on it - but which named individual has been on.

Nachteile: Canddi itself is pretty easy to use but, and this isn't really Canddi's fault, figuring out how to integrate with other technologies isn't easy.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Adriana S.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2018

"Revolutionary addition to marketing mix"

Kommentare: An excellent product that has allowed us to plug the black hole of anonymous visitors to our website that don't translate to enquiry and we had no visibility of. An eye-opening revelation as to just how many people are engaging with your company and brand that just bounce off and have no further contact.

Vorteile: It beats any other "similar" software in the level of information it feeds back and the accuracy of the IP match. Great layout, easy to use and fantastic support team. Highlights and present s 100's of missed opportunities/red hot leads. Great value for money...it pays for itself in 3 months

Nachteile: Nothing not to like about it.....Tim and the team keep developing it so never a chance to not like it as always moving and improving.

• Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Lauren M.
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2019

"Excellent Customer Support"

Kommentare: CANDDi is a useful tool and is certainly an upgrade from Lead Forensics, a tracking software we previously used. It has its minor flaws, but these are made up for with its qualities and fantastic customer support team - I can't stress enough how much rep and his colleagues have helped me learn about and use CANDDi, they are a true credit to the whole package.

Vorteile: The idea behind CANDDi is really great and most of it works up to standard. It tracks clicks successfully and it is really easy to segment customers and the channels they are coming from. I've really enjoyed all my experiences with the customer support - probably the most significant 'pro,' in my opinion. I am always put through to a friendly and knowledgeable member of staff that is willing to help and optimise my experience. No matter what strange and wonderful questions I come up with, he had a solution for everything and made CANDDi much easier to use, he really is a superstar and a pleasure to work with (and definitely deserves a pay-rise). :)

Nachteile: It is quite often I receive CANDDi profiles with 'No name' and 'No company,' this can be annoying as it fills up the stream with useless data. CANDDi doesn't seem to be very compatible with Google Ads - I have had a number of problems in trying to track clicks from Ads and the issue still isn't fully resolved. I am also unimpressed with the CANDDi for Outlook plugin. It is great when it works but I often get false read receipts, for example when the recipient is internal, in my office, it sometimes comes back with an 'opened' notification when I know for certain the email hasn't been opened. I have trialed this many times and there are definitely issues.

• Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Sean D.
Marketing Assistant
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2019

"Top of the line for lead generation "

Kommentare: We replaced our Lead Forensics website tool with CANDDI and we will never go back. Some of the things that Lead Forensics either refused to do, or made you pay a premium for, or simply couldn't do are very easy to master and utilize within CANDDI. We primarily love that we now have the ability to figure out exactly who was on our site if they click through to an article via an email campaign as previously we were only able to see a blurry version of this traffic and had to make our own assumptions. CANDDI removes the guesswork and now we know who followed that link and what they did afterwards!

Vorteile: Very intuitive user interface
Was able to pick up and go without any training
Once the team got my team trained we felt like pros within two weeks
Super quick turnover time (got my business set up within the period of 3 days)
Much more functional than something like lead forensics
The ability to generate user information and track those specific users activity has already generated valuable leads for us by showing us which individuals from a company watched a demo of our product, etc.
Super friendly group to work with

Nachteile: As of yet, I have not found anything I dislike about this software. Perhaps I am biased because it is such an upgrade from the lead generation tracking tool we previously had been using for our site. This has made generating quality leads from our web traffic a fluid and easy process.

• Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Matthew H.
Franchisee Mentor
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2018

"CANDDI software gives visability"

Kommentare: My overall experience is 9/10 ...... and 10/10 for the service

Vorteile: The support at CANDDI is superb - which is great for a non tech guy like me. It gives great visability and compliments other marketing activities allowing me to see who has been in our site, where they came from and what they looked at ..... also captures the lead and pushes straight into our CRM

Nachteile: No real downsides to the software. Along with visibility it obviously gives another layer of ‘stays’ that needs to be filtered. The software has good filters but , again as a non tech guy, I had to get used to this

Ansar M.
Managing Director
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2018

"Absolutely critical for my sales team "

Kommentare: It gives us a truer picture as a business about what our prospects are doing. In our weekly strategy sales and marketing meetings my marketing manager shares top line Google Analytics data which is good but when we want to dig deeper, the CANDDI individual visitor profiles tells us exactly what people are interested in so what we should speak with John Smith from ABC limited about. Makes everything more efficient and easier. Helps us sell!

Vorteile: The fact it makes sales more predictable. My sales staff know who are opening their Outlook emails so they know which prospects to target. I love how it makes them more efficient and how they know how to follow up even before picking up the phone. It almost automates the sales process and it keeps the sales team happy!

Nachteile: Not a con but a Feature Request I think - it would be have a Google Analytics section where it gives topline GA data. This would be very interesting. All in one place.

• Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Nigel D.
Virtual Marketing Director for Small Business Owners
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"CANDDi tells you more"

Kommentare: CANDDi helps me understand who is doing what on my website. It is also helping me time my sales conversations more effectively.

Vorteile: It simply gives you a huge amount of data that you can use as much or as little as you want. A major differentiator from its competitors.

Nachteile: Some of the functionality is described using tech jargon, whereas it could be translated into English to make using it easier

Rod C.
Commercial Head of Mobile-Enterprise & Proteo
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2018

"Real ROI"

Kommentare: The results have been amazing, the support second to none and when required the team went that extra mile to get the job done

Vorteile: CANDDI exposes all visitors to your site and provides you with their key areas of interest, no more cold calls. I can now qualify my sales calls with the same focus the site visitor made.

Nachteile: No Cons, it delivers and supports your marketing efforts

• Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Steven H.
Founder, Volunteer and Designer
Philanthropie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2018

"Great team and amazing attention to detail"

Kommentare: Canddi gives us great insights as to where our customers are coming from at their first interaction. This is a invaluable tool to help us determine the best places that are worthy of a cut of our annual marketing budget.

Vorteile: Canddi is very easy to use and a member of their team is never to far aware from proving assistance if and when it is needed.

Nachteile: It can often by tricky to work out what does what, but there is a help toggle you can switch on which is very useful and contains detailed information about each aspect.

• Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Marcus R.
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2018

"Outbound Sales/Marketers should get Canddi!"

Kommentare: Excellent, it has helped me close business with prospects, and our clients have also had proven results from Canddi.

Vorteile: Live Feed - it shows me when a prospect has clicked on a link in my 1-1 email from Outlook - very powerful for anyone in a Sales environment.

Nachteile: Out of the box, there are too many email notifications, these can be limited by unticking the various notifications, but as an agency we always have to remind clients to do this because otherwise their in-box fills up with Canddi alerts. It's not a big issue though.