Über My Junna

A HIPAA compliant client management software to organize your clients, case notes, organize and track community resources and more!

Erfahre mehr über My Junna

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu My Junna

5,0

My Junna hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du My Junna bereits verwendet?

Kathleen
Counselor & Care Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Flexible, Supportive, & Outstanding

Kommentare: My Junna is a supportive, flexible company. The customer-service is outstanding. I generally don't even have to wait a day to get my questions answered. One time, I voiced a question on a Friday evening, thinking I would need to wait until Monday morning for an answer. The issue was resolved within an hour. I feel like My Junna partners with me to meet my goals, as opposed to me just being a customer. As a small business owner, I feel very supported.

I like most that it is cloud-based and HIPAA compliant. The Invoice feature is very easy to use.

Since I use it for both Counseling and Care Management, I would like to see more Counseling features added - like a special module for therapists. But that's just pie-in-the-sky thinking. This software works wonderfully for what I need.

Jim
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

JunnaCare Rocks!

Kommentare: As a private Geriatric Care Manager in a solo practice, I find that JunnaCare solves my problems easily. I love the invoicing and partners section. I'm trying to go paperless and JunnaCare makes this mostly a reality.

I like the fact that JunnaCare is very affordable for a start-up solo practice like mine. JunnaCare is very intuitive and easy to learn. JunnaCare works on all platforms. I use it on my Mac, MacBookPro, my iPad and my iPhone 7 Plus.

I lke all the features of JunnaCare. Haven't discovered any faults. I've been using it since July 2017.

Teresa
Elder Care consultant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Intuitive and user-friendly

Kommentare: Limited, unfortunately.

The program is well-organized, not too deep and not to shallow in terms of depth of data. The system is easy to navigate and the embedded how-to videos are straight-forward and comprehensive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team sought feedback and worked to improve the system.

The built-in and un-removable vendor in the partnership tab. This is a very minor thing that I think was resolved.

Niki
Managing Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great program

Kommentare: They are very open to hearing suggestions or requests for new features and have changed a couple of minor things already

Ease of use. It's very intuitive and did not require hours of training before starting the program. It does what we need it to do.

Just a couple of minor things, more user preference than a problem with the software