Filtern nach:

Über Wherewolf

Die einzige fortschrittliche Lösung für digitales Verzichtserklärungen, Kundenmanagement und Marketing für Tour- und Aktivitätsbetreiber.

Erfahre mehr über Wherewolf

Stacey S.
Operations Manager in Neuseeland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Wherewolf is the easy choice

Kommentare: The Team here at EcoZip and I love using Wherewolf - we used to do the work manually so the upgrade is a life saver. Easy, fast, reliable and super efficient.

Wherewolf was extremely easy to connect with and super easy to use, the support team always promptly reply to any queries, the customer interface is also easy to use for all walk of life!

I can't think of any con's off the top of my head. Whenever we have any issues we create a support ticket which is promptly actioned. If the issues was not resolved right away then we are updated as the issue progresses to it's completion point. Maybe one con is where the system sometimes freezes; however I am not sure if that is at times our internet. I guess at times it take a while to sync, however again this could be out internet.

Patrick A.
Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Patrick Alexander, Rockaway

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Just need to speed up the process, but otherwise good.

Data Collection, Intuitive Design, Few Connectivity Issues

We need a box for the east coast states that are small and hard to hit on an iPad or iPhone with your finger. The email you are sending has been finding its way into some spam folders, not sure how if that can be fixed. Please include a message about how the person who gets the initial email can forward it along to the rest of the group, or at least make it more prominent. We have some people filling it out themselves and then making the others do it in-store so let's connect the dots for people. The biggest thing we need to fix is the amount of time it takes to fill out the form. The app moves slowly when in between guests and if I had a 12 person group it will literally take 15-20 minutes before everyone is done, and that messes up my entire schedule for the day.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Patrick. Thanks for submitting your review. These are all items we can definitely help with. If your main objective is to increase the speed of your check-in process, we can customize the solution and remove any unnecessary questions you might be asking as part of your waiver. We can also change the language in the email that gets sent to the person who made the reservation so they have clear instructions to forward to the rest of the group. Can you send your requests to support@getwherewolf.com? Thanks, Phil

Jeremiah F.
Owner & Lead Guide in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Bad fit for my company

Kommentare: I reached out to Wherewolf on the recommendation of a friend - because I wanted to move away from paper waivers and collect customer email addresses to use later with marketing apps like MailChimp. In retrospect I could have accomplished this in other ways at a much lower cost. I expressed concern that I didn't think Wherewolf made sense for a company as small as mine, considering the start up and monthly costs, and when you consider how few waivers I would be using every month. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who seemed to listen initially, turned out to be another smooth talking salesperson in the end. I told him the size of my company and how many waivers a month I would be using. He agreed on a special price for me then promptly disappeared from communication and had the price changed on me. I explained that even with the discount I was paying over $3 per waiver. Customer Success Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] accused me of insinuating blackmail when I told her I would cancel my account and share my experiences online if Wherewolf was not willing to honor the contract I had signed. Resolving anything took weeks and many back and fourth emails. I held off on cancelling at first b/c I had already invested in the initial start up cost and lots of time getting everything set up - I did not want the whole thing to be a total loss. A much better outcome would have been achieved if they listened better /didn't "push for the sale" regardless of my particular situation.

I like the liability waiver graphics (what the customer sees filling out the form), how customizable everything is, and the fact that you can collect demographic and email information for all clients that opt in. Their customized "request for online review" automatic emails look great too. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who works tech support (contracted out it seems), works hard to resolve issues and is the most responsive person working for the company in terms of getting back to inquiries.

The value just wasn't there for me and my small company. The initial rate I was quoted, and that was written into my contract, suddenly changed after one year. I also had trouble transferring my client list to MailChimp in a useable format as well which was a huge deal as that was one of the major reasons I signed up for the software. After months with tech support we were finally able to get it to work. I had trouble reaching anyone by phone when I needed help - for example, then I wanted to cancel my account the phone number on my bill was to a non-working number. It took several emails to different people before my account was finally cancelled months, and hundreds of dollars, later.

Tanya C.
Manager in Turks- und Caicosinseln

Fantastic

Kommentare: This software and the team behind it have been a great pleasure to work with and would highly recommend

this software is so great for keeping liability forms, the reports and information gained without having to store papers for years. The support team are phenomenal. I have never had a question unanswered, they are quick to respond and don't disappear. They even did a custom build for allowing pre-arrival sign in. This software also links to my booking software making it even easier.

It does have some constraints, but nothing I haven't been able work over. Nothing enough to make me unhappy.

Sarah D.

Great product

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have decided not to upgrade to a newer version for now as some of the new features don't quite work for us, however overall our experience has been good and the customer service is excellent, they are quick to respond and happy to assist with any queries.

It's very simple to use, displays simply and clearly for our customers and the reporting on statistics is great

The map we currently use for customers to identify where they are from isn't the easiest to use, however we are moving to a drop down box option which will be much easier and Wherewolf have been helpful in getting this changed over for us

Joel L.
owner in Neuseeland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product - best guest Management system out there!!

We enjoy the ease of the manifest, the ability to capture our guest's data (not booking data) to make more informed decisions on marketing spend and love the follow up email. We have gone from 27 to 13 on Tripadvisor ranking.

The set up cost was high but given the software has been so useful it has started to pay itself back.

Benjamin B.
Sales & Marketing Representative/Consultant in USA

Awesome! Blessing!

Kommentare: Tracking overall marketing effort and getting true analytical reports. Going paperless with liability waivers. Awesome Support staff.

Eliminates physical paperwork and storage, liability forms on iPad now going paperless, we can gather customers information, track all our marketing efforts, intergraded with Fareharbor for our online reservations, priceless for all my clients whom are currently using Wherewolf. Support team spot on and extremely helpful, supportive and instrumental in customizing our needs for different vendors working with Maui's visitor industry which is very unique.

Set up and customizing Wherewolf with each individual Vendor. Being aware of time difference between Hawaii & New Zealand :).

Chris B.
Manager in Neuseeland
Wein und Spirituosen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product - My customers love the unquie checkin + makes our front desk and vans look slick!!

Kommentare: Fantastic idea and great systems - it has changed the way we look at gathering customer info for the better moving forward. Its been a game changer for our Tours and I feel has been a key part in helping us jump ahead of our other competitiors for sure.

The ease of data information that I now have accesss to - plus no more photocopied forms all over my checkin and vans :)

It's just a pitty it can't self drive the Wine tours van as well - maybe in the future ha ha . There's not much to not like about it - its really slick.

Isabel W.
Assistant Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Product with Good Customer Support

Kommentare: Every applications has its pros and cons, but Wherewolf is run by a team of people who clearly care and want to make sure the application works well for you. We have all really enjoyed working with them.

The team at Wherewolf is very responsive to customizations and fixing various bugs. They worked hard to ensure the Wherewolf software met our particular needs. The application is easy to use for both our clients and our team.

There are some areas in which increased customization would be beneficial. I am sure this will be possible as the team continues to develop the application.

Bonnie M.
Guest Services Manager in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We have been using for a year and it is going well!

Kommentare: Moving in to the 21st century with digital waivers has been great. It seems that most guests are expecting it now and they like the option to complete before they arrive.

It is easy and straight forward to use for us and for guests. Integration and set up went smoothly

It would be handy if it the completed waivers could feed through directly in to our reservation system so we don't have to run the 2 systems

Kyle M.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Smartwaiver is much better!

Kommentare: I switched from Smartwaiver with the selling point that this software sent out follow-up emails to all participants. It might, and I think it does. However, I am unable to run any report on whether those emails were sent. I am also not able to see if anyone opened said emails. I was also sold that this fully integrates with Fareharbor, however, it does not. I am unable to attach these waivers to the confirmation emails that are sent out to my customers from Fareharbor. This software is twice the price of smartwaiver and half as good. They set up a "custom front of house software specific to your company" but all they do is fill in a few photos. The check-in process is cumbersome and requires way too many clicks to check guests in. WIth smartwaiver, you are able to use your booking software (fareharbor) as the check in software, and can see from the Farharbor manifests that guests have signed waivers. Wherewolf is no good period, I would highly recommend smartwaiver over wherewolf if you are a fareharbor customer. If you do decide to try wherewolf absolutely don't pay for the year in advance to save money. You will regret it and end up switching to smartwaiver like I am about to and will be stuck with all kinds of headaches before doing so.

I like the reports you can generate. That is it

Too complicated as an easy check-in software Way Too expensive vs the competition Not user friendly if you want to edit things yourself Customer service takes too long Doesn't offer "two-way connection" with fareharbor SMARTWAIVER DOES

Meghan F.
Office Assistant in Neuseeland
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User and Company Friendly

The Wherewolf software is very simple to use for people of all ages and technology ability levels. It is also simple for all office staff to quickly collect data on customers who are using the sign in. Anytime we have needed something updated on the software it is done quickly and efficiently. The graphics are also great and the icons next to each prompted question help to assist all persons who are not native English speakers.

The only issues we have had with the software has been quickly adjusted to our liking.

Matt N.
Manager in Australien

A great product

Kommentare: We now have a 100% paperless waver system with all wavers digitally stored in date and name order. We also sold 150 gift vouchers from an email campaign we sent to previous climbers and now have a great consumer database. Data is king!

It's easy to use for customers and staff. The after sales service from the team at Wherewolf has been amazing. They are always available to work with you to make sure you are getting the best results.

I can't think of anything we don't like. Any challenges we have had the team has managed to overcome.

Neil G.
Owner Operater in Neuseeland

Simplicity

Kommentare: Helpful, Friendly and easy to deal with

The simple fact is it is very easy to use and makes my life a lot easier.

The only thing i can think of is there may 2/3 to many questions.

Carmen N.
Owner in Kanada

We Love Using Wherewolf!

Kommentare: We are really happy we decided to start using Wherewolf and we'd highly recommend it to everyone.

Wherewolf has made our check in process so much quicker. It's more efficient, there are less mistakes and it's easy for the guests to use. It gathers a lot of useful information and has eliminated our need manually enter the data.

It was a bit of an investment up front, with the set up fee and having to purchase the ipads, but it is WELL worth it in the long run.

Gina T.
Owner in Neuseeland
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Useful for Collecting Customer Info

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been positive but I don't think we are using the data collected anywhere near it's full potential yet. Maybe some guidance and suggestions on how to do this via email newsletters from Wherewolf would be useful. Or if this is being done I have missed them!

Easy for customers to use and easy data capture that doesn't require staff time

Cost and having to request changes to our information rather than being able to update it ourselves

Sharon C.
Owner in Australien

Saves on paperwork!

Kommentare: We have saved so much paperwork, printing and filing - we haven't looked back and would highly recommend to anyone.

It looks professional to guests. Captures lots of customer information for marketing use.

The customer & technical support is fantastic but the cost to make small changes is a little high. Maybe one annual, limited change, (ie photos, some wording) included in subscription would be welcomed.

Jen Q.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic, professional, paperless way to capture information

We recently rebranded our products requiring our customised Wherewolf app to be updated. The updates were turned around extremely quickly to our new brand and any additional requests actioned quickly. I love the simplicity, ease of use and professional look of the app whilst still able to capture detailed customer and operational information. Always a pleasure working with the Wherewolf team!

We had some limitations in the past with customisation, but these have since been resolved with the rebrand.

Steve L.
Regional Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid with some room for improvement

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Customers are able to complete the liability waiver immediately after making a booking. Currently also helps with COVID procedure compliance.

Integrates will with our booking software, provides opportunity for customers to complete the waivers before they arrive.

Customers having to choose their location from maps is not intuitive for everyone and cause difficulty in choosing the correct location in smaller areas (states). Customers would be more likely to respond to text messages to complete their waivers vs the current email system.

vor 12 Monaten

Hey Steve, Thanks for your review. We can actually remove the map and change it to a list view if you like? We also have SMS waivers available on our Equipped Tier as well, where guests can receive their waivers via text and email. I've sent you an email, please respond to that if you'd like to chat about SMS waivers! Thanks, Phil

Rebecca A.
General Manager in Australien
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great App

Kommentare: Always fantastic

The support is 2nd to none, it is the main selling point. The ease and functionality of the app is exactly what we need, and it's so so simple.

We always need to see the signature on our app, it takes several clicks to get it, not a major con but does take time up.

Andrea L.
General Manager in Australien

Excellent

The product is easy to use and has made our check-in process more streamlined and efficient. The staff have been excellent to deal with and always friendly and helpful.

No IT support after hours or on weekends and no option to talk in person. Integration has been a little challenging via email and am sure it would have been easier if we could have had a phone conversation.

Jen-ni Q.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, professional and saves on paperwork

We moved from collecting information on paper to a tablet with the Wherewolf app. Aside from adding a greater level of professionalism, we are able to collect and store important data which can be accessed quickly at any time. It collects all the information (and more) that we require. From the customer perspective, it is very intuitive and easy to use. You never have to explain how to use the app.

The inability to customise. For example, we were not able to customise the automated post trip email in a specific way that would have suited our business better. In saying that, Wherewolf provide the majority of features that any operator would want and need but if you do want to take that customisation further, it may be limited.

Adam R.
General Manager in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing App

Kommentare: Amazing customization, great response time with problems, overall could hardly fault them.

Ease of use for both customers and administrators alike, great for obtaining analytics while simultaneously being easy to use for a customer.

The date range/lack of calendar function when obtaining analytics, it is quite clunky.

Maria T.
General Manager in USA

Paperless and Easy to use

Kommentare: Wherewolf has simplified our check-in process and decreased our use of unnecessary papers and filing. Its easy to use and our guests love it!

This is fantastic software that is easily modifiable and allows us to check our guests in and have them sign waivers without any difficulty.

It would be fantastic if it automatically translated to different languages.

Tanisha L.
Area Store Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Waiver App Review

5 letztes Jahr

This app is great to streamline the process of checking people in. We eliminated the paper process because of this.

Lots of push back from parents not wanting to add email addresses for their children. Also it does take time to fill out and often makes customers late for their booking if not pre filled out ahead of time and if there is a larger group.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Tanisha, Thanks for your review! Collecting an email address is completely optional, and we can remove this question for minors. We can also reduce the amount of questions you ask on site to make the process quicker for your guests. I've also sent you this response via email, so let me know if you'd like to make some changes. Thanks! Phil