Über Sellics

PPC-Managementlösung, mit der Unternehmen Kampagnen automatisieren, Gewinne verfolgen, Inventar verwalten und Kundenfeedback überwachen können.

Erfahre mehr über Sellics

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Sellics bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

CEO in Estland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best Amazon Software on the Market

Kommentare: One word: best on the market for amazon software. Great for amz seller and vendor.

From their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to their Service (webinars, whitepapers) to the actual software- they are great. And they have an affiliate program. I used to work as amz channel manager, and used sellics daily. I especially loved their function that shows you where to include strong keywords into the product description, and keyword suggestion. Also just missed out on their new AI features when I left. What i saw from their webinars, bid automation is as efficient as it can get. It is a German software, after all.

If you are a newbie, and you have to use this software in your company, good luck. It is quite comprehensive, and especially the bid automation requires analytical capabilities. They have tried to make it as intuitive as possible though. I can only imagine the effort that took.

Rachel S.
Entrepreneur in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A one-stop shop that makes my entrepreneurial life convenient!

Kommentare: Not only does Sellics have all of the analytic tools I need to efficiently run my business, they also make it easier for me to compete with my competitors, and whenever I had an issue or concern, their customer service team was very responsive. For all of these reasonings, Sellics is something I would definitely recommend to any one of my friends selling on Amazon!

Sellics allows me to monitor multiple facets of my business all in one platform. Instead of spending time going through an inventory of different analytic tools and softwares, I can use Sellics to keep track of everything I need to successfully run my business! Aside from this one-stop shop convenience, the features that I like most include a review management tool that notifies me as soon as I get a review, and an inventory management tool that uses the data of my sales and current inventory to determine when to re-order products. They also have a spy tool that allows me to monitor my competitors pricing, as well as the ability to see sales volumes of products I am interested in investing in. This tool in particular has saved me a lot of money and inventory space after seeing that a product I was about to purchase was in fact selling very poorly. The last thing I would like to highlight is Sellics PPC manager, which helps me manage the performance of my ads on Amazon. Not only does this software allow me to use keywords that my competitors are using, and find the best keyword combinations to attract buyers, this component also notifies me on keywords that are not converting and updates them accordingly to increase conversion rates. The automation of all of this is so useful and the ability to manage everything under one platform makes my job as an entrepreneur with a very small team of freelancers much more convenient.

I found the software to be confusing to use at first, especially when it came to tracking my finances. I noticed that my revenue was larger than anticipated, but after speaking with customer service (who were very responsive), they explained to me it was because the software considers any promotional price reduction to be an increase profit for the seller, which was very confusing at first. Also, they don't allow you to export or download any financial reports. While this wasn't something I personally struggled with but would consider it to be a huge setback for some, if you are new to selling on Amazon and don't have a Seller Central Account, you will be limited to a lot of the features that Sellics has.

Lewis J.
Amazon UK Marketing Executive in UK
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Pretty useless!

Kommentare: I wish there was something better out there that worked.

In-depth data with basic charts. Clean modern layout.

Buggy as hell, most of the time there are operational issues where they are constantly trying to fix meaning you cant use any of the features. The layout is poor for very important features and very difficult to read.

Chad N.

Great software for any Amazon seller or Agency

The automation tools save me a lot of time in PPC management and the Agency edition allows me to keep all of my clients organized and give access to any of my employees. Definitely worth the cost compared to other Amazon PPC tools that I have used.

It doesn't seem to work as well in Safari as it does in Firefox or Chrome.

Jose M.
Social Media Manager in Mexiko
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best Amazon seller tools you can get

Kommentare: Helps me to easily process Amazon's data and helps me to make real time sales decisions.

Amazon provides a ton of data to sellers but it can be frustrating trying to process it all Sellics has been great and I can take a look and see how sales are for a particular product, how my inventory levels are, and how my ad campaigns are performing.

I wish the keyword feature was a bit more extensive

Daniel S.
Founder in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Must Have Tool for Amazon Sellers

Easy to use and free learning resources available

If it had also an automated review/feedback management tool it would be perfect.

Pavel S.
Pavel S.
Co Founder in Ungarn

Better than other alternatives

Kommentare: We use it every day to keep track of sales. Best solution so far.

Includes all the analytics that amazon fails to provide. Shows live sales data with product breakdowns. Better than any other alternatives we tried (hello profit, big ass kpis). Has a growing ppc management software platform. One price for all amazon accounts.

Can’t export any data. Everything is on the screen. Expensive. Australia and Japan accounts not integrated

Michel G.
Michel G.
SEO/SEM & Digital Marketing Strategist in Kanada
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to track USA amazon sales

We use Sellics to track our SEO and SEM campaigns on our Amazon storefront. It's a tool that completes many lacking functionalities in the Seller interface of Amazon. I particularly enjoy the rank tracking.

While the interface could use some tender loving care, the only shortcomings are the price and the neglect of the canadian marketplace.

Volker F.
Owner in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

does not monitor all your products, only a randomly picked handful

Kommentare: No way to use Sellics. It just does not work.

Nice UI, lots of functions, reasonable priced.

Only shows a handful of a sellers products in the monitoring. It is supposed to show all products they have sold within the last 30 days, but this is not working. Out of about 250 products they have sold at least once within the last 30 days, Sellics picked randomly and showed only about 30. And their support does not even comment on my complaint about this glitch. Sellics offers import of an Excel sheet containing the cost for a sellers products, so they can calculate the profit. But this import only works for the items currently under monitoring. No way to import a list containing all my products. This is ridiculous.

Robert D.
Chief Customer Officer in USA

Sellics is OK

Kommentare: Overall Sellics gets the job done but we aren't 100% satisfied.

Sellics is excellent for moderating our Amazon reviews. I also found it to be a good platform for some statistics.

I found it to be a bit "beta" in the sense that it could use a more professional login interface as well as improvements to internal settings and configuration options.

Gary H.
Digital Sales in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Company

Kommentare: My Experience with Sellics has been great! Our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing and if all count managers are as efficient and helpful as he is you can't go wrong.

The features not only helped us grow our account on Amazon but saved us time and hours!

I didn't really have any negative remarks about the software. For us it delivered exactly what we needed.

Dor D.
Director of Tech in USA

Great software, even better the team behind it!

Kommentare: I'm working closely with Sellics for over a year, a professional team leads by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], always nice to any question, checking any issue I may have, and always working to be the first software in line with all the new Amazon futures!

Always professional, working on all the new futures possible!

Had some bugs issues, they fixed it very quick

Gerald K.
CEO in Österreich
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very very satisfied

Kommentare: Sellics saved me a lot of unnecessary advertising expenses and MAXIMIZED my sales

What I like most is how smart the Sellics autopilot is and how perfectly it works.

Sellics web page performance is a bit slow

Jennifer S.
Digital Marketer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Helpful Analysis Tool

Kommentare: Overall, I think that Sellics is most useful in the launch of new products, or when trying to determine positioning. I think the platform could be more streamlined, but once using for a while it gets easier to know where to find what you're looking for. It's a great way to keyword mine, aggregate reviews in one place, and gives a good overview of ranking, allowing you to examine how competitors are ranking as well.

There is an abundance of information that can be gained from Sellics, particularly in finding information on products related to the ones you sell, stats on how your products are performing on Amazon, and competitive comparison tools.

There are a lot of different menus to navigate because the platform is so robust, this can take some getting used to.

Matt F.
Consultant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not much more than what Amazon provides

Kommentare: I only did the free trial and wasn't a hug fan so I don't believe I would pursue it any further.

It does include a "profit" metric where you can deduct your cost from what you earn.

It basically regurgitate what Amazon has and already has available. I don't believe it really enhances what I was already able to do.

Ariel W.
Ecommerce Manager in Israel
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

If you will actually go to the site absolutely worth it.

Kommentare: Overall it is perfect for anyone who has more than 5 minutes to take a look and visualize their info and data.

The UI is insanely intuitive making it a no brainer to figure out how to get the information you need. We were using it for visualizing profitability and it was simple and clear.

The ONLY thing I didn't like was we needed a daily email snapshot and they didn't offer that functionality at the time.