Über GrowPath

Die Kanzleimanagementplattform von GrowPath bietet erstklassige Tools für Mandantenannahme, Fallmanagement und Analysen.

Erfahre mehr über GrowPath

Sometimes adding ledger entries or clicking into things is a little delayed, as opposed to instant but its not a big deal.

Bewertungen zu GrowPath

GrowPath hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 61 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du GrowPath bereits verwendet?

Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

Amazing Case Management Software

Kommentare: GrowPath helped identify and eliminate internal induced delays. I can't imagine ever going back to our old case software management after using this program.

This software improves efficiency and allows us to evaluate data to determine where we can improve and cut costs. The ability to send and receive client text messages that are automatically posted to the case is a big time saver.

There were some growing pains the first few weeks when we transitioned from a popular case management software to GrowPath, but this was really our Firm learning how to use something new. No real complaints.

Colton
Senior Project Manger in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Software Company We Have Ever Worked With!

Kommentare: From the sales demo, through the integration of our team, to the first day live in our system, we have had a fantastic experience with this company, and every individual involved.

The customer support, and the implementation team (along with the [sensitive content hidden] and the client success manager) have all continuously met with us and worked with us to achieve our goals. We have not had a single situation where we were left out in the cold (so to speak) and have only ever had very positive interactions with every member of their team. The fact that they are still innovating and updating and adding new features is also a major plus, as our software is growing with our firm.

I wish there was a tighter integration between Grow path and One Drive (this is a newer feature so they may be adding more functionality in the future, I do not know), but I wish there was a way to sync a folder structure in One Drive with the document categories in Grow path (although, this is more of a convenience than a need).

Thomas
Chief Operations Officer in USA

Growpath Review

Kommentare: My overall experience is subpar. I have been with Growpath since we started at this firm. Before we were given access to the database, getting our requests filled in timely was terrible. There are a lot of functions I believe we can utilize but access to those functions are not easy. Once we received the database for our IT to work with, things have been easier. There are still functions we would like to see with Growpath in the near future.

The visibility is attractive.The automatic file transfer from emails and textsIntegration with zoomAbility to send electronic signaturesCalendaring

Reporting functionsMerge documentsNo ability to duplicate casesFile managing

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Thomas, Thank you for your feedback! As we have done in the past with your firm, we are always happy to listen and consider your feedback for additional product features and enhancements.

JoEllen
operations manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Growpath: Paving the way for the future

Kommentare: Utilizing the dashboard has helped me keep track of the daily activities of the firm and also assists in monitoring productivity.

This software has navigated our firm through case management, positive client communications, and has helped in the overall organization of files with our firm.

The one thing I would like is for Growpath to be able to house other documents that are not file related. I currently have to keep them in a separate location so that I can utilize them when needed.

Tracy
Firm Administrator in USA

Great Case Management System for PI Law Firms

Kommentare: GrowPath has increased the firm's ability to manage production from a birdseye view without sacrificing what the legal teams need on a day-to-basis to manage a client's case.

Reporting features, reminders, matter trackers,

GrowPath is not flexible enough to integrate with many software and programs that we need to run the firm efficiently. The Disbursal Sheet function: We must download a new version with each change.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Tracy, Thank you for your feedback! GrowPath is in the final stages of releasing our new API which will make it significantly easier to integrate with 3rd party programs.

Isaiah
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GrowPath helped me grow.

Kommentare: GrowPath has helped me scale my law firm. I feel confident that GrowPath provides the key indicators I need to not only manage the law practice as a whole, but also ensure that each of my individual clients receive quality representation.

GrowPath's homepage is a great place to start each day as I can take a quick look at my tasks, my team's tasks, and outstanding task's in the matter of minutes. From there, GrowPath makes it easy to jump into and out of individual cases to evaluate a case's progression. In addition, GrowPath's helps our team communicate very effectively not only within individual cases, but also with specific tasks within a specific case.

The organization of documents is confusing. I have yet to integrate my files into GrowPath because of the confusion I have the manner that GrowPath organizes its documents.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Isaiah, Thank you for your review! GrowPath now offers integration with your Office 365 account including OneDrive. The integration will allow you to open and edit documents directly from either GrowPath or OneDrive without the need to download and re-upload files. You will also get the ability to share files via shared link, and have collaborative real-time editing, and have revision control. Please reach out to us directly and we'll be happy show you how to utilize this feature.

Tiffiny
Negotiator in USA
Rechtsberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software

Kommentare: It has been amazing. It's my biggest asset for management. I don't know how managers functioned prior to without it.

Having the ability to keep my day organized in one system is a huge plus for me. When I walk into work and turn on my computer, with my dashboard and reminders, I automatically know what my day is going to look like with respect to my workload. And being a manager and having the capability to see the same for those that I manage is also huge in knowing how to allocate my time and what their respective work flow looks like as well.

Adjustment was the biggest issue for me. Only because the software that we were using is the exact same software that I had been using since I started working in the legal field in 1999. Initially, I wanted to find everything that I could to not like about the software all because I wasn't ready for change. But the more I worked the software and realized all of the capabilities that I have now that I dd not have before, I eased into the system and learned to appreciate it more and more each day.

Stacy
Litigation paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Grade A cloud based case management system

Kommentare: Helping injured clients through the litigation process and Growpath makes that a bit easier.

I love the texting feature and being able to post emails with documents directly into the documents section. Ease of use. Love the notes section that you can type a great deal. I use the notes section every day. I also like the feature of being able to merge documents easily and quickly.

Sometimes you have to wait for the system to update (sometimes get a red message that it is trying to contact the server and at times it is slow.

mathew
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing pece of tech.

Kommentare: Great experience, I adapted to it in a matter of days and have loved it ever since.

The thing I like the most about GrowPath is that it was made and tested by legal Professionals for legal professionals. In my career I have used different softwares for managing Restaurants, Hotel chains and judicial settings. None of those have come close to the precission and practicality of GrowPath, this is because they wee not developed by the end user. GrowPath is made and tested to perfection by professionals in the legal field, this really changes everything.

Customization, I would like more options to make my dashboard my own. This is only cosmetic and probably on the pipeline.

Kelli
Intake Specialist in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy access to overall case info

This product allows for information on a case to be easily accessed, which is great when trying to assist clients or answer specific questions for them!

I don't have the need to access all of the features of GrowPath, so I can only say that, in my job capacity, it works great.

LIsa
Bookkeeper in USA

GrowPath Review

Kommentare: GrowPath works but there are alot of quirks to it, I have a problem relaying issues to GP staff to get fixed. and sometimes the corrections go back to not working and not sure why.

GrowPath is fairly easy to operate once you get the hang of it. Training was not that great, I believe crucial pieces were left out. It is easy to navigate from tab to tab.

That you cannot see all the client case manager/PL information when you are just trying to quick search, you actually have to click into the case to see this information. You cannot create task/reminders for closed cases. the Ledger or involvement section needs to have more options, like being able to put in a collection agency or somewhere else to pay a provider instead of the one listed. You need to have a selection to not pay bills and have a disclosure of unpaid medical bills created. currently you cannot tell if the client chose not to pay a bill and this is very confusing and misleading when trying to look up. Currently the disclosure of unpaid medical bills is a manual word document now. The spouse name needs to carry over from the intake and needs to print on the closing documents and other such documents that would require a spouse signature. All this is manual now. GrowPath does not have a case calendar which I absolutely loved about Needles, so easy to look up where the case was at with the calendar

Clarissa

Middle of the Road

Notes in GP are great, especially with being able to tag staff on the file

Document saving is terribe. If you save a document to GP that later needs to be changed, you have to download the document, make your changes, save them, and then upload the new document to growpath, at which point you then have two versions of the same document. This is terrible.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Clarissa, Thank you for your review of our software. Regarding your feedback on document management, GrowPath now offers integration with your Office 365 account including OneDrive. The integration will allow you to open and edit documents directly from either GrowPath or OneDrive without the need to download and re-upload files. You will also get the ability to share files via a link, and have collaborative real-time editing, and have revision control. Please reach out to us directly and we'll be happy show you how to utilize this feature.

Ann

GrowPath Review

Kommentare: The software was in place when I joined the firm. So, for me, learning the processes and the program went hand in hand. It organizes my days and keeps the work flow moving along splendidly!

My favorite features are the built-in task tracking and reminder system. There is the ability to date stamp each task within the ordinary course of a case as it is accomplished. The program knows what’s next according to the information the user inputs, and will remind the user of the date for the next task. You also have the ability to set tasks for yourself. This is so much better than having 10,000 sticky notes cluttering up my desk! Having quick and easy access to all of the contacts in a case is a definite plus.

As with any type of software, all users need to be comfortable and active with feeding in all the information to make the system truly useful. I understand it’s coming, but we need a way to search through the individual files pulled into a case not only by sorting through name and category, but also by specific words.

Cooper

stuff and things

Kommentare: Its fine as a case management software but there is duplication of time and effort that could be removed.

Organization, searchability in some aspects, Documents tab(we are instructed not to use), reminders, access to case information

The window that actually shows the notes you want to look at is far too small and cannot show all of a large note. Not being able to search by Claim number in the main search bar as we get emails from adjusters all the time with only their claim number.Duplicate Data entry. There are currently 4 tabs i have to put the settlement information in and the data pulls from different places to populate the Excel spreadsheet we use for settlement memorandums. Not knowing where the data is pulled from causes the need for manual manipulation of the spreadsheet on most files. Why do i have to put a reduction of $0 in the Expense and Other Disbursements tab to have the offer populate in the Excel spreadsheet? its an extra step on every case, albeit a small one, that just shouldn't be there. The name of the game on a daily basis at our firm is volume and adding multiple "small" unnecessary extra steps and duplications of effort is a productivity killer.Reminders don't show up in notes once completed.No AppNo synergy with our paperless system

Angie

Functional and Open for development

Kommentare: New management / contact for our firm listened to our opinions and questions and followed through with creating and developing features that would make work life easier.

New management / GP contact for our firm listened to our opinions and questions and followed through with creating and developing features that would make work life easier.

Previous point of contact provided GP and usage guide without being open to hearing our suggestions and possibilities to implement features that GP already had developed. Now we have a new point of contact and the features implemented for our firm and case management has been a huge game changer.

Jennifer
Intake Specialist in USA

Customer Serice Made Easy

Strictly from a customer service aspect, Growpath makes it very easy to make sure the client's getting to the right POC everytime while also making it easy to get the messages to other parts of the firm when they're not available. Having claims assistants, attorneys and paralegals names and email addresses just pop up when you mouse over them really helps when a client or vendor needs to send over documents. It's quick and easy to learn, which is a benefit to those of us who are a little less inclined to try a new system.

There are a lot of options for customization, which isn't a bad thing but when you're just learning a new system it can be overwhelming and departments don't always see all the same things. Still, there's less of a learning curve than other systems I've used.

Perry
Referral Administrative Assistant in USA
Rechtsberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Top of the line software

Kommentare: GrowPath provides a "superpowered" CRM combined with excellent case management resources. There are so many different ways for to track workflow and productivity, you can easily set up a system that works for you. Whether I'm looking at dashboards, matter trackers, or a to-do list, GrowPath takes all the cases I'm working on, helps prioritize the most urgent tasks, and makes keeps both internal and external communication flowing smoothly.

When it comes to client and case management, GrowPath overwhelmingly out-performs CRMs that I've worked with previously. The software provides all the insight I could need into case progression, yet still has a depth of information about each client and the specific details of their case. I love how there is always space to add an extra note, allowing me to capture relevant details from conversations with clients and colleagues in a timely and organized way.

I can't think of any complaints. GrowPath has been very thoughtfully and intentionally designed to maximize efficiency and that comes through clearly as a user.

Laura
Case Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch Customer Service, Easy to Use

Kommentare: It has been a positive experience. The system is much better than the one we had before, and the transition was made easy with their help. We worked together to create a system that best matches our practice.

GrowPath makes it easy to create multiple documents at one time. I use the click-to-call option for every phone call. Making notes and setting tasks for myself is very simple. It always makes it easy to work from anywhere. Finally, having the information bar at the top of every page is so helpful.

Any issues that we have had or that we do have are dealt with in a timely manner by GrowPath. They are very responsive and helpful. They try everything to accommodate what we are looking for.

Phoebe

GrowPath Product Review

Kommentare: Overall, the product has a lot of features that can be helpful.

I like the notes section and that I'm able to save emails to the Notes section quite easily.

Probably the Calendar "event," section is the item I have the most issues with.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Phoebe, Thank you for your review, as this ensures we continue improving our product for our customers. Our product team did inform me that a calendar enhancement will be coming soon, please reach out to your customer success representative for additional details so we can set that up for you.

Kenneth
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wish i had been able to use Growpath even sooner

Kommentare: Overall Growpath has been a big step forward from our prior case management software. The efficiency gains are well worth the initial time taken to get up to speed on the new software. It makes my paralegal's lives easier which in turn makes mine much easier.

Growpath has the ability to pull almost any piece of data that is being tracked and use it for metrics tracking, or workflow management. Duplicative data entry is greatly reduced and eliminated entirely in many areas. The ability to integrate with Outlook to reduce work documenting case communication is a significant plus The in-case note review requests and reminders are very flexible and helpful in case management.

For older cases with large numbers of notes, they can be slow to initially pull up. But once loaded it is a breeze to go through the notes.

Drew
IT Director/Graphic Design & Web Development in USA

Growpath review

Kommentare: Overall things seem to be going well with most the staff.

I don't use the software in the same capacity as most in the law office nor do I use it as much. I would say having the email integration, texting clients and the ease of looking of client info are all very important features to our staff.

What I have seen the staff get frustrated with is the way the documents are set up. They like to be able to see all the docs together and sort them into folders for case preparation. We have a local server that most of them use to do this because it is more difficult to do with GrowPath.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Drew, Thank you for your review! GrowPath now offers integration with your Office 365 account including OneDrive. The integration will allow you to open and edit documents directly from either GrowPath or OneDrive without the need to download and re-upload files. You will also get the ability to share files via shared link, and have collaborative real-time editing, and have revision control. Please reach out to us directly and we'll be happy show you how to utilize this feature.

Pam

Review

Kommentare: My employer has GP and it was not my decision to change to this. Our prior program was much more efficient and much more easier to navigate.

Being able to make phone calls, texting and emailing.

When reviewing any client case you have to click many many times to navigate the opening of the appropriate screen to view. Time consuming, especially when you have someone on the phone and trying to navigate a case. Print is too small. There is a lot of empty space that could be utilized. Needs a lot of fine tuning.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Pam, Thank you for your feedback! Most of the items mentioned seemed to be centered around user experience, there are some configurations that you can do at a user level that may make your experience more comfortable.

Associate Attorney, Litigation in USA

Intuitive, easy to use

Kommentare: Very functional and intuitive solution.

Lots of great functions, integrates well with Outlook and probably other e-mail programs, very easy to use for cases with one plaintiff/claimant and finite numbers of claimants/plaintiffs. Excellent analytics to monitor personal productivity and office-wide productivity.

Only real downside for me is that it is not a complete and comprehensive file-management solution. Must use firm's server for all but the simplest cases. That said, GrowPath is useful for file management about 80% of the time even in the most complex cases.

Marcus
Operations Assistant in USA

Easy and Fun

Kommentare: It has been fun to use. I use this software for document shredding and for uploading new cases. I enjoy the communicative ways in which a user can choose from, whether it be via email or by tagging a quick note to another employee, the speed by which parties receive and retrieve communication is excellent.

This product is easy to use and even comes with your own option to color coordinate. I like the different personalization color templates one can pick to make the page pop with color, it makes working with the software fun.

When running a report for file destruction, the names that have been destroyed are not in consecutive order from the progression that one has followed, so you have to skip around for the names when verifying accuracy.

Gabriel
Client Outreach Coordinator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nice and easy transition from Needles

Kommentare: After a day or two using the software you will feel like expert. The developers are constantly pushing updates so, unlike Needles, it never feels out-of-date.

If you have used any case management software before, your transition will be very easy. You can locate any case using the client's name, phone number, address or email so, less time wasted finding cases and more time to actually manage them!

You definitely need high speed internet for it to run well, but then who doesn't these days?