Filtern nach:

Über GrowPath

Die Kanzleimanagementplattform von GrowPath bietet erstklassige Tools für Mandantenannahme, Fallmanagement und Analysen.

Erfahre mehr über GrowPath

Jeremy s. M.
Jeremy s. M.

Amazing Case Management Software

Kommentare: GrowPath helped identify and eliminate internal induced delays. I can't imagine ever going back to our old case software management after using this program.

This software improves efficiency and allows us to evaluate data to determine where we can improve and cut costs. The ability to send and receive client text messages that are automatically posted to the case is a big time saver.

There were some growing pains the first few weeks when we transitioned from a popular case management software to GrowPath, but this was really our Firm learning how to use something new. No real complaints.

Mathew S.

Amazing pece of tech.

Kommentare: Great experience, I adapted to it in a matter of days and have loved it ever since.

The thing I like the most about GrowPath is that it was made and tested by legal Professionals for legal professionals. In my career I have used different softwares for managing Restaurants, Hotel chains and judicial settings. None of those have come close to the precission and practicality of GrowPath, this is because they wee not developed by the end user. GrowPath is made and tested to perfection by professionals in the legal field, this really changes everything.

Customization, I would like more options to make my dashboard my own. This is only cosmetic and probably on the pipeline.

Ann H.

GrowPath Review

Kommentare: The software was in place when I joined the firm. So, for me, learning the processes and the program went hand in hand. It organizes my days and keeps the work flow moving along splendidly!

My favorite features are the built-in task tracking and reminder system. There is the ability to date stamp each task within the ordinary course of a case as it is accomplished. The program knows what’s next according to the information the user inputs, and will remind the user of the date for the next task. You also have the ability to set tasks for yourself. This is so much better than having 10,000 sticky notes cluttering up my desk! Having quick and easy access to all of the contacts in a case is a definite plus.

As with any type of software, all users need to be comfortable and active with feeding in all the information to make the system truly useful. I understand it’s coming, but we need a way to search through the individual files pulled into a case not only by sorting through name and category, but also by specific words.

Gabriel L.
Client Outreach Coordinator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Nice and easy transition from Needles

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: After a day or two using the software you will feel like expert. The developers are constantly pushing updates so, unlike Needles, it never feels out-of-date.

If you have used any case management software before, your transition will be very easy. You can locate any case using the client's name, phone number, address or email so, less time wasted finding cases and more time to actually manage them!

You definitely need high speed internet for it to run well, but then who doesn't these days?

Tiffiny T.
Negotiator in USA

Amazing Software

Kommentare: It has been amazing. It's my biggest asset for management. I don't know how managers functioned prior to without it.

Having the ability to keep my day organized in one system is a huge plus for me. When I walk into work and turn on my computer, with my dashboard and reminders, I automatically know what my day is going to look like with respect to my workload. And being a manager and having the capability to see the same for those that I manage is also huge in knowing how to allocate my time and what their respective work flow looks like as well.

Adjustment was the biggest issue for me. Only because the software that we were using is the exact same software that I had been using since I started working in the legal field in 1999. Initially, I wanted to find everything that I could to not like about the software all because I wasn't ready for change. But the more I worked the software and realized all of the capabilities that I have now that I dd not have before, I eased into the system and learned to appreciate it more and more each day.

Perry B.
Referral Administrative Assistant in USA
Rechtsberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Top of the line software

Kommentare: GrowPath provides a "superpowered" CRM combined with excellent case management resources. There are so many different ways for to track workflow and productivity, you can easily set up a system that works for you. Whether I'm looking at dashboards, matter trackers, or a to-do list, GrowPath takes all the cases I'm working on, helps prioritize the most urgent tasks, and makes keeps both internal and external communication flowing smoothly.

When it comes to client and case management, GrowPath overwhelmingly out-performs CRMs that I've worked with previously. The software provides all the insight I could need into case progression, yet still has a depth of information about each client and the specific details of their case. I love how there is always space to add an extra note, allowing me to capture relevant details from conversations with clients and colleagues in a timely and organized way.

I can't think of any complaints. GrowPath has been very thoughtfully and intentionally designed to maximize efficiency and that comes through clearly as a user.

Chris B.
Associate Attorney, Litigation in USA

Intuitive, easy to use

Kommentare: Very functional and intuitive solution.

Lots of great functions, integrates well with Outlook and probably other e-mail programs, very easy to use for cases with one plaintiff/claimant and finite numbers of claimants/plaintiffs. Excellent analytics to monitor personal productivity and office-wide productivity.

Only real downside for me is that it is not a complete and comprehensive file-management solution. Must use firm's server for all but the simplest cases. That said, GrowPath is useful for file management about 80% of the time even in the most complex cases.

Marcus Y.
Operations Assistant in USA

Easy and Fun

Kommentare: It has been fun to use. I use this software for document shredding and for uploading new cases. I enjoy the communicative ways in which a user can choose from, whether it be via email or by tagging a quick note to another employee, the speed by which parties receive and retrieve communication is excellent.

This product is easy to use and even comes with your own option to color coordinate. I like the different personalization color templates one can pick to make the page pop with color, it makes working with the software fun.

When running a report for file destruction, the names that have been destroyed are not in consecutive order from the progression that one has followed, so you have to skip around for the names when verifying accuracy.

Jesseca N.
Eminent Domain Parlegal in USA

GrowPath Review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: GrowPath is very easy to use and a functional case management system.

The biggest Pro to GrowPath was how easy it was to learn when I first started. I have worked with different case management systems and GrowPath is by far my favorite. Not only is it functional, but very useful when it comes to case/time management. I love that all the information for a case is on one screen; this is especially helpful when a client calls for an update. I love that the note section is not only in order by date, but also that you can search by topic.

There are no cons that I can think of when using the GrowPath system.

Holly M.
Legal Assistant in USA

Excellent Case Management Software

I have been extremely impressed with GrowPath since the very beginning. It is cloud based, so easy to work remotely and monitors user activity to manage file progression (great for managers!). It also reduces delays with matter trackers and reminders, so nothing falls through the cracks. Highly recommend!

I don't have any complaints. This software is very user friendly!

Kenneth B.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wish i had been able to use Growpath even sooner

Kommentare: Overall Growpath has been a big step forward from our prior case management software. The efficiency gains are well worth the initial time taken to get up to speed on the new software. It makes my paralegal's lives easier which in turn makes mine much easier.

Growpath has the ability to pull almost any piece of data that is being tracked and use it for metrics tracking, or workflow management. Duplicative data entry is greatly reduced and eliminated entirely in many areas. The ability to integrate with Outlook to reduce work documenting case communication is a significant plus The in-case note review requests and reminders are very flexible and helpful in case management.

For older cases with large numbers of notes, they can be slow to initially pull up. But once loaded it is a breeze to go through the notes.

Pamela C.

GP Review

Kommentare: GrowPath has saved me a tremendous amount of time especially in merging documents. Also the ability to send e-mails and texts to the assigned attorneys and/or clients from their home screen is very valuable (along with the fact that those are saved to the case without having to cut and paste). The program was easy to learn and navigate.

Ease of accessing information in a case- able to do so on one page (no moving between tabs for information) Ease in merging documents Home screen - Reminders Ability to save e-mails and the attachments to the case

No reference manual Would like to mark notes as "important" if there is a possibility that it would be referenced at at later date

Annmarie S.
Settlement Administrator in USA
Rechtsberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Effective and time saving software.

Kommentare: Grow Path saves time. It is user friendly with information literally at your finger tips. You are not searching for anything. The Matter Trackers feature allows you to see everything that you need to do for a particular day, so nothing falls through the cracks.

The Grow Path reminder feature is a life saver. You will never forget to do tasks if this feature is used as it's supposed to. The direct dial feature is phenomenal.

When posting notes to cases with multiple clients, I would like to see the case status displayed for each client.

Laetitia U.
Design Manager in USA
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very intuitive

Kommentare: Case management software can be intimidating for someone who isn’t actually on the legal side of things. However in my role as support staff at the firm, I’ve had to frequently dig into GrowPath to see how we work and serve our clients… and GrowPath makes it easy! The navigation is intuitive and with virtually no legal background I was quickly able to get up to speed on how our cases are organized and move. Rarely do I have to ask anyone to help me figure out how to do something, everything is well explained within the software itself.

The search function is one of the best I’ve ever used. Not only is it fast, you can filter results by almost any credentials you can think of. The reports are also clean and well designed. You can generate reports for almost anything within your firm, which makes it easy to get a big picture of overall operations.

I would love it if there were a written manual.

Jennie G.
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I use this software daily as an attorney.

This product is fully integrated and has everything you could ever need to successfully manage a high volume legal practice. It is intuitive, easy to upload documents, has a seamless mail merge feature, has a click to call feature, and provides the ability to communicate easily and rapidly with colleagues by adding them as note reviewers. This software enables incredible efficiency and can be customized to suit your exact needs.

I really have no complaints about this software to note other than the appearance can vary depending on the computer that is used.

Ali O.

Incredible Case Management Software

This software is very easy to use and has so many useful and intuitive features that I had never encountered before. It saves a tremendous amount of time and extra effort.

No complaints. Easy to adapt to after a brief tutorial

Jeff H.
Negotiator in USA

Ease of business

How well the software works with email and telecommunications (phone & texts). The ability to work well with email and phone systems makes documenting calls and texts so easy. Saves an enormous amount of time.

Multiple people can edit a case at the same time. Could create confusion if co workers are not on the same page with what is going on in the life of a case.

Molly B.
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use. Makes my job easier.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This software make doing my job easier!

This is a fantastic all in one product. It doesn't lack anything I need to manage a very large case load. Everything is searchable and the information you need to find is easy to find quickly. Integration with Outlook email makes documenting case-related communication seamless. This product is user friendly and did not take long to learn how to use.

It would be great if the integration with Outlook included the calendar.

Dawn P.
Senior Paralegal in USA

Awesome Software

Kommentare: Switching to GrowPath not only made it easier for me to manage my own cases but it increased overall productivity in the personal injury department of the law firm where I work.

This software is user friendly and easy to learn – it’s clear it was developed by people with extensive experience in plaintiffs’/PI firms.

I honestly can't say that there's anything I like the least.

Jenny E.
PI Paralegal in USA

GrowPath review

Kommentare: I have enjoyed using the software. It has made my life easier in managing cases as a paralegal.

Software makes managing a case very easy. Great look / very modern and up to date look of software. Software can do so much - a lot of options.

Insurance tab could be better. Damages ledger could be better.

Eric H.
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Huge advance in case management software

Functionality, ease of use, adaptability. Because it is cloud-based the platform is accessible anywhere.

That I didn't have it sooner! The platform is a significant improvement for handling cases in a volume environment.

Kensy R.
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

GrowPath is a great sofware!

User friendly and helps you keep up with reminders and meeting deadlines on time.

Nothing really, everything is pretty self explanatory.

Nicoleh H.
paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great, user friendly, legal software

Kommentare: Great, Love it. Impressive software constantly updating to be made better

Coming from working on Needles, GrowPath is easy to learn and the interface is lovely.

Sometimes adding ledger entries or clicking into things is a little delayed, as opposed to instant but its not a big deal.

Andrew P.
Senior SEO Analyst in USA

Understand Marketing Impact With GrowPath

Kommentare: As a marketer, I use GrowPath to look at leads and whether our firm turned them into cases.

The notes on each case are all in one place, so it's easy to identify a client's first point of contact with the firm. The reporting component gives visual marketing data which is great to digest and make decisions from.

Some of the tricks of the software can take a little while to get used to like the search function needing the last name and then the first name entered.