Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Joel N.
Data Analyst
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Vorteile: First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs. Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing. There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly. For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Nachteile: They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

von EngageBay an 29.5.2019

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

One of the best CRMs with support that understands you

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Muhammad I.
Web Design & Developer

Kommentare: Email marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier. This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.

Vorteile: To be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay. EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform. Reps help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.

Nachteile: What I dislike is, that I always get the best answers I need and make them use them as one of my favourite CRM applications. Automation on Email Marketing need more improvement.

von EngageBay an 22.12.2018

Thanks for your feedback Ilham. We are pleased to have patrons like you who like our product. We are constantly working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Engagebay is a decent tool

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Alex Y.
SEO Manager
Unterhaltungselektronik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, my experience of Engagebay was successful. We use Engagebay for different purposes, including email campaign, lead scoring, creating web forms and landing pages, integrating with different social apps, etc. I can just say that its functionality impressed me from the first days of use.

Vorteile: The tool has several advantages that work better than similar services, for example: convenient email campaign, unlimited number of users, the ability to create reports and also the eye-catching interface. All functions work well and help increase sales. Very satisfied with the choice of this program.

Nachteile: Engagebay is really powerful but bit complicated tool. There is a lack of quick and easy creation of emails and landing pages. You should consider spending some time to get to use for this service. But of course at the end it worth it.

von EngageBay an 10.10.2018

Thanks for the review. We are improving the features continuously. Our goal at the end of the day is to make EngageBay as the most simplest and affordable all-in-one marketing and sales software.

One of the most value for money marketing solution

Bewertet am 24.12.2018

Kommentare: So far so good, no complains.

Vorteile: Simple to use landing page builder, which is quite unique and works really well. You can send cool looking emails without any coding or extra efforts. Workflow is also built in the system itself, saves you lot of time with cold emailing and drip campaigns.

Nachteile: Not exactly a con but it would be better if they add more CRM features. This way we don't need to use different software for CRM.

von EngageBay an 26.12.2018

Thanks for your feedback. We already have a comprehensive set of CRM features and we would soon add more.

EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

Nachteile: I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

von EngageBay an 17.4.2019

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.

Lots of potential, but still need a polish work

Bewertet am 8.12.2018
Yasaf B.
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.

Vorteile: I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features.
It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

Nachteile: At the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon).
Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

von EngageBay an 10.12.2018

Hi Yasaf. Thanks for your review.

We are constantly working towards making the platform better and your feedback will certainly be considered and worked on.

A good marketing automation platform

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
John H.
US Sales Manager
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Engagebay is well suited for our small business which is developing rapidly. For about 3 months of using Engagebay, the service significantly improved its efficiency, helped optimize marketing and increase sales. The tool allowed us to do serious marketing analytics.

Vorteile: As a strong email marketing and automation tool, Engagebay provides to create simple HTML emails, nurture campaigns and scoring programs that provide your sales team with better overall leads. Great ease of use for the creation of campaigns. The workflows allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Nachteile: Everything has worked really well. The user experience isn't entirely intuitive but I feel like they are constantly updating it and making it better.

von EngageBay an 17.10.2018

Thanks for the review. We are working hard to make EngageBay as the most simple and affordable all-in-one marketing and sales software for growing companies.

All-in-one lead generation software

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

Kommentare: I used to use multiple software to do various tasks to build a campaign and track it. But Engagebay has made it simpler for me to reach out to my existing and potential customers and accelerate the sales cycle.

Vorteile: I can plan lead generation campaigns from a single pience of software
STEP 1- Start with building a Landing Page
STEP 2- Get your Email templates in place
STEP 3- Automate the process and build sequences
STEP 4- Kick off the campaign with your contacts
STEP 5- Just enjoy the show
STEP 6- Then analyze the reports and play with Dashboard to take better decisions
It does not end there
STEP 7- The CRM takes over and helps you manage the sales cycle and tasks much better

Nachteile: I will be happy to see more landing page templates and more variety in forms

von EngageBay an 22.12.2018

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more landing page templates and forms.

Good Customer service

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Anh N.
marketing executive
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good

Vorteile: It's really helpful for our email marketing campaign from designing email, landing page to tracking and reporting result

Nachteile: Need to update more customizing function which allows marketer designing more easily

von EngageBay an 1.7.2019

Thanks Anh for your feedback.Much appreciated!

Clean interface and Support very responsive...

Bewertet am 15.12.2018
Kernan M.
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.

Vorteile: So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

Nachteile: There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

von EngageBay an 22.12.2018

Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.

Get it if you have the chance

Bewertet am 9.12.2018
Leonardo W.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm very satisfied with the app, it works well and I'm saving a lot of money.

Vorteile: Engagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay. The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.

Nachteile: I would like more design capabilities for the forms, but I heard they are already implementing it.

von EngageBay an 10.12.2018

Thanks for the review Leonardo.

Yes, we are working on the feedback provided by users on forms.

Complete Suite for Business Automation

Harish H.
Junior Engineer (Ele)
Rundfunkmedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: One line i can say is "Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation"

Vorteile: Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation. We have to signup for different services for automation and sales needs like landing page builder, Email Automation, Deals, Tasks, Appointment's and form builder but the Engagebay is the all in one solution for all.
Portal built with simple User interface that everyone can easily start using from day one they subscribe.

Nachteile: Make it capabilities with Zapier Integration so we can explore more.

von EngageBay an 22.12.2018

Thanks for your feedback. We do have integrations through Zapier for more than 20 apps. We will soon be adding more.

Best marketing automation bang for your buck that I've seen!

Bewertet am 25.12.2018
Shawn L.
Marketing Manager
Biotechnologie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really like what EngageBay is doing and am glad to be using their service.

Vorteile: The software is easy to setup and implement. I feel EngageBay is quickly becoming a marketing automation competitor to the premium SAAS offerings. EngageBay's customer support has been very responsive and helped me resolve an implementation issue almost immediately.

Nachteile: They don't yet offer all the features of the more expensive premium offerings but they are also, a fraction of the price.

von EngageBay an 26.12.2018

Thanks Shawn for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

A great automation tool with a competitive price

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Jan patrick T.
Executive Managing Broker
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Support is number one pros for Engagebay, specially for the non-techy person like me they are always available to assist you if you get stuck, reps are very cool guys behind Engagebay.

Vorteile: Most basic and advance tools you need in your online business is inside Engagebay, from lead generation, email marketing, page builder, CRM (alternative for Hubspot and Infusionsoft) and my most favorite is the marketing automations.

Nachteile: It's a brand new software so there are still needs to be improve specially on the page builder part.

von EngageBay an 12.12.2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the platform and adding more features.

EngageBay Marketing helps me meet the needs of our customers

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Dioshai G.
Web Developer

Kommentare: with EngageBay Marketing I have an all in one tool that helps me improve my SEO and marketing strategies

Vorteile: all its tools and functions are good, but what I like most are the automation and programming in social networks along with landing pages, pop unders and forms that together help me increase traffic and in the short term generate sales

Nachteile: the software meets the benefits it offers, there is nothing wrong with adding

von EngageBay an 12.9.2018

Thanks for the review. We are improving the product continuously to make it the most recommended all-in-one marketing software for growing companies :)

Great platform for Marketing & sales efforts

Harish V.
Digital Marketing Lead

Kommentare: By using this tool my work was simplified alot.

Vorteile: Great Lead generation tools available for marketers
Email marketing platform
Landing page builder
Awesome CRM as well

Nachteile: Nothing much to say, It will use full product for all the marketers.

von EngageBay an 22.12.2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our product.

The powerful landing page builder inside Automation CRM platform

Bewertet am 1.12.2018
Cuong T.
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I can build a website page only use Engagebay without a Wordpress host with CNAME support.

Vorteile: I love page builder of Engagebay. It loads super fast and in stable performance based on AWS + CDN Cloudfront. Moreover, the landing page allows edit in a source code that means you can embed anything on it include CSS code, HTML and Javascript. Even SVG is supported as well.
Landing page support full responsive display and block design friendly style.

Nachteile: The landing page builder needs a switch view mode for responsive that I can see exactly how my page display on the mobile.
The page templates are still limit, I need more templates for quick design.
I hope have a funnel builder feature that help me build a lead funnel for my business.

von EngageBay an 10.12.2018

Thanks for the review Cuong. We are building things aggressively at EngageBay. We will work on the listed cons and address them quickly.

Perfect App

Prince S.
Co-Founder
Alternative Streitbeilegung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Being a startup owner EngageBay has helped my business to grow in many aspects

Nachteile: Currently not. Everything is going perfect

von EngageBay an 22.12.2018

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Great platform. Easy to use

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Manoj K.
Digital Marketing Analyst

Kommentare: All in one marketing platform that is easy to use and good value for money.

Vorteile: If you are looking for an alternative to Hubspot that offers more capabilities you will want to check this out! Great features, easy to use, great value for money.

Nachteile: It's a quality product from the team at Engagebay so no real complaints. I'd like some integrations down the line with some popular apps.

von EngageBay an 17.9.2018

Thanks for the review. We are actively working on lot of new integrations and you should see them coming in next few weeks.

Helpful for new businesses however a little complicated at first.

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Chandni K.
Head of Marketing
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent. Would recommend it to all.

Vorteile: The software is extremely useful for new businesses. They have a very proactive team that loves taking suggestions and works on the same instantly.

Nachteile: Slightly difficult to use at first, however the customer care team is amazing and takes you through a thorough demo and is always available to answer your questions.

von EngageBay an 22.12.2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Great, easy-to-use software

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Ryan H.
Co-Founder

Vorteile: The UI/UX provide a seamless experience. And even though I was lazy to read the tutorials at times, chat support is there for me, always helpful and instant. Props to Reps for all his help.

Nachteile: Nothing to complain about. Even if there was, the company's attitude is as such that they will be improving all the time and respond positively to feedback.

von EngageBay an 11.12.2018

Thanks for your amazing feedback. We are glad to have clients like you who are always supportive and motivate us to do better.

Easy to Use

Head Of Technology
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: THis is good software for early adaptor of Markeitng Automation software

Vorteile: Easy and simple UI and not complicated user guide. Apart form this Marketing Automation is global standard

Nachteile: The CRM databse is not as robust as other existing companies and also the email id doesnt create the companies databse automatically.

von EngageBay an 17.12.2018

Thanks for the feedback. We are working on enhancing the CRM capabilities and you should soon see an improvement.

Good marketing automation tool for Startup

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Gagan T.
Employee

Kommentare: We used Engagabay trail version for our sales and marketing team. Engagabay had lots of options to help sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign

Vorteile: Engagabay had lots of features to help our sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign. Good support for the Customer as well.

Nachteile: Its has all the feature that we wanted to.

von EngageBay an 22.12.2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more features and enhancing existing functionality.

Best Marketing tool in the business

Praneeth K.
Digital consultant

Kommentare: We use EngageBay for Storing valuable contact list, executing Email campaigns for them and to track down our sales and marketing performance..

Vorteile: --> Ease of use --> Loads of options --> Promptness of Customer support team

Nachteile: The filter/ search options to find particular contact could have been better

von EngageBay an 24.12.2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on enhancing the filtering options and you should soon notice the change,

Great tool for marketing automation!

Ian H.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the "Code Your Own" feature for landing pages and email templates. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute. Support is good as well.

Nachteile: It is relatively new and still need to improve all the time.

von EngageBay an 14.12.2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on adding more features and enhancing existing ones. You should see a much improved platform in no time.