Filtern nach:

Über ZapERP

Multi-Channel-Inventar mit leistungsstarker Lagerverwaltung und Auftragsabwicklung. Verwalte das gesamte Geschäft und steigere deine Gewinne.

Erfahre mehr über ZapERP

Raul F.
Raul F.
Marketing Manager in Spanien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally able to know stock variations and add them into the financial results

I have been running an small ecommerce store in for several years. And I had the issue that at the end of each month, I did not the money that I was doing. I mean, I know the total amount of sales, even the expenses or the period (for each 3 months of accounting reports) but I did not know the value of the items sold, and the stock variations. Also I could not clearly say what items sell better in percentage to discover new lines of products with high demand. ZapERP is able to solve those issues, and give a figure at the end of each month to know the profitability or not of the business thanks to integrations with the store (Magento 2) and feel secure about future planning.

I liked very much the attentive service that the business offers. Just next week after my sign up, the CEO call me via video call to check that everything was working well, and take note of suggestions on improvements. Even when it is a relatively new product, the company is well back up and working very professionally.

Dayle S.
Dayle S.
Manager in Thailand
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Multi-location Inventory

Kommentare: I cant really speak bad about the experience I have had, all has been great so far!

I love the fact that it is easy to use, easy to setup, fast replies from customer service, and the ability for it to grow more without limitations. It can be linked to other services such as WooCommerce & QuickBooks which is definitely an advantage over competitors.

The only thing missing is some-kind of WooCommerce plugin to actually add in the multi-locations into your WooCommerce website. This would complete the package.

Coën V.
Coën V.
HEAD of KEINBOCK. in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Production ready for SME

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My use of Zaperp has been for some time now, and I have become accustomed to all the features it has to offer. It is important for me to monitor my business assets using this app, but it is not fully compatible with my online business. The way I see it, it would be ideal for traditional warehouses where physical products are stored in them.
Zaperp is worthwhile due to its integration capabilities.

- Very active development - Compliant to most best practices in ERP - Has a big set of features that every ERP is covering - Fast support also for custom (paid) inquiries - fair price

- Translations not on point for e.g. German - Sometimes lacking features - Loading times are a bit of killer - For more established business this could be a bit underwhelming software

Cynthia C.
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Unfortunately it doesn't actually work

Kommentare: Great theory, never did get it working.

The interface is beautiful but not always intuitive. However it's easy to learn.

The problem is, with Woocommerce it just doesn't work. Despite the fact webhooks are working async with another shipping platform, ZapErp simply bottlenecks throwing a bunch of pending webhooks (over 26000 of them) and could not get it to run. The logs show nothing on my end which means despite their assertion it's a plug in conflict, it's not. Bottom line is their integration has major bugs and I was very patient. We started trying to work out bugs on June 19, and by July 31 I had finally had enough. If you have a Woocommerce store with a lot of products don't bother until they either a) get a developer that understands how to properly execute their API under PayLoad or 2) They figure out how to prevent their webhooks from failing.

Antwort von AvanSaber

Hey there, good catch but if you check ZapERP system now - and connect your test woo-commerce store, all data will be synced automatically. Actually, in order to pull data from the store, it is important that your server security settings allow data extraction, without it, ZapERP can not pull. Once again thanks for noticing. I hope you will come back and try ZapERP again. We will be more than happy to assist.

Finance in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ZAP ERP Accounting, gives you the real financial information you need as a business owner

Kommentare: This software has meant that clients can get more detail on their businesses without referring to their accountant and using complex excel functions like vlookups and pivot tables. It has helped especially growing online businesses who are our clients.

As our small business clients become more confident with entry level bookkeeping systems, they begin to require financial information like best selling stock items and stock levels to measure stock redundancy. We shopped around for a while and found that ZapERP Accounting can do this for them and is not complex to learn. It has been great and as our smaller clients grow, this software is proving to be just what the accountant ordered.

As an accounting software for growing businesses, I really cannot fault this. It syncs well with Woocommerce and other online platforms. We are happy

Joan D.
Tech Lead in Deutschland
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing support, helpful team - straightforward accounting

We are into e-commerce space. I started using it due to its open API & stripe billing integration. We connected our stripe account to Pi.TEAM. Web-hook connectivity help us to generate tons of invoices. We haven't designed our own billing at all. Then obviously they are adding new features almost every week. Last but not the least - no special accounting training needed. System is pre-configured. Just start invoicing to the customer.

Need some additional reporting features. Export / import options are very less. We need mobile or tablet app. At the moment, website works but it is not sufficient.

Assistant Manager in Bangladesch
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with good interface

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall i said that this is the best one ..Thanks to the developer.

As a assistant Manager, i used this software in many times. Here is the good thing is every customization is specially made for work .Which reduce your time & money.

Easy & smooth interface make me happy. This is why i keep this software no 1 position.

Cary W.
Executive chef in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Getting a better view of my growth over all

Kommentare: Overall after adjusting and playing around with software, I would say its an investment well worth it.

I enjoy the fact can switch back n forth between front of house and back of house sells and usage. I can also look at overall sells, what was projected, what was profit, as well as can narrow down to specific dinner event or banquet. Can save and use in building a calander showing highs and lows from that date and years before to get a guesstimation of what to expect for future projections.

Is a little pricey. I did take some time to adjust.

Shamsun nahar S.
Shamsun nahar S.
Doctor in Bangladesch
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Excellent to use

They describe theirself with this line "Powerful inventory management software with accounting & CRM integrations". I would love to say it is 1000% correct! I can manage everything from one place.This is the best part now! And that is the reason I love it. I found it very useful and also told my collegue to use it. Another thing is that I was so happy with it's good side,I did not even try to find any negative side of it. Overall I am happy

You can see my positive saying about it! I cannot find out any negative issue!

Abo N.
Abo N.
Computer Operator in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and everything you can control smoothly

Kommentare: I am employed in an organization. Before I was hired, they manually took care of everything. Then I told them about it. Then they let me use it and I started using it through free trial i feel so good with this software then i start using paid version . Now I can easily calculate all the stocks.

It is Very easy to use & user-friendly, Interface are too good,

I am still discovering the features and haven't found anything that we dislike yet. There customers service help me 24/7 when i need help. I am very happy to use this Software.

Piseth C.
COO in Kambodscha

Easy to use ERP with Friendly UI

Kommentare: A bit confusing at first, but take few min to look, it's really easy to inderstand and customizable.

I've been searching for many ERP option that is easy to learn and use. Tried many Open Source, some are powerful, but very hard to learn for new user. Startup need something that fast to use and easy to learn, and powerful at the back. ZapERP has it all.

Loading speed to Asia seem take a bit longer.

Manager in Belize
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review for NetKing Solutions ISP

Kommentare: We have an ISP business here in Belize that has been manual entry of inventory for over 18 years. To change us over I tried a lot of online and desktop installed applications. Zap Inventory is the only software I actually went and did our whole inventory with. we need to purchase it and have it customized to suit our needs. (I was interrupted by a phone call in this survey)

The software was very easy to use and set up. My staff who have little experience with inventory management was able to figure out the system without too much difficulty.

I couldn't customize it myself, and that I need to have it customized to our needs. (Not a deal breaker, will still be considering buying leases to this software)

Pranab A.
Web developer in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

very good

Kommentare: I am very happy to use this softwar,

Easy, & user-friendly , ui also good,Interface are too good,

Very fast,& too user friendl, no bug,no over load time

Joaquin G.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, I look forward to seeing what the future holds

Kommentare: ZapERP has been a great application. We are able to be more productive and have more accountability without having to do extensive training. Having this along side Quickbooks, has been a great solution for our inventory, purchasing and invoicing to our customers.

I like that it has integrations to key applications like Quickbooks and Woocommerce. I also like that it has great functionality in managing both price lists and warehouses.

Right now, we are still discovering the features and haven't found anything that we dislike yet.

Nitesh G.
Nitesh G.
Co Founder in Indien
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ZAPERP Review

Kommentare: I am using this for my clothing business for managing inventory , I am pretty much sure that I will defiantly go with zap erp so that inventory management will not be headache for my business.

I like simple functionality to manage inventory, it is easy to use & give exact result as per our requirement.

Their are some field which I think it is not necessary. Also they need to improve on more simple dashboard which can we used my anybody.

Arehman A.
Arehman A.
Executive Engineer Gas Transmission in Pakistan
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Inventory management and contacts listing

Kommentare: Best thing about ZAPERP is its code less working which I really loved. It's android app is also supporting the same features means you can manage a chain of stores from the convenience f your phone.

It offers vide range of goods to be handled from different stores. Costumers and vendors informations are also manged within the ZAPERP. it's deployment is quite easy and didn't require nitty-gritty if coding.

I suggest some graphical presentation of stock levels supported with dashboard. Otherwise it's a great service.

Deepak N.
Manager in Indien

I always hated accounting but Pi.TEAM is extremely easy. Highly recommended

On boarding was straightforward. No complexities. Simple, bold and clear user interface. It covers almost all our requirements and new features are getting added almost weekly.

Still few features are missing e.g. I would like to be able to import my own invoice templates. POS screen is missing. Inventory dashboard needs few changes to make it more specific to mech businesses.

Antwort von AvanSaber

Thank you for your kind words. We are working on these additional features and dashboard upgrades in general. We are also launching our mobile app by end of this month. We will keep you updated.

Manager in Pakistan
Gewerbeimmobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

ZapERP, best software to enhance your business.

5 letztes Jahr

ZapERP is a best, effective and easy software to run or grow your business, because it provides you everything which you need for your business like billing, costing, pofit,loss, shipping etc.

This software should be not more costly, inorder to have an ease for every one to purchase it.

Muhammad shahrukh K.
Pharmacist in Pakistan
Pharmazeutika, Selbstständig

Best software

Kommentare: It was a best experience by using this software. I will recommend it to my friends and others.

I am a pharmacist and one of my friend recommended me this software, it was difficult for me to handle my profit and writing it on pages. Than I used this software which makes it easy for me to handle my profit.

I am a beginner I didn’t find anything wrong or bad about this software till so far.

Pich S.
Mrs in Kambodscha
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use

Really fantastic for this software, never meet it, This is help me in our business , that cool , great software.

Ruvimbo M.
Ruvimbo M.
Software Developer in Simbabwe
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ZapInventory review

Kommentare: Zap has helped me a lot in reducing stock theft within our organisation as we could not previously properly track incoming and outgoing items. We used to operate manually allowing for people to manipulate numbers and figures.

I like that zap Inventory allows me to manage my stock items and also tracks the automatically so I am able to account for all my stock movements. I also am able to manage my sales and finances all using one system.

There's nothing that I dislike about Zap Inventroy in particular. However I would recommend adding more functionality to the system like HR management.

Antwort von AvanSaber

Thanks for your feedback. We will definitely add HR features in our roadmap.

Jorge edel A.
Jorge edel A.
CEO Veeme Media in Mexiko

Well established ERP

Kommentare: I'm sure that after having a good inventory. I have saved lots of money.

My inventory is now in tip-top shape after using Zaperp. Easy to use after you get use to the menu

Little tricky at first to get use to menú and options.

Aaron H.
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Feature-Rich and Incredibly Powerful

I know you should never buy for a product's roadmap, but wow, ZapERP's customer support is really listening to its customers. They are actively working on a ton of integrations and are constantly taking feedback on how they can become even better and even more useful.

While the interface is laid out very well and is very user friendly, it can be quite overwhelming when you are first getting started. Overall, though, this is more of my personal preference rather than a con/negative.

Rahuul M.
CEO in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Value for money

Kommentare: Cost savings, efficient and value for money

Easy to use, simple UI and very simple for a non- IT user to use as well.

Can't find flaws with been easy and effective to use

Benito M.
Translator - Teacher in Venezuela
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Preparing Quotes has never been that easy!

Easy-to-use. Ideal for small businesses like mine. It helps me be organized and updated when it comes to accounting records. The tours are excellent to get familiar with the features of the software.

Being cloud-based may be inappropriate for areas with bad internet. Apart from this, no complaints at all.