Filtern nach:

Über UnitusTI

Assessments, program management, materials, curricula and psychometrics for: clinics, centers, schools, practitioners, universities,

Erfahre mehr über UnitusTI

John M.
John M.
Founder, Executive Director, Music Therapist & Marriage and Family Therapy Intern in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Moving Music Therapy Forward!

Kommentare: I have met some of the staff and creators of UnitusTI and they are truly beautiful people and very excited about helping to move our music therapy profession forward and on par with most of our other fellow colleagues. Thank you so much for creating this program as it was truly a need!!

I love that you can easily track progress and collect data simultaneously. My staff is utilizing UnitusTI for each of our private practice clients and they each are loving its features. We also love that you can share all this information easily with other therapists working with the same clients as well as their parents. We have also received grant funding for various programs due to the credibility of the options to collect data rather than relying on anecdotal information.

I'm aware that this is a new program and look forward to its edits to make it a little more user friendly. It can be a little difficult sometime to find certain programs. It also takes some time to get use to the program. I think making it a little more user friendly may take away a lot of the training time.

Dana D.
Clinical Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Such a time saver

Kommentare: The support staff is wonderful. They are always there to help me walk through any questions and they are so friendly.

I love the flexibility of this system. I can take data they way I want because it is so easy to set up the parameters I want. I love being able to check data any time from anywhere. The graphs and reports are amazing too. It has reduced my overall programming and report writing time. I can now spend more time with clients and staff.

Sometimes there is a lot of clicks to get to where I want to be but I guess that is just how technology works, Still much better than a bunch of papers.

Music Therapist in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

UnitusTI Review

I love that this program allows the user to manage all aspects to a therapeutic practice in one place. Unitus provides a user friendly way to track clear and precise data on therapeutic goals, manage scheduling, run evidence based reports, and collaborate and share information with colleagues and parents.

Some areas in which Unitus could grow are ease of writing notes and tracking data for small groups, and overall user-friendliness in terms of entering and removing clients and data into the system.

Ericha R.
Music Therapist Business Owner in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer!

Being able to have a one stop software for my companies calendar, client information, session notes, and other important business documents. Overall this program has saved me so much time going back and forth between software's and screens both during a session and outside of the session.

We are still in the transition phase of moving information from our former platforms into this one. So we have not found anything yet.

Kevin C.
CEO & Founder in USA
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

More Efficiency for Digital Heatlh

Kommentare: Working with the team was very smooth, and learning the platform was very intuitive. I would suggest anyone interested in reducing the cost of care and the time taken for running reports to scheudle a demo and give UnitusTI a try.

It's clear how to achieve one's healthcare goals using UnitusTI. The interface is can be navigated from beginning to end with great tools along the way for our customers. At Point Motion, we needed a proven platform to integrate our material with. Now, rather then recreate a solution which already exists, we started using UnitusTI to deliver an effective data managemet platform for our motion capture tools.

There is a lot to be said for the willingness to always improve, and this is something the UnitusTI team does not shy away from. I'm looking forward to them expanding on their materials, and data collection tools which will add a lot to the platform.

CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Superb solution

Extensive functionality. Does everything we need. Has additional tools and materials

None that can think of. Mobile native app can be nice to have upgrade

Brittany F.
Occupational Therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Excellent product and support team

Unitus TI is innovative with continual updates and a team that truly cares about supportive implementation. I'd recommend them without hesitation to anyone looking for such a platform!

I don't really have any areas of the platform that I think need improvement.

Misha I.
Speech Therapist in Pakistan
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Better than other software

Data collection is easy with UnitusTI software.

The software has all features that I want at the moment.