Über Stripe Billing

Stripe Billing bietet eine Reihe von Tools zum Erstellen und Skalieren deines wiederkehrenden Geschäftsmodells.

Erfahre mehr über Stripe Billing

Excellent customer service, top notch. Detailed help (too difficult for me in most cases).

No ability to issue partial refunds is a bit frustrating at times.

Bewertungen zu Stripe Billing

Stripe Billing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 129 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Stripe Billing bereits verwendet?

Florian
Inhaber in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Einfach Zahlungsabwicklung

Kommentare: Wir machen das nötigste mit Stripe und wickeln Kreditkarten-Zahlubgen darüber ab. Es funktioniert gut und zuverlässig.

Es ist einfach, Zahlungslinks zu erstellen und es ist gut integriert in unsere Tools

Die Unterlagen für die Buchhaltung sind suboptimal und schlecht aufbereitet

Daniel Ludwig
DJ Musikproduzent Musiker in Deutschland
Musik, Selbstständig

Mit Stripe zahlt das Internet 💸

Kommentare: Absolut Begeistert von diesem Payment Service. Hier bietet man so gut wie alle Bezahlmoglichkeiten.

Einen Link mit Bezahlmoglichkeiten & Rechnung einfach erstellen mit fast jeder Art von Payments zahlen zu können.

Ich konnte bis jetzt nichts Negatives ausmachen, außer das PayPal Zahlungen hier keinen Platz finden.

Matthew
Matthew
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for one time payments and recurring

Kommentare: Very satisfied. Definitely great for when you are starting out and even with an established business.

I like that I can use it directly as well as integrate it with my own point of sale system. I used to have to pay for a software that could do both one time payments and automatic recurring subscriptions but this beat them out. I work mostly from my computer and its easy to get into and if I can't remember how to do one functions I can easily get what I need from their support forums or support chat.

Only thing this won't do is notify me if a payment doesn't go through, but there is a quick fix for that. I just use zapier and now I receive an email notification if that happens. Oh and I had a chargeback once I'd like to see an option to upload multiple documents for disputes not just one. I get that there is only so much file size available in messages plus my contract took care of that issue.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PayPal

Warum Stripe Billing gewählt wurde: Cost. There are a few more features in Zoho that came out recently that I would use but I am trying to keep my overhead as low as possible right now.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoho Billing

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe Billing: Better features in my opinion and how I operate.

Bridgette

Stripe is straightforward

5,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Stripe has been a driving force in my business as it relates to invoice and billing.

Stripe offers a straight forward billing and invoicing system. The verification process is two questions and from there one can take accept payments. Some of the payment options are ACH, bank, and credit cards. The payout is usually two days.

Sometimes there can be a delay in the verification process.

Karen

Stipe Has Limitations and Difficult to Work With

Kommentare: It is like using software from the 1990s. This is great to use because you do not need a landline but they need to add functionality such as taking a credit card in the field or in the store without an internet connection.

I like that I can take payments via my ecommerce website.

I cannot input a custom note to the customer. I have to have too much info to run a credit card such as billing address. This is very cumbersome. I need to have a credit card swipe to bypass having to key in a lot more info. I have asked customer service about this and they say someone will call to discuss but that has never happened

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Warum Stripe Billing gewählt wurde: needed ecommerce plus point of sale solution that was all in one, not one service for ecommerce billing and one for in person point of sale billing

Zuvor genutzte Software: Square Payments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe Billing: Shopify is expensive and bills per transaction as well as a percentage of sale

Liz
Managing Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stripe for the win!

Kommentare: It is the industry leader for a reason. It is fairly seamless and issues arise more so because of the systems that integrate Stripe are unable to use it to its fullest capacity.

It is very easy to use. The interface is very clear.

Recurring billing didn't integrate through the platform we use Stripe for, RecDesk.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe Billing: Paypal uses unethical practices and Stripe is trustworthy and works well.

Nicole
Nicole
Owner in Frankreich
Design, Selbstständig

Good for what I need

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like being able to take payments remotely, create subscriptions, create custom payment links and product tables as well.

I don't like that Strip holds payments before processing and paying out. I also feel like the CC fees are too high in general, however I don't think the fees Stripe charges are any different than anyone else

Rachael
Dietitian in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A very simple billing software that is effortless to use and to keep track of sales

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am very happy with my overall experience. The ease of use and Stripe Express app are the two aspects that have made my experience with Stripe so beneficial!

I really like how easily I was able to integrate it with Carepatron so my virtual clients could pay for services online. I also like how effortless it is to both use and also customize invoices. One of my favourite features is the Stripe Express app that allows me to keep track of sales and also see trends over various periods of time.

The only small issue I have had with Stripe is processing some debit cards due to how it is integrated with my booking platform. Aside from this, it have been effortless to use and very beneficial for my online practice.

Ivy
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Efficient Software for Billing

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This was an easy set up process and was not complicated. It took about 10 minutes to set up.

Have the option to export to excel spreadsheet.

Riccardo
Marketing director in Italien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing all-in-one digital payment solution

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

If you are looking for the best tool to be payed online, that’s it. Tons of features, super fast and simple, no recurring subscriptions

Commissions are not so low but still quite competitive

Ricardo
marketing in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for keeping track of business recievables and expenses

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I have not found a client that does not accept stripe or is willing to join

Sometimes tools have gone wrong but their support has come through

Piotr
CTO in Polen
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good recurring billing solution, a little bit more expensive than it seems

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy setup How easy it is to embed billing form on your page and manage users

In order to use their more advanced feature you need to pay extra - look into it before starting, since they are pretty vital.

STEPHANIE
customer success coach in Philippinen
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool for billing management!

Kommentare: I would say I am very satisfied so far and glad that we switched to stripe! Making integrations from online payment forms is also a great feature that I love. I have and would keep recommending this platform to other business owners who want peace of mind in terms of keeping track on their revenue!

I really like how organized it is! From the dashboard to pulling up individual clients' profiles. History checking is great too making sure we don't miss any payments made whether they went through or got declined. Updating subscription with proration charge calculation is also very helpful -- one feature we didn't have from our previous vendor.

I would say I am have not tried adding a note to a specific charge or transaction-- it would have been nice to have this feature added in the future as it will be easier to back track why a certain amount was charged if there's an inconsistency with the regular pricing. This would really make a difference rather than going back and forth with our CRM to check for notes.

Cristian
Cristian
Manager in Griechenland
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

High fees, but worth it for your ecommerce

This is a must if you have an e-commerce store. The fees are high, in my opinion, but the software is something you cannot do without. You can add Paypal for example, but Stripe is fundamental for charging by credit card. The WordPress/WooCommerce plugin is great.

The fees are somewhat high in my opinion.

Pam
President in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Pretty much the service used by everyone for online courses

Kommentare: Difficult and time-consuming to figure out and set up. Took 2 days so far. I recommend that you use someone that already is set up with Stripe and does everything for you... Kajabi, Magento, etc. You will still have to set up the basic account, but hopefully these providers have step-by-step instructions specifically for their platform.

Excellent customer service, top notch! Detailed help (too difficult for me in most cases). Seems like the most reliable and security conscious, which is why I think all the course hosting platforms are using them.

They will process your customer's credit card, but you have to install a shopping cart. You can do this in multiple ways. I thought it was very very difficult to figure out which way is best. They have a shopping cart that has less features than competitors, and they also have another one that you have to be very technical to install. Stripe Checkout wouldn't install on my hosting provider for my website because their software is 7 years outdated. So I had to find someone else's checkout. No choice. Stripe has a list of checkout, carts, etc. But they are all mixed together. The one I chose from their list was not good, so I don't think they check them out very much.

Megan
Operational Assistant in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

You don't use Stripe Billing? I am about to make that change.

Kommentare: I am fairly new to Stripe Billing. However I find that this software has been the most user friendly meaning I have taken a massive liking to it. I use this software daily, I am obsessed. This has cut my time in half for tasks such as invoicing over multiple accounts and is now my go to software for tracking down payments. Stripe Billing is essentially my account diary. Even the way the website itself is presented, it is very plain but high quality and appealing to the eye.

My favourite part of Stripe Billing apart from the fact it is the most simple platform to navigate through is that you can search a guests name, amount they have paid, or through the traditional date method to find out when a transaction was deducted. You can save yourself much stress and time by using this process.Using Stripe Billing is a no brainer. Would you like to save yourself time and a headache over finding previous transactions? Start using Stripe Billing for a smoother process.

There isn't too much at this moment that I would change about Stripe Billing. Apart from I wish they Stripe Billing would include a BACS payment invoice, this is the only thing that I feel is lacking. However Stripe Billing are extremely responsive and takes customer feedback seriously. I would not be surprised that after my review is published, this idea was then turned into a reality by the Stripe Billing team.

Nichole
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Excellent App

Kommentare: I’ve been using Stripe for about a year with my small online clothing business. I send out weekly invoices in small increments of less than 100 invoices per week.

I love using this app for my small side business. It’s free to use and the only cost I’ve incurred is transferring my funds to my account. And it’s a small fee. Invoicing is super simple and can be done through the app. You can take payments yourself or customers can pay through their invoice. Reports are available.

Invoices aren’t very customizable. Not idea for large batches of invoices.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe Billing: PayPal’s fees were crazy high.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic

Kommentare: it was convenient for running cards and it was fast

It was easy to use, i likes the emailed statements after each closing day. it had a great work flow to it

No cons really the support staff was great never a problem no wait time on the phone an always got the answer i needed

Tisunge
Technologist in Malawi
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Stripe effectiveness

Kommentare: Organised biling, invoicing and payments can be a difficult job, my finances needed a reliable platform that can be effective with the amount of documents I process each week. I discovered stripe at a correct time and it helped me to be efficient more than ever.

Stripe stands out of its competition, its helpful, the fact that subscription on stripe is very easy, you can invoice directly from the website, it integrates perfectly with cloud-based accounting softwares, the dashboard is simple enough to log into and transactions via the phone are convenient and you have alot of information about stripe at your fingertips, very helpful.

Despite the good things that I know stripe with, sometimes payments takes longer, up to a week(s) to be deposited in one's bank accounts, stripe comes with no hardware to process transactions like some of its competitors, searching is too slow and doesn't seem to be updated often.

Rachel
Billing specialist in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Stripe usage

We use Stripe billing everyday to process payments, and handle disputes.

One thing I do not like about this program is when it comes to our disputes. If we are to lose a dispute, we do not receive information as too why. It would be extremely helpful and beneficial to our company if we knew that information for future disputes etc.

Mariam
Director in Uganda
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Offers quicker and secure transactions

Kommentare: We use it as our payment processor to process payments online and to issue refunds to clients when they need it because it is faster and secure

Processes payments faster compared to other tools, and customer service is greater, you can use the API to have a full white labelled check out page on your website and application

Some settlements take a lot of time especially when they had been previously flagged from the client's side, it will take a longer time for such to settle, and they do charge a lot on every transaction

Kevin
Customer Success in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stripe is wonderful!

Kommentare: We're using it to collect and refund payments from customers. It's been great!!!!

Stripe makes it really easy to help customers out with any issue they may have related to billing issues.

Nothing! The recent redesign is really smooth and nice. It doesn't leave anything to desire and everything is easy to find! It's great!

Nick
IT Director in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Power of Stripe Billing: Simplifying Subscription Plans and Enhancing User Experience

Kommentare: Overall I feel very good using Stipe Billing, it's a little bit complex for non-technical user like me, but overall it provides wide range of options and features which is very good thing to have in any platform or software.

- Ease of integration: Stripe offers a developer-friendly platform with extensive documentation and resources. - Straight-forward interface with all buttons and actions needed within it.

- Complexity for non-technical users: While Stripe provides extensive resources for developers, non-technical users like me may find it challenging to set up and configure.

Namusoke
News anchor in Uganda
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up

Kommentare: The tool helps us in collecting payments as an alternative for PayPal

Stripe integrates with WordPress, WooCommerce and WHMCS the tools that I use for my businesses and does not require any technical knowledge

The charges per transactions are high and the refund to customers takes long time than they could wait for you which kills trust, they easily flag accounts

Sandra
CEO in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Excellent and Easy

I like that they send tax statements often, and logging in and navigating their system is incredbily easy.

There was quite a lag in payment delivered, but they have recently fixed this.