Stripe Billing Erfahrungen

Über Stripe Billing

Stripe Billing bietet eine Reihe von Tools zum Erstellen und Skalieren deines wiederkehrenden Geschäftsmodells.

Erfahre mehr über Stripe Billing

Integration is super-easy, with powerful and well-documented API. Stripe is de-facto the standard when it comes to accepting payments online.

No ability to issue partial refunds is a bit frustrating at times.

Bewertungen zu Stripe Billing

Stripe Billing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 56 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Stripe Billing bereits verwendet?

Matthew
Matthew

Perfect for one time payments and recurring

Kommentare: Very satisfied. Definitely great for when you are starting out and even with an established business.

I like that I can use it directly as well as integrate it with my own point of sale system. I used to have to pay for a software that could do both one time payments and automatic recurring subscriptions but this beat them out. I work mostly from my computer and its easy to get into and if I can't remember how to do one functions I can easily get what I need from their support forums or support chat.

Only thing this won't do is notify me if a payment doesn't go through, but there is a quick fix for that. I just use zapier and now I receive an email notification if that happens. Oh and I had a chargeback once I'd like to see an option to upload multiple documents for disputes not just one. I get that there is only so much file size available in messages plus my contract took care of that issue.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PayPal

Warum Stripe Billing gewählt wurde: Cost. There are a few more features in Zoho that came out recently that I would use but I am trying to keep my overhead as low as possible right now.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoho Subscriptions

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe Billing: Better features in my opinion and how I operate.

adonay
CTO in Mexiko

The best payment gateway

Kommentare: Mostly great, like I said, the learning curve isn't the shortest, but as they have lots of options (that, after going through that learning curve you'll find they're needed in order to give your customers the best options and support) you'll be able to offer a great service for your clients, no need to get in trouble with clients because of the payment gateway.

They take privacy in a very serious way. And they know their product is used mostly by developers, so their site has plenty of support, examples forums and every kind of resource that makes it easier for developers to implement payments on any platform. Also, they have options to manage clients and subscriptions that can be billed for in a fixed period of time, give them free trials, etc. Their commissions aren't the cheapest, but I consider they aren't also very expensive. Another thing that we liked is that they keep developing their offer, like accepting payments via convenience stores (currently in beta while i'm writing this review)

It has a big learning curve. At first it's difficult to get familiar with all the concepts they use for their different parts of the process, I wasn't able to find a simple tutorial on their site (found some in external sites).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Openpay

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe Billing: Because the registration process was pretty straight forward. We're still considering openpay since it give the options to charge clients and differ they payment on several monthly payments, but it's hard to register a client and go live with them. With Stripe, they asked for lots of data about the user, but, as soon as they're provided, you're ready to go live.

CMO in Spanien
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nuestra solución favorita

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

En todos nuestros ecommerce usamos Stripe, y en especial Stripe billing lara la gestión de suscripciones, el proceso es muy sencillo, y la documentación para el onboarding muy detallada. Y sin duda, lo mejor que ofrece Stripe es la atención al cliente 24/7 a través del chat.

Contentos con la herramienta, aunque estaría muy bien que el fee sea un poco más bajo.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Braintree

Karen
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stipe Has Limitations and Difficult to Work With

Kommentare: It is like using software from the 1990s. This is great to use because you do not need a landline but they need to add functionality such as taking a credit card in the field or in the store without an internet connection.

I like that I can take payments via my ecommerce website.

I cannot input a custom note to the customer. I have to have too much info to run a credit card such as billing address. This is very cumbersome. I need to have a credit card swipe to bypass having to key in a lot more info. I have asked customer service about this and they say someone will call to discuss but that has never happened

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Warum Stripe Billing gewählt wurde: needed ecommerce plus point of sale solution that was all in one, not one service for ecommerce billing and one for in person point of sale billing

Zuvor genutzte Software: Square Payments und Womply

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe Billing: Shopify is expensive and bills per transaction as well as a percentage of sale

Gustavo
Gustavo
Director in Portugal

The best in its class

Kommentare: Stripe Billing is the best way to start receiving payments from your customers via online. It does have a powerful dashboard full of features, a great customer service to guide you through any circumstance you need help with. The payouts are consistent, and I find them to be the best alternative in the market after trying different providers.

Powerful invoicing system Recurring Payments capabilities Great graphical dashboard Top-notch customer support

The fees might be any lower than they are. 2.9% plus $0.3 plus 0.5% per recurring payments, increase the prices considerable, without counting on the federal taxes.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PayPal, Amazon Pay und Braintree

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe Billing: Stripe is easier to configure, does provide better customer support, the API and dashboard are way better than all those alternatives, and the features overall go beyond than the ones offered by its counterparts. Additionally, getting access to Stripe was a straightforward process in comparison to other alternatives full of hurdles.

DeAnn
Office/Communications Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Payment Feature

Stripe is easy to use and set-up in a variety of apps. I can easily intergrade Stripe on registration form or event.

Unless you pay for a plan, customers can register but can bypass payment; leaving the accounting to follow up with individuals who did not have a Stripe account to collet another form of payment.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Vanco Faith

Warum Stripe Billing gewählt wurde: There were issues with PayPal and it was more expensive than Stripe. Plus, we use Wufoo form builder and Stripe is under their company.

Zuvor genutzte Software: PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe Billing: Stripe was most cost effective.

Ani
Ani
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

My Money

It's easy to set up products, coupons, pretty much all the choices I need to make my clients experience easy & simple

Wish they had an app, that would make my job easier to collect my money from one place only.

Amanda
Dojo Owner in Australien
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use payment facility

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Easy to use, critical to my cashflow

Easily manages my memebrship direct debits. Can also use for events and retail sales

Would like feature to debit Australian bank accounts - BSB and Account rather than only credit cards

Mark
Freelance Photographer in UK
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stroi

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good. Easy to use.

Stripe within my business its a winner. From its ease of use to it integrations

I would not say that there is anything i am not happy with

Rebekah
Director Sunshine Coast Neuro Rehab in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A good solution

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I wanted an option for clients to be able to pay online. I don't use it for a lot of clients, so wanted something that could be used occasionally but not have to pay a monthly subscription or exorbitant fees. I have been very happy with this solution.

I can't comments as I am happy with it so far, and am aware I have not utilised all the features.

STEPHANIE
customer success coach in Philippinen
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool for billing management!

Kommentare: I would say I am very satisfied so far and glad that we switched to stripe! Making integrations from online payment forms is also a great feature that I love. I have and would keep recommending this platform to other business owners who want peace of mind in terms of keeping track on their revenue!

I really like how organized it is! From the dashboard to pulling up individual clients' profiles. History checking is great too making sure we don't miss any payments made whether they went through or got declined. Updating subscription with proration charge calculation is also very helpful -- one feature we didn't have from our previous vendor.

I would say I am have not tried adding a note to a specific charge or transaction-- it would have been nice to have this feature added in the future as it will be easier to back track why a certain amount was charged if there's an inconsistency with the regular pricing. This would really make a difference rather than going back and forth with our CRM to check for notes.

Chika
Freelancer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Stripe Review

Kommentare: Stripe is a fantastic online-only credit card processor with reasonable processing rates and little hidden fees. Businesses with developers that can create a custom online e-commerce experience would benefit from the free and straightforward API. Businesses with limited technological resources will be forced to pay extra for an e-commerce solution.

Stripe is very straight forward when it comes to making online payments. Stripe charges a flat fee for accepting online credit card payments. The company has excellent developer tools, predictable flat-rate pricing, advanced reporting tools, integrates properly with Xero accounting software. excellent marketplace tools, exceptional subscription tools, multi-currency support and its ideal for international merchants. Stripe offers secure transactions, easy to use reporting features and consistent service.

It’s UI could be improved. There isn't a clear breakdown of fees when it comes to volume discounts. There is no automatic tax assistance. This is the most important one for us. Stripe allows you to define tax rates for customers that need to process complex tax scenarios like collecting VAT or GST, but your software team must build out the infrastructure to support appropriate collection. In the future, I hope Stripe improves its built-in tax support.

Product Manager in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simply the Best Subscription Management

Kommentare: Stripe Billing was easy to use overall, simple enough to deploy, and has a wonderful support portal and team to solve any other issues you have!

I used Stripe to manage Saas recurring billing with a few unique models, and it handled each of them after some integration work. It is a very product/business friendly tool that makes it easy to spin up new SKUs/products, discount dynamically, and analyze your sales. Stripe also integrates masterfully well with other reporting tools. I appreciated the work they put into automatically handling security and authentication as well, as it eased the burden on development.

Stripe can be hard to implement without at least some domain expertise on the team, and if your model is non-traditional. Doing things like highwater billing or multi-SKU billing on software utilization (seats vs. instances) can be a real challenge, and require coding on your side to roll up the right numbers. However, these are edge cases, and the core product works exactly as described.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Recurly und SaaSOptics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe Billing: Comprehensive product, maturity, ease of integration

Khaled
Khaled
Senior Accountant in Jordanien

Review

Eas of use, and having a mobile app made it much easier to track payments

there are some features that need technical knowledge to be implemented, like: "Update billing info Form"

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Subscriptions

Warum Stripe Billing gewählt wurde: Recurly was overpriced

Zuvor genutzte Software: Recurly

Pam
President in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Pretty much the service used by everyone for online courses

Kommentare: Difficult and time-consuming to figure out and set up. Took 2 days so far. I recommend that you use someone that already is set up with Stripe and does everything for you... Kajabi, Magento, etc. You will still have to set up the basic account, but hopefully these providers have step-by-step instructions specifically for their platform.

Excellent customer service, top notch! Detailed help (too difficult for me in most cases). Seems like the most reliable and security conscious, which is why I think all the course hosting platforms are using them.

They will process your customer's credit card, but you have to install a shopping cart. You can do this in multiple ways. I thought it was very very difficult to figure out which way is best. They have a shopping cart that has less features than competitors, and they also have another one that you have to be very technical to install. Stripe Checkout wouldn't install on my hosting provider for my website because their software is 7 years outdated. So I had to find someone else's checkout. No choice. Stripe has a list of checkout, carts, etc. But they are all mixed together. The one I chose from their list was not good, so I don't think they check them out very much.

Zeeshan
Manager Fraud and Billing in Pakistan
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Stripe easy integration

Kommentare: We are running Stripe On-Site and Stripe billing in parallel. With Stripe on-site we have good conversion and complete control on recurring transactions we can charge the recurring and apply the discount on run time by running a simple cron whenever we want but with Stripe billing you loose that control and you have to modify the recurring from Stripe dashboard. However Stripe billing provides you better conversion.

We were using Stripe on-site which increased our conversion rate and had hold on recurring transactions but to compare the difference between on-site and Stripe Billing we integrated the Stripe billing and found that Stripe Billing increased our conversion than the previous Stripe on-site integration. Stripe billing provides built-in dunning management.

You loose the complete control of recurring transactions and have to use Stripe dashboard to update the recurring transactions.

Jake
Jake
CEO in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for MRR

Kommentare: Overall i'm happy with Stipe Billign and will continue to use it

We use this mainly for our MRR clients where we can set it up for the customer and forget it. Nice to not have to bill a customer every month.

I don't like that you cant pro-rate a month of service, this makes it difficult to keep billing dates consistent

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PayPal

Lee
Lee
Director in Deutschland

Once it's set up - super easy

Kommentare: On the whole, I'd highly recommend - it integrates beautifully and hides in the background, taking payments for you.

How easy it is to integrate with e-commerce. I've used it for 2 websites I've designed for selling service products. It's completely seamless, and depending where you integrate, the reporting can be done from the platform. In my case that's Squarespace.

Once a client forget their password and the process of recovering the account was long and difficult.

Egor
Egor
Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Good billing processor

Kommentare: I use Stripe as an alternative payment method along with other payment processors. Some people may prefer Strip over others
Most of my online products and subscription plans are set up with Stripe.

If Paypal would not be that integrated everywhere I would only use Stripe. - modern dashboard - easy to find your way around - easy to find things - great API integrations - except any credit cards - a little better fees than Paypal - the option to withdraw the money with Instant Payout for as little as 1% of the payout amount - ability to have a customized online storefront at no cost - very good friendly and carrying support via chat available 24/7 and responding immediately

Not many Cons except in some cases you may need some developers skill but the Stipe support is always there to help you till you're all set

Office Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic

Kommentare: it was convenient for running cards and it was fast

It was easy to use, i likes the emailed statements after each closing day. it had a great work flow to it

No cons really the support staff was great never a problem no wait time on the phone an always got the answer i needed

Craig
representiave in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best way to collect subscription fees!

Kommentare: I used stripe to handle a high volume of daily subscription charges and could not be happier with my experience!

Stripe is the most reliable subscription billing service in the game. If you have lots of subscriptions that you need charged / processed, then make sure to use stripe because they will make your processes simple, customized, and most importantly secure

I do wish that, if and when a credit card does not process through because of human error entering info wrong, all the card would not disappear. This is likely a security measure, however would make the user experience better.

Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Stripe

Kommentare: We use this software all day every day to collect payments, and issue refunds if needed. It is amazing!

This has been such a great software to use to collect all the payments from our customers. It is easy and reliable, and very transparent.

Honestly, we haven't found anything that we don't like about this software, it has worked well for us from day 1.

Rachel
Billing specialist in USA
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Stripe usage

We use Stripe billing everyday to process payments, and handle disputes.

One thing I do not like about this program is when it comes to our disputes. If we are to lose a dispute, we do not receive information as too why. It would be extremely helpful and beneficial to our company if we knew that information for future disputes etc.

Shanda
Freelancer in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Easy to Use and Customize

Kommentare: It's the best alternative to PayPal I've found. It costs almost exactly the same and has none of the headaches (in my personal experience, anyway). Highly recommended!

I think it's great that this software allows you to create and customise a wide variety of invoice types - It takes a lot of the maths out and gives me less room for small mistakes that can really add up.

While I do understand the pricing model, I wish that there was a flat rate to use it instead of essentially charging exactly what PayPal does.

Engineering Manager in USA
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The standard for online payments

Kommentare: I've been very impressed by Stripe Billings offering and would recommend to others - it's really the standrd I feel.

I liked Stripe Bilings documentation and features the most. For documentation it's top notch, offing clear, easy to follow instructions and examples, really making an engineers life easier. The features Stripe Billing allows for are also industry standard and top notch.

Stripe does take a decent percentage of each transaction which can be hard to stomach, BUT in return you get a world class billing product, without having to worry about so many things yourself.