Über ProveSource

ProveSource steigert die Besucherzahlen deiner Website. Durch die Anzeige der jüngsten Kundenaktivitäten werden mehr Kaufaktionen erzielt.

Erfahre mehr über ProveSource

They reply to me within business hours, without business hours, and always very friendly leaving that formal. Just straight to the point.

Comparing the features with other competitors there is no competion out there. The only thing they could do more video tutorials.

Bewertungen zu ProveSource

ProveSource hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 80 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ProveSource bereits verwendet?

Pedro
Pedro
FreeLancer in Brasilien

Increase Your Conversions and Your Traffic With ProveSource

Kommentare: My experience has been very good with ProveSource, a high quality tool with nice functionality and easy to apply. It doesn't have a plethora of tabs or buttons that leave you more lost than you really understand how it works. I am really enjoying this experience with the tool and I do intend to continue using it for a long time.

The tool is great to work with, mentioning the fact that they have a free 14-day trial, which in my opinion is a positive point, they do not ask for bank details when signing up. Fantastic tool that allows you to capture website users and make various offers to people through notifications. This balcony is very good. It's great to be able to show visitors to the site, some proof of the service provided or some product sold. It increases credibility too much. We have the opportunity to analyze the tool's performance and edit something if necessary to improve conversions. The option to create goals is very interesting, as we can direct people to specific points and analyze the progress of the goal. Of course this is just the free plan if you intend on getting better results and more traffic. It's not bad to pay for a plan that is viable for your company. It's really worth it, ProveSource is very good, it still has an extra benefit in terms of earnings, because you pay for a plan and still have the opportunity to promote the tool on your website and earn with it too. Excellent tool. I intend to continue using ProveSource for a long time.

I don't really have any negative reviews for this tool, so far it's been excellent.

Jerry
Jerry
Host in Mexiko
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ran ProveSource on an online summit page - worked great!

Kommentare: I'm sure having this on both our landing page and the upsell page helped drive more registrations and sales. I was also really happy with how fast the customer support responded to an issue I had with billing with I needed to upgrade our package due to high traffic volume.

I built the entire backed for an online summit earlier this year - from the landing page to the payment processing and content protection. All done with Wordpress and various plugins, and ProveSource integrated BEAUTIFULLY with everything. Setup was quick and the documentation extensive (or at least informative enough for a mid-level geek like myself to get everything up and running in a few minutes). I found the pricing tiers to be really affordable, and the free option allows you to test drive everything and check the results yourself.

No big issues to speak off. Styling of the notifications is just a tad bit limited (I'd like to have had more flexibility in setting the font colors, for instance), but definitely offset by all the positives.

Antwort von Configo

Thanks for your feedback Jerry! It is much appreciated.

Adam
Adam
Founder | Head Coach: BadAss After 40 in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Value "Proof" popup service.

Kommentare: This marketing proof service seems to be the fastest growing and most flexible. They do have several big features missing (i.e. map of user location), which could lower your conversion rate.

-Customer service response time is incredibly fast. And, they are flexible. Ready to make changes to match what you need. - Flexibility in styles and design is great. - Pricing will be fantastic once they get unique visitor counts corrected.

- The way they count unique visitors is flawed. In just 4 days, they said I had reached 1,000 visitors, when my google analytics showed less than 200. - No "mapping" style option like other similar services provide (i.e. proof).

Antwort von Configo

Thanks for your review Adam! We've fixed the issue with the visitor count system.

Miljenko
Miljenko
Chief Executive Officer in Kroatien

One of the Best SaaS in 2018 - Feature Rich Social Proof Tool & Awesome Support

This software works like a charm. It's so smooth and easy to work with the ProveSource, I can't believe it is a new product. I've seen other social proof tools on the market, but this one is also the best one. It has so many features and integrations, you will enjoy using it on a daily basis. The support is also 10/10, these guys are really responsive and will help you with everything. Even with setting it up on your own website, if you stuck somewhere :-). The product is being developed every single month. Now we have a ton of new features, like absolute URLs, custom branding, Google Analytics data export etc. Just try it, you will love it!

Nothing, none, zero! The developers of this tool know which feature has to be developed or upgraded, so they are constantly working on the ProveSource.

Antwort von Configo

Miljenko, thank you very much for your review!

Noe Adonai
Noe Adonai
Productor de música in Mexiko
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Some advices ;)

Kommentare: I like provesource. I just started to using this awesome tool.
I like its campaigns to convert people to provesource.
But a trick i know will work a lot for your long term business is this:
When somebody bought a subscription to prove source, give him more that what he expected for.
Don't say it before they bought. but after they bought.

It is cheaper, beautiful designed, It has a free version of the program, very nice when you wanna people knows your product.

You can Improve the sales of prove source... Giving advice in social media (youtube, facebook) about how to grow their sales on their websites, with this strategy you give to know your product. Also you can translate this tool for other languages. You need also a clear mission that every one can see it (not just by reading, but by the design, and the personality of the tool) "Our mission is to increase the sales of millions of websites of the world". When you have a mission, you just don't have only a tool, but a whole kind of tools to increase conversions on websites. You can implement this tools to your brand. - A widget that shows the comments of the page. - A widget of the rating of the product and comments of the product. - IDK, just imagine.

Antwort von Configo

Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated. And btw, we support more than 20+ different languages :-)

Eric
Eric
President & Chief Architect in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saw a big bump in conversion rate

Kommentare: Our team installed this on several sites that didn't previously have social proof notifications. After installing Provesource (which was quite easy to integrate into the existing automation workflow), and implementing targeted messages at each stage in the funnel, we saw a double-digit increase in the conversion rate at each step.

Very easy to use, open API, integrates easily with most automation systems and CRMs

It could use some more types of notifications and a bit more customization for them, but all of this is in development right now.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Effective solution to maximize online success

Kommentare: ProveSource is a reliable social proof platform. Well used can impact conversions and help build trust with potential customers. Its easy setup and overall is a valuable tool that can bring benefits if you are aiming to leverage social proof for improved results.

ProveSource offers an easy setup process and a seamless integration into your website. It supports various integrations and webhooks, adding up to its functionality and compatibility with other tools.

Limited customization options, ProveSource has all the features needed for social proof but you may find that the customization options are lacking.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you!

Cuong
Cuong
Assistant Project Officer in Vietnam
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

The most light, fast and reliable Social Proof Notification App.

Kommentare: I'm the website owner and I'm using ProveSource to generate leads. Combine with CRM (webhook support), I build the email list faster than before.

ProveSource integrates with almost 3rd parties, even Cloudflare App, Shopify, and Wordpress Plugin. It is one of my favorite apps which is easiest to install on all my webs without any technical issues. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for boosting sales or generating leads.

Customized notification design is still simple with the only color and position selection. Hope it will be improved in next update.

Antwort von Configo

Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated. Would be happy to hear more about what's missing for you so we can improve the overall experience.

Dianna
Dianna
Founder in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Simple and Easy to use

Kommentare: Overall I am very impressed with this software, I look forward to growing with this company.

1) Able to join without credit card 2) Free plan while getting started 3) WordPress plugin 4) Affiliate program 5) Easy to setup Overall this program was easy to set-up and to make modifications. Tutorials were easy to follow.

The only con I could say might be the length of time it takes for the connection to be made once WordPress is connected, but even that wasn't very long.

Thelma
Thelma
Senior UI Designer in Nigeria
Fundraising, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It works great as advertised!

Kommentare: Actually, when I stumbled on Provesource, it instantly caught my attention and I didn't hesitate to check it out and so far, I've not been disappointed one bit. In fact, I can't believe I haven't been using this all this while. I'm yet to contact support because everything works out of the box and easy to set up. This will certainly improve website confidence and overall conversion rate but Provesource should consider increasing their notification limits. It's a win-win anyway - more notifications will bring more free adverts and money for them.

It offers quite a good number of notification options such as visit websites, sales, signups etc.

I can't help but think the notification limit is very small in terms of quantity. Websites that receive 50k visitors will likely pay through their nose to get their various pop-ups showing to their visitors.

Antwort von Configo

Thanks for your great feedback Thelma! It is much appreciated.

Nenad
Founder in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good tool in a saturated market

Kommentare: Again, the tool and company does everything they say it does, it's quick and works well but for my clients social proof just wasn't as effective as I had hoped - trying the free version or buying a month or two is the best way to see how it benefits you.

It did the job really well, the social proof notifications looked nice and felt nice - it was easy to setup and a good price point after the free trial, the technical and offering from them was amazing.

whilst the tool did everything they say it does I don't know how much of an impact it made in sales, Social proof might have helped a tiny bit but there's better ways I would spend my money given the choice again.

Jean-Kolela
Markter in Kanada
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Mareketer

my web pages has already increased. I am now able to track people that come on my site. Not many software can give such features for such a low price. Thank you ProveSource!

To find a con I really had to think and look hard but the only con that I can findthat they are not enough software integrated for checkout. Its only woocommerce shopify and two others although there are way more outhere.

Thank you Jean-Kolela!

Keishon
founder in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement and Use.

What i liked most about Prove source was its easiness to actually integrate into an existing website. With A couple lines of codes I was able to drastically improve our customer experiences.

Cant really think of any. It just works.

Damy
CEO & Founder in UK

Amazing customer support

Kommentare: So far the best tool of Social Proof in the market

Good price and amazing customer support!

Regina
Blogger in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Good alternative to the pricey paid options

ProveSource was easy to install and when I ran into a glitch, someone reached out to me before I contacted them.

Nothing at this time but I will continue to monitor.

Burak
Marketer in Türkei
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ease to use

It was very easy to use it, and I liked the interface.

Name could be different, more attractive maybe. Intercom can be integrated or faster response.

Antwort von Configo

Thanks for your feedback Burak! It is much appreciated.

Alex
Alex
CEO & Founder in Rumänien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to setup

How the tool helped our business to increase the conversion rate.

Everything is fine but I would like more features, like geolocation for the visitator.

Antwort von Configo

Thanks for your feedback Alex!

Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best investment ever

Kommentare: Lead trust

Simplicity of worflow and the look and feel.

There's nothing I don't like yet. Maybe that I found it late

Patrick
CEO in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Boosted Conversions

Kommentare: Good experience so far!

Very easy to use and understand. The team have build a solid product.

Nothing all good, it's a well thought out package.

Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The benefit I have is that I can easily keep track of the actions from each online visitor.
It's easy to set up and easy to work with.

I like the ease of use and that I can check out which page receives more visitors based on campaigns I can set up by using ProveSource

The user interface - I would like to be able to navigate more easily through the several areas on the Dashboard. It would be great if there were more colours added to the dashboard

Antwort von Configo

Thanks for your great feedback! It is much appreciated.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good features

ProveSource was incredibly easy to use and simple to set up. I liked the many features it has.

Sadly I did not see the conversion uplift I would have wanted, though I'd like to continue using it to see some improvements hopefully down the line.

Antwort von Configo

Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated. Sometime it depends on the traffic you have on your website. Would be happy to hear what's missing for you.

Markia
Markia
Founder in USA
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A site full of potential, with room for better execution

- ease of implementation for the social proof wizard - consistent emails for tips on using ProveSrc & getting the most value out of it - better widget integration than alternative software like UseProof

- the website design seems polished but it is not. it’s very messy!

Antwort von Configo

Thanks for your feedback! would be happy to hear more about how we can improve our website or dashboard!

Nataliia
Nataliia
Product & Operations Manager in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ProveSource Review

Kommentare: It makes it easier for our potential clients to make a choice and lower checkout abandon rate.

Easy to use and we got results right away

It covered our needs till now. Can't think about something specific at this point. Oh, maybe you weren't the first we found right away.

Antwort von Configo

Thanks for your feedback Nataliia! It is much appreciated.

Luca
Luca
Fondatore in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Amazing!

Kommentare: It really helped me with a landing page that I'm advertising on facebook ads

Way better than Proof and it actually features a free plan! I'm sure I will upgrade in the future

Nothing really, it is all the functionalities I need

Antwort von Configo

Thanks for your feedback!

Dennis
Student in Kanada
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Extremely convenient

I love how much information you can find soo easily.

I don't like the ui design when viewing on mobile, for me it doesn't feel right.

Antwort von Configo

Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated. We'll be sure to add support for mobile devices.