Über ProveSource

ProveSource steigert die Besucherzahlen deiner Website. Durch die Anzeige der jüngsten Kundenaktivitäten werden mehr Kaufaktionen erzielt.

Erfahre mehr über ProveSource

Jerry S.
Host
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2018

"Ran ProveSource on an online summit page - worked great!"

Kommentare: I'm sure having this on both our landing page and the upsell page helped drive more registrations and sales. I was also really happy with how fast the customer support responded to an issue I had with billing with I needed to upgrade our package due to high traffic volume.

Vorteile: I built the entire backed for an online summit earlier this year - from the landing page to the payment processing and content protection. All done with Wordpress and various plugins, and ProveSource integrated BEAUTIFULLY with everything. Setup was quick and the documentation extensive (or at least informative enough for a mid-level geek like myself to get everything up and running in a few minutes). I found the pricing tiers to be really affordable, and the free option allows you to test drive everything and check the results yourself.

Nachteile: No big issues to speak off. Styling of the notifications is just a tad bit limited (I'd like to have had more flexibility in setting the font colors, for instance), but definitely offset by all the positives.

von ProveSource an 21.9.2018

Thanks for your feedback Jerry! It is much appreciated.

Miljenko B.
Chief Executive Officer
  • Bewertet am 26.12.2018

"One of the Best SaaS in 2018 - Feature Rich Social Proof Tool & Awesome Support"

Vorteile: This software works like a charm. It's so smooth and easy to work with the ProveSource, I can't believe it is a new product. I've seen other social proof tools on the market, but this one is also the best one. It has so many features and integrations, you will enjoy using it on a daily basis. The support is also 10/10, these guys are really responsive and will help you with everything. Even with setting it up on your own website, if you stuck somewhere :-). The product is being developed every single month. Now we have a ton of new features, like absolute URLs, custom branding, Google Analytics data export etc. Just try it, you will love it!

Nachteile: Nothing, none, zero! The developers of this tool know which feature has to be developed or upgraded, so they are constantly working on the ProveSource.

von Configo LTD an 27.12.2018

Miljenko, thank you very much for your review!

• Bewertet am 26.12.2018
Adam V.
Founder | Head Coach: BadAss After 40
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2018

"Best Value "Proof" popup service."

Kommentare: This marketing proof service seems to be the fastest growing and most flexible. They do have several big features missing (i.e. map of user location), which could lower your conversion rate.

Vorteile: -Customer service response time is incredibly fast. And, they are flexible. Ready to make changes to match what you need.
- Flexibility in styles and design is great.
- Pricing will be fantastic once they get unique visitor counts corrected.

Nachteile: - The way they count unique visitors is flawed. In just 4 days, they said I had reached 1,000 visitors, when my google analytics showed less than 200.
- No "mapping" style option like other similar services provide (i.e. proof).

von ProveSource an 22.9.2018

Thanks for your review Adam! We've fixed the issue with the visitor count system.

Mariusz K.
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2020

"Perfectly social proof "

Kommentare: We show this social prove notifications with our google reviews. Lately, someone added a "5-star" review with saying that we have all fake reviews. We reported it to google but it take a lot of time to get response from google, but for ProveSource it was enough to send them just a short message and the team deleted that fake review within 2 minutes. Very impressive!

Vorteile: Simple implementation
Integration with Google and Facebook
5-star support center
clean dashboard with perfect conversion tracking

Nachteile: There is nothing I regret about using this product

• Bewertet am 28.1.2020
Noe adonai S.
Productor de música
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Some advices ;)"

Kommentare: I like provesource. I just started to using this awesome tool.
I like its campaigns to convert people to provesource.
But a trick i know will work a lot for your long term business is this:
When somebody bought a subscription to prove source, give him more that what he expected for.
Don't say it before they bought. but after they bought.

Vorteile: It is cheaper, beautiful designed, It has a free version of the program, very nice when you wanna people knows your product.

Nachteile: You can Improve the sales of prove source...
Giving advice in social media (youtube, facebook) about how to grow their sales on their websites, with this strategy you give to know your product.
Also you can translate this tool for other languages. You need also a clear mission that every one can see it (not just by reading, but by the design, and the personality of the tool)
"Our mission is to increase the sales of millions of websites of the world".
When you have a mission, you just don't have only a tool, but a whole kind of tools to increase conversions on websites.
You can implement this tools to your brand.
- A widget that shows the comments of the page.
- A widget of the rating of the product and comments of the product.
- IDK, just imagine.

von ProveSource an 20.9.2018

Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated. And btw, we support more than 20+ different languages :-)

Mykyta S.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.8.2019

"I'm Amazed!"

Vorteile: I've been using ProveSource for a while now, and the service is THE best one out there! Social proof notifications are not something new, and there is an ocean of different options, and all look presentable, AND I've tried pretty much all the good ones. But there's NO service out there which delivers as many features as these guys, with so much customization options AND for their price. In addition, ProveSource's customer support is undeniably outstanding! They reply to me within business hours, without business hours, and always very friendly leaving that formal. Just straight to the point. I'm building my support team, and there's defiantly something to learn.

Nachteile: This will be greed talking in me, but I wish there were even more customizations... But once again, this is greed!

von Configo LTD an 5.9.2019

Thank you so much for your honest review! we do our best each and every day.

• Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Naomi N.
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2019

"Invaluable"

Kommentare: Overall, I'm really glad I found ProveSource. I needed an easy, lightweight social proof option that I could implement fast, that would look nice, and that would work to boost my conversions. And this really fit the bill, thank you!

Vorteile: I love how easy this software is to use, and how the branding options allow it to fit into my site and look like it belongs there. Having multiple campaigns running is also a plus.

Nachteile: I haven't come across anything I dislike yet. Everything has been working as expected since installing it.

von Configo LTD an 14.11.2019

Dear Naomi,

Thanks for your kind and honest feedback!
Josh.

• Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Eric A.
President & Chief Architect
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2018

"Saw a big bump in conversion rate"

Kommentare: Our team installed this on several sites that didn't previously have social proof notifications. After installing Provesource (which was quite easy to integrate into the existing automation workflow), and implementing targeted messages at each stage in the funnel, we saw a double-digit increase in the conversion rate at each step.

Vorteile: Very easy to use, open API, integrates easily with most automation systems and CRMs

Nachteile: It could use some more types of notifications and a bit more customization for them, but all of this is in development right now.

• Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Teck seng C.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2019

"This is one of the wow features on our website"

Kommentare: It act like a like angel on our site. Telling and showing our customers like a good old friend. Our visitors trusted us even more!

Vorteile: It is very easy to setup especially if you are using WordPress. Easy yet effective!

Nachteile: Nothing Bad about it! We even dedicated a article about this - https://lemonade-it.com/5-actionable-tips-to-a-high-conversion-website/

• Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Shane R.
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2019

"Incredible customer service "

Kommentare: Our website uses a payment processor that didn’t have a dedicated email integration with Prove Source and I was having some trouble setting up the web hook. Rep helped me out, and our company, by adding our payment processor. I was shocked at how much they helped out their customers, such a pleasant surpirse.

Vorteile: Once it’s set up, it works as expected.

Nachteile: I don’t really have any cons. It does what it says it will, the support was fantastic, and it’s competitively priced.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Amit A.
CTO
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2018

"ProveSource Hands On Experiance"

Kommentare: I'm a professional web developer for the past 21 years. My customers were looking for methods to increase engagement in their sites and ProveSource promised and delivered !
Every customer's website who incorporated ProveSource has seen an increase in user engagement up to 200% !
I would recommend ProveSource to anyone that has a website. It's a must have product.

Vorteile: 1. Ease of use.
2. Actually increase user's engagements.
3. Increase sells.
4. Great support staff.
5. Very nice user interface.

Nachteile: The only con I can think about is that it could have a more automatic features. But I already told that to their support staff and they assured me that they are actively working on that right now. Have I said great support?

von ProveSource an 27.9.2018

Thanks for your great feedback Amit! It is much appreciated.

Joshua G.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2019

"Superb product boosted with great support"

Kommentare: ProveSource has helped us deliver perfectly timed and very personalised messages to our website users. We use it to push our buyers towards particular products and help push offers. It's boosted conversion and increased order values. The support that Yosi and the team have offered is fast. What I'm most impressed about is their technical ability, it's refreshing to have such capable people on call when needed.

Vorteile: Very adaptable and easy to setup. The support is exceptional. The price is very competitive. Lastly (but by no means least) the popups themselves are very, very good.

Nachteile: Literally nothing. I've never found this with a software provider but I can't find a single criticism.

• Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2018

"Significantly increased the number of clients that signs up to our company's services"

Kommentare: ProveSource has been a big part of our company's success. Ever since we have integrated ProveSource to our website, we had more number of client sign ups compared to before using ProveSource. It's easier for client's to sign up to our services since they can now see proof of other people signing up to our services real-time.

Vorteile: We like that there is an option to customize our social proof and how it would show on our client's end and it's very easy to set-up and integrate to our website.

Nachteile: There is nothing we don't like about ProveSource

von ProveSource an 20.9.2018

Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated.

Michael N.
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2018

"Great Tool with very reasonable pricing"

Kommentare: Great tool for every business at a very very reasonable price and easy to use.

Vorteile: Easy to use and see the utility before having to pay for it. We started off using it on the free tier until we got up to 158% visitors. It was clearly obvious we were missing out on some visitors. That was when we decided to go to the paid version. The interface is very easy to use and you can add as many widgets as you need to. You can decide to place them on specific pages and also you can decide to alter the duration of time that would pass before anything pops up for the customer. You can even decide how often it pops up in a set period. You can design the color scheme to match your web page or website.

Nachteile: It was hard for us to find this solution. They need to promote and market more.

von ProveSource an 27.9.2018

Thanks for your great feedback Michael! It is much appreciated.

Robert E.

"Attractive, Flexible Notifications"

Kommentare: We are currently using the software to provide social proof on our landing pages in order to maximise conversions, but plan to integrate the software within our sites in order to show visitors which sections of the site are proving the most popular with our visitors.

Vorteile: I like the clean look of the notifications plus the ability to customise and brand the graphical elements. The animated graphics draw the eye to the notifications and the colour scheme can be adjusted to fit perfectly into your websites. I found it easy to install as it integrates with Google Tag Manager and it loads quickly on the website. The software also supports webhooks which allows us to integrate directly with the tool rather than requiring any third party integration software such as Zapier.

Nachteile: I have not encountered any issues using the software yet. So far the development of the product has been ahead of our own implementation. It is quite a young product but seems to be moving forward quickly implementing new features without breaking existing functionality.

von ProveSource an 20.9.2018

Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated, you rock :-)

Karson G.
Director of Operations
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2018

"Up and running in 5 minutes"

Kommentare: Social proof for us is such a big deal. I believe displaying a live "feed" that cold visitors see make them also want to interact with us. I think is a no-brainer addition to any site that can benefit from social proof.

Vorteile: It was really easy to start using right away. Even a more complex setup with sending webhooks was straightforward and worked right away. The ability to put thresholds before displaying is also a great feature.

Nachteile: The only feedback I have is that the mobile site does not work. I like to be able to do work from anywhere. Pretty small issue to be honest.

von ProveSource an 20.9.2018

Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated. Would be happy to hear more about what's missing for you so we can improve the overall experience.

Thelma W.
Senior UI Designer
Fundraising, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2018

"It works great as advertised!"

Kommentare: Actually, when I stumbled on Provesource, it instantly caught my attention and I didn't hesitate to check it out and so far, I've not been disappointed one bit. In fact, I can't believe I haven't been using this all this while. I'm yet to contact support because everything works out of the box and easy to set up. This will certainly improve website confidence and overall conversion rate but Provesource should consider increasing their notification limits. It's a win-win anyway - more notifications will bring more free adverts and money for them.

Vorteile: It offers quite a good number of notification options such as visit websites, sales, signups etc.

Nachteile: I can't help but think the notification limit is very small in terms of quantity. Websites that receive 50k visitors will likely pay through their nose to get their various pop-ups showing to their visitors.

von ProveSource an 27.9.2018

Thanks for your great feedback Thelma! It is much appreciated.

• Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Marknadsföringskonsult
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2018

"Great for ecommerce owners who want to increase conversions"

Vorteile: The way it improves your conversion rates and communicates social proof and trust.

Nachteile: The boxes can be quite annoying when they get updated so frequently. Maybe a way to improve the speed could be an improvement. On mobile, I think the boxes take up a little to much space, which brings down the customer experience.

von ProveSource an 20.9.2018

Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated. We do have the option to change the timing of the notification, including the delay between notifications, display time etc. Be sure to check this out :-)

Cuong T.
Assistant Project Officer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2018

"The most light, fast and reliable Social Proof Notification App."

Kommentare: I'm the website owner and I'm using ProveSource to generate leads. Combine with CRM (webhook support), I build the email list faster than before.

Vorteile: ProveSource integrates with almost 3rd parties, even Cloudflare App, Shopify, and Wordpress Plugin.
It is one of my favorite apps which is easiest to install on all my webs without any technical issues.
I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for boosting sales or generating leads.

Nachteile: Customized notification design is still simple with the only color and position selection. Hope it will be improved in next update.

Dianna S.
Kosmetik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2019

"Simple and Easy to use"

Kommentare: Overall I am very impressed with this software, I look forward to growing with this company.

Vorteile: 1) Able to join without credit card
2) Free plan while getting started
3) WordPress plugin
4) Affiliate program
5) Easy to setup
Overall this program was easy to set-up and to make modifications. Tutorials were easy to follow.

Nachteile: The only con I could say might be the length of time it takes for the connection to be made once WordPress is connected, but even that wasn't very long.

• Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Fabien W.
Webmaster
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

"Amazing app !"

Vorteile: Easy to use and very efficiently, this app is now installed on all my websites and really boost my conversions !!

Nachteile: Nothing, this app is perfect ! I recommand it to all webmasters who wants to increase their conversions.

von ProveSource an 20.9.2018

Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated.

Yuma O.
Engineer
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

"Definitely worth it!"

Kommentare: I really like this software!

Vorteile: I've started using Provesource and I can definitely see an bump in conversion. Just start with the free plan and then convert it to the paid plan when you get more traffic. There's nothing to lose, so I just do it.

Nachteile: I think it makes the site load slower, but I haven't tested before and after.

Jean-kolela G.
Markter
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

"Mareketer"

Vorteile: my web pages has already increased. I am now able to track people that come on my site. Not many software can give such features for such a low price. Thank you ProveSource!

Nachteile: To find a con I really had to think and look hard but the only con that I can findthat they are not enough software integrated for checkout. Its only woocommerce shopify and two others although there are way more outhere.

von ProveSource an 8.10.2018

Thank you Jean-Kolela!

Burak O.
Marketer

"Ease to use"

Vorteile: It was very easy to use it, and I liked the interface.

Nachteile: Name could be different, more attractive maybe. Intercom can be integrated or faster response.

von ProveSource an 20.9.2018

Thanks for your feedback Burak! It is much appreciated.

Massimiliano S.
Mr
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Excellent Service"

Kommentare: Increase the contact leads in my web site! I'm happy

Vorteile: Easy to configure the service! Very fast & interactive

Nachteile: Add the ability to generate a chat bot for contact lead whet it visit my site