Filtern nach:

Über Verse.io

Lead-Management-/-Nurturing-Plattform für Immobilienfachleute mit Lead-Marketing-Automatisierungsfunktionen.

Erfahre mehr über Verse.io

Trevor H.
Trevor H.
Director of Customer Solutions in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Game changer for inside sales

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We receive calls at all hours during nights and weekends from customers.  There's no way we could have staffed for that.  Verse has leveled up our customer interaction in every way imaginable.  They even qualified a customer for us via SMS at 3am who signed up on our website! We work very closely with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on a week-to-week basis to make sure that our two systems are humming in perfect sync and I can't speak highly enough about him. Highly recommend both the product and the team.

Verse has truly transformed my inside sales team.  After adding Verse to our funnel, 40% of the customers my inside sales team talks to are converted into opportunities in our CRM.  We work out of Salesforce and the data they zap back to us makes it really easy to manage everything out of our existing system.

While the tech integration is really easy to plugin with Salesforce (zapier), we set our system up with some different fields, vocab, funnel stages before we worked with Verse.  We've had to create a lot of new automations to get everything working in our company's format.  I don't see this as Verse's fault at all though.  It's jut the nature of plugging in a new front line sales team into a mature existing system.  The tradeoff that we get in customer experience and sales efficiency are a no brainer though.

letztes Jahr

Hey Trevor. Thanks so much for taking the time to review Verse. 40% is so amazing to see, not to mention it's great to hear ROI has been greater since switching to our contact center and software. Excited to keep converting those leads into opportunities for you! Cheers.

Andrew H.
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great lead follow up for real estate agents

I'm neither particularly good at lead follow up, nor is it somewhere where I want to spend my time, as I dislike it. I've tried several companies, 4 now, and Verse.io is the best of the bunch. The last company I used was a phone call only company, and I feel like it very much turned off some of my leads. A company I used prior to that, was text only. As we know, everyone is different and has their own way of preferring to communicate. Verse offers to call or text leads and also does email follow up. Their communication gives each lead the option to communicate however they'd prefer, giving me the best chance to connect with these leads. Their dashboard looks great and is easy to use, and their onboarding is smooth. Really happy with Verse and their ability to engage leads, great service overall.

I'd prefer to have a cost/lead system rather than a flat fee per month. That way, if I have lower lead flow one month (or more), I wouldn't have to pay their full monthly fee.

vor 8 Monaten

Hey Andrew! Thanks so much for taking the time to review Verse. We're glad you found Verse to be the best option for you with lead qualification and conversion. We hope you've been able to make the most of your time spent and can't wait to watch you continue to grow! Cheers. - Megan T., Verse.io

Jessica W.
Broker Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lead follow up is amazing

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

As soon as I get an online lead the verse assistant starts contacting the lead via all available methods. This is a HUGE time saver and guarantees all leads are immediately contacted.

I would like to get a daily report of the conversation logs so I can see all the communications for the day. Other than that I don't have any complaints about this software, it functions well as is.

Adam W.
Team Leader in USA

Wanted more

Kommentare: Overall it was good but not great. We wanted more features to customize our responses depending on lead source. Also wanted a longer follow up / nurture process.

loved that the new leads were connected with ASAP which helped when an agent was not available.

Follow up / qualification was too short. I have had many leads where I follow up after unqualified and was able to connect. Texting templates were very generic. Conversion was too low and have had better success doing it ourselves. Also, could not customize depending on lead sources.

Jeff G.
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Verse.io is great and I plan to continue using the service

Kommentare: I am very happy with Verse.io. I have been with them since they were Agentology. I like and need the service hat they provide. I hope it continues to improve as the AI's get smarter

Its easy to use and the support staff is easy to work with and very helpful in setting and integrating the systems with your equipment and other Tec.

Although service is very good sometimes - for me at least - it can take a few times to get things communicated as all of it done via Email. That said they re very responsive and will stay on it till its done. By the way, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a rock star and no I'm not related to her :)

Troy J.

We Love Verse.io

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: They have been a game changer to allow us to convert leads quickly.

Verse works with us to help us follow up with leads quickly 24x7

The hold times got a little longer to pick up the call but they have been working to get more staff on board recently and that has gotten better now.

Andrew D.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An excellent company to manage a high volume of leads with professionalism and personality

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall Verse helped me streamline my lead management and helped me to grow my business by interacting with only qualified leads and ensuring every lead was given a fair shake. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was my main POC and she was exemplary.

Customer service was top notch and the desire to ensure my company's success was evident in every interaction with their sales and leadership team.

Nothing comes to mind. The scripts required customizing but they helped with this.

Sales Support Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Helping us 24/7

Verse allows me to qualify leads 24/7 for solar and HVAC.

There is nothing I don't like about Verse.

vor 9 Monaten

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to review Verse. We're so glad you're happy with the 24/7 lead qualification and we can't wait to watch you grow even more! Cheers.

Ryan C.

Perfect for what I want.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great!

Verse means I can spend more money but less time finding my next client, it's a set it and forget it way for me to filter out those who aren't interested or ready and give me the ones that are.

None that I can think of.

Becky W.
Mortgage Broker in USA

Works for me!

Kommentare: Fabulous!

First of all, the level of service after the sale is refreshing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is awesome! Moving on from there, I love that I don't have to worry about being the one to reach out to all the leads the minute they come through. I work pretty much on my own and it's a huge relief to know that there's almost immediate communication to catch these people while they're still engaged in what they're doing on their computer or phone. The response rate has been quite gratifying and easy to manage. I love having an "Assistant".[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is on it!

Nothing at the moment. We worked out some script changes at the beginning, but I haven't had any problems or issues since.

Scott S.
Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The solution I've been searching for!

Kommentare: I enjoyed my communications with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Verse so much, that I had to go to the office to meet the team in San Diego, California. That visit was totally consistent with the amazing customer experience we have experienced since the very first call.

Consumer direct leads have a bad reputation, but I think most people just have bad follow up. Verse allows us to confidently trust that every lead we send to them will be follow up on diligently, but a caring and professional team member. Verse pays exquisite attention to creating an amazing customer experience. Whether they are following up on your leads, onboarding you as a new client, or you're a long time customer, you'll always feel like you were the most important person in that conversation.

There are no cons that I've found using Verse. I've been using it for almost a year now, and it seems to do anything I want it to do. Anything I have questions about, they are quick to help.

letztes Jahr

Hey Scott! Thanks for taking the time to review Verse. We're so glad to hear the relief Verse has brought your team in qualifying and nurturing leads. Also so glad our team has been so helpful and quick to answer your questions. We hope to meet again soon!

Adrian T.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A no brainer way to engage facebook leads

Kommentare: My marketing team is able to scale lead gen efforts on facebook and instagram, and try new strategies that produce high volume of leads, without creating a lot of noise for my inside sales team. All leads are engaged with Verse first, where they confirm they are an MQL for us, and schedule phone appointments for my team in house. My reps are able to spend their time more purposely, engaging with high intent leads only and not wasting their time digging through the noise at the top of our funnel.

Marketing automation built in, so I don't have to worry about setting up drip campaigns to nurture unresponsive leads longer term. Two-way SMS, and U.S. based reps to carry on conversations when leads are responsive. U.S. bases reps even call leads when a lead requests a call, and they call all landline leads off the bat. Hands down, this tool makes it cheaper to qualify leads than I could do with an in house team, and not only is it cheaper, but given they are 24/7 and leveraging 2-way SMS, they convert far more leads than I could ever do with my team in house.

I had to signup and pay for Zapier in order to leverage the Salesforce integration, but not too costly, just a bit of extra work to setup.

letztes Jahr

Hey Adrian. Thanks so much for taking time to review us. We are glad to hear our software has saved you money and time in your sales process. We love watching you thrive!

Ryan L.
Mortgage Broker in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

wish i would have known sooner

Kommentare: 10/10

Verse is amazing to assist with lead follow up that sometimes goes by the wayside. The customer support is by far the best experience I've had in a long time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my account executive and consistently goes above and beyond to make sure my experi...

wish i would have known sooner, amazing

Antwort von Verse.io

Ryan, we love hearing not only that you have found great assistance with Verse in your lead follow up, but also that Kristen has been such a core part of that. She has loved working with you and has personally iterated that fact herself. Can't wait to watch the relationships with your consumers get even better not to mention watching your business soar to new heights! - Meg T.

Nathan H.
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best lead conversion company ever!

Kommentare: They are helping me connect with more people. No more stress of not connecting with that lead in time. Agentology puts you in front of more opportunities to gain more sells and grow your business.

You will convert more sells by using Agentology. Their team reaches out to your leads 24/7 at all times. They will qualify your leads for you. This super helps when you are busy in a showing or at a listing appointment or at a event etc. You won’t miss that next great lead when you use Agentology. Super friendly and they go beyond to help qualify your leads.

Agentology has a great agent dashboard. Everything works very smoothly and is all linked in with your calendar. Easy to navigate around. Very integrated.

Antwort von Agentology

Thank you so much for your review, Nathan! We love helping you connect with more motivated buyers and sellers so you can focus on what you do best: showing homes and closing deals. Cheers! - Kelsey Kelsey McKinny Director of Marketing Agentology Inc.

Ken T.
President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Kommentare: The contact rate of our leads has increased substantially since enrolling with Verse.
Our experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the onboarding process was the best, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could not have made it any easier. We requested a few revisions after the initial setup and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] handled the changes quickly, and professionally...the best!

The speed from lead to outreach is very impressive. The customer portal is great, easy to follow and provides all necessary details...easy to use!

We do not have anything negative to say about the software!

vor 11 Monaten

Hey Ken! Thanks so much for taking the time to review Verse. We're so glad to hear Verse has improved your lead outreach. Our Client Success team works hard to make things as seamless as possible for our clients. It's so great to hear that it has reaped rewards for you currently. We can't wait to watch you contact rate and conversion rates increase even more! Happy New Year! -Megan

Randy J.
Randy J.
Licensed Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Nice to never have a lead fall through the cracks!

Kommentare: Agentology solves the problem of not being able to answer each call within a few minutes because of other tasks to be done (or sleeping)

It's nice that the leads are being screened to separate who is just looking from someone who is ready to buy. So nice to be at ease when you miss a call because you know it is being taken care of.

I wish agentology could see my schedule on a calendar and let me know when someone is ready to book a showing. I understand that is coming soon.

Zach H.
Customer Advisor in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Verse: Incredible Addition to Our Sales Team

5 letztes Jahr

I love that Verse does a lot of the upfront qualifying. My company has a few hard stops that we like getting out of the way on the Verse level to ensure our internal reps only work with qualified customers. This makes it so my reps are only talking to qualified customers 24/7 365! This has led to less burnout on my team because reps don't have to deal with unsavory customers who just want to be taken off of our sales lists and things like that. Verse has changed our sales org in such an amazing way!

None. Verse is amazing. If you want your reps to be more efficient, look no further.

letztes Jahr

Hey Zach! Thanks so much for taking time to review our software. We are so glad to hear how much relief your reps have had. We are so excited to see you grow and gain more qualified customers!

Remy F.
Agent in USA

Agentology saves precious time

Kommentare: Really good. Again the personal touch makes all the difference from their customer service.

Easy to use. Great Customer Service! I like the notes from the customer conversations.

Switching over to new system - the referrals didn't transfer. So I had to switch back and forth a lot.

Buddy S.
Buddy S.
Loan Officer in USA
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Verse is doing the Job that I least like to do

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I would highly recommend Verse.io as a solution to follow up to time sensitive leads. The ROI is unbelievable already.

I am producing FB and Google Leads. They are contacted immediately after requsting information 24 hours a day. Verse follows up unti the lead is set as an appointment or determined to be unqualified. You can set the qualification parameters and wording of responses to Leads. It is like hiring a 24/7 staff.

N/A. The system has been tweeked several times my my Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], to work exactly how I want it.

letztes Jahr

Hi Buddy! Thanks so much for reviewing our software and for recommending Verse so highly! We are so glad we've been able to relieve you from the nag of speed-to-lead and lead follow up. We can't wait to see the ROI soar even more. Cheers!

Jason S.
Sr. Loan Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing! Save time, great team!!

The ability to convert leads and save valuable time for higher productivity, even after hours!

No cons, our customer success manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helps resolve any concerns - she is amazing!

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you, Jason, for taking the time to review Verse! We're so glad you've been able to save so much time and increase productivity through our software. We can't wait to watch you grow even more this year! Cheers. - Meg T.

Realtor, GRI, SRES, e-PRO, CRS in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Vital leg of my business

Kommentare: It's a great tool for lead generation. Put some money in my pocket.

Work's fluently with my other systems I use.

I'd like to see some sort of report. I don't think that's an option now unless I'm missing it.

Robb F.
Robb F.
Partner in USA

Incredible Lead Qualification System and Tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are able to better qualify our leads and make sure that the leads are of high value for our clients. Our clients love this because we are only sending them the best of the best.

I loved the implementation and their ability to make the system function exactly as you need it to. The ability for the team to understand our needs as a client was second to none.

I don't know that we have found anything missing with this software. The tool is one of the most solid I have ever used.

letztes Jahr

Hey Robb. Love the tagline and thanks for taking time to review our software. Our goal is to relieve your team and align their efforts. We are so glad Verse has been doing just that for you. We love watching you guys do so well!

Nicholas Y.
Nicholas Y.
Founder in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use to lend a hand to a busy agent

Super easy to use, follow along and watch how they interact with your clients.

I wish we could be told if the employee is a girl or a boy. They are all named Alex, which makes it easy, but when I am talking to the cleint I have to avoid pronouns until I hear them say, "Alex was great, she was so sweet" etc.

Shay H.
President in USA
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding teammates!

Kommentare: We have been overwhelmed with the results so far!

For a small company it's very important to find the systems and people to help with daily duties. Verse.io allows my team and I to focus on other aspects of growing and conducting our business. Best thing is that they help from set up to implementing in daily routine. We couldn't ask for a better partner!

None at all..very easy to set up and use daily.

letztes Jahr

Hey Shay! Thanks so much for taking the time to review our software. We've loved being your teammates in lead conversion and are so glad to see the results have been so significant for you! Can't wait to watch TopChoice continue to thrive!

Robert w. C.
Robert w. C.
Founder & CEO in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, Selbstständig

Great Leadership, The Right Tool For The Job

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent. I enjoy conferring with the business leadership and I know that industry colleagues are going to be handled well.

Lead generation is critical in the renewable energy industry, and if you don't follow up right away and meet the customer where they are - you are lost. I have referred Verse.io on a couple of occasions to industry colleagues and will continue to do so.

Not applicable. I haven't had any negative experiences with the tool.

letztes Jahr

Hey Robert! We're so glad to see how it's helped capitalize on all of your generated leads. We know in renewable energy how vital it is to cater to the consumer. We appreciate your review and referrals and can't wait to see you guys continue to grow! Cheers.