Über Bettermode

Foren sind tot! Tribe ist eine cloudbasierte Plattform, die die neue Generation von Online-Communitys unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Bettermode

I also looked closely at the team behind Tribe before investing, and I am impressed by their roadmap and responsiveness to my questions.

No mobile App to download with notifications on the mobile phone.

Bewertungen zu Bettermode

Bettermode hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bettermode bereits verwendet?

Nick
Nick
Senior Customer Success Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

From MVP to MVP, Tribe is the gift that keeps on giving

Kommentare: Tribe is helping bringing a sense of community to the wonderful users of Proposify. It allows me to connect with our customers on a deeper level and find out what makes them successful, while being able to drive that sense of unity home all at once. For the cost, I am blown away at what you get. I would easily pay double what they ask (but don't tell em)

I'm brand new to the SaaS community space, and honestly, Tribe was the right decision. I looked at some competitors that offered similar things, but at 2x the cost. I couldn't believe how incredible Tribe for the value.

Again, when I bought the software, it had a long way to go. But it's made incredible strides since then, and I'm glad I purchased! Truly took it from an MVP software to THE MVP software in community engagement. Huge props to the product team, they have their heads screwed on straight.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Webex Events (Formerly Socio)

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bettermode: Price! Features were less robust without question, but they are improving substantially on that. I'm pumped at what it will look at in the next 90 days, but price was the deciding factor.

Harriet
Harriet
Marketing Manager in Kanada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Launched our mobile community within 2 weeks!

Kommentare: We could see better customer engagement after adding the social component inside our app to help the members connect with each other.

In our use case, the critical part of the implementation was to bring community experience inside our pre-existing mobile app. Thanks to the modularity and comprehensive API offered by Tribe, we were able to build a community experience complete with an activity feed, posting capability, and networking inside the mobile app.

There were a couple of missing parameters and endpoints in the API documentation. However, based on our request, team Tribe helped us with the API-based deployment and updated the documentation.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hivebrite und Higher Logic Vanilla

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bettermode: The comprehensiveness of the API, modularity, and the ability to customize the community experience.

Antwort von Bettermode

Hi Harriet, We're delighted that our approach for the community platform helped you add social experience inside the mobile app. That's the beauty of Tribe -- designed to integrate into products and sites. We'll continue to improve our API and documentation.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

F Minus on the most important feature - posting and commenting

Kommentare: Since photos and videos are a huge part of our world...I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT UNTIL THEY FIX THAT UNACCEPTABLE ISSUE.

It looks good. It's easy to get up and running. And other than the unacceptable flaw mentioned in the "Cons" section, it's a good program.

Incredibly, for 3 of the 4 posting options with Tribe (Questions, Posts, Discussions, & Blogs), IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR THE USER TO UPLOAD PHOTO when replying to a person's initial post. So, if a user posts a question in the forum, such as "Does anyone recommend a great beach to go to around here", it is not possible to respond with text and then upload a photo of the beach you recommend. Facebook, for nearly two decades, has conditioned users to expect to be able to upload a photo when making a reply. Only after installing the software and building out the community and getting 40 user accounts signed up in the first week, did I realize this insane limitation. Since the whole point of a message board / online community is to allow people to connect and communicate in an ideal way, this massive short coming in and of itself should be reason enough for no one to ever consider using this software. So...to make a persons decision more easily on whether to use this or not...it's a question about photos. Do you want members to be able to post photos or not? If photos don't matter....then consider Tribe. If photos do matter....NEVER CONSIDER TRIBE AS AN OPTION.

Antwort von Bettermode

Dear Anonymous Client, We appreciate that you took the time to post this review and found Tribe easy-to-use. However, the information regarding the ability to add images in replies in this review is not correct. Members can add pictures to replies and answers in all of the four content types. Please reach out to our success team and we'd be happy to help you. Please be assured that Tribe allows members to add pictures to "Answer", "Reply", "Questions", "Articles", "Discussion", and "Post". Best, Team Tribe

NaveenKumar
NaveenKumar
Performance Test Lead in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Grow your community with less effort

Kommentare: Bringing your visitors, viewers, subscribers under one roof is tough and cumbersome. Tribe does it with minimum effort. It helps to gather your loyal followers to one place, and helps you to grow your community even bigger.

Easy set up with zero knowledge about the cloud infrastructure, coding, integrations with third-party apps, and excellent support makes Tribe unique.

On the downside, Tribe's third-party integrations comes with a price for a commonly used apps like Slack or web hooks etc.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Workplace from Meta

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bettermode: Easy setup, affordable pricing, and quick support.

Nadine
Owner in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Loving Tribe!

Tribe is an amazing platform, and I'm so glad that I discovered it. I've been able to create a beautiful portal for the members of The Queen Klass and so far everyone is loving the experience! I'm excited to see what new and interesting features become available! Great work and many thanks to the Tribe team!

Some of the features that I would like needs me to upgrade to a higher tier, which I'm not ready to do as yet. And there isn't an ability to go live on the platform. Or have a plugin to facilitate this.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mighty Networks

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bettermode: I loved the simplicity of the product, and that I could connect it to what I was already doing. So I could keep my existing payment gateway instead of having to utilize theirs. Also love that this is a Canadian tech company!

Antwort von Bettermode

Hi Nadine, Thanks for your kind words. Love that you were able to launch a modern community to connect your audiences. Livestreaming is a popular request. Currently, our customers are using the live streaming functionality of Zoom, Facebook, and YouTube and embedding the same in the community. That said, we'd have a much better solution for this in 2021 (Q2). Best, Team Tribe

Balaji
Balaji
Director of Engineering in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One app for all your community needs!

Kommentare: We were on the verge of finalizing another tool for our community portal. After I saw Tribe, there was no looking back. Tribe provided us with everything in-house. Implementing Single Sign-On with our product was a breeze. Everything was well documented and we had very little to do with the development efforts. The rich set of integrations provided by Tribe is something that will make this application stand out from others in the crowd. We were able to integrate Tribe with most of the third-party applications we use. In a few days, we had our sleek, responsive, modern, flexible and powerful community portal up and running.

Tribe is ultra customizable. Also, it has plenty of integrations to help you enable your community with any additional needs you have. It is cost-efficient as well when compared to any other community platforms available right now. We wanted to have a community portal with solution articles support built-in. Tribe is one among the very few which had that functionality.

The default look and feel of the product can be a little bit better. But it can be completely customized and you can make it match the look and feel of your product.

Ryan
Ryan
Managing Director in UK

Premium Community Software

Kommentare: I have had a very positive experience with Tribe so far. I have been very impressed by their ethical approach to customer support and to "get things done". [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
at Tribe has really helped us a lot. Thank you.

Tribe to me is the best of the best. There are many community tools, but Tribe would be considered the top tier in both functionality and price. However, it more than delivers in the quality of the product and the teams dedication to look after its users/customers.

The only thing is to have more more apps please on the v2.

Nguyen Van
Nguyen Van
CEO in Vietnam
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

The best community platform

Kommentare: I am moving to the new version and they help my move very fast.
I am very satisfy and always support Tribe.

Elegant appearance, many of functions, easy to manage and customize the community.

New old version 1.0 is full of function. We are going to move to version 2.0 and it is still lack of some function, especially the language that make my community is more frustrated because our community is not the native English speaker.

Khothatso
Khothatso
Freelancer in Südafrika
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform to use for community building

Tribe is an amazing platform that offers an opportunity for community building and engagement. it provides an interactive space and its easy to use. the interface offers simplicity and easier navigation with the option to customize it to suit your needs which is great. I also like that you can integrate it with your existing social media platforms makes it ten times easier to use.

In the beginning when we started using it I had integration issues but otherwise I have no complaints.

Darryl
Darryl
Book Author in Kanada
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what we were looking for

Kommentare: Tribe is easy to set up and easy to use. We appreciate being able to set up a community platform that we can create and curate ourselves. It's exactly what we were looking for!

It's beautifully desgined, easy to use, and does exactly what we want.

I have absolutely no complaints. It does exactly what we need.

Antwort von Bettermode

Hi Darryl, We appreciate the feedback! Great to learn that you're happy with the design and easy setup process. This is going to make our team immensely happy.

Paul
Founder in Dänemark

Great, flexible platform

Kommentare: Very positive and useful

Tribe is a powerful, highly scalable and flexible platform for almost any community of people who want to connect around a shared purpose. The tools are simple, intuitive and beautifully designed. We are running a closed, subscription based group mentoring community, and it has been a fantastic fit for our needs.

No built in messaging functionality and bad integration with Telegram.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Podia

Warum Bettermode gewählt wurde: Bugs in the original program

Zuvor genutzte Software: Mighty Networks

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bettermode: Flexibility and price.

Matt
Administrator in USA
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Tribe personal network

Kommentare: It only took me a day or two of playing around with the settings to make things the way I wanted them. It is simple and user friendly. Some other options have way too many bells and whistles to navigate through and most of them you don't even need. Tribe customer services is top notch. You don't wait days to get help with support! Very much appreciated!!

I became a Tribe member due to the censorship of other popular social networks. Tribe gives us a place where we control the narrative and we can discuss issues without bias moderators approval. It is a great place and I've recommended it to many of my business associates and friends.

The only con I see at this time is the inability to send private messages from user to user. You can comment on each others post but not send a message directly to that person. I hear this is coming and look forward to it.

Oviene
Content Creator in Kanada
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform, easy to use!

Kommentare: Our experience with Tribe has indeed been a great one!

Navigating the features on the platform is easy. The instructions are straight forward and the Tribe community is filled with useful articles on how to use all the features. The team is also very supportive and responsive whenever we encounter any difficulties or need any advice. The team has also accommodated our suggestions and requests to better our community. They are also proactive in offering help and making sure we are satisfied with the platform.

There was a bug with one of the features during our early stages of Tribe but the team quickly addressed it and made fixing it a priority.

Antwort von Bettermode

Hi Oviene, First of all, thanks a lot for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We consider our clients nothing less than our Tribe family and are always committed to your success. Glad to see that you found of support, content and the platform useful. Look forward to a long-term partnership. Regards, Team Tribe.

Susie
Producer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easiest Ever Online Community Solution

Kommentare: I immediately liked this project for its ease of use. The sales and support team are friendly and quick to respond. The platform can be used for a wide array of applications (support, community, collaborative teams), and several of my clients who will gain substantially from its use.

Quick setup, multiple options, fast learning curve, great price.

Some options are on the TO-DO list for the development team, but they're really open to ideas and suggestions.

Antwort von Bettermode

Hi Susie, Thanks for sharing the candid feedback. We appreciate your kind words. Glad that our design patterns and engagement models derived from popular social networks helped you minimize the learning curve. I'm conveying this to our product team.

Stephanie
Founder/ Head of product in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for private online community and to reduce support team work

Kommentare: I’ have got incredible support from the team. I had some issues that have been fixed quickly.

I like everything about Tribe. You can do so many things from customers support to your business community and marketing. We have bought tribe with many idea in head for our marketplace users. The first idea was to create our VIP community where users can ask questions to others and get support from the community; but after the setup of our account, we have seen so much more opportunity.

The language localization was an issue for me. But the team is working on it.

Antwort von Bettermode

Hi Stephanie, Thanks for the feedback. We're glad you could build a support community with Tribe and unlock other potentials! We've improved our language localization process so there should not be any issue going forward.

Pawel
Software Engineer in Polen
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Community “Platform” in the true sense

Kommentare: Our company’s community team and customers are loving the community we built. Right now it is fully integrated with our tools and processes. We are collecting feedback from our customers to see how we further improve the community experience.

If you are looking to create an online space where you can connect and collaborate with your customers, Tribe’s community platform can help you. During the implementation, we found that you can just mold it into any form/design you want. Amazing technical documentation and easy SSO configurations also made it easier to deploy this quickly. Not to forget, the customer success team is there to guide you through the strategy. The biggest benefit of this platform is that it allows you to build solutions on top of the core solution. You can extend the functionality of the community using their developer platform.

This is not a con, but advice - pay special attention to the technical documentation and make sure it is always up to date. Given the nature of the platform, without discipline in documentation, implementation can quickly become complex.

Oleksii
Director of Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent private and customizable platform to keep your team socially engaged

At Asiya Shriners we love using Tribe to have a private online space to exchange our ideas, stay connected and more engaged with our membership. We really appreciate the ability to customize every little aspect of the platform to provide our members with the polished and intuitive experience at the same time. 👏

Really can't find much negative to say, but it would be great to have more integrations (which I'm sure are in the works). It would've been awesome to have a dedicated app for our Tribe community, but that's hard to implement given all the regulations that Apple and Google impose on their app markets.

Iman
Iman
Director in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great solution to my community network that I didn't know existed!

They have more features​ to gather a great community than I could imagine. The platform is very easy to use Great customer support

Nothing that I can think of

Antwort von Bettermode

Hi Iman, Glad to have you as our customer and really appreciate you for sharing your experience. We're highly optimistic of establishing long-lasting relationship and see you succeed. Best Regards, Preetish

Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful & quick!

Kommentare: The customer service is exceptional. Very helpful and very fast!

Tribe is always helpful every time we have a support request or even just a question on how to best utilize the platform. And the rapid responses are awesome! We are often trying to serve our customers in the group, and we need to be able to do that quickly! Thank you!

Just the spacing in the question answering is really the only thing I would change. Right now, it looks very crammed since you are unable to add spaces between lines.

Antwort von Bettermode

Thanks for the feedback. Support response time and quality of service have been a priority at Tribe since the very beginning. We look forward to keep delighting you!

Monica
Monica
Consultant in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Tribe is an user friendly community software with loads of features.

Kommentare: Easy to use, modern design, fair pricing, and lots of useful integrations.

Making the decision to migrate from an existing community solution was very challenging. Tribe team really made it fast and easy by having the right migration processes and tools. Their community success team was always available to handle issues and requests. What I liked very much about Tribe is the simplicity of their core platform that can be extended with different apps based on my community need. We got all these great solutions at a fraction of cost we used to spend on the previous platform.

Tribe did not provide us with any mobile app but to be fair the messenger integration was a great replacement. Their idea that people do not want to just install another mobile app sounded reasonable.

Antwort von Bettermode

Hi Monica, Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review and choosing us as your preferred community partner. Glad that we could provide seamless migration experience and customization at your preferred price point. Best Regards, Team Tribe

Jacob
Community Builder in USA
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fanastic forum for capturing helpful insights!

We've used Tribe to host our forum for about three months and have loved how well it captures all the helpful insights in the community and how easily others can find them. I'd totally recommend Tribe for anyone looking for a forum software.

The Premium version is pricey—but I can tell it includes a lot of value.

Antwort von Bettermode

Glad that Strong Town found Tribe Community Platform helpful for capturing insights. The Premium plan costs $4788 per year at this point with an annual subscription and this pricing is about 50%-80% cost-effective than other SaaS solutions catering to the online community domain.

Karen
Community Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use!

Tribe has been so easy to set up for this non-techy community manager! I especially appreciate all of the community support resources that are available - and that by searching through them, I'm also learning how the community can function since they use all the features they're helping support!

I’m still learning what all of the features are, so I’m not entirely sure what I don’t know yet.

Antwort von Bettermode

Hi, Karen - Thanks for the feedback and review. We'll pass this message to our success team; it'll make their day. Best, Team Tribe

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Building communities

The ability to create beautiful, minimalistic and content-driven communitites is outstanding. Our staff can now share and cooperate in a very easy and motivating way.

There could be a Google Drive implementation to upload material.

Antwort von Bettermode

Well, thanks a lot "secret admirer" for sharing your feedback. Glad that we could make your community look beautiful and improve the staff collaboration. We'd surely consider Google Drive integration in the roadmap. Wish you immense success with your community.

Managing Member in USA
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

It takes a Tribe, and you can own it!

Kommentare: Very happy with Tribe and what they bring to the table. I think that it will definitely be able to grow our business.

So, I really like that Tribe is an available product. When you have the noise of FB ads and Nextdoor false alarms. I am glad to have a product like Tribe that is scalable to what you want it to be.

I am not a huge fan of not being able to run multiple Tribes from one account. I would like to have a better solution that you may be able to have one admin then still another top level admin that could check in and manage multiple admins.

Antwort von Bettermode

Glad that you liked the idea of Tribe and its scalability. You can create multiple communities with the same account, however, it'd be difficult to manage several communities with one account. But, it's entirely up to the community owner.

DANIEL
Director in Australien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Building our BookedYet community with Tribe

Tribe was so easy to set up and personalise to match BookedYet’s branding. We are extremely excited to have just launched our online community with Tribe and looking forward to seeing it grow and using the platform to engage with our customers!

We have not yet discovered any cons with Tribe