ClinicSense Erfahrungen

Über ClinicSense

Das Klinikmanagement-Tool ist ideal für Einzelärzte und kleine Unternehmen und hilft den Nutzern bei der Verwaltung von Verkäufen, Terminen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über ClinicSense

My customers love the text and email confirmations they receive. I like the integrated SOAP note, POS, and treatment history features.

Bewertungen zu ClinicSense

4,9

ClinicSense hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 270 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClinicSense bereits verwendet?

Brad
Brad
Registered Massage Therapist in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best online booking software ever!

Kommentare: I've used a lot of online booking software before and Clinic Sense is definitely the best. It contains all the features I was looking for plus more.

My clients always mention how much they love how easy it is to book an appointment and think the reminders and birthday wishes are fantastic. They say it's the easier software they've ever used and as an end user I completely agree. Also, the continuous improvements are much appreciated. Well done.

sometimes the loading of the software can be a little slow on the phone app

Sofie
RMT/Owner in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Clinic Sense is awesome

Kommentare: For the most part it is great and the customer service is amazing. They alway get back to me in a timely fashion and they work hard to help me out. They do upgrades at least once a year and add features that most of their customers want.

I like that Clinic Sense is easy to use so that even those that are not computer savvy have no trouble with it. It is also coloured so that it is easy to see what is on the schedule.

I don't like that products have to be entered in manually every time something is sold as apposed to a databank with the names of products and their costs that can be selected from a drop down menu.

Sabrina

Review

Price is great. The desktop version is very easy to maneuver and adding and deleting appointments is simple, as is updating patient information. There's color coding which I love. The online booking feature is very simple as is the adding to my calendar subscription.

I HATE that I used to have texting reminders and it was removed and ClinicSense wanted to charge an extra $10/month... $5/month I could've gotten behind but not $10. I also don't like the mobile app. It's slow and I don't like having to scroll down. I have made appointments on the wrong day because the app doesn't seem to catch up. I'm not sure why I have to Save any changes I have done before being able to invoice out the patient either. I just found out about the clinical intake, but after using it, I found out it deletes past information which is terrible. Also, I would like to make that the one that automatically pops up, and I haven't been able to find a way to do that. I would like that version to be be used by patients so I after they fill out their intake, it won't be deleted when I go in and have a conversation with them. I also don't like that I can't split up my day. I have to add in a Personal Block. I would like to have 9-12 then 4-8 time frames available, for example.

Antwort von ClinicSense

Hi Sabrina! As was originally mentioned, there was an error on your account where you were receiving features from a higher priced plan. Since SMS reminders cost money to send, we had to correct that mistake. It's for unlimited SMS, where many other programs charge $0.08 to $0.20 per message. We regret that the initial mistake was made, but provided a few options for moving forward and gave several weeks notice that we had to make the correction. In the next update of our forms you'll be able to see all past versions rather than just the current version :)

Shannon
LMT Clinic Owner in USA

Game Changer for my practice

Kommentare: My overall experience has been excellent, the ease of use and the customer service and development team are very responsive. I love that this software is so professional.

ClinicSense has been a game changer for my practice. It saves me time on Soap Notes and the online booking feature is great. Patients can request appointments and we don't end up playing phone tag. The software is very user friendly for the practitioner as well.

I have no complaints. The software is easy to use and my patients always make comments that they love being able yo request appointments.

Lindsay
Registered Massage Therapist,Owner in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Forever my businesses software!

Kommentare: Overall experience, I am extremely happy. It has made my life so much easier not having to send out confirmation emails or COVID screens.

What I like most about this software is the accessibility. I am able to have my own independent software that I feel comfortable storing my documents on and knowing that it pre saves itself after every type. I love that it sends out reminders, and covid screens on its own. I also love the idea it sends out my promos for me automatically. When I am an independent we already have so much to do. It's just one less thing to have to think about! Big fan.

My overall experience is great with clinic sense. The other con I have is when I open more than one window on my account the clinic sense kicks out and I lost all the notes I made at that time. The software on the phone doesn't always work. I can log in easy on my laptop using the same username and password but then wouldn't work on my phone. It does the same style of loading if I leave the screen it will delete all progress made with documentation.

Keeley
Owner, RMT in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

ClinicSense is a Must-Have for RMTs

Kommentare: My business's time management has improved greatly since using ClinicSense. Every time I call their help line, their service is timely and personable. It leaves the impression that ClinicSense is a small business, just like me, and they enjoy helping you and appreciate your feedback.

ClinicSense makes booking clients, issuing receipts, and writing clinical notes a breeze. All my appointments and treatment history are easily accessible and well organized. Clients adore the intuitive intake form, digital gift certificates, and emailed reminders and receipts. Automatic birthday and call-back reminder emails keep clients current and rebooking.

ClinicSense could improve on the treatment section of their SOAP Notes - right now you can only select broad areas of the body, whereas some other softwares allow you to select specific structures or muscle groups and draw directly on the figure.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Keeley, thanks for taking the time out to leave us this wonderful review. I've passed along your SOAP Note feature request to our internal team. But we do have some SOAP Note updates coming later this year that you may like.

Anna
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Technically challenged RMT's perspective using ClinicSense Software.

Kommentare: I have thoroughly loved every aspect of ClinicSense. It has allowed our clinic to run without a receptionist, have full control over our schedules, with the ease of reporting, filing and accounting.

I love the ease in managing our client files, booking and accounting. It took our clinic a while to decide to make the leap to online clinic management, but we have appreciated the software everyday. We have only been satisfied. We also really appreciate the customer service and the immediate responds to our questions when we were not sure how to do something (again, due to our lack of computer skills not the software). [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was amazing to guide us to setting up our ClinicSense Software, and responds promptly to our questions.

There may already be this service, but I would like the ability to just send a mass email to my personal clients...not my colleagues clients when there is a disruption in my ability to be at the clinic.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Anna, thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Hillary

Highly Recommended

Kommentare: Overall, I love ClinicSense over other booking software I have used in the past. Easy to use for therapists, administration, and clients. Very customizable for your needs and wants.

Charting, booking, billing, accounting, health history forms, and marketing are all made much easier by using ClinicSense.

Website loads slowly on mobile device (when using it on browser site, it kicks you out often and need to re-login but it doesn't do it on a desktop site), app does not allow charting or reviewing reports.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Hillary, thank you for taking the time out to share your review with us. I'm happy to report that we have some updates coming to the mobile app that I think you'll be pleased with!

Tara
Massage Therapist in Kanada

Straight Forward

Kommentare: Clients can book easily, they can do thier intake forms easily and they can pay easily too.
I can engage with clients, keep track of thier progression and watch my bottom line all from the same software.

Every aspect of this software is straight forward and easy to use. I does a great job tracking income and clients.

I would like to have two emails for some clients.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Tara, we are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us.

Jessica
Jessica
Massage Therapist in Kanada

ClinicSense Review

Kommentare: ClinicSense has come a long way in the last few years. When I first started using it, it was clunky and felt unrefined. In the last 6 months they have added a lot of new features, and ease of access.

The price was fantastic, it was nice with the automated reminder texts, and online booking.

The mobile app doesn't work for my phone (Samsung s10), but the web-browser clinicsense.com works fantastically so it doesn't affect me too much.

Lisa
LMT in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Scheduling Software Out There!

Kommentare: Overall I'm very pleased. I love using this software for work.

I love the ease for clients to schedule, SOAP notes, adding tags to parts of the body, birthday emails with coupon codes, selling gift certificates on the home page, weekly schedule availability emails, and so much more.

I have to manually schedule breaks - for example, I work 9-4 pick up my daughter from daycare, and then go back to the office at from 7:30-10pm. I would like the company to make multiple schedules PER DAY available without having to manually block each day. The screen refreshes every time you flip your phone from horizontal to vertical on the mobile website and it deletes all your soap notes. I can't use my phone for work. I had to buy a computer. The APP needs work. I can't do soap notes on the app, which makes it somewhat useless. You can't see every therapist's appointments on the app, so I find I have to look at 3 different schedules to figure out our earliest availability. It's a hassle.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time out to leave us this great review. Also, we do have some updates coming to both the mobile app and software that I think you'll be pleased with!

Lisa
LMT in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Well Worth the Purchase

Kommentare: so far so good. I really like having some stress taken off my plate by not having to chase people down to remind them of their appointments.

This software has taken a lot of stress off my shoulders. I am solo and I work between 5 and 7 massages a day. I can plug in the appointment times and my clients will get reminders one week and the day before. All the intake forms and covid forms get sent right to them. In general its easier to use and a lot more detailed with the soap notes than other programs.

the covid forms sometimes are sent out the week before which ends up making me have to do a paper form to update the information. Signing in every single time and it lags so i don't always have time to wait for it to pop open. The keep me signed in button doesn't appear to work.

Antwort von ClinicSense

Hi Lisa, thanks for the review! The COVID form goes out the day before the appointment. If you've had a client that says differently, please reach out to support@clinicsense.com and we'd be happy to look into it for you. As per HIPAA requirements, we have an auto-logout feature for security purposes. If you'd like to change this setting please search our help center (support.clinicsense.com) for "auto-logout". Thanks!

Jana
owner in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

All the stuff you need, nothing you don't!

Kommentare: Very very happy! The customer support is excellent, the product is very well designed. It helps me manage my practice very easily with one product. And while I can auto send birthday emails, reminders and the like, it does not have an attached listing or other features that make it more of marketing vehicle than a practice management vehicle. It's exactly the balance that I wanted - an elegant, simple to use, practice management software. Yippee!

The SOAP notes are easy to enter and refer back to. Excellent client communication. Ease of use for the client is very good, my clients love it! And being able to collect credit card info at scheduling creates a very simple checkout process: my clients love that too!

Exporting new clients to MailChimp to email newsletters or emails with links and images is a bit tedious and I'd rather have something more seamless, but it's an easier process than some products I've looked at.

Diane
Business owner in USA

So easy to use

Kommentare: I felt that I was paying too much for what I was getting with my last scheduling software.
The complicated login with my previous software was too much for a lot of my clients.
Clinicsense gives me everything I need to run my practice. It is affordable. It's easy for my clients to use. It was easy for me to use.
The online forms have saved me time with my clients.
The support staff have been quick to respond to any problems that I have.

ClinicSense is very easy to use. My clients do not have a complicated log in. I love the online intake and Covid-19 forms and the convenience of soap notes with each client. I also like that a health history form is sent to clients each year to be updated.

Clients cannot control their future schedules. No auto payments Very basic financial reports No client schedule app

Leah
Owner/Sole Practitioner in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Easy to use small practice Software

Kommentare: I have had virtually no glitches or issues. ClinicSense addresses software issues quickly and provides responses to questions quickly. This software is stable and reliable.

I can easily track profits and booking trends. I can keep simple notes or complex soap notes. I like the internal marketing as well - automatic birthday and haven't seen you in a while emails

I provide family services and programs. I have no way of creating a family umbrella that shares prepays where I apply from that to any family member in the group.

Noelle
RMT/owner in Kanada

Amazing Canadian product

Kommentare: I have been very happy and impressed with the customer service and quality of the software. They developed a great app that works well with different products so I don’t have to feel cut off if I need to use it on my phone. I recommend clinic sense to all my colleagues in the business. Also my clients love the text/email reminders and ease of the online scheduling.

I like how the developers listen to what the consumer wants and come out with relevant updates showing they listened to our needs. It is very user friendly and I believe that mostly has to do with the developers working with the consumers wants/needs.

The price is higher than other competing software that is similar. The middle option works best for my clinic but is a Hugh price for a single user clinic.

Noelle
Licensed Massage Therapist/Owner in USA

Absolutely Awesome!

Kommentare: Overall, ClinicSense has been awesome! Before starting my own business, I worked places that used other software for their scheduling. Granted, fitness centers and chiropractic clinics have different needs than massage clinics do, so ClinicSense would not have worked well in those settings. But I love the fact that there is software for massage only. I don't have to pay for aspects that, due to the nature of my business, I will never use.

Where to begin? I guess I would start by saying that this software makes HIPAA compliance so easy. I don't have to worry about someone getting a hold of my clients' personal information. I love the ease with which the health intake forms can be filled out--either before or when the client comes in. I also greatly appreciate the ability to set up the updates for health intake forms, as a person's health can and will change over time. The automatic reminders are also wonderful because it is surprising the number of people who might otherwise forget they had a massage! And it's wonderful that they can get more than one reminder, since many people schedule appointments a month out.

Really the only thing I dislike is that there is only one option for the reminders in the lowest option. My business is not yet at a point where it would be feasible for me to upgrade my subscription because I just won't use anything other than the option for text message reminders. So I am stuck with the email reminders as my only option for now.

Nicole
Owner/ Massage Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Clinic Sense Software review.

Kommentare: This software is easy to use. Even if you are not comfortable with writing soap notes, this software helps to format them into a professional final product.

The ease of use of the soap notes was a key deciding factor in choosing clinic sense. There are three options to choose for soap notes. 1-general 2-basic 3-clinical. As a medical massage therapist the clinical soap notes are perfect for dialogue between doctor and therapist. They formulate and print a concise report that can be used easily to file with insurance. Or if you do not need the advanced feature you can go to the simpler format. Setting up the prices, times, and modalities was very easy. As was entering in client information. Clients are emailed initial appointment and a reminder as well. I love being digital with the intake forms and the soap notes. It helps the environment and you do not have to leave the office to get copies, and there are no storage issues. I can use my I phone to book, cancel, or add personal time. Previously I have used full slate and it did not seem to have as many features.

Currently they are partnered with clover I believe for credit card processing, I am a square user because it is rated as more reliable. However they sent an update email stating that they are in the process of partnering with square. Which will be handy to sell gift certificates thru my website.

Andrea
Owner & Founder in USA

We've grown together

Kommentare: Overall, the seamlessness of having digital patient files has been a great addition to our business practices. We do not use CS for A/R or POS, so the cash flow reporting doesn't work for us. It would be great if it did - but nothing is perfect, we work across multiple systems.

I love that the developers are continually updating the platform in response to customers' needs. I've been using this software for over three years now; in which time my clinic has grown from 2 practitioners to 8 - and CS has grown right alongside of us. I also love the specificity of SOAP charting. We utilize this feature to its maximum capacity. Being a medical massage therapy clinic, we rely on consistent and specific charting to prove claims and appeal for MNRs and appeal rejections.

I really wish that I was able to "click and drag" appointments, rather than have to open the appointment to reschedule it. Also, I wish there were delays between rescheduling an appointment and when the client gets the email.

Rachel
Founder and Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Massage Therapy Software for my clinic AND our clients!

My title says it all. I’ve been with ClinicSense for over a year, and it’s been the best decision I could have made for me and my clinic, and our clients. It has everything the clinical-based massage therapist needs, and it’s incredibly intuitive and easy to use. What’s better is how easy it is for clients to use it! We all know that money is lost by confusing or inefficient or broken scheduling systems (been there, done that), and I’m happy to say that I haven’t missed any income from software issues while using ClinicSense, because there are none! It just works! Their customer service is also fantastic - any question I have by email is answered or acknowledged within 15 minutes, unlike being on hold with other software for over 2 hours. They recently updated the interface and created a business-side app for the clinic, and both are wonderful update - I LOVE the design of the interface and the ease of having an app! Thank you ClinicSense for creating this incredibly powerful, reliable software!

For the longest time I wished for a business-side app to make managing our schedules easier while out of the office, but they have added that! In the future I hope for a client-side app, BUT the website integration is so easy for clients to use that it’s not really necessary.

Stephanie
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

More efficient, professional, & less clutter from paper files

Kommentare: It's been great! wish I used ClinicSense much earlier in my career!

During the early days of the covid pandemic, going paperless and having less exposure to clients before appointments was important. Now clients fill out their intake forms online and they do not have to arrive early to do so like anymore. Furthermore, Clients have expressed how professional the confirmation emails and intake forms, and confirmation and covid pre-screening emails are sent automatically which saves me from having to remember to send them. Lastly, the ability to do my charting or book clients from anywhere using any device is great. Oh and the financial reports are helpful come tax time

don't dislike anything, however I do wish there was a number count at top of schedule for me to quickly glance at to see how many appointments I have booked that week so far rather than counting them. I like to have set mini goals. Also I wish text reminders wasn't an extra cost. I would love the option for clients to choose if they prefer email or text reminders (without costing me more).

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Stephanie, thank you so much for the positive rating. We're happy that you're happy!

Olivia
Clinic Owner & RMT in Kanada

Happy With ClinicSense

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy with ClinicSense. The price is extremely reasonable and the service we receive is excellent.

We are a team of not very tech savvy people, so ease of use was very important to us. All of the how to guides are helpful, and if there is anything we don’t understand or need help with, the staff is always very quick to respond and very friendly. We like having all of our booking, charting and sales reports all in one location.

We’d be happy to see the option for individual practitioners to set their own cleanup time without having to customize treatments, and to schedule vacation time conveniently. Nothing major, just a few little ideas here and there.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Olivia, thank you so much for your review. The entire ClinicSense team appreciates your support and positive feedback!

Gabrielle
Billing Manager in USA
Alternative Medizin, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ClinicSense Makes Sense!

Kommentare: ClinicSense allows for the efficient integration of patient demographics, scheduling, charting, reporting and online records -all in one secure location! This is great because a lot of the other products out there are sorely missing in one or more of those areas.

Ease of use --easy for end-user, the schedule looks beautiful, chart notes, intake forms, A/R reports and invoicing clients feature, analytical reports are awesome. Very thorough demographics fields -like a real medical scheduling system and not like some of those other massage scheduling apps that focus just on name, phone, email and address. ...oh and did I mention that we can upload referrals and prescriptions so it is attached to the patient's medical record? That is like heaven to me, especially as I do billing remotely for my providers:-)

I love it that a provider signature can be digitally added, however, it is impossible to "mouse" a legible signature -it would be great if we could enter either an image of the signature or a cursive signature (like with Adobe PDF signing). Chart notes are the only thing that don't make sense -too much wasted space and spacing in printed format, missing patient identifiers on multiple page SOAP notes. With the mobile app, for practices with multiple providers, I'd like to be able to see all providers on a given day... like the Day view from the computer.

Diane
Massage Therapist in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Gift certificates

Kommentare: I had some billing problems at the beginning because I'm in the United States. I was able to get a hold of someone and customer service was very good.

I love the email campaign. I love how it send reminders if they haven't been seen in a while. I love the birthday email. That is a nice personal touch.

I dont like the smart phone option. You are not able to look up information about a client unless I have my full computer. This is very inconvenient for me. I also dont like that if a new client schedules they are not able to put in gift certificate number as an option of payment.

Antwort von ClinicSense

Hi Diane, thanks for the feedback! Just wanted to make sure you know that you can look up information about each client from your phone. At the bottom of the screen, click on the icon that looks like a silhouette of a person and you'll go to the page with your client files. If you need more help, please reach out and we'll point you in the right direction :)

Allison
RMT/Clinic Owner in Kanada

Clinicsense vs. Jane

Kommentare: Great overall experience!

The Clinicsense software attracted us because it was very easy to use compared to some other Health Care software systems, and it was much more cost effective. The customer service is phenomenal, emails are returned very promptly if ever there's a question!

There are a few possible improvements that would make Clinicsense really stand out! 1. multiple locations would be ideal 2. enabling logos on each email/client confirmation/reminders to mark our business brand ! 3. When an appt.request is DECLINED, the "reason" at the bottom of the email is TOO SMALL and goes unnoticed by the client, so they are reluctant to reschedule and their email is not available any more for us to contact them (the decline could simply be due to a timing problem in which we could easily schedule them for 15mins.later/earlier). 4. As the admin, it would be amazing to be able to see EVERYONE's schedules on my phone app!!! 5. As admin., I would love it if I could 'hide' my schedule from other practitioners but still have them be able to edit/see my/all client files, as well as see everyone else's schedules (just not the admins)! 5.. adding other services rather than just other practitioners ( ie: sauna use, etc.)