Über ClinicSense

Das Klinikmanagement-Tool ist ideal für Einzelärzte und kleine Unternehmen und hilft den Nutzern bei der Verwaltung von Verkäufen, Terminen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über ClinicSense

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie ClinicSense bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Brad S.
Brad S.
Registered Massage Therapist in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best online booking software ever!

Kommentare: I've used a lot of online booking software before and Clinic Sense is definitely the best. It contains all the features I was looking for plus more.

My clients always mention how much they love how easy it is to book an appointment and think the reminders and birthday wishes are fantastic. They say it's the easier software they've ever used and as an end user I completely agree. Also, the continuous improvements are much appreciated. Well done.

sometimes the loading of the software can be a little slow on the phone app

Lisa T.
LMT in USA

Well Worth the Purchase

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: so far so good. I really like having some stress taken off my plate by not having to chase people down to remind them of their appointments.

This software has taken a lot of stress off my shoulders. I am solo and I work between 5 and 7 massages a day. I can plug in the appointment times and my clients will get reminders one week and the day before. All the intake forms and covid forms get sent right to them. In general its easier to use and a lot more detailed with the soap notes than other programs.

the covid forms sometimes are sent out the week before which ends up making me have to do a paper form to update the information. Signing in every single time and it lags so i don't always have time to wait for it to pop open. The keep me signed in button doesn't appear to work.

letztes Jahr

Hi Lisa, thanks for the review! The COVID form goes out the day before the appointment. If you've had a client that says differently, please reach out to support@clinicsense.com and we'd be happy to look into it for you. As per HIPAA requirements, we have an auto-logout feature for security purposes. If you'd like to change this setting please search our help center (support.clinicsense.com) for "auto-logout". Thanks!

Sabrina T.

Review

Price is great. The desktop version is very easy to maneuver and adding and deleting appointments is simple, as is updating patient information. There's color coding which I love. The online booking feature is very simple as is the adding to my calendar subscription.

I HATE that I used to have texting reminders and it was removed and ClinicSense wanted to charge an extra $10/month... $5/month I could've gotten behind but not $10. I also don't like the mobile app. It's slow and I don't like having to scroll down. I have made appointments on the wrong day because the app doesn't seem to catch up. I'm not sure why I have to Save any changes I have done before being able to invoice out the patient either. I just found out about the clinical intake, but after using it, I found out it deletes past information which is terrible. Also, I would like to make that the one that automatically pops up, and I haven't been able to find a way to do that. I would like that version to be be used by patients so I after they fill out their intake, it won't be deleted when I go in and have a conversation with them. I also don't like that I can't split up my day. I have to add in a Personal Block. I would like to have 9-12 then 4-8 time frames available, for example.

Antwort von ClinicSense

Hi Sabrina! As was originally mentioned, there was an error on your account where you were receiving features from a higher priced plan. Since SMS reminders cost money to send, we had to correct that mistake. It's for unlimited SMS, where many other programs charge $0.08 to $0.20 per message. We regret that the initial mistake was made, but provided a few options for moving forward and gave several weeks notice that we had to make the correction. In the next update of our forms you'll be able to see all past versions rather than just the current version :)

Olivia F.
Clinic Owner & RMT in Kanada

Happy With ClinicSense

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy with ClinicSense. The price is extremely reasonable and the service we receive is excellent.

We are a team of not very tech savvy people, so ease of use was very important to us. All of the how to guides are helpful, and if there is anything we don’t understand or need help with, the staff is always very quick to respond and very friendly. We like having all of our booking, charting and sales reports all in one location.

We’d be happy to see the option for individual practitioners to set their own cleanup time without having to customize treatments, and to schedule vacation time conveniently. Nothing major, just a few little ideas here and there.

Jana M.
owner in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

All the stuff you need, nothing you don't!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very very happy! The customer support is excellent, the product is very well designed. It helps me manage my practice very easily with one product. And while I can auto send birthday emails, reminders and the like, it does not have an attached listing or other features that make it more of marketing vehicle than a practice management vehicle. It's exactly the balance that I wanted - an elegant, simple to use, practice management software. Yippee!

The SOAP notes are easy to enter and refer back to. Excellent client communication. Ease of use for the client is very good, my clients love it! And being able to collect credit card info at scheduling creates a very simple checkout process: my clients love that too!

Exporting new clients to MailChimp to email newsletters or emails with links and images is a bit tedious and I'd rather have something more seamless, but it's an easier process than some products I've looked at.

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Massage Therapist in Kanada

ClinicSense Review

Kommentare: ClinicSense has come a long way in the last few years. When I first started using it, it was clunky and felt unrefined. In the last 6 months they have added a lot of new features, and ease of access.

The price was fantastic, it was nice with the automated reminder texts, and online booking.

The mobile app doesn't work for my phone (Samsung s10), but the web-browser clinicsense.com works fantastically so it doesn't affect me too much.

Claudia A.
RMT in Kanada

ClinicSense is awesome 🤩

Kommentare: ClinicSense has been an amazing product to use. It’s very user friendly, and has many features. I especially like the reminder email/text. I haven’t had a no-show since using ClincSense! Even my clients tell me how much they love it from their end! The ClinicSense team have been nothing short of amazing!! Quick replies whenever I have questions, and always a pleasure to speak with.

The ClinicSense software is so user friendly for both myself and my clients. I like how I can conduct my business totally paperless. Even extra consent forms can be signed from my laptop

If I had to nitpick, sometimes the last letter of a word that I type will generate a quick code word. So not a big deal. And I know that when I bring it up to the team, they’ll have it fixed in no time

Patricia B.

Great Service

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been a great access to keeping me on schedule with my clients. The reports are great for book keeping as well! I return to work I will for sure use this program again!

Easy to use and navigate to areas you need.

IF you hit the back bottom for the page instead of program it would take you completely

Shuai james W.
Osteopath in Kanada

Great program. Great service. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The program saves me a bit of time with booking, cancellations, rescheduling

Body tags are not placeable on joints when focusing when in primary areas of pain

Tesha J.
Owner/LMT in USA

Love This Software!

5 letzten Monat Neu

I love the point and click option for my Clinical notes. Makes my life so much easier.

Unable to add a signature without printing.

Diane F.
Business owner in USA

So easy to use

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I felt that I was paying too much for what I was getting with my last scheduling software.
The complicated login with my previous software was too much for a lot of my clients.
Clinicsense gives me everything I need to run my practice. It is affordable. It's easy for my clients to use. It was easy for me to use.
The online forms have saved me time with my clients.
The support staff have been quick to respond to any problems that I have.

ClinicSense is very easy to use. My clients do not have a complicated log in. I love the online intake and Covid-19 forms and the convenience of soap notes with each client. I also like that a health history form is sent to clients each year to be updated.

Clients cannot control their future schedules. No auto payments Very basic financial reports No client schedule app

Leah D.
Owner/Sole Practitioner in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Easy to use small practice Software

Kommentare: I have had virtually no glitches or issues. ClinicSense addresses software issues quickly and provides responses to questions quickly. This software is stable and reliable.

I can easily track profits and booking trends. I can keep simple notes or complex soap notes. I like the internal marketing as well - automatic birthday and haven't seen you in a while emails

I provide family services and programs. I have no way of creating a family umbrella that shares prepays where I apply from that to any family member in the group.

Noelle H.
RMT/owner in Kanada

Amazing Canadian product

Kommentare: I have been very happy and impressed with the customer service and quality of the software. They developed a great app that works well with different products so I don’t have to feel cut off if I need to use it on my phone. I recommend clinic sense to all my colleagues in the business. Also my clients love the text/email reminders and ease of the online scheduling.

I like how the developers listen to what the consumer wants and come out with relevant updates showing they listened to our needs. It is very user friendly and I believe that mostly has to do with the developers working with the consumers wants/needs.

The price is higher than other competing software that is similar. The middle option works best for my clinic but is a Hugh price for a single user clinic.

Noelle B.
Licensed Massage Therapist/Owner in USA

Absolutely Awesome!

Kommentare: Overall, ClinicSense has been awesome! Before starting my own business, I worked places that used other software for their scheduling. Granted, fitness centers and chiropractic clinics have different needs than massage clinics do, so ClinicSense would not have worked well in those settings. But I love the fact that there is software for massage only. I don't have to pay for aspects that, due to the nature of my business, I will never use.

Where to begin? I guess I would start by saying that this software makes HIPAA compliance so easy. I don't have to worry about someone getting a hold of my clients' personal information. I love the ease with which the health intake forms can be filled out--either before or when the client comes in. I also greatly appreciate the ability to set up the updates for health intake forms, as a person's health can and will change over time. The automatic reminders are also wonderful because it is surprising the number of people who might otherwise forget they had a massage! And it's wonderful that they can get more than one reminder, since many people schedule appointments a month out.

Really the only thing I dislike is that there is only one option for the reminders in the lowest option. My business is not yet at a point where it would be feasible for me to upgrade my subscription because I just won't use anything other than the option for text message reminders. So I am stuck with the email reminders as my only option for now.

Nicole J.
Owner/ Massage Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Clinic Sense Software review.

Kommentare: This software is easy to use. Even if you are not comfortable with writing soap notes, this software helps to format them into a professional final product.

The ease of use of the soap notes was a key deciding factor in choosing clinic sense. There are three options to choose for soap notes. 1-general 2-basic 3-clinical. As a medical massage therapist the clinical soap notes are perfect for dialogue between doctor and therapist. They formulate and print a concise report that can be used easily to file with insurance. Or if you do not need the advanced feature you can go to the simpler format. Setting up the prices, times, and modalities was very easy. As was entering in client information. Clients are emailed initial appointment and a reminder as well. I love being digital with the intake forms and the soap notes. It helps the environment and you do not have to leave the office to get copies, and there are no storage issues. I can use my I phone to book, cancel, or add personal time. Previously I have used full slate and it did not seem to have as many features.

Currently they are partnered with clover I believe for credit card processing, I am a square user because it is rated as more reliable. However they sent an update email stating that they are in the process of partnering with square. Which will be handy to sell gift certificates thru my website.

Andrea M.
Owner & Founder in USA

We've grown together

Kommentare: Overall, the seamlessness of having digital patient files has been a great addition to our business practices. We do not use CS for A/R or POS, so the cash flow reporting doesn't work for us. It would be great if it did - but nothing is perfect, we work across multiple systems.

I love that the developers are continually updating the platform in response to customers' needs. I've been using this software for over three years now; in which time my clinic has grown from 2 practitioners to 8 - and CS has grown right alongside of us. I also love the specificity of SOAP charting. We utilize this feature to its maximum capacity. Being a medical massage therapy clinic, we rely on consistent and specific charting to prove claims and appeal for MNRs and appeal rejections.

I really wish that I was able to "click and drag" appointments, rather than have to open the appointment to reschedule it. Also, I wish there were delays between rescheduling an appointment and when the client gets the email.

Rachel C.
Founder and Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Massage Therapy Software for my clinic AND our clients!

My title says it all. I’ve been with ClinicSense for over a year, and it’s been the best decision I could have made for me and my clinic, and our clients. It has everything the clinical-based massage therapist needs, and it’s incredibly intuitive and easy to use. What’s better is how easy it is for clients to use it! We all know that money is lost by confusing or inefficient or broken scheduling systems (been there, done that), and I’m happy to say that I haven’t missed any income from software issues while using ClinicSense, because there are none! It just works! Their customer service is also fantastic - any question I have by email is answered or acknowledged within 15 minutes, unlike being on hold with other software for over 2 hours. They recently updated the interface and created a business-side app for the clinic, and both are wonderful update - I LOVE the design of the interface and the ease of having an app! Thank you ClinicSense for creating this incredibly powerful, reliable software!

For the longest time I wished for a business-side app to make managing our schedules easier while out of the office, but they have added that! In the future I hope for a client-side app, BUT the website integration is so easy for clients to use that it’s not really necessary.

Gabrielle G.
Billing Manager in USA
Alternative Medizin, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ClinicSense Makes Sense!

Kommentare: ClinicSense allows for the efficient integration of patient demographics, scheduling, charting, reporting and online records -all in one secure location! This is great because a lot of the other products out there are sorely missing in one or more of those areas.

Ease of use --easy for end-user, the schedule looks beautiful, chart notes, intake forms, A/R reports and invoicing clients feature, analytical reports are awesome. Very thorough demographics fields -like a real medical scheduling system and not like some of those other massage scheduling apps that focus just on name, phone, email and address. ...oh and did I mention that we can upload referrals and prescriptions so it is attached to the patient's medical record? That is like heaven to me, especially as I do billing remotely for my providers:-)

I love it that a provider signature can be digitally added, however, it is impossible to "mouse" a legible signature -it would be great if we could enter either an image of the signature or a cursive signature (like with Adobe PDF signing). Chart notes are the only thing that don't make sense -too much wasted space and spacing in printed format, missing patient identifiers on multiple page SOAP notes. With the mobile app, for practices with multiple providers, I'd like to be able to see all providers on a given day... like the Day view from the computer.

Diane S.
Massage Therapist in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Gift certificates

Kommentare: I had some billing problems at the beginning because I'm in the United States. I was able to get a hold of someone and customer service was very good.

I love the email campaign. I love how it send reminders if they haven't been seen in a while. I love the birthday email. That is a nice personal touch.

I dont like the smart phone option. You are not able to look up information about a client unless I have my full computer. This is very inconvenient for me. I also dont like that if a new client schedules they are not able to put in gift certificate number as an option of payment.

Antwort von ClinicSense

Hi Diane, thanks for the feedback! Just wanted to make sure you know that you can look up information about each client from your phone. At the bottom of the screen, click on the icon that looks like a silhouette of a person and you'll go to the page with your client files. If you need more help, please reach out and we'll point you in the right direction :)

Kacie B.
CMT in USA

Total business changer!!

Kommentare: I LOVE this program. The price is incredible for what you get. Within the very first month my productivity increased, my money increased, retention increased with easier scheduling and intake forms readily available, and the list goes on. Even the simple form for invoicing and in taking how the money received is a game changer. This program also made me realize more money was coming in than I thought and to get in gear with a better budget. Give it a try, you wont regret it! I have been through every big name program over 14 years with several different salons and spas, but I found this to be the best choice when opening my own brick and mortar location.

Very user friendly, ease of use, app is also available for when I am on the go

I have not run into any negatives so far using this program

Frank S.
Massage Therapist in UK

Just works fine

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It was simply plain sailing. I tried other systems, some lacked functionality I needed or were clunky, others were quite difficult to set up. With ClinicSense I haven’t had any of these problems. It does what I need as a massage therapist. It is very easy to set up and use, so far I haven’t had any major issues at all. ClinicSense just works for me.

The booking interface is very easy to use for clients and they don’t have to remember a password. With my old system I had occasionally the problem that clients thought they had booked, but it didn’t go through. With ClinicSense I haven’t had this problem once. Very easy to set up and use and reasonably priced. The intake forms are easy to customise and everything’s automated. Overall a very pleasant experience for my clients. Support is very responsive, you won’t have to wait long if you have a question or an issue.

Very limited on the reporting side, which is fine for me as I work alone, but if I was running a large and busy clinic I would have a problem. This may sound petty, but the invoices you get out of the system look like they were designed by a frustrated teenager. They don't look professional at all, which is a shame. The rest of the client facing parts (booking, intake forms, reminders etc.) look very professional.

Michele H.
Massage therapist / health coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Looks good and easy for clients

Kommentare: Over all I really like this scheduling system it fulfills many of my needs, SOAP notes, invoicing, gift certificates, visa transactions, cx intake and updates.

Love that my clients really like it's easy of use. For myself it has a lot of capability to support my practice.

Wish there where a few more features for adding specific docs to specific services for clients to access.

Mayela L.
Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best software for massage therapists

Kommentare: The main issue solved by the Clinicsense software is the need for paper. All my intake forms and clinical notes are done on-line which free up a lot of space in the clinic. My receipts can be emailed to my clients and when it comes to sharing client files with other health practitioners or insurance companies/lawyers, it is so easy to print the clinical notes. All the work is done for you. You get professional written notes in seconds.

Clinicsense is easy to use. SOAP notes are a breeze. Keeping the clients file daily is so simple. Shorthand option very practical. Billing is super easy. Reports are concise and straight forward.

My only objection will be that some of the features like marketing and birthday emails are not part of the basic subscription. Small business like mine could use these tools without having to increase our overhead costs.

Miche P.
RMT in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Works as it should, the support sets it apart

Kommentare: Integration of filing, booking and billing was a big step up for our little clinic. The learning curve was easy, and we were early adopters of ClinicSense, so we had a part in wringing out the bugs. The support team is first rate and any issues or questions we had were quicky sorted. Our clients find filling out the intake form and online booking very smooth. We get comments on how much our clients like the software regularly.

I find the software very comprehensive, and easy to use. I like the soap notes feature especially. It gives the client a chance to lay out their signs and symptoms. Very useful to me.

I have a bit of an issue with the mobile app on my iPad in that I can't use the fingerprint log in. It is over laid by other text asking for me to log in for a trial. Mildly annoying, but given how responsive this team is, they will have that sorted out shortly.

Kynsi H.
Massage therapist in Kanada

Clinic sense review

Kommentare: I have always had very quick communication with the clinic sense team whenever I have asked any questions. The customer service is great.

I love the app, and I like the ease of options when putting in my notes.

I would like to be able to mark if I have submitted insurance I don’t like putting that I have received the money until I actually receive it.

Antwort von ClinicSense

Hi Kynsi, thank so much for the review! I'd recommend using the notes field on the invoice to jot down if it's been submitted to insurance. Please also feel free to reach out to support@clinicsense.com if you have some ideas for alternatives. Thanks!