Über ClinicSense

Das Klinikmanagement-Tool ist ideal für Einzelärzte und kleine Unternehmen und hilft den Nutzern bei der Verwaltung von Verkäufen, Terminen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über ClinicSense

My customers love the text and email confirmations they receive. I like the integrated SOAP note, POS, and treatment history features.

Signing in every single time and it lags so i don't always have time to wait for it to pop open. The keep me signed in button doesn't appear to work.

Bewertungen zu ClinicSense

4,9
4,9

ClinicSense hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 473 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClinicSense bereits verwendet?

Yusuf
Yusuf
Dr in UK
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Must Have software

Kommentare: Overall I'm happy to use and recommend ClinicSense for massage therapists and any other alternative wellness treatments.

Easy to schedule appointmentsOnline scheduling.Appointment reminders.Client history forms.Treatment forms that can be customisedEmail marketingRecording paymentsBusiness reports.

Does not have facility to search for a particular patient's appointment in the calendar.Uploading images in marketing emails is distorted once uploaded.No text reminders for UK

Melissa
Owner in Kanada

ClinicSense Review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love clinicsense. It works well for my business. I love that they are always improving it.

I love the customer service the best. There is a lot of things I really like about ClinicSense but the customer service is top notch

That you can just jump to next available appointment and with multiple therapists this would be a useful addition. Although they are always making it better so I am sure that this will be happening soon enough. I also don't like the price increase because it has gone up quite a bit from when I started. I am not saying it's not worth it, it's been a heavy increase especially with multiple practitioners in our practice.

Antwan
Massage Therapist in USA

Needs Soap Notes on App

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Ita a booking app that shows clients appointments.

I cant do my SOAP notes in-between each client. I either have to stay late to do them all at the end of the shift or continue to work once i get home.

letzten Monat

Hello Antwan, thank you for providing us with your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with ClinicSense hasn't been very satisfactory. However, I would like to inform you that we are currently working on redesigning our mobile app and adding SOAP notes to it. Once this update is ready, we will notify you about the details. If there is anything else we can do to improve your experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@clinicsense.com. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kristi
Massage Therapist in Kanada

Personal review

Kommentare: I try to minimize the cost as I only have one practitioner using the program. I wish I would have more access to some other features that are a higher tier, but overall I am happy with the features that are available to me.

It is easy to use, appealing to the eye, majority of functions can be done through the phone, and I rarely have issues for my useage.

I cannot do my notes on the app through my phone. Some clients have told me they do not receive confirmation or reminder emails.

Jessica
Jessica
Massage Therapist in Kanada

ClinicSense Review

Kommentare: ClinicSense has come a long way in the last few years. When I first started using it, it was clunky and felt unrefined. In the last 6 months they have added a lot of new features, and ease of access.

The price was fantastic, it was nice with the automated reminder texts, and online booking.

The mobile app doesn't work for my phone (Samsung s10), but the web-browser clinicsense.com works fantastically so it doesn't affect me too much.

Susan

My experience

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Very easy to use. Have great features.

I wish it was integrated with an accounting system. It is great for income, but would be helpful to chart expenses as well.

April
Licensed Massage Therapist in USA

An amazing system!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like that ClinicSense is simple and straighforward.

It took me awhile to figure out how to mark appointments as 'paid', because I use a different POS system, but now that I figured it out it is easy to do.

Robyn

I recommend Clinicsense!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall I have been happy with Clinicsense and prefer it over other programs available. Clients have given good feedback regarding online booking features and ease of use with online intake forms.

Easy to learn, simple platform for booking appointments. Clients say how much they like the online booking option and how user friendly it is. Online intake forms are also easy for clients to understand and fill out, even the ones who say they aren't techy! Automatic confirmations and reminders are great. I also like how customizable the forms are. Cost is reasonable, and a little lower than other similar platforms.

Phone app is more limited and a lot of functions aren't available on it.

Tatiana
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good tool for massage therapy practice

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Cost, ease to use and set up, great customer support

I would like to see both practitioners schedule in a *week view* mode. Right now it is not very convenient to switch between *day view* and *week view* mode to see both availabilities.

Great client management software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

ClinicSense is extremely user friendly and has all the functionality we need to manage our appointments, client base and invoicing needs.

Nothing to complain about so far; any questions have rapidly been resolved by customer support.

Rachel
Founder and Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Massage Therapy Software for my clinic AND our clients!

My title says it all. I’ve been with ClinicSense for over a year, and it’s been the best decision I could have made for me and my clinic, and our clients. It has everything the clinical-based massage therapist needs, and it’s incredibly intuitive and easy to use. What’s better is how easy it is for clients to use it! We all know that money is lost by confusing or inefficient or broken scheduling systems (been there, done that), and I’m happy to say that I haven’t missed any income from software issues while using ClinicSense, because there are none! It just works! Their customer service is also fantastic - any question I have by email is answered or acknowledged within 15 minutes, unlike being on hold with other software for over 2 hours. They recently updated the interface and created a business-side app for the clinic, and both are wonderful update - I LOVE the design of the interface and the ease of having an app! Thank you ClinicSense for creating this incredibly powerful, reliable software!

For the longest time I wished for a business-side app to make managing our schedules easier while out of the office, but they have added that! In the future I hope for a client-side app, BUT the website integration is so easy for clients to use that it’s not really necessary.

Noelle
RMT/owner in Kanada

Amazing Canadian product

Kommentare: I have been very happy and impressed with the customer service and quality of the software. They developed a great app that works well with different products so I don’t have to feel cut off if I need to use it on my phone. I recommend clinic sense to all my colleagues in the business. Also my clients love the text/email reminders and ease of the online scheduling.

I like how the developers listen to what the consumer wants and come out with relevant updates showing they listened to our needs. It is very user friendly and I believe that mostly has to do with the developers working with the consumers wants/needs.

The price is higher than other competing software that is similar. The middle option works best for my clinic but is a Hugh price for a single user clinic.

Diane
Business owner in USA

So easy to use

Kommentare: I felt that I was paying too much for what I was getting with my last scheduling software.
The complicated login with my previous software was too much for a lot of my clients.
Clinicsense gives me everything I need to run my practice. It is affordable. It's easy for my clients to use. It was easy for me to use.
The online forms have saved me time with my clients.
The support staff have been quick to respond to any problems that I have.

ClinicSense is very easy to use. My clients do not have a complicated log in. I love the online intake and Covid-19 forms and the convenience of soap notes with each client. I also like that a health history form is sent to clients each year to be updated.

Clients cannot control their future schedules. No auto payments Very basic financial reports No client schedule app

Anna
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Technically challenged RMT's perspective using ClinicSense Software.

Kommentare: I have thoroughly loved every aspect of ClinicSense. It has allowed our clinic to run without a receptionist, have full control over our schedules, with the ease of reporting, filing and accounting.

I love the ease in managing our client files, booking and accounting. It took our clinic a while to decide to make the leap to online clinic management, but we have appreciated the software everyday. We have only been satisfied. We also really appreciate the customer service and the immediate responds to our questions when we were not sure how to do something (again, due to our lack of computer skills not the software). [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was amazing to guide us to setting up our ClinicSense Software, and responds promptly to our questions.

There may already be this service, but I would like the ability to just send a mass email to my personal clients...not my colleagues clients when there is a disruption in my ability to be at the clinic.

Antwort von ClinicSense

Hi Anna, thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Lindsay
Registered Massage Therapist,Owner in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Forever my businesses software!

Kommentare: Overall experience, I am extremely happy. It has made my life so much easier not having to send out confirmation emails or COVID screens.

What I like most about this software is the accessibility. I am able to have my own independent software that I feel comfortable storing my documents on and knowing that it pre saves itself after every type. I love that it sends out reminders, and covid screens on its own. I also love the idea it sends out my promos for me automatically. When I am an independent we already have so much to do. It's just one less thing to have to think about! Big fan.

My overall experience is great with clinic sense. The other con I have is when I open more than one window on my account the clinic sense kicks out and I lost all the notes I made at that time. The software on the phone doesn't always work. I can log in easy on my laptop using the same username and password but then wouldn't work on my phone. It does the same style of loading if I leave the screen it will delete all progress made with documentation.

Holly
LMT/Owner in USA

A good choice

Kommentare: Overall, I would not go back to my old software and I am looking forward to some of the new features that will be presented in the future with ClinicSense.

I love being able to change my schedule easily. I appreciate not being charged extra marketing fees. Overall, it is an easy software to set up and use. I like being able to change the client notes format that I can use each time someone comes in. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the responsiveness of the customer service staff. I like that I can easily look up to see what improvements there are in the works.

What I miss most from my old software is the anatomy references that were provided and being able to set up series of appointments. I miss being able to draw on a body to help show flow patterns or areas of "stickiness". I also miss being able to "drag" an appointment into another spot within the same day or week. I do miss being able to do an open chat or phone call when I am having issues.

letztes Jahr

Hi Holly, thank you for providing us with this great review! I will forward your suggestions to our internal team. Of course, you can always call us at 1-888-580-0009 whenever you're experiencing any issues.

Melissa
Massage Therapist in USA

Satisfied Customer

I love almost everything about ClinicSense. I really appreciate that there is evolving and new features that make this software better and better. My new favorite feature is the google review. I appreciate the tutorials that are provided with new features. I have only had one system issue in all the time I have been using the software and it was resolved very quickly. The customer support is top notch.

There are two things I would love to have and those are the ability for an add on onions when selecting a service and to be able to send a group email to a select group of my choosing. With ClinicSense and how they are consistently making it a better and better platform I feel pretty confident that these may be new features in the future.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Melissa, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. I will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. :)

Jan
Business Owner / RMT in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good entry level software for small businesses

Kommentare: Great customer service, no technical issues, clients love it!!

It's a Canadian company!! My clients say Clinicsense is very easy to use and they love the convenience to book online at any time of day or night. They also appreciate not having to create an account and have to login each time they want to book an appointment.

There isn't a lot of personal customization. I wish you could customize the SOAP/clinical notes instead of having to use their templates. The point-and-click template is too vague, but I hate typing i.e. I'd love to see more drop down menus when you click on an area of the body to list specific muscle involvement. Also, the monthly cost is a little expensive for businesses with 5-8 people and even though it's a Canadian company, they cater to American clients e.g. "cheque" (Cnd) is spelled "check" (USA).

Michele
Massage therapist / health coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Looks good and easy for clients

Kommentare: Over all I really like this scheduling system it fulfills many of my needs, SOAP notes, invoicing, gift certificates, visa transactions, cx intake and updates.

Love that my clients really like it's easy of use. For myself it has a lot of capability to support my practice.

Wish there where a few more features for adding specific docs to specific services for clients to access.

Nadine
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great help for admin duties

Kommentare: Made the switch from paper bookings a few years ago to help deal with reminders & rescheduling- at the time I owned a clinic & had 5 massage therapists working in addition to myself & I just couldn't keep up anymore. Having these features with CS dropped our call volume by 90%; it saved me hours of admin time/having to hire a receptionist. The income tallies make tax time for yourself & employees/ICs a breeze as well. Highly recommend, even if not tech-savvy. Easy setup, and the customer service has been great anytime Ive needed help. Now that I work at home alone I was able to drop down to the less expensive version and it is serving me well. I wouldnt work without it!

-auto reminders-customer support-income & hst tallies

I can’t think of anything that is lacking for what I need.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Nadine, thank you for the awesome review. :)

Beth

Life saver

Kommentare: Excellent! This product saves me so much time. Has eliminated any double booking problems we may have had, And Is very easy to use

This product is very easy to use, and I’m not very tech savvy! I love that it’s not only has the documentation capability for soap, notes that are very customizable, but also for the scheduling being linked as well. I love that it seems to my square for payments, and the tech support is amazing! You always get a live person, often to the same person That I’ve used before, so he is familiar with my company and my needs. When the tech-support guy could not fix a problem, he escalated to the IT department and test was completed in one day. It was done quickly, but it was also done perfectly. It also gives my company a much more professional look. Not only with the online scheduling, but also with the soap notes. Instead of copying a handwritten note and sending it to a medical professional, I have a very professional, looking soap note that I can simply print from my tablet very easily.

I would like to have some customizable booking rules, varying between therapists. For example, I would like to see customization of how Far out and online booker could book with one therapist versus another. I would also like to be able to customize the amount of time between patients, Varying among therapists.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Beth, thank you for the amazing review. We will be adding more customization for scheduling soon. You will hear more once we have an update on its release. :)

Nicole
Licensed Massage Therapist in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Great Product for Massage Practice Management

Kommentare: Stellar. From ease of use to customer service. They even invited me to help with the beta testing of new features. I’m super impressed with this company.

I pretty much love everything - all the features are customizable which is great for a smaller practice such as mine. I don’t need a lot of bells and whistles, however, it’s able to grow with me. I find myself using more and more of the deeper features for larger practices as I grow. It really is the backbone of my success as a sole practice. I love it.

Only one thing I did t like and that was when you had to pay with a gift certificate. Initially you had to exit the record, save and go to sell tab to select GC. The copy GC number. Then go back into the sale. But they fixed it and now all gcs are available right at the pos. Checkout is much more efficient.

Stephanie
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

More efficient, professional, & less clutter from paper files

Kommentare: It's been great! wish I used ClinicSense much earlier in my career!

During the early days of the covid pandemic, going paperless and having less exposure to clients before appointments was important. Now clients fill out their intake forms online and they do not have to arrive early to do so like anymore. Furthermore, Clients have expressed how professional the confirmation emails and intake forms, and confirmation and covid pre-screening emails are sent automatically which saves me from having to remember to send them. Lastly, the ability to do my charting or book clients from anywhere using any device is great. Oh and the financial reports are helpful come tax time

don't dislike anything, however I do wish there was a number count at top of schedule for me to quickly glance at to see how many appointments I have booked that week so far rather than counting them. I like to have set mini goals. Also I wish text reminders wasn't an extra cost. I would love the option for clients to choose if they prefer email or text reminders (without costing me more).

Antwort von ClinicSense

Hi Stephanie, thank you so much for the positive rating. We're happy that you're happy!

Kristen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and affordable

Kommentare: We have been using clinicsense for over three years now. It is super affordable and the customer service is great! Definitely recommend.

I love how easy this software is to use. Its online booking is seemless. It is also very affordable. Since we are a small business, this is a must.

The only complaint I have about this software is that you cant require the client to fill out an intake before they make an appointment. However, I have looked everywhere for this feature and it doesn't exist.

Noelle
Certified Massage Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use, big time saver, helpful for extra COVID precautions

Kommentare: This software freed up lots of valuable time for me. I really wanted to be paper free and its nice to have all my appointment, payment and SOAP notes all in one easy to use place.

I loved that I could completely customize my intake forms. I feel like the price point was more than reasonable when considering how much time it saves you in automating things like appointment reminders, recurring appointments, ease of entering SOAP notes, COVID prescreening questionnaires.

It might be that I just haven't figured this out but I wish there was a place to record tips in a way that it would show up when I pull reports. As it is I've been recording them under the notes section for each individual appointment which works fine but it can more time consuming when trying to get a look at how much I took in month/year.

Antwort von ClinicSense

Hi Noelle, thank you for taking the time out to leave us this positive review. And regarding pulling reports on Tips, we do have that feature. Please reach out to our support team at Support@clinicsense.com and they'll be happy to help you set it up.