Über MyWorks Sync

Synchronisiere WooCommerce + QuickBooks, um Zeit zu sparen und die Buchhaltung zu automatisieren. Kompatibel mit QB Online, POS und Desktop (Pro, Premier und Enterprise).

Erfahre mehr über MyWorks Sync

It is really great because it saves me time and money.

So, we use Connex for that part directly from ebay. Also, the mapping is odd and glitchy.

Bewertungen zu MyWorks Sync

MyWorks Sync hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 109 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MyWorks Sync bereits verwendet?

Brendon
Brendon
Ecommerce Director & Digital Marketing in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

When is the only product on the market the best product on the market?

Kommentare: I use this software to sync to Quickbooks Enterprise Desktop. Myworks is a fantastic software and great experience. The Quickbooks Web Connector that this leverages, however, continues to fail and halt my processes requiring manual intervention. I saw mention of a bugfix - couldn't come quickly enough.

This product was clearly built by an accounting team that knows the ins and outs of Quickbooks while also the nuances of WooCommerce. The sheer amount of depth to this product, the ability to configure minute details, is highly impactful to my recommendation here.

Some areas of the plugin are not entirely intuitive, and the need to upgrade to a higher tier to use warehousing and advanced inventory was an unwanted surprise.

Jeriel
Media in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Software is one thing. Support is another.

Kommentare: We have used MyWorks for about 9 months. Initially, it checked all our "boxes" in a search for a software that would accurately and efficiently transfer website orders and inventory information from our website to our QuickBooks Desktop. As a growing business, we discovered we needed to change our initial settings to accommodate changes we were looking to implement...changes that rely more on MyWorks now that we have seen what it is capable of. There are a lot of options to customize and adapt to what our business needed, which is comforting to know that we aren't stuck to a system. We use this everyday of the work week. All departments (especially accounting) are extremely happy and impressed with the integration of MyWorks to our process. We are excited to continue growing with MyWorks. Huge "thanks" to the MyWorks Team!

We really love the ability to sync information based on the User Role and customize what and where that information goes into QB. As the manufacturer, this is critical since we sell to both individual Customers and have an extensive network of Dealers around the world. MyWorks has thorough documentation and videos that has answered 90% of our questions in total, but in those few cases we still had questions or a specific request, MyWorks has come through strong with help via chat and email. Initial integration was fairly straightforward (thanks to video demo!). In specific areas were looking for or had issues with, they were extremely responsive and respectful and had a solution within hours of reaching out directly. And if neccessary, they asked we run a test order and make sure the solution was working. Call it old school, but I prefer communicating with a human to resolve an issue. We really like that they explain the issue and solution to help us understand how the software works and our team has always learned something more because of it.

The only downside we have discovered after 9 months of use is how high our expectations have become when asking for support from other software companies. MyWorks has become the standard of support and for that we are extremely grateful!

Isaac

Wish it were better

Kommentare: I wish it worked better but it works well enough to save me time. But it could be SO much better. If this product absolutely worked so that all we had to do was match to each disbursement to deposit everyday without issue, I would be thrilled.

Relative to manually entering sales receipts or invoices, this software save time.

Doesn’t save enough time bc it doesn’t work perfectly with refund, partial refunds, multiple bundles, fee classification, gifts cards or various other product nuances that most e-commerce companies have. It is not entirely reliable but better than nothing and well priced.

Richard
V.P. Brand Engagement in USA
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Must-Have Tool for Woo Commerce-QuickBooks Bsinesses

Kommentare: Our experience with MyWorks Sync in the first year or so of use has been very positive. It's a robust tool that delivers what is promised in an intelligible and efficient manner at a price both fair and significantly lower than the competition. I can, without hesitation, highly recommend MyWorks Sync to any e-commerce entity seeking a reliable and affordable way to streamline and automate their Woo Commerce/QuickBooks Online back-end processes.

Once the MyWorks Sync plugin is properly configured, the integration and functionality between WooCommerce and Quick Books Online is seamless. It's a huge time saver for any small to medium-size business where many hats are worn by a relatively few people. The tool is well developed and updates are maintained on a timely basis to insure compatibility with WP and WC updates. What little support we needed at the beginning was excellent, though it relies almost exclusively on email to reach a human being.

During initial setup, some renaming of QBO categories was required to facilitate an accurate initial syncing of records - not a big deal.

Antwort von MyWorks Software

Thanks for the feedback, Richard! We always love to hear how MyWorks is saving you time! We'll continue to do our best to make the settings / ongoing use as un-complicated as possible. Just as a reminder, we don't require your products or categories to have the same name or SKU - if they do not, you can still easily map them together in our sync.

Dave
Accountant in USA
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product to save you time!!

Kommentare: The entire team from MyWorks has a total Customer Focus and reach out constantly to make sure things were/are going smoothly for the set up process. This was definitely a Value added switch of sync software for our company to Quickbooks Enterprise!

The documentation provided was extremely helpful in getting everything set up. Before we went live had a session with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team to help with just a couple items before we started sync. They were extremely helpful in identifying other aspects of the software that we should be able to use in the near future. We were using another product and could not get any support without paying a substantial monthly payment which was not viable being a smaller business.

At this time can not come up with one CON for MyWorks product. From dealings with team at MyWorks, if we came up with an issue I am sure they would look to adding functionality at some point in time.

Ryan
General Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must for QuickBooks and ecommerce

Kommentare: Product works well and is a huge time saver from manually entering orders. This also cuts down human error.

This product really helps us integrate our WooCommerce site with QuickBooks Enterprise. Previous application we used was cloud based and I like that this product is not.

Custom mappings do require an additional charge. Software does occasionally crash Windows 10 however I can't say if it is Windows or the software. It really is about as stable as you would expect for desktop software.

Julie A.
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Don't know how I lived without it

Kommentare: I use it to sync WooCommerce users, orders and payments directly into QuickBooks Online. I used to have to do that manually.

Toss up between: (1) the hours and hours it saves me so that I can focus on my actual business rather than bookkeeping, and (2) the unbelievable customer support.

It's pretty complicated, but once I got the hang of it, I love it.

Antwort von MyWorks Software

Thanks for the feedback, Julie! We always love to hear how MyWorks is saving you time! We'll continue to do our best to make the settings / ongoing use as un-complicated as possible.

Russell
Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Extremely happy with woo commence quick books integration

Kommentare: Very happy, it fully automates adding my woo commence sales into quick books which without it would be a nightmare time consuming manual process which i don't have time for!

Set it up once then never had to touch it again! it fully automates my woo commerce sales into quick books.

Not much really, had a few minor issues when setting up but customer service fixed these extremely quickly.

Elizabeth
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect match with QBO

Kommentare: Fantastic. Great Value for the product!

I really the way the product pushes over to QuickBooks Online. The process to sync the apps was easy and the customer service was terrific at helping me get set-up. It is also easy to navigate to in WordPress.

Once in a while I have to manually push a few orders.

Duffy
Duffy
Co-Owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sync from Woo to QBO

Kommentare: Support has been fabulous. They have worked with us through and after a trial period to get everything set up as we needed. Anytime we have a syncing error they are super quick to respond and help find the reason for the error. The logs are also very helpful.

It works seamlessly - once it is set up correctly - to send my orders directly to QBO with all inventory and customer information.

It takes a little bit of time to make sure everything is going through correctly and can sometimes have a hiccup in mapping products or customers.

Antwort von MyWorks Software

Thanks for the feedback, Duffy! We always love to hear how MyWorks is saving you time! We'll continue to do our best to make the settings / ongoing use as un-complicated as possible.

Nikki
Management Accountant in UK
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It’s probably us

Kommentare: There has definitely been a time saving benefit and o like the way it integrates with QuickBooks. I’m not sure we have got it fully set up correctly so find it a little confusing on that side, plus I can never work out why it errors or doesn’t sync../

I like the way I link quickbooks so all the payments go against customers and charges are automatically journaled into our accounts. That saves so much time!!

I’m not sure if it’s us or how our bookings system is set up on word press or how woo commerce deals with it but we require deposits and then final balance payments. This then causes an extra invoice to be raised for the final balance payment therefore not clearing off the balance of the original invoice. The trouble is we cannot process it all as sales receipts as we need to know who owes their final balances in QuickBooks

Antwort von MyWorks Software

Thanks for the feedback, Nikki! We always love to hear how MyWorks is saving you time! We reached out to you through your account with us to touch base - our sync actually does support correctly syncing invoices + multiple payments for deposits, so as long as this is correctly set in your sync with us, we'll correctly handle this in QuickBooks for you. Our support team is always happy to assist as well with any questions.

Louis
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Product, Expensive and Gradual to update

Kommentare: We are really grateful to have our Woocommerce and Quickbooks synced, and the the customer support answers quickly.

The interface is nice, and once things are set up it runs smoothly.

It's very expensive to get little modifications going. Also it seems to take a very long for updates. I was told that a fix for overwriting customer names would be 'part of the next update' several months ago, and we have seen several updates without this issue getting resolved.

Antwort von MyWorks Software

Thanks for the feedback, Louis! We're glad our support team was able to help you with the custom settings/modifications you requested for your site - and we believe we were able to keep that pricing fair at the 2hrs of development we charged for. Our support team has reached out through your account to you to make sure your customers are syncing as desired. We'll never update/overwrite customer names in QuickBooks unless that setting is enabled in our sync - and the customer is updated in WooCommerce.

deanna
President in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My works sync to my woo commerce website

My works is easy. I turn on Quickbooks, click file, and click update web services. It connects and brings the website orders and syncs with Quickbooks, and i print the orders. Receiving orders i Quickbooks, My works syncs the receiving with the website. My Works allows me to work in one place saving me a lot of time.

I had a hard time understanding how to install it. i am by no means good with a computer. i contacted the service that made my website and the support team at My Works and they helped me through it. So if something needed to be changed - i would ask to make the install easier for people like me that have no idea about programs.

Mark

GREAT SOFTWARE, SAVES A LOT OF TIME! INVALUABLE FOR ECOMMERCE STORE

Kommentare: We want to auto-sync online store orders with offline phone and physical store orders. This product worked great for that.

Smooth installation, product sync and clear to use log files and data

Occasionally after an upgrade when integrating with other software, things stop working quite correctly. For example, we had a gap in our invoices as we deleted all entries from 10 years ago and the software started overwriting the old invoice numbers but broke when it hit duplicate numbers.

Byron
Director in Australien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great addon that makes life easy with great support

Kommentare: Over all my experience has been great, its made my life easier and the daily running of my business smoother. Any problems Ive had are quickly addressed and if I get stuck the team will gladly jump in and help on my site to get it right. The product has been getting better with time.

It has greatly reduced the number of times we have to contact a sale to see it through our accounting package.

The tax component can be a little tricky to get all the right settings as they are hidden in a couple of different spots.

Chaz
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Take the headache out of bookkeeping and inventory

Kommentare: My inventory levels are kept updated in Quickbooks and I don't really need to do anything. Also I love that when I add new items to my ecommerce site in WooCommerce it is automatically added to Myworks which then syncs with Quickbooks. Totally seamless. Allows me more time to concentrate on business. AWESOME!!!

The ease of MyWorks mapping setup up was pretty straight forward. We did need to contact technical support because we had an issue that turned out to be another product we are using. But technical support at MyWorks was very helpful and most importantly accessible.

Don't really have any cons for this product

Suzanen
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Artist successfully uses MyWorks

Kommentare: MyWorks Sync has been wonderful, especially the customer service! I was at first overwhelmed with the implementation, but the online service provider ended up calling me as she could see I needed a little hand holding:) She was amazing! Very patient and kind, and I "got it" and it didn't take more than thirty minutes. So appreciate her help!

MyWorks best qualities is that it's straighforward and easy to use. As an artist, I struggle to understand and implement linear online products, yet with a little help, I was able to load and use this product.

My critique would be that there was a hickup in connecting two of the products and for someone who isn't linear I had a hard time with that. I ended up asking my web developer to look into it and it's working just fine. Although I am grateful I have such an efficient web guy, I always prefer to work out the kinks myself if possible.

Don
Financial Officer in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MyWorks Sync

Very reliable. Not complicated. Easy to get started.

Occasionally need to reset mapping or push orders through manually. Also need to reestablish QBO connection occasionally.

Antwort von MyWorks Software

Thanks for the feedback, Don! Great to hear that our settings were easy to use and continue to work well for you. We'll continue to focus on making improvements to our QuickBooks connection handling to be as seamless as possible.

Jennifer
Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works great

Kommentare: this product syncs with Quickbooks seamlessly. It makes our jobs easier because we don't have to worry about Woocommerce and Quickbooks talking to each other. When we did have issues, which is seldom, the customer service was prompt.

The software is easy to use and makes our job easier.

It does not sync with Group products in Quickbooks.

Blake
vp in USA
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and service

Order, transaction and payment syncing from site to QB desktop

No missing features that I am aware. We aren't the largest company so there might be some missing features for others. Nothing but a happy camper here

Phil
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Seamless Integration, great support

Kommentare: Their Company and staff were quick to respond, very professional and friendly and the few questions I had were answered promptly and correctly. They obviously love and value their customers and take pride in their customer service.

Everything. Very simple to integrate and once setup it just works.

No cons whatever. It works exactly as advertised.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Phil!! Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it! We're here in the meantime if you have any questions or concerns :)

Tyler
General Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great syncing between QBO and WooCommerce

Accurate syncing between QBO and WooCommerce with products and inventory levels. A good software to Set and Forget... then maybe tweak every once in a while:)

I ran into some errors concerning variable products, however, the team was able to help me fix those issues.

Annemarie
Owner in Australien

Great software product

Kommentare: Great

I don't have to manually enter tax invoices in to our accounting software for orders taken online.

I had to reload a couple of times to get it working correctly.

Andrew
Website Developer in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Alright unless you need customization

Kommentare: The goal was to reduce manual intervention with Sales Orders flowing into QuickBooks, and it's been half successful. The never completed custom development and lack of response after multiple attempts to reach out made the overall experience negative.

Out of the box features worked reasonably well, basic syncing orders into QuickBooks.

Attempted to have some custom development, such as automatically create Purchase Order within QuickBooks. Paid half upfront for custom development, seemed to be making progress, then development went completely silent, attempted to reach out, multiple help tickets, no response ever. Never received any of the custom modules they claimed had been completed.

Laura
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: Great platform for my clients to place their orders online by mobile or desktops. Importing data to Quickbooks, it is an easy tool.

I like that it can be customized to my exact needs.

Nothing. I think it is a great product.