Über Google Slides

Cloudbasierte Office-Suite von Google zum Erstellen und Bearbeiten von und Zusammenarbeiten an Präsentationen, sortiert nach Datum und mit automatischer Speicherung.

Erfahre mehr über Google Slides

It is easy to collaborate with colleagues to develop the content and high quality when we are sharing the screen with the larger community.

The other minor complain is if I create a slide with my personal account by accident, there is no easy way to switch it to my company account, only shortcut.

Bewertungen zu Google Slides

Google Slides hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6.388 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Slides bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (6.388)

Philip
Philip
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Google Slides is flexible and powerful for a number of uses to increase productivity

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Karin
Karin
Executive Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PPT has nothing on GSlides

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have used GSlides for company presentations, audience engagement, videos and more. It's everything I need. Easy to access on the go on any device by any team member. Perfection.

Being able to design and present via mobile is a game changer. We've needed to do that surprisingly frequently. Also the collaboration tools are EVERYTHING.

Not as many advanced features as PowerPoint but it's a tradeoff I don't much mind.

Mike
Project Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic replacement for PowerPoint

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This is our go to software for making not only presentations but also posters and other easy graphics.

This program completely replaces the need to purchase a PowerPoint subscription and is better due to the collaboration features.

They could use more built in templates but not a big deal.

richmond
richmond
Online Teacher in Ghana
E-Learning, Selbstständig

A good alternative also to other presenting application

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Using Google Slides together with the PowerPoint app for some time now, my experience has been great. Both apps serve almost the same purpose, but the online features on Google Slides make it better.

Google Slides gives me the privilege to create and even use other apps like Zoom Presentation. It has a lot of features where one can also create in offline mode and later on present online. I have been using this app for some time now and though there are other ones I use, I think for presentation, this qualifies and it is easy to use.

Hmmm, so far so good. Compared with PowerPoint, I would say almost the same.

Ann
Student in USA

Perfect Everyone Friendly Presentation Tool

Kommentare: I really enjoy using Google Slides and don't see myself switching from it anywhere in the near future. It serves its purpose perfectly and helps me survive college coursework. 10/10.

As a student, I am constantly assigned tasks of all varieties. In light of this I dont think there a single digital presentation I have done not using google slides. It is easy and practical to use, beyond perfect for collaborating, and has tons of features that can fit to any individual's style whether that be on the beginner end or for those who are far more advanced there is something for everyone.

The only thing I disliked is the lack of aesthetics. It is hard to find slide templates in app that I find myself reaching for however that is nothing I can't solve by using outside presets.

Aaron
CEO and Owner of Longacre IT in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Google Slides & Collaboration Features

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The most beneficial feature in Google slides in my opinion is the ability to work with other users in real time. Once the slide presentation is shared you can see even remotely what others are adding and can collaborate by using the comment feature.

Like most software, there is a cost with Google products to use all of the Applications they have in their application suite and online storage space is limited without purchasing more space.

Melana
RMT in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Google slides Melana

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very easy to use, I like that you can work on it with many people at the same time

You can work on it with colleges with sharing. Makes it easy to edit and flow well

Templates could be more updated and more variety

Benjamin
Head Brewer in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Joy of Google Slides

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall very pleased with drive, we use it multiple times a year and I myself am pleased with it, I would recommend it to others.

I like how modular slides is. its easy to drag and drop. our business relies almost entirely on Google Drive so to have a slides program so easily integrated with our drive works well. As with all things Drive, sharing is easy and effortless, which we used A LOT.

There could be more options when it comes to transitions. Also formatting multiple text areas could be a little more streamline. Mind you I'm no expert at it (yet) but I don't find it particularly intuitive. Also some sort of snap to grid function to allow multiple text areas to line up nicely would be helpful.

Martín
Martín
Partner in Argentinien
Anwaltskanzlei, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Partner of major law firm

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very good experience. I use it as an alternative to PowerPoint. Specially when I need to work collaboratively on a presentation.

Easy to use. Very nice design. Good integration with other Google apps.

Difficulty to convert PPT to Google Slides format. Offline features could be improved.

Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Google Slides Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use this program at least weekly in preparing training presentations.

I love Google Slides. I like that it integrates with other Google products and can easily be shared with other Google users.

Although it is easy to find free Google Slides templates, it is often difficult to format the look of the slides exactly as I want to. Formatting is limited to the options in the program.

Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Tool & User Friendly

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Google Slides is a key resource and tool in my industry. Product support is easily accessible and the tool is great for professional presentations and team collaboration!

The automatic save function saves time. The ability to edit, store, and pdf slides is helpful. The comments tools is a key function for collaboration and teamwork in a remote environment.

I wish it could integrate into more programs and products.

Integrated Producer in Singapur
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome way forward for collaborative work processes!

Kommentare: Overall, it's made a drastic difference to our company's efficiencies and has helped us produce work faster without multiple rounds of physical interactions to get to a good place. This along with the other G Suite products are part and parcel to our improved processes and will continue to use them!

Google Slides has provided a brand new way of all departments in my company to collaborate quicker and easier. The ease of assigning various people really helps to alert people without sending additional recap emails and digging through various threads to understand changes that have been made/ requested for.

There are times when we need to take our slides offline and convert them into Powerpoint. During these moments, it can be a little troublesome to reformat the deck as there are differences in web-friendly fonts etc. Apart from this, it is quite difficult to get the same size when copying an image over to Powerpoint which can be cumbersome during last minute changes. For a deck which is 100 slides long, this can be quite daunting and time consuming.

Anvita
Anvita
Tuto in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

You Can Go Anywhere With Google Slides

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Google Slides has been positive and convenient. I would definitely recommend this to any student or team so that they can take their presentation anywhere without having to worry about which version of Powerpoint or softwares other computers have or about having to save the presentation to any computer. Almost everyone has a Google account and it is so easy to just log in and start working on your presentation any time and any where you have internet access, and the app makes it so you don't even need a computer! For once I actually did not stress about group projects using Google Slides because I would always wonder or worry about my other group members and what they were doing (or not doing) and this allows everyone to work together in real time and removes any excuse of not being able to get together to work on it! 10/10 would recommend!!

I love Google Slides. As a graduate student, I had many presentations and before Google Slides there would always be some worry about which version of Powerpoint the computer would have, and if the presentation would look the same as how I designed it. Often times, depending on the version of Powerpoint available in the classroom, the effects and even font of the text would change! With Google Slides it does not matter which computer is being used, and presenters do not have to worry about their presentation changing in appearance or function and that is a huge relief, especially when as I student I spent a lot of time making sure my presentations looked aesthetically pleasing! I love that all I have to do is log in to my Google account and that I have access to my presentation anywhere I go. Versions of Powerpoint were always different in classrooms, and it would be so disappointing to see the pretty font or effects disappear only for the most basic fonts and no effects to show up. I really love that I can go anywhere and have access to what I am working on, and also that it saves directly into my Google account and that I do not have to save it directly on my computer! One of my other favorite things about Google slides is that it makes group presentations so easy, whether it is for school or office projects, because there are real time updates and multiple people can work on a slide at the same time and literally be on the same page! Teamwork is so easy with this!

What I like least about this software is the minimal template designs and lack of cool animations and effects. This isn't a huge deal though because there are ways you can put in images and use pretty fonts or color schemes to make the presentation appealing. It definitely lacks compared to Powerpoint, but the convenience of Google Slides to work with individually or with groups is still worth limited options of enhanced aesthetics. Also, it can take a long time to download the app. And it is a little inconvenient at times that the app only allows you to upload one picture at a time to a slide- it would be awesome if we can select more than one picture at a time so that way we do not have to keep opening out images and scroll until we find what we are uploading again and again. However this feature is still super convenient because it does not require downloading and saving images before uploading them on to a slide and is not that time consuming if you save your photos at the beginning of the camera reel so you don't have to keep scrolling through your entire gallery to upload.

Dave
Dave
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Free, Easy & Powerful Presentation Software

Kommentare: I love having my slides in the cloud so I can access them from anywhere, including on the app on my phone. And the collaboration is nice because I can share a presentation with a group after I've given it, and just give them the link to the entire thing.

I've given several presentations at local Meetups, as well as a bigger WordPress conference, and the people want SLIDES! Honestly, it's not my favorite way to give a presentation, but Google Slides makes it pretty easy for me to create something for them. It continues to get more and more powerful over the years, adding new features & abilities. There are quite a few nice templates to help you get started, with at least 10 different slide-types for different information. You can add text in a ton of different colors & fonts, insert images, embed YouTube videos, control if and when things play, add animations from slide-to-slide, as well as individual elements on each slide. And when you're finished, you can export them in a number of different ways. There's a "Notes" area that you can turn on or off, to help with speaker notes. It's printable, to help you practice the presentation. And actually presenting is quite a sinch, with easy navigation to move from slide to slide. And you obviously get the same sharing & collaboration features you get with all products in G Suite 🙌.

I found it a bit laborious when adding many animations. Perhaps I'm missing a way to change my default animation, but animating many elements could be made a little less time consuming. And I needed to download an extra app to use my phone as a remote control for my slides. It'd be really nice is this was included by Google.

Daniel
Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

You're Cloud Based Presentation Tool

Kommentare: I use Google Slides consistently to present information to my students, other teachers, and to collaborate with others. Beyond the more obvious presentation abilities, it's extremely versatile and integrates with many other Google tools, which help me use it daily. For example, my school has a Google Form that we fill out at the end of the day, and it automatically populates Google Slides for our afternoon announcements that get sent out to the staff. This is easy to suggest even with its lack of a few features.

Google Slides is almost everything you could want from PowerPoint, and more. With the same tools you would expect from PowerPoint, you can quickly make presentations and access them everywhere you have internet! If you are familiar with Google tools, the interface is easy to adapt to, and if you are looking for more features, you can download more Add-Ons to improve the performance! Not to mention that you can easily collaborate with others at the same time, this tool makes team presentations much easier.

There are a few features that are missing from Google Slides. Some of the customization options in PowerPoint aren't present here, and it's hard to see why they aren't. For example, if you are looking to have your slides advance on a timer, you can only set one overall time for every slide in the presentation, or you have to go through each slide and record how long you want them to stay. It would be much easier for you to be able to just type out how long you want each slide to last, or how much time in between transitions/animations, but again, the remaining features make these easy to overlook.

Alejandro
Alejandro
Reporting Manager in Mexiko
Bekleidung & Mode, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It is a presentation device that can be stored in its own cloud

Kommentare: It has been a pleasure to work with Google Slides. This is probably the classic tool to create presentations (slides), but with the ease to share the content with people all over the world. Anybody can alter the content anywhere and at any time. Really love this tool.

The best feature is that it is part of the Google suite. This means that it is compatible with the rest of the software from Google, and most importantly, it is always saved in the Google Cloud. This means that any person in the team can access the presentations and make changes at any time, they just have to open the file in the cloud and it will be automatically saved.

Sometimes it is difficult to export and change the size of the file and minor issues like that. Some of the users that I work with find it a little bit annoying that the main user has to grant access to each member of the team.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Fantastic Platform for Team and Work-From-Home Oriented Organization

Kommentare: Overall, my experience using Google Slides has been incredible. This is a software that is used daily throughout my team, and the fact that it is offered for free makes the platform so much more valuable. Google Slides allows teams to optimize productivity and efficiency while working on presentations, which yields strong dividends in terms of saving time. This allows teams to focus on what really matters, and it gives them the opportunity to make quick, real-time changes in a collaborative fashion, thus cutting out the unnecessary time that it would take to send updated versions of the presentation back and forth within the team. This software can provide tangible and measurable value to any team or individual.

The most unique and valuable feature offered by Google Slides is its collaborative nature. By default, this free software can be used by an individual or a whole team, further promoting remote work and connecting teams across geographical barriers. As remote works continues to be a preferred method of collaboration across our office and many companies around the world, it is crucial to have a software like Slides that allows you to make changes without being in the same room as someone else. In addition, Slides stands out due to its convenience. As the software saves everything via cloud storage, the user is not responsible for remembering to save any progress—the software saves every single edit, allowing the user to focus on what really matters. Lastly, the integration of Slides with other Google programs is highly valuable, as it allows users to save the work on a collaborative space like a Drive, where anyone else with internet connectivity can begin to access it and make edits, without the need to use a third party service to transfer the presentation.

Overall, the platform has provided our team with almost every necessary feature imaginable, and more. However, there are small details that sometimes cause us to have to utilize a different software when creating a presentation. For instance, for more advanced users who may want to embed a video that is not available on Youtube, Google Slides does not offer many solutions. The only option is is to embed a Youtube video via a link. Additionally, audio clips, music, and other audio files that one may want to integrate into a presentation, are not supported by Google Slides. Therefore, for more advanced users, it might be difficult to find solutions to these needed features. while using Google Slides. Lastly, integrating features such as specific colors, fonts, or transitions from third party websites is not a possibility while using Slides. Therefore, there is certainly area for improvement when it comes to catering to the more advanced users.

Tacho
Tacho
Driving Instructor in Bulgarien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Online collaboration tool based in the cloud

Kommentare: In my previous job, we used Google Slides often, maybe 4-5 times a week for two or three hours a day. Overall, things went well with Google Slides, I didn't have any particular complaints except for the difficulty with the rights. The comments that the different people who manage the presentation can leave are also convenient. We used Google Slides for short presentations related to specific projects - for example, new functionality of our medical research software or for some training related to our work.

Google Slides is Google's platform for creating and managing presentations. As advantages based on my personal experience with Google Slides I would list the following: - Good integration with other Google products - Gmail, Docs, Drive and others; - Excellent ability to manage the people who can watch and separately those who can change the presentation; - Option to load powerpoint presentations on microsoft; - It is free; - The platform is in the cloud, which makes it easily accessible for desktop machines and laptops, as well as for mobile devices - phones, tablets, etc .; - Convenient presentation features - Presenter View, Audience tool - easy to spot questions from the audience

Sometimes there are some Microsoft PowerPoint presentations that are difficult to insert into Google Slides - shifted slides and the data in the slides themselves are not matched; - The menus are not very convenient - due to the fact that the platform is online; - There are no translations into Bulgarian - Keyboard shortcuts often do not work well - they are not detected that they are pressed; - Often users' rights are lost and it has happened to me that a manager gives me rights for a presentation, but still I can not open it due to lack of rights

Kyle
Kyle
Student in USA
Kino & Film, Selbstständig

The Best Way To Present Your Slideshows

Kommentare: Google Slides is a very useful software that anyone can use when making projects. It's free and its features allow for group projects to be done much easier. Slides has saved much of my time in high school and I feel as though anyone working in any field can use it to make presenting something much less of a hassle. Although I do wish they would add some more features, Slides is a solid option when in need of creating slideshows.

Google Slides presents a software that allows for students and workers to showcase anything they need for a project. In school, many slideshows are required for certain projects such as presenting a book project or explaining a research paper and this is where Google Slides comes in. Slides act as an easier alternative for Microsoft PowerPoint for a couple of important reasons. One is that you don't need to download anything in order to use Slides, it's as simple as going online and opening the program whereas with PowerPoint you need to download the program in order to use it. The same applies to your work, instead of having to download each separate file for PowerPoint, Slides has everything accessed on your Google Drive and Google Account so you can access your work on any device. Two, Slides is owned by Google as therefore allows for the ability to connect your Google Docs and Sheets when needed. Three, Slides is completely free as compared to PowerPoint where you need to pay to get access to the full version. Lastly, you can easily share and work together with as many people as you need with Google Slides on one single file. For students who need to work together in group projects, Slides allows for the ability to make work easier and communicate through chat. Sending, receiving, and viewing Slides is also just as easy.

There aren't many complaints I have about Slides, just some minor issues. One is that when talking to other people through chat, no notification is presented so I never know whether or not they replied to me aside from checking every other minute. Another is that, although there are solid selections to themes when making a Slide, there aren't too many. I would like a feature where people can design their own themes and implement them into the Slides for more uniqueness. Adding YouTube videos is also another thing they should add so that anyone can present a video instead of having to open a link to showcase it.

Ricardo
Ricardo
External Platforms Specialist in Panama
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent collaboration tools, simple to use, a bit basic

Kommentare: For our company the most important aspect is collaboration. On that front, Google Slides is more than enough, as collaboration has been at the heart of all office apps from Google since their inception. The cons like the limited tools to deal with images and editing templates are really not that important.

The collaboration tools. In our industry, education, Google Slides allows teachers to share content with colleagues and students vida Google Classroom. It also allows instructors to create virtual "manipulatives" for students and then supervise and guide their work in real time. Google slides also allow teachers to use a bank of comments and even include audio feedback for the pupils. Also of importance for education, the integration with YouTube is flawless.

Manipulation of images is a bit basic when compared with main competitor PowerPoint from Microsoft. Editing slides templates is also less intuitive than it is in PowerPoint.

Cushi
Cushi
Owner/Coach in Bermuda
E-Learning, Selbstständig

A basic, free solution for creating engaging slideshows on the web

Kommentare: I think the program works well for its purpose. Beyond that, I don't have much to say about it. I prefer more aesthetically driven softwares like Canva or Figma. I have even used Wix to create presentations in the past to achieve a more beautiful look.

Above all, I like that this program is free. This means that anyone who needs to create a slideshow has access to a slideshow software. Not everyone needs to use this kind of software regularly, so having a free solution is amazing. I think it has certain aesthetic limitations compared to other design software like Figma or Canva, but templates and stock photos and GIFs are available to help bridge that gap, albeit only to a small extent. Ultimately, most slide show presentations are purposeful and not pretty. This software offers the people in that high percentile an easy to use solution.

As much as I love how practical this is, I am a designer at hear t and I truly despise how banal the stock templates are. Thankfully there are a variety of designers on the web who create beautiful Google SLides templates that you can use for free or purchase.

Lisa
Director of Educational Technology in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The most intuitive presentation service out there!

Kommentare: It is a game changer in the education industry. The process to create, collaborate, edit and share is so intuitive it makes group work and project management a breeze.

I work in education administration so google slides is a constant go to for my teachers. I was compelled to write this review because it is even more useful as we move to virtual learning. There are lots of extensions and add on features that are free to use with google slides that make it more interactive and easier to check for the audiences understanding throughout your presentation. For example, pear deck is a free extension that allows you to ask the audience questions and see their responses once you have shared the slide show with them. I also love how user friendly the whole design panel is.

Our technology teacher is able to teach this software to 5th graders and they make high quality multimedia presentations. It's that user friendly! No complaints here!

Russell
Russell
Educational Consulting in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Go with Slides! Make the shift!

Kommentare: Creating and collaborating on beautiful, impactful, and useful presentations.

There are a lot of presentation tools out there - perhaps too many. And I'll admit, I've spent too long experimenting with competitors. I always come back to Google Slides, though. Here's what I love most. First, it's cloud-based, so everything is stored in the cloud and automatically saved. Further, I can access it from anywhere on any device. I can collaborate with teammates seamlessly and effortlessly. Next, if you're familiar with the G Suite platform, then Slides will feel natural to you. No need to learn a new interface. With Slides, you have the ability to add all sorts of content to the deck (i.e., videos, audio, images, GIFs, etc.). Beyond creating presentations, it's really the "Swiss Army knife" of the Google apps. It's versatile. You can do so much with it with students (i.e., eBooks, create-your-own-adventure stories, collaborative projects, hyperdocs, etc.). It's truly a versatile tool for classrooms. Slides is also constantly being improved by Google - so I trust and expect that even better things will come. For example, consider that they just recently introduced the Q&A feature which allows you to interact with your audience while presenting. What a great idea! Go with Slides - make the shift, if you haven't already.

Although I'm a big fan, here are some areas for improvement: - The standard themes are somewhat lacking. Google has not provided many options, but there are freebies available online (consider Slide Carnival). - It does not have some of the advances features that some users of PP may be familiar with, but honestly, only a few users need those features so it's not a major concern. - Because it's not a separate software, you storage ability is linked to your Drive account and the amount of cloud storage you've purchased. - It's a bit of a learning curve when migrating to the platform, and some may feel a little lost. But I do not think it's overwhelming, nor do I feel that this should deter you from giving it a try.

Kristen
Kristen
Product Marketing Supervisor in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We Can Collaborate More Effectively Thanks to Google Slides

Kommentare: We used to implement PowerPoint for our presentations, but no longer. Our team collaboratively builds presentations for go-to-market (GTM) plans, strategy communications, and other useful information to share company-wide. Google Slides allows us to collectively join into the same slide deck at once for building content or creating design. When our team transitioned to a fully remote department due to the pandemic, our need increased for tools that did not require us to connect to a server remotely in order to access shared files.

Using Google Slides has strengthened our presentations and increased our efficiency, and the tool fosters more effective collaboration. The link sharing is a game changer, especially during a meeting in which we want to loop a team member in quickly. Our team can quickly and easily access the file from Google Drive, work on the same or different slides at the same time, and comment our ideas or on changes required. Our past PPT files can also be uploaded and converted easily to use the tools available in Google Slides.

Google Slides is a simple application to use and to implement, and we look forward to seeing more features built into this tool. When multiple users create text boxes and work on the same slide at once, sometimes the slide can get a little chaotic. We've embraced the chaos in this workflow, but having a larger negative space around the slide to place objects or text boxes that we don't necessarily want to present and want to keep for future reference would be exceedingly helpful. Our designers would also like to see a more streamlined approach to locking design elements to create slide deck templates that allow other users to swap in images.

Dlamini Percis
Dlamini Percis
Lecturer in Südafrika
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Google Slides Review

Kommentare: I have used Google slides for many years during my tenor as a lecturer. Through Google Slides, my students access seamless lecture presentations at the click of a button anytime and anywhere. They also benefit from collaborative presentations because they share ideas, audio and video files during virtual and face-to-face lectures. This h has been an invaluable, particularly for remote teaching and learning during the COVID-19 pandemic. I highly recommend google slides for professional, business and personal use.

Google Slides is a free professional and personal presentation software, users only need to use their Gmail accounts to use the software. It is a web-based app, hence users can access it anytime and anywhere using a number of internet browsers. The software also has powerful features that are suitable for individual and unparalleled collaborative presentations regardless of physical distance. For instance, users can see team members' contributions; embed their Google Slides presentations on their websites to increase accessibility; share presentations at the click of a button; voice type speaker notes, and invite team members to work on a single presentation. Users can also create a unique URL address which thee audience can use to ask questions in real-time. Google Slides also has a variety of templates to suit different user needs. Animations and transitions allow users to create seamless and innovative presentations. With google slides, it is impossible to lose unsaved presentations because the presentations are automatically on google drive. Users can also download Google Slides presentations in PowerPoint and PDF formats. Another outstanding feature is the ability to present via several platforms like Chromecast, Google meets, Zoom. As such, users can easily project their slides to a TV via Chromecast, stream from iOS, Andriod devices or from Windows computers.

Although packed with numerous benefits, there are a few flaws inherent in Google Slides. For example, the voice typing technology is dependent on the accent of the user and the strength of their internet connection, the area from a few from

Camila
Product Operations in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent resource for presentation

Google Slides is used daily by me and the whole team, I really like how easy it is to use, it can be used online and it is increasingly being integrated with other Google tools such as google meets. This has greatly facilitated and optimized the product.

Although I think it's an excellent product, I still miss deeper editing and customization features, we have other tools on the market that provide more complete ready-made design templates, and others that provide more customization of presentations with features and functionality.