Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Apache NetBeans Erfahrungen

4,3 (226) Eine Bewertung schreiben Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über Apache NetBeans

Eine Open-Source-Lösung, mit der mobile und Webanwendungen über Java, JavaScript, HTML5 und PHP erstellt werden können.

Erfahre mehr über Apache NetBeans

The software has a lot of rich programming features (the debugger and error highlighters) and they all come without a price.

Too much configurations, too much options. Ten minutes to disable an annoying option, is definetely too much.

Bewertungen zu Apache NetBeans

3,9

Apache NetBeans hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 226 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Apache NetBeans bereits verwendet?

Mohammad
Mohammad
Technical Office Engineer in Kuwait
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best-in-class open-source IDE for desktop & mobile app development

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very much satisfied with this IDE thanks to its out-of-the-box compatibility with numerous languages I'm familiar with that's helped in facilitating my project development requirements.

The intuitive user interface, the variety of supported languages & library imports & the unparalleled ease of integrating iOS & Android emulators (on my MacBook) to test out my applications prior to publishing my builds makes NetBeans a truly fascinating piece of software that's genuinely made my workload easier. As to my latest project using NetBeans, I've recently developed a punch-in/punch-out web app system that runs on desktop & mobile for our company's employees.

I remember once encountering an issue when initially setting up my first Java project on the IDE (build 12.5 if I recall correctly) where I was unable to install the nb-javac plugin for my project. Turns out the issue was an outdated JDK which was quickly resolved with an update, though I really wish NetBeans would've notified me of the solution rather than figuring it out myself eventually.

Maha
Assistant Professor in Libanon
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Apache Netbeans: A Leading IDE for Java Desktop and Web Development

Kommentare: Apache Netbeans is the only IDE I need for my Java Desktop application development.

Apache Netbeans is my favorite Java IDE for developing Java Desktop applications. Netbeans has a very user friendly interface with a specialized palette containing the different Swing GUI components that can be added to the application in a Drag-and-Drop fashion making the desktop GUI development very simplistic and rapid. The code auto-completion is also very decent though some advancements can still be incorporated to make it much better. Linking the desktop application to Web and Database servers is also very intuitive which makes Netbeans a complete Java IDE for rapid application development.

Code auto completion can be enhanced with auto package importing as we witness in Google's Android Studio IDE. Moreover the performance is a bit laggy and crippled with the increase in the number of threads. This is a typical Java pattern as Netbeans is developed in Java itself.

Shyam Singh
Associate Frontend Developer in Nepal

Leading IDE for Web & Mobile Application Development

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Netbeans provides a pretty awesome source control management and has a very friendly user interface. The code auto completion is a little mediocre but still works pretty decently. The GUI builder using drag and drop is also easy to use. Other features like debugging and multiple language support and integration is also very helpful.

The customer support is not upto par and the memory space requirement is also very heavy so working on heavy products is a difficult task.

Ritesh
Ritesh
front end developer in Nepal

Nice for java developers

Netbeans is an amazing IDE for software developers. I used it to develop multiple java projects. It is budget friendly and also supports multiple programming language. It also supports drag and drop functionality which saves a lot of time.

The looks and fell of the program feels a bit old. The code suggestion and completion would be a great update to it. The app also closes frequently if used for a longer period of time on a windows computer.

CLARIS
Finacle consultant in Kenia

APACHE NETBEANS 2023 REVIEW

Kommentare: I find NetBeans to be user-friendly, with a straightforward interface and intuitive tools. I consider it a good choice for both beginners and experienced developers.

It provides support for popular version control systems like Git and therefore making it easier to manage and collaborate on projects with distributed teams. It also seamlessly integrates with build tools like Apache Maven and Apache Ant which simplify project management, dependency management, and building, allowing developers to focus on coding.

The IDE can be slow to start which is usually frustrating when you need to quickly open and edit a file.

Tulga
Software Engineer in USA

PHP Development with NetBeans

Kommentare: It is reliable and I used to it so I can be productive. I find it very handy when I working with big PHP frameworks. It gives me whole information about structure, creation, origin of the objects and classes. It is the best part of the IDE. NetBeans does this very good and fast.

From all other IDEs I prefer using NetBeans. People say it is old and legacy but I used to it, it does it's work good enough. Actually I use Netbeans when I work with PHP projects. So maybe it is good with the old languages not the quite new era languages or developments environments like Angular, React. I use many features of NetBeans like code completion, code templates, debugging, code upload via ftp etc. I also write HTML, Javascript codes too using NetBeans and it is pretty handy for me. I like to configure my IDE and editors my way, especially code templates and shortcuts so I can work productive.

NetBeans becomes slow sometimes when opening the projects because of it's indexing process. It frustrates me. But I face this kind of slowness even with the latest, best IDE IntelliJ too. IDEs are always huge and bunch of processes required to run in the background. So for small or front-end javascript projects I prefer to use editors like VSCode.

Alex
Software Developer in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Apache NetBeans the Perfect IDE for Programmers

Kommentare: Apache NetBeans is the perfect IDE in the recent technology with multiple and flexible programming platform.

Apache NetBeans provides excellent features where you can create your project using different categories such as maven, ant, Gradle, PHP and so on. It has helped me improve on my java applications where each and every time a have an idea, I am able to upgrade to a newer version.

As far as I am concerned, every time I think there is something missing, it is always there when I research online about it.

Anil
Marketing Executive in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Java IDE from Netbeans

Kommentare: I used Netbeans over 2 years and I have good impression with Netbeans, but it has old fashioned design and IDE. You can still use Netbeans for Java and servlet code.

It is easy to code your programme with Netbeans, but the technology is quite old and there are lots of IDE to use while you can code Java program.

Netbeans has old fashioned dashboard and environment tool for programming, you can still code your programmes but there are lots of other tools that you can use for programming.

Kabuta
Software Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hadning Application Development Like a Pro

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

When it comes to developing applications, Apache NetBeans is king and comes with easy debugging features.

Not ideal for new users - training is necessary

Sami
Software Developer in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

IDE for Java Developers

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My university told me to develop a desktop application to make it easier for students to view their files.
Indeed I started developing a program using the Java language but I was facing several problems when I was changing the connection from one database to another and it took time from me to solve it.
For example I wanted to change the connection from the Oracle database to the SQL Sever database so I had several problems.

build graphical user interface applications on Java. It has a JDK and can be linked to SQL DB. It contains controls that can be dragged and placed on the designer page and a developer can build an application based on them.

It must improve the shapes of the controls and the way they drag drop in a better way.

Vishal
Vishal
Software Product Manager in Indien

Netbeans - The top IDE for Application Development using Java

Kommentare: The overall experience has been quite good. Have used development of Web Applications using Servlets and also used for development of Swing applications. The performance has been satisfactory. I recommend this tool for beginners as well as advanced Java developers.

Netbeans is the top IDE for application development using the Java Programming Language. Supports development of various kinds of applications like Web Applications and Desktop Applications. Easy to add various kinds of files like Java Classes, Servlets, JSP files, HTML/CSS files and much more. Supports project development with multiple components. The Project Explorer provides an easy way to navigate through the project files and components. Referencing external libraries and JAR files is quite easy, with few clicks. Testing the projects is equally easier. Web projects can be tested on desired browsers, which helps in building better web applications.

Its a large application and you need a fast processor and sufficient RAM for program development and executions. You experience lagging when using the IDE on slower machines. Beginners may feel a bit overwhelmed by the sheer number of options and settings available in the IDE. Does need some time to master the tool.

Wassim
Associate Professor in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Apache NetBeans: A complete IDE for Series Java Programmers

Kommentare: Excellent features that supported all my application development needs in Java.

Apache Netbeans is time-tested and improving to support Java developers with a complete IDE platform for any 3-tier application development whether on the client-side, Application Server side or on the DBMS side. I've used Netbeans to develop end-to-end applications using the Java platform. It supported seamless integration with J2EE application servers and several database management systems using JDBC such as Oracle and MySQL.Other development platforms such as C++/PHP/Javascript/... are supported as well, but still Netbeans goes very well with Java development over other development platforms.

The GUI is not very modern but intuitive. The performance is not as efficient as other competing IDEs such as Visual Studio. But this is totally understandable as Netbeans is developed in Java and this would definitely make it relatively slower than natively-developed IDEs

Jeffrey
Professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Java IDE with Horrible Gradle Support

Kommentare: I like the clean and reliable integration of the Java environment that Netbeans supplies. However, I've been trying to use it with Gradle managed projects lately and it utterly fails at this. There's no documentation concerning gradle that is relevant to current versions. The features (such as renaming a class) is buggy and applies renaming wrong. If something goes wrong with the gradle wrapper/version there is no fixing it other than create a new project and copy source files over to it. The gradle project creation creates supper projects for multiple sub-apps but then doesn't supply any ability to create/delete/modify subapps. Basically, Apache touts that 12.6 supports gradle 7.3 but it doesn't do so in any meaningful way. If you don't need a modern build management system like gradle and can live with Ant then Netbeans is my favorite IDE. If you need Gradle look elsewhere until it becomes an actual goal of the project to support it well.

The features/plugins that are available are well integrated and reliable.

Gradle support is almost impossible to use unless you abandon the IDE and work with gradle from the command line. Largely just Java focused. Other languages, especially for embedded devices, is often lacking or non-existent. Difficult for community to develop and extend additional features.

Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Apache NetBeans Review.

Kommentare: Its easy to use and integrate with other software. Its also free for students and has amazing prices for enterprises.

I like how easy it is to use and develop using this software. Specifically developing in Java on this IDE is amazing.

Honestly the only issue I have with this software are its high computational requirements, it requires a lot of machine power for it to run. Its designed for high end devices and thus is not good for businesses that run on low end devices.

Ramgopal
Embedded Software Developer in Spanien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and versatile IDE for Java GUI projects

NetBeans IDE has several shortcuts that reduce workload. It also offers a task management space that displays your work, as well as a good view so you can always see what you're working on. Netbeans features an appealing user interface that makes it simple to use. It is simple to install and use, and it interacts easily with Git, Mercurial, and Subversion. Netbeans has Controls that may be dragged and dropped onto a designer page and used to build an application.

The main disadvantage is that the view offered here is a single-type view IDE that lacks the ability to compile several snippets in a single file at the same time. It is hefty, and if you are using a low-end machine, it may hang. In the navigation window, the dark theme is not available.

Rodrigo
Owner in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It looks like an abandoned project

Kommentare: Years ago we traded Netbeans for Eclipse, and Eclipse for VS Code, but in 2020 we decided to test Netbeans again. In a few weeks of testing we noticed the same problems as always: it's slow, it's big, the screen and code editors don't seem to have evolved. It seems heavily still focused on older java, leaving plugin implementation for other languages a little out of place. We were definitely not productive and we couldn't believe that it would be worthwhile to have a project in the Netbeans format and trust it in the long run. The documentation is highly incomplete and appears to have been mostly generated by javadoc about programming comments. Often you don't find what you need.

It's free, manages the project in a more professional way, that is, it's more intuitive how you have files and folders inside a project, even if it hides or blocks some settings or accesses. You have a sense of the "whole" of the project better than some other similar tools. It has support for several plugins and does bring some productivity. It is still one of the few tools that have a reasonable form editor.

It's slow, big and old. The structure and look looks dated, it puts a lot of emphasis on java swing, the IDE's tools look the same as when it was still from Sun, and it practically smells musty. It's amazing how such a promising project looks like it's been ostracized, it just breathes and it's alive, but it doesn't evolve.

Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Go to app for programming

Kommentare: Overall, Apache NetBeans is my favorite IDE to use when programming as it makes coding fun and easy by giving suggestions to compete or even edit/fix code. It's smart enough to suggest a fix by pressing the suggestion once and having all of its suggestions fixed at once. It is free/easy to use and definitely worth the try if you have enough storage space to use it fully.

What I love about Apache's NetBeans is that it makes it easy to write simple or complex code using any programming language. The software is smart enough that off of one letter or word, it can help you auto complete what you may want to write. Say for example if you want to do a print line, if you write System it could auto complete to System.Out.Println("");. While this may sound annoying, it saves a lot of time when it comes to writing thousands of lines of code.

What I like least about NetBeans is that it can take awhile to load when your storage is low and takes up a good amount of space. Also, while the software has many advanced tools/functionality, it takes some learning and getting used to it before you can use it right away.

Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Apache Netbeans is a good to have IDE for a programmer

Kommentare: At the beginning I found difficult to write code and building projects with this, but later on I was pretty good to use this tool, it's not difficult as I thought in my early days.
I used to write java codes with Netbeans IDE, and it provides many features that makes my coding exercise interesting, I like the content assist feature of this tool.
Overall my experience with Apache Netbeans is awesome.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Development Tool but still something to do compared to other Development Tools

Kommentare: * Great tool but compared to Intellije I think there are still some thing to do

* It's easy to download. You can download and use it immediately. * Easy to learn. You can develop Java, PHP, Javascript and many applications by using that software. * There are also paid plugins but even free plugins are enough to make development.

* Some plugins are really necessary such like some Maven / Git plugins but somehow we need to pay to enabled them. * IDE freezes if it's a big project.I think Netbeans is not suitable for big projects.I always receive heap space exception and try to increase the heap space to fix that problem.

Brian
Brian
Senior Software Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use if compared to other Java editors

Kommentare: I would recommend this great application for all Java developers.

I've tested a lot of versions of IDE for Java such as Eclipse, JEdit, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, etc. and NetBeans is the easiest application in terms of installation, usage, check-in, and check-out from source controls such as SVN. It is very easy to add new libraries and switch among different Java platforms. The IntelliSense in NetBeans is great for code assistance. And NetBeans is a free application for download.

NetBeans may require a lot of resources if you have many projects concurrently open. NetBeans Low on Memory is a very well known error.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everyday tool for the developer

Kommentare: I'm using Netbeans since at least 10 years, I could solve all my PHP web server development needs with it, except when dealing with mixed and more complex projects having client side Angular framework, when had to use a different IDE.
Generally Netbeans is a good option for newcomers, too.

The ease of use, nothing too fancy, extensibility with plugins, configurable shortcuts, integration with build tools, package (dependency) managers, built-in terminal, navigator, debugger support... a full featured IDE.

Updates are rare, refactorings for PHP are not many, javascript framework support is weak (take angular for example - can't jump in source code to definition)

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Hassle free coding

Kommentare: I am using NetBeans since 2015 for my university work. I have never faced a single problem during this time period. NetBeans runs smoothly. I have noticed that some similar products used to heat my computer a lot. But when I started working on NetBeans this never happened to me.

Apache NetBeans provides an integrated platform that can be used to develop any kind of applications without going through a lot problems. One of the best features I find in Apache NetBeans is that it runs and deploys applications we create. This is very time saving and convenient.

I do not find any negative points about NetBeans.

Shaunak
Shaunak
Data Platform Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Perfect IDE for coding, free and open-source!

Kommentare: NetBeans was the only IDE which was available back then which integrated well with Java and Android Studio

NetBeans is a most loved IDE, reason being it is very logical when it comes to coding. You use a language that was used to build the IDE. Java is one of the most popular programming language with lot of distributions like SE, EE and ME. You cannot find a better option that NetBeans when it comes to EE. It supports integration with Apache server that provides Database Server as well. It not only allows you to code but also support build tools like Maven. Maven is also a world class repository for varied class. You can also do web development on this IDE.

No such cons. But as compared to VS Code, it has less plugins and it misses a marketplace. But overall, it does its job well and that is what we want.

Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good for Java Projects on All Operation Systems

Kommentare: We use it as primary IDE since years. If the language is Java, IDE will be Apache NetBeans for sure. Making updates are not a big deal.

First of all, it is totally free. It can be installed on Windows, Linux, Mac OSX. When you write a program, you can edit, compile and debug on any other operation systems. It's perfect feature. User interface is very easy to use. Support community is enough.

It has differences with regular netbeans. Help pages and tutorial pages are organized very badly. Finding a thing is very difficult.

Ethan
University Student in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Waste of time

Kommentare: Netbeans has literally never solved any problem i have encountered. I have used any other IDE.

Its free. Nothing more than the fact that it is free.

Absolute waste of time. I have unfortunately enough been forced to learn through Netbeans and can honestly advise any willing soul to listen not to install it. Implementation and use is simple; perfectly defining the application. It is not efficient, good, or useful. It is simple and takes away 95% of the power that java code has and utilises. This software, in my opinion, is comparable to a middle - early highschool level, basic drag and drop features with locked source code that you cannot experiment or adjust. Support for this app is terrible compared to other IDEs. There are approximately 200-1000 search queries on Github and Stackoverflow with MAYBE 1 or 2 somewhat applicable answers coming in months after the question is posed. Highly highly recommend anyone and everyone to install another IDE, or let your soul die whilst using this one.