Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Apache NetBeans Erfahrungen

4,3 (228) Eine Bewertung schreiben Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über Apache NetBeans

Eine Open-Source-Lösung, mit der mobile und Webanwendungen über Java, JavaScript, HTML5 und PHP erstellt werden können.

Erfahre mehr über Apache NetBeans

And the user interface is straightforward. Integration to Git is really good.

Too much configurations, too much options. Ten minutes to disable an annoying option, is definetely too much.

Bewertungen zu Apache NetBeans

3,9

Apache NetBeans hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 228 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Apache NetBeans bereits verwendet?

Mohammad
Mohammad
Technical Office Engineer in Kuwait
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best-in-class open-source IDE for desktop & mobile app development

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very much satisfied with this IDE thanks to its out-of-the-box compatibility with numerous languages I'm familiar with that's helped in facilitating my project development requirements.

The intuitive user interface, the variety of supported languages & library imports & the unparalleled ease of integrating iOS & Android emulators (on my MacBook) to test out my applications prior to publishing my builds makes NetBeans a truly fascinating piece of software that's genuinely made my workload easier. As to my latest project using NetBeans, I've recently developed a punch-in/punch-out web app system that runs on desktop & mobile for our company's employees.

I remember once encountering an issue when initially setting up my first Java project on the IDE (build 12.5 if I recall correctly) where I was unable to install the nb-javac plugin for my project. Turns out the issue was an outdated JDK which was quickly resolved with an update, though I really wish NetBeans would've notified me of the solution rather than figuring it out myself eventually.

Hasan
Hasan
T24 Technical Analyst in Pakistan
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best IDE for Web, Desktop and Mobile Apps

Kommentare: It's been more than 3 years I am working on NetBeans and I am very satisfied. It helped me in developing multiple projects and especially integration with Ant, SVN, JEE servers and Maven. It is highly recommended to new developers.

NetBeans is very well organized in terms of code development and java web development. It works on different platforms like Windows and Linux. The best part of NetBeans is that it has visual web pack feature. It comes with a lot of useful features such as debugging, code completion, multiple programming language support, integration and plugins. It's integration is awesome with other tools. The best feature of this product is source control management like GitHub and other version control tools.

Sometimes NetBeans crash when used for a long period, which is frustrating. It does not come with any professional support but one can easily join different groups or take help from seniors or from different forums. While working on big projects it consumes a lot of memory space and slow down other system processes.

Andrés Darío
Andrés Darío
Software engineer in Ecuador
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Deploy PHP in Netbeans

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My experience with NetBeans is good for develop PHP, but the plugins that install in an older version not run in a new version or broke the IDE.

search of code in a project is simple, useful and simple. Breakpoint is a good tool for the deployment and find bugs

It is heavy and de user GUI isn't actual and simple. Have many options, that is difficult to find in a large menu.

Alessandro
Autist in Frankreich
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Best computer on the market

Its simplicity of interface and its fantastic setting

Does not describe 100% the error given during compilation

Maha
Assistant Professor in Libanon
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Apache Netbeans: A Leading IDE for Java Desktop and Web Development

Kommentare: Apache Netbeans is the only IDE I need for my Java Desktop application development.

Apache Netbeans is my favorite Java IDE for developing Java Desktop applications. Netbeans has a very user friendly interface with a specialized palette containing the different Swing GUI components that can be added to the application in a Drag-and-Drop fashion making the desktop GUI development very simplistic and rapid. The code auto-completion is also very decent though some advancements can still be incorporated to make it much better. Linking the desktop application to Web and Database servers is also very intuitive which makes Netbeans a complete Java IDE for rapid application development.

Code auto completion can be enhanced with auto package importing as we witness in Google's Android Studio IDE. Moreover the performance is a bit laggy and crippled with the increase in the number of threads. This is a typical Java pattern as Netbeans is developed in Java itself.

Tulga
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PHP Development with NetBeans

Kommentare: It is reliable and I used to it so I can be productive. I find it very handy when I working with big PHP frameworks. It gives me whole information about structure, creation, origin of the objects and classes. It is the best part of the IDE. NetBeans does this very good and fast.

From all other IDEs I prefer using NetBeans. People say it is old and legacy but I used to it, it does it's work good enough. Actually I use Netbeans when I work with PHP projects. So maybe it is good with the old languages not the quite new era languages or developments environments like Angular, React. I use many features of NetBeans like code completion, code templates, debugging, code upload via ftp etc. I also write HTML, Javascript codes too using NetBeans and it is pretty handy for me. I like to configure my IDE and editors my way, especially code templates and shortcuts so I can work productive.

NetBeans becomes slow sometimes when opening the projects because of it's indexing process. It frustrates me. But I face this kind of slowness even with the latest, best IDE IntelliJ too. IDEs are always huge and bunch of processes required to run in the background. So for small or front-end javascript projects I prefer to use editors like VSCode.

Alex
Software Developer in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Apache NetBeans the Perfect IDE for Programmers

Kommentare: Apache NetBeans is the perfect IDE in the recent technology with multiple and flexible programming platform.

Apache NetBeans provides excellent features where you can create your project using different categories such as maven, ant, Gradle, PHP and so on. It has helped me improve on my java applications where each and every time a have an idea, I am able to upgrade to a newer version.

As far as I am concerned, every time I think there is something missing, it is always there when I research online about it.

Omar Eduardo
Omar Eduardo
SAP Developer in Mexiko
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Surpassed by the competition

Kommentare: Apache NetBeans is a good IDE, with good integration with Java. I would recommend it specifically to people that develop Java GUI applications with Swing. Its Swing integration is very intuitive, fully-featured and very reliable. Compared to Eclipse, working with Swing applications with NetBeans is a great option.

NetBeans is easy to use and install. I used it mainly on the Windows platform, and I used it mainly to develop Java software and Java GUI Applications with Swing. Compared to other tools on the market, I think NetBeans has the best Swing support of all the IDEs I have tried (Eclipse tools have more bugs, Visual Studio Code does not natively support them). Its debugging tools are easy to use and very functional.

NetBeans is usually slow to load and can be a resource hog. When working on my Mac laptop, battery drains quickly. I had many bugs using NetBeans v12 on Mac. I kept from updating to the newest version because I felt they were more stable for my workflow.

Anil
Marketing Executive in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Java IDE from Netbeans

Kommentare: I used Netbeans over 2 years and I have good impression with Netbeans, but it has old fashioned design and IDE. You can still use Netbeans for Java and servlet code.

It is easy to code your programme with Netbeans, but the technology is quite old and there are lots of IDE to use while you can code Java program.

Netbeans has old fashioned dashboard and environment tool for programming, you can still code your programmes but there are lots of other tools that you can use for programming.

Eutimio
Eutimio
Student of National University of Loja in Ecuador
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A software design student's perspective on using netbeans.

Kommentare: After having used it for about 1 year, this tool is very intuitive and easy to use if you know the programming language, thanks to the ease of writing code and the help it provides at the time of doing the same.

Netbeans is a tool that allows software development in an easy and efficient way if you know well the programming language in which you are working. It includes plugins that fulfill its function of facilitating the use of the IDE.

Netbens has some problems when cleaning and debugging, as well as some problems with the installation of libraries that are not in the IDE.

Vishal
Vishal
Software Product Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Netbeans - The top IDE for Application Development using Java

Kommentare: The overall experience has been quite good. Have used development of Web Applications using Servlets and also used for development of Swing applications. The performance has been satisfactory. I recommend this tool for beginners as well as advanced Java developers.

Netbeans is the top IDE for application development using the Java Programming Language. Supports development of various kinds of applications like Web Applications and Desktop Applications. Easy to add various kinds of files like Java Classes, Servlets, JSP files, HTML/CSS files and much more. Supports project development with multiple components. The Project Explorer provides an easy way to navigate through the project files and components. Referencing external libraries and JAR files is quite easy, with few clicks. Testing the projects is equally easier. Web projects can be tested on desired browsers, which helps in building better web applications.

Its a large application and you need a fast processor and sufficient RAM for program development and executions. You experience lagging when using the IDE on slower machines. Beginners may feel a bit overwhelmed by the sheer number of options and settings available in the IDE. Does need some time to master the tool.

Abdul Wahab
Abdul Wahab
Project Manager in Pakistan

Good devlopment environment

Kommentare: My experience of using Apache NetBeans for PHP / MySQL development was good throughout except performance issues.

It is a good Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Java, PHP and many other programming languages. Its syntax highlighter is pretty good. It is well in useful features. It is good in intellisense for supported programming languages. Its user interface for database is good. Its user interface for CSS is good and interactive. It is available for multiple operating systems like Windows, Linux and Mac OSX.

It has performance issues. The autocomplete feature for code suggestions loads very slowly. It feels like system is under pressure while running NetBeans.

Rishad
IT Manager in Bahrain
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best free & open source software

Kommentare: One of the oldest and best software for developing software. I used it for mostly developing Java & PHP applications. Now I'm using it exclusively for developing Java applications. One thing I really loved about developing Java applications on Netbeans is simple desktop application development interface. Just drag & drop development is really helpful in my early career. Even we can configure components in GUI. Also versioning is built in Netbeans. So pushing & pulling from Netbeans is simple. On other IDEs, I'm achieving same by using GitHub Desktop application. Netbeans natively supporting it.

It has built-in debug, run, versioning system, themes, customization, etc. Also it support a lots of programming languages. It's feature can be extended by using plugins. It provides drag & drop interface for Java application development. That's a great advantage of Netbeans. Also it is cross platform. I used Netbeans Windows, Linux, finally on Mac.

It's memory hungry. That is expected behavior because it is built using Java. Which is known for aggressive memory usage. Running Netbeans on a Laptop causes quick battery drain and overheating.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Apache NetBeans Review from a RPA Developer Perspective

Kommentare: Been using this software for years and even with it slowness it has served me well. Used it to build multiple java based programs and my overall experience with this product is satisfying as it has very good in-built functionalities.

It has a simple and logical user interface with multiple range of UI preferences. It is a very good platform to build and learn Java based applications. Also transitioning from other developing IDE's to netbeans IDE is painless. One of the best features of this IDE is that it allows users to load multiple projects at the same time and switching between the projects is very easy.

First thing I dislike about this software is the amount of RAM that is required to run this IDE. The start up is pretty slow and tends to slower the machine it runs. It gets really slow when running with background operations. Specially when you compile and run programs it tends to get stuck.

Ramgopal
Embedded Software Developer in Spanien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and versatile IDE for Java GUI projects

NetBeans IDE has several shortcuts that reduce workload. It also offers a task management space that displays your work, as well as a good view so you can always see what you're working on. Netbeans features an appealing user interface that makes it simple to use. It is simple to install and use, and it interacts easily with Git, Mercurial, and Subversion. Netbeans has Controls that may be dragged and dropped onto a designer page and used to build an application.

The main disadvantage is that the view offered here is a single-type view IDE that lacks the ability to compile several snippets in a single file at the same time. It is hefty, and if you are using a low-end machine, it may hang. In the navigation window, the dark theme is not available.

Serhat
Serhat
Senior Software Developer in Türkei
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Developer Friendly

Kommentare: I have developed many web and desktop applications for payment systems.

As in every IDE, it has auto-completion, error detection and correction features. But the important features for me are the quick and easy interface design, the drag-and-drop feature, and the rapid design of visual interfaces. At the same time, NetBeans has made my compiling, merging, packaging, and distribution of code very easy and has provided many integrated tools for this.

It more than met my expectation. I like using it. I love every feature of it.

Divtay
Divtay
Desktop Support Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Recommended, value for money product

Kommentare: have a good experience and hands on product

This Software have many advantage but main is the easy to install and user friendly ..more productivity.

Cost is the some least thing ..need to drop some cost for developer

Jordan
Lead Dev in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Complete IDE

Kommentare: I was using Netbeans on a daily basis, for maintaining and coding for our internal frameworks and intranet / extranet platform. It was integrated with GIT features (pull, diff, conflict, etc).

Before switch to a more recent IDE, I used NetBeans in a daily basis. I was very found of several features like: - Integration with local PHP and documentation - All functions and classes can be found easily in a project - GIT integration (diff, conflict, etc) - Debugger included - Fully customizable

There is one main con with Netbeans : it's slowness. That is the main reason of whyy I have switched to used another IDE. It can takes several minutes to open a big project.

A Very Good IDE for Software Developers

Kommentare: Overall I am happy as a user of Netbeans. I use it as an IDE for my software development purpose. I mostly integrate Tomcat, Maven, and GIT into it.

I mostly like the easiness of using this IDE. We can create any type of new project using a couple of options. It provides a code auto-suggestion feature which is very helpful for developers.We can integrate other software like GIT, Tomcat, Maven, and Ant. This makes developers' life very easy by maintaining a couple of things just from one place.

If we open a large project in Netbeans it will consume a lot of memory and will make the computer system slow.

Computer-Software, Selbstständig

startup platform for developers

Kommentare: I recommend NetBeans as an IDE for beginners because it is easy to use and can be fit with the basic projects

It is simple to install and use, and so it integrates with Git.

Basic projects can be created, but complex projects involving Angular or Advanced JavaScript are not supported.

Petr
Petr
Developer in Tschechien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The only robust IDE for PHP that is free

Kommentare: NetBeans is probably the only IDE that has direct support for the most popular PHP framework in the Czech Republic - nette. That's why i love it.

It is open-source and multi-platform, running on both Windows and Linux. Version 10 supports PHP 7.3 and various frameworks, including Czech nette! Great integration of version control tools and a very clear comparison of code history changes. Support for a large number of syntaxes, intellisense and the ability to install all kinds of plugins. Localization of the environment into many languages, including Czech.

It's cumbersome, big, running under Java, so it needs more RAM.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Hassle free coding

Kommentare: I am using NetBeans since 2015 for my university work. I have never faced a single problem during this time period. NetBeans runs smoothly. I have noticed that some similar products used to heat my computer a lot. But when I started working on NetBeans this never happened to me.

Apache NetBeans provides an integrated platform that can be used to develop any kind of applications without going through a lot problems. One of the best features I find in Apache NetBeans is that it runs and deploys applications we create. This is very time saving and convenient.

I do not find any negative points about NetBeans.

Arturo
Developer in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for beginners

Kommentare: Overall is a nice free IDE for students or just ocassional coders. It won't be my main choice for hard developer work.

Well it has a friendly UI with all options nicely organised. The learning of this IDE is actually really simple and behaves just fine. It is mainly focused to Java, but you can use it with C++, PHP, Java, Python and some more languages, so as said, for beginners that want to avoid having an IDE for each language, it is just fine.

It will eat your RAM, and with some frameworks won't work properly. Personally I've experienced problems with Symfony for PHP and Django using the Python plugin. Sometimes I miss some feature, but can be workarounded with the console.

Irfan
Irfan
Senior Software Engineer in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

One of the great IDE and a complete Development Environment Provider

Kommentare: It has been great. I would suggest everyone to use it for their development environment.

I used NetBeans for years and I used it for developing PHP Applications I would say it is one of the best and complete IDEs available for PHP Development. It is really easy to configure different tools like terminal, debugging etc.

I don't have many issues with using NetBeans but initial configuration can be difficult but once you have configured everything then you are good to go for years

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good for developing webservices and JavaFX

Kommentare: It was a good choice for practicing how to develop JAVA but for daily use, I personally prefer using a lighter IDE.

It is a good IDE for developing JAVA. I used it for developing Webservices working with Apache Tomcat. I also developed software with JavaFX that has a very good UI supporting CSS. It is good for very beginners as it has a software package installer that does almost everything for you such as installing Tomcat and etc. Last but not least, it has access to all javaDocs of java editions that helps you use new functions and classes easily.

It was very slow from the initialization to runtime using. The auto-complete feature for suggesting functions and classes is as much slow as it limits our coding speed. Also, your PC or Laptop always feels running a heavy game during its runtime and I did not like it at all.