Filtern nach:

Über AfterShip

Webbasierte Lösung für E-Commerce-Unternehmen, mit der alle Sendungen an einem Ort verfolgt und Kunden über den aktuellen Lieferstatus informiert werden können.

Erfahre mehr über AfterShip

Phil T.
Phil T.
Business Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Must have for shippers.

Kommentare: Overall great experience. Saves lots of time.

This keeps my customers informed of where their order is after we ship it. Their status updates and tracking page keep the customers engaged. Helps avoid customer service calls and emails.

It's a little pricey. Wish it had marketing reports.

Consultant in Indien
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for small business.

Kommentare: My overall experience is , We're investing less energy doing the physical work of looking for the best estimating, occasionally minding shipment situations with, advising each client of all bundles traveling their direction. Further developed satisfaction and consumer loyalty.

This handles the entirety of our following #'s truly well and convey SMS messages to our clients when their request is transported, on the way, out for conveyance, or conveyed. Tragically can just utilize 1 of those SMS messages since it's so darn costly to send a book with this application.

I enquire this previously and choose to step away in light of the fact that the documentation to execute wasn't extremely clear. I'm happy I made the choose. After not long, I had numerous involvement in utilizing this assistance on the bundle getting closes. Most the time it just give the following numbers and incapable to give solid wellspring of the bundle or the fundamental data showing where the packages right now at.

Michael B.
Michael B.
Managing Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Scam Company - Will Steal Your Money

Kommentare: A good customer service team would realise they have limitations in their software and not turn down a £40k customer - however the customer service team don't care. They just want your money.

The UI is pretty but otherwise useless. That's all.

They have a seriously buggy integration which you can't troubleshoot yourself. They have a problem with things called "Carrier slugs" which even when used correctly are not 100% correct. The result; if you upload a CSV of say 10,000 tracking numbers you may find that 9,000 of them get allocated to random/incorrect couriers. Numbers allocated to incorrect couriers cannot be modified manually or through CSV meaning you are paying for a broken number. In the above example that's a cost of $800 for nothing.

Michelle H.
Traffic & Export Compliance Coordinator in USA
Lagerung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

AfterShip awesome tool to track shipments

I love AfterShip. Makes tracking shipments easy. One stop tracking.

Occasionally I can't get a tracking number to pull up info.

Nathan T.
Nathan T.
Administrator in Frankreich
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Track your parcel is easy

With AfterShip, we can track our package easily and deploy a system of tracking on our website.

It's a bit complicated to add this software on an existent website.

Chief Operations Officer in USA

Great shipping oversight with nice automation

Kommentare: We're using Aftership to track all our orders.

Knowing that all our orders are proactively tracked automatically, with our system updated. We can then in turn proactively take action on non-delivered prior to customer contact. Statistics are useful to show carrier performance each month, and the system also provides a tracking page which can be bolted into our website. The pricing is just about right as well.

Bad documentation on integrating the tracking page, and on the API in general.

Alex J.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great app for tracking numbers

Kommentare: It's been good, can't complain too much. Other than the pricing on the SMS feature.

This handles all of our tracking #'s really well and send out SMS messages to our customers when their order is shipped, in transit, out for delivery, or delivered. Unfortunately can only use 1 of those SMS messages because it's so darn expensive to send a text with this app.

The pricing. It costs an arm and a leg to send out SMS messages. Should definitely lower the pricing on this.

Founder in Kanada
Möbel, Selbstständig

An easy way for your customers to track their orders

Kommentare: Been using AfterShip with my Shopify store for a few months now, and it's done its job nicely. The free plan makes it really easy to get started, and you can scale up as you grow. It's nice that you can put your own branding on the tracking page, and that they don't slap their own logo everywhere. You're able to get SMS notifications on their paid plans as well.

- clean UI - custom branding on tracking page - delivery notifications - good free plan

- was having issues tracking a couple orders from overseas, but that may be resolved now

Anthony M.
Sales and Operations Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The essential shipping software for small businesses

Kommentare: We're spending less time doing the manual labor of searching for the best pricing, periodically checking on shipment statuses, and notifying every customer of all packages heading their way. Improved fulfillment and customer satisfaction.

Ease of use, automatic notifications, pricing transparency across various carriers, and convenient return labels.

There really weren't any issues I've encountered. Aftership works as advertised and we've yet to run into any issues.

David W.
Software Developer in Australien
Quelle: GetApp

Works well

Integrates EBay and Amazon orders automatically, and some email notifications. Picks up most order delivery notifications from Gmail.

Doesn't handle couriers such as Wish.com's own I spent ages looking for a courier it would work as. Not always successfully

Erin G.
Operations in USA
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive Shipping Notifications

I like this software because of the ease of use, inexpensive subscription plans, and ability to send shipping notifications to customers around the world.

No major issues. Integrates with most software/selling channels.

Timothy P.
Security Officer in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Aftership: Great for tracking

Kommentare: Great tracking app. Will continue to use. Works really well for Tophatter.

Easy to use. Tracks really fast. Pinpoint location.

Slow sometimes. But overall it has no major flaws.

Samson L.
Sr. IT Analyst in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Aftership, useless

Kommentare: overall experience is BAD. Avoid using at all cost. It just give senders the paperwork that the parcel is shipped but no information for the receiver. I guess if senders on Ebay or those marketplace want to doing something fishy.. you might use it. but if you are a responsible sender or receiver can decide a tracking method ... avoid Aftership at ALL cost

Nothing I like really. It lacks the basic features of a proper tracking tool. I guess it is cheaper than the proper and useful method... maybe for sending that cost is an issue.. you might than check this one

It is pretty useless. It does no tracking at all. All it does is to record that label is generated (which gives you a tracking number) .. and parcel has been shipped by saying EFile uploaded and parcel processed. However, it lacks even the basic details as in where the shipment comes from. I bought something from Bestbuy.ca marketplace. I don't know the sending and I have NO clue where the parcel shipped form.. is it in USA? or Europe? no idea. It gives you no idea where the parcel going , too. NO city or address for the receiving end It gives you no ETA as to when the parcel will arrived. It tells you nothing about where the parcel is on the way. .

Accounting in Kanada

Cheap solution but Avoid

Kommentare: Price may be good, but implementation documentations was unclear. The tracking information is unclear and I am certain this would create issues and disputes from the packet receivers. I would not recommend using this product

I have used this as an user but other than a decent UI, I would say really say it's not very useful I did enquire about the cost and yes its cheaper than competitor but it doesn't deliver what it promised.

I enquire this before and decide to step away because the documentation to implement wasn't very clear. I am glad I made the decide. After not long, I had multiple experience with using this service on the package receiving ends. Most the time it only provide the tracking numbers and unable to provide reliable source of the package or the basic information showing where the parcels currently at.

USA
Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Shipment Tracking has never been easier

I love how accurately and efficiently AfterShip tracks the business shipments, and how easy it is to monitor the shipments en route.

I would like for there to be an even more intuitive interface for setting up the tracking information.