Über AfterShip

Webbasierte Lösung für E-Commerce-Unternehmen, mit der alle Sendungen an einem Ort verfolgt und Kunden über den aktuellen Lieferstatus informiert werden können.

Erfahre mehr über AfterShip

You will get free plan to premium plans at best pricing. When it comes to real time tracking rate it scores high.

I bought something from Bestbuy.ca marketplace. I don't know the sending and I have NO clue where the parcel shipped form.

Bewertungen zu AfterShip

4,9

AfterShip hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 347 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AfterShip bereits verwendet?

Marvin
Owner in Deutschland
Druck, Selbstständig

Sehr netter Support

Kommentare: Sehr gut

Einfach zu bedienen, sehr viele Funktionen funktioniert gut mit meinen anderen Apps und Integrationen zusammenSehr höflich, hilfsbereit und schnell.

Keine habe bis jetzt nichts gefunden was ich negativ bewerten würde. Alles sehr gut zu verwenden

Cengizhan
Cengizhan
Managing Director in Türkei
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love to work with you

Kommentare: I'm so happy to work with them, almost zero downtime even on critical dates.

Shipping integrations and generating commercial invoices easily

fedex oriented development, tracking system a bit expensive from competitors

Ellen
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software for people who don't know how to use them.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent Wow, this app is a game-changer! It's incredibly user-friendly and the customer service is exceptional. I've tried other options, but nobody compares to the level of assistance I've received here. This app is my top choice for my company's needs, and I have no plans of switching anytime soon. I must mention [sensitive content hidden], one of their representatives - an absolute pleasure to work with! They are patient and kind, exactly what every company needs to prioritize. A big thank you to the team!

none. This is fairly new to my company. Haven't experience any flaws

Lukas
IT Project Manager in Litauen
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

General Review

We love that Aftership can offer tracking for multiple carriers and we do not need to waste time to search for alternative sources to get tracking back.

That tracking event interpretation is not always accurate.

Sophia
Marketing and Sales in Singapur
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] was very well versed

Thank you very much the team for your help with all our questions. [sensitive content hidden] was very prompt and personal in his replies to my many questions to and fro. Initiated a call and shared his screen to guide me on my specific requirements. Hope the app will live up to this level of service, post-payment! :) Update 6 Nov: [sensitive content hidden] just assisted today and he is very well-versed in the app. Thank you!

1. For the newsletter, there's no option to preview an existing block. Eg. i have 5 sections of images. The panel interface will only look like this Image > Divider > Image > Divider > Text. There's no way i can see maybe the image uploaded name or like a small little preview icon. 2. There's also no way to duplicate an existing block. so for example i have an image block linking to a specific page on my website. For my next image block i want to have the exact same settings as the first image block but want to change image only. I have to add a brand new image block and set everything again AND type in my specific webpage again.

Manav
Tech specialist in Indien
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Support was very good

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Support is quick and able to get into meetings and solve issues at any time of day

I didn't find any cons in aftership. Thanks

Michelle
Ecommerce Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Aftership Demonstration

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very informative and knowledgable about products

Visual Presentation and walking through different option

Felt a bit rushed through demonstration and didn't have time to think

Theresa
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

[sensitive content hidden] was amazing for support

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The customer service. I found it hard to navigate the Tik tok shop integration but [sensitive content hidden] walked me through everything with a great attitude.

A bit hard to navigate and I had trouble figuring out the tik tok shop integration

Binny
general manager in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service and portal

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Simple, we have all the control and access. [sensitive content hidden] was great in showing us the product.

nothing at present. All seems good. Thanks

Antwort von AfterShip

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that our product and customer service have been helpful to you.

Steffi
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Awesome and fast customer service

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: so far it has been good. but I cannot say too much since no shipment went out yet

[sensitive content hidden] was very helpful and fast in the problem solution

no wiggle room when trial period ended to be able to renew fast enough so it goes through smoothly.

Prateek
Software in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Aftership Tracking information

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We came to know that how shipping is integrated for the customers and how its compatible

Good Integration about the tracking and got te clear clarrification about the Aftership

Connor
Owner in Puerto Rico
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Many amazing features - frustrating pricing changes

Kommentare: The app worked as it was supposed to, but the pricing changes were frustrating and caused me to leave.

I loved how Aftership was starting to incorporate everything into one app. Order Lookup and Tracking for customers, a branded tracking page, notifications, back-end analytics as well as estimated delivery timeframes.

Over the course of using this software, Aftership changed its pricing model. This was frustrating because I was grandfathered in, however, I needed to scale back my plan with them. In looking to scale back my plan it would have been more expensive to downgrade the quota due to the new pricing model. Also, several features of the software got restricted unless I upgraded to a more expensive plan.

Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recommended App for tracking shipment

Kommentare: It is a very good app that I recommend. My experience with the platform to date has been good. They handle their business well on a scale of 1-10 I’d say a 9.

Aftership is a very easy to use app and integrates quite well with shopify and ecwid. It allows you track any shipment from a fully registered carrier as long as you’ve activated the carrier from the aftership backend the tracking number issued will work. it has an easy to use interface and also a sweet tracking page display that can be customized with your actual company logo and company brand colors. I truly recommend to those running’s e-commerce businesses. They have a good customer support base who answer all related questions and also help with integration issues

My major downside was the limitation. You can only track a certain number of orders per month on the free plan but more than that you would have to pay for it

Sylvia
VP in Kanada

Amazing Product and Customer Service

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! I am used to spending too much time being passed from department to department for other things and it has been refreshing that all my chats so far have been resolved in 10-15 max.

I like this software above others because it is relatively simple to integrate with my online store and the customer service is available 24/7 and always very helpful and courteous. I also enjoy the amount I can do without a paid plan which is always helpful.

I feel that the free plan is great and exactly what I need, and I am sure anything else is readily available with an upgraded plan.

Huy
IT Director in Kanada
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great support from Aftership

Kommentare: Great

My most recent experience with Support Chat at Aftership was awesome. [sensitive content hidden] took time to ensure that the information regarding the compatibility of the new version 1.17.0 to Wordpress 6.2.2 is conveyed accurately. With this information, we went ahead to update the new version as tester with a surely guarantied support in case of issues. Really appreciated!

Not yet seen after using it for over 2 years

Vitor André
Owner in Portugal
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect

Everything.And the support is always there! Special thanks to [sensitive content hidden]

All perfect. I dont have any con to talk about

Managing Director in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, great customer service

Kommentare: I can now implement my customers labelling woes very easily from a single API. The labels produced by their system have never failed (DPD UK)

Does what it says on the tin, got it running via API in less than a day. Customer support is great - thanks to [sensitive content hidden] for really sorting a tricky probelm out.

Sometimes navigating around the app will open several tabs, no big deal.`

Amelia
Customer Experience Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really helpful thank you

Kommentare: Really good thank you

Easy to use, lots of customization, good information for customers to receive.

Can't think of anything yet, need to trial the returns software first

Guillermo
SR Director of IT in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great support

Kommentare: When I reached out for support, I had quick assistance from the agent and was able to get my issue resolved.

In regards to package information in the dashboard it would be nice to see the recipient name.

Dallen
CFO in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love their product/service!

Kommentare: A+ - love working with these guys/gals.

We use their pop-up for new customer discounts and have had a great experience working with their service team, to get it setup just as we need it!

N/A - we've had no issues with them. They're responsive on chat and very friendly to work with.

Alina

Hans
CEO in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform

Kommentare: Outstanding. Been using them for years.

Simply extremely useful and user friendly. I also love to be able to use the branded page with our company name and tracking status page to send to customers when we want them to track one particular shipment.

Currently (March 2023) the Android App and the Web Browser do not(!?) share the database, forcing you to manually enter shipments in each if required/desired.

Batjargal
Customer Operations Manager in Mongolei
Textilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great experience with Aftership so far

Aftership has many advantages compared to other platforms. It is always updating and new implementation that is quite easy to use and useful. Multiple carrier options and great for e-commerce that operates internationally.

With many updates, there can be issues with already setup integrations but with the customer support's help, the issues are quickly fixed.

Jennifer
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Aftership is like having your own shipping department

I love the fact that Aftership integrates with my Squarespace store and pulls and updates tracking information for my various POD suppliers.

As far as I have noticed, there aren't any.

monica
Marketing Director in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Higly recommend!

The shipping tracking feature is very useful for our customers.

I couldn't get access to change the ownership by email, but only could do it with the help with customer service, it takes time, i think, maybe it can be better doing it myself, but it's out of the privacy and security of the account and store manager, so, I can deal it.