Über AfterShip

Webbasierte Lösung für E-Commerce-Unternehmen, mit der alle Sendungen an einem Ort verfolgt und Kunden über den aktuellen Lieferstatus informiert werden können.

Erfahre mehr über AfterShip

You will get free plan to premium plans at best pricing. When it comes to real time tracking rate it scores high.

I bought something from Bestbuy.ca marketplace. I don't know the sending and I have NO clue where the parcel shipped form.

Bewertungen zu AfterShip

4,9

AfterShip hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 387 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AfterShip bereits verwendet?

Marvin
Owner in Deutschland
Druck, Selbstständig

Sehr netter Support

Kommentare: Sehr gut

Einfach zu bedienen, sehr viele Funktionen funktioniert gut mit meinen anderen Apps und Integrationen zusammenSehr höflich, hilfsbereit und schnell.

Keine habe bis jetzt nichts gefunden was ich negativ bewerten würde. Alles sehr gut zu verwenden

Dave
Dave
Musik, Selbstständig

Great product and amazing customer service

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Wonderful experience using AfterShip. Great value for the money and easy to use API / Webhook.

Customer support was amazing! Aftership employee, [sensitive content hidden], set up a conference call and walked me through solving my issue step by step in real time. I never receive this level of support from other companies. Super friendly and personal experience.

Sometimes tracking don't update or break. Also there are a few foreign postal carriers that my users would like to use and AfterShip hasn't implemented them.

javier
director in Spanien
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

perfect support and perfect app

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

easy to use, useful features, excellent support from [sensitive content hidden]

all good, usual issues you will find in an app

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your review and feedback! We are glad to hear that you find our app easy to use and the features useful. We take pride in providing excellent support and we're glad to have exceeded your expectations. If you ever encounter any issues, rest assured that we're here to assist you promptly via live chat or email.

Lukas
IT Project Manager in Litauen
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

General Review

We love that Aftership can offer tracking for multiple carriers and we do not need to waste time to search for alternative sources to get tracking back.

That tracking event interpretation is not always accurate.

Mike
Director in UK

Easy to use and great Customer Service

Kommentare: Excellent experience which can not be said about most apps I have attempted to integrate into my stores.

Simple to set up! Having a free trial period is also important when using something that is new to me. I have been impressed with the ease of use in setting this up on 2 Shopify Stores. I can manage these connections from one dashboard which is fantastic. The support has been excellent - [sensitive content hidden] have both been excellent in helping me to get the most from this app.

At this stage, I do not have any cons to report on the app.

vor 3 Monaten

We're thrilled that you're finding AfterShip easy to use and that our customer service has been able to assist you effectively. We are proud to offer a free trial period and a simple set-up process to ensure our users can start benefiting from our product as soon as possible. It's fantastic to hear that you're finding our dashboard helpful for managing multiple Shopify Stores. We're also delighted to hear that our support team has been excellent. We're glad that you chose AfterShip and are having an excellent experience with us. Thank you again for your support and for sharing your experiences with us and the community.

Melody
Sr. Manager, Receiving in USA
Musik, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Shipment tracking

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Accuracy of tracking, notifications and ease of use.

I don't have any cons that I can think of.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our shipment tracking service. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you found the accuracy of our tracking, notifications, and ease of use to be positive aspects of our service. We strive to provide a seamless and reliable tracking experience to our valued customers, and it is wonderful to know that we have met your expectations in this regard. Regards Team AfterShip

Yael
designer, marketing, web developer in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Very useful app

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It is a very useful app with good customer service!

I didn't find anything that I didn't like

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for a positive review! We're happy to hear that you find our app useful and that our customer service has met your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and are constantly working to improve our services. If you ever have any suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We strive to provide the best experience for our users.

Abdelrahman
Head of Product Growth in Portugal
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Getting Started Experience

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It was easy to figure out how the product works, and it's packed with features. You quickly realize that it checks everything you need. Also, I needed support on some of points and they were super responsive , even jumped with me on a google Meet call to guide me while I am still on Trial

Nothing for now , still testing the product

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your valuable feedback on our product! We're glad to hear that you found it easy to use and packed with useful features. Our team always love to provide support and assistance whenever you need it, even during the trial period. We appreciate your business and we look forward to continue exceeding your expectations as you continue testing our product. If you have any further questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Jessica
owner in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Support

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Aftership is very helpful, and their customer support is top notch. I was having issues with adding my dns, and someone was able to meet with me and help me through this process. It was a very easy experience, and I am grateful for the support.

there are no cons at this time. I am a new user and so far so good

letzten Monat

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience with Aftership. We truly appreciate your kind words and are delighted to know that our customer support was able to assist you effectively. We are grateful for your support and for choosing Aftership as your trusted service provider. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are always here to help! Best Regards, Team AfterShip

Carlos
Systems Admin in Spanien
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great customer support

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kind, attentive and ready to answer any of our questions and doubts.

We are still exploring the application. I have missed a bit more detailed help section.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with our customer support team. We are happy, you found customer service as kind, attentive, and knowledgeable to provide the best assistance possible. We understand that exploring a new application can be overwhelming, and we apologize if our help section fell short of your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will definitely take it into consideration as we continue to improve and provide more detailed assistance to our users. If you have any further questions or need any more help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Conal
Conal
CEO in Nordmazedonien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic support & excellent features :)

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

[sensitive content hidden] was fantastic, her knowledge is extensive and she solved my problems efficiently and effectively. Thanks again :)

Nothing so far, we will be testing and implementing more of AfterShip features in the future.

Darien
President / CEO in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A very resourceful, top 10 shopify app that I've used and must vouch for after now years of ecom.

Probably the features but without [sensitive content hidden], the UI, and the team, It would be just an amazing IDEA [sensitive content hidden] helps. He cares.

None really, I think just that , I didn't find it before crap tidio.

Debbie
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Seamless Syncing and Exceptional Customer Service!

Kommentare: One of the standout features of AfterShip is their amazing customer service. Whenever I have had any questions or needed assistance, their support team has been prompt, helpful, and extremely professional. It's clear that they genuinely care about their customers and are dedicated to providing the best service possible.Not only has AfterShip made it easier to manage my TikTok shop, but it has also helped me provide a better shopping experience for my customers. I can easily track shipments, update product listings, and manage orders all in one place.I highly recommend AfterShip to any business owner looking to streamline their operations and improve their online presence. It has been a fantastic addition to my business toolkit, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

As the owner of Twisted Hurricane LLC, I am using AfterShip to sync my products to my TikTok shop, and I must say, it has been a game-changer! The platform is incredibly user-friendly and has streamlined the entire process, making it much more efficient and hassle-free.

While I have had a largely positive experience with AfterShip, one area that could be improved is the integration with print-on-demand services. Specifically, I would like to see connectors for Printful and Printify. As someone who uses print-on-demand services, having a seamless integration with these platforms would greatly streamline my operations and make it easier to manage my business. Currently, the lack of direct integration means I have to spend extra time and effort to manually manage certain aspects of my orders, which is not ideal. Adding this feature would make AfterShip even more comprehensive and useful for businesses like mine.

Natalie
Owner & Founder in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Aftership is a MUST HAVE APP!!! NO DOUBT!! :)

[sensitive content hidden] was so awesome! I wish there were more people like him on this earth! They really do care about your business success. I have used the platform since 2020 and it has always been my saving grace! I just got an order after I sent my 1st email to my email contact customer list of which I have accumulated through Automizely Marketing and Email, Pop ups!! They are amazing!!! I want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT TO [sensitive content hidden], he is the best!!!! Thank you so very much!!! I appreciate [sensitive content hidden] and his top notch customer service!!!

I have nothing bad to say about AfterShip :)

Sam

Incredible product

Kommentare: Really excellent company

Ease of use, customer service, integrations, embedded returns center

Limited features for exchanges, but still many useful features

Jeff
CMO in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We love Aftership!

Kommentare: Amazing platform and very pleasant support experience.

Easy to use with everything you could want or need

...I will let you know if we find something

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about Aftership! It's great to hear that you find it easy to use and that it meets all your needs. The fact that you had a pleasant support experience and find it to be an amazing platform further adds to its benefits. If you come across any cons in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. We appreciate your feedback!

Davide
Manager in Italien
Zeitung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent app: a must have!

Kommentare: I've been using this app almost daily to track inbound and outbound shipments with ease and without too much thinking, and it never failed on me. Easily one of the best apps I have on my devices!

This app is wonderful because it's dead simple to use, unobtrusive, and very useful all at the same time. You don't need much to start tracking your inbound/outbound packages (it's as easy as it gets!) and you'll always be up to date with push notifications without having to manually open the app to check. Add to this that the interface is simple and easy to understand in a minute, and the app operates quickly. Couldn't be any better than this!

Nothing, really. It does its job wonderfully and without hiccups, which if present are usually due to the express courier own tracking system (which AfterShip "reads" to give you the necessary information).

Colin
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Assistance with leaving reviews via email

Kommentare: great experience. Very helpful CS. And a very intuitive and excellent product.

the display of the feedback for customers

THe UI for navigating Aftership is a little unintuitive.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your feedback on AfterShip. We understand that the UI for navigating AfterShip can be a little unintuitive, and we appreciate your feedback on that. We're glad that you had a great experience with helpful customer support and found the product to be intuitive and excellent. Your input helps us improve our services, and we value your thoughts. If you have any further suggestions or need assistance, please let us know.

Managing Director in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, great customer service

Kommentare: I can now implement my customers labelling woes very easily from a single API. The labels produced by their system have never failed (DPD UK)

Does what it says on the tin, got it running via API in less than a day. Customer support is great - thanks to [sensitive content hidden] for really sorting a tricky probelm out.

Sometimes navigating around the app will open several tabs, no big deal.`

Katie
Owner in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Another excellent interaction with AfterShip

Kommentare: Excellent - I have no IT knowledge and find things like this really hard. The team always take time to explain and resolve.

Customer support is timely and diligent - I appreciate the extra efforts of the team members. Today [sensitive content hidden] was particularly helpful.

Knowing how to re-issue items for synch - this isn't clear to me and I ask but still am not sure. The SKUs don't re-synch when I change the data that is incorrect.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your experience with us. We're pleased to hear that our customer support team has been able to assist you. We understand that you've had some challenges with the re-issuing and syncing of items. Your feedback is valuable, and we'll use it to improve our instructions and make this process clearer in the future. We're grateful for your support and patience, and we're here to help you through any difficulties you may encounter. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you again for choosing AfterShip.

PROMISE
FOUNDER in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

I LOVE THIS APP

Kommentare: I would like to thank [sensitive content hidden] for providing excellent service today. Keep up all of this and you will gladly be rewarded for all of your kind efforts.

I like how they are always willing to assist

The trial end date time when it ends and you cat use

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you love our app. Our team is always dedicated to providing excellent assistance and support when needed. Regarding the trial end date, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We understand that it can be frustrating when you are unable to use the app after the trial period ends. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to improve our services. We truly value your kind words and thank you for recognizing the efforts of our team member Thank you again for choosing AfterShip. We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you in the future.

Jayne
MD in UK

Shopify help

Kommentare: very happy

[sensitive content hidden] was extreamly helpfull and solved my issue easely .

it is easy to you to use and the service if very good .

Jodi
Project Manager in USA

Aftership Customer Service very helpful

Aftership Customer Service is very helpful when I have questions about our account.

There are not any cons of aftership at this time.

Sarah
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Improve your customer service.

Kommentare: I'd rather use aftership services and improve order tracking experience on my store than have to worry about manually updating each orders status.

Reduced the stress of tracking customer orders while providing updates every step of the way. Easy integration with shopify store. Really has helped reduce "where is my order" emails.

Sometimes takes days if not weeks to update status of package tracking. Estimated delivery isn't standard on basic subscriptions.

Jonathan
E Commerce Manager in Italien
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Support From [sensitive content hidden]

Great Support From [sensitive content hidden], super quick and efficient.

don't know, nothing