Filtern nach:

Über NSF To PST Converter

MailsDaddy NSF to PST Converter tool will help you to export IBM Notes data like emails, contacts & calendars into Outlook PST format.

Erfahre mehr über NSF To PST Converter

Harsh D.
Harsh D.
Technical Support Specialist in Indien

Perfect and Amaze Tool

Kommentare: I had 46GB NSF file, and I was worried about moving to Outlook. But this software really worked for me.

I liked its working procedure and quality of connectivity with data files. I moved from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook 2019 within 3 min. I appreciated with its features. Thanks

I have no bad words but it can be more cheap....its little costly

Antwort von Mails Daddy Software

Hello Harsh, Thanks for giving your valuable time for this wonderful response. We are proud to offer excellent service to every customer and we are very happy to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again. With Regards MailsDaddy Team

Milind A.
sr Analust in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

MailsDaddy NSF to PST Converter

Kommentare: The overall experience was really good. It helped us a lots when we move to Office 365 and was not able to convert the mail file with IMAP connector.

This was easy to set up and user. Converted NSF with with ease

Needed to create local replicas. Need to add connectivity to server.

Antwort von Mails Daddy Software

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to give great feedback. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and we are happy to know that you like it. Thanks again for such a great review. With Regards MailsDaddy Team

Michal H.
IT Architect in Schweiz
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

NSF conversion

- easy to use - quite cheap - does almost everything what it should) with exception described in cons.

- result columns do not match - cannot be imported into Outlook, has to be opened as additional file

Antwort von Mails Daddy Software

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, customer satisfaction is our main objective. We're glad to know that you love our device. I want to thank you again for using your time to write your feedback. With Regards MailsDaddy Team

William M.
Admin Officer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Surprisingly useful tool.

Kommentare: We were making an enterprise wide transition from Lotus Notes to Outlook with 14 years worth of email archive files. There had been some issues with the old archive files. the NSF to PST Converter was able to convert all of our problem files quickly and simply.

NSF to PST Converter was able to convert NSF archives that nothing else could process. Converted everything I threw at it. I tried 3 other converters that costs a lot more that were unable to make the required conversions.

The company name was a little hard to take seriously.

Antwort von Mails Daddy Software

Thanks for your kind words. We will try our level best to provide you better services in future with full customer support. We hope you will use our other products too.

Digital Marketing Executive in Indien

Best Converter tool for Lotus Notes to Outlook

Kommentare: How can a tool be perfect like this, It converted my all the NSF database into Outlook in a small amount of time in few clicks. Best tool to use.

I like the most in this tool is its date filter option, working efficiency, and user interface.

I didn't get anything wrong in the tool.

Antwort von Mails Daddy Software

Hello, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you and the family loved our services, our dedicated employees would be pleased to know about your high appreciation. They work very diligently and this will give them much encouragement to continue what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words. With Regards MailsDaddy Team

Tersa L.
IT Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

This one works!

This product was very easy to use and my converted data came across without any errors.

Maybe it is just me or the fact that I was using an external hard drive, but it seemed to take a long time to finish my conversion (it was, however, 40gb with 140,000 mail files). That being said, when it did finish, everything looked great.

Antwort von Mails Daddy Software

Hi Tersa, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. The value of our company keeps customers' satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Customers like you who make our job amazing We look forward to serving you again.

Manoj D.
Manoj D.
Digital Marketing Specialist in Indien

Light weight converter tool

Clean interface, light weight converter. Easy to operate, saved my a lot of work and time. I have successfully converted 90 GB data from IBM Notes to Outlook it's mean the software support large files too.

Everything seems good, but it's quite expensive.

Antwort von Mails Daddy Software

Thanks for your precious time and review.