Thunderbird Outlook Converter Bewertungen

von Mails Daddy Software

Über Thunderbird Outlook Converter

Das Tool bietet dir eine Lösung, um von Thunderbird zu Outlook zu wechseln.

Erfahre mehr über Thunderbird Outlook Converter

Héctor josé R.
Consultor de activos
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2018

"Guaranteed covertibility!"

Kommentare: In the opportunities that I have used, the familiarization between the tools has been great

Vorteile: Adaptability of the privative tool to the free without major difficulty for the user

Nachteile: The little training of support staff - at least in my case - of my organization

von Mails Daddy Software an 10.10.2018

Dear Héctor,

Thanks for your valuable time for writing review of MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Outlook converter. Such reviews always encourage us to improve and provide best quality of product and support service to our client.

Kind Regards,

• Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Ahmed T.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2019

"Thunderbird review"

Kommentare: I have been using for a few years, It has helped me a lot to organize my accounts, the folders and sub-folders I have created to keep and store important emails. I can go back to many years back, everything is there as I want it, where I want it.

Vorteile: This is the best software for managing emails, all in one place, it organizes emails, I can create folders as much as want, I can track my emails, it's had so many good features, at the moment I have more than 20 email addresses set up in one platform. very easy to install, to configure, and add or remove an account. And most important it is an open source software. Free and perfect.

Nachteile: The master password worries me a lot, I have created a password to access the software, but I found out that If I close the box where it asks for the password, like ignoring it, the software gives me access to my emails, so the password is useless.

von Mails Daddy Software an 30.3.2019

Hello Ahmed Tasseurte
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are grateful that you gave us the time to leave this note. The values of our company have given the highest priority to customer satisfaction and customers like you make our job amazing. We look forward to your service again.
With regards

• Bewertet am 24.3.2019
Eric D.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

"Easy to use"

Kommentare: hello, I am not very satisfied as I subscribed to the product and paid it recently but however I was subscribed with ly email addresse and company name and VAT number I did bot receive any facture bill dor the purchased service. Could you correct this and send me a receipt/bill as a proof for my accountant I have paid and baught this software online? I paid with my credit card VISA but dis not receive any receipt. I need it as a legal piece. Thx a lot for your help. It has to be billed on name:
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Vorteile: Easy to use not so expensive very very nice

Nachteile: No bill at pruchasîg software for my accounting

Dear Eric,
Thanks for posting the review for us.
We are really sorry to say that the billing and invoicing part is handled by our partner MyCommerce. We will request you to contact MyCommerce for the same they will surely help you. You may contact from http://mycommerce.com/order-lookup/
Regards,

Sandeep K.
Senior Programmer
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2019

"Efficient email manager"

Kommentare: Accounts can be managed without any difficulty and we can switch between email accounts easily just like a piece of cake. i can switch between my professional and personal accounts very easily.

Vorteile: When we have to manage number of email accounts then this software comes handy. We can say that all domain email accounts fall under one umbrella. this could be the best tagline given to Thunderbird. It is relieving that all email accounts are auto configured and we do not have to configure manually. We can switch to any email account hassle free. this is the best part.

Nachteile: I could not find any issue with the software. its working fine for me. There is only one thing concerning to me that is a minor issue with user interface, rest everything is fine.

Hello Sandeep,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority. And we will update the software interface shortly.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Zain U.
Associate Software Engineer
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.10.2019

"Managing a ton of mails"

Kommentare: It helped us manage many mails in lesser time. With this we dont miss any important mails from our manager or from the CEO.

Vorteile: The best thing about this software is the 'filter' option. Since in a big organization we receive more than 100 mails daily so reading all of them wastes a lot of time so by using this, we, in the organization can read all the mails that are relevant to us only. It also helps us to manage the emails in the folder so we can access them easily.

Nachteile: The interface of this software does not look so well. It requires some stylish looks and the mails are always received and delivered late than the builtin mail we previously used on Windows 10.

von Mails Daddy Software an 15.10.2019

Hello Zain ul Abidin,

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review.
Customers like you make our work amazing. And I would like to see you here again.

Thanks and Regards

• Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Intern
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2019

"Keep up the good work!"

Vorteile: You can log in multiple emails and I find it quite helpful.

Nachteile: I wanted it to be more clean, sometimes i find it hard where to click things

von Mails Daddy Software an 10.6.2019

Hello,
Thanks for your response, and we are glad to know you loved our software. We will work on it and we will try to improve our GUI.

• Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Nicole F.
vinyl specislist
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2019

"Number one in email retrievers"

Kommentare: im very pleased with thunderbird

Vorteile: i like that i can literally have all my emails(15) in one spot. i can browser all my folders, sync which accounts i want, set up chat profiles, and i dont have to stick to one domain. i have my yahoo, gmail, microsoft and work email all in one place. it makes my life alot easier for sure.

Nachteile: i havent really found anything that i dislike about the software. its very easy to use an most def affordable.

von Mails Daddy Software an 6.8.2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review we are glad to know that you loved our services. The customer satisfaction is the main purpose of ours.

• Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Gopi N.
IT Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2019

"Free Email Client"

Kommentare: free email client to use and email management made easy.

Vorteile: This application works exactly like MS Outlook, but the only thing is that the features are limited. Unless your can add functions yourself, where you must be good in coding.

Nachteile: The features are not as many and it's very different compared to MS Outlook. You need to code yourself to get a better feel.

von Mails Daddy Software an 15.10.2019

Hello Gopi Namasivayam,

Thanks for leaving such a good review. We are glad that you and loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to know of your high appreciation.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Glenn A.
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.1.2019

"Wow what a great program"

Kommentare: I do PC repairs, upgrades, and custom builds. A customer's wife just didn't like using Thunderbird. She used Outlook at work and wanted to use something familiar at home. This program allowed to quickly do the conversion that was needed making the customer's wife very happy.

Vorteile: This program was a godsend, it installs easily and does exactly what it says it will quickly and efficiently. The best part is I haven't gotten bombarded by ads to purchase more of their products, not that I wouldn't it's just nice to not get a bunch of advertisements.

Nachteile: The software works great and I really can't think of any negative issues.

von Mails Daddy Software an 29.1.2019

Thanks for leaving this great review. We are glad that you loved our services. The values ¿¿of our company have given the highest priority to customer satisfaction. Customers like you make our work amazing We look forward to your service again.

• Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Mike L.
Senior Support Tech
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2020

"Worked great, saved a lot of time"

Kommentare: Had a client migrating from Thunderbird to Outlook 2010. She had over 100 mail folders with thousands of messages in total. Manually exporting them wasn't an option as it would have taken days.
The software worked well, I was able to choose what I wanted to export and all of the folders, subfolders and messages ended up in a single PST file. that was easily imported into Outlook.
The software license was money well spent.

Vorteile: Worked as advertised., saved me so much time.

Nachteile: Nothing comes to mind, the migration was problem free.

Hello Mike Lush,
Thanks you for for leaving us this wonderful review. And we glad to know that you loved our services.
We are also bringing some new tricks in the coming months and here is hoping that you will remain a valued customer.
Reach us with any suggestions or questions. We are available for you at 24 * 7.

Dillet D.
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.11.2018

"Thunderbird, a new desktop E mail client."

Vorteile: It is a great Secure and Customazable cleint devolop by Mozilla team. In comparison with Micro Softs Exel wich ruled for a long time.
It's offers all of the Basics we need rigt out of the box, so we don't have worry about highly complicated tecnical setup if we are not comfortable working in gthe
trenches of a software tool.
In terms of Speed, Cost,Fetures , flexibility, and IMAP support it overlapes it's compatitors.ed

Nachteile: Thunderird is a Desktop toll, but its got Desktop limitations also.
It strugls to synchronize nativly with a mobile device.

von Mails Daddy Software an 29.11.2018

Hi Dillet
Thank you for your kind words. we will make our best efforts to provide better services in the future. We hope you will also use our other products.

With Regards
MailsDaddy Software Pvt. Ltd.

• Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Senior Software Engineer
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2019

"A handy mail transfer tool"

Vorteile: I had to transfer my online mailime calendar information and mails from my online mail. I could have done this transfer from my old mail with a work that will take several days. This application has grown to my aid. I chose this process automatically with the criteria I selected

Nachteile: I cannot comment on the negative because I have not experienced any bad situation during the use and installation of the application.

von Mails Daddy Software an 4.6.2019

Hello
Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are proud to offer excellent service to every customer and we are overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again.

• Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Caleb L.
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2019

"Good Migration Capabilities"

Vorteile: It made my transition between mail services easy and seamless.

Nachteile: I thought the advertisements in it were a bit distracting.

von Mails Daddy Software an 17.7.2019

Hello Caleb,
Thanks for giving the time to write a wonderful review. We are glad to know that you love our software.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2019
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2019

"My experience "

Kommentare: Overall it got the job done, the client was able to keep all their emails and most of all I didn't spend hours manually porting the data over.

Vorteile: This saved me hours of headache as I was work with a client.

Nachteile: It had a slight learning curve at first.

von Mails Daddy Software an 17.1.2019

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad to know that you loved our product. The values of our company have given the highest priority to customer satisfaction. Customers like you make our work amazing.

• Bewertet am 13.1.2019
John H.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.1.2019

"Perfect for what it does!"

Kommentare: Needed to convert my Thunderbird mail to a format that would work with Mailbird. Did exactly what I needed and faster than I even thought.

Vorteile: This product did what I needed it to do. When I pay for software I need it to work. This did and very well.

Nachteile: Cost. Wish it were free! I know this company deserves what it charges.

von Mails Daddy Software an 29.1.2019

Hello
Thanks for taking the time to share the opinions of your reputation on the Mails Daddy software. We are proud to offer excellent service to every customer and we are very happy to receive your appreciation and praise. We hope to see us again here.

• Bewertet am 27.1.2019
Paul F.
IT Director
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2020

"Works like a charm!"

Kommentare: Had a need to use the software when the user had a large number of email items. Lied that it took care of the easy conversion from Thunderbird to Outlook.

Vorteile: Ease of use and straight forward setup of the software.

Nachteile: Haven't found any. If I find any I will be sure to let you all know.

Hello Paul Fisher,
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion. We take pride in providing excellent service to every customer and we are very happy to receive your praise and appreciation. We hope to see you here again.

• Bewertet am 9.1.2020
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.1.2020

"A forced option that resulted good."

Vorteile: I like the compatibility it has with all mail servers.

Nachteile: It doesn´t have a nice interface, and it will take you some time to get used to it.

von Mails Daddy Software an 17.2.2020

• Bewertet am 27.1.2020
Karmel E.
IT Support
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2018

"Easy to use, does what it says"

Vorteile: It was inexpensive, saved me a lot of work, simple to use, did what it said

Nachteile: I couldn’t figure out how to import my address book, so I did that manually. It was a good opportunity to clear out all the clutter from years of use.

von Mails Daddy Software an 1.11.2018

Hello Karmel,
Thanks for your valuable review, we will update that feature in our next update.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Customer Care Specialist UK
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2018

"Very smooth and satisfactory experience "

Vorteile: Very easy to use and very clean interface, my data was fortunately not lost and can be used offline with no installation of either Thunderbird nor outlook!

Nachteile: Everything went smoothly, but it's a little expensive

von Mails Daddy Software an 16.10.2018

Thank you for the great review! We are very happy with your response

• Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Meenakshi T.
Chief Nursing Officer
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2019

"Amazing Thunderbird Mail Converter"

Vorteile: I have successfully transferred all my TB mails into Outlook 2016. Simple GUI and fast conversion process. The best thing is that the software keeps original folder structure even after conversion.

Nachteile: The software takes quite long to load a big profile (Approx. 30 GB) otherwise everything is good.

von Mails Daddy Software an 2.2.2019

Hello,
We thank you that you gave us time to leave this note. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Customers like you make our work amazing, we look forward to your service again.
Best Regards