Über Bókun

Bokun ist die einzige Online-Buchungssoftware, die du zum Verwalten deiner Touren und Aktivitäten benötigst.

Erfahre mehr über Bókun

All of that is very easy to use also for beginner. This software can integrate with web and any and easy to create widget.

The checkout widget that they provide to our customers is also very weak, compared to other solutions.

Bewertungen zu Bókun

Bókun hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 352 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bókun bereits verwendet?

Maarten
Maarten
Partner in Malaysia
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best way to grow our business

Kommentare: If you run a small tour operation I would certainly recommend getting onto Bokun, it gets you started faster and at the same time set you up for bigger stuff in the future.

Bokun delivers a system that integrates just about every functionality we need as a Food Tour company. I particularly like how we can easily find new partners to hook up to the same functionality. Using bokun we can give our clients a seamless experience and at the same time keep administration on our end as lean as possible.

Cons isn't the right word, the company has a few places to work harder on. - Support could respond faster - Support and new feature roll-out has to get more transparent - E-commerce integration has to be enhanced. Up selling, down selling, cross selling are all in its infancy at this moment. - Partner integration needs more work, the software currently doesn't work well with a model where brick-and-mortar tour agencies sell tours on behalf of us. (Ticketing displays incorrect messages to the end user, invoices can only be sent to one party, not to a different invoicing department, payments are not assumed to come in just before or just after the tour date).

Antwort von Bókun, A TripAdvisor Company

Hi Maarten, Thank you for your feedback. We hear you loud and clear about each of your suggestions for improvement, and we thank you for taking the time to let us know. We are working on improving support response time, our new feature communications, and many product enhancements. Please do not hesitate to reach out to the support team with any other suggestions or ideas. Best, Bokun Support

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great features, with some annoying bugs

Kommentare: Good value for money, good connectivity, good support. Product owned by large OTA is a minus in the long-term when operators are fighting to minimize OTA dependence.

The best part of this reservation software is the marketplace that allows you to contract directly with other suppliers and resellers of tours and activities. Live support is also a good feature that most other reservation systems don't have. The help articles are quite extensive as well. Product import from Viator is a great feature.

There are some annoying bugs and features that can leave you clicking around furiously to find a solution for quite some time, eg. the setting up pricing was a mess. The software is being developed constantly and it's possible that these issues have been fixed since, but I got quite frustrated a number of times when setting up the products. Also, raising the commission from 0.1% to 2.9% without any prior notice was not cool -- I thought the agreement was that we were paying with data to Viator... and now we're paying both ways. The OTA-owned reservation systems are creating data oligopoly situations similar to that of Google which is not the right direction in my opinion.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Checkfront und FareHarbor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bókun: The product was free to use for the first 6 months or so, and then it switched to a 0.1% commission, so it was the cheapest product on the market (before they introduced the current 2.9% commission of course).

Anastasis
Director in Australien

Early day user of Bokun

5,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: So far very positive, but it will be better when they allow more integrations with other products.

The breadth of what it can do is amazing.

There are some limitations which we hope they will implement into the system. There is so much that it can be overwhelming if you are not using it daily, but the support is generally very good. It's limited in the integrations it has available to it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WeTravel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bókun: An agent said that they used Bokun and would prefer it if we were using it to streamline processes.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Where shall one begin...?

Kommentare: Bókun is hard to avoid in Iceland if one is working in tourism - sadly, there is way more room for it to improve than would be desirable after so many years, especially when accommodation and transport also come into play... Still, hopefully, the current down time has been used to efficiently improve the program.

In the Icelandic tourism industry, in which I used to work for 5 years, Bókun seems to be insurmountable when it comes to booking activities related to a trip, be it individual or (small) group excursions. It is a wonderful attempt at pooling all operators into one platform.

Maintenance during business hours without any notification toward operators, resellers, and administrators. Synchronisation issues between Bókun and operators on what is available and what is not (group size/vehicle capacity etc.) resulting in extremely iffy situations with clients as well as between operators and resellers. Less enthusiastic customer support, available only during banking hours, definitely not on weekends. No updates on changes regarding bookings in the system - unless one does everything in triples: updating Bókun, notifying the operator, wait for confirmatiom from operator, notify client. Key-word search is quite cumbersome. Software getting less and less user-friendly with every update. Inability to edit certain aspects of bookings and the invoice, so one has to cancel everything, and re-book, while keeping their fingers crossed that the re-booking will work and no one will take the seats while Bókun is thinking its life through.

Antwort von Bókun, A TripAdvisor Company

Hello there, thanks for your review and we're happy to hear that you think our platform is a good tool to have all operators in one platform, however, we're sorry to hear that there're a couple of things you don't appreciate. We're always trying to improve the platform and value the feedback we receive from our customers and we're sorry that you feel that our support hasn't been as enthusiastic, however, we do provide 24 hr chat support if needed. We weren't able to identify you via the info provided but please feel free to share any additional improvement ideas with us. You can always reach out to us via support@bokun.io and we'd be happy to discuss any of the points you've mentioned with you. Many thanks, Michaela - Bokun Support

Viktoria
Customer Support in Kroatien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The only booking software with options to match all needs

Kommentare: We used it as an operator (selling our products), as a reseller (selling others products) and through the API which we used in the software we were building. It was very easy to use and set up and offered help whenever we needed. As we were using the API we talked to both developers and customer support often and they were kind and helpful.

Whatever we needed it to do, it did. Rare were the cases when we could not set up products as we wanted them and then the developers listened and made the options available. If you are looking for software to offer your tours or sell other companies' products, Bókun is the way to go.

Sometimes it had down time that lasted for longer periods of time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TourCMS, Rezdy und Rezgo

Zuvor genutzte Software: TourCMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bókun: Because of the lower price and because they offered the largest number of activities in the countries we were interested in.

Rae
Manager in Vanuatu
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Immense value for money

Kommentare: In my opinion BOKUN is the market leader for tour software that would suit ANY sized business. Their support is terrific and they are helping us grow our business with their channel manager functions. We have direct connections to major OTAs including Trip Adivsor/ Expedia and can also offer private booking areas for hotels and small retail travel agents with personalised pricing & currency.
So far anything that I've wanted when I started, or decided along the way that I've wanted- they've delivered. I'm obviously stoked with the product.

We have been using Bokun for roughly six months now. I spent 12 months trying and discarding other online platforms for tour sales because they were either too hard to use (even for a techie like me) or they lacked functionality. We were starting with almost no online sales and as a small business our budget was quite low. I was looking for a system with lots of functionality, connections to the OTA's and scaleable pricing. AND BOY did I find it!

There's nothing I don't like- just take note that with an amazing array of functions comes many moving parts. You need to be quite good to manage it all- but if in doubt their support is terrific and can take the hard parts off your hands.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Rezdy

Warum Bókun gewählt wurde: We needed added functionality.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Rezgo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bókun: Added functionality & a beautiful interface. PRICING also.

Antwort von Bókun, A TripAdvisor Company

Hi Rae, Thank you so much for your review! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@bokun.io if you have any product suggestions or any questions in the future -- we're here to help! Best, Bokun Support

Andy
Andy
Developer in Schweden
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Bokun Continues to Improve Better & Better

Kommentare: I enjoy using Bokun and the user experience improves all the time - Keep up the good work Bokun Team!

Bokun's features keep getting better and better. With Bokun's new interface and booking widgets it's a much easier process for customers to book products. In fact, the number of clicks to make a booking has been reduced thanks to the new popup booking widget which also retains whatever has been added to the cart.

They are not many cons to using this free software - Apart from being able to have global questions which can be shared between products!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Rezdy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bókun: Bokun offers a much easier solution to creating experiences and tours. This product is fool proof, and if you decide to come over from another platform - You'll be welcomed by the helpful staff!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great tour booking software

Kommentare: I used Bókun as a reseller, as an operator, and through an API, so from all possible angles. They did have issues, but worked on them and resolved them in a timely manner. All in all, the best tour booking software I worked with to this day.

The ease of use, the number of tour operators available through the platform, constant updates, and a solid customer support. Their UI is user friendly now that they remade most of it and is actually a massive upgrade from what it used to be.

Sometimes, they would break the API and not inform anyone about it, creating massive problems until fixed. They also had some cache issues with availability, but that has since been fixed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TourCMS, Rezdy und Rezgo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bókun: Ease of use, number of tours and operators in the system, and a generally user friendly interface.

Adie
Director in Indonesien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful to manage and grow bussines tour and activities

Kommentare: I can grow my company and easy manage booking ,create product and also can be partner with others through this software.So I will keep use this bokun software.

The feature is very helpful to load,manage all of product we need.All of that is very easy to use also for beginner.This software can integrate with web and any and easy to create widget.

the feature always updating following our needs.All of step very familiar,no need expert to use this software.I can create own website in this software also they integrating with payment gateway like TrustMyTravel.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Rezdy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bókun: Bokun connected with tripadvisor,viator and other OTA when the first time I know this software

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Making everyday work much easier

I like how the platform give both an option to buy the product now or just pay on the day.

It would probably how bookings are placed on the calender. I'd like it to show them by coming dates as the trend now is all new bookings will be displayed on top pushing old booking far below and it makes it a bit difficult to keep track.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Rezdy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bókun: I choose bokun as this was the platform used by viator which is the main platform were working with and honestly it was a great choice as customer support was thorough and made everything so easy when it comes to bookings management.

Antwort von Bókun, A TripAdvisor Company

Thank you for your review. If you look at the "Booking Calendar" and "Passenger List," you will be able to see the view you are looking for. The Sales Feed that you see when you first login to Bokun displays a running feed of all your most recent bookings. But click over to the Booking Calendar to see all bookings in a calendar view. Email us at support@bokun.io or login to Bokun and send us a chat message, and we can walk you through it. Best, Bokun Support

Garion
Tour Company owner in Polen
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Read their terms of service - their stance towards refunds of fees at the moment is disappointing

Kommentare: Mixed. In some ways it's great in others it's very frustrating. Their support is comprised entirely of non technical staff. In fact they're usually not even well versed in the software and you are told please wait 10 minutes while I get an answer for you. Sometimes they can't get you an answer. There are also some gaping limitations in for example their custom exports. One example is you can't output the amount of refunds you make in a month.

It's been good overall. What we use them for is a means to have an attractive booking calendar on our website for our customers to use to book our tours. Their platform allows for integration with some good sites like Expedia and Tripadvisor where we can also sell our tours. Platforms such as Airbnb experiences have to be dealt with manually but the booking desk on bokun.io allows for this pretty easily. It also manages availability of seats on our tours and has some good features such as automated messaging and custom exports for your sales data.

Right at this very moment my biggest gripe is with their Policy towards cancelled bookings through their platform. It's not like we've lost a crippling amount of money but it's that they're not taking a strong supportive stance towards their customers. How it normally works is if someone books through Bokun, then bokun will charge you 2.9% of the total amount of the sale. They add up all the sales for the month then charge you for it in the next calendar month. If someone books and cancels and your refunds policy allows for them to get their money back Bokun won't charge you. But if they book and then don't cancel till the month following or later then your fee is kept by Bokun. In the whole of 2019 we had this happen a total of 5 times. In March 2020 because of the lockdown on travel we had a total of 30 people cancel who had booked in February or earlier meaning we'd paid bokun fees for their bookings. it amounted to about 2,500 euro of sales refunded and bokun's fee at ~3 percent was something like 75 euro. I've been in contact with their support getting replies like 'Sorry this isn't refundable' to eventually a very vague 'we understand this is a difficult time but we deal with these issues on case by case basis' response. I'm sorry but it's not good enough. We've offered our customers all of their money back, PayPal is waiving their fees, Braintree is waiving their fees, the tax man is waiving their fees. It's about doing the right thing. They're not right now.

Antwort von Bókun, A TripAdvisor Company

Hi Garion, We appreciate and understand your concerns around our refund policies. As you said, we're addressing this on a manual case-by-case basis right now and so we greatly appreciate your patience. Bokun only charges our 2.9% service fee for bookings made on your website when using our online booking engine; all bookings from other channels such as offline, from OTAs like Tripadvisor and Expedia, or travel agents come at no charge from Bokun. As you said, our system does not automatically refund for past fees you've already paid to Bokun for bookings made in previous months that have since been cancelled. But please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@bokun.io to discuss your individual situation further. Our support team is here to help always, and especially during this difficult time for the industry. Best, The Bokun Team

Francisco
Manager in Mexiko

Finally found a Online Booking Hosting that fits all my needs

Kommentare: Online Booking was basically my main reason why I joined Bokun. I create my own webpages and I had used other online Booking Hostings in the past but none gave me so much as Bokun has done for me. I can connect/linked my products from Expedia, Viator, tripadvisor to Bokun a worryless of keeping track of my allotment since Bokun does it for me. I am 100% satisfied with Bokun.

It is easy to use if instructions are followed, Support Service is always there to help you or willing to get the work done for you, they are very courteous and attentive. Bokun has so many features to helping optimize Online Booking according to your customization. One gets so much for so low of charge. Helps a lot to interact and create partnerships with other users and companies from all over the world. Definitely 100% satisfied with Bokun.

I cannot think about anything that I like the least, perhaps at the start of becoming a new user I might had found it a little too much of information to learn, especially because it was also a new software and lots improvements were done to make it functional, but now it works flawless for me.

Antwort von Bókun, A TripAdvisor Company

Thank you for your kind words, Francisco. We appreciate the feedback, especially about the process of learning the Bokun software. We are continuing to work on improving our education and onboarding experience since we know it is a lot to learn, especially at first. Please do not hesitate to reach out to support@bokun.io if you have any additional questions or comments. Best, Bokun Support

Cristina
Product Manager in Spanien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing digital platform to offer tours & activities

Kommentare: It's a perfect tool to focus all your experiences of the different suppliers and sellers in one system. At least with all sellers listed in the platform. Everyday we are having more sellers that were already selling our products in Bókun, so we have changed our agreements and made new ones through Bókun. It's easier for us. And above all, the possibility to contact new sellers registered in the platform.

The opportunity to get in touch with so many suppliers around the world. The function of the system to connect seller and supplier.

When the system forwards the booking confirmation to the supplier, the supplier doesn't receive the contact details of the customer.

Antwort von Bókun, A TripAdvisor Company

Hi Cristina, We're so happy to hear that you've had such success with the Bokun B2B marketplace! Thank you for your feedback about the booking confirmation details. Each reseller can choose when to share customer information with the supplier. We recommend you speak to the reseller(s) you are working with and ask if they can adjust when they share the customer contact details. If you need more information about how the reseller can make this change within their account, please email us at support@bokun.io. Best, Bokun Support

Kormákur
CEO in Island
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best solution for the busy Tour operator

Kommentare: Our experience has been great, sure we have had some challenges keeping up with all their new features but in the end it has made our life so much easier.

Ease of use and quick setup is at the core of the bokun system and they achive that without sacrificing more complex operations. We have regularly had demo's of other booking systems but none have provided us with the options and ease of use that Bokun has. Job well done

Sometimes it has been too easy to setup new products and we have ended up with too many to keep overview. Luckily, the bokun support is amazingly fast to respond when we get into trouble.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Xola, Rezdy und TrekkSoft

Warum Bókun gewählt wurde: Ease of use and feature packed software

Ben
CEO in Bolivien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bokun has just become another one of the bunch

Kommentare: It was a great software at the beginning. Not anymore

When Bokun launched, I loved the product. It was affordable, solid and easy to implement into my website. The worst is that they slowly because just another one of the bunch by suddenly increasing their transaction feed. Now they've just become a subscription service and they put you into their PRO plan knowing that few people check all their emails and this way they will charge you when their plans change in November. Now their pricing is no longer affordable and they no longer have any meaningful differentiation from the dozens of similar software out there.

Their sneaky practices, constantly changing their plans and charging you unexpectedly. One cannot trust that this software will not change their plans and policies several times in the span of a couple of years.

Antwort von Bókun, A TripAdvisor Company

Hi Ben, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We're sorry to hear that our recent pricing change has overshadowed the product features that you used to love. We continue to offer a free plan alongside our paid PRO plan to cater to different business needs. At the moment, we're giving our existing customers a month's free to test out all of the PRO features, and have online booking service fees waived for October. Hopefully, this gives you time to test which features work for your business, and you can have the flexibility to choose between the PRO and free plans after. At the same time, we've reduced our online service fees by almost half from 2.9% to 1.5% under the new pricing. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team at support@bokun.io if you have any questions regarding your pricing plan.

Haukur
Manager in Island

Gamechanger for my company

Kommentare: I love Bokun booking system! That means, I give them 10 out of 10, and I dont give that note often :-)

I simply love Bokun booking system. It's simple to use, great possibilities, Sevice is great and they listem to their customers to improve the system

I did not find any bad sides of the software because the service team they quickly solve the few problems I had.

Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super asset to TOs and TAs

Kommentare: Great Market place and smooth connectivty to partners

Customer service Pricing Constant development

Just need to add separate entry process for different segments

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TrekkSoft

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bókun: Raw and fresh versus big market player

Antwort von Bókun, A TripAdvisor Company

Thank you for your review and for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have had success using the Bokun B2B Marketplace and connections to additional distribution channels. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions for suggestions. Best, Bokun Support

Adalsteinn Svan
Marketing Manager in Island
Maritime Wirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Backbone of our business!

Bokun gives us a thought oversight of our operations and helps us planing our tours ahead of time. Easy access to all bookings helps us sending out invoices at the right time which at the end of the day helps us with maintaining a healthy cash flow.

I would prefer a more helpful dashboard to be really able to crunch the numbers and statistics, this year vs the next etc. needing to export a sheet to takes time and effort when it can all be easily added to the dashboard. For example we’d love to push one button to see a breakdown of nationalities compared now, compared to last month and recent years.

Antwort von Bókun, A TripAdvisor Company

Hi Adalsteinn Svan, Thank you for your review and for sharing your dashboard reporting suggestions. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@bokun.io if you have any other product enhancement suggestions. Best, Bokun Support

Frank
Frank
Owner/Operator in Argentinien
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

It works great for me

Kommentare: I'm generally happy. I was assisted with my site and setting it up. I have been able to reach out to other resellers and operators in the marketplace and have working contracts with them. Everything has been easy for the most part. The only time I had an issue was when I would make a change that would affect the other OTA's and throw it out of synchronization, but Bokun was always quick to help me.

I am a sole proprietor operating food tour experiences. When I purchased Bokun they assigned a person to help me set up my site. That person would check back with me and any questions I had I would reach out to them. This allowed me to get up and going super quickly.

I still needed some help in getting it all set up so it's still a little bit more difficult than it should be. The only problems I had were when I would make changes that would throw the synchronization between the different OTA's out of whack and it wasn't immediately evident what it was that I did at the time. However, those are operator errors (my errors). Each time it happened, Bokun would help me out by letting me know exactly where those errors were made.

Tim
Owner in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Used daily for online bookings and its perfect

Kommentare: Excellent. A very good move for me

The interface is clean and responsive - simple to view and use

More 3rd party payment portals would help.

Antwort von Bókun, A TripAdvisor Company

Hi Tim, Thank you for your review and your feedback! Thank you for your suggestion on adding more 3rd party payment portals. We are continually adding more partners as well as overall feature updates to Bokun, and we will keep you posted with all of our updates. Best, Bokun Support

Stepan
Mountain Guide and Project Manager in Spanien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Amazing booking solution affordably

Kommentare: Bokun provides the only booking solution my business will ever need (I am hoping so:). Moreover, having the majority of OTAs and resellers synced with one booking engine makes it flawless to manage calendar and reservations.

At first, the structure and functionality of this software overwhelm but in no time the user will gradually start appreciating every little detail which makes it so easy to manage all aspects of a prospering tourism company. Bokun provides solutions for tons of different products and services. It also feels that they are always around to give you an extra tip to improve your business or use a new tool they just released.

It takes time to learn how to operate this software, but this applies to everything serious and well made.

Antwort von Bókun, A TripAdvisor Company

Hi Stepan, Thank you for your kind words and for sticking with the training as you got ramped up on Bokun. As you said, it takes time to learn the entire system, but we are so happy that you have gotten so much value out of the Bokun system and are using it to connect with distribution partners, sell on your website, and manage your calendars and reservations. Best, Bokun Support

Brittany
Business Development Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lifesaver!

Kommentare: I use bokun as a channel manager with a direct API connection into my custom booking software. No other system was able to accomonadte this for me. The support team has been amazing along the way.

At first, Bokun may seem to lack a few features. I promise you it is there! After doing some digging and reaching out to my account manager, I was able to discover all the possibilities that Bokun can do.

Like any reservation software, there will always be some kinks or things that arent quite like you wish they were

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Xola, Rezdy und FareHarbor

Megan
Megan
Owner in Kanada

Simple and affordable

Kommentare: As an accommodation provider, Bokun has really streamlined my booking and payment processes - pretty much all guests are paid in full online upon arrival, saving time and making for a better check in experience.

Simple, streamlined booking widget (for your website) and easy-to-use property management dashboard

Doesn't provide sales spreadsheets with HST information (which I need for tax purposes in Canada)

Antwort von Bókun, A TripAdvisor Company

Hi Megan, Thanks for your review of Bokun! We're so glad to hear that you find our widgets and dashboard easy to use, and that we've helped to streamline your business. We do not yet have country-specific reports built but we are always looking for feedback for our Product team, so we are happy to pass that suggestion along. Thanks! - Bokun Support

Nicole
Accountant in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

What do you expect when their custmer service is located in Iceland

Kommentare: First off they take days to answer questions then they always accuse you of being the problem. They will blantly lie and say they are doing something when they aren't. They have never bothered to walk us through any of the steps either. Then if you can get someone to call you, you can't uderstand each other?

Nothing I don't like it at all. Horrible customer service to boot

The communication of talking to a person. First they will try and blame you then they don't explain why stuff happens a fact that makes it seem they could care less about you.

Antwort von Bókun, A TripAdvisor Company

Hi Nicole, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with our online support. We are very sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations and we would like to understand more from you on what went wrong. We strive to provide excellent support to all of our customers. We know how important it is to receive information and support in navigating our products. In fact, we offer assistance via chat and email to offer a quick resolution, 24/7 and schedule calls when requested. We weren't able to identify your account, but please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at support@bokun.io and we would be happy to have another chance in speaking with you. Many thanks, Fabio, Bókun Support

Christoph
Owner in Deutschland
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best booking software

Kommentare: I used other bookingtools before and bokun is the best so far. Value for the product is awesome.

The userfriendly functionality is awesome. And the presentation of our tours and lessons is perfect. Customers having no problems in booking and it is very easy to create new experiences.

There is nothing I don’t like. But I would like to have more payment providers included. And the new functionality of planing your resources needs some improvement (e.g. one surfboard per customer etc.)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: bookingkit

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bókun: Same quality for less provisions

Antwort von Bókun, A TripAdvisor Company

Hi Christoph, Thank you for your review and your suggestions on adding additional payment providers and enhancing resource management. We are continually working to improve the Bokun product, so please keep checking back on Bokun for enhancements in these areas. Best, Bokun Support