Best way to grow our business

Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Maarten V.
Partner
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you run a small tour operation I would certainly recommend getting onto Bokun, it gets you started faster and at the same time set you up for bigger stuff in the future.

Vorteile: Bokun delivers a system that integrates just about every functionality we need as a Food Tour company. I particularly like how we can easily find new partners to hook up to the same functionality. Using bokun we can give our clients a seamless experience and at the same time keep administration on our end as lean as possible.

Nachteile: Cons isn't the right word, the company has a few places to work harder on.
- Support could respond faster
- Support and new feature roll-out has to get more transparent
- E-commerce integration has to be enhanced. Up selling, down selling, cross selling are all in its infancy at this moment.
- Partner integration needs more work, the software currently doesn't work well with a model where brick-and-mortar tour agencies sell tours on behalf of us. (Ticketing displays incorrect messages to the end user, invoices can only be sent to one party, not to a different invoicing department, payments are not assumed to come in just before or just after the tour date).

von Bokun an 18.6.2019

Hi Maarten,
Thank you for your feedback. We hear you loud and clear about each of your suggestions for improvement, and we thank you for taking the time to let us know. We are working on improving support response time, our new feature communications, and many product enhancements. Please do not hesitate to reach out to the support team with any other suggestions or ideas.

Immense value for money

Rae E.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In my opinion BOKUN is the market leader for tour software that would suit ANY sized business. Their support is terrific and they are helping us grow our business with their channel manager functions. We have direct connections to major OTAs including Trip Adivsor/ Expedia and can also offer private booking areas for hotels and small retail travel agents with personalised pricing & currency.
So far anything that I've wanted when I started, or decided along the way that I've wanted- they've delivered. I'm obviously stoked with the product.

Vorteile: We have been using Bokun for roughly six months now. I spent 12 months trying and discarding other online platforms for tour sales because they were either too hard to use (even for a techie like me) or they lacked functionality. We were starting with almost no online sales and as a small business our budget was quite low. I was looking for a system with lots of functionality, connections to the OTA's and scaleable pricing. AND BOY did I find it!

Nachteile: There's nothing I don't like- just take note that with an amazing array of functions comes many moving parts. You need to be quite good to manage it all- but if in doubt their support is terrific and can take the hard parts off your hands.

von Bokun an 10.12.2019

Hi Rae,
Thank you so much for your review! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@bokun.io if you have any product suggestions or any questions in the future -- we're here to help!

Bokun Support

One of the best in its field

Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Angeliki G.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Booking widget right in my web site making bookings a piece of cake! And with the backend manager I have every detail and information right in my fingertip making my life much easier.

Vorteile: So many functionalities and features that can cover the demands of tour operators and travel agencies. Pricing is is very fair compared to alternatives. You can even find partnerships within the software. An overall very nice booking software. Ended up using it after a long market research. And can say I'm satisfied.

Nachteile: Since bokun was recently buyed by tripadvisor I believe it hasn't "settled" to what viator wants to provide. Things have been fixed and I believe that there are plenty more that will be included by viator to make this booking software the top one. Many hasitate knowing that this is not a privately heald software but viator being behind it but I personally can't see why this is something that bad? On the contrary this can be something really good making you feel safe being partners with one of the leading companies in the industry.

von Bokun an 5.11.2019

Thank you for your review, Angeliki. We are so glad Bokun has proven to be so helpful and successful as your online booking engine and backend reservation and channel manager.

Bokun Support

Honestly, the worst software we've used

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Luke C.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: None at all. We've racked out brains and can't think of one positive thing to say about Bokun.

Nachteile: Customer service is pathetic. Waiting up to a week for a response on time critical issues and even when they do reply, it's as basic and not relevant. Lost countless bookings due to delayed support. Can't speak with anyone on the phone. APIs change without warning. Issues with customers receiving emails. Continually line of problems with the software which is badly thought out and executed. It would have the upside of being cheap, but then it takes so much of our time it ends up being more expensive than other software. They are owned by TripAdvisor and Viator which we have similar problems with. Don't waste your time. In a nutshell - crap.

von Bokun an 23.5.2019

Thank you for your review. We understand your frustration and know how crucial it is to your business to receive customer support in a timely fashion. We are continually working to improve our customer service response times and the training of our support teams. We appreciate your feedback regarding our API updates and hear you loud and clear; we are currently working to enhance how we communicate product updates to our customers. A manger from our support team will be reaching out to you directly so we can make it right.

Bókun - A booking software and marketplace developing

Caroline S.
Owner and General Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We finally have an online booking platform, that by today automatically takes care of approx. 40% of our accommodation bookings.

Vorteile: When we first got introduced to Bókun we saw the huge potential and the possibility for getting a very useful and handy booking platform for us as family managed small holiday resort, which is not an overkill compared to many other systems.
We were also fond of the idea of the marketplace.

Nachteile: Having worked with the Bókun platform for 4 years now we love it on one hand, but at the same time we are disappointed, that, especially since Trip Advisor jumped on board, no further developments were made on the accommodation platform. This is the main platform we use and we put up from the beginnigs with missing items, or work around solutions because we were always promised that things would get better/easier/more userfriendly or simply missing items would be implemented. We tried to help actively with feedback what we were missing on our behalf.
Last year I then got the feedback, that no further developments are made on the accommodation platform for the time being. All focus is set on tours and marketplace. A huge disappointment for us.
The platform has evolved including all parts and I still believe the accommodation platform is important, too. So it highly would be appreciated to give this part a little bit more focus again.

von Bokun an 2.12.2019

Hi Caroline,
Thank you for your review and feedback. We hear you loud and clear and completely understand your concerns about using Bokun as an accommodations management platform. Our core focus at Bokun remains creating the best platform for tours and activities. But please keep sending us your feedback and ideas for accommodation bookings, and we will continue to alert you of any new features we have added.

Finally found a Online Booking Hosting that fits all my needs

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Francisco H.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Online Booking was basically my main reason why I joined Bokun. I create my own webpages and I had used other online Booking Hostings in the past but none gave me so much as Bokun has done for me. I can connect/linked my products from Expedia, Viator, tripadvisor to Bokun a worryless of keeping track of my allotment since Bokun does it for me. I am 100% satisfied with Bokun.

Vorteile: It is easy to use if instructions are followed, Support Service is always there to help you or willing to get the work done for you, they are very courteous and attentive. Bokun has so many features to helping optimize Online Booking according to your customization. One gets so much for so low of charge. Helps a lot to interact and create partnerships with other users and companies from all over the world. Definitely 100% satisfied with Bokun.

Nachteile: I cannot think about anything that I like the least, perhaps at the start of becoming a new user I might had found it a little too much of information to learn, especially because it was also a new software and lots improvements were done to make it functional, but now it works flawless for me.

von Bokun an 5.11.2019

Thank you for your kind words, Francisco. We appreciate the feedback, especially about the process of learning the Bokun software. We are continuing to work on improving our education and onboarding experience since we know it is a lot to learn, especially at first. Please do not hesitate to reach out to support@bokun.io if you have any additional questions or comments.

Bokun Support

Amazing digital platform to offer tours & activities

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Cristina M.
Product Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a perfect tool to focus all your experiences of the different suppliers and sellers in one system. At least with all sellers listed in the platform. Everyday we are having more sellers that were already selling our products in Bókun, so we have changed our agreements and made new ones through Bókun. It's easier for us. And above all, the possibility to contact new sellers registered in the platform.

Vorteile: The opportunity to get in touch with so many suppliers around the world. The function of the system to connect seller and supplier.

Nachteile: When the system forwards the booking confirmation to the supplier, the supplier doesn't receive the contact details of the customer.

von Bokun an 22.11.2019

Hi Cristina,
We're so happy to hear that you've had such success with the Bokun B2B marketplace! Thank you for your feedback about the booking confirmation details. Each reseller can choose when to share customer information with the supplier. We recommend you speak to the reseller(s) you are working with and ask if they can adjust when they share the customer contact details. If you need more information about how the reseller can make this change within their account, please email us at support@bokun.io.

Bokun Support

Best value for money reservation

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Ralf F.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Kommentare: At the beginning I was a bit struggling, but now as I know the system, it works very well. When I have a problem I get support very quickly.

Vorteile: It is cheap and works very closely with Viator (TripAdvisor Experiences) and Expedia

Nachteile: The fact that it is owned by the biggest player, i.e. Tripadvisor. First of all it is a big advantage but at the same time a risk with regards to GetYourGuide (another very strong partner of mine). So I use two Reservatins System. I work with bokun and have Viator, Expedia, Musement, Holibob, TourHQ etc. connected and on the other side I use GYG directly.

von Bokun, A TripAdvisor Company an 23.12.2019

Hi Ralf,
Thank you for your review and for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you aren't using Bokun to connect with GetYourGuide. We assure you that our goal is to get you connected to and selling on as many channels as possible, in order to put you in front of every potential customer. Bokun shares none of our customer data with the TripAdvisor Experiences / Viator account management team. If you do decide you want to use Bokun to connect to GetYourGuide, or you want to learn more about our GYG partnership, please reach out to us at support@bokun.io.

Execution and support

Dubravko P.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Benefits are to have a software we can rely on, it provides ease of use, it's practical and have the best support we have ever experienced of any partner or platform we have worked with.

Vorteile: Speed, connectivity, ease of use, support.

Nachteile: Adaptability and tailoring for specific needs. We provide special products and software is not so adaptable for such services.

von Bokun an 27.11.2019

Hi Dubravko,
Thank you for your kind words about our support team. We understand your concern about the lack of adaptability of the product for some features. If you haven't already, please do reach out to support@bokun.io and let us know what your specific needs are, and we can work with you to find solutions for your business's unique needs.

Bokun Support

Bokun is the best software for the management of bookings in the travel industry

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Paula P.
Life Coach
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It's one of my favourite softwares. I use it on a daily basis to manage the travel business I work for and I cannot even begin to describe the amount of time and energy I save everyday by using Bokun.

Vorteile: Bokun is the ultimate software for travel operators and travel platforms alike. It provides 5-star service, a full on-boarding process with one of their experts. Plus, they are fully integrated with big travel platforms such as TripAdvisor and Expedia, so you get all bookings in one place and you don't need to check multiple platforms daily, which is a big time saver.
Moreover, Bokun provides beautiful and customizable widgets for your products to put on your website, which increases conversion rates.

Nachteile: It is pretty complex to use, but that's both a strength and a weakness. They do offer professional on-boarding and a great resource library, which makes it relatively easy to learn for anyone with

von Bokun an 26.9.2019

Hi Paula,
Thank you for your review and your kind words. At Bokun, we strive to keep improving our product and our level of service to meet our customers' needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out to support@bokun.io if you have any ideas for how we can improve the product, particularly in regards to the ease of use.

Bokun Support Team

Bad response rate in technical support

Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Gðmundur S.
CTO
Tabak, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In most part good, the response time of technical support, mainly regarding the API is ridiculous. It's almost never shorter then 4 days and if I don't get an answer in about 10 days then I'm not gonna get answers. I would say about 70% of the queries I send to the support that need technical are not answered. But I would like to point out that when I get answers from the programmers then the service is always good.

Vorteile: nothing in particular some parts are good others not so good. Nothing on the top of my head I can think of.

Nachteile: The API is often changed without letting us know.
That extras was changed so that each product has its own extra instead of many products can have the same extra. We rent out equipment in about billion tours, imagine if we need to change the picture of lets say the hiking shoes.

von Bokun an 9.4.2019

Hi Guðmundur thank you for your review of Bókun.

Bókun's support team has grown substantially in the past year after joining the TripAdvisor family and we're currently expanding to be able to provide better (and faster!) technical support for our customers. We are happy to hear that the support you have received thus has been positive and we look forward to continuing that in the near future.

We appreciate your feedback regarding our API updates and "extras" features. We are currently working to enhance how we communicate product updates to our customers. We felt that giving our customers more customization when it came to the extras would be more beneficial to their usage. It also provides a better overview of which extras have been added to each product. Images are added on the product level, not per extra, so if you have different equipment available, you only need to update your images in the gallery for the product.

We hope this helps to clarify!

- Bokun Support

Support team is the best

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Verena W.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It really helps us in our internal communication and organization.
It would be great if it would help us in our marketing in the future. We have made contracts in the marketplace but none of them really brings us much business so far.

Vorteile: The customer service! Very quick, very clear, very helpful for all kind of questions and problems.

Nachteile: For example it should be more easy to make bookings for travel agents or clients which are not in the marketplace. It is a bit complicated to first set them all up as affiliates or agents and then make the bookings for them. Imagine, often hotels or booking offices call in to make a booking and I have to be much quicker to put the booking in.
The software is therefore in my opinion too limited to the marketplace.
I usually use the booking desk to put new bookings in but unfortunately it does not safe the commission here. I have to put it in as discount after I finished the booking.

von Bokun an 9.4.2019

Hi Verena, thank you for your kind words!

Our help center is full of tips for using our product more effectively with both agents and affiliates. For agents, you're able to provide them with login access to your back-end system so they can make the bookings themselves without needing your assistance. You can also create an Agent Booking Area for agents to book your tours more easily. You can provide affiliates with booking engines that they can enter onto their website for customers to book directly. When a customer books a tour through them, you can see it immediately in your Sales Feed & track it in the Affiliate Report.

When using the Book: Experiences feature, you can choose an agent to view all of the products that are available to them. Commission will be added automatically so there's no need to add the discount afterwards. We are happy to work with you to ensure you're getting the most out of our Marketplace.

Please don't hesitate to reach out for further assistance!

Review of Bokun Software

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Jason S.
Sales Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Bokun makes the management of reservations and finances much easier and much more efficient for us.

Vorteile: Great API connectivity with key partners to ensure that our reservation information is up-to-date and accurate. Easy to add schedules, make modifications and update as necessary.

Nachteile: Still missing important features with incoming bookings that are necessary for our work: notably we receive no information on the language of the activity of the reservation. We also cannot create one-off bookings/reservations of on request services; if we were able to create orders with one-time products/services instead of being restricted to selecting something form the catalogue, Bokun would satisfy all of our reservation needs.

von Bokun an 24.7.2019

Hi Jason,
Thank you for your review and for your feedback. We are always updating and improving the Bokun product, and we appreciate your suggested product updates! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other suggestions.

Bokun Opens the Door to Online Sales Quickly

Andy M.
Web Developer
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, Bokun provides a great support service which seems to grow worldwide by the week. Staff are helpful and either provide a solution or make further enquiries to help. New features are announced from the popup help menu, so I can learn new features as they are rolled out and keep up to date.

Vorteile: When creating new products the step by step process provides an easy way to get products live. The Help section walks you through setting up your website for online transactions with guides on payment providers and putting code on your website (no code knowledge required). The best feature is being able to connect with other suppliers and resellers in the Bokun marketplace as well as connect with TripAdvisor and all the major players of activities worldwide. Being able to promote your products globally for free is incredible.

Nachteile: Some may see the startup process a little overwhelming because of the amount of functionality. I would recommend spending time reading the online help. Additional features such as rental of different size bikes and inventory would be nice to see on a single product. This would certainly help businesses with a more complex business model such as rental.

Hi Andy,
Thank you for your review and feedback. As you stated, we are continually enhancing the Bokun product as well as growing our support team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@bokun.io if you have any other product enhancement ideas!

Pleasure to work with Bokun

Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Henk-jan B.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are quite satisfied having chosen Bokun. Besides being a well functioning tour booking and management system, it allows you to expand your business easily by assigning agents, affiliates and joining other marketplaces.

Vorteile: The look & Feel is great and obviously much effort was put into this. The whole system is fairly intuitive and quick to learn. The help documentation is extensive and written well. Should you not find your answer the help team is quick to respond. Fairly easy to set up, the web modules all look good, the dashboard works well in managing your sales and tours in real time. Setting up agents and affiliates also fairly easy to accomplish. Integration with marketplaces such as Viator also quite smooth, all in all, a good experience and would definitely recommend using.

Nachteile: One small issue, no warning when an agents credit is about to reach its limit but we can live with it :-)

von Bokun an 30.4.2019

Hi Henk-Jan,

Thank you for your kind review of Bokun and the team! We're glad that you have had a positive experience with us, and we hope to continue that in the future.

We value our users' feedback, as it's a reflection of how we can improve and serve you better. Your agent overdraft limit is a great feature suggestion that we will forward along to our Product team to look into in the future.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other feedback. We're always happy to hear from our users and learn how we can work better together.

- Bokun Support

Great for bookings, want to see it move to operations

Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Georg A.
Wein und Spirituosen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is OK I worry much with the new owners and what they will do with the pricing of bokun, expecting to move back to our own online booking system if prices rise and just use bokun to book other products with partners.

Vorteile: Easy to manage bookings, good feature set around it.
Many sales and suppliers in the system, good sales canal.

Nachteile: Management of the products can be complicated and often not working correctly.
Would like to see better management around staff, able to assign bookings on guide or driver guides.
The calendar on our web can be slow some times.

von Bokun an 30.4.2019

Hi Georg, thank you for reviewing Bokun!

We're happy to hear that you found our system useful and easy to use. At Bokun, we strive to help our users grow their businesses, including selling your products through channels like your own website, global OTAs and the Marketplace. So, if you want to explore any of this, do let us know!

Our developers are actively working on Resource Management, so stay tuned for more information on this soon!

Last but not least, if you require any assistance on product management or anything in general, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're happy to help.

- Bokun Support

The people there are great!

Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Paulina R.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer service is good, sometimes the technical staff is really slow at figuring out things. I find that they have a great corporate culture and I like working with people like that.

Vorteile: You can do wonderful things with is if you know where to clic and what you are looking for.

Nachteile: When it is updated, sometimes the Help section is not updated. There are some features that sometimes do not work properly or we would like seeing modified e.i. adding the day (Monday...) into the Activity Calendar rather than just the date itself.

von Bokun an 10.4.2019

Hi Paulina,

Thanks for taking the time to review Bokun. We're glad to hear that you've found our tools easy to use and our customer service has been nice to work with!

We are currently reviewing our Helpdesk to improve and update articles and add new ones. We'll make sure to try to update our articles promptly with any new product releases moving forward.

Thank you for the suggestion regarding adding the days in the Activity Time Selector Widget. We will pass this on to our product manager for review.

Don't hesitate to reach out with any other feedback!

-Bokun Support

Super asset to TOs and TAs

Senior Management
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great Market place and smooth connectivty to partners

Vorteile: Customer service
Pricing
Constant development

Nachteile: Just need to add separate entry process for different segments

von Bokun an 31.7.2019

Thank you for your review and for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have had success using the Bokun B2B Marketplace and connections to additional distribution channels. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions for suggestions.

Bokun Support

Backbone of our business!

Adalsteinn svan H.
Marketing Manager
Maritime Wirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Bokun gives us a thought oversight of our operations and helps us planing our tours ahead of time. Easy access to all bookings helps us sending out invoices at the right time which at the end of the day helps us with maintaining a healthy cash flow.

Nachteile: I would prefer a more helpful dashboard to be really able to crunch the numbers and statistics, this year vs the next etc. needing to export a sheet to takes time and effort when it can all be easily added to the dashboard. For example we’d love to push one button to see a breakdown of nationalities compared now, compared to last month and recent years.

Hi Adalsteinn Svan,
Thank you for your review and for sharing your dashboard reporting suggestions. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@bokun.io if you have any other product enhancement suggestions.

Best Solution for Doing Business

David P.
Co-Owner
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Bokun team support is the best my team has ever worked with in the industry. There ability to customize a system that works for us was amazing. There system is a one stop solution with opportunities for future support as we continue to increase our business levels.

Vorteile: Functionally easy to navigate. Very easy for my team to customize groups or set up new products.

Nachteile: The software meets our requirements. I would recommend to anyone.

Great software for tour operating with online sales channel

Nils F.
Dep CEO and Admin
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Bokun is incredibly easy to set up and use, while offering tons of features and an incredibly helpful support team.

Nachteile: Some features were interlinked and required us to set up a chain of different things, which got a bit confusing at times. This has, however, been mostly resolved by recent updates.

von Bokun an 27.11.2019

Hi Nils,
Thank you for your review. We are always updating the Bokun product based on feedback from customers like you, so we're happy to hear that recent product updates have resolved some of your concerns. Please do not hesitate to reach out to support@bokun.io if there are other enhancements you would like to see added to Bokun.

Would 100% Recommend

Adam H.
Operations Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall an amazing experience. I’m a big advocate for Bokun.

Vorteile: Implementing Bokun is one of the best decisions we have made. We were not using a reservation management took before. It has saved us at least 3-4 hours a day of booking management. It has enabled us to significantly scale our growth. The customer experience has vastly improved with the availability manager, booking widget and automated emails. Pricing can’t be beat.

Nachteile: There are some bugs that have taken long to fix, some still ongoing many months after launching. Movement seems to be a bit slow

Making everyday work much easier

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Owner/Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like how the platform give both an option to buy the product now or just pay on the day.

Nachteile: It would probably how bookings are placed on the calender. I'd like it to show them by coming dates as the trend now is all new bookings will be displayed on top pushing old booking far below and it makes it a bit difficult to keep track.

von Bokun an 22.11.2019

Thank you for your review.

If you look at the "Booking Calendar" and "Passenger List," you will be able to see the view you are looking for. The Sales Feed that you see when you first login to Bokun displays a running feed of all your most recent bookings. But click over to the Booking Calendar to see all bookings in a calendar view.

Email us at support@bokun.io or login to Bokun and send us a chat message, and we can walk you through it.

Bokun Support

A practical and effective tool

Nicolas R.
Sales Manager
internationale Angelegenheiten, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had a good experience with the use of the platform and the reception of executives.

Vorteile: Intuitive and easy to use, A simple and integrated way to load products,

Nachteile: The classification of activities, I consider that it is more efficient to separate the activities according to the sector or product that is offered.

von Bokun an 28.11.2019

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for your review. Great to hear that you've had success integrating your products. You can add categories and attributes to your experiences in Bokun in the product setup settings. Don't hesitate to reach out to support@bokun.io if you need any further information or support.

All the best,

Amazing booking solution affordably

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Stepan P.
Mountain Guide and Project Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Bokun provides the only booking solution my business will ever need (I am hoping so:). Moreover, having the majority of OTAs and resellers synced with one booking engine makes it flawless to manage calendar and reservations.

Vorteile: At first, the structure and functionality of this software overwhelm but in no time the user will gradually start appreciating every little detail which makes it so easy to manage all aspects of a prospering tourism company. Bokun provides solutions for tons of different products and services. It also feels that they are always around to give you an extra tip to improve your business or use a new tool they just released.

Nachteile: It takes time to learn how to operate this software, but this applies to everything serious and well made.

von Bokun, A TripAdvisor Company an 23.12.2019

Hi Stepan,
Thank you for your kind words and for sticking with the training as you got ramped up on Bokun. As you said, it takes time to learn the entire system, but we are so happy that you have gotten so much value out of the Bokun system and are using it to connect with distribution partners, sell on your website, and manage your calendars and reservations.