Über Bouncer

E-Mail-Verifizierung leicht gemacht, damit du dich auf dein Unternehmen konzentrieren kannst. Leistungsstarkes, aber dennoch erschwingliches Tool, das vollständig DSGVO-konform ist.

Erfahre mehr über Bouncer

Integration possibilities with email outreach is easy.

Sometimes takes too long to respond, but that's probably me being impatient.

Bewertungen zu Bouncer

4,9
4,9

Bouncer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 205 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bouncer bereits verwendet?

André
André
Cofounder in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best email validation tool in the market

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with Bouncer, both in contact with their support and both in contact with the tool. I validate emails on a weekly basis and I'm satisfied with the results.

- Support is efficient: quickly answer you, deeply investigate your issues; - The bounce rate is the lowest that I've found doing tests comparing other tools; - The price is very competitive, so it's the best cost/benefit ratio; - The blog has a lot of content to help you understand deliverability better;

- I didn't get the bounce rate I wished because of Outlook bounces, but it was still the lowest bounce rate I've got from all other solutions; - I wish we could select if we want to know which ESP is related to which domain;

Jeilanie
SkipTracer/Researcher in Philippinen
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review for USEBOUNCER

Kommentare: On a daily basis, my primary task involves searching for emails and ensuring that I deliver high-quality work to my clients. Thanks to this verifier, I have been able to close deals with over 20 clients this year alone. It has truly been a tremendous help and has significantly contributed to my success.

I really appreciate UseBouncer because it consistently delivers high-quality results for both me and my clients. As an email researcher and skiptracer, having UseBouncer as my backup for email verification has significantly enhanced my skills in tracing. The best part is that it's quite affordable, especially since I regularly purchase their services. It's actually cheaper than other verifiers I've used, yet it doesn't compromise on the quality of my work.

I haven't come across any features of UseBouncer that I dislike, but if I were to nitpick, it would be the login process. It opens a new tab before allowing access to the website, which can be a bit inconvenient. However, this is a minor issue considering the overall functionality and benefits of using UseBouncer as a verifier.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zerobounce Email Finder und NeverBounce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bouncer: The reason I opted for USebouncer instead of the alternative products mentioned earlier was primarily due to its pricing. Usebouncer offers a more cost-effective solution for me. Also, one of the key advantages of Usebouncer is its capability to verify personal email addresses such as AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo, and various others.

GEORGE
Director in UK
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bouncer Free Trial

It was very easy to sign up and start using.

The results were not completely accurate compared to manually sending emails and monitoring the bouncebacks. The bouncebacks in each category were Deliverable = 9%, Risky = 29%, Unknown = 36%, Undeliverable = 95%

Oob
Founder in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Simple, Elegant, and Cost-Effective

Kommentare: You know the feeling you get when you just find a simple product that does exactly what it says it does really well delivered by a fantastic team that demonstrates it cares about their users? Well, that's the way we feel about Bouncer. So happy we found them!

Bouncer is really straight forward to set up, configure, and use. The credit packages pricing is simply the best we've found on the market. But perhaps what we like the most is their customer service. This is going to be close to impossible to beat! We're in for the long haul. :o)

That's a tough one because the solution does everything we could ever hope for and then some when our use case isn't even core to Bouncer's target market. Not much to add here...

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: NeverBounce

Warum Bouncer gewählt wurde: The Bouncer team's willingness to explore our specific use case and help us integrate their solution to our online platform. Again, just awesome customer experience.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bouncer: It was the simple, elegant, and cost-effective solution we were looking for. We absolutely love the user experience it creates for our own users, and the team has been a real pleasure to work with... a fantastic customer experience.

Jared
Chief Strategy Officer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bouncer keeps us in the inbox

Kommentare: Bouncer is a critical part of our business. Dealing with their support and using the product is top notch. They go above and beyond to explain the results of a specific list. I had them even going into manually checking domains in a list I uploaded and giving me a full report back... WAY above what you'd expect.

I love that bouncer gives real bounce stats and they prove to be accurate. It's easy to use and they keep us in the inbox.

Not really a con but I'd love to see two things:Google Sheets integrationUpload history that goes forever (I know GDPR prevents keeping the actual data but showing the file name that was uploaded would help greatly)

Nic
Principal in Deutschland
Outsourcing/Offshoring, Selbstständig

Easy & cost effective email validation

Kommentare: Great experience with both the product, and customer service (with the CTO stepping in to help).

Easy to use via API to integrate in various workflows (Python scripts).Good results, ie decrease of bounces vs. other tools used before.

Batch requests are more accurate, though implementation of this method via API using Python is a bit tricky (for me). Would love a Python library for it, or ready to use code for batch processing.

Hugh
Creative Director in Irland
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Great, clear, clean tool for email verification

Kommentare: So far, so good. I'm someone who likes to keep my processes streamlined and stick to a specific tool as my go-to for specific tasks and so far Bouncer is on track to be my go-to. Looking forward to checking out it's other functions such as 'Toxicity Check' and it's Deliverability suite.

I've just used Bouncer for email verification so far and I must say I found it very easy to use and most importantly for me the results were not only great but it was clear to see and understand with graphics as well as stats included. I love that it gives the option to pay as you go because you can really get a feel for the full facility offered by Bouncer before embarking on larger campaigns.

As I'm new to using Bouncer and have only really checked out the verification aspect I have little negative to say except that (and this might sound silly but in a world of busy people with numerous different software applications on the go it can be relevant) bouncer's domain address is usebouncer.com instead of Bouncer and I know this is probably because the domain 'bouncer' is already taken I think it will cause issues in google searches etc.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Snov.io, ZeroBounce und NeverBounce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bouncer: Primarily it looked the cleanest and clearest and I loved the pay-as-you-go option

Kirk
Business Development Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bouncer helps protect our DNS safer when sending out mass emails!

Kommentare: It has be fairly intuitive and has played a big role in scrubbing out email list.

I like the easy to download reports on the various levels of risk on our email list. We use safe to send and also do another quick review. We have very low bounce rate because of Bouncer.

Sometimes Bouncer will deem an email "safe to send" but it will still bounce when cold email people using woodpecker.co

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ZeroBounce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bouncer: Because of the perceived ease of use when comparing it to other services.

Bernadette Arapan
Bernadette Arapan
seller / dealer in Philippinen
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My personal review

Kommentare: more connections and easy to communicate

easy to use, to connect and communicate

a little bit delayed maybe because of the connections

erkan
engineer in Türkei
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hihg Performance

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

more eficiently high security and the verification check is excellent.

high security and the verification check is excellent.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smmoth and reliable

Kommentare: just smooth

When I look at the app for an email address verification I think about reliability. Like a new car that you bought. You simply want the car to move smoothly and reliably. Not to malfunction and give you headaches. And that's the main issue with email address verification tools. I must be frank I tell you that I don't have formal statistics about its success rates. But, roughly, Bouncer is correct at least 95% of the time. So, I highly recommend it as a verification tool. My team depends on it, and we are very satisfied with its results.

Sometimes, the last 2 leads from the batch take a bit longer (still less then a minute)

Antwort von Bouncer

Thank you so much for your feedback! Indeed Bouncer has a "Windows progress bar" symptom - it's when Bouncer is waiting for last retries of the most tricky emails addresses... As w strive to provide most coverage and precession, we'd hate to drop those last ones... However, if you are in a hurry, you can always "Pause" verification, download existing results, and resume it later.

Kyan
Growth Specialist in Kenia
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value for an email validation tool!

Kommentare: Bouncer was the first email validation team that our team used, primarily due to its low cost and ease of use. I do have concerns over its usability as we scale and believe the Bouncer product would benefit heavily from a stronger focus on API and automation tool integrations

Bouncer prioritizes ease of use, which is crucial for early stage companies like mine - we do not have email validation built into our outreach campaigns which puts our domain health at risk, and having a simple tool to direct team members to as they are planning out campaigns helps keep things moving efficiently.

The tool is great for individual email address verifications as well as bulk validations, but Bouncer does not seem to be supported by very many automation tools such as Zapier. We've been able to use it for early stage growth campaigns, but I cannot imagine using it once we've scaled up due to the inability to integrate the tool with our CRM platform

Antwort von Bouncer

Hi Kyan, Thanks a lot for amazing review of Bouncer! I just wanted to let you know that we are finally on most integration platforms like Zapier ;) Cheers Radek

Alaa
Marketing Manager in Ägypten
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Email validation is the most important feature for us.. We have tried many products before but we found that bouncer is the most accurate product. Customer support is really great and the integration went very smooth

Till now we did not find something negative with bouncer .. I believe we will continue using it

Kushal
EVP Product Management in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Email Verificartion

Kommentare: Great. Really pleased

Easy to connect via API. It reduced the bounce rates of our emails and we see an immediate improvement in the sender score

Nothing to dislike as such. So far we have had good experience with Bouncer

sankar
CEO in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

best tool for verifying emailIds

Kommentare: Fantastic. love to continue.

Ease of UseAffordable priceNot much learning is required to use the tool

There is nothing to comment on this. All the features are useful.

Jessica
Account Executive in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Perfect!

Kommentare: For me being a first-time user ever, I am so happy Bouncer makes my email lead list more effective and removes those that are nonexistent.

The bouncer is easy to use and friendly for first-time users. For me being a first-time user ever, I am so happy Bouncer makes my email lead list more effective and removes those that are nonexistent.

Hard to pinpoint what would be least liked, I would say probably knowing how to eliminate the categories you do not want to. It took me a couple of tries, which wasted credits. I was pretty sad but knew it was more of a user error.

Antwort von Bouncer

Hi Jessica, thank you very much for your review. We are sorry to hear that you had some issues with downloading your file. We believe that there is no such thing as user-error, rather not completely user-friendly interface. We will contact you via email to find out what could be changed in our UI to prevent such issues in the future. Cheers, Bouncer's Team

Mel
CTO in UK

Email hygiene made easy

Kommentare: We haven't used all the features of Bouncer, but overall a very good experience - the results from Bouncer matched the campaign results when emails were actually sent so it's an accurate and reliable output. We found it very flexible and the support team very helpful.

Bouncer for us was a great way to gauge how clean our data lists were and to work out what was safe to send and what would likely be damaging to send for bulk email marketing campaigns based upon clear risk segmentation levels. Pay as You Go was also a useful option despite being more expensive than monthly payments as it gave more flexibility.

Not a major issue as the support team were able to fix it, but a validation on a bulk list did get stuck and it was impossible to get it stopped without the support team's intervention.

Marija
Digital Marketing Manager in Nordmazedonien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why I love it so much

I love it because I can easily integrate it with other tools that make my outreach process super easy and in just one click :) My bounce rates went super low after using it. I highly recommend it! We'll be sticking up to it for a long time.

Since the outreach process I am leading now is an ongoing process, when I clean my lists out of the campaigns that are already active (so for example, I have sent X number of cleaned emails) and I want to review Y more, it spends my credits on both X and Y emails I have. However, I wrote about this asking what the solution here was and they were super fast and responsive. I hope I'll be able to solve this and spend my credits only on the new prospects that I want to reach in the future.

Frank
Managing Partner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Bouncer Delivers on Its Promise and Is Easy and Intuitive to Use

3 things:1) Quick and accurate email recipient validation/verification2) Easy and intuitive to use3) Relatively inexpensive so it's an excellent value

I wish there was a way for Bouncer to get around the frustrating "This server accepts all email formats so we cannot verify if this email address exists" situation. :)

Albert
COO in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very startup-friendly

We used Bouncer on our online tutorial platform and it really helped us manage our user signups. Using bouncer is very startup-friendly as it is easy to implement and does not cost too much.

The feature that I'm seeing not working for us right now is that some email addresses that are valid like ymail.com are still being rejected.

Jamie
Foundee in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cost effective and as accurate as you'll get

Kommentare: No issues, customer support is too notch

Price and accuracy, the API is easy to set up too

Pricing, but they are running a 50% off Covid deal so I only use bouncer now

Keith
CCBW in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I use Bouncer to avoid bounces.

Kommentare: A great experience. Simple, quick and effective.

I tried many email validation software products before deciding on Bouncer. It is simple to use and very cost effective. The lowest deliverability after validation by Bounce is 99.7%. I can live with that.

I am struggling to think of any cons. Price maybe, no not really, as a spotlessly clean email list when starting an email campaign is vital and Bouncer is cheaper than similar products. Nope, I can't think of any cons.

Sorina
Sorina
Marketing Specialist in Rumänien
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Useful and simple app

Kommentare: It's a simple to use tool, that we needed in order to verify email addresses. Good thing we found Bouncer, and that we were able to verify them - it rescued us from bounces, and from not knowing why we have a low deliverability rate.
We only used the CSV import, and the single verification. I've seen that it has 4 integrations (lemlist, Mailchimp, and two others), as well as APIs - which is great for those who need them. Still, I don't know how they work (if they have bugs or something).
Also, the app doesn't check the duplicate email addresses, which is nice. You upload the csv list, and they immediately tell you how many duplicates you have, and how many credits you'll use.
I would totally recommend the app to whoever needs this kind of software. It's accurate, and it's super cool that you pay only for what you're using (almost) - good prices!

Simple to use Pay for what you use Good prices Quick to set up Doesn't check the duplicates or the email addresses that have an error

Sometimes it takes a bit too long to verify some CSV lists. Stays at 99%, but I didn't do anything - it resolved itself

Mary
Founder in Ukraine
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best solution on the market for now

Kommentare: I've been using Bouncer for about half a year now and I'm completely satisfied with this email validation tool. It's really cool that the tool shows you a valid result even before you run the check.

I tried lots of similar tools on the market, but Bouncer provides the clearest validation results.

Maybe the price, but considering all the pros, it's okay.

Natalia
Business Development Manager in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Email validation

Kommentare: Very clear pricing model, an easy way to add credits, a pay-as-you-go option, understandable statuses of emails, very fast verification

A very obvious price plan, an easy way to add credits, a pay-as-you-go option, email statuses that are understandable, and extremely fast verification

nothing, it is enough for my daily needs