Über Bouncer

E-Mail-Verifizierung leicht gemacht, damit du dich auf dein Unternehmen konzentrieren kannst. Leistungsstarkes, aber dennoch erschwingliches Tool, das vollständig DSGVO-konform ist.

Erfahre mehr über Bouncer

Integration possibilities with email outreach is easy.

Sometimes takes too long to respond, but that's probably me being impatient.

Bewertungen zu Bouncer

4,9
4,9

Bouncer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 229 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bouncer bereits verwendet?

Mike
Mike
Administrator in Thailand
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Valuable email list tool

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Bouncer has been largely positive. The platform has proven to be an invaluable tool in maintaining the quality and deliverability of our email lists. The ease of use and the effectiveness of the email verification process have streamlined our email marketing efforts, resulting in higher engagement rates and fewer bounce-backs. The customer support team has been responsive and helpful whenever we've encountered issues or had questions, which adds to the overall satisfaction.

I was particularly impressed with Bouncer's user-friendly interface and ease of integration. The platform's design is intuitive, making it easy to navigate even for those who are not particularly tech-savvy. One of the standout features is the real-time email verification, which significantly enhances the accuracy of email marketing campaigns by ensuring that invalid email addresses are filtered out promptly. This has greatly improved our email deliverability rates and reduced bounce rates, leading to more effective communication with our clients

while the API is robust, the documentation could be more comprehensive. There were instances where we had to reach out to customer support for clarification, which, while responsive, took additional time.

Dan
Account Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best "bang for buck" email validation tools

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been great. I will continue to use Bouncer until I find a better solution.

I like Bouncer's clean UI - it's easy to get in and find exactly what I need. Their tools like email validation and deliverability tests are essential to our business and the results they provide are higher quality compared to competitors.

What I like least about Bouncer is they chose the wrong mascot for their brand. Winston from Overwatch is clearly their inspiration, but I think they should have gone with Tracer.

Antwort von Bouncer

vor 4 Wochen

Dan, thank you for your awesome feedback! We are truly happy, that the product meets your expectations. Regarding our branding... We have to explain ourselves! We are boomers, so Overwatch was not the inspiration for our silverback gorilla Winston :D When it comes to the Overwatch universe, we trust you that Tracer would have been a better choice - she definitely looks friendlier!

Nazmi
Assistant Manager in Sri Lanka
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Review of Bouncer Email Tool: Strengths and Areas for Improvement

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Bouncer Email Tool has been highly positive. The tool excels in ensuring email list quality and deliverability through its comprehensive suite of features

User friendly interface. Responsive support team. Using it along with other email verification tools in a daily basis and bouncer proves to be more accurate compared to the rest. Straightforward implementation.

When uploading a bulk list as CSV, Bouncer mentions most of the emails as "Risky" but majority of them are deliverable. would be great if bouncer can also provides emails without limiting to verification

Jagoda
CEO in Polen

Bouncer review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like how it is easy to use. Of course customer service is always on the highest level.

I don’t know. Nothing to complain right now.

Esteban
CEO in Frankreich
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bouncer - Reliable Email Verification Tool for Improved Deliverability

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Ease of use: Mention how user-friendly Bouncer's interface was and how straightforward the verification process felt. Features: Highlight the specific features you found most helpful. This could include real-time verification, catching disposable emails, or data import/export. Accuracy: Mention how reliable Bouncer's results were and if it helped improve your email deliverability. Customer Support (if applicable): Briefly describe your experience with Bouncer's customer support if you had to interact with them.

Bouncer is an email verification tool that has become a valuable asset in my email marketing toolbox. It boasts a user-friendly interface that makes verifying email lists a breeze. The real-time verification and comprehensive checks, including catching disposable addresses and ensuring valid domains, have significantly improved my email deliverability.

🏀 Bill
🏀 Bill
Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Email Verification Tool with Top-Notch Support

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Highly recommend it. Overall, my experience with Bouncer has been excellent. It reliably reduces bounce rates and helps protect my sender reputation. Despite the minor issues with pricing and occasional accuracy hiccups, the tool's benefits, including fantastic customer support and easy integrations, make it a valuable asset for anyone needing to maintain clean and effective email lists.

I find Bouncer incredibly easy to use, and its accuracy in verifying email addresses is top-notch. It's been a game-changer for cleaning my lead lists and significantly reducing hard bounces. The tool integrates seamlessly with email marketing services, which is a huge plus for me. What stands out the most is their customer support; it's responsive and incredibly helpful, especially when setting up integrations.

The only downside I've encountered is that Bouncer's pricing is a bit higher than other email verification tools on the market. Also, there have been a few instances where it incorrectly rejected valid emails from certain domains, which suggests there's room for improvement in this area.

Illian
Business Opp Manager in Mexiko
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Boosting Efficiency with Bouncer

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Bouncer has been a valuable tool, and I've been very happy with the results.

The aspect of Bouncer I find most valuable is its ability to effectively identify and deter potential security threats, creating a safer environment.

While I understand the need for security, I find Bouncer's selection process to be a bit strict at times.

Baptiste
Account Executive in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Your best ally in email delivery

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Today's emailing is flawed with so many challenges. Finding an email is already hard enough, but now, some email providers get it wrong. And using Bouncer allows you to control which email to prospect into. Helping your organisation to not fall into the spam folder with all the deliverability issues that are known to the SaaS world

It would be great to have email recommendations once bouncer realizes that a specific email is not correct.

Jenny
Data Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tells us whether we're using valid emails!

We needed it to figure out how much of an old contact list was still good, and it does that! The interface is very clear and friendly. It gives a lot of details, like whether the mailbox is full, but also a clear "yes, you can safely send..." or "you should not send...." There are also nice graphs. The price is reasonable, and we can buy non-expiring credits as we need them rather than committing to a subscription. The terms and conditions and the privacy policy were clear and matched the info on the home page.

It is more expensive than similar options, but there's a free trial!

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really good info and user friendly

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Lots of relevant info received back, which I used to clean my lists appropriately. Also it's very user friendly.

Nothing comes to mind. I had a really good experience, so I can't think of much to change.

Jared
Chief Strategy Officer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bouncer keeps us in the inbox

Kommentare: Bouncer is a critical part of our business. Dealing with their support and using the product is top notch. They go above and beyond to explain the results of a specific list. I had them even going into manually checking domains in a list I uploaded and giving me a full report back... WAY above what you'd expect.

I love that bouncer gives real bounce stats and they prove to be accurate. It's easy to use and they keep us in the inbox.

Not really a con but I'd love to see two things:Google Sheets integrationUpload history that goes forever (I know GDPR prevents keeping the actual data but showing the file name that was uploaded would help greatly)

Kirk
Business Development Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bouncer helps protect our DNS safer when sending out mass emails!

Kommentare: It has be fairly intuitive and has played a big role in scrubbing out email list.

I like the easy to download reports on the various levels of risk on our email list. We use safe to send and also do another quick review. We have very low bounce rate because of Bouncer.

Sometimes Bouncer will deem an email "safe to send" but it will still bounce when cold email people using woodpecker.co

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ZeroBounce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bouncer: Because of the perceived ease of use when comparing it to other services.

Muhammad
CEO in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bouncer: The Best Email Verification Service ever!

Integrating the API was blazing fast The API is very easy to understand and use The Script makes implementation for non-tech users possible Perfect pricing

I am sure they'll find time to make the dashboard fancier and UX fixed. But it still gets the job done.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailgun und NeverBounce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bouncer: It's a lot easier to use and more affordable.

Raju
Raju
Head Of Research & Lead Generation in Bangladesch
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It has the perfect API for email verification

Kommentare: Overall Bounce is doing great. I'm happy.

Bounce helps me a lot with cleaning my lead list. I have been using this tool since 2020 and till today. I'm happy to be a member of Bouncer. Bouncer customer support is really responsive. I got an instant solution from them. Thank You, Bouncer

The price of Bouncer is a little bit higher than others in the market. But overall service and their API system are really good.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DeBounce

Zuvor genutzte Software: DeBounce

Maksym
Maksym
Founder in Niederlande
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Must-have validation tool

Kommentare: I'm a loyal customer

I rely on Bouncer's checks, using only what is marked as "safe to send"With every month I receive few to no bounces, so I can see improvements and I can rely on this tool.

I've been honestly thinking about it for several minutes, but I can't find any.The tool does the job.

Levente
Chief software developer in Ungarn
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bouncer - an almost forgotten product

Kommentare: We get virtually zero orders with mispelled email address.

The reason I chose Bouncer was the ease of implementation of the API connection. We have our custom made webshop so integration time and effort is really important. Integration went like a breeze, the application works silently in the background, I almost forget it. Price is reasonable.

There is nothing much I can complain about.

Sharon
Customer Relationship Management in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bouncer in Higher Ed

Kommentare: Fast, Easy, and customized.

Simple to get started & validating distribution lists.

I did not experience any drawbacks of using Bouncer.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Email List Verify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bouncer: Ease of use

Alaa
Marketing Manager in Ägypten
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Email validation is the most important feature for us.. We have tried many products before but we found that bouncer is the most accurate product. Customer support is really great and the integration went very smooth

Till now we did not find something negative with bouncer .. I believe we will continue using it

Sam
Director in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can't imagine life without Bouncer

Kommentare: I could not imagine life without this tool. The accuracy of this tool is unbelievable and I can't see myself using anything else ever again. I've used other tools before but they are WAY more expensive for the same (if not worse) service. I have already referred Bouncer to a friend - I only wish I had looked to see if there was a referral program first!

This tool is so easy to use and the support team is fantastic - super helpful response and very quick too!

I don't have any negative comments to say. It works perfectly for my use case.

Jeoffrey
Head of sales in Frankreich
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A must have

We are sending thousands of emails every day and bouncer really help us to get the best deliverabilityThanks to bouncer we keep our domains safe

It can be kinda slow for the last 5% of emails it is checking

Md
Md
Data Analyst in Bangladesch
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best in its class, no doubt

Love everything about them. The amount of Catch-all emails they can verify is unreal!! And their customer care is super responsive.

Nothing much really other than the pricing. They are extremely expensive. But worth every penny!

Jessica
Account Executive in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Perfect!

Kommentare: For me being a first-time user ever, I am so happy Bouncer makes my email lead list more effective and removes those that are nonexistent.

The bouncer is easy to use and friendly for first-time users. For me being a first-time user ever, I am so happy Bouncer makes my email lead list more effective and removes those that are nonexistent.

Hard to pinpoint what would be least liked, I would say probably knowing how to eliminate the categories you do not want to. It took me a couple of tries, which wasted credits. I was pretty sad but knew it was more of a user error.

Antwort von Bouncer

Hi Jessica, thank you very much for your review. We are sorry to hear that you had some issues with downloading your file. We believe that there is no such thing as user-error, rather not completely user-friendly interface. We will contact you via email to find out what could be changed in our UI to prevent such issues in the future. Cheers, Bouncer's Team

Naimul
Founder in Bangladesch

How Bouncer Saved My Money

Kommentare: Till now I have used 5 different services and I must say, Bouncer, is exceptional. The service is very much straightforward in what it does. It’s cheap and saved me a lot of time while my clients kept on sending emails to their customers. Highly recommended.

1. Verifies active and spam emails 2. High responsive customer service 3. Allows bulk uploads 4. Amazing user experience

1. Would have been great if there was a chrome & google sheet extension

Marija
Digital Marketing Manager in Nordmazedonien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why I love it so much

I love it because I can easily integrate it with other tools that make my outreach process super easy and in just one click :) My bounce rates went super low after using it. I highly recommend it! We'll be sticking up to it for a long time.

Since the outreach process I am leading now is an ongoing process, when I clean my lists out of the campaigns that are already active (so for example, I have sent X number of cleaned emails) and I want to review Y more, it spends my credits on both X and Y emails I have. However, I wrote about this asking what the solution here was and they were super fast and responsive. I hope I'll be able to solve this and spend my credits only on the new prospects that I want to reach in the future.

Javed
Founder in UK
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

A must for your email marketing stack

Kommentare: Very happy with Bouncer, great product and support is good too

Very easy to set up and use. You can verify single emails and bulk lists too. The integrations I haven't used yet but am planning to do so (lemlist in particular)

Once a single email is verified a one-click system, to copy it tot hen paste into an email would be great. I am picking hairs though!