Über NaVetor

Well-designed, cloud-based veterinary software from Patterson!

Erfahre mehr über NaVetor

It keeps improving daily so if i am unhappy with something it can be changed.

Bewertungen zu NaVetor

NaVetor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du NaVetor bereits verwendet?

Sherri
Office Manager in USA

Awesome Product, Easy to Use

Kommentare: It is a great system for record keeping!!!! I really love how everyone at NaVetor works with you. The training was great, the implementation was easy, the customer service is awesome! I really can't say enough about this software system. I have implemented a lot of software systems in my career and this was one of the easiest and best systems out there.

NaVetor is User Friendly. The Customer Service is the most helpful I have ever met. Any suggestions to the software you have, if they can make it happen, they will.

It is not set up for a Mobile Equine Vet so you have to back into the system. NaVetor has done a lot to help me with this though. The system is used to the horse coming to a hospital and not the Veterinarian going to the horse. So the horse doesn't actually "Check in" and "Out".

letztes Jahr

Thanks, Sherri! We're glad you love NaVetor and had a great implementation experience. Keep the suggestions coming - we appreciate your input as we continue to enhance NaVetor!

Bradley
Practice Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

NaVetor has grown by leaps and bounds

Kommentare: We are able to run our practice a lot more efficiently with NaVetor. From reminders, to front office appointments, surgeries, and inventory management. Everything seems to connect in just the right way to take out a lot of guesswork and trial/error we were experiencing with our previous software.

The software is intuitive and helps keep workflow consistent throughout just about all area of our hospital. Integrations with IDEXX and Petlink make running labs and registering microchips a breeze.

The biggest shortcoming I see with NaVetor is the treatment sheet. It has grown, and continues to do so, but still makes monitoring patients in hospital a bit of a headache. That said, I have faith that this concern will soon be corrected.

Antwort von Patterson Technology

Thanks for your review, Brad, and for all of your suggestions for the Treatment Sheets. Suggestions from practices like yours help us continue to make the software better. We are glad you are having a great experience with NaVetor .

Ashley
Practice Manager/RVT in USA

Pros and Cons

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: So far it is worth the struggle to work through for all the positive. Seems to be tailored more to the Dr and not the majority of the staff. Just need some good small details adjusted.

Great set up for the clients and the Doctors perspective. Soaps seem to work better when you can personalize it to the Dr needs.

There can be improvments on the techs perspective. Many things are not set up in the fashion that the technitians work. difficulty with controlled substance set up. some things are off set where others are easy to access. needs better details on what buttons do. Would be better if you can just from computer to computer without logging out. often we are working on our computer in a treatment area then jump onto the computer in a room with a client and it can be taxing to constantly log in and out like an email.

letzten Monat

Hi, Ashley, thanks for your positive review, and for your suggested enhancements from the tech perspective. We are always looking for ways to continuously improve the software for all of our users so we appreciate your input!

Wendy
Owner/Veterinarian in USA

Would not go with NaVetor

Kommentare: Customer service is nice, and they try to help but we have over 40 tickets for issues with the system that they could not help with over chat or phone.

Adding products, services, prescription to invoice was easy and did not require too many "clicks."

Too many steps to "check-out" client. If mistakes are made, VERY DIFFICULT to fix, if at all.

vor 11 Monaten

Wendy, we're sorry that you aren't having the best experience with NaVetor. Our support team will reach out to provide more help, particularly with the check-out process. You have also made some great suggestions for improving the software - many of which we are implementing - so we thank you for those. We will do everything we can to help improve your experience with NaVetor.

Melodie
Practice Manager in USA

NaVetor review

Kommentare: Overall I think NaVetor is pretty great, as long as your internet connection is fast and their servers aren't overloaded. The support team are very helpful and usually easy to get in touch with.

NaVetor is really easy to use, and has a lot of great functions and capabilities. It's very intuitive for scheduling, patient management and processing charges. There is a steep learning curve and it's very easy for new users to navigate once they have the hang of the basics.

It's very "click-heavy" and sometimes navigating it seems cumbersome. getting from one patient to the next isn't always easy, requesting lab work has too many steps, inputting times/and dates can be time consuming because of the drop downs.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi, Melodie! Thanks so much for your review. We're glad you are enjoying the software, and we appreciate all of your feedback on how we can continue to make the software better and better.

Ashley
Veterinary Technician in USA

Best Software for Our Small Wellness Clinic

Kommentare: This software made it possible for the animal shelter I work for to open a small wellness clinic to serve the surrounding neighborhoods. We have always wanted to start a small wellness clinic but software has always been to expensive to even consider it. NaVetor made it possible and we are serving so many of our neighbors and making it possible to keep their pets vaccinated and healthy without breaking the bank.

I love the fact that Navetor is a cloud based software that I can access from any computer or tablet. My veterinarian can access her records and appointments from anywhere and I can access the program when I am not in the clinic. The price point is amazing and the fact they offer assistance for shelters is phenomenal.

I am still always learning with Navetor and often I find out that things I feel could be improved are mostly just user error issues. I always have help with their support staff and that is so important to me because I always need the program working and I need to understand everything because I am the one that uses it the most.

vor 7 Monaten

Ashley, we're thrilled that you can now offer wellness services to the community and that you had a great experience with our support team. Thank you for your kind review!

Morganne
Owner/Veterinarian in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Everything in one place. Easy to use even on the go.

Kommentare: I love the ease of working on Navetor from anywhere (including home). Even on my phone. Especially with the challenges we have faced recently. This software saves so many steps!!!

Everything is so well integrated. Cloud based helps computers run more smoothly. So many ways to get to the same endpoint (works for different "brains").

As with any software, there is a little learning curve though I would say this is one of the easiest to learn. The biggest challenge has been getting out of the old habits from antiquated software.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Morganne! We're glad NaVetor has made your life easier and more efficient. That's our goal for all busy veterinary practices!

Amanda
Office Manager in USA

Great Program

Kommentare: Overall, I think that this program has been very beneficial for us.

We like that it is easy to use and pretty straight forward. If there is ever an issue, it is fixed in a timely manner. The support teams are wonderful!

It is a new program , so there are your expected kinks, but as stated above, the support team is very helpful.

Antwort von Patterson Technology

Thanks, Amanda! We're glad NaVetor has worked well for you and that the support has been helpful. We'll also pass along your kind words to our support team.

Katherine
President/CEO in USA

NaVetor Review

Kommentare: We are able to have our client's pets at our fingertips 24/7 if need be.

I thought NaVetor was very easy to use and easy to navigate. Some software programs aren't very intuitive, but NaVetor was. I would definitely recommend it. - Kathi Schlitz, PALNV, Las Vegas, NV

We did not find any Cons with using this software as the NaVetor Team was very quick to help us through any problems that we encountered.

Antwort von Patterson Technology

Hi, Kathi - Thanks for your kind review!

Diane
Veterinarian in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Addresses what is missing in other current softwares able to adapt better functionality

Ease of use Problem list follows patient easily for best practice Templates for history and exam enhance capture of excellent data Easy to view past prescribed meds Easy to see overall picture of client and hospital Much more

It keeps improving daily so if i am unhappy with something it can be changed. No complaints at this time

Antwort von Patterson Technology

Dr. Levitan, thanks for your positive review! We're glad NaVetor is working out well for your practice, and if we can help in any way, please let us know.

Laura
DVM, Owner in USA

Navetor

Kommentare: We opened with Navetor in October 2019 and they have been with us every step of the way. Friendly help over the phone and easily accessible. Updates have corrected previous concerns and it just keeps getting better!

Ease of scheduling, amazing cost, software help, and boarding schedules

We cannot take a picture of the pet directly from the tablet to upload pictures into Navetor. However, taking a picture from my phone and using email to attach works well. We can troubleshoot with Navetor, but we've been so busy I haven't had the time. I wish I could go into the soap and see all the information (Navetor set-up specialized test result boxes and comment boxes for us) without unsigning the document to read my text boxes. Otherwise, no concerns.

Antwort von Patterson Technology

Thanks, Dr. Cooper! We value the opportunity to be part of your successful practice, and we thank you for your kind words and support!