Über Carsforsale.com

Carsforsale.com genießt das Vertrauen von über 22.000 unabhängigen und Franchise-Autohäusern in den Vereinigten Staaten.

Erfahre mehr über Carsforsale.com

Integration is amazing and the way they can source it out to others has been huge for us.

I've tried to contact facebook about the wrong information and all I get is, I'm sorry but it's the information that was sent to us and we cannot change it.

Bewertungen zu Carsforsale.com

Carsforsale.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.165 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Carsforsale.com bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.165)

Samantha
Samantha
General Manager in USA

Excellent value and utility

Kommentare: Signing on with Carsforsale.com has allowed me to trim my budget without losing any revenue (sometimes you trim a lead generator and are surprised to notice an effect when you thought they didn't perform). This isn't the case - moving to Carsforsale was wonderful for us professionally.

I honestly am very satisfied with all of the utility and versatility of Carsforsale.com. We were looking for a more price-effective option for a website. What we did not bargain on was ALL of the tools that came with. Not only do we have our website, but it accurately lists our inventory and the updates are nearly instant. We also enjoy the export to our other lead generators as well as Facebook Marketplace. It is seamless and easy.

There isn't anything that I strongly dislike about our Carsforsale.com website. One thing I wish we had more option with is images on our website or the ability to add pages. However, given the price tag - I'm not going to get too worked up about it!

Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Forget the rest, go with the best!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] and the Cars for sale team have been nothing but professional and helpful with our website and its progress. Anytime I call or get called I am greeted, and they are more than willing to help. Your employees are a critical chain in the smooth functioning machine of business. This is a team with a strong chain and [sensitive content hidden] has been a great help and solid link to the success of this company. I have nothing but great words to say about Carsforsale.com. Thank you all for your continued help and support.

Customer service is a dying breed. These people are so friendly and helpful with updates, and tuning your website to what you want. Plus they are always willing to improve and help.

That we had to go through 3 other web providers before coming across these. WIX was overpriced and i could never understand their customer service center. They are a loud call center setting with improper english speaking individuals.

STEVE
pres in USA

Great Tool

Kommentare: whenever I call in for help, I am able to resolve my issue. Usually is just user error!

Easy to add inventory and check on VINs. Great for uploading pictures as they are formatted as the best format needed for the website.

integration with Craigslist and Marketplace could use some work

Antwort von Carsforsale.com

Hi Steve, our customer service team tried reaching out to you but, unfortunately, we weren't able to catch you. If you get a chance, please give us a call back to discuss some of our tools to help you leverage them for the maximum amount of leads possible. Give us a call at (866) 388-9778 and we'll walk you through next steps with our integrations.

Marion
Member in USA

Very Satisfied

Kommentare: Remarkable … I’ll be with Carsforsale until

Professional layout, easy to use and has everything you need one stop shop

No complaints I am very satisfied with Carsforsale

Julie
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything needed for a small or large dealership

Kommentare: Carsforsale has become crucial in advertising our inventory and facilitating ease of paperwork. We tried another product for a few months who promised better features, we were very disappointed and quickly came back to carsforale. Highly recommend.

I have worked with the Carsforsale.com software for well over 10 years. The Flat Fee pricing is perfect! With so many additional expenses in this world, it is nice to have some consistency. The Website that integrates our Inventory and Customer management is always reliable and consistent.

The paperwork printing needs some work, customers phone numbers do not transfer over, and having a Bill of Sale with more details would be nice. We like that it is customizable, and we can make it work for any specific need, ie adding lienholder information, customer notes and description of fees.

Joe
GM in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great quality and customer service at a very affordable price.

Kommentare: I'm a very happy customer.

The price can't be beat for the features and great customer service.

Ability to edit/make changes to website content yourself.

Jamus

Interface

Kommentare: Pretty good service and it doesn’t break the bank

The loan application process is very simple

Pictures are blurry when they export to other sources

Matthew
Finance Manager in USA

Honest Opinion

Kommentare: Customer service is responsive, the program itself is easy to use & has what you need for small dealers

Access to inventory, paperwork such as buyer guides etc within seconds compared to other programs is great

No real cons for the price point, nothing but good things to say

Mercedes
Mercedes

Love the Service!

Kommentare: Love the service! Easy to use and very affordable

The website and integration of third party services is great quality and included!

Would like to be able to include more BHPH reports and payment history

Abby
Director of Paid Digital Media in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Value and Customer Service

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

As an outside consultant I had not worked in carsforsale.com before. After talking to the client, I was surprised at how inexpensive the platform was and it took care of all of their needs really well. When some pages were not available, they contacted the team and they added the pages for them on the site.

Some SEO features are not available or easily accessible. In trying to improve organic ranking I was surprised at how the site was not as editable as I had hoped.

Gerardo
DIGITAL DIRECTOR in USA

Awesome Product

Kommentare: The software integrates with everyone and it has been great. We have never had an issue.

Easy to use, and easy to roll out to the team. One of the most reliable software/websites I have ever used.

CRM portion is a little difficult to navigate at first.

Grant
principal in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

The best website and independent auto dealer advertising interface without breaking the bank.

Kommentare: They have been great for the 9+ years I have used them. I havnt changed and won't.

Inexpensive. User friendly, always updating. Great for posting to mass alternative websites. very good phone app to quickly upload inventory or delete it.

We lost the craigslist posting tool long ago but the rest of it still makes it great. Not many or any flaws that i am aware of.

Brian
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great but no Facebook messenger integration

Kommentare: I switched to a competitor because there I needed to be able to integrate Facebook messenger.

The price can’t be beaten. It is easy to use. Has most integrations that competitors offer at higher prices. Credit acceptance application integration

There is no Facebook messenger integration. Unable to separate leads based on salespeople assigned

JOSE
CEO in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Valuable to our business.

Kommentare: Not familiar with another product that would match the services offered by Carsforsale.com.

The social media integration fits our model perfectly. The ease of use. Real time editing. Easy and quick integration with other 3rd Party vendors for feed exportation.

Would be even better if it had more dealer website templates.

Saad
Automotive, Selbstständig

Not too many leads compare to CarGurus and truecars etc

Kommentare: Average

Website is good It has good features Nice design

Not too many leads compare to compatitorers

Tara
Admin in USA

Great Dealership Tool

Kommentare: We have used this software for 4+ years and for the price it’s great.

It’s inexpensive compared to other software companies. It allows you to set up a website included with cost which is the best pro. It also connects with social media.

In general the website is not as popular as say Cars.com or Auto Trader as far as generating leads.

Rachel
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Above average software/below average customer support

Kommentare: The Carsforsale.com platform is the only one I have used so I do not know any comparable platforms. However, I may start looking this year for other platforms as this one does not seem to be scaleable as my business grows. It is very generic. The upside is the website never goes down and has never had a bug in it that required work arounds. It is an average experience.

The software is user friendly for both the customer and the business. The customer can easily view product and contact the business. The business has ease of adding and deleting inventory as well as many reports that show where business is coming from and what is driving interest in certain types of inventory.

The program language is not compatible with other software in the industry. Automatic updates are often 2-3 days behind real time. An item no longer in inventory will reappear on the website because it was available in the update from yesterday. It does require monitoring daily to ensure accuracy. Also, customer support lacks follow through. There is no one person dedicated to your account that you work with. It is whomever answers the phone and that can be time consuming to bring the new person up to speed on the issue that has been already discussed with someone else. Finally, updates to the platform itself are not easy. They are a basic layout and changes to it are limited and not always done correctly.

Antwort von Carsforsale.com

Hi Rachel! We're glad we had the opportunity to discuss your inventory distribution feeds to ensure everything is up-to-date. We're always just a phone call away if you have any questions. So whenever you're ready, we're happy to update your website design and integrate your partner services ? all at no cost. Get some design inspiration at https://dealers.carsforsale.com/website-portfolio/ and give us a shout when you want to update at (866) 388-9778.

James
Sales & Finance in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"Progress Is Impossible Without Change"

Kommentare: Overall Experience: The overall experience feels like I am part of a committed community that will protect consumers data while providing a beautiful system to explore vehicles for sale. The back end of Carsforsale is easy to use. Well for me as least. You can only lead a horse to water...
But, keep it up. I can handle it and ready to experience any upcoming updates!
The designs are beautiful with a very very low cost and referral incentives. You are not greedy. You are cheap and quality. That is a rare combination to find. You are that rare combination I found back in 2010. Keep it up!

Most Like: The consistent and frequent software updates. *Specifically; the new access method for submitted application. I admire Carsforsale and their improvements on the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly. I have many ideas for you and theories about you. I hope you have those ideas as well. I am excited to see what else you come out with in the near future. I stick with you because I have been using Carsforsale since 2010 and see where this is going. Keep it up.

Least Like: The customer service and website customization capabilities. *Specifically: 1. The lack of truth in the "Custom-Built Design" page. 2. The unwarranted, unnecessary, and irrelevant opinions from the representatives. - Example: A representative once said: "I don't think that will look good". This is why I work ONLY with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I could go on, but it does not matter; because the way I feel is objective. I'm too picky. I'm too fast. I'm to egotistical sometimes. Carsforsale is not my company. It was more me than the representative, but still, I never asked for her opinion. I also trust that one day the final product of my requests when requested; will match the promises under the "Custom-Built Design" page. Because they have not been matched lately.

KEVIN
OWNER in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GREAT PRODUCT AT REASONABLE PRICE!

Kommentare: I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS, I HAVE OPENED OTHER CAR LOTS AND IMPLEMENTED IT IN ALL OF THEM! GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE!

EASE OF USE, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH, INTERGRATES AND PUSHES INFO TO OTHER SITES VERY EASILY!

NON THAT I CAN THINK OF, THIS PRODUCT GETS UPDATED AND KEEPS ME COMPLIANT ALL THE TIME!

Glenn
Glenn
Sales and Finance Manager in USA

Carsforsale.com..... Carsforsold.yes

Kommentare: The overall experience with carsforsale.com is superb and I realize how much effort and time I was wasting before cfs.com. With so many tools as they have here, I cannot imagine being without it. 22

Where do I begin? Here are a few out of many things I truly like about the carsforsale.com software. First the ability to post your inventory to over 400 sites allows exposure of a car dealers products and inventory unlimited number of shoppers . Next The "View Competition" button allows you to see where your vehicle stands in comparison to other cars nationwide. Another great feature is their custom overlay tool, check it out when you have a chance.

I guess if I must include my "least likes" regarding carsforsale.com I can only think of two. First, in some scenarios "not all' their tool which allows the user to add pictures to inventory selections will only add one pic at a time which can take forever. Second, At times logging in to the sight can be a chore, especially when in a rush as they have a multistage confirmation routine aspect than cannot be bypassed. Still an all around great bit of software.

Jerry
sales manager in USA

Review of Carsforsale.com

Kommentare: I appreciate the inventory listing and the picture borders . I do however wish we could write our own descriptions to be more fact or comfortable to read when going to place on facebook or even the ads in the inventory section as they are very dry . Once we verified info an d such it would be nice to be able to have a synopsis in real language in stead of what the site currently generates. As for the picture borders I wish there was a way to be able to captur them for use elsewhere in other ads.

I believe the program is rather easy to use and seems responsive to the needs of the dealership . Easy to get personal contact if needed and ery helpful personnel.

I am ok with the software but believe it should intice more information from the customer such as ready to buy , just looking, comparing, etc. When I get a lead I respond really quick and in most cases within a minute or so. Yet even with quick response times and diligent follow up emails I must say that to have only captured a couple of sales is disappointing. It may be us , the clients, or how the program filters leads . I get so much more response from my own Facebook ads than from the program . I very rarely get a response to my emails to the lead . Maybe it is me but really would like more responses.

William
Sales & Finance Manager in USA

Easy to use & Inexpensive for start-ups

Kommentare: We mainly use it for the website, inventory & finance applications. Great support teams in every Dept, depending on what your issue is.

Dealer Website & the support team that set it up. Price is the best we've seen.

No real CRM capabilities at all; it's more of a Hub for leads & finance applications.

Jr
Director of Sales finance & insurance in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product to introduced to your dealership

Kommentare: I am glad that it got introduced to my dealership I take a couple pictures I plug my stick in after I put the Vin number in everything falls into place it is populated and generated, if I need to speak to anyone I just called and their customer service is excellent

It is a very easy to use platform, which allows you to customize and use which features that you need to use for yourself, you are not required to use every feature, but it is time efficient easy to use and A must have for your dealership

I honestly can say that there are really not a lot of features if any that I dislike, if there is something about a product I just like generally I will switch from that product I’ve been with Carsforsale.com about eight years

GINGER
OFFICE MANAGER in USA

ALL AUTO SALES (GINGER REDDICK) OFFICE MANAGER

Kommentare: I THINK IT IS A GREAT APP FOR CAR DEALERSHIPS. IT PRINTS OUT THE PAPERWORK FOR THE BILL OF SALES AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU NEED TO SELL A CAR.

I LIKE ALOT ABOUT THE SOFTWARE. I LIKE THAT ONCE YOU ADD A VEHICLE TO YOUR INVENTORY THE APP SAVES THE VEHICLE IN THE APP ONCE SOLD. WELL IF WE HAVE TO RE-SELL VEHICLE WE HAVE TO REPOST IT AND I LIKE NOT HAVING TO POST THE WHOLE AD AGAIN. I LIKE THAT THE SOFTWARE INSERTS SPECIAL ITEMS ABOUT EACH CAR. IT IS VERY USER FRIENDLY. GREAT APP.

THAT IT MAKE YOU VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY THROUGH YOUR CELL PHONE EVERYTIME YOU GO INTO IT. ONLY BECAUSE I HAVE LOST MY CELL PHONE A FEW TIMES AND HAD TO GET A NEW PHONE AND THE APP DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THE NEW PHONE SO YOU R UNABLE TO GET INTO THE APP WITHOUT VERIFYING IT IS YOU.

Omeir

Good Dealer Websites

Kommentare: Just wanted to have the options of down payments and monthly payments showing, but they go by pre set templates, customization is only possible in minor adjustments.

Easy to use software, mobile app works great and uploading cars is easy

Not versatile for Bhph dealers, tried changing to where website only showed downpayment and monthly payments and couldn’t do it.