Filtern nach:

Über Carsforsale.com

Carsforsale.com genießt das Vertrauen von über 22.000 unabhängigen und Franchise-Autohäusern in den Vereinigten Staaten.

Erfahre mehr über Carsforsale.com

Zeigt 1.415 Bewertungen

Samantha O.
Samantha O.

Excellent value and utility

Kommentare: Signing on with Carsforsale.com has allowed me to trim my budget without losing any revenue (sometimes you trim a lead generator and are surprised to notice an effect when you thought they didn't perform). This isn't the case - moving to Carsforsale was wonderful for us professionally.

I honestly am very satisfied with all of the utility and versatility of Carsforsale.com. We were looking for a more price-effective option for a website. What we did not bargain on was ALL of the tools that came with. Not only do we have our website, but it accurately lists our inventory and the updates are nearly instant. We also enjoy the export to our other lead generators as well as Facebook Marketplace. It is seamless and easy.

There isn't anything that I strongly dislike about our Carsforsale.com website. One thing I wish we had more option with is images on our website or the ability to add pages. However, given the price tag - I'm not going to get too worked up about it!

Susan B.
sales/used cars in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Control your inventory with a few clicks

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The ability to display the current inventory to the public is a great benefit and a must have in these COVID Pandemic times.

The software allows you to complete the task of adding new inventory, or editing existing inventory simple. The step by step process assures that you don't forget any of the important details. The ability to scan the VIN barcode and automatically display vehicle specifics is a real time saver.

The need to input mileage and price for each vehicle when you are displaying "email for price" or "email for mileage is a waste of time. Although the ability to display videos of inventory is available, you have to first publish the video elsewhere and input the URL into CarsForSale, which is too much trouble and time consuming. Being able to instantly take video and upload directly would be very helpful. Additionally I have been unable to find a way to bring a "SOLD" vehicle back into inventory, except to completely reenter everything. If this feature is available it is not clear how to use it.

Steve L.
pres in USA

Great Tool

Kommentare: whenever I call in for help, I am able to resolve my issue. Usually is just user error!

Easy to add inventory and check on VINs. Great for uploading pictures as they are formatted as the best format needed for the website.

integration with Craigslist and Marketplace could use some work

Antwort von Carsforsale.com

Hi Steve, our customer service team tried reaching out to you but, unfortunately, we weren't able to catch you. If you get a chance, please give us a call back to discuss some of our tools to help you leverage them for the maximum amount of leads possible. Give us a call at (866) 388-9778 and we'll walk you through next steps with our integrations.

Gerardo C.
DIGITAL DIRECTOR in USA

Awesome Product

Kommentare: The software integrates with everyone and it has been great. We have never had an issue.

Easy to use, and easy to roll out to the team. One of the most reliable software/websites I have ever used.

CRM portion is a little difficult to navigate at first.

Bee A.
manager in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Business wouldn't be as smooth and stress free with out there services

Kommentare: they help me keep my business running and stress free for pennies on the dollar.

It keeps my inventory in line, helps me keep track of the time I have my vehicles and helps me price them according to the market at current. I can print out inventory sheets with all the info "i want" and give them to customers which is so nice. I can also do my paperwork right here and know my profits individually or all together. This company offers a easy to use program that helps me manage my inventory and my expenses with each car and even posts to facebook for me which in hand helps me get it placed in other groups, and on my facebook page and my website looks awesome.

there is nothing i do like about the software .. nothing at all

Casey L.
PRESIDENT in USA

Carsforsale.com Review

Kommentare: A FEW MINOR BUMPS ALONG THE WAY BUT IVE ALWAYS BEEN OVERALL HAPPY WITH CFS. I WOULD DEFINETYLY RECCOMEND TO SMALL DEALERS

EASY TO USE CFS PAID ATTENTION TO THE MINOR DERTAILS FOR THE APP THAT MATTER FOR TIME MANAGEMENT( ID DINT REALLY NOTICE UNTIL I COMPARED TO A COMPETITORS APP.

FACEBOOK MARKET PLACE ADS ARE GENERIC, THEY DO NOT LIST IMPORTANT INFORMATION LIKE DRIVETRAIN OR TRANSMISSION TYPE FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE ADS HAVE BUGS AND SOMETIMES DONT GET UPLOADED

Tara D.
Admin in USA

Great Dealership Tool

Kommentare: We have used this software for 4+ years and for the price it’s great.

It’s inexpensive compared to other software companies. It allows you to set up a website included with cost which is the best pro. It also connects with social media.

In general the website is not as popular as say Cars.com or Auto Trader as far as generating leads.

Marc E.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It does several things well

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall has several benefits. Some things you do better than V12 Software and somethings they do better than you. Unfortunately this means that until one of you do better at everything I am paying twice monthly.
I expect to choose one or the other soon to cut my costs.

It integrates my inventory to my other website with V12 Software automatically each night

Ease of paperwork is a major issue with me. I spend way to much time on it when I have a customer in front of me. I have called and complained and was told they are putting a work order request in but nothing has improved and it has been more than a year since the first time I called about it

Clint K.
General manager in USA

Car for sale.com review

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Caraforsale.com has been a great resource for our business

The inventory feeds from my inventory management system and pushes the cars to caraforsale. Once the cara are in I can push ads multiple places

The login makes me verify my account every time I login.

Delaney O.
Automotive, Selbstständig

Convenient!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far it has been a great experience.

It is easy and convenient to use. I love that it integrates with forms and I can print reports.

I don't have the ability to do all of the customizing on my website.

James A.
Sales & Finance in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Progress Is Impossible Without Change"

Kommentare: Overall Experience: The overall experience feels like I am part of a committed community that will protect consumers data while providing a beautiful system to explore vehicles for sale. The back end of Carsforsale is easy to use. Well for me as least. You can only lead a horse to water...
But, keep it up. I can handle it and ready to experience any upcoming updates!
The designs are beautiful with a very very low cost and referral incentives. You are not greedy. You are cheap and quality. That is a rare combination to find. You are that rare combination I found back in 2010. Keep it up!

Most Like: The consistent and frequent software updates. *Specifically; the new access method for submitted application. I admire Carsforsale and their improvements on the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly. I have many ideas for you and theories about you. I hope you have those ideas as well. I am excited to see what else you come out with in the near future. I stick with you because I have been using Carsforsale since 2010 and see where this is going. Keep it up.

Least Like: The customer service and website customization capabilities. *Specifically: 1. The lack of truth in the "Custom-Built Design" page. 2. The unwarranted, unnecessary, and irrelevant opinions from the representatives. - Example: A representative once said: "I don't think that will look good". This is why I work ONLY with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I could go on, but it does not matter; because the way I feel is objective. I'm too picky. I'm too fast. I'm to egotistical sometimes. Carsforsale is not my company. It was more me than the representative, but still, I never asked for her opinion. I also trust that one day the final product of my requests when requested; will match the promises under the "Custom-Built Design" page. Because they have not been matched lately.

Steve B.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Teresa Brewer, Co-Owner/Business Manager is responsible for getting vehicle on carsforsale.com

Kommentare: Since I'm, Teresa Brewer, Co-Owner/Business Manager and the only one who works with computers here at Steve's Auto Sales. I've had a great experience with carsforsale.com, with the exception of the wrong information getting to facebook. Otherwise, I enjoy working with your software and visiting with our customers regarding our vehicle. Since I'm able to type in the VIN and get the information on each vehicle I put online, ya'll have made my work so much easier. Ya'll are very helpful, especially since I have so much other paperwork to do. Thank You very much for your software and your help!

The software is easy to use for inputting information about our vehicles, especially after inputting the VIN. It's very nice to have the information for each vehicle already there, so I don't have to type in all the information. Several other important things about the software is: (1) Inventory: able to keep up with vehicles online and vehicles sold, get a printout of vehicles in inventory and vehicle sold, (2) Leads: it's great for customers to get in touch with us on a personal level to discuss the vehicle they are interested in, whether it's by phone, text, or email. (3) Social Media: it's very important to get our vehicle out to the public, therefore, social media is a great way to get the information out, so I don't have to go to each website and retype the vehicle information. (4) Tools: printables to print out which form is needed for each vehicle, (5) get reports for vehicles and (6) Contact: able to contact carsforsale.com when needed!

The only cons are having the wrong information show up after I've saved the information for a vehicle. I always check to make sure the information and price I typed in or the right information was automatically put in for the vehicle is right! I called and talked with someone at carsforsale.com and was told we cannot help what happens when it gets to facebook or another medica site. And for some reason by the time the information get to facebook the information is different or the price is different. I've tried to contact facebook about the wrong information and all I get is, I'm sorry but it's the information that was sent to us and we cannot change it. So, what do I do in a situation like this? No one seems to know the answer to this question!

Danielle H.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I'm really considering switching to Carfax

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: When I started here five years ago, I had never sold cars before. This is the first and only software I've ever used and it's comfortable and familiar. Over the last five years the software has grown and changed in many positive and efficient ways. CFS customer service is top notch. There's never been an issue they couldn't solve for me quickly. But as your competitors grow and change, I can't help but notice there's a lot they can offer this company too. I do hope that I see more leads generated from CFS.com and more marketing campaigns in the near future. I'm rooting for you guys :)

I love the website and the customer service for the website. Very professional, easy to use and simple to update. One phone call and customer service did the rest. The recent updates and addons in response to the pandemic are exceptional. Text Leads - Brilliant. Works great, just wish customers utilized it more. Mobile App - I use it all the time, especially when importing vehicles into inventory.

Lead generation is non-existent. I cannot recall the last time I got a lead from CFS.com. I never see TV commercials, social media ads, or SEO targeted ads from CFS. I don't see CFS advertise in the same capacity and frequency as competitors such as Carfax, Cars.com. If you're not consistently pulling new clients to your site to see my merchandise then what am I paying for? What is keeping me from going to Cars.com or Carfax for CRM? I feel as if I'm relying solely on my social media presence and website SEO when it was my understanding that customers could and would find our merchandise on CFS.com. Conclusion, brand recognition; get with it or get lost. Your competition is beating you and winning me over more and more everyday, especially CarFax. Not only is Carfax THE authority on car history reports, but they have impressive CRM software, awesome lead generation, top notch free marketing materials and the price is directly competing with CFS. The recent security updates. Texting a code every time I want to review an application is tedious to say the least. Now I find myself printing applications, just so I can review them later. I never used to print, I would just open the doc in CFS. Now I'm wasting paper, which is wasting money and resources. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate how serious you take protecting sensitive info, I wish there was a more efficient way to do so.

Rachel G.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Above average software/below average customer support

Kommentare: The Carsforsale.com platform is the only one I have used so I do not know any comparable platforms. However, I may start looking this year for other platforms as this one does not seem to be scaleable as my business grows. It is very generic. The upside is the website never goes down and has never had a bug in it that required work arounds. It is an average experience.

The software is user friendly for both the customer and the business. The customer can easily view product and contact the business. The business has ease of adding and deleting inventory as well as many reports that show where business is coming from and what is driving interest in certain types of inventory.

The program language is not compatible with other software in the industry. Automatic updates are often 2-3 days behind real time. An item no longer in inventory will reappear on the website because it was available in the update from yesterday. It does require monitoring daily to ensure accuracy. Also, customer support lacks follow through. There is no one person dedicated to your account that you work with. It is whomever answers the phone and that can be time consuming to bring the new person up to speed on the issue that has been already discussed with someone else. Finally, updates to the platform itself are not easy. They are a basic layout and changes to it are limited and not always done correctly.

Antwort von Carsforsale.com

Hi Rachel! We're glad we had the opportunity to discuss your inventory distribution feeds to ensure everything is up-to-date. We're always just a phone call away if you have any questions. So whenever you're ready, we're happy to update your website design and integrate your partner services ? all at no cost. Get some design inspiration at https://dealers.carsforsale.com/website-portfolio/ and give us a shout when you want to update at (866) 388-9778.

Josh P.

Best Bang for your Buck

Kommentare: Their Customer service is 5 star very knowledge able and always there to help.

We are a independent Dealer and for one price we get an amazing website with unbelievable tech support and easy to understand and follow basic CRM to track our leads, plus they help us post to social media. Have an app to use, plus you get to post all your units on their listing sight on top of all that! BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK HANDS DOWN!!!!

Wish it was easier to assign the lead to my sales people from the APP.

Matt H.
sales manager in USA

Time Saver

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In a nutshell carsforsale.com does exactly what you are going to want it to do. Its fairly straightforward and simple to use, allows you to manage multiple online platforms from one location, provides you with accurate and detailed information to keep you marketplace competitive, and most importantly of all it allows me to be better and more efficient, freeing up valuable time to handle the other aspects of running a car store.

Great software. At a small dealership where there are limited employees, I fill the role of buyer, salesman, finance manager, sales manager etc..... because of this having software that provides seamless integration to our website, social media sites, vendor sites, CRM and DMS is essential. Carsforsale.com does all of this and more. It allows me to accurately portray the options of our vehicles, manage the photos and promote the dealership simply by following its lead. It also shows me what my competition is doing, gives me the ability to see pictures and options that are available from other dealers in my area. Having this information makes hitting a price point that allows for a fair profit, while still moving each unit if a timely manner, and it allows me to do this with out having to look to other places to gather it.

I really don't have any complaints about the software. About the only thing i can find that I dislike is it requires email or text verification to log you in from time to time. It would be nice if I could verify a computer or device one time and not have to do it again.

Michael C.
President in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best dealer website for the price

Very Customizable, also able to change the theme on the website, very responsive support team, has it's own implementation with Facebook Marketplace, CarGurus, and Carfax. I am sure it has more implementation abilities, however that is the platforms that I use and are subscribed too. Also gives you free NVMTIS reports, which is really nice to use, besides Carfax and Auto check.

The mobile version isn't on the same layout as the desktop version like V12 software is able to do, but I am very very happy, and it's not a complaint.

Amy B.
Office Manager in USA

Helps my business grow

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Customer service is top tier. We always get a happy person (no automated responses) willing to help, quick on follow up and answers our questions. We've been extremely satisfied with how Carsforsale was one of the first to integrate with Facebook and has continued to add the latest and greatest technology to help our business grow -- like chat/text responses, COVID messages and social media.

The software is easy to use, mobile friendly, and stays up to date with the latest advancements and features you are seeing out there.

Leads must be answered in the software instead of in the CRM. Doesn't not automatically automate with our inventory management software -- which I admit is very old. You have found a work around for us, which I appreciate tremendously, just wish the updates were a little more frequent.

Joshua C.
Vehicle Donations Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Carsforsale Keeps Growing - in a good way

Kommentare: Open to ideas and helpful organizing menu options.

Easy to add inventory with photos on my desktop PC or from my phone with the app. I appreciate that they continue to add functionality to their website. Customer service is great!

Some of the features from a higher priced software out there. Would like to be able to add our own custom webpages for vehicle donations.

Kevin H.
OWNER in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GREAT PRODUCT AT REASONABLE PRICE!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS, I HAVE OPENED OTHER CAR LOTS AND IMPLEMENTED IT IN ALL OF THEM! GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE!

EASE OF USE, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH, INTERGRATES AND PUSHES INFO TO OTHER SITES VERY EASILY!

NON THAT I CAN THINK OF, THIS PRODUCT GETS UPDATED AND KEEPS ME COMPLIANT ALL THE TIME!

Dan E.
owner in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for used dealership startups

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall great experience. For $99 the service is a bargain. US based company with domestic support. A great value.

Very easy to use. It gets the job done for small dealerships starting out. Very easy to post vehicles and software is relatively glitch free.

All of it's features are as basic as they come. When adding a vehicle, you are only able to log 1 cost for the vehicle and doesn't give you the option to add more. Just 1 cost line. CRM is very basic and does not have the ability to distinguish where the leads are coming from.

Alicia B.

Can't Be Beat

Kommentare: The value carsforsale offers can't be beat! They stay up to date on the latest trends and have a great customer support. The easy to use software makes it fast to make changes to your website, vehicles and print multiple forms as well.

Quick and easy to make changes, great customer service, quality product for a fantastic price. There isn't anything I don't like!

When trying to print the window sticker the margins are not set correctly so they get cut off. In order to use I have to transfer them to a word doc and edit them.

Darrin C.

Do you actually care?

4 letztes Jahr

The cost is fair for what you do. Your service is better then most. But you have made so many changes it not user friendly

You have made so many changes in the system for the worse in ease of use. Really it’s to the point of dropping you The requirements for a code to pull a credit app for my team is frankly a pain in the add. There has to be an easier way. Our ability to push to Facebook or market place always glitches for some reason. On your mobile user face your designers put message for more info before the info for the car which creates a lot of waisted interaction and key board shoppers. Really that was stupid I can believe someone actually approved that.

Rolando R.
Business Manager in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My experience using Carsforsale.com

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. From the personalization they provide and swift results when request a change to our site. The experience with customer service staff if effective and pleasant. Knowledgeable staff are eager to implement your ideas.

The most I like about this software is that offers a mobile app that allows you the flexibility to be effective in updating inventory selection the website carsforsale.com designed for us.

Not much I don’t like about the software. The app stays updated the functionality is as effective as it can be The only thing I would Integrate would be Craigslist automated posting, and google plus automated posting

Glenn I.
Glenn I.
Sales and Finance Manager in USA

Carsforsale.com..... Carsforsold.yes

Kommentare: The overall experience with carsforsale.com is superb and I realize how much effort and time I was wasting before cfs.com. With so many tools as they have here, I cannot imagine being without it. 22

Where do I begin? Here are a few out of many things I truly like about the carsforsale.com software. First the ability to post your inventory to over 400 sites allows exposure of a car dealers products and inventory unlimited number of shoppers . Next The "View Competition" button allows you to see where your vehicle stands in comparison to other cars nationwide. Another great feature is their custom overlay tool, check it out when you have a chance.

I guess if I must include my "least likes" regarding carsforsale.com I can only think of two. First, in some scenarios "not all' their tool which allows the user to add pictures to inventory selections will only add one pic at a time which can take forever. Second, At times logging in to the sight can be a chore, especially when in a rush as they have a multistage confirmation routine aspect than cannot be bypassed. Still an all around great bit of software.