Über Voiptime Cloud

Mit der vielseitigen cloudbasierten Kaltakquise-Lösung, der mehr als 1.000 Nutzer*innen vertrauen, kannst du die Gesprächszeit um bis zu 300 % steigern.

Erfahre mehr über Voiptime Cloud

Easy to track client's status. Can integrate system with my email.

No sms option, this software is developed mainly for outcoming calls, incoming calls are not recorded.

Bewertungen zu Voiptime Cloud

Voiptime Cloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 80 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Voiptime Cloud bereits verwendet?

Vladimir
Vladimir
Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse Coordinator in Ukraine

Extremely simple and reliable software for sales

It's really great software that helps to lead and manage our customers. It helps to organize our sales in a more productive way so that we don't miss any opportunity. Thanks to the real-time dashboard, I can now analyze and control data and monitor my team's work. In addition, while working with a big amount of customers, I can customize fields for client's card and import data easily. And one more thing, now we don't worry about forgetting our planned events and meetings as with this cool system we receive reminders not only in software but also to our email address.

Martin
Martin
Ukraine
Quelle: GetApp

Online dialer, recording, lead management and scheduling

I own a telesales company with a head office in Amsterdam and remote agents in different countries. All my employees use Voiptime to manage prospective clients and to make calls. This is a cloud solution, easy to log in, with excellent call quality. We record all conversations and are able to download them and to send to our clients who can proceed with leads. Lead and call statuses, callback, notes, lead source features help to work with leads more effectively. We definitely recommend this to business looking for a system to manage leads and to make online calls.

Only desktop version, no mobile application. Only outbound calls. When we export the database from the system into .exl file, we are able to export only lead contact information, no notes.

Lucy
Team leader, sales consultant in Irland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outbound calls software with lead management options

Kommentare: Outbound calling, lead management options, affordable prices, online access.

Voiptime combines lead management tools with an outbound dialer. This was the main factor why we have chosen to work with this software. The price of Voiptime is relatively affordable, in combination with call rates of our sip provider, we've got quite a good deal. Unlimited call recording capacity storage, unlimited quantity of leads.

Very limited reports, system does not enable to buy a sip number as a part of the solution, only outbound calling options.

Nazar
Nazar
Project manager in Ukraine

Makes sales more effective

This software is a lifesaver to my day-to-day sales functions. It helps me to organize my performance and to be super productive. Now I can easily track lead's status, see all client's communication and listen to my previous calls. With the help of click-to-call functionality, I can reach to my clients just with one click. Cons: I don't have now some urgent minuses. Completely satisfied with it. In future, it will be great to be able to create email templates

Dmitry
Dmitry
User Acquisition Manager in Ukraine
Computerspiele, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best solution for SMBs

VoiptimeCloud has helped us to become better organized and procedural about our business development and sales. It automates the work of our sales reps and they now can focus on working with leads and developing opportunities, not on data entry. The speed and flexibility of the tool are impressive - finding contacts, creating views, calling directly from client's card, and updating information has become much faster and effective. The user interface is well designed and friendly.

I dislike nothing. However, it would be good to be able to make internal calls between managers for solving some urgent issues.

Yaromyr
Yaromyr
Head of ASR IT in Ukraine
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An excellent tool to manage and connect with your sales pipeline

I like how well everything is organized and my team can efficiently make calls and send emails. It provides me with complete real-time visibility, right in my CRM. In addition, my sales reps love using local presence to get more people on the phone. Thanks to this feature, 80% of our phone calls are picked up and this helped to increase connection rate.

Really can't think of anything right now. However, analytics leave a bit to be desired and are more inflexible than I'd like.

Ilya
PPC specialist in Ukraine

Effective CRM

I love how Voiptime Cloud helps me stay organized, focus on things that matter most and close more deals. Now, I do not miss any details (can refer to the call any time thanks to calls records), can keep all my document organized (all important files (contracts, bills) can be attached to the system) and set up callbacks as well as meeting reminders in the calendar and receive notification reminders both in the system interface and your email.

Anton
Anton
Project Manager in Ukraine

Invaluable tool for your daily sales tasks

It simple software that automates our day-to-day performance. Now we can work with data, submitted by our website leads, right away and not lose any of our prospects (thanks to web-to-lead feature) set up calls and meeting reminders call directly from clients card and enter notes during/after the call improve our work by analyzing call records

Alex
Alex
Search Engine Optimizer in Ukraine

Automatize my day-to- day performance

Voiptime Cloud is really reliable software. I am able to take notes while on a call with my clients, schedule meetings and callbacks, backtrack my call history to link the calls to my clients.

Nothing, I am impressed with all features of this software compared to what I have used in previous sales roles.

Valeria
Valeria
PR Manager in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All-in-one solution

Kommentare: Voiptime is the best software we tested for optimizing sales and managing agents. It’s a great all-in-one solution.

Awesome software for an efficient sales process. Apart from having a super-efficient predictive dialer, it also includes lots of other useful features. The sales reps especially like that it keeps all the customer-related information in the client cards. And I love the fact that I can oversee their work at any time thanks to the real-time dashboard and sales reporting.

No cons for me, but a tool provides only a dialer but does not sell online numbers for use with a dialer. Therefore, I have to look for a supplier to buy DID and Sip numbers.

Rebecca
Sales and Education Manager in Kanada
Kosmetik

We are very happy with this system

Kommentare: This system makes our communication with clients much more organized and professional. We do our scheduling in Voitpime and use it to call our clients to introduce new products, invite to events or set meetings.

Client management tools, callback and meeting scheduling, calendar, online dialer with affordable call rates, ability to make calls from a local number, call recording, scheduling, client assignement and segmentation.

Dialer works only with outcoming calls, for now we are forwarding all incoming calls to a desk phone number.

Anna
Call Center Manager in Polen
Telekommunikation

Reliable dialing software for call centers

Kommentare: We have chosen this software for our call center operations after our friends recommended it. It is reliable and cost-efficient. Client support via Skype is fast and helpful.
Good solution for B2B telesales. Polecam.

The call quality is excellent. Easy to use. All conversations are recorded. Filters can be applied to contact lists.

The system is developed for outcoming calls. Incoming calls are not recorded. The system should also support incoming calls in order to be used by blended call centers.

Christoph
Founder in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So far the best system we have worked with

Kommentare: The amount of managed leads significantly increased.

All leads are organizes and in 1 place. This makes things a lot easier! We started to manage the bigger amount of leads because of an inbuilt dialer - this really saves a lot of time!

Unfortunately it is impossible to personalize design of the lead management system itself. It is the biggest cons, I believe.

Larry
Account Manager in Kanada
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Everything is one click away

The best experience we've had! Voiptime is a multi-functional system which allows you to perform many actions without wasting time. Easy, fast and innovative.

Sometimes we had freeze-ups but their technical support team fixed everything within a very short time.

Rosalia
Sales Representative at ADT in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

VoiptimeCloud is a Timesaver

VoiptimeCloud is an extremely reliable software that helps me to organize my daily functions more effectively. With this cloud system, I am more concentrated on sales rather than on process. I am able to take notes while on a call with my clients and backtrack throughout my call history. In addition, I can set up a callback and automation system does the rest.

It would be helpful if I can edit previous notes on the client's card and create email templates to save even more time, but support team has promised to work on these features.

Stephan
Director in Ukraine
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great solution for B2B sales

Kommentare: I work in sales and call centers for over 20 years and tried different software. Voiptime is the best combination of useful lead management tools, a dialer and an affordable price.
My team uses it for making B2B sales calls and managing customers.
Voiptime support team helped us to choose and buy SIP number with best tarrification for countries we target. The quality of calls is excellent and the call cost is affordable.
We were able to start working with the system within 15 minutes after the registration.
All client information is stored in the system: phone recordings, documents, contact information, notes and is accessible to all team members.

So far this solution is good for outbound calls, but does not work for inbound calls. We were able to set a call routing, enabled by SIP number provider, however it would be nice if Voiptime also worked for receiving calls.

Temitope
Telesales Agent in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Voiptime knows time is money

this is really the most convenient, time-saving and user-friendly sales dialer I've ever used. With just one click I can connect with my clients so that to save lots of time. It is so convenient to listen to calls for not forgetting any important detail. Besides, we increase the number of answered calls thanks to using the same local codes as our client's country or region.

so far there are the following things I would like to be improved: we can't send text messages or voicemails to our clients.

Maryna
Marketer in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We definitely recommend Voiptime Call Center solution

Kommentare: This is the exact solution we have been looking for!

First of all this software satisfies all our needs as we make both inbound and outbound calls, the outbound campaings are easily configured just in 5min, it also has a voice broadcasting, which we really needed for our business and last but not least we were glad to find it really cost-efficient.

We are completely good, no cons have been noticed so far.

Mirjam
Account Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Dialer + tools for working with clients

Kommentare: We re an international recruiting company, searching for job candidates in different countries. We need to make a lot of calls on an affordable price and to organize our candidates' database.
Voiptime helpes us with this. The call quality is excellent and all calls are recorded and stored in the client profile.
With the Add Notes option we update information on candidates. The Add Document function allows us to upload CVs and offers sent.
As our clients are in different time zones, Schedule Callback tool helps us to set a call for a proper time and reminds about it at the time of the call.
Good softare for good money.

Good call quality, affordable price, lead management tools, ability to assign project to a responsible manager.

Head, Telemarketing in UK

An ok software for telesales

This system is easy to access and is reliable. We work with business to business telesales and use the dialer to reach clients. The connection quality is all right. Tools are easy to use, call can be made with one click. Works with IVR. Shows new contacts in dashboard.

Stephen
Executive Manager in Ukraine
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Helpful solution for client management

Kommentare: This is a cloud solution, easily accesible from everywhere. Good lead management tools. It helps us to organize our sales and client management. Our sales team updates all client information at the system and we can always check status of clients and what was done to contact them.
We use Voiptime Cloud also to make calls. The solution allows us to record phone conversations and download recordings.
The client card is easy and can fit all customer information we have.

Mykola
Mykola
Team Lead in Ukraine
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly LMS that is constantly improved.

Easy-to-use software that doesn't require a long training for my colleagues. They constantly improve their functionality. Very helpful support team.

It would be helpful, in a case of urgency, to be able to make internal calls between managers. Also it would be great to have a predictive dialer.

Rostyslav
Rostyslav
CTO in Ukraine
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Plug-in Call center with CRM integration for Toastme

Kommentare: We had a task to quickly build call center with support of our custom CRM and were surprised with the exact match of Voiptimecloud product.

Fast integration Customer relationship and flexibility Customer support

So far we didn't face any problems with tasks that we had to solve.

Olga
Sales Manager in Polen
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is an easy system for sales

Kommentare: I want to leave my review of Voiptime Cloud as I find it really easy to use and handy for my work.
It helps me to schedule my day and all follow-up calls and keep client infromation organized.
I like the fact that all phone calls are saved and I can download recordings.
First I was quite suspicious about this system, but after 3 months using it by me and my colleagues I think it is great for sales departments of small and medium companies.

Easy to work with, online

Tried to integrate my email box several times, however no emails were shown in the system. Sent a question to support. They answered that after adding your email to the account it takes about an hour for emails to be shown. Keep this in mind.

Vitalis
Security Data Analyst in Tschechien

Telecommunications

Great software with recording option. Affordable pricing. Easy configuration. Amazing support team. Completely satisfied