Über Rave Alert

The leading critical communication and data platform trusted to help save lives.

Erfahre mehr über Rave Alert

The software is intuitive, easy to use and works well.

Bewertungen zu Rave Alert

Rave Alert hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 95 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Rave Alert bereits verwendet?

Stephen M.
Sr. Director EHS in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Trust in your ENS chosen company

Kommentare: We switched from MIR3 which was a nightmare to use. It was very confusing and counter intuitive. That was about 8-10 years ago. We also use th Rave Guardian system but that did not uinfluence our decision to go with Rave Alert. I have no regrets and feel like Rave is still the best choince for ENS in higher education.

The software is intuitive, easy to use and works well. They also provide training that is always available. The company is open to suggestions and they keep improving the system.

There are some new features that I am not familiar with but I'm sure it is because I have not kept up with the training that Rave has offered.

vor 7 Monaten

Stephen, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Dan L.
EHS Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Rave Application in the Chemical Industry

Kommentare: Best way to do group notifications and customized notifications.

Easy to access and being able to notify mass groups when needed.

I still find it a little confusing on selectin and deselecting the delivery methods. I would also like to see an app that can be used on your mobile device.

vor 7 Monaten

Dan, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Sonya K.
Emergency Mgmt. Coordinator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Rave Alert Review

Kommentare: We have had really good experiences with Rave Alert for the most part. Again, the biggest complaint is not being able to access citizen data so that we can assist them. We have sent notification messages and EAS messages with ease.

What I like most about the software if the ease of use. There are a few easy steps to sending an alert, so when seconds matter, it is really easy to get a message out. I also appreciate that I feel like by bringing on Deron Lord, Rave really was trying to do the most for their customers. I really appreciate being able to ask Deron anything, or voice my concerns and he ALWAYS comes back with an answer.

I absolutely hate the fact that we don't have access to our subscribers. We have lost customers that want to deal directly with us in getting things changed or set up, but we are forced to direct them to an email address for assistance....that is within 24 hours. I actually just went and changed my recommendation on the previous page from 10 to 6...almost 5 for this very reason. I wish that Rave would get with the times as far as the character limitations on a character limits. Twitter has a character limit of 280 now and most cell phones have no problem with more than that. Limiting a short or Twitter message to 160 seems archaic. Also, not loving the side menu over the tabs across the top. It is alot harder to find where to change system items now.

vor 7 Monaten

Sonya, thank you for sharing your experience and concerns with Rave Alert. We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us improve the way we provide enhancements and updates to the platform over time. We would love to learn more about how we can improve. Please contact us at ravesuccess@ravemobilesafety.com

Crystal D.
Director campus safety in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Decent product

Kommentare: Functions as expected. No major impacts and loss of services is rare. Reliable.

Typically has little or no issues. Could improve user interface but overall functions.

Appears that they did away with the map for tornado warnings.

vor 7 Monaten

Crystal, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Steve T.
EM Specialist in USA

Long-time Administrator

Kommentare: I have been an administrator for two different university's spanning over 10 years. It have been one of the most popular and reliable systems during that time. Their customer support is top-notch, whenever they are needed. However, some of the newer systems are much more visually appealing and have a more streamlined interface. Rave has recently updated the interface, improving it's functionality.

Rave Alert has been a very reliable system with great customer support behind it for many years.

Older architecture and user interface prevent it from being great.

vor 7 Monaten

Steve, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Douglas R.
Police Chief in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

RAVE Alert Review

Kommentare: RAVE is a relevant platform for our school. It helps us keep our campus informed of situations that could potentially affect them while on campus or as they travel to and from campus. It also provides a mechanism for constituents to communicate with our 911 call center or our campus department via phone or text.

Simplicity of its use for our constituents and for our administrators. It's relevant technology for today's environment.

I would like to see RAVE adopt a geo-fencing capability that would enable users to create a geo-fenced zone and invite various individuals to join the geo-fenced zone for a select period of time. If a user left the zone others on the group would get an alert. I see this technology with other competitors and I would like to see RAVE to have a similar product. I have been asking for this technology for the past few years.

vor 7 Monaten

Douglas, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Joseph T.
Director, Emergency Management in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Reliable system, very intuitive, near perfect customer support.

Kommentare: One word: Awesome. I'm really happy we made the switch 5 years ago, despite the significant increase in cost. I no longer have sleepless nights wondering "Will it work?" or "How long will it take to reach everybody?" or "Can I truly rely on automated tornado warnings?" etc.

Rave Support is second to none. Company leadership and product engineers actually listen to end-users and implement the voice of their customers into the platform.

While I agree an occasional refresh of the interface is necessary; when organizations have a lot of end-users (alert senders), the implementation can be problematic and requires a high degree of hand-holding for the System Administrator. I love the new design and appreciate the availability of the "classic view"; however, incremental changes along the way are an easier pill to swallow than having the whole interface suddenly appear different.

vor 7 Monaten

Joseph, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Cameron W.
Police Lieutenant in USA
Strafverfolgung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Easy to Use and Reliable

Kommentare: We have had good results with Rave. Their customer support team is also very reliable and we have worked with them on a few minor things since implementation. They were very quick to help resolve the issues we had. The product has worked well. Also, the communication regarding maintenance windows or program enhancements has been nice.

Integrating this platform into our existing procedures was fairly painless. Rave, using standardized file formats, made it easy to upload our existing lists, etc. Integration with Smart911, the availability of a smartphone app, and other features made it a clear choice to switch to this vendor.

We have, so far, not found deficiencies.

vor 7 Monaten

Cameron, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Beth B.
Emergency Planner in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Rave Alert is ideal for institutes of higher education

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been positive, from the customer/client support team, and implementation, through to the Rave technical support group. The software itself has proven to be solid and has not failed us.

We have used Rave Alert for our university emergency messaging for more than five years, and we have found it to be reliable and effective. Additionally, and perhaps equally as important, we have found Rave Support to be incredibly responsive and helpful when we encounter issues or have questions about ways to change or address changes our our end.

At this moment in time, I am unable to think of anything we would change about Rave Alert.

vor 7 Monaten

Beth, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your support over the past five years.

Korban B.
Health and Security Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple and effective

Kommentare: Like my 1999 ford ranger, not the prettiest but it gets the job done for a OK price. we just had a campus wide fire drill and within minutes we had 100% accountability of all our students.

the pre canned messages we have saved are very useful

I would love if Rave had an app so I could send a message if needed while I was away from the office. Also I wish it was easier to set up new pre canned messages, and I wish that the "Mass Text" could have more characters than 160 or so.

vor 7 Monaten

Korban, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Randy C.
EMC in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

RAVE Alert for Colleges?

Kommentare: RAVE offers cost effective solutions for mass notification. They are competitive with other alerting companies and offer a product that works. We have not experienced interruptions in service. We have some concerns with using RAVE but overall we are happy with the product.

I like the pricing model. We don't pay per call fees and the pricing packages are straight forward and easy to understand.

The fields are still very much geared toward college campuses or educational settings. There are questions that city's or even other type industries wouldn't use. They also tout their 911 feature that allows dispatch to see information for anyone subscribed. The problem is that if your dispatch center does not subscribe to Smart 911 then dispatch will not see their information. RAVE does not offer platforms that don't promise that to anyone inputting their information therefore, it gives people a false sense of hope. I've voiced this concern and was promised it would be addressed but after several years subscribing to RAVE they have not changed that.

vor 7 Monaten

Randy, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Anthony B.
VPAA in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

Kommentare: Excellent product. Highly recommend to other colleagues in higher education.

The platform is easily integrated into our daily activities, and provides a quick learning curve for users. This platform's ease of use allowed for a very quick end user adoption.

Some limitations were noted in the use of the survey features. There needed to be a more robust and/or/if logic flow for some of the templates. We used this to product for a daily wellness check due to COVID-19. We found it wasn't as user friendly as we preferred.

vor 7 Monaten

Anthony, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Ashley P.
Interim Technical and Security Services Admin in USA

Great Product for Higher Ed

Template customization and integration with many platforms to maximize the dissemination of messages.

I have had issues with logging in several times if I logged out while in a different department. It seems this could be streamlined for users who have access to mulitple sites.

vor 7 Monaten

Ashley, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

John W.
Chief of Police / Emergency Services in USA
Strafverfolgung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Effective emergency communication and notification tool

Kommentare: We have mass notification within our agency which decreases off duty response time. Our community appreciates knowing when an emergency is happening in their neighborhood.

This product is much more user friendly then the two products we used before. We have had excellent support and recommend this product to other agencies

I do not have any con's to list for this product. We are completely satisfied with the benefits this product offers us.

vor 7 Monaten

John, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Ted L.
Emergency Communications Dispatcher in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use to get emergency notifications out

Kommentare: We use Rave Alert for emergencies only, including automated weather alerts. It works well autoamted and set on it's

Easy to set up alerts and send in emergencies. Templates can be turned on or off for users with the new role based access control, which is a great way to limit accidental messages.

Snap send has some limitations on flexibility, but easy to work around.

vor 7 Monaten

Ted, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Joseph H.
AVP of Emergency Management, Campus Safety and Environmental Health in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

My review

Kommentare: Very good, it has been excellent in crisis and daily operations

Easy of use and low maintenance and it is always ready to use.

I don't really have any at this time. I like that you need to log into a website to access it.

Alana P.
Response Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Multi-use System

Kommentare: We are able to manage over 300 Healthcare and Emergency Management agencies through our system. We can quickly and easily obtain impact information, census data, and impact assessments through Rave with very little effort on the adminstrative side. The additional add-ons such as Collaborate and Guardian only expand our capabilities and create new ways for us to reach out and interact with our partner agencies.

The multitasking capabilities, the ability to utilize multiple platforms, and the ease of use are easily the top three "likes" for this software. However, without the robust support system that Rave has in place is probably the most valuable aspect of this software. I've been fortunate to work with the Rave team from sales to setup and they have an amazing team that is responsive and quick to work with us regarding solutions.

There's not much to dislike about the software; mostly it's personal preference accessibility items.

vor 7 Monaten

Alana, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Nikki B.
Director of Communications, Advocacy and Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

This software allows us to quickly and efficiently communicate with our staff, participants and families to deliver important information. It has increased our productivity, advocacy and fulfillment of requirements.

The only feature we consistently wish the product had was the abilty to respond within the alert to a specific person rather than to create a new alert. Having to do this feels clunky and not as professional as we would like.

vor 7 Monaten

Nikki, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Lee D.
User Services Consultant in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Works as advertized

Emergency Notifications, It's bulletproof. Works every time we need it.

Cannot group alerts, that is such low-hanging fruit that I can not believe that it's not a feature. It's not intuitive for new users. User rolls are a mess.

vor 7 Monaten

Lee, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Kobie B.
Emergency Preparedness Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Rave Alert Review

Kommentare: Our experience with RAVE Alert has been great, the team has supported us in growing and developing our emergent communications system.

That it is easy to set up and deploy, we can quickly send a mass number of communications with just 3 clicks

Not really, there have been a few bumps in the road but everything was quickly taken care of by the RAVE team.

vor 7 Monaten

Kobie, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Dennette D.
Communications Center Supervisor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Rave

Rave is easy to use. Our agency set up templates that the user only had to add the location/time. This made the notification process go smoother and faster for our department.

As an administrator, I wish we could archive templates we no longer use. Some of the templates are no longer used but may need to be reactivated. Also, in the reports, it would be nice if we could file archived reports in categories.

vor 7 Monaten

Dennette, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Brian G.
Dir of Emergency Management in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Rave Alert at a Major Research Institution

Kommentare: I have been very satisfied with the product as designed. Also relatively impressed with the continued improvements without negatively impacting the core functions that are important to me. They make a real effort to listen to customers and make improvements based on their feedback.

The mass notification is reliable and user friendly. It is rare a software solution so effectively meets our needs.

The ability to use prompts to edit key information across alert modes

vor 7 Monaten

Brian, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Brent R.
Supervisor in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Dispatch Center

Kommentare: No complaints from my perspective. Have been satisfied with the product and will continue to use it.

Overall easy to use, and easy to access.

No issues to report. Overall have been pleased.

vor 7 Monaten

Brent, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Ken L.
Dean of Student Life in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Rave Alert for Emergency Notifications

We were able to easily integrate our users/students into the Alert system through a direct import. The SMS Opt-in features are great for our families and guests as well.

I wish that replying "Stop" did not block notifications for all lists. I don't think this is a feature of Rave, but we have had some students miss emergency notifications because they replied "stop" to a non-emergency alert.

vor 7 Monaten

Ken, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.

Kristy R.
Dispatcher in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent choice!

This product is easy to use and utilizes multiple options for delivering notifications. Highly recommend!

I haven’t found any features I don’t like.

vor 7 Monaten

Kristy, thank you for sharing your experience with Rave Alert, we love hearing how our customers are using the software to solve day-to-day challenges! We greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to evolve and grow.