Moki Total Control Erfahrungen

Über Moki Total Control

Moki Total Control enables you to quickly and easily manage all of your Android, iOS and BrightSign devices at scale.

Erfahre mehr über Moki Total Control

Bewertungen zu Moki Total Control

4,9

Moki Total Control hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 24 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Moki Total Control bereits verwendet?

Naveed
Naveed
Web Developer in Pakistan

Best android device management tool Ever

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I give me control of every thing best experience with this tool I am very satisfied with this product.

Moki is very easy to setup and run. The dashboard are very user friendly. The price is very reasonable.

Need to improve customer support overall it is very great tool in this price.

Thomas
IT Manager in USA

Moki Review

Kommentare: We solved for everything with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our salesperson, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our support specialist. If I needed help [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was there in minutes. He would take things to the engineering team. We even found that the App Configuration for TeamViewer broke, and it was T[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] team who realized it was a TeamViewer developer issue. I took the findings from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and TeamViewer created an updated release to fix the problem. All in all, during the pandemic, we looked at all MDM platforms. Only Moki Total Control gave us everything we wanted and needed, was affordable, and by far, the BEST customer support I have experienced in my 20 years in this industry. The other vendors would get an email back to me within a day, or a phone call within 48 hours. I would click on the purple chatbox and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] would be there in a few minutes.

The most impactful feature is Kiosk mode. We sent these phones out to about $1,500 patients across Massachusetts so they could attend Telehealth meetings. We were able to lock down the phones, add all the apps needed for each particular Community Health Center, and could support the phones using the App Config for Teamviewer. Using the App Config with Tokens and APIs made it so we did no have to touch 1,500 phones, just give them to patients. When they needed support, they just opened the Teamviewer app.

I cannot find anything that is a "Con" for Moki Total Control.

Collin
Collin
Post Producer in Deutschland

Moki provides Total Control

Moki helps me to get more customers to my business. Brings more connection between people and businesses

Its difficult to understand in the first moment, but they give good explenation on their website.

Prabhakar
Prabhakar
CMO in Indien

Best solution for android control and device management

Kommentare: It is a very easy-to-use and feature-packed tool. It's smooth and fast.

I used it to manage android devices and It is really awesome. The first thing I liked the most about Moki Total Control is how easy it is to set up and run. It is very easy to configure and gives you access to a variety of options. The dashboard is simple and straightforward to use. The device controls and monitoring options are easy, and the reporting features are helpful in many ways. It is an effective mobile device management solution for businesses. The support team was very helpful, and during the implementation time, they even took the time to walk me through the setup of my account.

There is nothing to dislike about this tool.

Abhishek
Abhishek
Marketing Executive in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

An excellent tool for MDM

Kommentare: Our main purpose to use this tool ia to remotely control our users device, to keep track of them, to provide them with regular updates and support when needed. And we are happy with the product till mow as it supports both the android as well as ios. We have been able to troubleshoot any problem and to provide required solution from sitting at a far far geographical distance. This tool has made our organisation a better place than before.

I like the user interface how simple and smooth it is. The tool is an easy to deploy tool and is available at a very reasonable price. You can request for a trial if you want to. Besides these, they have a very responsive customer support team which is always up for help.

Earlier we had some problems wh the product interface but with time and regular updates all the troubles got disappeared.

Faith
Head of Service Delivery in UK

Moki meets our needs

Kommentare: The experience is good - it does what we need to do and allows us to service clients easily

The software is easy to use and is flexible allowing us to set up devices in accordance with client needs as well as being able to manage the estate of devices easily and securely

It is slow at times and we still have users on Classic and it is labour intensive to move to later iterations of Moki

CEO in USA

Moki has been great

Kommentare: Moki has been great to work with. Very responsive to our needs and easy to use.

Moki is easy to use and continues to be the most stable MDM software we'd ever worked with.

I really haven't had any major issues with software.

Partner in Finnland

Perfect in simplicity

Kommentare: Overal experience has been very good and we have used the platform for little over 4yrs. now. As in many other systems, there are it's own tricks to learn but once you got those, you'll be satisfied enough and a need to look elsewhere is low.

The basic use of the platform is simple enough in a computer. It is easy to check all the vitals in one or two views, which is great and the scalability to manage larger networks is made easy. It is at it's best in Android platform. IOS is great too but Apple limits the experience at their end.

Moki's lack of responsiveness does not support your viewing experience in iPhone and only nearly in an normal size iPad. A responsive UI to check my system status without the need of computer access would be great.

Antwort von Moki Mobility

Hello, Tom, and thank you for your review. You are correct that Moki's platform does not render very well on smaller 5 to 7-inch devices. We have plans to make the UI more friendly for those customers who need to access their accounts on the go. Thank you for your continued business and let us know if there is anything that we can do to help.

Content Manager in USA

Moki is a simple and effective mobile device management platform

* Very simple and fast to provision * Simple user interface * Great device health reporting * Fast and friendly support

I have no issues with the platform. It does what I need it to do, effectively.

Saraphin
Content Writer in Südafrika
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Device Management at it's best.

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is great and easy to use. It has great device management and remote control and offers fast support.

It has a stable performance. It is an easy device provisioning and has simple use.

Sometimes freezing can occur and the price is disheartening plus it is limited only to mobile.

Ryan
Ryan
Remote Connectivity & Mobility Engineer in USA
Chemikalien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Shared Devices in Manufacturing

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been very positive. Moki has recently been more engaged with their customers as they look to expand their services, which is good to see after they went a few years without any new major feature releases. We plan to expand our use of Moki within our Manufacturing environment and look forward to their future updates!

The best features to have with Moki is the overall ease of use. We launched several hundred shared Android devices into our Manufacturing environment within a short amount of time, and it is now a breeze to deploy and support new devices. We have the ability to silently push app updates, and the option to schedule changes during turnarounds, which is key with a 24/7 operation. Also, we used this in conjunction with our MDM provider, which allows us to enroll devices as Shared, giving users the ability to login and get SSO into their apps. With our MDM and Moki combined, we have a complete package for Shared Android devices for shift workers. Every worker sees the same kiosk, the same apps, and has the same user experience, which makes it much easier for IT to support.

There are key functions that your average MDM vendors have that Moki does not. I would say that Moki is an enhanced add-on for your average MDM (for Android at least), in that where your MDM might fail to provide the features you need, Moki can fill that void. For us, the features we needed from Moki was Remote Support, with full capability to control the device, and the ability to schedule App or Firmware updates during non-business hours. But it could still use more MDM-like features such as more Restriction options, better Role Based Access Controls for IT administrators, and a few more IT Security controls. If you don't need your MDM, and just need a kiosk to an app or browser, then Moki is what you're looking for hands down.

Antwort von Moki Mobility

Thank you, Ryan, for your continued business and support. We are glad that you find great value in using the service. Also, some of those missing gaps in terms of functionality should be resolved now that Moki fully supports Android Enterprise. You will find more of the traditional MDM features on that platform. Let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything that we can do to help.

Patty
Accounting Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Moki is great when dealing with multiples site

I really like that you can process updates from 1 place. I have 80 IPADs and 43 different sites and it was so difficult walk through everything with all of them. It makes it easier to process these things from here.

Moki sometimes has a long delay when I do updates and I don't see accurate information on my screen.

Antwort von Moki Mobility

Thank you for your review, Patty. We have completely revamped the system over the past 18 months, and the issues that you saw should be 100% resolved. Overall, you should find that Moki is more responsive and supports more of the features that you need. If there is anything else that you need from us, please let us know.

Luke
Head of Platforms and Capability in Australien
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Moki powers over 800 Apple iPad devices concurrently

Kommentare: We are running over 800 devices is Moki control and the platform has been very robust. No unscheduled outages in the last 24 months that we have been on the platform, great reliability

Easy to use, comes with kiosk capability out of the box.

Some help articles need an update, but the support team is knowledgeable and help close any gaps

Antwort von Moki Mobility

Thank you, Luke, for your business and your review. Thank you also for your suggestion about updating our documentation. We just completed that process and everything should be 100% up to date now.

Accounting Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Moki MDM

Kommentare: My experience has been great. Customer Service has greatly improved. I love working with Carlos.

I have 80+ Devices at multiple sites and I like the fact I can monitor the software and also process updates and maintain them from any web browser. Makes my job easier for sure.

Sometimes there is a delay on the dashboard when I process a change

Antwort von Moki Mobility

Thank you for your review and your business. If there is anything else that we can do to assist, please let us know. Thanks!

Russell
Vice President in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great support, great product, great price

Kommentare: We rolled out 1,500 phones to patients in our state using Moki for application push, kiosk mode, language support, and device management. We trained non-technical staff to manage the software, which went well. I don't think we would have accomplished all this with another product.

The Kiosk mode feature was a game-changer for the project we needed it for.

Nothing about Moki, Google changed some things in the beginning of the project which impacted features of Moki we would have liked.

Simon
Engineer in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Overall Review

Kommentare: Very positive. Great team, good support / open discussion. Product works well.

- Easy to setup and update devices - Moki created a custom low data version which made the use of mobile data possible - Easy to manage inventory

- Would be nice if devices were searchable by an ICCID or IMEI - It would be good if the first time success rate of updates was higher (but suspect this is more down to use on mobile data rather than wifi)

Cordellier
Solution Architect in Frankreich
Rundfunkmedien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

MOKI, good way for Kiosk

The interface and the search engine are powerful and easy to use.

The remote control does not always work perfectly.

Alan
Alan
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for MDM

We have 300+ android kiosks devices currently deployed coast-to-coast. Moki's simple UX & consistency have been critical to our ability to support these devices so our doctors/nurses can have a great experience with our software.

It's a premium product, and it's priced with that in mind.

Antwort von Moki Mobility

Thank you, Alan, for your review and your continued business. If there is anything else that we can do to help, please let us know.

Fahman
Manager, IDT in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Moki for Asset Management

The customer support team and the account reps.

UX leaves a bit to be desired, especially when the application requires multiple clicks on some features to proceed.

Diwaker
Diwaker
Admissions Counselor in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very powerful solution for multiple device management

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy that I chose this product. I highly recommend it to other business owners as well.

My company was looking for a device management tool to manage the android devices of my institute and I found Moki. Moki Total Control is a software that allowed me to control, prevent data loss, track, block, limit and manage mobile devices on the network. I can remotely schedule updates, track location, install, lock unwanted apps, remotely wipe apps, etc. Moki helped my franchises to scale their business and improve the quality of services. Moki Total Control is the ideal tool for my clients and it is also safe and secure. It also allowed them to manage hundreds of devices with ease. It is super easy to set up and use. Its support system is very helpful. They helped me set up the account within 48 hours.

I didn't like its UI very much as it is a bit messy. It should be more engaging and easy to navigate things. Otherwise, everything is good.

Codi
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stay in control with Moki

Moki Total Control was so simple to set up. I was surprised at the ease of use and it’s a feeling of relief and security to be able to see, access, control all of our companies devices from one centralized location! The amount of devices that have “gone missing” has drastically reduced since integrating Moki to our business!

I have not found anything lacking with Moki and am excited to continue to use them as our business grows.

Director in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SteraScreen Review on Moki total control

Kommentare: Brilliant and intuitive

easy enrollment process, feature and facilities to ensure remote control and CMS

When managing devices or content updates, the device you are connected and managing in Pulse Player to does not display in that window so unable to double check.

Supervisor in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Love the ease of use

I love how easy it is to use as a POS system (kiosk). It’s a one stop shop in terms of software and is definitely easy for customers to use.

I think the thing i like least is that it does take some getting used to from a back end perspective, but that pretty much comes with any new software when you are learning it

Leesa
Executive Administrative Assistant in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly and efficient

I most like the features that have made the necessary processes more seamless and efficient in our sales sector.

The integration into the business was challenging and took some time, but I do believe that to rely more heavily on how the staff was trained.