Über LicenseSpring

Füge mit der User Rights Management-Lösung ganz einfach die Softwarelizenzierung zu deiner Anwendung hinzu. Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, Android.

Erfahre mehr über LicenseSpring

Great SDK, very well documented. Their development support is outstanding.

Bewertungen zu LicenseSpring

LicenseSpring hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 24 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LicenseSpring bereits verwendet?

Mark
Mark
CTO in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple and secure turnkey license management

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Broad features, simple integration via SDK, responsive support, reliable service

Documentation needs a little more detail in places

Charlie
COO in USA

Satisfied with LicenseSpring

Kommentare: Experience has been generally positive. The service is flexible enough to meet our varying needs. When we ned to do something, typically there is a way to make it work. And individuals at LicenseSpring (e.g. Edmon) are always there to help out. Being a small company, the service is quite expensive as we do not ship a lot of products. The features we need require a more expensive subscription which adds to our operating costs. I hope that fees do not grow to the point where we cannot afford them any more.

We needed to interact with the team at LS to learn how to best use the flexibility of the service to best meet our business needs. They were supportive and responsive.

Using the support port is clumsy. I felt it was important to use the support page and not email directly to LS individuals. But when I did that, often the "case" would be idle for days until I directly emailed the individuals at LS.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Charlie, Edmon here, thank you for the review, and for being a long-term customer of ours, especially trusting us in the early days. I wanted to respond to the support comment from a while back, and I agree that you should not have needed to email the management team in order to escalate. in 2023, we hired additional dedicated customer success staff in 2023 to handle the sorts of tickets you are referring to.

Daniel
CAO in Schweden

LicenseSpring Review

For me, as an administrator/analyst, it is a good starting point to understand how many users we currently have.

The analytics could be improved, right now I have to download all the data via API and then work with it in another software.

Nicholas
CIO in USA
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best we've ever used

Kommentare: LicenseSpring has been a great company to work with. Their team is responsive and the product is amazing.

LicenseSpring has a great product. We appreciate the platform running on a modern software stack. The website and REST APIs are very responsive. The libraries integrate seamlessly into our C++/Unreal Engine based application. The pricing terms are much less predatory than our previous solution. LicenseSpring is very customer focused.

I wish LicenseSpring had an off-the-shelf integration with Hubspot. Given what we've been doing internally to get that sorted out, I'm not surprised.

Benjamin
Director of QA & Delivery in USA
Computerspiele, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Value for User Rights Management

Kommentare: License Spring has been great to work with. They have been very responsive to requests and issues as we got started with them. And probably most importantly, their licensing service is very reliable.

License Spring was chosen as one of our most cost effective services for handling license-key creation and registration for our product. License Spring ultimate won out as it supports FastSpring's purchase infrastructure. We got into the service rather early, and had to go a more manual REST API method because of our usage of Unity and being both Windows and Mac based. In the near future we are going to revisit our License Spring implementation and catch up with their licensing SDK improvements.

The documentation took some time to really come to an understanding with, but was directly comparable to many service's documentation. I would like to be able to delete packages from the dashboard, I made a few in error as I was learning the system (although I recognize this may not be possible by nature of the underlying database structure).

Antwort von Cense Data

This review is from one of our first paying customers, who'se feedback has been instrumental in helping us develop a useful licensing service. We are grateful to be working with Cybernetic Entertainment, who is still providing us with valuable feedback to help make LicenseSpring even better for all of our customers. We are working on improving our documentation and expanding it, along with exciting new features to LicenseSpring's API and platform.

Darren
Founder + CEO in USA

Great for downloadable software

Kommentare: Extremely positive, would use again if we had to do it all over again.

Our product has a downloadable component that runs on a local machine and requires cloud connectivity to work, so the cloud-based activation model was a no-brainer for us and ensured that we had control over every license. The team worked us to ensure that their platform integrated against FastSpring (which we use for fulfillment and subscription management), and was very helpful in helping us get our implementation out the door.

The system didn't have all of the features we needed out of the gate so we couldn't hit the ground running right away, but their development team went out of their way to ensure that the features we needed got implemented on their platform.

Marc
CTO in Spanien
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good value for money, easy to use, everything that you need for your licensing

It's quite well designed and easy to use. We have used the license api in our software and management api to do a custom connection to our CRM and that was not hard to do.

Their documentation is not always complete if you wanna go down to the details, its nice for doing initial setups but if you wanna go very deep there are some gaps. On the other hand they are quite fast answering questions via their support so it has not be a very big issue.

Aleksandar
Software developer in Österreich
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great license managment tool

Web interface was pretty straightforward, everything is well documented, for the developers is not complicated to implement the wrappers which support different languages. We never regreted using the tool, and the only reason why we switched was because of the company police that all departments have to use the internal licensing tool.

There is defintely place for making the assigning of licences to the new users easier, the entire process is a bit unclear, but other than that, there is really not much what i can say against the tool.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Top License tracking and management service. Amazing value for your money

Kommentare: The software is outstanding, and the customer service and support is simply the best. The service cost is very reasonable and License spring is very willing to help with initial costs to get us up and running.

I love the fact that the system is very mature and does give a full solution to every possible scenario. Whether it is Online product activation, or tracking cloud per consumption, and even offline activation, they support all of the great features. One thing we really love is the ability to assign a block of licenses to our reseller so the reseller can sell and control individual licenses to their end-users. This feature is gold because most of our business is through a distribution channel and letting the reseller control the end user licenses, reduces a lot of work from our end.

So far, we did not find anything we do not like.

Denis
CEO in Schweiz
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and powerful soft

Kommentare: Great tool! Easy to understand and to implement. Reactive.

Easy to implement and powerful solution

Analytics and fleet management are not that developed

Jamal

Found My New Licensing System

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's been great. There were bumps in the beginning, but they always fixed things.

The API is modern and has many features. I love the responsiveness of the servers and I have very few issues if any.

Not much not to like. Comparing with others, this one seems to have everything I want.

Anastas
Director, Software Development in Kanada

Great licensing product

Kommentare: Simple, stable licensing framework that works well. I could not recommend them more!

A very mature and stable product for the price range. Has most of the features you would expect to see in low end enterprise solutions. Great SDK, very well documented. Their development support is outstanding.

Cannot think of any serious cons. It would be good to be able to customize some of the views in the vendor portal but this is not critical.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zentitle

Ted
Product Engineering Director in Norwegen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A usable product and attentive supplier

Kommentare: Above average. An agile and supportive supplier.

The product is feature-rich and user friendly. The supplier is supportive and agile on feature development and customer success.

We have used the product for license tracking at customer location (on-premise). Deploying it in this way required some back&forth with supplier and was more complex than we anticipated. The supplier also introduced a breaking change in one of the versions that took us by surprise (a one time incident).

Marcus
Software Developer in USA
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for my use case

Kommentare: Having a cloud-based licensing platform gives me more peace of mind as a software creator. I know I cannot stop all forms of piracy, but I can at least try to protect my IP with a key-based solution. It is nice to know I can login to the platform and check the status of my licenses at any time.

LicenseSpring was easy to get integrated into my software product OmniTag. The API allowed me to get up and running quickly, and because it is cloud-based, I always have control over activating / deactivating licenses.

The biggest challenge I had was integrating LicenseSpring with my online Shopify store. I had to write my own app for this. However, now that it is up and running, the process works flawlessly.

Alfredo
Director in Spanien

Simple licensing system

Kommentare: The overall experience is quite positive to date we have not had any problems and we have received the required support. Perhaps in some features that we have requested to add they have had problems adding them, but in any case I recommend it.

The product, in general, is easy to use. Its implementation in the program code is quite simple.

I think that the administration interface needs improvements that allow better administration of orders and users.

Antwort von Cense Data

Hello, thank you for the review, and for the feedback. We are a fairly small team, and for the time being have prioritized feature development, unfortunately for some aspects to the detriment of the UI. We intend to fully overhaul the interface to make is as intuitive as possible in the upcoming months, so I encourage you to stay tuned! Thanks again for your trust in LicenseSpring!

Andrew
CEO, Lead Developer in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Great Platform for Startups

Kommentare: It's been a solid experience for us. Our development pipelines integrated very easily with the frameworks from LicenseSpring, and whenever we faced a challenge, the team was always able to provide a timely solution to us. The support was the breakaway feature!

The product is incredibly consistent, delivering a reliable experience across platforms and a clear method of use whenever we need to deploy new products, regardless of how they are developed. I also appreciate the ability to tie the product back to our merchant service to have an automated pipeline from point of sale all the way to product activation.

Some of the documentation on the web portal could use an update.

Huw
IT Manager in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, excellent support

Kommentare: We have moved our software to a simpler, cleaner and more useful licensing model. Couldn't ask for more really.

The simplicity to set up and integrate with our existing software. The SDK is very clear, thorough and easy to use.

During the earlier days of our subscription, there were frequent updates which could create incompatibility issues. Also limited view on license usage history. LicenseSpring has helped get around these issues though, so they are only minor concerns.

Richard
Director of Tracking in Australien

License tracking for Unity application

Kommentare: The team has created a very easy to use licensing solution, and are very responsive when we have reached out - always willing to help.

The C# integration was straight forward, and easy to implement checks and validations at a basic level. Making it easy to deploy an MVP quickly.

It was unfortunate that the Unity specific SDK was out of date and not recommended. Though, the C# SDK was easily integrated.

Oleksandr
Product Manager in Ukraine

Great service

Kommentare: Stable and reliable. Very responsive support and great value for money.

Great licenses management. Easy to use. Fast to implement.

Didn't notice. Maybe minor caveats, like Android SDK compatibility with outdated devices.

Marco
CEO in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fits absolutely our needs

The team behind the tool is great. Requests for expansion and adaptation are taken up and implemented quickly if technically feasible. We chose LicenseSpring because, in my opinion, it is currently the solution with the best price-performance ratio on the market.

Actually there is nothing negative that I can mention.

Dario
Owner in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Easy to use licensing platform

Top support and easy to use product. Also transparent subscription with flexible start and end.

Everything was fine for me. So only good things say.

Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value and robust feature set for cross-platform applications

Price for the features provided is hard to beat. Also easy to set up and use.

Customer support is sometimes slow for the free tier, which is what we were using during the evaluation period.

Rutger
Project Manager in Niederlande
Computerspiele, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing support during implementation in custom environment

The environment for issuing licenses is clean and easy to use, the support is amazing, and the system has plenty of features to allow it to scale with your business.

Implementation of the SDK was rather challenging, but due to the great support it all ended up working great.

Antwort von Cense Data

Hello, thank you for your feedback, and noted your comment regarding documentation. We are working on improving it so that our customers do not need to rely so heavily on our support as you had to, although support requests are always welcome!

Amy
Founder in Neuseeland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quality software with great support!

Kommentare: The overall experience is very smooth! Great software and customer support!

The SDK license management platform are well-built, modern, and easy to use. Good documentation. Great customer support.

Not much. It is exactly what we wanted. Keep up the good work!