Über LicenseSpring

Füge mit der User Rights Management-Lösung ganz einfach die Softwarelizenzierung zu deiner Anwendung hinzu. Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, Android.

Erfahre mehr über LicenseSpring

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu LicenseSpring

4,9

LicenseSpring hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LicenseSpring bereits verwendet?

Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value and robust feature set for cross-platform applications

Price for the features provided is hard to beat. Also easy to set up and use.

Customer support is sometimes slow for the free tier, which is what we were using during the evaluation period.

Benjamin
Director of QA & Delivery in USA
Computerspiele, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Value for User Rights Management

Kommentare: License Spring has been great to work with. They have been very responsive to requests and issues as we got started with them. And probably most importantly, their licensing service is very reliable.

License Spring was chosen as one of our most cost effective services for handling license-key creation and registration for our product. License Spring ultimate won out as it supports FastSpring's purchase infrastructure. We got into the service rather early, and had to go a more manual REST API method because of our usage of Unity and being both Windows and Mac based. In the near future we are going to revisit our License Spring implementation and catch up with their licensing SDK improvements.

The documentation took some time to really come to an understanding with, but was directly comparable to many service's documentation. I would like to be able to delete packages from the dashboard, I made a few in error as I was learning the system (although I recognize this may not be possible by nature of the underlying database structure).

Antwort von Cense Data

This review is from one of our first paying customers, who'se feedback has been instrumental in helping us develop a useful licensing service. We are grateful to be working with Cybernetic Entertainment, who is still providing us with valuable feedback to help make LicenseSpring even better for all of our customers. We are working on improving our documentation and expanding it, along with exciting new features to LicenseSpring's API and platform.

Daniel
CAO in Schweden

LicenseSpring Review

For me, as an administrator/analyst, it is a good starting point to understand how many users we currently have.

The analytics could be improved, right now I have to download all the data via API and then work with it in another software.

Charlie
COO in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flexible licensing meets our business needs

Kommentare: The LicenseManager works well for a broad variety of deployment models. Getting node-locked licenses to work on services such as AWS where the machines are virtual is very helpful. We also were able to migrate to consumption licenses and that works well too. So far, LicenseSpring meets our needs well for a fair price.

The license deployment options allowed us to experiment with different pricing schemes for our product. When we decided to change our pricing approach it was good news to see that LicenseSpring had a deployment model that could work for us.

The documentation is weak. API descriptions are generally OK but we needed help to use them. For documentation on the implementation of certain features, often the pages were empty so I had to rely on customer support calls to resolve questions.

Darren
Founder + CEO in USA

Great for downloadable software

Kommentare: Extremely positive, would use again if we had to do it all over again.

Our product has a downloadable component that runs on a local machine and requires cloud connectivity to work, so the cloud-based activation model was a no-brainer for us and ensured that we had control over every license. The team worked us to ensure that their platform integrated against FastSpring (which we use for fulfillment and subscription management), and was very helpful in helping us get our implementation out the door.

The system didn't have all of the features we needed out of the gate so we couldn't hit the ground running right away, but their development team went out of their way to ensure that the features we needed got implemented on their platform.

Anastas
Director, Software Development in Kanada

Great licensing product

Kommentare: Simple, stable licensing framework that works well. I could not recommend them more!

A very mature and stable product for the price range. Has most of the features you would expect to see in low end enterprise solutions. Great SDK, very well documented. Their development support is outstanding.

Cannot think of any serious cons. It would be good to be able to customize some of the views in the vendor portal but this is not critical.

Marcus
Software Developer in USA
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for my use case

Kommentare: Having a cloud-based licensing platform gives me more peace of mind as a software creator. I know I cannot stop all forms of piracy, but I can at least try to protect my IP with a key-based solution. It is nice to know I can login to the platform and check the status of my licenses at any time.

LicenseSpring was easy to get integrated into my software product OmniTag. The API allowed me to get up and running quickly, and because it is cloud-based, I always have control over activating / deactivating licenses.

The biggest challenge I had was integrating LicenseSpring with my online Shopify store. I had to write my own app for this. However, now that it is up and running, the process works flawlessly.

Andrew
CEO, Lead Developer in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Great Platform for Startups

Kommentare: It's been a solid experience for us. Our development pipelines integrated very easily with the frameworks from LicenseSpring, and whenever we faced a challenge, the team was always able to provide a timely solution to us. The support was the breakaway feature!

The product is incredibly consistent, delivering a reliable experience across platforms and a clear method of use whenever we need to deploy new products, regardless of how they are developed. I also appreciate the ability to tie the product back to our merchant service to have an automated pipeline from point of sale all the way to product activation.

Some of the documentation on the web portal could use an update.

Huw
IT Manager in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, excellent support

Kommentare: We have moved our software to a simpler, cleaner and more useful licensing model. Couldn't ask for more really.

The simplicity to set up and integrate with our existing software. The SDK is very clear, thorough and easy to use.

During the earlier days of our subscription, there were frequent updates which could create incompatibility issues. Also limited view on license usage history. LicenseSpring has helped get around these issues though, so they are only minor concerns.

Dario
Owner in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Easy to use licensing platform

Top support and easy to use product. Also transparent subscription with flexible start and end.

Everything was fine for me. So only good things say.

Alfredo
Director in Spanien

Simple licensing system

Kommentare: The overall experience is quite positive to date we have not had any problems and we have received the required support. Perhaps in some features that we have requested to add they have had problems adding them, but in any case I recommend it.

The product, in general, is easy to use. Its implementation in the program code is quite simple.

I think that the administration interface needs improvements that allow better administration of orders and users.

Antwort von Cense Data

Hello, thank you for the review, and for the feedback. We are a fairly small team, and for the time being have prioritized feature development, unfortunately for some aspects to the detriment of the UI. We intend to fully overhaul the interface to make is as intuitive as possible in the upcoming months, so I encourage you to stay tuned! Thanks again for your trust in LicenseSpring!

Oleksandr
Product Manager in Ukraine

Great service

Kommentare: Stable and reliable. Very responsive support and great value for money.

Great licenses management. Easy to use. Fast to implement.

Didn't notice. Maybe minor caveats, like Android SDK compatibility with outdated devices.

Marco
CEO in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fits absolutely our needs

The team behind the tool is great. Requests for expansion and adaptation are taken up and implemented quickly if technically feasible. We chose LicenseSpring because, in my opinion, it is currently the solution with the best price-performance ratio on the market.

Actually there is nothing negative that I can mention.

Rutger
Project Manager in Niederlande
Computerspiele, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing support during implementation in custom environment

The environment for issuing licenses is clean and easy to use, the support is amazing, and the system has plenty of features to allow it to scale with your business.

Implementation of the SDK was rather challenging, but due to the great support it all ended up working great.

Antwort von Cense Data

Hello, thank you for your feedback, and noted your comment regarding documentation. We are working on improving it so that our customers do not need to rely so heavily on our support as you had to, although support requests are always welcome!

Amy
Founder in Neuseeland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quality software with great support!

Kommentare: The overall experience is very smooth! Great software and customer support!

The SDK license management platform are well-built, modern, and easy to use. Good documentation. Great customer support.

Not much. It is exactly what we wanted. Keep up the good work!