Über DeBounce

Tool zur Validierung von E-Mail-Listen: Einfach, schnell und genau. Hochladen und Validieren von Listen mit E-Mail-Adressen.

Erfahre mehr über DeBounce

Ease of use and customer service is very good.

I do not find anything that irritates while using denounce.

Bewertungen zu DeBounce

DeBounce hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 217 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DeBounce bereits verwendet?

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DeBounce Very Helpful Cleaning Up Our Leads

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Sameer
Sameer
Director in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must have tool for better results

Kommentare: We do lot of email campaign and our entire business model is heavily depend on Email. Many a time we found the emails not working and our domain getting blacklisted for bounces. DeBounce has helped in reducing bounce rates but also improving our ROI on campaigns

Validation rules are good. Speed with which the validation is completed is also very fast. Pricing is awesome. Compared it with lot of competitor and this was miles cost effective to use

Even after doing all sorts of validation, I still get 1%-2% bounce rates. Ideally it should be less than 0.5%. But for the cost this results are good.

Brandon

DeBounce is DeBest

Kommentare: More capability with a lower cost per bounce check, I can do more pattern matching (email guessing) while keeping my cost per contact record super low.

I really like the interface of DeBounce. It's clean, simple to use, and provides some really useful extras like email lookup, enrichment, and most of all, the price point.

As a dedicated user of NeverBounce, using millions of credits over the last few years, I can honestly say there is nothing lacking in this software other than possible API capabilities. When I first signed up for DeBounce, I ran a file and used 15k credits while mirroring the same file in NeverBounce. The results, from the time it took to complete the bounce check to the time it was finished, was nearly identical.

karen
owner in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

good and effective

Kommentare: done get it try to improve your questions are too much for just credit

done get it try to improve your questions are too much for just credit

done get it try to improve your questions are too much for just credit

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This saved a a great deal of time.

Kommentare: As a new user, I’m impressed with how easy it was to set up and it does its job. The plug-in settings are easy and the default values work fine for us. At this point I can’t say enough of the time that it saved our company and getting our email addresses squared away.

Bounce allow us to verify email addresses upon registration of our site. This immediately saved us about five hours a week in verifying emails and our user that we are doing manually. The set up was incredibly easy using the API and plug-in we had the system running in less than 20 minutes.

So far it’s worked flawlessly and we don’t have any complaints

Kim
President in USA

Adaptive Marketing Group- Wix Marketplace Digital Agency

Kommentare: DeBounced was recommended to us to clean a list of 25,000 insurance agents. From the process of signup through the authentication, Debounce was easy. The services 5 spam traps, many Catch All and Invalids which was removed from our databases and also add to our internal "opt-out" lists to ensure no future emails will be sent. We have several hundred Wix clients know thousand more insurance professionals we'll be referring DeBounce to.

Ease of use and effectiveness of cleaning up a database to improve deliverability. We cleaned 25,000 and tested roughly 1500 in a A/B campaign. 99.8% delivered .

Candidly, we've not noticed anything and find nothing to be negative about DeBounce at this time.

Brandon

DeBounce meets the mark

Kommentare: Overall, it has been a great experience. It works great for me especially within Clay API.

DeBounce is great especially with API integration, I mostly use it with Clay and being able to use it with waterfall enrichment.

Nothing at this time. I haven't noticed anything that I don't like.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Has everything you need at a great price

Kommentare: I was given a list of professionals and I'm using DeBounce to ensure that those who I'm emailing are still active.

The product is easy to use and is very affordable compared to competitors.

The service strips out any other columns you may have that you uploaded with your list, such as First Name. The good thing is, the full report returns all of the emails you uploaded in the same order you uploaded them, so you can copy and paste the results next to your source list.

Luis
Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The Go-To Email Verification Site

Kommentare: It is a key tool of my marketing process. I am very satisfied with the service and its capabilities.

DeBounce is the simplest, fastest, and Accurate Software to Verify Emails. It is a one-click no-brainer process that removes any hurdle another similar software offers.

No cons found at this moment, I am very satisfied with the product

Sarah
Sarah
Internet, Selbstständig

Best Email verification service out there

Kommentare: I enjoy the speed of validating email addresses. It's second to none

The ease with which emails can be verified is just amazing!

The cost per unit of email address to be checked is a bit pricey for me

Per-Erik
Sales Director in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Debounce Review

Easy to use. Cleans my prospecting lists.

I wish I was able to upload to multiple lists to clean at once

Agnes
Social Media Marketing in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Debounce Review

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Debounce has been great. Of course, I got my bulk email list validated in a few hours at an AFFORDABLE price (which is great!) For the number of contacts we had, the price that we received was more affordable than other competitors (we ended up paying almost $125 for our contacts while competitors were charging us over $800). Customer service is friendly and attentive. As stated above, I was having issues with the yahoo emails, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (I believe that was his name) was able to assist me and answer my question in a calm, patient way.

This software is easy to use and highly affordable if you are a company that needs multiple emails verified. Uploading your bulk list is easy and hassle-free. If there are only one or two emails you need to be verified, DeBounce has the option to allow you to verify one at a time. I am still a new user but I do log in weekly to validate some extra emails that I have found.

There are a few things I do not like about the software. When I upload my bulk list and export after verification, my other segments, such as name, phone number, address, etc. do not export along with the email verifications. It is not the end of the world, but there is more work on my end to go into my original customer list and have to de-dupe my spreadsheets. Another issue and I understand this is not DeBounce's fault, is that my customer list contains a large amount of yahoo and aol emails that were not cleaned. I understand this is an issue that all of the email scrubbing industry has with yahoo and aol emails so I was not as upset. Hopefully, there will be a solution to this issue.

Md Shamim
Agency Owner in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Affordable and Accurate Email Verification Tool

I like the affordable pricing options. It is not only affordable but also accurate. After the verification, it refunds credit for unknown emails. That is awesome!

There are no cons. But for bulk email verification, it only verifies one email list at a time.

Ian
Consultant Trainer in Irland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Implementation of Contact Page scanner available

Kommentare: Technical service even PRIOR to purchase was excellent and spot-on.

This review relates to the API validator function only. Seamless back-end operation with almost NO configuration needed. Has the best cost-value ratio of all contact form protections I had evaluated. Best feature? Debounce charge a very low rate for spam processing when compared with alternative vendors. Unlike others (who charge a monthly fee) DeBounce credits do NOT expire and are available for as long as is needed.

Would like to be able to see a log of rejected contact forms

Pratik
CMO in Indien
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best value for money.

Kommentare: Best.

Easy to use. and email data verify very fastly.

I didn't notice that type of issue yet.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great service

Kommentare: great

Easy to use, solid service at a fair price

nothing, it's great. nothing, it's great.

Scott
Chief Visionary Officer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Stop spam & bad emails

The ability to integrate with Gravity Forms

Nothing yet - everything works as it is supposed to

Sage
Company Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best email verification tool around

Kommentare: I have 24,000 emails for an email campaign and DeBounce quickly, efficiently and simply verified them and broke them down by type. They saved me from spam traps and getting blocked.

DeBounce makes verifying emails very, very easy and straight forward. And to make it even better it is the best price point in the market.

No cons for this. It was straightforward and even came with info about what I didn't know.

Tanveer
Owner in Pakistan
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

My reviews about Debounce.

Kommentare: Quality in emails, fewer bounces.

Cost effective with better results for emails like it checks every email correctly unlike other products in market.

You should include copy and paste of the emails directly and hit on checking.

Justin
Mgr in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service - Needs Improvements

Kommentare: Overall great. If they add the above improvement, it will be excellent.

Gets the job done, no doubt about that. Good customer service.

Absolutely needs better UI. There needs to be some type of animation or on-screen notification that the email address is/will be validated. As it stands, you only see the “pass or fail” after you leave the field. There has to be something that tells people something is happening.

DeBoune - Affordable and Accurate Email Verification

Kommentare: DeBounce is an easy email verification service that makes list cleaning effortless. DeBounce affordable plans make it attractive for small businesses who needs to get email list clean quarterly or once in a six month.

DeBounce is the newcomer in email verification domain. It will surely give its closest competitors run for their money with its accurate deliverability standards backed by DeBounce Guarantee. + Competitive and affordable pricing + WordPress plugin for instant email verifications + Free API for the disposable email address + User-friendly dashboard with live statistics

Nevertheless, DeBounce has a little space for improving its accuracy. I found DeBounce to be 94% accurate.

Antwort von DeBounce

Dear DeBounce User; Thanks for your valued review. We keep improving our service accuracy.

Tus
Manager in Vietnam
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review DeBounce

Easy to useCost efficiency Accuracy is good

Performance is quite lowUI/UX is not much friendly

Tufayel
Project Manager in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfying Service in a Cheap Rate!

Debounce API work nicely, I think it shows smoth and clean results.

But I have found one problem that is after submitting a email it's remain on the serch box. It's would be great if it's remove autometicly from the search bar. I hope Debounce team will work on it. Thanks for the great services. Cheers!

Bryan
Director of Operations in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

New Website

I like the options provide for integration.

Still learning all the features but still working on the 2 ways integration with HubSpot

Tatiana
Director of Operations in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Make your marketing plan work better with DeBounce.

Kommentare: Overall its a great tool to make your marketing campaigns more efficient and saves us lots of time.

It's very cheap compared to competitors.

Verification takes a bit longer then other services and also report comes out with different mapping (only emails and their deliverability).

Samuel
Software Developer in USA

Very easy to use

Kommentare: we have an old list that we had to clean up after 10 years.

very easy to use. and validate my list very fast.

I don't have cons at this time. I would like to download the list as excel file instead of csv.