Über DeBounce

Tool zur Validierung von E-Mail-Listen: Einfach, schnell und genau. Hochladen und Validieren von Listen mit E-Mail-Adressen.

Erfahre mehr über DeBounce

It was quick to use and simple to understand. Did a trial of 100k and a good result came.

I do not find anything that irritates while using denounce.

Bewertungen zu DeBounce

DeBounce hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 214 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DeBounce bereits verwendet?

DeBounce Very Helpful Cleaning Up Our Leads

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Sameer
Sameer
Director in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must have tool for better results

Kommentare: We do lot of email campaign and our entire business model is heavily depend on Email. Many a time we found the emails not working and our domain getting blacklisted for bounces. DeBounce has helped in reducing bounce rates but also improving our ROI on campaigns

Validation rules are good. Speed with which the validation is completed is also very fast. Pricing is awesome. Compared it with lot of competitor and this was miles cost effective to use

Even after doing all sorts of validation, I still get 1%-2% bounce rates. Ideally it should be less than 0.5%. But for the cost this results are good.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This saved a a great deal of time.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: As a new user, I’m impressed with how easy it was to set up and it does its job. The plug-in settings are easy and the default values work fine for us. At this point I can’t say enough of the time that it saved our company and getting our email addresses squared away.

Bounce allow us to verify email addresses upon registration of our site. This immediately saved us about five hours a week in verifying emails and our user that we are doing manually. The set up was incredibly easy using the API and plug-in we had the system running in less than 20 minutes.

So far it’s worked flawlessly and we don’t have any complaints

Netanel
full stack developer in Israel
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DeBounce good service as its own, week api

Kommentare: I will give it 8. for your self, if you understand what you doing and wants to validate youe emails - that is perfect, it is cheap and intuitive, but as a developer that wants to warp up this service to his own toolbox - need to think, because that for low activity and not must functions, that good but can not expand.

it is easy to use, all api are GET with url params (shorter in code), and it is cheep.

The api functions are very - very - limited! There are most important actions that you can not perform via api (not like sendinblue, the almost every action is available via api), you can not stop validation in the middle (mailGun has it) and you can not request for anti gerylisting (so that will take must short time, just a minute before you lunch your campaign). the support is via email, even for payed customers, even if a phone number is presented in the emails they send.

Brandon

DeBounce meets the mark

Kommentare: Overall, it has been a great experience. It works great for me especially within Clay API.

DeBounce is great especially with API integration, I mostly use it with Clay and being able to use it with waterfall enrichment.

Nothing at this time. I haven't noticed anything that I don't like.

Per-Erik
Sales Director in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Debounce Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to use. Cleans my prospecting lists.

I wish I was able to upload to multiple lists to clean at once

Chandra
Sales Admin Assistant in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: So far so good. I don't know what to say further.

easy to upload lists and choose many extensions

hard to read final report initially. once I got used to it I was fine.

Greg
CEO in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Cheap, fast and reliable : I recommend it

Nothing bad, better than its competitors

Manuja
Founder and Creative Director in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Nuja Inc Debounce Review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It's been great so far. No complaints or anything.

There's no expiry for credits and it's efficiency.

Generating the cleaned list is very slow.

Paolo
CEO in Belgien
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very nice software !

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

DeBounce is pretty easy to use, very accurate and not expensive.

I used it only a few times up to now so I'll see in the future.

Jon
Marketer in Australien

DeBounce review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very effective and quick and easy to use

custom API connection for email validation

Overall theres not a great deal to dislike

Odile
Communication administrator in Frankreich
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfaction !

Product easy to put in place, to understand and to use

The way to receive the corrected list not directly in excel format

Agnes
Social Media Marketing in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Debounce Review

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Debounce has been great. Of course, I got my bulk email list validated in a few hours at an AFFORDABLE price (which is great!) For the number of contacts we had, the price that we received was more affordable than other competitors (we ended up paying almost $125 for our contacts while competitors were charging us over $800). Customer service is friendly and attentive. As stated above, I was having issues with the yahoo emails, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (I believe that was his name) was able to assist me and answer my question in a calm, patient way.

This software is easy to use and highly affordable if you are a company that needs multiple emails verified. Uploading your bulk list is easy and hassle-free. If there are only one or two emails you need to be verified, DeBounce has the option to allow you to verify one at a time. I am still a new user but I do log in weekly to validate some extra emails that I have found.

There are a few things I do not like about the software. When I upload my bulk list and export after verification, my other segments, such as name, phone number, address, etc. do not export along with the email verifications. It is not the end of the world, but there is more work on my end to go into my original customer list and have to de-dupe my spreadsheets. Another issue and I understand this is not DeBounce's fault, is that my customer list contains a large amount of yahoo and aol emails that were not cleaned. I understand this is an issue that all of the email scrubbing industry has with yahoo and aol emails so I was not as upset. Hopefully, there will be a solution to this issue.

Md Shamim
Agency Owner in UK

Best Affordable and Accurate Email Verification Tool

I like the affordable pricing options. It is not only affordable but also accurate. After the verification, it refunds credit for unknown emails. That is awesome!

There are no cons. But for bulk email verification, it only verifies one email list at a time.

Asraful
Asraful
Booking Officer in Bangladesch
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best effective email verifier at a low cost.

I have been using this tool for about 6 months. Their API, Database Cleaning, Time Consume are positive things. I'm satisfied with their service. One of the big reasons for using DeBounce is a reasonable price which is a plus.

DeBounce works in their own way and I didn't get any issue so far.

Pratik
CMO in Indien
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best value for money.

Kommentare: Best.

Easy to use. and email data verify very fastly.

I didn't notice that type of issue yet.

Paweł
boss in Polen
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

my review

Kommentare: I clean my list from time to time and use api with forms in my store to verify emails. Works without poblems so far.

it is efficient and cheap. No bugs or false results (i think), works fast, easy to implement. It does what it should. And it doesn't charge for unknows - that's fair approach.

I don't know, maybe api statistics could be separated by monthly usage. So I could see how many calls were this month and how many of them were invalid disposable etc.

Rose
Assistant in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great, Easy, Affordable Email Validation

Kommentare: Overall positive experience.

Email validation with this site is very easy and has been shown to be reliable in its results. Any few unknown emails give you a credit refund towards your next validation check. Customer service has been quick to respond and help with any issues.

Payment was initially a little tricky but it was resolved quickly with the help of customer support.

Scott
Chief Visionary Officer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Stop spam & bad emails

The ability to integrate with Gravity Forms

Nothing yet - everything works as it is supposed to

Omar
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use Email Checker

Easy to use and can handle a bunch of files at once

I haven’t found what I disliked yet with DeBounce. So far, so good

President in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Value for Money

Kommentare: We are using DeBounce to validate and cleanse our email addresses prior to marketing.

The ability to quickly and decisively determine whether an email address can be used or not is a game changer.

The unknowns, I wish there were more definitive categories, I realize there are always uncertainties however.

Justin
Mgr in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service - Needs Improvements

Kommentare: Overall great. If they add the above improvement, it will be excellent.

Gets the job done, no doubt about that. Good customer service.

Absolutely needs better UI. There needs to be some type of animation or on-screen notification that the email address is/will be validated. As it stands, you only see the “pass or fail” after you leave the field. There has to be something that tells people something is happening.

Bartosz
Lead Generation in Polen
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Debounce opinion

Kommentare: I'm mostly satisfied, the API bulk uploads handling is the only flaw I've found so far - makes me unable to automatize everything as I've wanted, but it's still a solid email verification tool.

It's easy to use, has very good price to quality ratio, it's rather fast and intuitive.

API could be handled better, uploading files to outside server isn't really a good option.

Vlad
CEO in Estland

Review

Kommentare: Everything goes well so far

Very easy to validate multiple emails at once

Initially, that's quite difficult to understand what's catch-all and other statuses

Bryan
Director of Operations in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

New Website

I like the options provide for integration.

Still learning all the features but still working on the 2 ways integration with HubSpot

Peter
Principal in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and efficient

Kommentare: Very good.

I like that this is an online application. I do not have to configure the settings to ensure that it will bring back accurate results.

The list I uploaded included other information than just an email list. The results needed to be processed / correlated to the original list so that the result was a clean list with the additional information. Not a big deal for me but it could be a leaning curve for someone not skilled at Excel.