Über StoryChief

Verteile Artikel mit einem Klick an mehrere Kanäle.

Erfahre mehr über StoryChief

And the support team is really helpful, fast and very friendly - no matter what.

Want to however suggest a feature if possible. If there can be a way that one can drag and drop scheduled stories on the calendar without having to go into the actual story and changing the dates.

Bewertungen zu StoryChief

StoryChief hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 129 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du StoryChief bereits verwendet?

Fraser
Fraser
Founder in UK

Great content distribution tool

Kommentare: It's a great system - works really well and the results are great on each unique platform - bonus that it works well on Shopify sites too

It is a comprehensive yet easy to use content management software system

Really not much - works very well but does take some set up

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Fraser! Thank you for the review.

Iain
Leadership Trainer in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

StoryChief Saved My Soul

Kommentare: I wanted a reliable platform to host a growing bunch of content. It looks smart, I can't mess it up, they keep improving, they're responsive. Very pleased and hope it continues.

I came to StoryChief from Wordpress. Wordpress itself isn't too much of a drag but it's all the hoo has around it that causes such time wasting admin. I love that with StoryChief I can just get on with writing the content. It's easy to add media without going round the houses. The SEO section is invaluable and SC guides you through it. The publishing option is a godsend. Off it goes to all the different SoMe areas you would want it to. The SoMe publishing is getting better all the time too with improvements all the time e.g. scheduled campaign to boost your posts.

Would like a little more flexibility for the front page of the blog e.g. have just requested the ability for a post to be pinned. But to be honest I'm not sure I ever knew how to do that myself in Wordpress. Oh, and I would like it to have a better menu bar option for linking to my main site. It would be cool if there were a few more areas of flexibility like this.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Iain, Thanks for all your great feedback! One of our goals is to offer a distraction-free editor that facilitates creativity and efficiency. We are very happy to see we contributed to that! We often improve our features and add new ones based on what our customers need, so you can expect some flexibility from us in the future :) Happy writing!

Elise
Marketing Adviseur in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Complete social media tool

Kommentare: Storychief is an usefull tool to manage your social media calender.
For newbies like me it is a task to get to know the tool but the people of Storychief make sure you are up to date. I think this is a very complete social media tool. A powerfull + is the way how you can collaborate, ask for approval or edit your posts.

I think what I do like the most is how easy it is to invite people that do not have complete acces to storychief, to review your article. They can easily comment and I think that is great.

Because the tool is soo versatile, you tend to forget how you can use many functions combined.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Elise, Thanks for your great feedback and for explaining how StoryChief is providing value for your business. Our collaboration feature is indeed one of our gems and we are very proud of it. We will keep on improving this and other features so stay tuned for new updates! As always, a pleasure to help you out if you want to get a training on the tool or have any specific question. Happy collaborating!

Beth
Director in Australien
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why I love using StoryChief and Always Will

Kommentare: StoryChief puts all my drafts and upcoming work into one place, where I and my team can easily access it, without having to constantly, share, download, edit and save files. I love being able to see everything I have published as well as all my drafts and the easy integration to other platforms like Wordpress and Medium is very useful and time-saving.

Easy to use, clearly laid out and well organised. Both desktop and mobile formats are useful, although I like seeing all my work on the larger screen. I really enjoy the share/invite people option as my work is always better when it's collaborative. StoryChief has great tutorials and tips on using their product and their feature upgrades really impress me...like when they added the ability to post to social media platforms and assign a blog post to the social media campaign.

It would be great if Story Chief could integrate with Trello, as this is the main management program my company uses. Also, it's great to be able to add youtube and Vimeo videos, but would also be very useful to have the ability to simply upload a video into the blog post, direct from the device. Also, I use Movavi and WeVideo for editing and those videos don't seem to be supported in StoryChief either, or Instagram and Facebook videos/photos

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Beth, Thank you so much for all your comments! We love to read that StoryChief helps you collaborate and that you like our feature upgrades so much. We also appreciate all the suggestions you propose and agree with all of them. You'll be happy to read that now it's already possible to add videos to social posts and Facebook videos are also supported in our editor! We increase from time to time the list of supported video platforms in our editor, so who knows Movavi or WeVideo will be next! You can consult the full list here: https://app.storychief.io/dashboard/integrations. Happy writing!

Owner in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best investments I have ever made

Kommentare: Story Chief has become an integral part of my business, facilitating the writing and publishing process for my websites. I don't think I would have crafted more than 50 stories within the last few months if it were not for Story Chief

Story Chief has increased my blogging and website development ten fold with it's ease of use, simple design and multiple integrations with social services like Facebook, Blogger, etc. I didn't know it at the time of purchase how much this software will become a part of my business processes and systems. One of the great features I like to use is the collaborators function where I can invite external people to help contribute and review my articles before I send it off from with in Story Chief to publish on multiple platforms with a click of a button. I also like the way the support team are coming up with new functions and innovations in the software to keep it up to speed with the latest trends in the space. But the one feature I love about Story Chief is it's ability to make writing simple. I have other software to help me write content for my websites, however I always come back to Story Chief because for some reason I can really focus and pump out the work when I really am under tight timelines.

With one of the features they have recently added (editing images within Story Chief) I am finding it a bit buggy. Often when I try to edit an image while writing it will freeze or blank out my whole story. Thankfully the software has an auto save function that saves everytime I stop writing (which has saved me a few times). However it is a newish feature so I'm sure they are just ironing out the kinks.

Yiyan
Business Owner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor choice for small business and multi-lingual users

Story chief present a simple editing interface that helps write articles to optimize for SEO and readability. This helps us make sure that our blogs are as effective as they can be in reaching audiences on search.

We had 2 main issues with StoryChief. 1. Their SEO tools are primarily geared towards english. We write blogs in English, Korean, and Mandarin and the tools did not work well for the non-English content. 2. Their customer service has an aggressive no refunds policy that is not friendly to small businesses. We had an issue cancelling our account and it got renewed for 1 year. They were not willing to help out in this situation when we no longer needed their product.

Adam
Creative Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best tool for blogs and content marketing

Kommentare: Overall we have been super happy with StoryChief. It is hands down the best content marketing tool we've found and I've tried countless other systems. They seem to actively work on the product too and have rolled out helpful updates even since we started.

We use StoryChief almost daily and it's become a key part of our content marketing workflow. We create, manage and publish dozens of articles per month and StoryChief makes the creation and publishing of blog posts so much easier. The editor is rock solid, they have tons of integrations, the social publishing tools allowed us to cancel our Buffer subscription, and the Wordpress connection is flawless. Not only that but the analytics it kicks out are very helpful.

The only thing we've not been able to do with StoryChief is setting custom statuses or workflows around our posts. They have a couple of options but you can not configure a whole workflow with status settings.

Lauren
Director of Digital Media in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Content Marketing Solution!

Kommentare: I really love StoryChief. I've used Hootsuite and HubSpot to schedule content in the past, but StoryChief takes the cake. Anytime you need help, the team is super friendly and helpful as well.

What I love about StoryChief is how everything is organized. You have a hub where you can create blog articles, events, and schedule social posts. Plus, the analytics tied to this is so important as well. To put it simply, the software just makes sense.

My only complaint is that it is difficult to schedule video social media posts sometimes.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Lauren, Thank you so much for your great review, we absolutely love it. We would like to help you when publishing the next video on social media, to make sure that we fix the issues you have experienced. Don't hesitate to reach out to us through chat to have a look together at it. Great to see that StoryChief has simplified your processes and is helping you organize and schedule your content. Happy publishing!

Marilyn
Marilyn
The NeuroSuccess Coach & Founder in UK
E-Learning, Selbstständig

StoryChief is a Real Time Saver

Kommentare: The main benefit has been the speed with which I can go from a blank screen to published Blog. I also love that it syndicates the content across my social media channels which also saves a lot of time.

I absolutely love StoryChief. Very easy to set up and use, and when a Blog needs updating simply log in and it also changes the version within WordPress. Although I have been a Blogger for many years StoryChief has saved me hours because I no longer need to spend time fighting with layouts, plugins, or formatting. Simply log in, type, complete the various field and boxes, and publish. If you are short on time when it comes to finding images there is an image library contained within the program.

I would like to be able to embed custom code so I can add my own forms and plugins.

Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So far, so good

The biggest difference with other tools is for me the ambassadors list and the way you can easiliy make social posts from your blogposts.

The instagram workaround is not my favourite, hopefully the api opens up soon. We've had several problems with links and metadata not displayed in a similar way as it is shown in the preview. Customer service is usually quick to respond, but this is then only afterwards.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi there, Thanks a lot for leaving us a review! We really appreciate it. It's great to read that the ambassadors feature helps you boost your content and that posting to social channels is much easier now than before StoryChief. We really hope being able to improve the integration with Instagram in the future and will let you know if this is the case. Hold up the hard work and happy writing!

Arlène
Wellness Consultant in Schweiz
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A solid multi-channel marketing platform

I see StoryChief as a sort of Swiss Army knife because there's a lot that it brings to the table and different ways of using the platform. Want a way to easily create and redistribute your content across multiple platforms with just a few clicks? Check. Are you in need of a calendar to get an overview of your social media posts? Check. Working with a team and are looking for a way to co-create and collaborate on the content side of things? Check. Need analytics or getting members of your team involved in amplifying the reach of your message? Check, and check. And StoryChief focuses on content optimization too, thanks to its SEO copywriting recommendations – so that you know what to tweak to increase the chances of your content ranking high on Google.

I have to admit that I'm the first to love a tool that enables you to do many different things so that you don't need to keep switching platforms and tabs. However, some of StoryChief's features such as the SEO copywriting and content distribution aren't as solid as on other platforms. This may not mean that much if you're kind of looking for a "Jack-of-all-trades" type of platform but it might raise a few questions if you'd be interested in something that really dives deep into all the areas it focuses on.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Arlene, Thanks for your great feedback! We are very happy to see that StoryChief meets your needs across several features. In the future we'll be able to dive a bit deeper on some of our most valuable features, so we'll keep you posted! Happy writing!

Morgan
Content Strategist in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for content marketing

Kommentare: Very good. Lots of space and organization features to set up your marketing campaigns- would definitely recommend for content writers.

Lots of room to flesh out articles, blogs, PDFs, to outlines and idea banks. The sharing and ask for approval functionality is great. SEO is immediately responsive to changes in the article which is super helpful.

Only one person can edit at a time. The force take can be janky sometimes, so if a team member forgets that they've left an article open, I have to take a few more steps to gain control of the piece. I think something similar to google docs would be cool in the future.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Morgan, Thanks for your great feedback, happy to see all your company is able to accomplish with StoryChief. At the moment it is indeed not possible for users to edit a blog article at the same time, but this is to avoid that a user publishes the article while another one is still editing it. That's the main difference that we have with Google Docs. However we are trying to find a way to improve this feature and make it easier for you and your team. We'll contact you as soon as there is an update on this! Happy publishing!

Rai
Copywriter & Content Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Google Docs & Yoast SEO had a beautiful baby named StoryChief!

Kommentare: StoryChief has become the go-to platform for all of our content creation for clients. We have several clients on paid accounts and they all love the convenience. It makes handing over the responsibility of managing the blog so easy that they can't help by say "Yes!" to our services.

StoryChief allows me and my team to ensure the content we're creating for our clients is 100% SEOified BEFORE we send the content to them for review. This cuts a huge chunk of time and revisions out of the process. Plus, the ability to distribute the content out with built-in data tracking is amazing! One report every week to wow the clients - I'm a happy camper. :)

There are a few quirks about the software that are a bit contrary to typical user behavior. For example, when leaving a comment, I naturally hit "Tab" and then "Return" to submit my comment – like I would on any other platform like Google Docs. There are other little glitches with the saving feature and such, but they're minor nuances that you get used to over time.

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool for external writers and collabs

Kommentare: There might be some niggles here and there, but I find it easy and valuable to use. It gives me confidence before I send my piece to my client and it gives them the confidence they'll be publishing a piece that is useful and easy to read.

I have been using StoryChief as a guest writer and I am a fan. You can quickly load your article and, aside of giving you some pretty interesting SEO tools, it also rates the readability of your piece! The "problem" areas are highlighted and you can edit them on the spot :) I also feel like the fact that it has a workflow which allows for content review and schedule the posts is very useful for the folk who "own" and manage the content. I'm thinking to actually become a customer myself, if I decide to write for other people. It will give me some confidence that my piece is both useful and we'll written:)

Sometimes the content review can lag a bit and it would be useful to index all the problematic areas, especially around readibility. If an article is longer you might find yourself scrolling up and down not knowing what you've edited or not.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi there, Thanks for your great review! It means a lot to us to see that you became such a great fan of our tool. Our SEO and Readability checkers are indeed very popular amongst our users as they are both efficient and easy to use. If you want to check what changes you (or others) have made on a story, you can click on the 3 dots at the top right and go to 'Version history'. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have some other feedback! Happy SEO optimizing!

Dave
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Unique blog and SEO marketing tool we can't live without

Flint Hills Group custom software depends on weekly technical blog articles to educate our customers and potential customers. We use StoryChief to author these articles, review and approve them, and then push them to our social media and to our website https://flinthillsgroup.com/blog/ We depend on this tool and love it.

Not much to not like about StoryChief. We searched for other solutions and really found none we liked or could work for us.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Dave, Oh thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts with us. We are thrilled to see that the whole team is able to rely on StoryChief for the whole content marketing process: from draft to publication. Great to see that we can provide value there. Stay in touch for the next updates that are coming your way in the next few months! Happy publishing!

Liesbeth
Marketing & Communication Manager in Belgien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Storychief value for money

Kommentare: Storychief was a gamechanger for our social media strategy. It's a planning, measuring and ambassador tool at the same time!

Userfriendly platform with ambassadorship features

reporting could be more detailed no recommended posting time

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Liesbeth, We are thrilled to read your comment. The combination of blog article and social media publishing together with the employee advocacy feature is indeed what distinguish from others, so we are very happy to see that you can appreciate it. By 2023, we are planning on adding extra features such as recommended times to publish and social listening, so stay tuned for big news! Happy publishing!

Stefano
Ceo in Italien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best software to do Storytelling

Kommentare: I use Storychief for my Storytelling and now, also my collaborators, use it. we love this software for the way to collaborate together. It is also very easy to use.
I usually public my story on my blog, and in several social network.

I love the possibility to publish in one time your story in the most important social channels and also in the personal blog. I use this software for all my story and i save many many hours of work. Also the Seo and readability features are very well done and help us to write story more likely to Google.

I’d like to use this software to capture leads and i hope in a feature that can be able to segment audience.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Stefano! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and some feedback, we will keep you updated if we ever build a feature like that!

Ivanska
Co-Owner / Lead Designer in USA

Review

Kommentare: I recommend this tool to all my clients. It is great to build a website blog and manage all your content on social media. We're excited to see the Social Media Posting Tool.

This tool resolves a major modern problem which is that everything nowadays has to be Searchable. Storychief provides inbound content marketers the ease of content that is great as well as searchable.

The only thing is that when this tool is used too frequently, there's a lot of stories and it gets a bit messy to find them unless you create a campaign. Also, i think the product is not promoted as well. Not everyone knows about this tool. I believe the marketing of this product could be improved.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Ivanska, thanks a lot for your feedback! By the way, we've updated our stories management list, now you won't have any trouble finding them. See how it works here: https://storychief.io/content-management-system Best, Valeri

Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A must-have for content creators

Kommentare: Storychief is one of my favorite softwares that I use as a content creator. I highly recommend it to anyone that wants to write content at scale.

I use storychief to optimize and distribute my blog posts with ease. I love the keyword optimization tools and the ability to add writers to your article. The automated distribution allows me to promote my blogs to multiple channels instantly.

I wish it had more integrations with other content management systems. However, it is still a very useful tool for content creators and business owners.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Thank you for leaving us a review! New integrations are always coming along. Take a look at them here: storychief.apideck.com

Melanie
Melanie
Founder in USA

Using Story Chief Has Been a Game Changer

Kommentare: I maintain over a dozen different client blogs, all of which I must create at least three blogs a week for. By being able to post directly into Story Chief and then set publication not only to the site but also to all social channels and to create a newsletter for Mailchimp - all at the same time - has been a real game changer. And their customer service is stellar.

It's actually hard to know where to start. In the month I have been making use of Story Chief I've saved so much time and hassle that to point out one feature as best is hard. But in effect the fact that I save myself at least two hours a day - and for a freelancer every second is money - is probably the biggest bonus of all.

Nothing. I am, to sound corny, currently in love with this software.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hey Melanie, we're happy that you like using StoryChief so much, thank you for leaving a review!

Paulo
Paulo
Consultant in Brasilien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An amazing tool for content marketers

StoryChief is a tool that not only does very well what it was designed to do, but it keeps growing and getting more features. Now they are expanding to social media sharing with a well-designed content calendar. The tool if evolving to be a must-have Content Marketing and Social Media tool for agencies.

The only thing I miss about the tool e not having it in my native language (Portuguese), but it's expected and it does not impair me to use it for Portuguese content.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Paulo! Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate it!

lily
lily
secretary in Indonesien
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Above and Beyond Ordinary Writing Tools

At the core, Story Chief is a robust, online-based, writing tool. But it's so much more. Not only it offers a built-in SEO tool, but it also allows users to syndicate the written content to other channels like WordPress, Facebook, and Medium, to name a few.

It's still being developed, but it would be nice to be able to choose distribution channel before started writing.

Johnadeen
Johnadeen
Editor in Kanada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

I am in love with StoryChief

Kommentare: I wish Storychief all the best.

StoryChief listens to the suggestions of its users. The company cares about delivering the best service to their customers.

I like everything about StoryChief. It has helped me become a better freelance writer.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Johnadeen! Thank you so much for your kind review.

Gianni
Gianni
Consultant in Frankreich
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Most complete publising tool

Kommentare: Ability to publish articles and stories to numerous destination in the same times,

It offer a website and Seo articles and stories publishing, Seo mean redirect word to other websites, crating interactivity ability to review and collaborate before publishing on article and images comprehensive set of social media accounts to publish to and also blogs like wordpress schedule your posts and reuse them,planning for month in advance the team regularly add news features

You need some times to learn how to use it due to lot of features that other tools doesn't offer

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hey Gianni! Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate it

Aakanchha
Content Writer and Copywriter in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love it!

It's easy to use and efficient. You can just sit back and weave your thoughts into words, StoryChief takes care of everything else for you :-)

Nothing as such. Though it would be nice if storychief allows SEO check for multiple keywords at once.