Über StoryChief

Verteile Artikel mit einem Klick an mehrere Kanäle.

Erfahre mehr über StoryChief

Fraser N.
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2020

"Great content distribution tool"

Kommentare: It's a great system - works really well and the results are great on each unique platform - bonus that it works well on Shopify sites too

Vorteile: It is a comprehensive yet easy to use content management software system

Nachteile: Really not much - works very well but does take some set up

Hi Fraser!

Thank you for the review.

• Bewertet am 10.1.2020
Chris C.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.11.2019

"One of the best investments I have ever made"

Kommentare: Story Chief has become an integral part of my business, facilitating the writing and publishing process for my websites. I don't think I would have crafted more than 50 stories within the last few months if it were not for Story Chief

Vorteile: Story Chief has increased my blogging and website development ten fold with it's ease of use, simple design and multiple integrations with social services like Facebook, Blogger, etc. I didn't know it at the time of purchase how much this software will become a part of my business processes and systems. One of the great features I like to use is the collaborators function where I can invite external people to help contribute and review my articles before I send it off from with in Story Chief to publish on multiple platforms with a click of a button. I also like the way the support team are coming up with new functions and innovations in the software to keep it up to speed with the latest trends in the space. But the one feature I love about Story Chief is it's ability to make writing simple. I have other software to help me write content for my websites, however I always come back to Story Chief because for some reason I can really focus and pump out the work when I really am under tight timelines.

Nachteile: With one of the features they have recently added (editing images within Story Chief) I am finding it a bit buggy. Often when I try to edit an image while writing it will freeze or blank out my whole story. Thankfully the software has an auto save function that saves everytime I stop writing (which has saved me a few times). However it is a newish feature so I'm sure they are just ironing out the kinks.

• Bewertet am 24.11.2019
Beth B.
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2020

"Why I love using StoryChief and Always Will"

Kommentare: StoryChief puts all my drafts and upcoming work into one place, where I and my team can easily access it, without having to constantly, share, download, edit and save files. I love being able to see everything I have published as well as all my drafts and the easy integration to other platforms like Wordpress and Medium is very useful and time-saving.

Vorteile: Easy to use, clearly laid out and well organised. Both desktop and mobile formats are useful, although I like seeing all my work on the larger screen.
I really enjoy the share/invite people option as my work is always better when it's collaborative.
StoryChief has great tutorials and tips on using their product and their feature upgrades really impress me...like when they added the ability to post to social media platforms and assign a blog post to the social media campaign.

Nachteile: It would be great if Story Chief could integrate with Trello, as this is the main management program my company uses.
Also, it's great to be able to add youtube and Vimeo videos, but would also be very useful to have the ability to simply upload a video into the blog post, direct from the device.
Also, I use Movavi and WeVideo for editing and those videos don't seem to be supported in StoryChief either, or Instagram and Facebook videos/photos

• Bewertet am 15.5.2020
Alexa R.
Freelance Copywriter
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2019

"Not really it"

Kommentare: Meh. It seemed like a great idea when I signed up for a year, but I rarely ended up using it even though I have a pretty solid content marketing strategy for my biz. Cheap enough I didn't mind the sunk cost, but annoying I have to deal with a hassle trying to end the service.

Vorteile: It's a nice idea, that you would think would make distributing content much easier. I found the UI left much to be desired and that I preferred the flexibility of the native upload spaces for where I blog.

Nachteile: Didn't really save me time and dealing with billing/support was a huge hassle. Even after I canceled I was still getting billed.

• Bewertet am 29.11.2019
Joyce K.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2020

"Saves me hours every week"

Vorteile: Love how fast and focused I am when I use StoryChief. This is due to the design (no distractions) and speed (eg minimal image upload time) of the software.

Nachteile: The onboarding lacked a little bit of depth when I joined back in 2018. I ended up with duplicate content on my website and the StoryChief blog but the team were great and solved the issue rapidly.

von StoryChief NV an 29.4.2020

Hi Joyce! Thank you for the review and thanks for sticking with us for so long, we truly appreciate it! Our support team is always happy to answer to any questions you might have.

• Bewertet am 3.3.2020
Adam H.
Creative Director
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2019

"The best tool for blogs and content marketing"

Kommentare: Overall we have been super happy with StoryChief. It is hands down the best content marketing tool we've found and I've tried countless other systems. They seem to actively work on the product too and have rolled out helpful updates even since we started.

Vorteile: We use StoryChief almost daily and it's become a key part of our content marketing workflow. We create, manage and publish dozens of articles per month and StoryChief makes the creation and publishing of blog posts so much easier. The editor is rock solid, they have tons of integrations, the social publishing tools allowed us to cancel our Buffer subscription, and the Wordpress connection is flawless. Not only that but the analytics it kicks out are very helpful.

Nachteile: The only thing we've not been able to do with StoryChief is setting custom statuses or workflows around our posts. They have a couple of options but you can not configure a whole workflow with status settings.

• Bewertet am 22.11.2019
Marilyn D.
The NeuroSuccess Coach & Founder
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"StoryChief is a Real Time Saver"

Kommentare: The main benefit has been the speed with which I can go from a blank screen to published Blog. I also love that it syndicates the content across my social media channels which also saves a lot of time.

Vorteile: I absolutely love StoryChief. Very easy to set up and use, and when a Blog needs updating simply log in and it also changes the version within WordPress. Although I have been a Blogger for many years StoryChief has saved me hours because I no longer need to spend time fighting with layouts, plugins, or formatting. Simply log in, type, complete the various field and boxes, and publish. If you are short on time when it comes to finding images there is an image library contained within the program.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to embed custom code so I can add my own forms and plugins.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Elke H.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2020

"Easy peasy software for content marketing and socila posting"

Kommentare: Great tool for easy story-writing, Seo-check and posting + excellent support! Love it!

Vorteile: It love to working with storychief since I found it. The writing is easy, SEO checking is great, social posting functionality speeds everything up too. It saves time! And the support team is really helpful, fast and very friendly - no matter what.

Nachteile: I want to fit in the stories also pictures for easy Pinterest repinning. But there is no formatation - so it looks strange at my blog.... and still did not finde to setup a good looking lead-capture from mailchimp. But I hopfully will...

von StoryChief NV an 19.3.2020

Hi Elke

Thanks for your review! You can create a custom field in your 'summary' page to upload a picture for Pinterest format. Or you can embed a Pinterest format picture inside your story somewhere, but use a different cover image that you can upload on the 'summary' page.

To create beautiful and custom forms that are linked to your Mailchimp account I'd suggest using Typeform.com and then embed these in your stories.

Good luck!

• Bewertet am 16.3.2020
Hari K.
  • Bewertet am 2.3.2020

"A Writers Lassi"

Kommentare: Fantastic product that actually saves time, energy and money! A great way to consolidate a multi platform campaign.

Vorteile: It’s ability to organize, manage and distribute content like no other.

Nachteile: The operability of guest posting and at times minor ui kinks.

von StoryChief NV an 29.4.2020

Hi Hari! Thank you for leaving us a review. Our support time is always ready to help or listen to your feedback.

• Bewertet am 2.3.2020
Inge B.
Marketing Manager
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.4.2020

"Best content platform!"

Vorteile: This online platform is very user-friendly and saves me a lot of time. You just need to input your content and image 1 time and it appears on different channels!

Nachteile: There is not really something to not like...

von StoryChief NV an 29.4.2020

Hey Inge! Thank you for your kind review and for using StoryChief!

• Bewertet am 6.4.2020
Micheal P.
  • Bewertet am 16.9.2019

"The Katana-Battle Axe of Marketing"

Kommentare: Great service, they are always asking for feedback. Tool works as intended.

Vorteile: If you are producing lots of content, and you follow CEO, Story chief is one of the few ways to produce large amounts of content, at scale, with a small team, and minimal amounts of apps. WHile I have a marketing team for our business, when I needed to start my own personal brand, and I didn't want to have to go through the team, and add a lot of process/perfecting to my flow, story chief gives me a way to just post everywhere in one place, starting from the content itself.

Nachteile: That it's still a young company and is still building features :)
I think the pricing is a little on the high side for a lot of businesses used to low price software, but I feel the time you would save at scale is priceless

von StoryChief NV an 29.4.2020

Hey Micheal! Thanks for taking the time to leave such an elaborate review, we truly appreciate it! Since this review a lot of new features came along and our pricing has changed. Take a look!

• Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Javier L.
Ux UI designer frontender
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2020

"Great tool to manage social accounts"

Kommentare: Easey to use platform, well designed and very usefull.

Vorteile: It’s easy to use and have a lot of options to manage maketing and coms in your company with a single webapp! Nice work. Congrats!

Nachteile: I miss Instagram integration and video, gifs or “more than a single image option” in social media post manager.

von StoryChief NV an 29.4.2020

Hey Javier! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it :) The Instagram integration and video feature will be here in a couple of weeks, stay tuned!

• Bewertet am 14.4.2020
Dave C.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.11.2019

"Solid content marketing & planning tool"

Kommentare: Very satisfied with the platform and really looking forward to their upcoming social media tool release.

Vorteile: Story Chief has quick become one of my favorite content planning tools. If you are producing and marketing articles on regularly basis then you need to check it out. Theres lots to love, but a few features that stick out to me are:
- Its SEO guidance tool - quick get guidance on how SEO friendly your writing/article is.
- The ability to launch articles to multiple channels at once without worth about duplicate content issues.
- Their content calendar is very clear and easy to use.
- The ability to have an approval workflow when working with a team.
I’m also really excited about the upcoming social media planning tools. I ope that they will be included in the existing plans they are offering without an additional fee.

Nachteile: Right now the platform is lacking a task process checklist. I would love to have a systemized process checklist that my content creators would have to check off while building an article. I only know of one of their competitors that offers this feature, but I feel like its an important item to have when working with a team.

Rai C.
Copywriter & Content Strategist
  • Bewertet am 17.6.2019

"Google Docs & Yoast SEO had a beautiful baby named StoryChief!"

Kommentare: StoryChief has become the go-to platform for all of our content creation for clients. We have several clients on paid accounts and they all love the convenience. It makes handing over the responsibility of managing the blog so easy that they can't help by say "Yes!" to our services.

Vorteile: StoryChief allows me and my team to ensure the content we're creating for our clients is 100% SEOified BEFORE we send the content to them for review. This cuts a huge chunk of time and revisions out of the process. Plus, the ability to distribute the content out with built-in data tracking is amazing! One report every week to wow the clients - I'm a happy camper. :)

Nachteile: There are a few quirks about the software that are a bit contrary to typical user behavior. For example, when leaving a comment, I naturally hit "Tab" and then "Return" to submit my comment – like I would on any other platform like Google Docs. There are other little glitches with the saving feature and such, but they're minor nuances that you get used to over time.

• Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Michele H.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"International Team Friendly"

Vorteile: The ability for several people to access drafts is a HUGE plus. Being able to comment for corrections and suggestions is great. Being able to post to several platforms at once is also a time saver. Lastly, my team can do social posts from StoryChief which is a HUGE time saver for us.

Nachteile: If you don't have a project leader or team member who is good at process flows to set this up, it may not be a good tool for you. It's very powerful with the right person on your team. Video isn't yet available for social media posts! But it's coming soon :)

Gary S.
Founder & CEO
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2018

"Fantastic Blog Syndicating Tool"

Kommentare: If you log then this is a must have tool. Saves you lots of time sharing your content and also gives you valuable analytics.

Vorteile: Allows you to create a blog post using their editior and can then syndicate your content across multiple marketing channels. Most syndication apps only let you send the post to your social media accounts, Story Chief allows you to also send to your Wordpress blog for publishing, email notifications to lists of influences you add, send to Medium, social media, and RSS feeds. They also have a cool analytics dashboard to see how people are interacting with your content across the web. I only publish blog posts via Story Chief now. If you are concerned about duplicate content, you can have it post to your blog first and then set the rest of the syndication for any date you wish.

Nachteile: By default, it selects it's own blog platform as the default main platform for the content, I have to swicth to my Wordpress blog each time to make sure my blog is the main platform. They should fix this but as of today have not.

von StoryChief NV an 29.4.2020

Hi Gary! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. You can however, now choose your own main publishing platform. Hope you like it!

• Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Phill D.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

"Incredibly powerful simplicity"

Kommentare: I have been really impressed with how easy it is to create and publish content.

Vorteile: The user interface is very clean, simple to use but really packs a punch for functionality. The guidance for creating quality content, pushed to the right channels with optimised SEO is fantastic.

Nachteile: It is hard to find anything I particularly dislike; it could be useful to be able to set up templates or have recommendations, but to be honest, it just works as it is.

von StoryChief NV an 29.4.2020

Hey Phill! Thank you for the review and the feedback, we will definitely take it with us.

Ankit R.
Global Media and Research Executive
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2019

"StoryChief is the must have Online Content Creation tool"

Kommentare: Love the tool - saves me a lot of time.

Vorteile: One click publish to all major platforms including. I LOVE StoryChief. - Blog inside my own WordPress Website
- Google My Business (Game changer right here)
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Group
- LinkedIn
- and many many more integrations.
I create my content in StoryChief and I publish in many with no headache. You know what's even better? If I have to edit a previously published content, I only have to edit in StoryChief and boom - StoryChief pushes the update in all the platforms. This saves me tons of time. Thank you for coming to my life. P.S.I have to mention that the team behind StoryChief is amazing and hardworking. They maintain professional communication all the time and work very hard round the clock. Keep it up.

Nachteile: None at the moment. The team is very proactive and are improving and finding new integration consistently.

von StoryChief NV an 29.4.2020

Hi there Ankit, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

• Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Surabil S.
Digital Business Consultant
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2020

"The Best Online Tool to Create, Optimise, Collaborate, and Distribute Your Content"

Kommentare: The Best Online Tool to Create, Optimise, Collaborate, and Distribute Your Content

Vorteile: The things I like, -user-friendly dashboard,
-team collaboration,
-SEO optimisation,
-Unsplash image search integration,
-Free blog
-The ability to publish content to WordPress, Medium and other platforms including social media.
There are many integrations and features to make your content creation a breeze. I was waiting for the Grammarly to work with StoryChief and it now does. So, overall a fantastic platform and a great development team. I will recommend StoryChief to anyone looking to create and distribute contents online.

Nachteile: None so far regarding the platform. The blog feature could be better, the customisation not intuitive, but hey it comes free. So no complaints.

Stefano L.
Ceo
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2020

"The best software to do Storytelling"

Kommentare: I use Storychief for my Storytelling and now, also my collaborators, use it. we love this software for the way to collaborate together. It is also very easy to use.
I usually public my story on my blog, and in several social network.

Vorteile: I love the possibility to publish in one time your story in the most important social channels and also in the personal blog. I use this software for all my story and i save many many hours of work. Also the Seo and readability features are very well done and help us to write story more likely to Google.

Nachteile: I’d like to use this software to capture leads and i hope in a feature that can be able to segment audience.

von StoryChief NV an 29.4.2020

Hi Stefano! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and some feedback, we will keep you updated if we ever build a feature like that!

• Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Hendrico V.
Brand And Marketing Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.11.2019

"StoryChief.io, one of the best long form content management platforms out there."

Kommentare: I have been using StoryChief for about 7 months now mostly for our long-form blog/articles (www.getmemo.co.za/blog). What I love most about the platform is that it significantly helped me to cut our workflow in half. I now have a lot more free time which I can use to focus on other things. I really love everything about the platform and salute the support team, they always just a click away. One of the best content management platforms out there, if not The Best. :)

Vorteile: Being able to write, review, get team inputs, schedule and publish our weekly blogs to multiple channels from one place and in less than 5min. (Super cool)

Nachteile: I can't really say, haven't come across anything I don't like yet. :)
Want to however suggest a feature if possible. If there can be a way that one can drag and drop scheduled stories on the calendar without having to go into the actual story and changing the dates. that would be awesome.

von StoryChief NV an 29.4.2020

Hi Hendrico! Thank you for the feedback. A drag and drop feature is definitely on our roadmap.

Erin P.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.11.2019

"Best so far"

Vorteile: It's easy to set up the account and post all my contents all over to my Social Media accounts and Wordpress Sites. And, the SEO score helps me to write the correct writings.

Nachteile: I hope StoryChief expands more adding wordpress sites. I have so many domain names and sites. Only a few of them I can add and post my contents.

• Bewertet am 28.11.2019
Lore D.
Web storyteller
Bau, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.12.2019

"One tool, one click, content everywhere"

Kommentare: Very customer-centric. Take our feedback quickly into account. Great customer-service.

Vorteile: That we can publish from one central place to all different kinds of channels. It's very intuitive.

Nachteile: It can be slow sometimes when loading all publication channels. The dashboards need some more structure.

von StoryChief NV an 29.4.2020

Hey Lore! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :)

• Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Ivanska C.
Co-Owner / Lead Designer
  • Bewertet am 23.11.2019

"Review"

Kommentare: I recommend this tool to all my clients. It is great to build a website blog and manage all your content on social media. We're excited to see the Social Media Posting Tool.

Vorteile: This tool resolves a major modern problem which is that everything nowadays has to be Searchable. Storychief provides inbound content marketers the ease of content that is great as well as searchable.

Nachteile: The only thing is that when this tool is used too frequently, there's a lot of stories and it gets a bit messy to find them unless you create a campaign. Also, i think the product is not promoted as well. Not everyone knows about this tool. I believe the marketing of this product could be improved.

von StoryChief NV an 25.11.2019

Hi Ivanska, thanks a lot for your feedback! By the way, we've updated our stories management list, now you won't have any trouble finding them. See how it works here: https://storychief.io/content-management-system

Best,
Valeri

• Bewertet am 23.11.2019
Shannon R.
Blogger
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2019

"A Must Have For Content Creators Who Want To Easily Syndicate Their Content"

Kommentare: Very positive. Saves me a bunch of time promoting my blog posts and creates a single platform where I can check out the view stats across multiple platforms to see who is reading my content.

Vorteile: I can syndicate my content across multiple networks, send emails to specific people and view usage data all in a single platform. Whenever I publish a new blog post on StoryChief, it automatically triggers a chain reaction that syndicated my content to dozens of places that I setup beforehand. This not only syndicates to social media, but other blogging platforms, rss feeds and email campaigns.

Nachteile: The default blogging platform is set to their own blog platform, I have to manually change it to Wordpress every time, they should fix this.

von StoryChief NV an 29.4.2020

Hey Shannon! Thank you for the review. You can now change the default main publishing platform to your own blog, hope you enjoy it!

• Bewertet am 7.2.2019