StoryChief Erfahrungen

Über StoryChief

Verteile Artikel mit einem Klick an mehrere Kanäle.

Erfahre mehr über StoryChief

And the support team is really helpful, fast and very friendly - no matter what.

Want to however suggest a feature if possible. If there can be a way that one can drag and drop scheduled stories on the calendar without having to go into the actual story and changing the dates.

Bewertungen zu StoryChief

StoryChief hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 126 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du StoryChief bereits verwendet?

Ben
Ben
Director of Content in Israel

Transformed the way we manage our blog

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Love StoryChief, it's awesome.

StoryChief is super easy to use, straight forward, and makes the entire process of writing blog posts really enjoyable.

Nothing is really missing for us. This tool has it all.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Ben, Thanks for your great review. It's impacting to see your evolution around your content marketing efforts within a few months. We promise to keep delivering good updates and improvements so that you can manage your content even better. Happy writing!

Lauren
Director of Digital Media in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Content Marketing Solution!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I really love StoryChief. I've used Hootsuite and HubSpot to schedule content in the past, but StoryChief takes the cake. Anytime you need help, the team is super friendly and helpful as well.

What I love about StoryChief is how everything is organized. You have a hub where you can create blog articles, events, and schedule social posts. Plus, the analytics tied to this is so important as well. To put it simply, the software just makes sense.

My only complaint is that it is difficult to schedule video social media posts sometimes.

letzten Monat

Hi Lauren, Thank you so much for your great review, we absolutely love it. We would like to help you when publishing the next video on social media, to make sure that we fix the issues you have experienced. Don't hesitate to reach out to us through chat to have a look together at it. Great to see that StoryChief has simplified your processes and is helping you organize and schedule your content. Happy publishing!

Elise
Marketing Adviseur in Niederlande

Complete social media tool

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Storychief is an usefull tool to manage your social media calender.
For newbies like me it is a task to get to know the tool but the people of Storychief make sure you are up to date. I think this is a very complete social media tool. A powerfull + is the way how you can collaborate, ask for approval or edit your posts.

I think what I do like the most is how easy it is to invite people that do not have complete acces to storychief, to review your article. They can easily comment and I think that is great.

Because the tool is soo versatile, you tend to forget how you can use many functions combined.

letzten Monat

Hi Elise, Thanks for your great feedback and for explaining how StoryChief is providing value for your business. Our collaboration feature is indeed one of our gems and we are very proud of it. We will keep on improving this and other features so stay tuned for new updates! As always, a pleasure to help you out if you want to get a training on the tool or have any specific question. Happy collaborating!

Desi
Founder & CEO in USA
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Must Have for Content Creation for Businesses

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We have been using it for over 2 years, well worth it.

The software is easy to use for multiple users. It's great for social media posting and blogging. It has a ton of integrations.

Overall a fantastic product, has very little drawbacks.

letzten Monat

Hi Desi, Thanks a lot for your kind feedback. We are thrilled to see that you appreciate the different features and our integrations. We are planning on adding new features to make your content marketing campaigns even smoother and easier to follow on. Stay tuned for more!

Alexey
Product designer in Israel

Great partner to your Webflow website

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like that it focused on its main value proposition, once I've set it up for our company website, I no longer need to manage our Webflow-based blog. Our content writing team can do everything on their own. UI is clear and it has wide customization options.

Nothing I can think of right now. Integration with Webflow requires some technical knowledge, but that's expected. The important part is once you complete the setup process — you can forget about it.

letzten Monat

Hi Alexey, Thanks for your nice feedback! We are indeed proud of sticking to our original value proposition, which is centralizing content and multichannel publication. We always look for ways to make the blog integration as smooth as possible, but in most of the cases this depends on the CMS system. We are always available to help if needed. Thrilled to see that the writers found better accommodation on StoryChief and don't need to access Webflow anymore! Happy publishing!

Alexandra
Sr. Content & Brand Marketing Manager in Deutschland

Storycheif is great and alway improving

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Easy set-up and their team is always there to support.

- Connects to our Webflow CMS - Better social media scheduling suite (hubspot seemed to have bugs) - Approval process is an added bonus - Great support - Always improving the tool

Sometimes there are weird connections to webflow (but I assume most isn's due to the Storychief team)

letzten Monat

Hi Alexandra, Thanks for your great feedback! We love seeing that you love the product as a whole. We are really happy to see that both the blog articles and the social media features are adding you extra value, that's all we want! I'll send this feedback to our Support team too, they'll love it! Happy writing!

Morgan
Content Strategist in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for content marketing

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good. Lots of space and organization features to set up your marketing campaigns- would definitely recommend for content writers.

Lots of room to flesh out articles, blogs, PDFs, to outlines and idea banks. The sharing and ask for approval functionality is great. SEO is immediately responsive to changes in the article which is super helpful.

Only one person can edit at a time. The force take can be janky sometimes, so if a team member forgets that they've left an article open, I have to take a few more steps to gain control of the piece. I think something similar to google docs would be cool in the future.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Morgan, Thanks for your great feedback, happy to see all your company is able to accomplish with StoryChief. At the moment it is indeed not possible for users to edit a blog article at the same time, but this is to avoid that a user publishes the article while another one is still editing it. That's the main difference that we have with Google Docs. However we are trying to find a way to improve this feature and make it easier for you and your team. We'll contact you as soon as there is an update on this! Happy publishing!

Emma Jane
Emma Jane
Director of Content in Südafrika

Very happy with StoryChief

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: StoryChief has helped us overcome extensive review times with clients. The visual nature of the tool has meant that a client can now "see" what we're trying to achieve with a written piece of content. It's also helped us to think about our content holistically, not only publishing a piece, but how we plan to distribute it.

The way StoryChief is essentially built/designed in a way that makes sure you're thinking about your content holistically from how its structured (I love all the embed features in the story editor) to the way you have to publish your content. Your distribution channels are right in the tool, making sure you always think about the best way to distribute your content.

Like most tools, you can schedule a post on social media until it's published, making planning ahead a little tougher.

letzten Monat

Hi Emma Jane, Thanks a lot for your great review! It's great to see that StoryChief has helped you in various fields, and that planning, creating and distributing content is now a smooth process. The rich media embed options are great, right? And they give the blog articles such a nice layout and make them so interactive! Not sure if I misunderstood your message, but it is perfectly possible to schedule a social post beforehand! Reach out to us if you'd like to know how to do this! Happy writing!

Daniel
Founder and CEO in UK

Great product and great service

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Lovely little product that combines SEO driven content, easy publishing, team collaboration and timely deployment

There is a lot of untapped potential in the content capabilities- it’s more than just a blog tool

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Daniel, Thanks for your sharing your opinion with us, we are thrilled to see how satisfied you are with the platform. There is still a lot of potential to be unleashed so you can expect some cool extra features over the next few months. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other feedback that you'd like to share with us. Happy SEO optimising!

Product Coach in UK
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool for external writers and collabs

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: There might be some niggles here and there, but I find it easy and valuable to use. It gives me confidence before I send my piece to my client and it gives them the confidence they'll be publishing a piece that is useful and easy to read.

I have been using StoryChief as a guest writer and I am a fan. You can quickly load your article and, aside of giving you some pretty interesting SEO tools, it also rates the readability of your piece! The "problem" areas are highlighted and you can edit them on the spot :) I also feel like the fact that it has a workflow which allows for content review and schedule the posts is very useful for the folk who "own" and manage the content. I'm thinking to actually become a customer myself, if I decide to write for other people. It will give me some confidence that my piece is both useful and we'll written:)

Sometimes the content review can lag a bit and it would be useful to index all the problematic areas, especially around readibility. If an article is longer you might find yourself scrolling up and down not knowing what you've edited or not.

letzten Monat

Hi there, Thanks for your great review! It means a lot to us to see that you became such a great fan of our tool. Our SEO and Readability checkers are indeed very popular amongst our users as they are both efficient and easy to use. If you want to check what changes you (or others) have made on a story, you can click on the 3 dots at the top right and go to 'Version history'. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have some other feedback! Happy SEO optimizing!

Arlène
Wellness Consultant in Schweiz
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A solid multi-channel marketing platform

I see StoryChief as a sort of Swiss Army knife because there's a lot that it brings to the table and different ways of using the platform. Want a way to easily create and redistribute your content across multiple platforms with just a few clicks? Check. Are you in need of a calendar to get an overview of your social media posts? Check. Working with a team and are looking for a way to co-create and collaborate on the content side of things? Check. Need analytics or getting members of your team involved in amplifying the reach of your message? Check, and check. And StoryChief focuses on content optimization too, thanks to its SEO copywriting recommendations – so that you know what to tweak to increase the chances of your content ranking high on Google.

I have to admit that I'm the first to love a tool that enables you to do many different things so that you don't need to keep switching platforms and tabs. However, some of StoryChief's features such as the SEO copywriting and content distribution aren't as solid as on other platforms. This may not mean that much if you're kind of looking for a "Jack-of-all-trades" type of platform but it might raise a few questions if you'd be interested in something that really dives deep into all the areas it focuses on.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Arlene, Thanks for your great feedback! We are very happy to see that StoryChief meets your needs across several features. In the future we'll be able to dive a bit deeper on some of our most valuable features, so we'll keep you posted! Happy writing!

Iain
Leadership Trainer in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

StoryChief Saved My Soul

Kommentare: I wanted a reliable platform to host a growing bunch of content. It looks smart, I can't mess it up, they keep improving, they're responsive. Very pleased and hope it continues.

I came to StoryChief from Wordpress. Wordpress itself isn't too much of a drag but it's all the hoo has around it that causes such time wasting admin. I love that with StoryChief I can just get on with writing the content. It's easy to add media without going round the houses. The SEO section is invaluable and SC guides you through it. The publishing option is a godsend. Off it goes to all the different SoMe areas you would want it to. The SoMe publishing is getting better all the time too with improvements all the time e.g. scheduled campaign to boost your posts.

Would like a little more flexibility for the front page of the blog e.g. have just requested the ability for a post to be pinned. But to be honest I'm not sure I ever knew how to do that myself in Wordpress. Oh, and I would like it to have a better menu bar option for linking to my main site. It would be cool if there were a few more areas of flexibility like this.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Iain, Thanks for all your great feedback! One of our goals is to offer a distraction-free editor that facilitates creativity and efficiency. We are very happy to see we contributed to that! We often improve our features and add new ones based on what our customers need, so you can expect some flexibility from us in the future :) Happy writing!

Beth
Director in Australien
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Why I love using StoryChief and Always Will

Kommentare: StoryChief puts all my drafts and upcoming work into one place, where I and my team can easily access it, without having to constantly, share, download, edit and save files. I love being able to see everything I have published as well as all my drafts and the easy integration to other platforms like Wordpress and Medium is very useful and time-saving.

Easy to use, clearly laid out and well organised. Both desktop and mobile formats are useful, although I like seeing all my work on the larger screen. I really enjoy the share/invite people option as my work is always better when it's collaborative. StoryChief has great tutorials and tips on using their product and their feature upgrades really impress me...like when they added the ability to post to social media platforms and assign a blog post to the social media campaign.

It would be great if Story Chief could integrate with Trello, as this is the main management program my company uses. Also, it's great to be able to add youtube and Vimeo videos, but would also be very useful to have the ability to simply upload a video into the blog post, direct from the device. Also, I use Movavi and WeVideo for editing and those videos don't seem to be supported in StoryChief either, or Instagram and Facebook videos/photos

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Beth, Thank you so much for all your comments! We love to read that StoryChief helps you collaborate and that you like our feature upgrades so much. We also appreciate all the suggestions you propose and agree with all of them. You'll be happy to read that now it's already possible to add videos to social posts and Facebook videos are also supported in our editor! We increase from time to time the list of supported video platforms in our editor, so who knows Movavi or WeVideo will be next! You can consult the full list here: https://app.storychief.io/dashboard/integrations. Happy writing!

Owner in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best investments I have ever made

Kommentare: Story Chief has become an integral part of my business, facilitating the writing and publishing process for my websites. I don't think I would have crafted more than 50 stories within the last few months if it were not for Story Chief

Story Chief has increased my blogging and website development ten fold with it's ease of use, simple design and multiple integrations with social services like Facebook, Blogger, etc. I didn't know it at the time of purchase how much this software will become a part of my business processes and systems. One of the great features I like to use is the collaborators function where I can invite external people to help contribute and review my articles before I send it off from with in Story Chief to publish on multiple platforms with a click of a button. I also like the way the support team are coming up with new functions and innovations in the software to keep it up to speed with the latest trends in the space. But the one feature I love about Story Chief is it's ability to make writing simple. I have other software to help me write content for my websites, however I always come back to Story Chief because for some reason I can really focus and pump out the work when I really am under tight timelines.

With one of the features they have recently added (editing images within Story Chief) I am finding it a bit buggy. Often when I try to edit an image while writing it will freeze or blank out my whole story. Thankfully the software has an auto save function that saves everytime I stop writing (which has saved me a few times). However it is a newish feature so I'm sure they are just ironing out the kinks.

Adam
Creative Director in USA

The best tool for blogs and content marketing

Kommentare: Overall we have been super happy with StoryChief. It is hands down the best content marketing tool we've found and I've tried countless other systems. They seem to actively work on the product too and have rolled out helpful updates even since we started.

We use StoryChief almost daily and it's become a key part of our content marketing workflow. We create, manage and publish dozens of articles per month and StoryChief makes the creation and publishing of blog posts so much easier. The editor is rock solid, they have tons of integrations, the social publishing tools allowed us to cancel our Buffer subscription, and the Wordpress connection is flawless. Not only that but the analytics it kicks out are very helpful.

The only thing we've not been able to do with StoryChief is setting custom statuses or workflows around our posts. They have a couple of options but you can not configure a whole workflow with status settings.

Krithika
CMO in UK

Kandola Network's review of StoryChief

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Content Management, scheduling posting and understanding engagement metrics.

StoryChief allows us the ability to real-time view our SEO and readability scores as and when we create content, which is great. It also suggest edits and changes if the scores don't meet the necessary numbers, which is intuitive, a really good tool to have. Planning/scheduling our content is helpful and receiving weekly insights (and on demand) on how our content performed is great too.

There currently aren't integrations with platforms like Discord and Reddit which are essential for Technology companies. This means that we have some content being scheduled out of StoryChief and the rest on their individual platforms. This also means our engagement metrics and numbers aren't centralised. Website performance is also disparate and on Google hence having to use multiple platforms to actually assess our social media engagement metrics makes it a fragmented experience. The pricing currently only works because we are on a Startup plan, otherwise for it's current features it covers only half of our content management demands and would be very expensive. But the startup plan locks you in for a year which means we have to use the platform. It has a slightly steep learning curve. The platform isn't as intuitive.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Krithika, Thanks a lot for your detailed feedback and for sharing your thoughts with us and with others. I'm very happy to see that our SEO feature is providing so much value and that scheduling content helps you focus on other matters. We don't have at the moment native integrations with Discord and Reddit, but you can connect to both platforms through Zapier, which is proven to work great for others. Have you already considered this alternative? This would centralise the metrics and insights, making the job even easier! Don't hesitate to reach out to us through the chat in case you want more information about the possibilities with Zapier. Happy posting!

Micheal
CEO in Kanada

The Katana-Battle Axe of Marketing

Kommentare: Great service, they are always asking for feedback. Tool works as intended.

If you are producing lots of content, and you follow CEO, Story chief is one of the few ways to produce large amounts of content, at scale, with a small team, and minimal amounts of apps. WHile I have a marketing team for our business, when I needed to start my own personal brand, and I didn't want to have to go through the team, and add a lot of process/perfecting to my flow, story chief gives me a way to just post everywhere in one place, starting from the content itself.

That it's still a young company and is still building features :) I think the pricing is a little on the high side for a lot of businesses used to low price software, but I feel the time you would save at scale is priceless

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hey Micheal! Thanks for taking the time to leave such an elaborate review, we truly appreciate it! Since this review a lot of new features came along and our pricing has changed. Take a look!

Javier
Javier
Ux UI designer frontender in Spanien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to manage social accounts

Kommentare: Easey to use platform, well designed and very usefull.

It’s easy to use and have a lot of options to manage maketing and coms in your company with a single webapp! Nice work. Congrats!

I miss Instagram integration and video, gifs or “more than a single image option” in social media post manager.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hey Javier! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it :) The Instagram integration and video feature will be here in a couple of weeks, stay tuned!

Fraser
Fraser
Founder in UK

Great content distribution tool

Kommentare: It's a great system - works really well and the results are great on each unique platform - bonus that it works well on Shopify sites too

It is a comprehensive yet easy to use content management software system

Really not much - works very well but does take some set up

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Fraser! Thank you for the review.

Dave
Director in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solid content marketing & planning tool

Kommentare: Very satisfied with the platform and really looking forward to their upcoming social media tool release.

Story Chief has quick become one of my favorite content planning tools. If you are producing and marketing articles on regularly basis then you need to check it out. Theres lots to love, but a few features that stick out to me are: - Its SEO guidance tool - quick get guidance on how SEO friendly your writing/article is. - The ability to launch articles to multiple channels at once without worth about duplicate content issues. - Their content calendar is very clear and easy to use. - The ability to have an approval workflow when working with a team. I’m also really excited about the upcoming social media planning tools. I ope that they will be included in the existing plans they are offering without an additional fee.

Right now the platform is lacking a task process checklist. I would love to have a systemized process checklist that my content creators would have to check off while building an article. I only know of one of their competitors that offers this feature, but I feel like its an important item to have when working with a team.

Rai
Copywriter & Content Strategist in USA

Google Docs & Yoast SEO had a beautiful baby named StoryChief!

Kommentare: StoryChief has become the go-to platform for all of our content creation for clients. We have several clients on paid accounts and they all love the convenience. It makes handing over the responsibility of managing the blog so easy that they can't help by say "Yes!" to our services.

StoryChief allows me and my team to ensure the content we're creating for our clients is 100% SEOified BEFORE we send the content to them for review. This cuts a huge chunk of time and revisions out of the process. Plus, the ability to distribute the content out with built-in data tracking is amazing! One report every week to wow the clients - I'm a happy camper. :)

There are a few quirks about the software that are a bit contrary to typical user behavior. For example, when leaving a comment, I naturally hit "Tab" and then "Return" to submit my comment – like I would on any other platform like Google Docs. There are other little glitches with the saving feature and such, but they're minor nuances that you get used to over time.

Umair
Manager in Pakistan

Complete and Professional Marketing Solution

Kommentare: I have a very professional and amazing experience with StoryChief, because now using this platform I really save my lot of time. I have increased my revenue with this publishing tool. My ranking in Google has been increased and now my leads also improved. I am really satisfied with StoryChief.

StoryChief is the best platform that allows you to collaborate on differetn content campaigns from beginning to the advanced level. You can publish articles to your website. Even you can also create social posts and you can analyze the performance in one place.

The features and options of this platform are really easy to understand and use. Publishing and creating both things are best in this platform without any kind of cons.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Umair, Thanks for your enthusiasm and great feedback about StoryChief. Also thanks from the entire team, who has read and appreciated your feedback very much. We are thrilled to see that you like all our features so much and that you find it so intuitive and easy to use, it means that we succeed in what we wanted to achieve. As you probably already know, we keep adding new features and improvements as we go, so definitely stay tuned for more! Happy publishing!

Jan
Content strategist in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great platform for all things content.

Kommentare: But. I really do like SC. Love working with it.

I'm working for Spencer mostly. I recommended it there. Easy to integrate (HubSpot). User-friendly. Publishing is a charm. And the fact that you're working very hard to improve it all the time.

Content calendar = unwieldy. No drag and drop (If plans change, which they do, I want to be able to simply drag a post to a different place.) No list view (unless I missed it) to show the calendar in an easy-to-follow format to other people.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Jan, Thanks for your great enthusiasm over StoryChief! We are very happy to read that StoryChief really improved your workflow. We are indeed already thinking of improving the content calendar to make it more flexible (ie. drag & drop). We might also investigate the possibility to offer a list view of all events. In case it helps, remember that you can also share your content calendar with others by clicking on the 'Sync' grey button on the right hand side. Keep up the hard work and happy writing!

Joyce
Founder in Frankreich
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Saves me hours every week

Love how fast and focused I am when I use StoryChief. This is due to the design (no distractions) and speed (eg minimal image upload time) of the software.

The onboarding lacked a little bit of depth when I joined back in 2018. I ended up with duplicate content on my website and the StoryChief blog but the team were great and solved the issue rapidly.

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Joyce! Thank you for the review and thanks for sticking with us for so long, we truly appreciate it! Our support team is always happy to answer to any questions you might have.

Michele
Founder in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

International Team Friendly

The ability for several people to access drafts is a HUGE plus. Being able to comment for corrections and suggestions is great. Being able to post to several platforms at once is also a time saver. Lastly, my team can do social posts from StoryChief which is a HUGE time saver for us.

If you don't have a project leader or team member who is good at process flows to set this up, it may not be a good tool for you. It's very powerful with the right person on your team. Video isn't yet available for social media posts! But it's coming soon :)

Antwort von StoryChief NV

Hi Michele! Thanks a lot for your review. Video is actually available as of right now. Go ahead and try it out!