Filtern nach:

Über Workever

Field Service & Job Management Software for Tradespeople.

Erfahre mehr über Workever

Robert G.
Director in UK
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Back bone of the business

Kommentare: Just what I needed.

Having a single place to store vital business data on past, current and future works with all information at the touch of a button...it’s a game changer for us! We’ve been using workever for a while now and even though the system in itself is worth every penny, it’s their customer service and attention to users that beats all competition.

Takes a little getting used too at first as its not as immediately intuitive as other versions. For smaller companies, it’s best to be run using the web based version on a pc, laptop or tablet etc

Dave G.
Electrical Contractor in UK
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I would definitely recommend using Workever

Kommentare: Overall it's a great product, and it continues to evolve, we will definitely continue using this product for the coming years.

It works perfectly for us as we need a solid system in place as we do multiple jobs in one day, with multiple engineers, and we need an efficient end to end process to quote, schedule and invoice work. This ensures this process and nothing falls through the cracks!

IMO there are improvements that can be made however every business is different and what works for us may not work for someone else. There are a few processes that could be simplified there are a few things we have to manually input that could possibly be automated, but generally speaking its pretty good!

Nicholas N.
Director in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good package and Easy to Use

Kommentare: Very happy for what we need for our company right now, new features have been added since we began using Workever that have enhanced the capabilities, as my company grows and needs change i hope the team at Workever keep updating to keep up with us.

Its very easy to use and self explanatory, can literally jump in and get set up and start your work flow

Needs additional work in invoicing areas, such as deposit functionally, pro forma invoicing etc. Also App needs updating and video upload feature to be added.

Zita V.
CEO in UK
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Does the job

After years of searching finally we ended up using Workever which we do not regret. It is easy to use, no training needed but for advanced users there are hidden gems as well. Support is responsive, uptime is brill. The software has tons of features and you can easily switch them on and off depending on what you need. Despite of this software is meant for generic use you can still tailor it to your needs. Also the software offers integrations (Xero, Stripe) which makes life easier. We have high expectations but Workever delivers. If there is a missing feature you can also request it to be put on their roadmap and at some point you will have it.

There is always a place for improvement and Workever is working hard to deliver. Apart from minor glitches Workever is a reliable software. If you know how to use it you will get the result you need.

Miles W.
Business Manager in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

100’s of features

Kommentare: My experience is that we have a very productive office and field service and has dramatically reduced time and stress.

With steady growth and incline in customers, we approached Workever. We rapidly went from dis-organised excel files to one centralised, organised system that our entire enterprise now operates on. There are 100’s of features that saves hours/days of administration including seamless integration with Xero. The Workever team are always on hand to answer my questions and even have implemented design changes to meet our specific requirements. Cannot fault this system, Company and it’s dedicated staff. I would 100% recommend.

There are some features that might not specifically work with our operations, although we understand that actually it cannot fully accommodate every single requirement. Not too much of an issue though.

Corrine G.
Senior Stylist and Styling Team Coach in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Mostly Easy to Use

Kommentare: I love this for clocking in and out and keeping track of my tasks.

I like that I can clock in and out from home easily and that I can leave notes in my clock-in times so I remember what tasks I was working on.

I don't like that you can only review 2 weeks at a time without saving it, and that when I leave the page, the clock-in views jump back to the most recent day. This is difficult when trying to compare time-keeping clocks with tasks.

Martie R.
Martie R.
Creative Services Project Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It's great to use once you get in the habit of using it

Kommentare: Over all it was a good experience and would recommend for anyone who has a large team that they need to manage. Especially in the marketing/communications field.

Workforce is a great program to keep track of all of the team members progress on a project. I worked in a team with members in Kansas, Montana and Colorado. Workforce helped us all keep track with progress and tasks.

It was hard to get into the habit of checking in with Workforce to keep it up-to-date. It would be nice if there were some kind of plug-in to keep track of progress as you work.

Sarah D.
Stylist in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Workforce Review

This software is easy and intuitive to use. It is essential for my timekeeping for my job. The ability to transfer between hourly codes is streamless and saves time.

The only thing I would like to change is a more seamless way to go back and forth between the web clock and time card. I often switch between the two, so having a link to either on both interfaces would be great.

Lee C.
director in UK
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Organised

Kommentare: Great app for those businesses who what to be organised and provide a professional service to their customers

the system has never let us down and has become an integral part of our business.

We have requested additions and changes which go to a vote by all users, which we find is fair. we are just waiting on one more request to get added, which is taking a while.

Jonathan H.
Managing director in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant software which changes your life and the way you work

This software works out of the box, it allows us to log all of our customers and take signatures and evidence when a jobs completed. workever is our business without it we would be lost for sure

haven't found any yet. the software does everything i need it too and hasn't had an issue yet