Jersey Watch Bewertungen

von Digital Edge Sports

Über Jersey Watch

Sportmanagement-Software für dein Team, deinen Verein oder deine Liga. Erstelle eine Website, erfasse Zahlungen und sende Nachrichten an die teilnehmenden Personen.

Erfahre mehr über Jersey Watch

Michelle D.
Teacher
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2019

"Great product and easy to use"

Kommentare: I am very happy with the product our league has selected and would recommend it to any sports team/league who would like to have a clean site with no additional advertising for a reasonable price.

Vorteile: Jersey Watch is easy to use but flexible enough for those who wish to use some coding.
The support is exceptional! While trying to figure out what we wanted, the Jersey Watch team was quick to assist me with any questions I had. Since we have been using Jersey Watch, there have been some great features the company has rolled out. I am excited to see what else they add.

Nachteile: I wish they had team standings option but I was able to do a workaround and embed a spreadsheet.
It would be nice to have the option to select two teams connected to one event so that I am not have to create the event 2 times and assing to each h team schedule.

von Digital Edge Sports an 4.11.2019

Great to hear things are working well Michelle!

We're planning to work on a simple standings feature and we'll keep you posted!

Mike A.
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2019

"What a Tool "

Kommentare: This has been nothing but an excellent experience. They have helped and supported me all the way. Top Notch Team!

Vorteile: Easy to use, affordable, nice looking, great support.

Nachteile: I think you could add some functionality that would send this to the next level and make it the product to use.

von Digital Edge Sports an 3.6.2019

Thanks for leaving a review Mike - good luck with football season!

• Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Steven W.
Coach
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Wrestling"

Kommentare: Makes registering for Tournaments so much easier. It would be cool if it was targeted specifically to a particular sport (ie- wrestling), because I often times have to change things due to the sport lingo (example, wrestlers name other then "players name". Other then that, i really like what you have going.

Vorteile: It is easy to use. Parents can register for events, i can communicate with parents and the easy download to excel is a HUGE help.

Nachteile: The credit card fee's. I would be more willing to pay a higher annual fee from JW, the pay the CC fee. I have to complete an addition budget form just because of the fee's to account for $1.70 from every transaction.

von Digital Edge Sports an 18.12.2019

Thanks for the feedback Steven.

We're looking at making more wrestling specific language in the future if you have a wrestling account. We'll keep you posted on that!

Jeff E.
Director of Public Relations; Director of Rules and Registration
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2020

"Outstanding Service"

Kommentare: Tim from Jersey Watch is always prompt with replies - typically less than one day to respond! I regularly report back to our organization's board members with high praise for Jersey Watch as their company quickly responds to our board's very specific requests with the online registration process. I feel like Jersey Watch understands our small organization's needs and always gives us VIP service.

Vorteile: Our non-profit youth sports organization has been utilizing the online registration process available through the our website. We also use the website to communicate information to families about league play and fundraising, including the posting of necessary forms on the site.

Nachteile: I can't complain - Jersey Watch has been great!

von Digital Edge Sports an 19.5.2020

Thanks Jeff! We look forward to getting back to sports soon!

• Bewertet am 18.5.2020
Brenton B.
  • Bewertet am 21.4.2020

"Perfect for Youth Sports"

Kommentare: We love it. It’s very easy to navigate and we believe it’s user-friendly. The thing we wanted most was to be able to have clients register and pay through the website - which has been a success. We have received several compliments on the website, so we owe that to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team at Jerseywatch.

Vorteile: There are several features/things I like about the software, but I would say I like the option of being able to send out mass text messages/emails through the software instead of emailing people on a team by team or individual basis. I also like that users can subscribe to text alerts so they get notified when changes are made to the schedule or we need to get important information into the clients hands as quick as possible.

Nachteile: I suppose one thing that could be changed is the way your “amount of text messages/emails” you get to send out per month could be explained a little better. I believe we selected the 500 per month plan and didn’t realize that when I sent one out, it didn’t count as one email to all of the users, but instead counted the number of users included in the email. Also, our organization is undergoing changes and we found it slightly difficult to set up the “pay online” option through information needed. We did get it set up by setting it up through my personal account, but need to change that as it keeps deducting out of my account instead of league account. We don’t have a bank card, which was the main issue when setting it up.

von Digital Edge Sports an 26.4.2020

Great to hear things are working well for the league Brenton! We're excited for baseball to be back soon!

• Bewertet am 21.4.2020
James F.
Club President/Head Coach
  • Bewertet am 26.11.2019

"Great for centralizing youth sports information"

Kommentare: I can make easy changes to one site that allows the masses to see what is scheduled. I can also communicate with everyone through the super useful text, email and announcement system. That has been worth every penny.

Vorteile: Price. Ease of use. Customer support. Overall look user friendliness.

Nachteile: I wish they could customize more of the options. It's really geared to your top 5 sports played, and not for wrestling. It still works great, we just have to make due with some minor issues (eg., player number instead of weight, age groups, etc.).

von Digital Edge Sports an 12.12.2019

Great to hear James!

More customizations for wrestling and wording that makes more sense for wrestling programs. Thanks for the suggestions!

• Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Mark F.
NBC President

"Jersey Watch"

Kommentare: We are able to do Registrations, payments and background checks all from this platform.

Vorteile: Ease of use, functionality, appearance. It is also the software that our local Football club uses, so there's consistency for our patrons.

Nachteile: We are working on issues with the support team regarding payment discounts for low income families.

von Digital Edge Sports an 18.12.2019

Glad things are going well so far Mark!

Gord D.
Website administrator
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2020

"Glad I found this resource: no regrets!"

Kommentare: Being a totally satisfied customer, I have recommended Jersey Watch to many groups for their consideration.

Vorteile: Compared to other website packages that we looked into and tested, Jersey Watch was the cleanest, easiest and quickest to use. The learning curve is pretty much non-existent! The quick "as-you-go"preview lets you fix glitches before they go public. Everything is logical so no "second guessing". The website is easy to maintain and update and, making it all even better, if needed, the Jersey Watch team is ready, willing and able to help. Always good to see them working on new features too!

Nachteile: We do a fair number of group presentations and like to feature photos of them so it would be great to be able to have the photos captioned. (Our photos are all captioned but that information currently doesn't carry onto the web platform.) This isn't a deal-killer as we're embedding short captions right into the photos themselves but that's extra work and everything else is quick and easy!

von Digital Edge Sports an 28.4.2020

Thanks Gord! Great to hear the new website is working well for you and your members.

• Bewertet am 23.4.2020
Joaquin B.
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2020

"Amazing Follow Up & Completion of Product "

Kommentare: They have been exceptional and on point on whatever we ask and add that helps us to get the website and online up and running

Vorteile: Amazing follow up and completion of our project of setting up our website. And implementation of our online registration for our organization.

Nachteile: We should have the credit card transactions fees lowered to get more customers and organizations to come on board since we are a 501c non profit organization

von Digital Edge Sports an 29.4.2020

Great to hear things are working well for your football program Joaquin! We might have some more options to possibly bypass credit card fees in the future and will definitely keep you posted!

• Bewertet am 25.4.2020
Steve M.
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2020

"Easiest website company to work with"

Kommentare: It was very easy for a guy that knows very little about building web pages. The support is off the charts good.

Vorteile: How fast they respond to any questions and the ease of them when working with me

Nachteile: I wish there were a few more features that I could customize like txt font and color and stuff that you all put on the page.

von Digital Edge Sports an 29.4.2020

Great to hear Steve! We're looking forward to football season.

• Bewertet am 28.4.2020
Joe B.
Club Director
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2019

"Outstanding Website, Easy To Use, and Fantastic Support Staff"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Jersey Watch has been "outstanding"!

Vorteile: Website was designed by the Jersey Watch team saving me a lot of time and stress. They designed an awesome website that is easy for me to update and tweak to my specific needs. It's also extremely easy to navigate for the players and parents. The Tech Support staff is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that my questions (lots of them) are answered, provide suggestions, and assist me whenever the need arises.

Nachteile: At present there is not a means to "cap" program registration at a specific number of participants. Right now you can only set a program registration deadline. It would be nice to be able to establish a max number of participants so you don't have to constantly check the status of registration to avoid overbooking of Camps and Clinics. I spoke to Jersey Watch about this, and they are planning to roll out something of this nature in 2020.

von Digital Edge Sports an 16.10.2019

Thanks Joe! Good luck with the upcoming volleyball season.

• Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Dan L.
Web Registration
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2019

"Jersey Watch is the BEST!"

Kommentare: Outstanding! Kicks the snot out of Team Snap...especially with regard to customer service.

Vorteile: 1. Customer support. Far and away better than our prior provider, Team Snap.
2. Ease of use. Navigating and updating the website, registration and calendar are super easy.
3. graphics. We had a super professional website set up in less than a day
4. Did I mention customer support?!
5. Jersey Watch will work with you to try and make an uncommon request work.

Nachteile: Email and text communications are limited to a specific number/month depending on the package purchased. Would prefer unlimited as we have several user groups.

von Digital Edge Sports an 9.10.2019

Appreciate the review Dan - we'll be working on making many improvements to the text and email features in the future!

Jodi B.
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2019

"Easy, Affordable, Time Saving Team Website"

Kommentare: Love, love love them. We feel 100% supported and all of our needs are met. We run four three website through Jersey Watch.
Our Community Wrestling program that holds information for our HS, JH and Youth program, our Private Elite Wrestling Club and an annual fundraising event.
Extraordinary customer service for a cost effective, efficient program.

Vorteile: This software allows multiple administrators to run the program on the back end. I have used many sites before and this is the most user friendly. Limited training of users is needed. If support is required, the Jersey Watch Team responds in a heartbeat. We feel part of their family and they for sure are a part of ours.

Nachteile: At times we have a hard time creating registration pages for camps, and club fees. We usually have a complicated fee structure and need costume support. The system handles 99% of our registration needs, but every once in a awhile, we step out of the box. The Jersey Watch Team handles all of it for us immediately.

von Digital Edge Sports an 4.11.2019

Thanks Jodi!

We'll be working on making some of the complex registration features available to administrators over the next 12-months.

Andrew K.
Cloud Aggregation, Infrastructure, Managed Services Specialist
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2018

"Absolutely fantastic "

Kommentare: I was a bit nervous setting up a website, registration engine with fee collection, etc. We needed it to look professional, deliver the functionality of a custom site, and Jersey Watch accomplishes all of this! On top of that, the support team is Top Notch. I cannot say enough about how thrilled our wrestling club is with the Jersey Watch platform. A+

Vorteile: The platform has excellent functionality that is very easy to use and administer, even for non-technical folks. The mass communication/announcement feature is extremely helpful and easy to use. Parents love this too. Also, the fact that the platform can be viewed equally well from a desktop or mobile makes it useable for everyone - the entire audience can be reached.

Nachteile: Sometimes when adding contacts, the autosave function creates duplicate contacts. However, there is no negative impact when this happens. It's just a nit.

von Digital Edge Sports an 27.11.2018

Appreciate the review Andrew! Good luck to Spartan Wrestling this season.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Tiffany H.
Vice President
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2019

"Great Customer Service!"

Kommentare: My overall concern has been great! The support is always available when I need them. Whether if I call, chat or email, someone responds to me right away and help me with my issue.

Vorteile: I love how user friendly this software is. Very easy to learn. Anyone could use it.

Nachteile: I would like to see an easier way to upload documents to the site.

von Digital Edge Sports an 13.9.2019

Thanks Tiffany.

We'll be working on simpler ways to add documents over the next 12-months - particularly making it easy to upload a PDF or form directly to a page instead of having to store it in the Documents section first!

• Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Kevin P.
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2018

"We are Stying! "

Kommentare: Besides the software being extremely easy to use Jersey Watch's customer service is top notch! Our organization made the change last year and we continue to get such positive responses from parents/users on how easy the software on our site is to use and not to mention our site looks amazing!

Vorteile: Anyone of our board members can log on the backend and make changes on the site smoothly and quickly!

Nachteile: That I wasn't aware of this software prior to utilizing our old site and software.

von Digital Edge Sport an 17.8.2018

Appreciate the review Kevin! Looking forward to the 2019 season.

• Bewertet am 15.8.2018
David F.
Board of Directror

"Amazing Customer Support"

Kommentare: The support is fantastic, really.

Vorteile: This isn't just a company that provides pre-made with options website the guys we dealt with went above and beyond to help daily for a month while we tweaked the site for our use. Often exchanging a half dozen emails a day. Response time was fantastic.

Nachteile: Nothing to speak of. Great company, great guys to work with.

von Digital Edge Sports an 9.10.2019

Thanks for leaving a review David! Good luck with wrestling season this year.

Brian B.
Media
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Great support!"

Vorteile: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very responsive and made launching and operating the website, registration and communication for the club as simple as possible. Highly recommend Jersey Watch!

Nachteile: The programs took a little to figure out but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helpful!

von Digital Edge Sports an 13.12.2019

Thanks for leaving a review Brian!

Glad to hear things are working well. We'll be working on making things even easier to use over the next year.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Brian O.
Head coach
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2018

"Great company"

Kommentare: Very positive experience. We love the ease of use of their system. When we do have an issue it feels as though customer service is sitting right next to me! That’s how quickly we get an answer to what we were asking.

Vorteile: Absolutely easy to use and to set up! And if you do need help it is only a quick email away. We love our new website.

Nachteile: Zero true cons to jersey watch. The whole setup and system works amazing!

von Digital Edge Sports an 12.10.2018

Appreciate the review Brian. Talk to you soon!

• Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Joe C.
Sport, Selbstständig

"Online Registration"

Kommentare: Great!

Vorteile: Fast Customer Support. Ease of use. Quick deposit and refunds.

Nachteile: The fee is slightly high, but site quality is worth it.

von Digital Edge Sports an 9.10.2019

Thanks Joe! Great to hear things are working well with online registration and payment.

David D.
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2018

"Great site for our basketball organization"

Kommentare: Have had our basketball program with them for 3 years. Great support who is friendly and quick to answer questions.

Vorteile: Great and easy to use, support is phenomenal!

Nachteile: The site is great, nothing not to like!!

von Digital Edge Sport an 11.9.2018

Appreciate the review Dave. Good luck this season!

• Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Sean Q.
Head Coach/President
  • Bewertet am 23.11.2019

"Great solution for our wrestling club"

Kommentare: Customer service is great, always a quick response!

Vorteile: Jersey Watch makes it easy for our club volunteers to make the most of their time. Website and registration is all streamlined, and easy to update each season.

Nachteile: I wish we had a bit more flexibility in making changes to our registration options when using payment plans for our families, but the Jersey Watch team is always quick to make the changes we need for us!

von Digital Edge Sports an 25.11.2019

Great to hear Sean!

We'll be making the payment plan feature available for you to make changes to in 2020 - we'll keep you posted!

• Bewertet am 23.11.2019
Roy W.
Club Director
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2018

"Excellent Choice for a Small Business"

Kommentare: Excellent choice for our volleyball club! Simple to use and the support is fantastic!

Vorteile: Ease of use and Customer Service is PHENOMENAL!
Replies to questions within minutes, not days!

Nachteile: So far, everything seems to be perfect. If I have issues, I reach out to customer support and the issue is resolved very quickly!

von Digital Edge Sports an 14.11.2018

Thanks Roy! Good luck with the upcoming club season.

• Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Leon H.
President/Basketball Commissioner
  • Bewertet am 29.8.2018

"Jersey Watch"

Kommentare: Overall experience has been Great!!!

Vorteile: User friendly, updates get done in a fast pace

Nachteile: nothing. Jersey Watch has been great servicing our organization

von Digital Edge Sport an 30.8.2018

Appreciate the review Leon! Talk to you soon.

• Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Alan P.
Coach
Sport, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2019

"Website"

Kommentare: This is a website editor for our wrestling club website.

Vorteile: What I liked most was the ease of its use.

Nachteile: Some minor limitations in the text editor.

von Digital Edge Sports an 25.11.2019

Thanks for reviewing Alan!

We'll be working on making the message sending editor more flexible and easy to use in 2020!

• Bewertet am 22.11.2019