Jersey Watch Bewertungen

von Digital Edge Sports

Great product and easy to use

Bewertet am 2.11.2019
Michelle D.
Teacher
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am very happy with the product our league has selected and would recommend it to any sports team/league who would like to have a clean site with no additional advertising for a reasonable price.

Vorteile: Jersey Watch is easy to use but flexible enough for those who wish to use some coding.
The support is exceptional! While trying to figure out what we wanted, the Jersey Watch team was quick to assist me with any questions I had. Since we have been using Jersey Watch, there have been some great features the company has rolled out. I am excited to see what else they add.

Nachteile: I wish they had team standings option but I was able to do a workaround and embed a spreadsheet.
It would be nice to have the option to select two teams connected to one event so that I am not have to create the event 2 times and assing to each h team schedule.

von Digital Edge Sports an 4.11.2019

Great to hear things are working well Michelle!

We're planning to work on a simple standings feature and we'll keep you posted!

What a Tool

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Mike A.
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has been nothing but an excellent experience. They have helped and supported me all the way. Top Notch Team!

Vorteile: Easy to use, affordable, nice looking, great support.

Nachteile: I think you could add some functionality that would send this to the next level and make it the product to use.

von Digital Edge Sports an 3.6.2019

Thanks for leaving a review Mike - good luck with football season!

Easy, Affordable, Time Saving Team Website

Bewertet am 2.11.2019
Jodi B.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love, love love them. We feel 100% supported and all of our needs are met. We run four three website through Jersey Watch.
Our Community Wrestling program that holds information for our HS, JH and Youth program, our Private Elite Wrestling Club and an annual fundraising event.
Extraordinary customer service for a cost effective, efficient program.

Vorteile: This software allows multiple administrators to run the program on the back end. I have used many sites before and this is the most user friendly. Limited training of users is needed. If support is required, the Jersey Watch Team responds in a heartbeat. We feel part of their family and they for sure are a part of ours.

Nachteile: At times we have a hard time creating registration pages for camps, and club fees. We usually have a complicated fee structure and need costume support. The system handles 99% of our registration needs, but every once in a awhile, we step out of the box. The Jersey Watch Team handles all of it for us immediately.

von Digital Edge Sports an 4.11.2019

Thanks Jodi!

We'll be working on making some of the complex registration features available to administrators over the next 12-months.

Wrestling

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Steven W.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Makes registering for Tournaments so much easier. It would be cool if it was targeted specifically to a particular sport (ie- wrestling), because I often times have to change things due to the sport lingo (example, wrestlers name other then "players name". Other then that, i really like what you have going.

Vorteile: It is easy to use. Parents can register for events, i can communicate with parents and the easy download to excel is a HUGE help.

Nachteile: The credit card fee's. I would be more willing to pay a higher annual fee from JW, the pay the CC fee. I have to complete an addition budget form just because of the fee's to account for $1.70 from every transaction.

von Digital Edge Sports an 18.12.2019

Thanks for the feedback Steven.

We're looking at making more wrestling specific language in the future if you have a wrestling account. We'll keep you posted on that!

Great for centralizing youth sports information

Bewertet am 26.11.2019
James F.
Club President/Head Coach
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can make easy changes to one site that allows the masses to see what is scheduled. I can also communicate with everyone through the super useful text, email and announcement system. That has been worth every penny.

Vorteile: Price. Ease of use. Customer support. Overall look user friendliness.

Nachteile: I wish they could customize more of the options. It's really geared to your top 5 sports played, and not for wrestling. It still works great, we just have to make due with some minor issues (eg., player number instead of weight, age groups, etc.).

von Digital Edge Sports an 12.12.2019

Great to hear James!

More customizations for wrestling and wording that makes more sense for wrestling programs. Thanks for the suggestions!

Great support!

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Brian B.
Media
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very responsive and made launching and operating the website, registration and communication for the club as simple as possible. Highly recommend Jersey Watch!

Nachteile: The programs took a little to figure out but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helpful!

von Digital Edge Sports an 13.12.2019

Thanks for leaving a review Brian!

Glad to hear things are working well. We'll be working on making things even easier to use over the next year.

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Mark F.
NBC President
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to do Registrations, payments and background checks all from this platform.

Vorteile: Ease of use, functionality, appearance. It is also the software that our local Football club uses, so there's consistency for our patrons.

Nachteile: We are working on issues with the support team regarding payment discounts for low income families.

von Digital Edge Sports an 18.12.2019

Glad things are going well so far Mark!

Great solution for our wrestling club

Bewertet am 23.11.2019
Sean Q.
Head Coach/President
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer service is great, always a quick response!

Vorteile: Jersey Watch makes it easy for our club volunteers to make the most of their time. Website and registration is all streamlined, and easy to update each season.

Nachteile: I wish we had a bit more flexibility in making changes to our registration options when using payment plans for our families, but the Jersey Watch team is always quick to make the changes we need for us!

von Digital Edge Sports an 25.11.2019

Great to hear Sean!

We'll be making the payment plan feature available for you to make changes to in 2020 - we'll keep you posted!

Website

Bewertet am 22.11.2019
Alan P.
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This is a website editor for our wrestling club website.

Vorteile: What I liked most was the ease of its use.

Nachteile: Some minor limitations in the text editor.

von Digital Edge Sports an 25.11.2019

Thanks for reviewing Alan!

We'll be working on making the message sending editor more flexible and easy to use in 2020!

Absolutely love it!!

Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Joshua S.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The Jersey Watch is exactly what we were looking to to better manage our wrestling club. We previously use paper forms, collect cash & checks, and our communication was all over the place via email, Facebook, etc. With our Jersey Watch site we have a great looking website to direct people to, can easily collect payments, send out texts & emails, and pull user friendly reports. It has been a HUGE time saver! The customer support was also outstanding to help get everything set-up and has continued to be great as I have had questions or needed anything else.

Nachteile: I honestly can’t think of anything just yet but confident if I need help I will get it!

Outstanding Website, Easy To Use, and Fantastic Support Staff

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Joe B.
Club Director
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Jersey Watch has been "outstanding"!

Vorteile: Website was designed by the Jersey Watch team saving me a lot of time and stress. They designed an awesome website that is easy for me to update and tweak to my specific needs. It's also extremely easy to navigate for the players and parents. The Tech Support staff is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that my questions (lots of them) are answered, provide suggestions, and assist me whenever the need arises.

Nachteile: At present there is not a means to "cap" program registration at a specific number of participants. Right now you can only set a program registration deadline. It would be nice to be able to establish a max number of participants so you don't have to constantly check the status of registration to avoid overbooking of Camps and Clinics. I spoke to Jersey Watch about this, and they are planning to roll out something of this nature in 2020.

von Digital Edge Sports an 16.10.2019

Thanks Joe! Good luck with the upcoming volleyball season.

Jersey Watch is the BEST!

Dan L.
Web Registration
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Outstanding! Kicks the snot out of Team Snap...especially with regard to customer service.

Vorteile: 1. Customer support. Far and away better than our prior provider, Team Snap.
2. Ease of use. Navigating and updating the website, registration and calendar are super easy.
3. graphics. We had a super professional website set up in less than a day
4. Did I mention customer support?!
5. Jersey Watch will work with you to try and make an uncommon request work.

Nachteile: Email and text communications are limited to a specific number/month depending on the package purchased. Would prefer unlimited as we have several user groups.

von Digital Edge Sports an 9.10.2019

Appreciate the review Dan - we'll be working on making many improvements to the text and email features in the future!

Absolutely fantastic

Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Andrew K.
Cloud Aggregation, Infrastructure, Managed Services Specialist
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was a bit nervous setting up a website, registration engine with fee collection, etc. We needed it to look professional, deliver the functionality of a custom site, and Jersey Watch accomplishes all of this! On top of that, the support team is Top Notch. I cannot say enough about how thrilled our wrestling club is with the Jersey Watch platform. A+

Vorteile: The platform has excellent functionality that is very easy to use and administer, even for non-technical folks. The mass communication/announcement feature is extremely helpful and easy to use. Parents love this too. Also, the fact that the platform can be viewed equally well from a desktop or mobile makes it useable for everyone - the entire audience can be reached.

Nachteile: Sometimes when adding contacts, the autosave function creates duplicate contacts. However, there is no negative impact when this happens. It's just a nit.

von Digital Edge Sports an 27.11.2018

Appreciate the review Andrew! Good luck to Spartan Wrestling this season.

Great Customer Service!

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Tiffany H.
Vice President
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall concern has been great! The support is always available when I need them. Whether if I call, chat or email, someone responds to me right away and help me with my issue.

Vorteile: I love how user friendly this software is. Very easy to learn. Anyone could use it.

Nachteile: I would like to see an easier way to upload documents to the site.

von Digital Edge Sports an 13.9.2019

Thanks Tiffany.

We'll be working on simpler ways to add documents over the next 12-months - particularly making it easy to upload a PDF or form directly to a page instead of having to store it in the Documents section first!

We are Stying!

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Kevin P.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Besides the software being extremely easy to use Jersey Watch's customer service is top notch! Our organization made the change last year and we continue to get such positive responses from parents/users on how easy the software on our site is to use and not to mention our site looks amazing!

Vorteile: Anyone of our board members can log on the backend and make changes on the site smoothly and quickly!

Nachteile: That I wasn't aware of this software prior to utilizing our old site and software.

von Digital Edge Sport an 17.8.2018

Appreciate the review Kevin! Looking forward to the 2019 season.

Amazing Customer Support

David F.
Board of Directror
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The support is fantastic, really.

Vorteile: This isn't just a company that provides pre-made with options website the guys we dealt with went above and beyond to help daily for a month while we tweaked the site for our use. Often exchanging a half dozen emails a day. Response time was fantastic.

Nachteile: Nothing to speak of. Great company, great guys to work with.

von Digital Edge Sports an 9.10.2019

Thanks for leaving a review David! Good luck with wrestling season this year.

Great company

Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Brian O.
Head coach
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive experience. We love the ease of use of their system. When we do have an issue it feels as though customer service is sitting right next to me! That’s how quickly we get an answer to what we were asking.

Vorteile: Absolutely easy to use and to set up! And if you do need help it is only a quick email away. We love our new website.

Nachteile: Zero true cons to jersey watch. The whole setup and system works amazing!

von Digital Edge Sports an 12.10.2018

Appreciate the review Brian. Talk to you soon!

Online Registration

Joe C.
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great!

Vorteile: Fast Customer Support. Ease of use. Quick deposit and refunds.

Nachteile: The fee is slightly high, but site quality is worth it.

von Digital Edge Sports an 9.10.2019

Thanks Joe! Great to hear things are working well with online registration and payment.

Great site for our basketball organization

Bewertet am 10.9.2018
David D.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Have had our basketball program with them for 3 years. Great support who is friendly and quick to answer questions.

Vorteile: Great and easy to use, support is phenomenal!

Nachteile: The site is great, nothing not to like!!

von Digital Edge Sport an 11.9.2018

Appreciate the review Dave. Good luck this season!

Excellent Choice for a Small Business

Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Roy W.
Club Director
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent choice for our volleyball club! Simple to use and the support is fantastic!

Vorteile: Ease of use and Customer Service is PHENOMENAL!
Replies to questions within minutes, not days!

Nachteile: So far, everything seems to be perfect. If I have issues, I reach out to customer support and the issue is resolved very quickly!

von Digital Edge Sports an 14.11.2018

Thanks Roy! Good luck with the upcoming club season.

Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Leon H.
President/Basketball Commissioner
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience has been Great!!!

Vorteile: User friendly, updates get done in a fast pace

Nachteile: nothing. Jersey Watch has been great servicing our organization

von Digital Edge Sport an 30.8.2018

Appreciate the review Leon! Talk to you soon.

Jersey Watch Review

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Dave A.
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Increased enrollment
Overcame our communication challenges we had in the past.

Vorteile: Simple to use, functionality of site for both admin and user is very friendly. Also, it is very easy to explain to my team on how to use the admin functions. Customer service has been outstanding and couldn't ask for a better team to work with.

Nachteile: None so far. This service has been wonderful.

von Digital Edge Sports an 16.10.2019

Appreciate the review Dave!

Outstanding!!

Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Macarthur W.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love the GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! The software is easy to use and the Jersey Watch team is outstanding and give great service! Easy to reach and respond! Took such great care of us and my team, I will always use them and continue to use them NOW! You could not ask for a better website for your team! I highly recommend Jersey Watch for all website needs!

Vorteile: The ease of use! Simple and pretty strait forward not complicated at all!

Nachteile: Some features it just didnt offer but software is still growing and adding.

von Digital Edge Sport an 14.8.2018

Appreciate the review Mac! Looking forward to talking to you soon.

Satisfied

Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Lance M.

Kommentare: Good

Vorteile: Online registration and the way the messages display when recieved.

Nachteile: Not enough included message capability. Not enough picture display capability.

von Digital Edge Sport an 6.9.2018

Appreciate the review Lance. We're going to keep on working on the flexibility of the messaging system!

Makes running a youth sports organization easy

Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Michelle G.
Development Director
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software is excellent and the support staff are always willing to jump in and help.

Vorteile: Everything! Especially like that you can email and text messages to your families.

Nachteile: I love everything. No complaints at all.

von Digital Edge Sport an 21.8.2018

Thanks for the review Michelle - talk to you soon!