Über Jersey Watch

Sportmanagement-Software für dein Team, deinen Verein oder deine Liga. Erstelle eine Website, erfasse Zahlungen und sende Nachrichten an die teilnehmenden Personen.

Erfahre mehr über Jersey Watch

It is very easy to learn to use and very user friendly.

Email and text communications are limited to a specific number/month depending on the package purchased. Would prefer unlimited as we have several user groups.

Bewertungen zu Jersey Watch

5,0

Jersey Watch hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 115 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jersey Watch bereits verwendet?

Teacher in Kanada
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and easy to use

Kommentare: I am very happy with the product our league has selected and would recommend it to any sports team/league who would like to have a clean site with no additional advertising for a reasonable price.

Jersey Watch is easy to use but flexible enough for those who wish to use some coding. The support is exceptional! While trying to figure out what we wanted, the Jersey Watch team was quick to assist me with any questions I had. Since we have been using Jersey Watch, there have been some great features the company has rolled out. I am excited to see what else they add.

I wish they had team standings option but I was able to do a workaround and embed a spreadsheet. It would be nice to have the option to select two teams connected to one event so that I am not have to create the event 2 times and assing to each h team schedule.

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Great to hear things are working well Michelle! We're planning to work on a simple standings feature and we'll keep you posted!

Greg
Treasurer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Senior Softball League

Kommentare: Verry good and always getting better. Has helped us straemline processes and gain good control of the business side of managing our leagues and tournaments.

Ease of use, professional looking website, online payments and ability to download data for use with Excel reporting. We have used JW for 5 years and really like the continuous improvements we have seen since we initially began to use it.

We have unique reporting needs that require JW data dumps. These are now fully automated to the extent possible and we realize there is no perfect solution for our own desire to see the information in the way we like it. In general, we don't have any serious concerns about the software.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Greg! We're super happy to hear that our platform has helped your organization streamline processes and manage your leagues. We also appreciate hearing that you've enjoyed the new features and improvements made to the product over time. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

CEO in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

Solid platform with room to improve.

Kommentare: Jersey Watch seems like a solid platform so far in our first season with them. Some features are definitely limited, but I can see the potential and with the customer service I've received I believe this team is always looking to improve their product.

The ease of setup was wonderful and continues to be easy to update and manage my website and program. The customer service is top notch; efficient, caring, and always ready to help.

No real reporting functionality and some team management features I would like to have are not available at this time. Registration gets tricky when you many different types of options as it can screw up your limited reporting feature and payment plans.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Chris! We're so glad to hear that you've found the platform to be easy to manage and navigate. We really appreciate all of the feedback that you provided! Our platform was designed with small, volunteer-run organizations in mind, so most of our features were created with simplicity and ease of use as the main objective. Our ultimate goal is to help these small organizations manage their youth sports programs in a more efficient way without taking up too much of their time with complex tools and features. We have multiple built-in tools (discount codes, payment plans, etc) within our online registration feature that should make it easier to customize your payment options. Don't hesitate to reach out to our team at help@jerseywatch.com if you have any questions about those tools! Your opinion means a ton to us, and we're always looking to improve, so we really appreciate your feedback! We look forward to continuing to work together!

Megan
Secretary Pee Wee Organization in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great website/registration for all things to do with your youth league!

We use Jersey Watch for our football/cheer pee wee organization. The ease of setting up registration and a website are perfect! Even someone with little technical background can do it. I love the fact that I can post an announcement to our website and it will also go out as a text and email so all parents are informed. In addition, their customer service is the best. They are quick to answer questions and offer solutions. If they don't have a feature that you want, they will work to make it happen! Jersey Watch has truly made our organization run better!

I wish I could have more types of registrations linked together. I would also like to see the option for various levels of questions (for example, if you answer "yes" to a certain question, it will lead you to a different question).

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for leaving such an awesome review, Megan! We're super happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with the website builder, online registration tool, and messaging feature. We also love hearing that our team has been so helpful! We really appreciate your feedback regarding additional registration tools. Do you mind shooting us an email over to help@jerseywatch.com with a few more details? We'd love to hear more to see if we can offer an immediate solution! In the meantime, I'll go ahead and pass this feedback along to the rest of my team. We really appreciate you taking the time to complete this form. We look forward to continuing to work together!

Brenton
President in USA

Perfect for Youth Sports

Kommentare: We love it. It’s very easy to navigate and we believe it’s user-friendly. The thing we wanted most was to be able to have clients register and pay through the website - which has been a success. We have received several compliments on the website, so we owe that to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team at Jerseywatch.

There are several features/things I like about the software, but I would say I like the option of being able to send out mass text messages/emails through the software instead of emailing people on a team by team or individual basis. I also like that users can subscribe to text alerts so they get notified when changes are made to the schedule or we need to get important information into the clients hands as quick as possible.

I suppose one thing that could be changed is the way your “amount of text messages/emails” you get to send out per month could be explained a little better. I believe we selected the 500 per month plan and didn’t realize that when I sent one out, it didn’t count as one email to all of the users, but instead counted the number of users included in the email. Also, our organization is undergoing changes and we found it slightly difficult to set up the “pay online” option through information needed. We did get it set up by setting it up through my personal account, but need to change that as it keeps deducting out of my account instead of league account. We don’t have a bank card, which was the main issue when setting it up.

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Great to hear things are working well for the league Brenton! We're excited for baseball to be back soon!

Mike
President in USA

What a Tool

Kommentare: This has been nothing but an excellent experience. They have helped and supported me all the way. Top Notch Team!

Easy to use, affordable, nice looking, great support.

I think you could add some functionality that would send this to the next level and make it the product to use.

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Thanks for leaving a review Mike - good luck with football season!

Mark
Director of Communications in USA

Game Changer

Kommentare: Dealing with Jersey Watch has been beyond great. The software is super easy to use. If I come across something I'm not sure about, the have numerous online videos that will most likely have the answer I'm looking for. If not, they respond to questions very quickly.

Using the Jersey Watch platform has made our organization look much more professional, and has allowed us to communicate with our members much more easily. It allows our players to find out everything there is to know everything about our leagues.

Nothing I don't like. Maybe down the road I'll come across something, but can't think of anything right now.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Mark! We're excited to hear everything is working well for your league and look forward to working with you in future seasons!

James
Club President/Head Coach
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for centralizing youth sports information

Kommentare: I can make easy changes to one site that allows the masses to see what is scheduled. I can also communicate with everyone through the super useful text, email and announcement system. That has been worth every penny.

Price. Ease of use. Customer support. Overall look user friendliness.

I wish they could customize more of the options. It's really geared to your top 5 sports played, and not for wrestling. It still works great, we just have to make due with some minor issues (eg., player number instead of weight, age groups, etc.).

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Great to hear James! More customizations for wrestling and wording that makes more sense for wrestling programs. Thanks for the suggestions!

Mark
NBC President in USA

Jersey Watch

Kommentare: We are able to do Registrations, payments and background checks all from this platform.

Ease of use, functionality, appearance. It is also the software that our local Football club uses, so there's consistency for our patrons.

We are working on issues with the support team regarding payment discounts for low income families.

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Glad things are going well so far Mark!

Sam
Strength coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thunder strength camps

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Almost everything! Price customer service ease of use

Having to link a bank account for payments

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks for leaving such an awesome review, Sam! We're super happy to hear that you've had such an amazing experience with our team, and that creating and maintaining your website has been an easy process. Thanks again! We look forward to continuing to work together!

Shawn
Secretary in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, but definitely could use some more features.

Kommentare: Overall it's been a great experience.

Looks professional. Online Registration/Payment is a great option. Easy to use

I wish there was a form option for things outside of registration, right now I'm inserting a google form. Same thing for Calendar. A Calendar option with the ability to sign up for notifications based on the calendar would be awesome.

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Glad things are working well Shawn! Calendar and more flexible registration options are in our future plans!

STEVEN
Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wrestling

Kommentare: Makes registering for Tournaments so much easier. It would be cool if it was targeted specifically to a particular sport (ie- wrestling), because I often times have to change things due to the sport lingo (example, wrestlers name other then "players name". Other then that, i really like what you have going.

It is easy to use. Parents can register for events, i can communicate with parents and the easy download to excel is a HUGE help.

The credit card fee's. I would be more willing to pay a higher annual fee from JW, the pay the CC fee. I have to complete an addition budget form just because of the fee's to account for $1.70 from every transaction.

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Thanks for the feedback Steven. We're looking at making more wrestling specific language in the future if you have a wrestling account. We'll keep you posted on that!

Club Director in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quality software with great support!

Kommentare: So far, my experience has been a very positive one. Tim's support has been fantastic to help a web beginner get up and running and really improve our site's look and feel!

Easy to use for a web novice Nice layout and feel

Our required athlete registration has moved to Sports Engine, so integration with that would dramatically help our administration and prevent additional work. Also, it would be nice to be able to remove some of the default fields on the registration form, though maybe this is user error.

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Glad to hear things are working well Chris! More to come on the flexibility of the default registration form.

Brian
Head coach in USA

Great company

Kommentare: Very positive experience. We love the ease of use of their system. When we do have an issue it feels as though customer service is sitting right next to me! That’s how quickly we get an answer to what we were asking.

Absolutely easy to use and to set up! And if you do need help it is only a quick email away. We love our new website.

Zero true cons to jersey watch. The whole setup and system works amazing!

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Appreciate the review Brian. Talk to you soon!

Director in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great site for our basketball organization

Kommentare: Have had our basketball program with them for 3 years. Great support who is friendly and quick to answer questions.

Great and easy to use, support is phenomenal!

The site is great, nothing not to like!!

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Appreciate the review Dave. Good luck this season!

Jody
Treasurer in USA

Excellent Program

Kommentare: Excellent, highly recommended!

Love the ease of use as well as the quick response from customer service.

Nothing, very easy to set up & use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us get set up & running in no time and was always available to help.

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Glad everything is working well for you Jody! We look forward to working with your youth softball program in future seasons!

Leon
President/Basketball Commissioner in USA

Jersey Watch

Kommentare: Overall experience has been Great!!!

User friendly, updates get done in a fast pace

nothing. Jersey Watch has been great servicing our organization

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Appreciate the review Leon! Talk to you soon.

MacArthur
Coach in USA

Outstanding!!

Kommentare: I love the GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! The software is easy to use and the Jersey Watch team is outstanding and give great service! Easy to reach and respond! Took such great care of us and my team, I will always use them and continue to use them NOW! You could not ask for a better website for your team! I highly recommend Jersey Watch for all website needs!

The ease of use! Simple and pretty strait forward not complicated at all!

Some features it just didnt offer but software is still growing and adding.

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Appreciate the review Mac! Looking forward to talking to you soon.

Joe
AD in USA

SJBuffs

Kommentare: Everyone is very helpful. And quick response

Ease of use / and customer service/ simple and easy

Need more payment options to offer for signups

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Great to hear things are working well Joe! We're working on building some more features in to registration this year and will definitely keep you posted!

Development Director in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makes running a youth sports organization easy

Kommentare: The software is excellent and the support staff are always willing to jump in and help.

Everything! Especially like that you can email and text messages to your families.

I love everything. No complaints at all.

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Thanks for the review Michelle - talk to you soon!

Ragena
Club Secretary in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

Great Product, Outstanding Customer Service!

Kommentare: Outstanding customer services, website is great once I figured out how to move around in it (like anything new, adjustments are hard)

The customer service was amazing! I can not say enough about how helpful they are and great at their job! We just have a few pending thing we would like seen added to our website but I'm sure they are working on those & will get back to us for next season!

It was a bit tricky to set up the website but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was always very quick about responding to all of the clubs requests/questions/concerns

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Thanks for the feedback Ragena! We're going to be working hard to make things even easier to use in 2020. We'll keep you posted on all of the updates!

Ginny
treasurer in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Best Ever

Kommentare: These guys were so helpful when we signed up one organization that when I ended up volunteering for another organization, I made sure we used them again. They are there when we need them and anytime I had a question, they understood and got us where we needed to be. Both organizations I am a part of still use them and hopefully will continue to do so long after I'm gone.

Setting up the webpage and organizing events was so easy.

I don't think there was anything I didn't like about it.

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Great to hear things are working well Ginny!

Kurt
Club Director in USA

Solid wrestling template

Good IT support, ease of setting up camps, season fees etc.

Little pricey, standard template needs some work for wrestling

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Thanks Kurt! We're looking at making language for wrestling clubs in the registration form slightly different. We'll keep you posted!

Stacey
Board Member in USA

Great option!

Kommentare: So great and easy to work with!

Super easy to use. The set up was painless. The customer support is great. It’s easy for our board members and parents to access and use. So nice to have everything in one location.

I wish there was an easier way to form team after the sign ups were over. Like the ability to automatically put them in a group.

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Great to hear things are working well for your football program Stacey! We'll be improving the options for managing and assigning players in the future and will keep you posted!

Dan
Tournament Director in USA

Review

Kommentare: Very satisfied customer for three years

Allows me to organize my events all under one site. Very functional

Occasional issues with sending messages

Antwort von Digital Edge Sports

Appreciate the review Dan! We're continuing to work on the messaging and making it easier to use!