Not a good fit for me

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Setup is not intuitive or user friendly, an innocent setting change locked me out of my account and required support resetting things which meant I had to start over. I like to DIY things but the interface was confusing and the support documents were lacking. While I got notification of messages, they never showed in the message center. The mobile app was useless as it never worked right despite troubleshooting, uninstall and reinstall. I could never get my business number (through another provider) to forward to my eVoice number and after all of the small issues I had settings things up and getting help, I am not interested in porting the number in. Since I wasn't able to get the intended benefits out of the service, I decided to cancel but that has been easier said than done. Whenever I try to call their support number, more often than not the call drops before I can get help. I don't have a problem with any other calls dropping so it must be an issue with their system. They require you to cancel by phone but after almost 10 attempts over several days, I haven't been able to get to a human being before getting disconnected somewhere in the middle of navigating their auto-attendant system.

Vorteile: There are a lot of features and customization options available to help meet most of the phone needs for a small business. The auto-attendant, scheduling and routing options are great once you figure out how to use them and you can use an robotic greeting, upload your own or get a professional recording. Once I got it configured correctly, it's a great option to route income calls.

Nachteile: The help documentation is limited and lacking in depth, most of the keywords I searched didn't yield results and the instructions I did find weren't comprehensive enough. Email support is very slow, phone support is ok but I had issues with calls dropping several times before I could speak to an agent. Messages do not show in my message center and the mobile app is so slow and buggy as to be useless.

eVoice fits my business needs

Bewertet am 18.8.2017
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Simplified pricing for solopreneurs and professionals.
Basic features are easy to use.
Up-time and reliable service.
Customer support is available when you need them.
Easy to upgrade as needed.

Nachteile: Would like to an easy-to-use interface and advanced features.
Would like a single sign-on while using multiple products within brand.
Would like Pay-per-call telephone answering/message taking
Mobile app is convenient, but uses cell phone service to make calls versus allowing data/wifi connection when roaming or when phone service is not available.

eVoice is a great alternative to a full-time receptionist or live answering service.

Bewertet am 26.12.2018
Ghostwriter, Editor, and Self-Publishing Consultant
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Our firm cannot justify the expense of hiring a receptionist or answering service. Therefore the features and functionality of eVoice is a perfect fit for us.

Nachteile: I wish eVoice was a bit less expensive. But, I'd have to say that the features are a great value.

Horrible Service. Zero Accountability

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Susan B.
Digital Business and Marketing Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Bad. Really bad.

Vorteile: Nothing. Nothing is worth bad service in my world. Not ever. This is my second pass at trying eVoice. I used them several years ago. Was frustrated with their horrible customer service, left and never thought of them again. Until a client wanted my feedback on their current services and features. So I signed up again and ... well... the features may seem wonderful, and eVoice can do a lot (supposedly) BUT if you have an issue or try to cancel. Fuggedaboutit.

Nachteile: Seriously. They will provide the lowest class of service at the lowest base point possible, and then they will charge you (repeatedly) for cancelled service. And if you take a moment and try to Google for reviews, you'll notice something quite interesting. They haven't claimed their business on Google. Even though they are based in San Francisco. Even though they are a startup. Even though they've been around for awhile. One guess as to why. I've learned my lesson. On to brighter pastures.

Good software for the money

Bewertet am 19.8.2018
Online English Teacher
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The price of the software is what attracted me most about it. I also loved the fact that there can be voicemails as I am not able to answer the call every time. What I found great is the ability to choose your own number as well.

Nachteile: Sometimes, some cuts are present but very short ones so this is absolutely not as important.

One number Keeps you in Touch

Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Patricia M.
Freelancer
Versorgungsunternehmen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This one number rings right in with all my business related number to my cell phone

Vorteile: I like that one number keeps me in touch with all my business callings. It was easy to sign up for this service and within a few minutes it was set up.

Nachteile: I wished they had more numbers for my area