Über JivoChat

Business-Messenger-Lösung mit Multichannel-Funktionen wie Anrufen, Online-Chat, E-Mail, Facebook-Nachrichten und vielem mehr. All deine Firmenbedürfnisse.

Erfahre mehr über JivoChat

Easy to use.efficient.extremely necessary in a company.

The worst part is that you can only assign chats to online users. It would be helpful to be able to assign B2B leads to offline sales agents.

Bewertungen zu JivoChat

JivoChat hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 103 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du JivoChat bereits verwendet?

Laszlo Leonardo
Laszlo Leonardo
Web Developer in Österreich
Internet, Selbstständig

Forget about Chatbots, JivoChat is the real deal

Kommentare: Super Easy to use, great interface, nice look and feel, simple installation, everybody who has a web page, should also have JivoChat installed.

You get a 14 day free trail, so you can check out the product and even have it like a white Label. The Installation is super simply, it is like setting up your Google Analytics account. The software makes a sound when a new user is entering your Homepage, you can say "Hallo, and tell him if he needs anything you will be here!" This is the future of good running pages, you have to have a super great support, and the people stay longer only because they know, somebody is here to help if you have a special question about a product or service. So you do not need the Facebook Messenger or anything like that, you get a great software from JivoChat. I love it!

Only because there is no German software available because my clients do not speak Englisch that could, but they also have no issues with the Software.

Tsuji
ceo in Japan
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Everything is above average.

JivoChat has all the average features available in a single plan.

No ability to provide customers with references to frequently asked questions. This causes similar questions to be repeated.

Andrey
Andrey
Co-Founder & CEO in Rumänien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

2+ years with Jivochat

Kommentare: This would've been a good tool with lots of useful options. However, the issues with this crucially important feature are a deal-breaker for us. We wish they got that fixed, so that we could post a better review here

A simple and functional tool that would've been great for any support service, had the developers bothered to fix the issues

All the good things I could've said about Jivochat are outweighed by a crucial flaw in their software that has been there for years. When our support agents are not online, we receive offline messages from our customers. These message notifications are directed to our helpdesk tool, the user who's sent it also receives a notification. The problem is that if a user clicks unsubscribe in the notification they receive, the unsubscribe action works both for them and for us, and so after one user unsubscribes, we're also unsubscribed from all the offline message notifications that come from the other users. The messages no longer make it to our support desk, and we cannot process them, and this leads to decrease in customer satisfaction and lost business. It is, of course, possible to find all the lost messages in Jivosite admin panel, however, we get hundreds of tickets a day that are processed in our ticketing system. It is very hard to manage tens of offline messages manually in the Jivosite admin panel without creating a ticket. We have contacted their support agents time and time again about this, we had to do it three times just this month. Each time they fix this for us and promise that it will never happen again. Each time this does happen again. Sadly, we haven't seen any improvement over the two years that we're using Jivosite, and unfortunately, we are already looking at other options.

Ali Osman
Ali Osman
CEO in Türkei
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great and fast customer chat and conversion

Easy and fast operation. Simple installation. Customizable settings.

They take a while to respond to customer support requests. Maybe it could be better in this regard.

Ian
Ian
Marketing Manager in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

JivoChat, way to meet your website visitors

Kommentare: The problem that am solving with JivoChat it's the drop rate that i was experiencing. People would visit my site and leave. I had no idea why they left. Now am able to engage with clients online and get their feedback. It has improved my conversion rate greatly.

I like it because it allows me to see who is visiting my website and from which location. If a web visitor has logged in to social media or visiting from their mobile phone, am able to view their names the email address and their phone number. It also allows me to view the client message as they type...very amazing...even before they hit ENTER key I already know what they saying.

The only con that I have noticed with Jivochat it's when am visiting my website. It fills the screen and hides away my content. maybe they should consider making it smaller.

Hasan
Hasan
Finance Specialist in Aserbaidschan
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Essential feature for every customer based company

JivoChat is creative way of communicating with the customers while they are visiting your website. Best feature of JivoChat is facebook, telegram and viber integration for me. Because it is hard to manage all of your messages in different platforms at the same time. It is time consuming and not efficient. But thanks to JivoChat you can answer all messages inside JivoChat and you will not miss any messages. Because every visitor is potential customer if all of his/her question is answered properly . Another useful feature of JivoChat is callback feature which keeps you connected with customers.

With current features JivoChat is a good choice for your website but there is one feature which would be great if added as a built in feature. I suggest direct audio calling feature which would be great for customers who can’t express themselves in live chat.

Tem
COO in Griechenland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jivochat enhances client acquisition

The live chat with clients at any time with no limits helps us overall in responding the fastest we can in any potential new client. Using it through mobile was an extra plus to our overall experience.

We would like a detailed manual with examples of use for all features.

timothy
quality controller in Uganda
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great web app

Handling soical media platforms to support clients at in the shortest time possible

High charges on other packages with important features

Eugene
Eugene
CEO in Thailand
Programmentwicklung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

great chat widget for the website

Ability to integrate with many channels and many additional features except messaging: like showing a visitor where to click on our website with a special tool.

Apps can be done better, and you have to log in too often in my opinion.

Arup
Arup
Regional Manager in Indien
Lagerung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Very easy and helpful in terms of use

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Overall i am very much like it. It is quite easy to use, great interface, very simple and the ability to what customer is typing before send the message is quite helpful.

I am upset about the technical issues and support and leaving the chat without knowing the visitor is very much annoying.

Daryl
Owner in Kanada
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Integration.

I appreciated the integration with other software.

The graphic interface could be made a bit easier to use. But in saying this I have not used the product for long.

Antwort von Jivosite

Hey, Daryl! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review and thank you for the positive feedback, we really appreciate it. We wish you the best in your business and we're always here to help when you need us.

Tosere
Head of IT dept in Nigeria
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best!!!

Kommentare: It has been great. There have been several improvements that has made the app so effective for my company.

It’s flexibility and continuous improvement

The mobile app is a bit troubling. and needs improvement.

Monica
website manager in UK
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I am upset from technical problems and support

at first I found it easy to use and I found enough features as i wanted

bad support slow and at the end I don't understand what the problem is

Antwort von Jivosite

Hey Monica. Wow, I'm terribly sorry to hear that this has occurred. This is definitely not how we want our customer support to be perceived, and we hate to hear this sort of thing. We do our best to offer top-tier support to everyone we work with, clearly, you slipped through the cracks here, and that is unacceptable. I certainly hope you've now received an answer. Please feel free to reach out to us directly on our social media channels as well! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, it helps us improve.

Radislav
company owner in Republik Moldau
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Chat Solution for Website we use and Recommend

It is free to start and you can use free version as long as you want. It has a plugin for wordpress which is great and easy to use. We firstly installed this on our website after a friend recommended it to us. After that time we installed it on many websites of our customers. I like that you can translate it into many languages and change colors and first messages website visitors see and all this for free.

When you have many agents on a website sometimes it gets confusing as to whom are you doing the changes.

Larissa
Assistente Administrativo in Brasilien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Jivo chat

Kommentare: There is something I did not like, besides being completely practical

The Web platform is great, and the chat is very efficient, thinking about the group of people that use it with me, the software has served me very well, for people who have ecommerce like me this app is splendid. The contact we have with the client, gives much more confidence and credibility to the work.

One point of improvement was that when minimizing the window, the software inserts the missing status, even if it is online automatically.

William
President in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, Selbstständig

Excellent chat platform!

Very user friendly for both parties, integrates with everything! Apple business chat works great with JivoChat!

SMS features are limited.. we’d like to be able to send SMS from our business numbers without a customer first having to chat in to create a dialogue.

Program Coordinator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: It's been a good tool to connect with people instantly and answer their questions...we've seen increased sales from using this.

We use the chat daily...setting it up for our needs was not too difficult but needed some adjustments after we figured out how it looked and functioned on our set...it was certainly not a one-step set up process. It's been very helpful in allowing us to assess our customers questions so that we can make improvements to our site. As with any chat, we get some interesting questions...

Some of our customers complain about the number of times the chat box pops up while they are on the site...call it "annoying". I sent a note to your customer support dept. but never heard back :(

Alexandre
Composer in Brasilien
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Live chat that helped me have better sales

This tool helped me increase my sales through my website at the moment I installed it on my website.

Don't keep the chat history more than two months

Badr
CEO in Marokko
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Very Useful App !

Kommentare: Chatting with customers, generating more sales by answering visitors about their pre-buy doubts.

The apps allows you to generate more sale through contacting customer who're confused.

Easy to use, on multiple devices, even while driving =D !

Paddy
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager in Uganda
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Works better

You can save canned responses so you can easily respond to client's questions, has Whatsapp integrations which are straight forward

It sometimes fails to communicate with the server with server connection error even when you have a strong internet connection, it does not support IMAP email integrations

Isaac
Data analyst in Deutschland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

JivoChat is easy to install on the website

Jivo chat is easy to install on Website, it has good plugin for wordpress sites which makes it easy for deploying live chat on Wordpress sites

I have no issue with the software at the moment, I like the software

Henry
Advisor in USA
Kapitalmärkte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to initiate a conversation

Software is easy to initiate a chat with a client, It has canned responses for responding to clients more easier

Pricing per agent per month makes it hard for smaller businesses to use

Filippo
CEO in Italien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, Great Support

The skin for end user on our website and how is easy to set up it. I also love Chat support, the JivoChat agents, SOLVE your problem, and understand completly your question before reply.

Honestl speaking it's a bit confusing the back end, to understnad difference form chat, channels and offline message, online message

Gurpreet
Sales consultant in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very practical and efficient way to provide solutions to website visitors

Kommentare: An exciting platform to interact with customers. You can get instant responses from the customers and address their queries faster.

Far better than AI powered Chatbots . Ability to handle complex queries as the chat is with real person

Nothing in particular. over all a great software.

RYAN
SALES in Kanada
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

USER

Kommentare: CAN COMMUNICATE WITH CUSTOMER OVER THE CHAT, EASIER TO CAPTURE INFO TO CALL

EASE OF USE, LIKE THAT YOU CAN SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE ABOUT TO SAY