MeetFox

MeetFox Bewertungen

von MeetFox

Simple and effective meeting scheduler and hosting

Kevin T.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, it has been easy to use and allows me to accomplish scheduling, meeting hosting and invoicing in one platform.
The support team has been really helpful and responsive.

Vorteile: It combines scheduling with hosting the meeting (and even invoicing).
Over the years, I have tried many tools for scheduling meetings and hosting virtual meetings, as well as invoicing for consultations. MeetFox merged all of that into one system in a very simple to setup and use system. I have had multiple clients/prospects comment on the ease of use.
The support team has been amazing. They are very proactive and eager to resolve issues.

Nachteile: As a somewhat young software, there are little things here and there that need fixing... but this is also a good thing because the support team is able to implement updates/features really fast. So, early adopters have the chance to influence the direction of the platform.

Great tool and amazing customer service support

Ignacio S.
Hypnotist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great I love it

Vorteile: It simplified all the processes, from the booking to the invoicing. The hard part for a psychologist, psychotherapist, coach, hypnotist... Is to schedule and charge the client for the service, the only way to have your business booming is to do it in massive numbers. Meetfox helps you to simplify the process. I will recommend you to run free 15min video calls for new clients on Meetfox, just put the link in your business card and you will see how the calls start coming.

Nachteile: We had a big problem with payment management that almost forced me to close my account, but they change it from mangopay to stripe, now is working. Also at the beginning, I had problems with video quality, but I was not sure if it was my client connection or Meefox server, now it is working. I believe the fact that if I have a call with somebody register as a client they cannot use the same email to register as a user, but that is a problem for teams if you register as an individual that is not important.

MeetFox is a Must!

Gina B.
Owner & Lead Developer

Vorteile: I used to run my online meetings using both Zoom and Calendly. Although both work well in tandem, I don't think its as seamless as having just one tool. That is where Meetfox shines. I love how everything just fits into one easy to setup package and get it up and running in no time. When you need help tech support is always there to help. The big things I like about this over Zoom is the very clear notification emails (zoom messages always confused clients on how to join), no software download needed, and the fact that if you do a recording it informs the attendee and are downloadable on both ends (zoom if you're not using cloud storage you'd have to take your copy and send to clients if they wanted a copy which adds a headache).

Nachteile: I would like to be able to enter hex codes when selecting colors, but that isn't a biggy. Also, it would be nice to copy an existing service, but again, it's not that big of a deal because the setup is so easy compared to Calendly.

Limited payment functions

Sirry B.
Certified Medium
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Disappointed and discouraged.

Vorteile: Great team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as they want you to succeed.

Nachteile: I got incorrect information in the beginning in how many I should purchase. I didn't need as many as I purchased.
For that reason, setting everything up calls for enormous work due to emails all having to be different.
And the payment system is disappointing.
Currency will most likely be changed from original currency to euro and then back to original currency so I wonder how much additional costs is the organization looking at.

von MeetFox an 7.2.2020

Hi Sirry,
When signing up our payment provider was always euros and then we added a second payment provider which was requested by most of our users.
After you wrote to us, we made an exception for you to keep our current payment provider to be able to use the system.
Regarding the accounts, I am sorry you had purchased too many, the information about the promotion was all displayed on the webpage. If you have any more questions, we are happy to have a chat with you.

Feature rich booking tool with a tonne of applications!

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Carl C.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Thie transition to MeetFox has been seamless. I absolutely love it and is the best booking tool I have used yet (previously Cogsworth and Book Like a Boss).

Vorteile: Links well with Google Calendar, sends reminders with great deliverability, video chat is seamless and saves audio files in separate channels which makes it a must have for podcasters too!

Nachteile: Some additional customisation of calendar would be nice.

Simple Approach to Scheduling & Meeting

Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Chris M.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm using for easy video sales presentations and 1-to-1 meetings with clients and prospects mostly -but have also begun to use for internal meetings as well. I have several virtual meeting software options but tend to use this more than any of those already. I bought a lifetime access pass to MeetFox so I'll be watching and seeing if they expand the already great offering. The fact that I use it more than 'those others' I've had for years says it all - this tool is likely here to stay and will become a fan favorite of our two business groups!

Vorteile: Software is new, and I know what you're thinking... 'another scheduler?' but it's much more than you think. Meetfox approaches things in a simplistic and user based way. The software is simple to use, thought out well and improves weekly with additional features, and improvements. I like the easy to setup Stripe payment integration; breakout of 'type of meetings by categories, and the integration to Google calendars couldn't be easier.

Nachteile: I'd say most of the cons just revolve around features revolving around customization. Like most newer startup software companies/products - users always want more faster; but MeetFox has been systematically rolling out features in order and often. I'd like to see more flexibility and available customizations in the future.

Love Meetfox, They Are A Great Company!

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Sterling C.
Web Developers
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great support and development team! Really top notch!

Vorteile: - Great Value
- Easy to use
- I love the scheduling
- Cal integration is great
- They really have added so many features and they keep improving the software.

Nachteile: They have fixed all my gripes! there really aren't any. Perhaps ical integration but I'm pretty sure they are working on it.

Fantastic service, that my clients love to use!

Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Matti R.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We used to run meetings on Hangouts with our clients, but it always asks to install browser plugins, and many times we ended up giving 15min support by phone only to get the meeting started up. Meetfox gave us a solution that everybody is happy to use. Their latest add-on "Meeting rooms" just made this app more perfect to us, as many of our clients require immidiate support if they run in to some issues.

Vorteile: It is very easy for our clients to use. Charging them is very easy for me.

Nachteile: I would love to have a fully white label- option.

Best Addition to my Business for 2019

Mary ann M.
As a MindSet/Life Coach/Executive Recruiter I help you breakthough mental barriers
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: As an Executive Recruiter and Life Coach, using video within emails and Linked In has been huge.
Adding an almost instant tool for video is huge. Several people booked almost instantly yesterday when I connected with them on Linked In.

Vorteile: This is the easiest video but the calendar integration makes it over 100%. Clients of all education levels have zero problems hitting the button to "join meeting". I've integrated it with other tools and it works seamlessly. Oh, my favorite has been I must approve a meeting request, this helps in case I forget to add an appointment to the calendar.

Nachteile: Zero since they rolled out their latest updates.

More Meetings in Less time

Leonardo W.
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very happy with it!

Vorteile: We started using this app some time ago, and all I got to say is that is very easy to use. Meetings are an essential part of our business, and this need to be easy. Customers don't want to know about complicated stuff, we need to remove friction, and Meetfox makes pretty simple to schedule meetings and boost sales. Is possible to find "free" solutions out there? Yes, but remember, free in this case is not good for business. You need something professional, and MF is essential!

Nachteile: Can't say anything negative about the app, it's very easy to use.

A Game-Changer App with All-in-One Tools

Bewertet am 31.1.2020
E.g. S.
Product-Development and Marketing Coach at www.ClientsEnrollmentFunnels.com
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: LOVE IT! use it every week to set up all my video-meetings

Vorteile: It has the scheduling, payment, and Video-Conferencing all in one platform. Love it that I can embed the scheduler and different services into my web pages.

Nachteile: I can't set up recurring fee for client-meetings. I can't send invoice independent of a meeting (e.g. send an invoice before a meeting OR before a series of meetings) My understanding is, this feature is coming I wish that I could do webinars also on this platform; though, I do understand that's not what it was built for. HOWEVER, my understanding is that soon we'll be able to have small meetings of 10+ people - that'll be super-helful for group-coaching! (thanks!) IT'D BE ALSO SUPER-COOL if it had a built-in CRM (like vCita, for example), so I can keep track of my client-conversations and can take notes. I'd love to stop paying my monthly fees to vCita 😬🙄

Perfect for freelance and business owners

Stefano P.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Easy to setup, easy to share, easy to use.

Vorteile: I'm using Meetfox from his launch on Appsumo, it's easy, all-in-one schedule and video call tool. Super easy to use, the customer care was outstanding they made an improvement I'vd asked in 1 week! Super :)

Nachteile: Still doesn't have the scheduling features of the more famous booking systems but, because video call is integrated, it's a no brainer

Hassle-free appointments at last!

Dave B.
Agency Owner
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: MeetFox is clearly customer-focussed, looking to offer even better features with time and has a very responsive support team if you need help.

Vorteile: MeetFox is a must for busy business owners, coaches and consultants who don't want any friction when it comes to setting up appointments online. Their feature-rich platform matches a lot of scheduling big-hitters out there but for me the killer feature is the ability to host high quality, reliable video calls with prospects and clients without them having to download anything beforehand and get confused.

Nachteile: It will be even better when the Apple iCal integration arrives

Elegant solution

Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Mímir M.
Entrepreneur
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My calendar fills itself. There's a straightforward integration with Stripe. The functionality and features are more than worth the metal.

Vorteile: The design is exquisite, the booking process is flawless, and video quality is spectacular!

Nachteile: Growth pains, but, all new companies have this. Any con is overshadowed by their delivery of outstanding software and customer service.

Easy Use, Great Features, Love it!

Bewertet am 1.10.2018
Leon M.
Co-Founder & CEO
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: DerButton is an easy to use tool with a lot of great features. Love the user experience and the simplicity of it. Am currently using it for all my customer appointments and it is really saving me a lot of time that I would have otherwise used for writing emails with my clients to schedule appointments. Also the invoicing and payment feature is great, as I get my money for my paid consultations immediately send to my bank account. Have already recommended this tool to my colleagues and will definitely recommend it here as well.

Nachteile: I love DerButton. Can't wait for more amazing features in the future.

Great software for online meetings

Settlement Services Coordinator
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Or is great for consulting and scheduling. It helps staying organized while performing business activities.

Vorteile: This is an easy to use app. I really like the ease of use and user-friendly design.

Nachteile: Nothing as of yet. It would be great to add languages to localize.

I like it

Jürgen M.
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Vorteile: clear, develops, great customer benefit,

Nachteile: problems with log in, not compatible with ios

Positive growth in a crowded market.

Damien R.
Chief Strategist
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: One thing I’ll say is about the team behind the software. They are committed to making the software a world class scheduling tool. I’ve used most of the more established scheduling tools out there, and they have been very attentive to their users in bringing quality updates and not just updates for the sake of updating.

Nachteile: The lack of features, but like I said above, the team is smartly rolling out the features.

This software has really helped me

Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Jenna K.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great Experience. Now I don't have to waste time with scheduling or payments.

Vorteile: DerButton has really helped me automate my daily tasks and saves me tons of time! My customers really love booking appointments this way and I have received many more sessions through DerButton! Also, getting paid after each session makes it a lot easier than chasing clients to make payments. Highly recommended.

Nachteile: I wish I knew about this product earlier.

functional. slick. great customer support

Bewertet am 15.12.2019
Rick P.
director
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: A pleasure to do business on the platform, but also with the guys running the platform. And love the new brand name

Vorteile: The booking link for clients is simple and clean and gets the job done. They are also continually improving the UI.these guys go above and beyond with the customer service.

Nachteile: Occasionally I'll run into a big when making changes on the backend. However, you get on touch with the admin, and they are super fast to resolve any ossjss

One of the best

Marc H.

Kommentare: I joined via the AppSumo deal they had, it's been great since and every update makes it better. It fits exactly what we needed and clients are surprised we can have meetings without them downloading anything.

Vorteile: The biggest pro is the frequency of updates and how responsive their support team has been to adjusting roadmap based on community feedback. Almost every company will say they are community-focused, very few actually make it happen and I'm glad MeetFox does.

Nachteile: At first, there were some unclear UI elements - such as how to find the booking link for a specific service, they fixed it in a week though when emailed about the issue.

Better than ZOOM

Vivian A.
Workplace Wellness Advocate
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Positive

Vorteile: I like the easy setup of this tool. Clients are also happy

Nachteile: The position of the chatbox, clients are sometimes having difficulties to enter the meeting room, because the chatbox is overlaying the button to enter the room

So easy to use

Bewertet am 17.9.2018
Karen D.
Co-Founder
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I loved it, I know this is going to save me time and money in the future.

Vorteile: So user friendly, I thought it would be hard to incorporate or difficult to set up. Not at all, they guide you step by step. All the processes I need in one place.

Nachteile: Nothing bad to say, its been awesome to use.

Makes the life easier

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Business Development Specialist
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has already helped me to simplify my meetings but i am looking forward to adding new functions.

Vorteile: It helps to automate meetings, so you save a lot of time. Also, the support is verg friendly.

Nachteile: As it is a new tool, it is quite simple. New features can be added.

Very easy to use and excited for future

Rob R.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I love the simple layout. It's straightforward and you don't even need to watch tutorials to get started.

Nachteile: Feature lacking. I wish it allowed for choosing payment solutions, landing page maker and easier recording and export. You can only download certain video file types I'm not aware of. Mp4 is not even an option when it's the standard video file format.

von MeetFox an 31.1.2020

Thanks for the review!

You can download the recordings as a MP4, all you need to do is set it up in your settings under My Services. If you need any help, please write to us at support@meetfox.com