Über Commissionly

Commissionly ist die erste cloudbasierte Managementanwendung für Verkaufsprovisionen und -vergütung, die zu 100 % auf kleine und mittlere Unternehmen ausgerichtet ist.

Erfahre mehr über Commissionly

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Commissionly bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Justin L.
Justin L.
Co-Founder in UK

Finally!

Kommentare: Easy to get started and the team are all excited.

Commissions are a huge pain for us. So glad we found Commissonlly. Its great for our sales people and for us.

It’s great. I haven’t disliked anything

Antwort von Commissionly.io

Thanks Justin. It's a pleasure working with you and you application tyto.me really helps us here at Commissionly.

IT System Administrator in Kanada
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best value for money

If you are a small to medium sized company and till date you calculate the comissions for your employees manually just because all the softwares out there are either very complex to use or come with a hefty price, then Commissionly is defintely the solution you have been looking for. With a very small price on a contract free, monthly basis you can get this software to calculate the commissions for your employees. Every employee can check their commision real time and how close they are to meeting their targets. The report also shows how much commission they made in the previous months to keep track of themselves. On top of this, it also shows the employee their average commission compared to other employees for any specific month. You can easily import data from any source which makes it alot easier instead of manually writing entries. It also has a great CRM feature that comes in quite handy. For the employers or a manager, it is just as easy creating a target based on revenue or profit for the employers, a quick step by step wizard has been created that guides on how to create monthly or quaterly targets on a monthly or quaterly basis for your employees. Worst case scenario, if there is something you don't seem to understand they have great customer support that will definately solve any issues you might have. Highly Recommended!

For the time I have been using this, I have not come across any cons so far.

Full Stack Developer in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review of Commissionly

For our small team we wanted to automate the way we calculate commissions within the business. There is a lot of software for big businesses however this is the only one we found targeted at small business with a cost that was reasonable. Thereafter adding targets and commission percentages was easy. My team can also now login and track their own progress and work towards the goals that have been set.

Connecting to our CRM would be great so there is a bit of manual work tracking leads and customers to actual sales, however the reporting and layout of Commissionly is such that tracking these things is easy. They are aware of this and upon speaking to live support on their website have said that this feature is in the pipeline.

Julianne K.
Controller in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

suggestions

Kommentare: Very Satisfied

1. easy to upload and manipulate data. 2. great support from commissionly staff 3. well created customized reports for the individualized needs

The fact that payments are recorded as adjustment, wish there is a differnt function to record payments.

Pierre-yves B.
CEO in Frankreich

Definitly a great tool

Kommentare: I'm running a mid size company in France and all my 15 sales people are English speaking. Commissionly rapidly became their best friend : it allows them to know everything about there commission in real time and wherever they are! No need to train them, no need for them to use a specific private Network to access the app.
And it allows me to define precisely the sales objectives and follow them when needed.
Really helpfull! Just go!

It's ideal for small to medium business It's really cost-effective:after a benchmark of many other commission tools we never found an equivalent You don't need any contract to use it It's so user-friendly : you don't need any training, there are many help boxes in the pages You can import data from many different sources and also export data if you need more advanced Excel-based analysis for instance CRM features are really convenient and can avoid using another software for that need Reports are often based on graphs you can parameterize to have a good overview of your business

Hard to find cons as it fits my needs... Let's say multilingual and multicurrency if you need those features!

Legal Secretary in UK
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for small to medium business

Kommentare: Excellent product, will save huge amounts of time on calculating commissions, allows me to set targets for my team that they can see at a glance.
Won't break the bank!

I will be able to calculate my commissions quickly and easily. My team can see their performance in comparison to others and how far off their target they are. Very simple to use. Great that you can back date your commissions. Easy customization for any commissions structure. Nothing like this out there at the moment. Most importantly affordable for small businesses.

Haven't found anything I don't like yet.

Ozzy K.
Ozzy K.
Technical Director and Architect in Portugal
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great solution to an intricate problem.

Kommentare: Commissionally takes a lot of dependency away from one-dimensional spreadsheets and introduces what seems to be a proven workflow for managing sales commissions.

Commissionly tackles a somewhat intricate problem that many people battle to solve elegantly in their business environment. This is something that most small to medium businesses don't even think about, and just try and figure it out as they go along. Commissionly helps you to think sales commission management through properly up front, and provides a practical solution for managing this.

Currently the only way to input the sales data is using a CSV input, but I have been informed by the team that they are working on ZAP connectors and an API to make this more fluid.

Antwort von Commissionly.io

Hi Ozzy, thanks for the review. Hopefully you will have a chance to test our support soon. We are confident you will be giving it maximum score.

Kevin L.
Kevin L.
Senior Design Engineer in Südafrika
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly and great UI and ticks all the boxes!

Kommentare: Great visualisations for management and the sales team. Easy to revised and edit. Reporting at the click of a button with no ambiguities!
Highly recommend this! It is really easy to use, easy to interpret and closes the door for potential disputes with the sales people.
It's a slick piece of software that has been well designed with a lot of thought gone into it. It exports really well too.

The ease of use and intuitive set up wizards. I also like that it's unique in the way is collects, analyses and displays the commission data. I highly recommend this to anybody interested. Never lose track or get into arguments with your sales people again.

Looks good so far! Recently introduced to the product.

Ivan J.
Ivan J.
Partner in Ungarn

Great for SMB managing Sales Commission Staff

Kommentare: The biggest benefit that we have realised, is for the sales team to have instant access to their commission status and history, which we have found to be highly motivational.

We were tired of using spreadsheets (and the related pain) to manage commissions. Commissionly, just makes sense, no accidental data deletion, no lack of visibility or too much visibility, no manual data capturing, it is on demand and everyone is looking at the latest version of their commission.

Missing direct connections, apparently will be available in later versions.

Kim M.
Kim M.
Owner / Director in Australien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quick, easy and intuitive bringing great inspiration to your sales team!!

User interface - intuitive, graphical, fit for purpose Ease of use - a few clicks and you're done Plugs a big hole in the market other software doesn't fill Great for both employers and employees Great value for money - great price! Data importing capabilities Additional bonus functionality with CRM capabilities No contract commitment Useful and easy to read reports

May not be suited to the tier-one market however perfect for small to medium enterprise

Quinn W.
Director in Südafrika
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple, Affordable, Effective...Amazing

Kommentare: Finally I have software that allows me to manage commissions on a spreadsheet that isn't tedious. No more annoying requests from sales reps asking me for an update because with Commissionly they can login and access to all the information whenever they want. And on top of all this it is very affordable.

I have searched extremely hard for a piece of software that would replace our commission spreadsheet however everything I have found has been far too expensive. I run a small business that that doesn't run on an unlimited budget but I still require software that is easy to use, functional and allows me to manage my commissions on a spreadsheet effectively. Commissionly achieves all these things and more. Commissionly has really had a huge effect on my business.

My business has its own CRM but with Commissionly it does not connect to it directly. It does however have its own roadmap and it is also easy to export the data to CSV for now.

Robert M.
President in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best commission software in the market!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent. We needed some custom development work, which created a lot of questions and additional time as we got acclimated with the software. Their team has been patient and thorough with each call and question.

Prior to working with Commissionsly, we have tried other software options but to no avail. My company has a complex commission structure that would take days to complete a commission schedule for each month. Now, we are able to complete our commission schedule in a matter of a couple of short hours. The Commissionly reports dissect commissions in easy to use, meaning reports for our reps and our managers.

I would like to see greater levels of user accessibility restrictions.

Peter G.
Business Analyst in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

All the fuss taken out of commissions

Kommentare: As a business analyst I'm constantly evaluating systems for both SME and enterprise clients. Commissionly is the first product I've come across that provides a simple, stand-alone yet highly functional approach to managing commissions. Even without integration it'll leave your current process in the dust!

Accurate - takes a LOT of hassle out of running commissions Collaborative - I love that sales people have visibility over their commissions through controlled system access Simple learning curve - once you have the basics down it's simply a case of "rinse and repeat"! Support - is out of this world! the team are responsive, knowledgeable and keen to get you setup quickly!

UX - could do with some improvement, but that's purely a personal look-and-feel observation! Integrations - at the moment uploads are by CSV only, but I'm told integrations are in the pipeline!

Thanks Peter.

Ross Y.
Director in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very intuitive and easy to use

Basically no training required - very quick and intuitive visual interface. Everyone knows EXACTLY where they stand and quick as a manger to see +ve or -ve outliers.

Limits to how far you can customize if a very complex commission structure yourself, but custom support very good at coming up with solutions

Paul T.
Business Systems & Data Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Credit Card Processing and Commissionly

4 letztes Jahr

The time saved by allowing Commissionly to manage residuals paid to our independent contractors. What used to be a manual process and took several days now takes a quarter of the time.

The initial setup was difficult when customizing the fields and reports to fit our needs. We had some complicated requests that needed to worked over several times but once they were Commissionly worked great.

Peter C.
Peter C.
Managing Director in UK
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Suits my small business

Kommentare: Makes paying my referrers easy. They can login and check what commission is being paid at month end.

Really my business namesake in that it is ezee, to use. :) Simplicity of use and easy to understand. A sports coach by trade, so need something not too technological. Price is right for a small business.

not currently connected to my CRM directly, but I spoke to them and they say this is being added this year.

Chris S.
Chris S.
General Ledger Controls Manager in UK
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Easy to use. Easy Navigation. Everything you could want to analyse your sales commissions. A few clicks to set up targets which is great. I especially like the trend analysis functionality

Hard to find any fault with the system.

Douard L.
Douard L.
TM1 Architect & Developer in UK
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use! Great visibility of commission position!

Kommentare: Being able to have a real-time commission position that is easy to circulate.

Simple, easy to use software that allows me to escape the spreadsheet-hell of commissions.

I haven't come across anything I don't like.

Markus G.
Markus G.
Engineering Manager in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Every sales orientated business needs this

Kommentare: It is brilliant and priced way below market value.

Love the interface, it is clean and intuitive. Also love the simplicity. The easy to understand graphs empowers and motivates.

No mobile app yet but I have reached out to the developer who advised that both Android and Iphone apps are on the way. Surprised with their responsiveness. Received an answer withing minutes.

Rowan L.
Rowan L.
Analyst in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant and Easy to Use!

It is very user friendly. The app is fast, intuitive and easy to understand. Great features, functionality and reporting. Perfect for Small/Medium sized businesses looking for Commissions calculation and tracking system with CRM features.

Not sure if there is an offline version...?

Thanks. Much appreciated..

Michelle M.
Sales Support in UK
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

Very user friendly, providing clear and concise information.

I can't see any negatives about this software

Tamara V.
Admin manager in UK
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solves a complicated problem.

Commission makes working out commissions really easy. I like the fact that you can have so many different parameter and not just simple commissions. Its very customisable and the customer service is good.

Commission has been well thought out and can't really think of any negatives.

Thanks.

director in UK
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Complicated problem made really simple

Kommentare: I run a small business and am looking to expand operations. One of the things that have held me back is the admin of adding to my team and having to work out who gets paid what. This seems to be the perfect solution and I'm sure will prove very valuable over time.

It's easy to use and very cost effective.

Haven't seen any downfalls yet but looks great.

Sue S.
Sue S.
Author | Mindset Coach | Productivity Coach | Purpose Coach | Speaker in UK
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great for sales teams

Easy to use and calculate commissions..

Nothing, I think it fulfils its purpose really well

Patrick J.
Sales Manager in UK
Sport, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great, simple to use software

If I am honest, the price. It does everything I need, but is by far one of the most cost effective on the market.

Nothing at this stage. I have a very simple requirement and it meets all of my needs.