Über Ziflow

Unternehmenstaugliches Online-Proofing für Agenturen und Marken, mit dessen Hilfe kreative Projekte um 56 % schneller als durch E-Mail oder Projektmanagement ausgeführt werden können.

Erfahre mehr über Ziflow

The ease of use of the product, the intuitive nature of the UI - just makes it easy to use and implement. It makes showing other people how to use or integrate into their workflows that much easier.

Missing option to download single PDFs from the proof page for combined proofs.

Bewertungen zu Ziflow

Ziflow hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 380 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ziflow bereits verwendet?

Clifton
Clifton
Owner/Creative Director in USA
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Internal and External Proofing

Kommentare: We've been able to solve the following:
- Accountability on updates (client or employee issues)
- Better attention to details (senior staff overseeing junior staff work before sending to client)
- Time saved on emailing proofs and tracking what was/wasn't done.
- Getting clients on board with the same proofing process. Previously some clients printed, then marked up proofs, then scanned and sent back. Others just sent a list of updates through email. Others marked up in Adobe Acrobat. Great to have everyone on the same page using the same tool!

We needed a proofing tool to streamline our approval process internally and externally. I like that we can do internal reviews before sending proofs to clients. This helps me train my Senior staff to pay more attention to details and make sure they're catching any issues with proofs before sending to the client. Clients love the ability to see previous versions. The software also allows for accountability on updates. We're able to track if updates were made for clients and if clients missed updates.

Overall the product is very intuitive, but with so many options in the proofing proces, onboarding can be difficult at first and training clients can take some time. But once everyone is on the same page on how the process works, it's a great tool and worth the effort.

Winona
Designer in UK
Design, Selbstständig

If your a. designer struggling with your proofing workflow get this!

Kommentare: As a designer it is perfectly suited to me. I use it in my everyday working life for all my artwork proofing needs. This tool has been so help in organising my artwork proofs and clients comments that since I moved from freelance to Full Time employment I have implemented it at my company and upgraded to the business plan so I can have access to more tools and features which has been fab.  I went through a small transition period between freelance and new job where I didnt have Ziflow and struggled and had so many issues with feedback comments being sent on commented PDFs etc and just made everything confusing and frustrating. As so as I got my Business Ziflow it was like a sigh of relief as Ziflow basically sorts out all my proof comments issues I had before making the process so much easier for me. My colleagues have told me also that it has made it easier for them to. It allows for proofs not to be lost on an email and there all in one place and the variety of tools my colleagues can use to comment has helped them out alot in order to tell me exactly what they want.  There is rarely an instant I dont use Ziflow I suppose the only time i dont use it is when Im doing quick soical assets and i send them on a teams chat instead and its not really worth stilling a proof but everything else goes into Ziflow

Saved me so much time - i dont have to sit guessing what a client wants as they can now exactly in point the part they want amended and how they want it amended. Great value for money - even on the basic plan it saved me so much headaches and stress and the price was cheap and offered you so much for the basic plan. It was totally worth the investment. It has made everything so much quicker for me - it organising everything and displays it easy and clear so I can amend and complete work so much faster.

When a proof is locked Im unable to use the tick feature on comments to indicate that i have resolved that amend I currently have to temporarily unlock the proof . Would be nice if I could still use this feature when the proof is locked. A feature to send auto reminders or a pop on the proof to notify approvers to make a decision would be handy so I dont have to go chasing each and every one.

Gabe
CEO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ziflow

Kommentare: It’s ok.... can probably have someone build this for me for $500 overseas with the same functions. Most customers do not use the tools to show changes. Mostly everything is emailed or commented.

Editing and communication area for the customer.

Backend search is not the greatest. Having a google type of search on top for everything that is available in our account is needed. Very hard to search for certain proofs.

Darstellende Künste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great proofing software

Kommentare: We've been using Ziflow to proof our company's emails. Previously we had to go through a difficult process of exporting emails to pdfs, sending them out, and rounding up feedback which required a lot of over-communication and attention to detail on the part of the developers. ("Please remove "the" in the third line in the second paragraph.") We've found Ziflow has really improved our proofing process by allowing people to highlight areas that they want fixed and comment on what changes they'd like to see. Additionally, instead of keeping note of who all has approved and who still needs to approve, Ziflow makes the reviewer list incredibly easy to manage. You can save all the reviewers of a certain product to a specific list and pop them up anytime you need that product reviewed. As people submit approvals you can remove them and create a new version for those who are requiring changes or have not weighed in yet. And last, but not least, you can even send notifications out to reviewers if, say, an important deadline is approaching and you still haven't gotten your reviews.

I like a lot of things about Ziflow. The version management is great, and it's remarkably easy to share with your team, and any additional outside stakeholders. It's easy to train people in its use as well.

I do wish Ziflow had more features for copy proofing, like being able to use italics and bolding within a reviewer's comments. Or being able to edit copy in the proof and save what changes were made- like "ADD: in tonight's", type of deal.

Nathaniel
Nathaniel
Managing Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Class leading proofing and approvals application

Kommentare: Despite there being a few small niggles with Ziflow it is by far the best approval system available currently. Also the team are constantly looking at how to improve the product and always happy to help with advice and guidance on getting the best from the product.

Huge range of creative types covered including design files, video, Microsoft Office docs, and live web. The markup window is comprehensive and the control over workflow and approval stage management is superb.

Some of the more advanced automation features can be tricky to get your head round. The UI isn't always the best especially when viewing on a 13" screen, you end up collapsing and opening the comment and nav windows a lot. Although Word docs can be uploaded the interface isn't really optimised for reviewing copy.

Julie
Art Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ziflow makes creative marketing approvals and collaboration easy

Kommentare: Overall, Ziflow has been great and I would recommend this program to anyone looking for a way to collaborate and get feedback in a simple and easy way.

Overall, Ziflow has allowed out team to collaborate on a smaller and large scale through proofing. Also, getting approvals all in one place saves us time and improves efficiency.

The new version has made uploading proofs more time-consuming. There is a lot of clicking that has to happen and it takes us more time to upload something. I also would like the search and filter function to work more often.

Christopher
Christopher
Graphics Manager in USA
Verpackung und Container, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product at a Great Cost

Kommentare: This has been such a positive experience overall. From vetting the company, to purchase and implementation, to training - this has been such a great process.

Ziflow gave us an online proofing and collaboration software that was desperately needed in this online, digital, remote work age.

There was not a lot to dislike here. I've been using this software for almost 2 months now and I've not found any pain points.

Scott
Scott
Marketing Manager in USA
Großhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Changing the paradigm with Ziflow

Kommentare: It has been a game changer for our corporation. Especially in the CYA department.

The ability to teach changes, approvals and document ownership is critical and Ziflow handles all of these issues and more with ease.

Nothing that I can think of. We have been extremely happy with Ziflow

Sandeep
Sandeep
Associate Creative Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best proofing tool I've ever used!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been positive. The people at Ziflow are great, and the platform is excellent. As a result, this has helped our organisation produce better quality assets.

The features are by far the most powerful elements of Ziflow. The dashboard, proof viewer, version control, and automation are all excellent.

For our organisation, there are areas of automation that can be improved. For example, the intake forms lack functionality which can improve organisations such as us to be less hands-on.

Travis
Travis
Marketing Manager in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ziflow has been a game changer for my team. It speeds up our workflow ten fold!

Kommentare: Ziflow has been easy to use since day one and we haven’t looked back as a team!

I like the ease of adding non users to the proofs and being able to check back on previous versions to see who has made what changes.

Honestly I have no cons in the functional use on Ziflow. if i had to offer something it would be to have better user packages in the pricing but this is a small con on my end.

Jocelyn
Business Analyst in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We're happy!

Kommentare: I'm happy with the product. Our external collaborators have adapted pretty quickly/seamlessly too.
Ziflow is a great, reliable product! The CRM efforts are great, and the onboarding experience was seamless.

We haven't experienced any major systems glitch that lasted more than 3 hours.

Attractive additional features are hard to use for non-tech-savvy, external collaborators. But they are GREAT for internal users--designers, project managers, business analysts (various reporting), and resource managers.

Adam
Head of Technology in UK
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Feature rich review solution.

Kommentare: Ziflow handles all of our file reviews from PDFs and images through to HTML5 and Videos. The initial setup was configured in a few minutes and the support team have handled any issues very quickly and competently. Clients who have used the system have all reported back positively.

Ziflow is very simple for users and clients to adopt. The UI is extremely user-friendly and the features within the system make the review process streamlined. Proof workflows are flexible and can be handled in stages with manual or automatic triggers allowing project managers to regain the time they would have spent back and forth via email.

None. The solution fits our business requirements.

Julie
Graphic Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use and great for collaboration

I love how easy it is to use and it how customizable the workflow stage is. It's easy to collaborate with different cross-functional teams and keeping your proofs organized is so simple.

I wish it synced up better with our project management system we use along-side Ziflow. I think it is a glitch with my account, but it is still a bummer that it isn't easier. I also wish I could edit proof content after uploading it or have a way to view my proof before posting.

Jorg
Technical DTP in Niederlande
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solution for Acrobat PDF reviews

Kommentare: The overall experience with Ziflow is good. The software is quick but sometimes there's is a bug and i have to refresh the browser (Firefox). I think 5 times at the last few months. Continue with developing!

The easy to use software. In a few steps the PDF is sent to the customer. The email's are quick en clean.

The option to view the comments at page number as a general setting. It's frustrating to when I want to read the comments I have to set the comments to order on page instate of date.

Danielle
Project Manager in USA

Ziflow is Great!

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great. The initial process and transition was seamless and the sales team was very helpful. Customer service is also very helpful and Ziflow cares about their customers and their experience

I like that it allows the team and different departments to be able to collaborate in one space. The platform is user friendly and easy to navigate

Sometimes we have challenges with the processing time for proofs also that Ziflow is down or glitching pretty often

Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ziflow is a really important part of our production workflow

We used a similar tool for several years before switching to Ziflow because of their clear commitment to continuing to make the product more useful. The live website review feature is what clinched the deal for us - we make sure to get ahead of any edit requests so we can make a proof in Ziflow to collect comments that used to come to us in some incredibly tedious ways...including print-markup with a pen-scan... Video and print review was essential for us and we have had pretty good adoption/acceptance throughout the college. Actually, that has been improved versus our previous tool because of the ability to share a single link with multiple users who don't use a proofing tool as much as the marketing department does - there used to be a lot of confusion about logging in that has been just about universally resolved. The only time there has been some (easily addressed) confusion was in regards to the Chrome extension required for commenting on live websites.

I wish there were a way to automatically add some canned (but custom) instructions to the invitation to review a proof - a checkbox I could select if the reviewer was someone I hadn't sent a Ziflow proof to before. The live website review does have a couple of quirks (you can't use the text select on a live website proof and it occasionally has some issues with not being able to scroll), but it has been of huge utility for us. There is not as much adoption of the text selection commenting by occasional users as I would like (not available for live website proofs). It definitely isn't intuitive for most people besides the fact that they don't see it and even when I point it out to people there are many who never use it correctly. But as the administrators and heavy users, that feature is very useful.

Robert
Senior Workflow Manager in USA

ZIFLOW PROOFING

Kommentare: Ziflow has streamlined the process, saved time and efficiencies. Allowed us to set rules to proofing to make sure we capture feedback by deadlines and accountability. Customer Service is fantastic very responsive and always teaching me new things. Ziflow has allowed us to take emails, printouts, and other methods for proofing to streamline to be best in class. Our QA team loves working in Ziflow and set the bar high for the company.

The software is very intuitive and easy for onboarding. The ability to review creative proofs and collaborate within different departments saves time and energy. Setting deadlines and the late notice is ideal for not missing any proofing deadlines. The dashboards allows for easy access if you are not able to follow the email notifications, especially in our case we may have 20 - 30 projects for proofing in one day and these are date driven on what needs reviewed ASAP and allows for the team not to miss a proof. We review all types of creative from print, social, HTML 5 banners, video and Ziflow makes it a one stop stop for all of our proofing needs. Being able to @mention others on the proof to answer a question or clarify a comment before the proof goes back to the creative team for updates. Labels allows us to assign what changes are needed per designer, accounts, and copywriters, this makes for easy changes to the correct resource. Setting workflows is another plus, we dont have to recreate the same workflow each proof and allows for automation for the next stage to begin without being manual.

Honestly, I've worked with several different proofing softwares over the last 7 years. Ziflow did the homework and delivered a robust proofing tool for creative services. I dont have any complaints. I know they are working on several upgrades that should help even more but it's ready to go out of the box.

Andrew
QA Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not your average proofing tool

Kommentare: In terms of the general proofing tools, it has everything you could need. The reason to buy in to this software though is in the surrounding features, that streamline your processes and potentially resolve issues that you didn't even know you had. After coming from a proofing software that received perhaps 2 updates per year, it is brilliant to now be on a system that introduces innovative improvements each month, without fail.

If you're familiar with proofing software, you'll find all the usual tools and features, set out intuitively. The Dashboards and general layout are also well designed, with nice customisation options to help you digest all the information that you need. However, the reason I'd recommend Ziflow more than other proofing software is because of all the small details, that add up to a very satisfying experience. There are countless ways that Ziflow resolves pain points and streamlines processes that occur in other softwares, by introducing in-depth settings options, templates and automation tools. These improvements and innovations continue to be introduced on a monthly basis, often coming from user requests. This commitment to developing the software further and further instills great confidence in Ziflow's future. Something we couldn't say for our previous system.

At times, the performance of the software can drop. While this doesn't happen often, there are instances where opening proofs can take far too long to load. This has obviously been frustrating when battling against tight deadlines.

Sean
Associate Creative Director in USA

(Almost) All-in-One Proofing tool

Kommentare: Overall, Ziflow has made proofing files much easier and faster. It lacks the ability to proof some file types to our specifications, but the other features more than make up for this.

Ziflow has helped us sythesize the methods we use to proof files. We used to mark comments directly on a PDF with Adobe Acrobat, leave comments in Sharepoint, or comment directly in our project management application. Now, all of the comments from each person are in one file. Ziflow makes it much easier to track the stage of review a project is in, find all of the comments, respond to comments and ask follow-up questions, and easily give notification when a proof is ready. Did I mention the automatic email notifications? It's much easier than having to craft a separate email and make sure that everyone that needs to be included in included. The interface takes a bit of time to understand and get used to, but the mark-up tools provide all one needs. I love that we are able to proof JPGs, PDFs, actual live websites, and video. The ability to mark a specific time in a video makes these types of reviews so much less cumbersome!

As with anything, there is a learning curve, and change is more difficult for some people. As much as I love being able to mark up multiple types of media, we still add proofing comments directly to Word documents because of the ability to track changes. We do the same with PowerPoint files because Ziflow does not allow one to comment on Talking Points. We also have has sporadic success with proofing emails with Ziflow and have decided to stick with our old process. The process for setting up a proof is a bit confusing, but I am more often on the receiving side and don't need to do so as often. There are also some features that come at a premium price that our company has decided not to purchase.

Kyle
Design Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Versatile and relatively easy to use

Kommentare: Overall it has helped us a great deal to keep track of what has or hasn't been reviewed yet, and keeps accountability on whoever is responsible for their markups or decisions. The transition was relatively painless, but the custom workflows and such take a little bit of digging to really understand what everything does.

Ziflow filled a hole in our company. We use this for CAD drawing reviewal and approval and it does a great job of just that. The viewer is simple, making comments even on mobile is simple and effective. Setting up workflows helps keep the right people seeing the right information.

My biggest issue with the software currently is the lack of options on the mobile view vs the desktop view. The side bar cannot be opened in mobile view and this prevents you from downloading the pdf, sharing it, and all the features hidden behind that bar. Seeing as it's simply a mobile format of the website and not an app, this could easily be implemented by the developers. Another issue I have, that others may not have, is the overuse of the reference lines on a comment. If you add multiple arrows or markups to 1 comment, clicking on that comment has a line go to each and every instance placed in the markup. This is extremely messy. A "dimension" markup tool would be very handy as well. Similar to a dimension markup in Acrobat. This would greatly reduce reference lines on a comment as well if you drew this with the current tools.

suzanne
Sr Producer Program Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool for cross functional review across a global landscape

Kommentare: Love this product

how easy it is to upload content and how amazing the resolution is - video, static, live websites - all work incredibly well

I'd like them to upgrade the annotation tools w/ colors and I'm still disappointed that I can't upload a google doc - it would be INCREDIBLE if i could do that and the comments could be pulled into actual comments in the tool. Even if it could just take a snapshot of the comments so they're viewable in proof mode - that would help a lot. I also don't like that it allows users to drop in zip files (or other unsupported attachments) and then doesn't give them an error message. As far as users are concerned, they've submitted their materials and I am then forced to manually download and re-upload the unzipped/supported files myself on the backend.

Lauren
Project Manager, Website Design in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Track changes on proofs easily!

We have been using Ziflow for a couple years to send proofs, reminders, and track changes on mockup designs. The text feedback and mark up feature has saved us so much time since we can easily see which areas are being referenced for edits. With design projects, it can be hard to identify exactly which section needs to be revised but Ziflow makes it easy to get both parties on the same page. Plus, they're easy to use! We can also see if deliverables have been opened so we know whether clients have had time to review them. It's also common to produce more than one version of a mockup and the feature to compare past versions has been particularly helpful for our team. It gives clients the chance to review V1 and V2 to see which version actually looks best. It also makes it easy for us to stay on top of the number of revisions that we've completed on a particular deliverable. This feature also ensures that clients are on the same page about which version is currently in revision and this reduces confusion significantly.

When reviewing a proof, there are many icons along the sidebar and the bottom of the screen. External users that are not tech savvy may find it difficult to use. There are some clients that could not figure out the markup feature and ended up leaving comments without marking up areas on the proof.

Vipooshan
Production Artist in Kanada

ZiFlow - Essential for My Workflow

Kommentare: ZiFlow has mostly been a positive experience. I use it daily and would recommend it to someone in my shoes.

I love ZiFlow. As a Production Artist, ZiFlow helps my colleagues review my work and provide feedback. They are able to do this easily with the many tools ZiFlow provides. They can comment and reply in proofs and even tag others who are apart of the the review process.ZiFlow has some neat tools that only lets who I want to review see my proofs. This helps me get my work to the right people quickly. I need to get quick approvals on a lot of my work and ZiFlow helps make this painless.

I wish ZiFlow would add to its user interface a bit more and help users navigate through the site better.

Ben
Art Director in USA

A great alternative to Workfront Proofing

Kommentare: Ziflow is an important part of our workflow — it keeps everything on schedule and communicated.

It was extremely intuitive and easy to onboard users. Even users with very little experience using proofing tools were able to quickly get up to speed. We now use this tool not just internally but with our clients to supply feedback on our work. The support has always been top notch with very quick responses.

There have been some technical difficulties with the tool correctly previewing html and interactive pdf's but largely these have been solved with some quick workarounds.

Jenn David
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wish we had used this sooner

Kommentare: The customer service is nothing short of phenomenal. From the free demos prior to purchase (We did several) to the training program after purchase, to the random questions we frequently email them about, they are thorough, clear, quick on the response (super fast in fact) and have even done impromptu quick video sessions to walk though an answer.

The features are incredible, it's a little daunting at first when you learn everything Ziflow can do but you can use only what you need first and then use more functions as you go. Though there is a learning curve, it's really easy to use once you get over the learning. I love the automated workflows. Ziflow is great for getting large teams and especially virtual teams more streamlined in our artwork review process with clients and for managing a large volume of work projects with clients.

There are some ancillary features I would like Ziflow to have. When I've asked, customer support has provided a usable workaround if available and they always add it to their future feature request list. I respect that Ziflow knows their purpose and doesn't try to be all things. They do what they do extremely well.