Filtern nach:

Über Tax1099.com

eFiling platform that optimizes tax returns process through real-time tracking, appointment scheduling & vendors information validation

Erfahre mehr über Tax1099.com

Courtney K.
Administrative Coordinator in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Tax 1099- Electronic Filing

Kommentare: Overall experience so far has been great, we will have to make a few work arounds however will be signing up for the essential plan for this tax season.

We really liked how user friendly the software is and also really liked that it offers workflow management. We are moving from paper filing to electronic so it is a big adjustment however we have tested the system and it appears to be one of the best ones out there and very cost efficient as well!

We did not particularly care for when you do your upload that any new recipient information imported from 1099 excel template will override the recipient information in the system with no alerts or indication of conflicting information.

Eric H.
Editor/Publisher in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Does the Job

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It worked well for what we needed it for. We got our old paper copies of documentation switched over to efiles.

We heard this software was user friendly and it was. It helped us simplify the daunting task of organizing, and transferring tax documentation from paper to digital.

The parameters can be rigid. Formating isn't exactly to my liking, but you get what you pay for and this was a free trial we tried out.

Dorothy A.
SEO Manager, Project Manager, Office Manager in USA

Worst Program Ever! Stay Away!

Kommentare: Horrible. I used this last year and this year. Both times I experienced lag when uploading data from Quickbooks desktop to the website. Resulting in me having to start over.
Update this year crashed my quickbooks software and took me HOURS to fix.
The payment form is buggy and then by the time you finally get it to store your credit card number and submit the e-file, I found out that it was duplicated and imagine that...the only way to fix it is to submit a corrected form now and pay them more money.
I would rather print off my 1099s and mail the paper in to the government than EVER use this crappy, poorly made program again. And, it really makes it worse knowing that Quickbooks is a wealthy company and has chosen to invest so little the products that business rely on to do their filings. SHAME ON YOU!

At this point, nothing. At first the idea of being able to upload my 1099s and e-file was awesome, but the program doesn't work properly.

The interface is horrible. The payment form lags and reloads repeatedly blank after you fill out your credit card information. Support is nowhere to be found. I called, I tried to chat, and no one answered. No chat available on the day before 1099s are due, and they asked me to leave a voicemail and someone would call me back. Pshya right.

Antwort von ZENWORK

Hi, Dorothy - I apologize for the delayed response, here. We were just made aware of your review being posted here. I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with us. I'm sure that you've had a response from our support team by this point - I apologize that you weren't able to get a response from us immediately. We were working hard to respond to all support requests in a timely fashion. Our support team likely reminded you to run your QuickBooks as an Admin to keep that crash issue from occurring. I'm not sure what may have occurred on the payment page, but I hope our support team was able to gather more information on that, and to provide a fix. Please let us know if you have any unresolved issues, and we'll do our best to take care of those. We're constantly improving our platform, and we hope to offer you a better experience next year. Please let us know if you'd be interested in joining for a one-on-one feedback session, and we will get that scheduled.

Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.
President/CEO in USA

Absolutely the worst thing I've ever used

Kommentare: Year after year, I use them because I can't find an alternative. However, every year it's an incredible fail how they manage to be consistently as bad and buggy, but DIFFERENT! It's like they try to fix stuff throughout the year but each thing they fix or add, something else breaks are starts acting strange. Here is a review from last year I posted on their Facebook that shows the problems I had with them at that time: ------------------------------- Absolute failure. Site was crashing, nobody responding to chat, and their toll free number instantly goes to a message that says "Sorry, this mail box is full, Good bye". Maybe if you just need to submit a few 1099s, they are ok. If you need to manage records and use the system to handle W9s and mass import data, it's abissmal. Seriously poor execution from start to finish. TAX1099, 2 steps to improve your service: 1) Hire more support staff and answer the phones, particulary during the busy time of year. You are guys knew this was coming, this is the name of your company! 1099! Prepare for it! 2) Clean up your service. There are so many bugs, basic features that are missing, and existing features that have been so poorly implemented, they are useless.

It's one of the only companies I've found that allow you to bulk manage online W9 requests and then later submit 1099 via spreadsheet imports

It's just awful. It barely works. There are so many bugs it's unreal, like, completely and utterly unreal how bad their site is. A lot of stuff doesn't work and if it does, it doesn't work right at all. They do not provide any support around tax season. Either they just don't bother and stop looking at complaints or they just can't handle the workload. Also, this month they removed their live chat feature. I guess they just can't handle it. I just submitted 300 forms to submit for 1099s. Everything was fine until the very last step where they ask you to select all the forms you want to submit. They broke my submission into 3 pages without an option to show all forms on one page. So I just selected all of the forms on the first page and submitted. Now I can't go back and submit the remaining ones - It's gone. Plus, I have no idea which were actually submitted. And support has gone on vacation.

Nivaldo I.
President in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I regret to use this program

Kommentare: I used this program since is the partner that Quickbooks recommend when you go to file online the 1099's. First of all the site is super slow, there is a lot of steps to get to file the 1099's, sometimes, once submitted the forms, you can't download them and the program said that your request is on queue and they will email you the PDF and the process can take hours, the submission with the IRS is a chaos, I have submitted forms on the 22 and 25 and still today 31st I don't know if they are approved or not by the IRS. Customer support is the worst, one time I was chatting with an agent asking for the submission report, and he said, you should receive an email by February 1st, and he close the chat, that's it, not a change to ask why or nothing else, other times you can be 15 minutes waiting for a chat agent, and after that the program disconnect itself.
I don't understand how Quickbooks, take a risk with they reputation and partner with this kind of program. Never again I will use this program for my 1099's and of course if you like to be far from problems, don't even think to use Tax1099.com

So far nothing I don't see the point that they are still in the market

All is a con with this program, from customer service, with slow web page

Antwort von ZENWORK

Hi, Nivaldo - I apologize for the delayed response, here. We were just made aware of your review being posted here. I'm sorry to hear about the issues with site slowness. Our users did see some slowdowns near the filing deadline, but many found it helpful to switch browsers, or to clear their cache. I apologize for the difficulties getting help through our live chat. One thing to note on IRS acceptance times is that we automatically scheduled your forms to be sent a week from when you pay and submit through Tax1099. This allows time to make edits to your forms before they submit. So, that's most likely why you hadn't received your IRS status update. If you'd like to set up a one-on-one feedback session with us, please let us know. We'd like to hear your thoughts on how to make the integration process more efficient.

Dana M.
S/T in USA
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Unsatisfactory performance

Kommentare: Paid service to submit VA tax forms prior to deadline. Received notice for VA Dept of Tax in May that the forms were late. Spent hours trying to rectify this including sending information to Dept of Tax and contacting Tax1099. End result of denial of claim and penalty imposed for late filing. Have requested Tax1099 refund the penalty fee. Have not received the refund as of today. Although customer service has responded quickly to inquires the service I paid for was not performed. Refund of both the late fee and my initial payment is now requested. I will not be using Tax1099 again.

No pros since job paid for was not performed.

Unable to track submittal of state forms.

Deborah C.
accountant in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shame on Intuit

Kommentare: Miserable. I was told by 2 employees at Quickbooks there was not charge. That is not true. I don't believe the employees knew the facts. This experienced lowered my confidence in Quickbooks. I think it is unbelievable that we paid Quickbooks almost $2,000.00 and that we have to pay to upload 1099s.

There was nothing I liked about Tax1099.

Time it took, it was over 4 hours to do4 1099s.

vor 10 Monaten

Hello Deborah, Thank you for providing your feedback. We are a separate company from Intuit. QuickBooks Desktop refers users to Tax1099.com since they do not have an eFile system for 1099s. Now that your information is in the system for next year, it may be easiest to create your 4 forms manually in Tax1099. It will take approximately 1 minute per form. Thanks again!

Patricia P.
President in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Filing 1099NEC

Kommentare: I use Quickbooks Enhanced Payroll, and they don't do your 1099s. They referred me to Tax1099 to file them. I have filled out each individual recipient and I think that they have received their copies of the 1099NECs, but the software put my eight subcontractors into two different groups, and I'm not sure why. I can't get the software to file for the State of Maryland, and I don't know what to do to find out the status of anything.

I thought it would interact with Quickbooks and the price was right.

The software is confusing and not intuitive to use. There is no help available. The Chat box is a robot, and can't understand your questions. I'm not sure where my filing stands, and I'm worried about leaving the site and doing the filing with some other software, because I can't tell the status of my filing.

vor 10 Monaten

Hello Patricia, If you can provide your email address to support@tax1099.com, along with the Payer name, we will be happy to confirm your filing. Maryland has no requirement to file 1099s to the state unless Maryland taxes are withheld from them. Thanks!

Mark W.
owner in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Clunky, slow, ineffective, pathetic

Kommentare: This system needs to be completely overhauled and redone. The format look amateur and appears fishy and scam-like but it's actually the system the IRS accepted to team up with. Bad decision. It needs to be more streamlined and professional looking like a United States website not some 3rd world country back alley business website.

Customer service was friendly and tried to help but their system is dis-functional.

Service supposed to be compatible with Gov't IRS. After 3 hours of trying to do it myself, I called in and spoke to someone, they were friendly and assisted but still a non-functional system. "They are working on it." Not acceptable for such a serious situation of posting 1099s to IRS.

vor 10 Monaten

Hello Mark, Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking to improve the interface and would be happy if you shared any detailed feedback to support@tax1099.com. We are glad you had a good experience with our customer support team. Thanks again!

Scott S.
Managing Partner in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

No customer service, lack of audit trail, zero transaction tracking

Kommentare: 1099s e-file

Previous year (2018 return) was easy, and the platform responded.

This year (2019 return) the system did not scale, the corp debit card was charged, but our 1099s were not submitted. Support is non existent. We will be disputing the charge and will not return to this service unless a prompt response is received. The phone number simply hangs up on the caller.

Craig T.
controller in USA

Tax1099

This software comes in handy when you have a large amount of 1099's to process.

The information that is entered or imported must follow very rigid guidelines.