Über Tiled

Microapp-Plattform, die das Engagement erhöht und Einblicke liefert.

Erfahre mehr über Tiled

Gregory H.
Intern
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Easy to use "

Vorteile: I liked that it was straight forward and simple. So many apps are complicated, but this one was easy and our customers understood it well.

Nachteile: There was no “back button” instead you had to zoom out of your current page to go back that part was inconvenient but otherwise it was great!

Morgan B.
Property Manager
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2019

"Presentations For Everyone "

Kommentare: I highly recommend Tiled. It made sending new trainings to new employees easy and accessable.

Vorteile: Tiled made it extremely easy to create training presentations for my employees. These presentations were then accessable at any point they wanted to review them again. It's extremely easy to use, engaging and a great asset for any company that emphasizes great training procedures.

Nachteile: It is internet based, a presentation hasn't been preciously downloaded you won't be able to access any newly published trainings.

• Bewertet am 6.7.2019
Joe J.
manager
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"how’s review"

Kommentare: meh - i love the concept but it’s not executed best, it also takes too long to load up

Vorteile: the idea is great but it’s not quite there

Nachteile: i HATE that you have to “pinch”. just make it so you can click back! i don’t like that i can’t zoom in on the pictures like i can in my iphotos i wish i could customize it more

Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2020

"Creative, easy to use, and versatile tool that promotes visual engagement"

Kommentare: My experience with Tiled has been very good. I have never made an microapp and found it very easy to create a very professional looking interactive presentation without any real coding knowledge. I think I would stop short of calling Tiled an essential tool for businesses. However, I would definitely call it a value added tool that enhances viewers interest through engagement.

Vorteile: Tiled is a very user friendly macroapp development tool that does not require any coding knowledge which is the biggest plus. I like how professional projects look and how they are easily shared or embedded. It really makes presentations and catalogs stand out and retains clients interests by how everything is visually presented. Simple idea and tool, but with many different uses. It is like an interactive powerpoint that keeps the viewer's attention (an increasing challenge in today's society).

Nachteile: There are not too many cons that I can think of since it is a straightforward, easy to use, tool made to present content in a more creative way, and it does that well. Although it is great at keeping clients engaged and provides a great opportunity for call to actions, it does not really have any features that allow clients to take action (at least not natively). I believe integrating more native executables within the microapps (instead of via API or embedding), would make it a much more valuable tool for companies. However, this is not a big deal since this can usually be done through external channels or api.

• Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Christopher D.
Director of Sales Operations
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Tiled Review"

Vorteile: The ability to push data and notifications is awesome. Being able to share presentations is cool too.

Nachteile: Developing the presentations is insanely expensive.

von Tiled an 31.8.2018

Thanks for your feedback on Tiled. We're glad to hear you're enjoying the product.

Since Tiled does not provide design and development services, these costs are outside our control. We know most of our customers are able to save money as our platform does not require use of code, but recognize this is not always the case. We're sorry this has not matched your experience.

Baker W.
Regional Sales Manager
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Incredible sales tool"

Vorteile: I love the professional clean look and how fluid everything flows together. Can’t tell you how much business has been brought from using this tool.

Nachteile: I wish that there was a way to download the presentations and store them on the device to not require data when presenting

von Tiled an 31.8.2018

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you're having a good experience with Tiled.

If you use iOS devices, you can download presentations on our native app. Just tap the three dots in the corner of a presentation and choose 'download to device.' If this doesn't work or you have any other questions, feel free to get in touch with us to find a solution.

Mike H.
Director of CS
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"A simple solution for dynamic presentations"

Kommentare: They have been a pleasure to work with and when I have questions or concerns they are always available to talk/walk through things.

Vorteile: Tiled allows you to build interactive presentations called "micro-apps" that require very little development time but look and feel like a custom app made specifically for the event or person viewing the presentation. I like that the end-user can build their micro-apps themselves and have control over the experience with very little training.

Nachteile: Currently, the use case Tiled serves is fairly narrow and if you have the money and time, a better app/presentation can be made, but I'm excited to see how they expand their offerings.

• Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Michael L.
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2018

"User friendly and effective"

Vorteile: I think it was very easy to use. I also think it was helpful in the door to door industry. For the most part I had an extremely good experience with it.

Nachteile: Sometimes it had an occasional glitch, but it was a really good product.

Account Development Manager
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

"Realist View"

Kommentare: It's been great and useful when ramping up.

Vorteile: Easy to use for me and the team I currently work with.

Nachteile: It's really up to the company to use it correctly. Tile did what they were suppose to do for the software.

Jovanna C.
recruiter
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2019

"Newer product"

Kommentare: i have not had any horrible experience with this product except for the time out and freeze occasionally does not happen often enough for me to really complain about it.

Vorteile: i am using this product through a company so i am a user, what i like most about the software is that for all of my training videos and training documents, all i have to do is log in and view to learn or refresh myself on any information i need. i like the fact that they can just upload any new information and send us reminders to go view it because it is available.

Nachteile: sometimes crashes and times out also this product has an app but it is not available for android it is only and IOS app so i think that it hinders the product for not being muti use available for any device.

• Bewertet am 7.12.2019
Russell L.
Chemikalien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2018

"Few glitches, but very impressed and pleased with App."

Kommentare: We were able to solve the issue of people wondering what our Technicians would actually do during the pest control services routinely - with an interactive home. It was great!

Vorteile: It’s interactiveness was fun to play around with, and it was very dependable even when my internet coverage was spotty.

Nachteile: Any videos put on the app loaded slower than the first version of Internet Explorer a decade ago —and many would not load at all. Literally the only downfall though.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Raul G.
Area Manager
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Tiled Review 2.0"

Kommentare: It was overall a solid experience and I'm excited to continue to use it.

Vorteile: I love most about how user friendly the app was. The colors were great and worked well with the photos of the company I worked for. Another part I loved were the push notifications I received from updates.

Nachteile: How often it would crash on my ipad but not on my phone.

von Tiled an 1.9.2018

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad you're having a good experience with Tiled. Our apologies for any crashes, our team is always working on improving our platform so that will hopefully happen less in the future.

Mike M.
Sales Manager
Unterhaltungselektronik, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.8.2018

"Annoying"

Kommentare: Good layout and design. Good quality but the whole Slow upload speeds of videos unless on WiFi is way annoying. I use tiled mainly when I’m out and about not when I’m home with WiFi.

Vorteile: Cool to have content in one place. Makes it easy to get to your content.

Nachteile: Can’t upload videos unless on WiFi so it makes it useless unless I’m at home

• Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Brandon D.
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2018

"Amazing Functionality & Sleek App!"

Kommentare: I have worked with many customers using visuals that tiled allowed to me to do

Vorteile: The software let me run an amazing sales presentation and help me capture the interest of many potential customers. Overall I use tiled everyday at work and I could’nt be happier with the functionality and ease of use.

Nachteile: There’s not much to dislike: I would prefer the sharing feature to be easier to access and use however. This would top off the app’s ease of use to nearly perfect

Benjamin B.
Account development Manager
Unterhaltung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

"Great user interface"

Kommentare: I love Tile! Great platform. Keep it up

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to navigate through the platform. It helps me in my everyday sales process.

Nachteile: I think their needs to be a mobile side to it for when Im on the go. You might already have one but I would like to have access.

von Tiled an 26.3.2019

Thanks for your feedback! We have an iOS app, and a brand new Android app as of this weekl, so you can continue the experience on mobile. Visit tiled.co or find us on the App or Google Play store to download.

Salesperson
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.9.2018

"Great"

Vorteile: While working with Alder, tiled really helped me stay on track with what was happening within the company. Any company trips or competitions I always knew right away

Nachteile: There wasn’t too many things wrong with this app the only thing I'd say would be the number of updates it needed was a little excessive.

• Bewertet am 4.9.2018
Shakhodat K.
Security Representative
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"My opinion of tiled"

Kommentare: It has helped me tremendously with my training for a Security System. It was fairly easy to navigate and manage. Definitely would recommend.

Vorteile: How organized everything is and how easy it is to find the functions that you’re looking for.

Nachteile: That you need internet to download everything in order to get it to work in the beginning.

Strategic Partner Marketing Manager
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2018

"Awesome Product, Awesome Company"

Vorteile: It makes you look like you know what you're doing because your tiled presentations look amazing.

Nachteile: It's a little intimidating when you want to create a large presentation.

Zachariah L.
Independent Sales Consultant/ Recruiter
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2018

"Awesome Asset for Sales"

Kommentare: I’m excited to contjnue using it in my work!

Vorteile: I love how easy it was to use our presentations with customers I met on the job. It was fluid and smooth.

Nachteile: Playing video content over a minute long takes forever to load.

Dallas H.
Territory Partner
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2018

"Very useful app"

Vorteile: I like how it's like a brochure but interactive. beacuse of this it has a wide range of possible uses!

Nachteile: It is a little tricky for others to use sometimes because it is not traditional.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2018
John C.
Graphic Designer
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Awesome Product"

Vorteile: I love that this product is easy to use and allows it's users to create a very complicated product quite easily. You don't have to be a master programmer to come up with a functional applet.

Nachteile: Navigation of files was difficult at times. Especially with large quantities of files. I would have liked an easier way to navigate files on the platform.

Samuel H.
Sales representative
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Great app"

Vorteile: Compatible with iPhone. Easy to navigate all of the pages.

Nachteile: It sometimes glitches and is hard to click on certain pages.

Gavin O.
Sale representative
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Worked food"

Vorteile: It worked good glitched a few times a day but good

Nachteile: Glitches and kicked me out of the system

Doug S.
Consultant
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Helpful Sales Tool"

Vorteile: There are many things to like about Tiled. The fact that I have a visual sales tool really helps in the sales process. The fact that I can send the presentation out to clients as well and see when they’ve opened the presentation is also very useful. Tiled is like super sales/marketing collateral.

Nachteile: Nothing about functionality. My only cons are about the content that I’d like to have in my corporate version.

Assistant Manager
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Pest Control Sales"

Kommentare: Like I said, the interface was tough to navigate, but other than that it was fine.

Vorteile: I loved that it was easy to share and the software was customize able. When sending information to potential clients, everything was very professional.

Nachteile: It was difficult to navigate the app and things took was too long to load.