VipeCloud Marketing CRM Bewertungen

von VipeCloud

4.9/5
    4.9/5

About VipeCloud Marketing CRM

Your Customer Acquisition Solution. Consolidated Sales & Marketing Automation That Can Replace An Entire Stack For Half The Price.

Erfahre mehr über VipeCloud Marketing CRM

Lisa S.
Office Assistant
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2020

"I Like Vipecloud but it could be better."

Kommentare: Not sure. I like the idea that we can link our team to their personal info, but the number of engaged team members is frustrating.

Vorteile: 1) It's easy to use, but it still gets hung up sometimes. On Thursday (Jan 16, 2020) I couldn't copy and paste, and I couldn't move any of the structures to another location. I decided that I wanted to change the structure from the one that goes fully across the page to one that had two structures so that I could put an image beside the text. I couldn't copy and I couldn't move my text. Then on Friday, (Jan 17, 2020) everything was working as expected. 2) I do like that I can in the Sent Menu, I can see what was sent out and how many people opened the email.

Nachteile: 1) When it doesn't work like I expect it to. (See above.) 2) And I really wish that the editing boxes for each structure and element went OUTSIDE of the form instead of INSIDE the form. When it goes inside, it covers up what I am trying to grab or edit. First thing I do is center my text so that I can see it when I am typing. 3) SPELL CHECK! An email program SHOULD HAVE SPELL CHECK. : ) 4) We are using Vipecloud through a Virtural Office. She taught me how to use Vipecloud, but she can't answer all of my questions. 5) I would love to see the last date sent listed under each template, like in bill pay in a bank account. I can see the last time that I paid a particular vendor. There are times when I want to resend an email because it has great info, but I want to know how recently it was last sent, or even at all. Because we are working with a virtual office, I would like to see that same info. Sometimes she creates stuff, but then doesn't send it out, or she sends the out on the "back end." 6) Reports are confusing. I select a time frame that I want to see, and it shows that nothing has been sent, and I know that isn't right. 7) I do wish that we could sort our templates by Alphabetical order, or Date Created. I use some of those template monthly, and I don't like having to scroll to find the template I need. Not time efficient.

von VipeCloud an 20.1.2020

Hi Lisa, thank you for the detailed review and comments! We'll look into these. You are always welcome to reach out to us directly at support@vipecloud.com. Thanks again! -Adam

Leigh ann D.
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.1.2020

"Best decision I have made."

Vorteile: Vipe Cloud is so easy to use and simplifies my communication processes. My communications always look professional, are created in record time, and have a high delivery and open rate. Vipe Cloud has changed my business and the way that I communicate with customers and my team. I have seen it directly impact my bottom line almost instantly. I couldn't be happier.

Nachteile: The only suggestions that I have is to make it easier to create your own backgrounds on templates. Other than that, I am completely happy.

von VipeCloud an 8.1.2020

Thank you for the review and feedback Leigh Ann!

• Bewertet am 5.1.2020
Allyson J.
Senior Sales Director
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2020

"Best program on the market "

Vorteile: I am over the moon impressed with the ease of this product. I love the analysis report given after each mass email. Impressive.

Nachteile: I have no cons related to this product.

Linda H.
Kosmetik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.1.2020

"VipeCloud email service"

Vorteile: Helps me communicate effectively with my large unit
The editing feature is fairly easy to use.
The reports and email open alerts are very useful.
Capacity for larger videos and graphics than others I have worked with.
Good and prompt customer service
Good uniformity across apps and desktop platforms as opposed to limited options of what you can do with apps of other services

Nachteile: Would like to access the opened email through a link in the opened email alert
Limited editing capability from my iPad. (seem to get more "freezes" etc.

von VipeCloud an 14.1.2020

Thanks Linda and great ideas!

• Bewertet am 12.1.2020
Kylie B.
Independent Mary Kay Sr Sales Director
Kosmetik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Excellent Resource "

Kommentare: I love this because I’m able to get important information out to my unit and it looks very professional and eye appealing while also including all the most important things!

Vorteile: Having an app for viewing and sending information and not having to log into a website every time!

Nachteile: Mainly just the process of trying to learn how to use it without a lot of “how tos”.

von VipeCloud an 20.1.2020

Thank you Kylie! We're continually improving the user interface and I hope the product is becoming easier for you!

Rachel B.
Independent Senior Sales Director
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2020

"Email Marketing Solutions Made Easy"

Kommentare: I use VipeCloud alongside my virtual assistant for my direct sales business, and the integration of what she creates for me, and what I create - and the ability to share email templates between us two is brilliantly easy!

Vorteile: The user-ability of the platform is so easy to navigate. I have a background in Marketing, and jumping into this platform was really easy, as it provides comparable features as others on the market, but for a non-marketer it's very easy to find your way around. My favorite feature of the software is the simple drag and drop email templates and creation.

Nachteile: As of now, I don't have any complaints about the software.

Susan B.
Independent Sales Director
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2020

"Professional and Effective!"

Kommentare: Very effective in communicating with my customers and consultants!

Vorteile: Love the response from my customers as they are receiving my emails! They are beautiful and clear.

Nachteile: I don’t know as much as I want to :) My fault - not VipeClouds

• Bewertet am 13.1.2020
Barb C.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2020

"Still learning but love the ease of editing and ability to stores and access data"

Vorteile: Ease and flexibility and always looking to grow

Nachteile: Nothing yet as I'm just learning and my assistant does most of the work. However the video option could be more streamlined.

Lizz W.
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2020

"Face it! You make my Life beautiful "

Kommentare: Has increased the number of people within my preferred market

Vorteile: This software allows me to market to different clients and groups.

Nachteile: Working on shortening that learn curve.

Mackenzie W.
Kosmetik, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

"VipeCloud Email"

Kommentare: I like that it tells when my unit members click on the links. That tells me who is engaged and who is taking the time to review what I send them.

Vorteile: I have just started using VipeCloud for my business and I have been very pleased so far. I love that it tells me instantly when someone opens the email, but more importantly when people click on the links. It's important for me to know which team members are engaging in those emails.

Nachteile: So far there hasn't been anything I haven't liked. I have only been using less than 6 months.

Rene R.
CEo
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.7.2019

"VIPE CLOUD COMBINES SO MUCH FUNCTIONALITY IT MAKES YOUR JOB EASIER"

Kommentare: The creators listen to the clients. They are adding new features and make the system easier. They aren't afraid to expand their initial concept and incorporate a better wider vision based on the users.

Vorteile: How it works with google mail. It takes a little time to get yourself moving in a new direction. Lots of help from the support staff is available. Which makes it a great tool for the seasoned or the beginner. We love the value as well.

Nachteile: Just the initial setup and learning curve.

• Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Steve W.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2019

"VipeCloud "

Kommentare: CRM, drip campaign emails, video emails all were taken care of by VipeCloud.

Vorteile: Full featured with new thoughtful features continually being added. Good Value and Powerful

Nachteile: I came from having used a few competitors - so, i really can't say that I have any real cons for VipeCloud - I like it better than anything else I have used.

• Bewertet am 4.7.2019
Philip W.
VP Sales
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"First Class support"

Kommentare: EXCELLENT

Vorteile: What separates a good company from a great company are the people and the product. This company has Both.
Response time is instant, modifications additions to the features happen like magic, most importantly they LISTEN and ask questions until they fully understand the needs of their client before they create a solution or demonstrate how to use the existing VipeCloud features to accomplish the required tasks.

Nachteile: While it much improved over the previous version, the mobile app stills requires some tweaking.

Brenda A.
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2019

"Amazing communication tool"

Kommentare: Very positive. Very effective. I highly recommend it.

Vorteile: The systems that allow me to communicate with personal touch. That my customers and team members can hear my voice as well as see my words and pictures when I communicate. It also maximizes the effectiveness of my time management.

Nachteile: Learning a new system and finding resources easily. Also I need to know when and who I send emails to and I’m struggling to find that info.

von VipeCloud an 5.7.2019

Hi Brenda! Thank you for the review! In the Emails tab you can check out the Sent or the Mass section for info on when and who your emails were sent to. Please don't hesitate to email support@vipecloud.com if you need additional help! -Adam

• Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Ken C.
Partner
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2019

"VipeCloud is AWESOME!"

Kommentare: VipeCloud has enabled us to reach our clients on a consistent basis with top-notch emails and communication.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to attach a video to emails and track the clicks.
Excellent support, they are amazing!

Nachteile: Not sure, they just updated the interface which was due.

• Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Tasha B.

"Why make the switch!"

Vorteile: I love that there are so many options for email layouts, pictures, backgrounds. The ability to organize your emails by folders and have sub categories if needed is fast and efficient. Its professional, easy to use and makes you look a pro!

Nachteile: At first I was a little overwhelmed by the layout. But once I watched some training videos and familiarized myself with the layout and how to utilize all of its features, I now find it simple and easy!

Denise C.
Senior account executive
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2019

"VipeCloud Review"

Kommentare: There is a lot to the product and I am sure I am far from using it to it's fullest potential. Wish I had time to learn more.

Vorteile: For the most part easy to figure out and love that there are training videos available.

Nachteile: There are hick-ups with attaching agents with agencies. Somehow that has disappeared with some of my clients.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Jamie M.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2019

"Fantastic CRM!"

Kommentare: The team at VipeCloud is fantastic to work with, very responsive and professional. The software is amazing and helps to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks with my existing business while ensuring that I am able to schedule and pursue new opportunities with ease, helping me grow my company.

Vorteile: This product is visually appealing and very easy to learn and navigate. It is fantastic to have a number of powerful, actually useful, tools at your fingertips with next to no learning curve.

Nachteile: There were a few glitches in the software at first, but the team at VipeCloud was extremely prompt in their responses and worked to eliminate these immediately.

• Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Kim A.
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2020

"Kim’s review of icloud"

Kommentare: It is very good and helpful

Vorteile: I pay someone to do my iCloud so I am unable to tell you exactly how if any troubles I have. I do get a lot of notifications in my email which makes it hard to manage. I would like to have just the summary who opened.

Nachteile: I would like to get just a summary of how many and who open the emails

• Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Leslie K.
Sales director
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2020

"VipeCloud is easy to use once I figured it out. "

Vorteile: VipeCloud is easy to use once I figured it out.

Nachteile: It took a little bit of time to figure it out

Carol F.
Sr Sal s Director
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2020

"Vipecloud is great"

Kommentare: So far, great

Vorteile: More choices of templates. Price. Tagss.

Nachteile: It took me awhile to figure things out but there are videos

• Bewertet am 9.1.2020
Joni C.
director of sales
Kosmetik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2020

"opinon"

Vorteile: lots of features. can customize the background of the emails. import videos for easy viewing, and pictures. and buttons that link elsewhere.

Nachteile: a little tricky to get the hang of how and where the editing features are.

• Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Alice M.
MK Sales Director

"My review"

Vorteile: Love the Simplicity too use the software and easy for my virtual assistant to use

Nachteile: Well so far I have nothing “least” to say

Mary stuart S.
Sales Director w/Mary Kay Inc.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Vipecloud"

Kommentare: Overall it helps with communication for my business.

Vorteile: It seems to get better open rates and I like the tracking features as well.

Nachteile: I don't like that you can't select WHICH emails you track for opens/clicks. It's all or none. I also don't like that there's only one email address available to/from. I'd like the option to be able to choose that certain groups are getting emails from one email address and can reply to that email address, whereas others would go to my regular email address and reply there.

Caye H.
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2020

"Great product with fabulous customer Service!"

Kommentare: Exceptional. I work hard to provide my clientele with excellent customer service and a personal touch and I feel that VipeCloud gives me the very same!

Vorteile: As the administrator, I have access to tools that aren't available in comprable products and the email builder outshines them all!

Nachteile: In the email builder, i dont like that when I copy and paste text from another application, the formatting and spacing gets wiped away.