Filtern nach:

Über VipeCloud

Deine Kundenakquisitionslösung. Konsolidierte Vertriebs- und Marketingautomatisierung, die einen gesamten Stack ersetzen kann und dabei deutlich weniger kostet.

Erfahre mehr über VipeCloud

Rene R.
CEo in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

VIPE CLOUD COMBINES SO MUCH FUNCTIONALITY IT MAKES YOUR JOB EASIER

Kommentare: The creators listen to the clients. They are adding new features and make the system easier. They aren't afraid to expand their initial concept and incorporate a better wider vision based on the users.

How it works with google mail. It takes a little time to get yourself moving in a new direction. Lots of help from the support staff is available. Which makes it a great tool for the seasoned or the beginner. We love the value as well.

Just the initial setup and learning curve.

Steve W.
owner in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

VipeCloud

Kommentare: CRM, drip campaign emails, video emails all were taken care of by VipeCloud.

Full featured with new thoughtful features continually being added. Good Value and Powerful

I came from having used a few competitors - so, i really can't say that I have any real cons for VipeCloud - I like it better than anything else I have used.

Lila D.
Independent Future Executive Senior Sales Director in USA

Things I like

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My assistant does everything for me so I don’t use all the capabilities.

I like the ease of getting info out in mass. I like all the capabilities this program offers. I especially like being able to interact with people individually. I appreciate the price.

So many capabilities that it’s a bit overwhelming.

Usha K.
Business Development Manager in Malaysia
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM for small sized businesses

Kommentare: VipeCloud has been a great asset in helping us organize and keep track of customer interactions on a daily basis. In particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been outstanding in providing personalized support in exploring how best to use VipeCloud to suit us as a law firm. Having tried a number of systems and databases over the years, we can say with confidence that VipeCloud is one of the most user-friendly ones and can be customized to meet our needs rather than forcing us to reconfigure our data to fit the system.

Easy of use & easy integration. The user experience has been positive thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who has been a great help from the get-go. Suggestions from us (the users) are considered and have been implemented in the new releases.

An Auto-saving feature in the Email template would be really helpful. Users should be able to re-order the pipelines instead of deleting and re-typing them.

Jesse P.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love this service!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love the email features and social media posting. The system is user-friendly. The customer services is excellent, prompt, and easy to understand.

I love the ease of using this product. The customer service is excellent!

The only thing I think could be different, would be a notification via email when a post fails. It sometimes gives error, but I am not aware until I click that tab the next time I login to my dashboard.

Atiya A.
Independent Senior Sales Director in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My thoughts

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I think it is great. I believe it will be even better for me once I understand how to use it.

I like that this allows for links to send the emails through text as well. Very easy to create different things that I ever knew was capable. This really helped me this week with reaching my customers for the holiday information.

It’s not as easy to understand. You definitely have to play around with it a lot to figure it out. And it’s not that easy to edit the text boxes because the edit arrows come over the wording.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you Atiya! We're working with our HTML Builder partner to improve the builder user experience (fix the arrows over the wording).

Christy B.

Vipecloud is the BEST Choice!

Kommentare: I am able to mass post for my clients each day in just a few minutes. I'm able to record videos and schedule posts/emails and I never have to worry about glitches or issues.

Vipecloud is not only user friendly, it's convenient and saves me time and energy everyday. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the staff are professional, friendly, knowledgeable and are able to always help quickly with any kinds of questions at any moment!

I don't think there is anything I could say that I don't like about Vipecloud.

Leigh ann D.
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Best decision I have made.

Vipe Cloud is so easy to use and simplifies my communication processes. My communications always look professional, are created in record time, and have a high delivery and open rate. Vipe Cloud has changed my business and the way that I communicate with customers and my team. I have seen it directly impact my bottom line almost instantly. I couldn't be happier.

The only suggestions that I have is to make it easier to create your own backgrounds on templates. Other than that, I am completely happy.

Antwort von VipeCloud

Thank you for the review and feedback Leigh Ann!

Tiffany S.
Indpendent Sales Director in USA

So happy with VipeCloud!

Kommentare: It improves communication & is easier to use

I think the most important thing that I like about VipeCloud is the ease of use. It is very user friendly and simple to learn how to use it. I use it mostly for email communication & social media strategy, and automation of both. I also use it to store content, and this is invaluable to be able to share short links. I've been very pleased with it so far.

I appreciate the tutorial videos on YouTube when I don't know how to use a feature. I haven't found much that I don't like yet.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you Tiffany!

Susan B.

Effectiveness with VipeCloud

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: VipeCloud is an invaluable resource for our business!

User friendly, able to share and collaborate with others, great designs

Would like an app that has more features

Rick P.
Founder in Australien

Get into marketing automation without breaking the bank

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Because we use another system for basic CRM tasks such as task management, contact management and deals management the marketing automation features are what we use Vipecloud for most of the time. These include email drip campaigns, email nurture, targeted mass emails, content management and social media management.
We have not yet worked out a bi-directional syncing, but create new contacts in VipeCloud automatically when we add new ones in our main CRM system.

We are advanced CRM users but settled on VipeCloud due to the breadth of functionality and value for money. It's easy to use, simple to configure and powerful. Its search and list building features are excellent, enabling targeted email marketing. HTML emails are simple to build, Content management, Social Media management are also terrific. It brings to the smaller company many of the marketing automation features only larger companies can afford. When everything is taken into account, CRM, web page tracking, contact and task management, marketing automation, content management, email tracking - and the list can go on, this is a top of the range product for use by everyone. Support is faultless. Rapid response and immediate fix if required.

Initially, there were quite a few annoying glitches we kept bumping into, but these were fixed almost immediately. We also use HubSpot for CRM, its user interface is awesome

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for the great review, Rick!

Lisa S.
Office Assistant in USA
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I Like Vipecloud but it could be better.

Kommentare: Not sure. I like the idea that we can link our team to their personal info, but the number of engaged team members is frustrating.

1) It's easy to use, but it still gets hung up sometimes. On Thursday (Jan 16, 2020) I couldn't copy and paste, and I couldn't move any of the structures to another location. I decided that I wanted to change the structure from the one that goes fully across the page to one that had two structures so that I could put an image beside the text. I couldn't copy and I couldn't move my text. Then on Friday, (Jan 17, 2020) everything was working as expected. 2) I do like that I can in the Sent Menu, I can see what was sent out and how many people opened the email.

1) When it doesn't work like I expect it to. (See above.) 2) And I really wish that the editing boxes for each structure and element went OUTSIDE of the form instead of INSIDE the form. When it goes inside, it covers up what I am trying to grab or edit. First thing I do is center my text so that I can see it when I am typing. 3) SPELL CHECK! An email program SHOULD HAVE SPELL CHECK. : ) 4) We are using Vipecloud through a Virtural Office. She taught me how to use Vipecloud, but she can't answer all of my questions. 5) I would love to see the last date sent listed under each template, like in bill pay in a bank account. I can see the last time that I paid a particular vendor. There are times when I want to resend an email because it has great info, but I want to know how recently it was last sent, or even at all. Because we are working with a virtual office, I would like to see that same info. Sometimes she creates stuff, but then doesn't send it out, or she sends the out on the "back end." 6) Reports are confusing. I select a time frame that I want to see, and it shows that nothing has been sent, and I know that isn't right. 7) I do wish that we could sort our templates by Alphabetical order, or Date Created. I use some of those template monthly, and I don't like having to scroll to find the template I need. Not time efficient.

Antwort von VipeCloud

Hi Lisa, thank you for the detailed review and comments! We'll look into these. You are always welcome to reach out to us directly at support@vipecloud.com. Thanks again! -Adam

Bridget P.
Senior Sales Director in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Customize my emails with some issues but great customer service

Kommentare: I love being able to customize my message to send to a large group of people. The colorful content gives me more attention and a better response from my customers and team.

I create emails to my team and customers each week using Vipecloud. Because of the customization I can add beautiful images and videos which help my emails stand out. It took me some time to learn how to add all of the features into the email and I am still learning but if you are familiar with this type of thing you will probably be comfortable with it.

I have some issues adding text blocks and pictures where I want them. I also think the dashboard could be more user friendly. I wish we could navigate the site more easily with more colorful links. I have to work hard to remember where I put things each time I go in to edit my previous emails. I have had things not load up properly when I am in safari but in google chrome it works. Strange but that's what customer service told me to do.

Tasha B.
Independent Sales Director in USA
Kosmetik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Its the best out there for creating beautiful professional emails

Kommentare: Its been fabulous. I honestly cannot think of anything bad to say about it thus far.

Overall ease of use. Lots of options, images, backgrounds, everything you need to create professional emails for your business. There customer support is top notch as well! I also love that is a drag and drop format, so its easy to learn!

It took a hot second to learn the format and how to share things with others . However once I watched a couple of videos it was easy to learn.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Tasha!

Shawn M.

Very postitive experience with Vipecloud

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very postitive and helpful company and wants to make the customer happy.

If every have any questions, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great at addressing and solving them. Wonderful company to work with.

I have nothing to complain about. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always ready to assist.

letzte Woche

Thank you Shawn!

Montanna E.
Mary kay sales director in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Happy happy

Kommentare: Great!

I love that I can do email marketing keep my consultant and customer contacts in here, social media marketing and posting! Video integration is very simple and I can store email templates as well!

Very difficult to use vibe cloud on mobile platforms such as iPad or iPhone Best on computer!

Diiane L.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I Love Vipe Cloud

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has increased my communication with my team and my customers. Interaction has increased along with productivity.

I love that I can merge my contacts from my business into Vipe Cloud. I can create training with the emails that I create. I can do recognition for my team through creating Vipe Cloud Emails. Each email has a link that takes people to the email/training and I can also text that out. I love that I can send out great information that looks so professional to my customers as well. It is so valuable in communicating with my team and my customers.

Honestly, there is not many things I do not like. Once you learn how to utilize the tools they provide, it is not that hard to do!

Philip W.
VP Sales in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

First Class support

Kommentare: EXCELLENT

What separates a good company from a great company are the people and the product. This company has Both. Response time is instant, modifications additions to the features happen like magic, most importantly they LISTEN and ask questions until they fully understand the needs of their client before they create a solution or demonstrate how to use the existing VipeCloud features to accomplish the required tasks.

While it much improved over the previous version, the mobile app stills requires some tweaking.

Brenda A.

Amazing communication tool

Kommentare: Very positive. Very effective. I highly recommend it.

The systems that allow me to communicate with personal touch. That my customers and team members can hear my voice as well as see my words and pictures when I communicate. It also maximizes the effectiveness of my time management.

Learning a new system and finding resources easily. Also I need to know when and who I send emails to and I’m struggling to find that info.

Antwort von VipeCloud

Hi Brenda! Thank you for the review! In the Emails tab you can check out the Sent or the Mass section for info on when and who your emails were sent to. Please don't hesitate to email support@vipecloud.com if you need additional help! -Adam

Allyson J.
Senior Sales Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best program on the market

I am over the moon impressed with the ease of this product. I love the analysis report given after each mass email. Impressive.

I have no cons related to this product.

Jacob S.
Content Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Made My Marketing Agency Run 10X Smoother

Kommentare: Before I got VipeCloud, I was constantly buried in spreadsheets and data which costs me a ton of time every week. Now I've been able to consolidate all of my data, keep track of sales pipelines, and run automated email campaigns — all in one platform. It's like having an assistant without a salary.

VipeCloud allowed me to keep track of all of my contacts across my business in detail and provided me an array of features within the Marketing Suite, Sales CRM, along with a bunch of automation solutions.

It's hard to find much wrong with VipeCloud since they're always constantly innovating to stay on top of the other CRMs out there.

Jennifer L.
Franchise Consultant in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Kommentare: The ability to set up workflows (series) and automate a lot of my sales process has been the most beneficial. Having an organized process in place is what has helped make our company successful.

VipeCloud gave me everything I needed to manage my clients efficiently for a fraction of the cost compared to the big name CRMs.

I am about seven months in, from when I first started using VipeCloud. I'm happy to report that anytime we came across an issue that any feature didn't work for our system - the VC team worked with us to either improve or add a feature, or help us with a work-around.

Dallin T.
Executive Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Incredible. These folks go above and beyond to make sure you are getting what you need from this CRM, and they do it at an unbeatable price.

The absolute best part about the software is the fact that the whole team is so accessible, they can help you at any point in the process. The software is simple enough to use, but having the support the VipeCloud team provides makes it even easier.

There are a few bugs that come up every so often, but again, the support team resolves them so quickly!

Linda H.
Mary Kay Independent Sales Director in USA
Kosmetik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

VipeCloud email service

Helps me communicate effectively with my large unit The editing feature is fairly easy to use. The reports and email open alerts are very useful. Capacity for larger videos and graphics than others I have worked with. Good and prompt customer service Good uniformity across apps and desktop platforms as opposed to limited options of what you can do with apps of other services

Would like to access the opened email through a link in the opened email alert Limited editing capability from my iPad. (seem to get more "freezes" etc.

Antwort von VipeCloud

Thanks Linda and great ideas!

Danielle R.
Sales director in USA

Love VipeCloud

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Having the automated system has saved me a lot of time and energy when it comes to communicating with my team members & clients. I love that you can see who/when they open the email and interaction with links too.

I was surprised at how simple is would be to make and send out my own emails to clients, team members & leads. Love being able to upload Photos/ documents. Save emails to edit for future use. Schedule stuff to go out. I really do enjoy every aspect I use with VipeCloud.

Honestly I don’t hate any cons at this point.