Über VipeCloud

Deine Kundenakquisitionslösung. Konsolidierte Vertriebs- und Marketingautomatisierung, die einen gesamten Stack ersetzen kann und dabei deutlich weniger kostet.

Erfahre mehr über VipeCloud

It’s easy to use and integrates well with unit community.

There is nothing that I have found in the last 6 months that I can say that I don’t like.

Bewertungen zu VipeCloud

4,9

VipeCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 157 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VipeCloud bereits verwendet?

Christy
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vipecloud is a necessity for marketing!

Kommentare: I'm not sure how I ever did business before Vipecloud. This platform allows me and my staff to handle all clients in one space and provide services to all of them at once.

Vipecloud makes it very easy to manage business contacts and communicate with them effectively. We not only add all contacts into one place and manage easily, but we are also able to provide services to our clients with one click. Very user friendly platform and customer service is top notch.

I feel like I'm not utilizing all features and it's just because I'm not tech savvy. I want to use the automated options more, but don't understand it. Maybe better explanation of new features that become available. This is mainly on me! I do feel like it would be nice to have a price break at a certain number of clients since we have grown so much.

Principal in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our go-to tool for everything!

Kommentare: Vipecloud enables us to do a multitude of different things with our customer database -- everything from contact management to email marketing and even to tracking opportunities. It's one of the best on the market.

As a user of a number of the larger and more popular marketing automation / CRM tools, I found VipeCloud to be easier to use and quite robust for its footprint. The system was easy to set-up and use, and the support was out-of-this world. I'd recommend it to any small organization that's wanting to get the most out of the contemporary marketing software world.

There is almost nothing we didn't like about VipeCloud. When we encountered difficulties and even when we needed to unlock new features, VipeCloud was very eager to help!

Antwort von VipeCloud

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Usha
Business Development Manager in Malaysia
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM for small sized businesses

Kommentare: VipeCloud has been a great asset in helping us organize and keep track of customer interactions on a daily basis. In particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been outstanding in providing personalized support in exploring how best to use VipeCloud to suit us as a law firm. Having tried a number of systems and databases over the years, we can say with confidence that VipeCloud is one of the most user-friendly ones and can be customized to meet our needs rather than forcing us to reconfigure our data to fit the system.

Easy of use & easy integration. The user experience has been positive thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who has been a great help from the get-go. Suggestions from us (the users) are considered and have been implemented in the new releases.

An Auto-saving feature in the Email template would be really helpful. Users should be able to re-order the pipelines instead of deleting and re-typing them.

Rene
CEo in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VIPE CLOUD COMBINES SO MUCH FUNCTIONALITY IT MAKES YOUR JOB EASIER

Kommentare: The creators listen to the clients. They are adding new features and make the system easier. They aren't afraid to expand their initial concept and incorporate a better wider vision based on the users.

How it works with google mail. It takes a little time to get yourself moving in a new direction. Lots of help from the support staff is available. Which makes it a great tool for the seasoned or the beginner. We love the value as well.

Just the initial setup and learning curve.

Steve
owner in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VipeCloud

Kommentare: CRM, drip campaign emails, video emails all were taken care of by VipeCloud.

Full featured with new thoughtful features continually being added. Good Value and Powerful

I came from having used a few competitors - so, i really can't say that I have any real cons for VipeCloud - I like it better than anything else I have used.

Lila
Independent Future Executive Senior Sales Director in USA

Things I like

Kommentare: My assistant does everything for me so I don’t use all the capabilities.

I like the ease of getting info out in mass. I like all the capabilities this program offers. I especially like being able to interact with people individually. I appreciate the price.

So many capabilities that it’s a bit overwhelming.

Julie
Mary Kay sales director in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Great Program for building customer relationships

Kommentare: Great! Adam and his team are top notch and very helpful with communication

Easy to use! Great customer support! They went out of the way to make sure you are knowledgeable of how to use the system

There wasn’t anything I didn’t like about it

Thank You Julie!

Jesse
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this service!

Kommentare: I love the email features and social media posting. The system is user-friendly. The customer services is excellent, prompt, and easy to understand.

I love the ease of using this product. The customer service is excellent!

The only thing I think could be different, would be a notification via email when a post fails. It sometimes gives error, but I am not aware until I click that tab the next time I login to my dashboard.

Amy
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I am pleased!

Kommentare: I would say, it's a good system overall. I am sure it does way more than I have figured out thus far.

I mostly use vipecloud to automate messages to go out to customers and my team. Most of it is set up for me by a 3rd party. That's what I love most -- is being able to send out messages when needed.

However, when I go in to use it myself and customize my own messages, it tends to be a bit complicated for me. I wish it were more user friendly, but Idk what I would suggest to make it that way.

luz mary
luz mary
teacher in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My essential ally to drive my business towards success

Kommentare: The CRM platform is robust and easy to use. It allows me to have a complete view of my customers, including their interactions and sales history, allowing me to make informed decisions and personalize my approach for each customer.

What I liked the most is its wide set of functions and features that allow me to effectively manage my business, since I started using it I was impressed with its robust and easy-to-use CRM, which gives me a complete overview of my clients, their interactions and sales history.

Although the interface is mostly intuitive and easy to navigate, there are times when the menu structure and options can be a bit overwhelming and difficult to understand, so it has taken me a while to get used to and quickly find the features that I need. need.

Rick
Founder in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Get into marketing automation without breaking the bank

Kommentare: Because we use another system for basic CRM tasks such as task management, contact management and deals management the marketing automation features are what we use Vipecloud for most of the time. These include email drip campaigns, email nurture, targeted mass emails, content management and social media management.
We have not yet worked out a bi-directional syncing, but create new contacts in VipeCloud automatically when we add new ones in our main CRM system.

We are advanced CRM users but settled on VipeCloud due to the breadth of functionality and value for money. It's easy to use, simple to configure and powerful. Its search and list building features are excellent, enabling targeted email marketing. HTML emails are simple to build, Content management, Social Media management are also terrific. It brings to the smaller company many of the marketing automation features only larger companies can afford. When everything is taken into account, CRM, web page tracking, contact and task management, marketing automation, content management, email tracking - and the list can go on, this is a top of the range product for use by everyone. Support is faultless. Rapid response and immediate fix if required.

Initially, there were quite a few annoying glitches we kept bumping into, but these were fixed almost immediately. We also use HubSpot for CRM, its user interface is awesome

Antwort von VipeCloud

Thank you for the great review, Rick!

Montanna
Mary kay sales director in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy happy

Kommentare: Great!

I love that I can do email marketing keep my consultant and customer contacts in here, social media marketing and posting! Video integration is very simple and I can store email templates as well!

Very difficult to use vibe cloud on mobile platforms such as iPad or iPhone Best on computer!

Yajaira Joy
Client Service Manager in Philippinen
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM for a business.

Kommentare: It's easy to understand. Easy to navigate and includes helpful features.

Easily navigatable. Features are easy to understand.

There are times when the tasks takes time to appear which delays the workload. I also wish there was a feature where contacts from emails can be autopopulated into Vipecloud.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Yahaira Joy, thank you for the review! Let's connect to see how we can improve your rating. Would love to see where things might be slow for you, and also chat more about what you mean about contacts from emails being autopopulated. Thanks! -Adam

Jacob
Content Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Made My Marketing Agency Run 10X Smoother

Kommentare: Before I got VipeCloud, I was constantly buried in spreadsheets and data which costs me a ton of time every week. Now I've been able to consolidate all of my data, keep track of sales pipelines, and run automated email campaigns — all in one platform. It's like having an assistant without a salary.

VipeCloud allowed me to keep track of all of my contacts across my business in detail and provided me an array of features within the Marketing Suite, Sales CRM, along with a bunch of automation solutions.

It's hard to find much wrong with VipeCloud since they're always constantly innovating to stay on top of the other CRMs out there.

ken
Partner in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VipeCloud is AWESOME!

Kommentare: VipeCloud has enabled us to reach our clients on a consistent basis with top-notch emails and communication.

I love how easy it is to attach a video to emails and track the clicks. Excellent support, they are amazing!

Not sure, they just updated the interface which was due.

PHILIP
VP Sales in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

First Class support

Kommentare: EXCELLENT

What separates a good company from a great company are the people and the product. This company has Both. Response time is instant, modifications additions to the features happen like magic, most importantly they LISTEN and ask questions until they fully understand the needs of their client before they create a solution or demonstrate how to use the existing VipeCloud features to accomplish the required tasks.

While it much improved over the previous version, the mobile app stills requires some tweaking.

Margrette
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Customer support like no other

Kommentare: I wish I had reached out to customer support sooner. [sensitive content hidden] got right back to me about a question I thought was pretty involved regarding duplicate contacts. He sent me super easy to follow steps to update my contact lists. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the quick answer, even on a Sunday! Put me at ease and got my email campaign back on track!

I find it easy to update email templates and keep track of my email communication with my clients.

Wish the email that was used could be our regular gmail email.

Karen
Sr Sales Director in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Consistent great quality

Kommentare: I count on VipeCloud working and available when I am working

I use Vipecloud almost every day to communicate with my sales force members. I also pay for a virtual assistant to create content that goes out to both sales force members and to my customers! I value that my emails are delivered and the quality of my communication is beautiful!

I have no complaints or dislikes about VioeCloud!

Founder in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great capabilities, but not Sales Rep Friendly

Kommentare: I tried for a year to get it to work. I felt like if I could just spend time with it I'd get comfortable, but it just doesn't seem to do the trick. Takes me too long to work it.

Customer support is great. Team steps in and covers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is responsive. It has some great capabilities built in. Series, Video, Customization, Integration and affordability safety pieces built in

The help center is unsearchable. It's all predetermined with mega tags, so getting the one issue you want resolved is not easy to find. Have to plow through videos in hope of finding one thing. E.g how to create a Contact ListIt's not an initiative CRM. I had to relearn every time I used. (It's not designed to be used as a functional CRM) Importing contacts has to be csv, so have to convert Excel. Have to manually go into Task to work. Doesn't automatically prompt for a Follow up item.

Lisandra

User Friendly

Kommentare: I have loved it. It’s help my business greatly!

I have used other programs and this is by the far most easy friendly system i have used!

I would prefer to be able to name the uploads before they get uploaded.

Antwort von VipeCloud

Hi Lisandra, thank you for your review! Intriguing suggestion about naming uploads. We allow you to rename your upload during the upload - happy to show you how!

Alyssa
Beauty consultant in USA

My Honest Opinion

Kommentare: Great! Very versatile . I like can add a personal touch to my messages

The automated system makes it easy ! Once you get set up it does the work for you .

The initial setup of campaigns . It can can be somewhat confusing but once You get hang of it, it get easier .

Jamie
CEO in Kaimaninseln
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic CRM!

Kommentare: The team at VipeCloud is fantastic to work with, very responsive and professional. The software is amazing and helps to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks with my existing business while ensuring that I am able to schedule and pursue new opportunities with ease, helping me grow my company.

This product is visually appealing and very easy to learn and navigate. It is fantastic to have a number of powerful, actually useful, tools at your fingertips with next to no learning curve.

There were a few glitches in the software at first, but the team at VipeCloud was extremely prompt in their responses and worked to eliminate these immediately.

Katie

VipeCloud is essential

I love this software because it streamlines my time and ability to work more effectively. It’s simple to learn and use.

There really isn’t anything I can think of that I do not like. I don’t know all the ins and outs yet but what i utilize has been great.

Marcia

Wonderful Company

VipeCloud is a great company and it has made a positive difference in my business.

I like every aspect of VipeCloud. I have no complaints.

Maggie
Sales director in USA
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly!

Kommentare: Great! Easy, so glad I switched!

Figure things out easily, even though I’m not very tech savvy. Customer care seems to always be ready to help although I haven’t Needed it yet. Used other services in past, this one is best by far!

Only negative I have found are some of my post and emails get read less and I believe it is because it says …posted by “Vipecloud”, at the bottom of them. I know Facebook makes this process happen, so really no fault of Vipecloud. But, I have been told the name Vipecloud sounds spammy so they were just skipping over those post, til I told them they were actually from me.