Über VipeCloud

Deine Kundenakquisitionslösung. Konsolidierte Vertriebs- und Marketingautomatisierung, die einen gesamten Stack ersetzen kann und dabei deutlich weniger kostet.

Erfahre mehr über VipeCloud

It’s easy to use and integrates well with unit community.

There is nothing that I have found in the last 6 months that I can say that I don’t like.

Bewertungen zu VipeCloud

4,9

VipeCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 157 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VipeCloud bereits verwendet?

Christy
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vipecloud is a necessity for marketing!

Kommentare: I'm not sure how I ever did business before Vipecloud. This platform allows me and my staff to handle all clients in one space and provide services to all of them at once.

Vipecloud makes it very easy to manage business contacts and communicate with them effectively. We not only add all contacts into one place and manage easily, but we are also able to provide services to our clients with one click. Very user friendly platform and customer service is top notch.

I feel like I'm not utilizing all features and it's just because I'm not tech savvy. I want to use the automated options more, but don't understand it. Maybe better explanation of new features that become available. This is mainly on me! I do feel like it would be nice to have a price break at a certain number of clients since we have grown so much.

Principal in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our go-to tool for everything!

Kommentare: Vipecloud enables us to do a multitude of different things with our customer database -- everything from contact management to email marketing and even to tracking opportunities. It's one of the best on the market.

As a user of a number of the larger and more popular marketing automation / CRM tools, I found VipeCloud to be easier to use and quite robust for its footprint. The system was easy to set-up and use, and the support was out-of-this world. I'd recommend it to any small organization that's wanting to get the most out of the contemporary marketing software world.

There is almost nothing we didn't like about VipeCloud. When we encountered difficulties and even when we needed to unlock new features, VipeCloud was very eager to help!

Antwort von VipeCloud

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Usha
Business Development Manager in Malaysia
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM for small sized businesses

Kommentare: VipeCloud has been a great asset in helping us organize and keep track of customer interactions on a daily basis. In particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been outstanding in providing personalized support in exploring how best to use VipeCloud to suit us as a law firm. Having tried a number of systems and databases over the years, we can say with confidence that VipeCloud is one of the most user-friendly ones and can be customized to meet our needs rather than forcing us to reconfigure our data to fit the system.

Easy of use & easy integration. The user experience has been positive thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who has been a great help from the get-go. Suggestions from us (the users) are considered and have been implemented in the new releases.

An Auto-saving feature in the Email template would be really helpful. Users should be able to re-order the pipelines instead of deleting and re-typing them.

Rene
CEo in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VIPE CLOUD COMBINES SO MUCH FUNCTIONALITY IT MAKES YOUR JOB EASIER

Kommentare: The creators listen to the clients. They are adding new features and make the system easier. They aren't afraid to expand their initial concept and incorporate a better wider vision based on the users.

How it works with google mail. It takes a little time to get yourself moving in a new direction. Lots of help from the support staff is available. Which makes it a great tool for the seasoned or the beginner. We love the value as well.

Just the initial setup and learning curve.

Steve
owner in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VipeCloud

Kommentare: CRM, drip campaign emails, video emails all were taken care of by VipeCloud.

Full featured with new thoughtful features continually being added. Good Value and Powerful

I came from having used a few competitors - so, i really can't say that I have any real cons for VipeCloud - I like it better than anything else I have used.

Lila
Independent Future Executive Senior Sales Director in USA

Things I like

Kommentare: My assistant does everything for me so I don’t use all the capabilities.

I like the ease of getting info out in mass. I like all the capabilities this program offers. I especially like being able to interact with people individually. I appreciate the price.

So many capabilities that it’s a bit overwhelming.

Julie
Mary Kay sales director in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Great Program for building customer relationships

Kommentare: Great! Adam and his team are top notch and very helpful with communication

Easy to use! Great customer support! They went out of the way to make sure you are knowledgeable of how to use the system

There wasn’t anything I didn’t like about it

letztes Jahr

Thank You Julie!

Jesse
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this service!

Kommentare: I love the email features and social media posting. The system is user-friendly. The customer services is excellent, prompt, and easy to understand.

I love the ease of using this product. The customer service is excellent!

The only thing I think could be different, would be a notification via email when a post fails. It sometimes gives error, but I am not aware until I click that tab the next time I login to my dashboard.

Amy
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I am pleased!

Kommentare: I would say, it's a good system overall. I am sure it does way more than I have figured out thus far.

I mostly use vipecloud to automate messages to go out to customers and my team. Most of it is set up for me by a 3rd party. That's what I love most -- is being able to send out messages when needed.

However, when I go in to use it myself and customize my own messages, it tends to be a bit complicated for me. I wish it were more user friendly, but Idk what I would suggest to make it that way.

Steve
Founder in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Satisfied Customer

Kommentare: So far its been fantastic. [sensitive content hidden] is helping me with everything that needs to be set up.

Love the pricing but what I like the most is the support. [sensitive content hidden] is awesome and always available. He helps me with everything I need. If you want support go to VipeCloud.

Do not know yet. Will know in a few months

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Steve!

Lisa
Office Assistant in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I Like Vipecloud but it could be better.

Kommentare: Not sure. I like the idea that we can link our team to their personal info, but the number of engaged team members is frustrating.

1) It's easy to use, but it still gets hung up sometimes. On Thursday (Jan 16, 2020) I couldn't copy and paste, and I couldn't move any of the structures to another location. I decided that I wanted to change the structure from the one that goes fully across the page to one that had two structures so that I could put an image beside the text. I couldn't copy and I couldn't move my text. Then on Friday, (Jan 17, 2020) everything was working as expected. 2) I do like that I can in the Sent Menu, I can see what was sent out and how many people opened the email.

1) When it doesn't work like I expect it to. (See above.) 2) And I really wish that the editing boxes for each structure and element went OUTSIDE of the form instead of INSIDE the form. When it goes inside, it covers up what I am trying to grab or edit. First thing I do is center my text so that I can see it when I am typing. 3) SPELL CHECK! An email program SHOULD HAVE SPELL CHECK. : ) 4) We are using Vipecloud through a Virtural Office. She taught me how to use Vipecloud, but she can't answer all of my questions. 5) I would love to see the last date sent listed under each template, like in bill pay in a bank account. I can see the last time that I paid a particular vendor. There are times when I want to resend an email because it has great info, but I want to know how recently it was last sent, or even at all. Because we are working with a virtual office, I would like to see that same info. Sometimes she creates stuff, but then doesn't send it out, or she sends the out on the "back end." 6) Reports are confusing. I select a time frame that I want to see, and it shows that nothing has been sent, and I know that isn't right. 7) I do wish that we could sort our templates by Alphabetical order, or Date Created. I use some of those template monthly, and I don't like having to scroll to find the template I need. Not time efficient.

Antwort von VipeCloud

Hi Lisa, thank you for the detailed review and comments! We'll look into these. You are always welcome to reach out to us directly at support@vipecloud.com. Thanks again! -Adam

Shawn
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Product with Exceptional Customer Service

Kommentare: They have helped me with my social media and email marketing systems.

I LOVE that I can connect with someone if I have questions quickly. [sensitive content hidden] make you feel comfortable in asking anything and they are patient. They are quick to resolve any IT situation and make it easy to operate within VipeCloud

Absolutely NO cons! They are quick to respond and so nice to work with.

Montanna
Mary kay sales director in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy happy

Kommentare: Great!

I love that I can do email marketing keep my consultant and customer contacts in here, social media marketing and posting! Video integration is very simple and I can store email templates as well!

Very difficult to use vibe cloud on mobile platforms such as iPad or iPhone Best on computer!

Amber

Love

Kommentare: Great! Love the features, works well and makes my job way easier!

Mostly Easy to use, versatile, lots of options makes communication so easy!

hard to reach customer service sometimes

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Amber! Our customer service should be very easy to get ahold of! Just email support@vipecloud.com with any questions you might have. -Adam

Jacob
Content Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Made My Marketing Agency Run 10X Smoother

Kommentare: Before I got VipeCloud, I was constantly buried in spreadsheets and data which costs me a ton of time every week. Now I've been able to consolidate all of my data, keep track of sales pipelines, and run automated email campaigns — all in one platform. It's like having an assistant without a salary.

VipeCloud allowed me to keep track of all of my contacts across my business in detail and provided me an array of features within the Marketing Suite, Sales CRM, along with a bunch of automation solutions.

It's hard to find much wrong with VipeCloud since they're always constantly innovating to stay on top of the other CRMs out there.

Danielle
Sales director in USA

Love VipeCloud

Kommentare: Having the automated system has saved me a lot of time and energy when it comes to communicating with my team members & clients. I love that you can see who/when they open the email and interaction with links too.

I was surprised at how simple is would be to make and send out my own emails to clients, team members & leads. Love being able to upload Photos/ documents. Save emails to edit for future use. Schedule stuff to go out. I really do enjoy every aspect I use with VipeCloud.

Honestly I don’t hate any cons at this point.

Julie
Elite Tean Leader Beauty Consultant in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Excellent features for a fantastic price.

Kommentare: Customer service, reaching customers old new prospective. Complete control with what I want to post, sales, links etc

Everything easy to use and a friend who also works with me on fantastic postings.

I'm content I'm in control totally about all postings I want !!!

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you!

Irene
Sr. Sales Director in USA

Love Vipecloud Group

Kommentare: I love working with this system, it is user friendly for someone not very techy! the support system is awesome, they respond very quickly and are so quick to help!

Integration was very easy! the help I got was great

not that I can think of so far all I work with has been great

Johnna
Independent Sales Director in USA
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Service

Kommentare: I have used other similar software in the past and this blows everything else away. The pricing is amazing, very user friendly and helps my day be much more productive & profitable!

No cons that I have discovered yet, I am very happy.

Earnestine
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

You’ve Got to give this Software an opportunity to work!!! If you don’t work it will not work!💜

Kommentare: My overall experience with this software it’s totally awesome! I was using Skipio before end it had too many glitches!

I really like the ease adding new contacts!

I really wish that I was able to delete some of the people that I have in my contact list definitely! I don’t like the archive feature when it comes to Leads.

Denise
Senior account executive in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

VipeCloud Review

Kommentare: There is a lot to the product and I am sure I am far from using it to it's fullest potential. Wish I had time to learn more.

For the most part easy to figure out and love that there are training videos available.

There are hick-ups with attaching agents with agencies. Somehow that has disappeared with some of my clients.

Jamie
CEO in Kaimaninseln
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic CRM!

Kommentare: The team at VipeCloud is fantastic to work with, very responsive and professional. The software is amazing and helps to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks with my existing business while ensuring that I am able to schedule and pursue new opportunities with ease, helping me grow my company.

This product is visually appealing and very easy to learn and navigate. It is fantastic to have a number of powerful, actually useful, tools at your fingertips with next to no learning curve.

There were a few glitches in the software at first, but the team at VipeCloud was extremely prompt in their responses and worked to eliminate these immediately.

Katie

VipeCloud is essential

I love this software because it streamlines my time and ability to work more effectively. It’s simple to learn and use.

There really isn’t anything I can think of that I do not like. I don’t know all the ins and outs yet but what i utilize has been great.

Maggie
Sales director in USA
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly!

Kommentare: Great! Easy, so glad I switched!

Figure things out easily, even though I’m not very tech savvy. Customer care seems to always be ready to help although I haven’t Needed it yet. Used other services in past, this one is best by far!

Only negative I have found are some of my post and emails get read less and I believe it is because it says …posted by “Vipecloud”, at the bottom of them. I know Facebook makes this process happen, so really no fault of Vipecloud. But, I have been told the name Vipecloud sounds spammy so they were just skipping over those post, til I told them they were actually from me.

Kim

Kim’s review of icloud

Kommentare: It is very good and helpful

I pay someone to do my iCloud so I am unable to tell you exactly how if any troubles I have. I do get a lot of notifications in my email which makes it hard to manage. I would like to have just the summary who opened.

I would like to get just a summary of how many and who open the emails