AppsForOps Core Apps Erfahrungen

Über AppsForOps Core Apps

AppsForOps Timeline ist eine revolutionäre Software-Plattform für den Kundenerfolg.

Erfahre mehr über AppsForOps Core Apps

Easy to and quick to use. The mobile app and site gives it soft user expierience that cover most use cases.

AFO would lack features that large corporate would want.

Bewertungen zu AppsForOps Core Apps

4,9
4,9

AppsForOps Core Apps hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 16 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du AppsForOps Core Apps bereits verwendet?

Anthony
Anthony
Quelle: GetApp

Great tool for creating expenses whilst on the road

The expense claim app allows me to capture the receipts each time I purchase something. These receipts are then stored against the project. At this point in time - I do not have to worry about retaining the receipts - I simply add the receipt against the "expense project/group" that I created initially and then i discard the physical receipt. The expense will be there in AppsForOps - ready for the me to either add another expense or when I am ready, I can submit the 'collection of receipts/expenses' as a whole. There is no need for me to be in the office to do this, I can also do this whilst I wait for my plane home. Within a few moments of submitting, I get a notification that my team leader has received the expense. I can be competent in knowing that within a few days, my team leader will process the expense claims. Each time something has been completed or processed, I will receive another notification. This expense claim app really does provide confidence in that knowing that my out of pocket expenses will be fixed up in a timely manner without having to 'jump through hoops'. I only use my smartphone to capture the expenses and this takes less than a minute, usually capturing the expense within a few minutes of being given the tax invoice (as I know what condition the receipts look like after I take them out of my wallet). In the case of low phone battery, I can use my laptop to finish adding receipts easily switching devices without any inconvenience. The best thing is I know there is no need to chase my team leader. I know the task is with him. I can see it is in his list of things to do. I get alerts when he processes my expense claims. This is complete peace of mind.

This is probably stating the obvious - A smartphone is required in order to get the most benefit/convenience whilst travelling.

Tony
Business Development Manager in Australien

AppsForOps - Expense Claim All Good

Kommentare: If you a small to medium organisation with needs to save time and money managing expense claims, timesheets, leave etc look no further. AppsForOps offers great value in one package. Personally I use the expense claim app the most. It works on my mobile phone so I can capture expenses on the run. The AppsForOps team regularly publish updates with feature enhancements, such as quick links. Check it out for yourself.

Mobile friendly Integrates with Zero out of the box Gives me visibility into my workflow requests A lot of thought has been put into screen layouts and backend intelligence to surface the right information at the right time. e.g The timesheet App gives you the option to correct your leave days taken on the day your leave is complete. This is helpful in the IT industry when you often have to cut your leave short or you leave is interrupted.

There is not much to dislike, in the context of it being an App for Small to Medium business. AFO would lack features that large corporate would want.

Antwort von AppsForOps

Thanks for the awesome review Tony!

Rudi

Pre-Approve Large Expenses

Kommentare: As a manager, the AppsForOps "Expense Preapproval" application allow's me to pre-approve business expenses that are above the company predefined expense limits. This ability empowers my staff to operate quick and efficiently without long wait times for in-person/approval meetings with me. It also gives me great control and visibility on those bigger expenses before they incur as well as the ability to approve expenses on the go from my mobile phone.

Antwort von AppsForOps

Thanks so much for the great feedback Rudi.

Louis
Principal Consultant in Australien

No more receipts!

Kommentare: The best part of the expense claim app is the fact that with just a few clicks, I can take a picture of the receipt of my purchase right there and then and add this to the expense claim - nothing more to do. Gone are the days of carrying around receipts until I can submit my claim!

Easy to use, easy to understand and tonnes of functionality

I can't think of anything that I really dislike about it

Antwort von AppsForOps

Thanks Louis and great to hear you are finding lots of value using AppsForOps Expense Claim.

Excellent experience

The color theme can maybe tweaked a bit, but all and all an exelent expierience.

Francis
Francis
Contractor in Australien

Excellent!

Kommentare: Great experience! Easy to use. Excellent for your expense claims, timesheet management and leave applications.

Easy to use especially the mobile version.

Antwort von AppsForOps

Thanks for the great feedback Francis!

Michelle
Consultant in

AppsForOps - changing businesses

National Customer Success Manager in Australien
Quelle: GetApp

I use this daily when I'm travelling and I cannot live without it (for real)

I open the app, click camera, take picture and throw the paper away. No wallet full of paper anymore and no more lengthy end of month reconciliation.

Not much can be improved that I can see. The app works very well. If I had to be very picky (which I do for this review) then maybe make the button sizes slightly bigger for my fat fingers :)

Michelle
Consultant in Australien

AppsForOps

Kommentare: AppsForOps has been a great addition to our company. Not only can I keep up-to-date with company events but I can share information with my colleagues all over the country in real-time. The ease of use when it comes to submitting Expense/Time Off and Travel Requests has been a revolutionary addition to the company. (I can also do all of these on an excellent mobile app, which is supported on both android and iOs platforms.) I am always informed and able to communicate across the company, which I absolutely love!

Antwort von AppsForOps

Thanks for the great feedback and we are very happy to hear you are finding such value in using the AppsForOps platform.

Steven
Steven
Consultant in Australien
Quelle: GetApp

Simple, easy, effective... it just works!

I love the fact that I don't have to carry paper receipts with me. I can use my mobile to scan receipts in on the spot and create draft expense claims in AppsForOps. I can either choose to submit them there and then, or keep adding receipts to submit one expense claim. Another huge pro of AppsForOps is that I have visibility over my expense claim and where it is in the approval process.

Eugene
BDM in Australien

Makes life so easy

Kommentare: The AppsforOps expense claim is great to capture receipts on the hop and helps manage claims with consummate ease.

Great either as Mobile App or web

None

Antwort von AppsForOps

Thanks for the great feedback Eugene!

Ian
Ian

I use this everyday

Kommentare: Fantastic time saver for a process that generally is very painful. The expense claim functionality is so easy to snapshot a receipt, punch in an amount and then I'm done. No paper filling my wallet. Highly recommended. Haven't needed/used customer support so only fair to give 3 stars there. Can't think of how it could be made any better.

Antwort von AppsForOps

Thanks for the great review Ian and glad to hear you are finding such great value in using AppsForOps!

Business Development Manager in Australien
Quelle: GetApp

Ease of use with full functionality

AppsForOps allows me to continue doing what I do everyday, my job, so using the Expense Claim has given me back all the time I usually would loose or spend filling out spreadsheets.

AppsForOps is a great solution that can support a large range of users, every so often the uploading of screens can take a little longer than normal.

Deon