Über Indio

Indio vereinfacht den P+C-Versicherungantrags- und Vertragsverlängerungsprozess für Agenten, indem ein vollständig digitales, modernes Kundenerlebnis geschaffen wird.

Erfahre mehr über Indio

It is very easy to Pick up and the integration was easy to understand.

Figuring out how to send and resend stuff. Nothing to do with the software really, probably user error.

Bewertungen zu Indio

Indio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 230 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Indio bereits verwendet?

Jesse
Jesse
Personal Lines Account Executive in USA

Very helpful tool

Kommentare: As a new user I love that its helped us be more effective in collecting electronic signatures

I liked that it makes getting e-signatures on documents very easy

It can take a couple of times to get used to using it and where to locate certain templates

Wendy
Renewal Marketing Specialist in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

High hopes for this software and our agency

Kommentare: The Indio product should definitely help us to be more sufficient and consistent on our New Business and Renewal process. I have only been testing Indio for about 2 months and we are getting ready to go "live" with the rest of the agency in the next couple of week. I think once we get through this first year, it will greatly help our agency grow and be able to handle the additional volume.

We loved all of the applications they already had in the repository, the automatic follow ups to the client for information, almost fully customizable for our agencies needs. Indio is very open to suggestions on things to add/improve.

The mapping between the applications, some things are not clear cut matches for the same question, just worded differently on the different applications. We are working with Indio to resolve some of these issues.

Beverly
Account Mgr. in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Using Indio for over a year now and I feel it is a very useful tool for most applications

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good. I wish when you add a user not included on the AMS 360 side it would stay in the system . But once someone syncs it removes them. But I feel this is the best product on the market and it will get better if they listen to the users.

I like that it can be pre filled and used the year after year. Most of the applications are already in their library which makes it useful.

I wish we could upload pdf or word documents that are not in the library immediately in lieu of having to wait for customer service to upload them. I do not like the excel format documents at all. The documents should be user friendly and shared between the insured and agent easier on the document side to update driver schedule, SOVs, etc. Also the accord forms should be user friendly and provide guidance as you fill them out.

Lisa
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Indio your one stop shop!

Kommentare: Indio takes care of my clients needs. If I need a quick signature to sending documents, Indio is your one stop shop.

Indio is the way of the Future. The Software is easy to use, very compatible, and a way of the Future. I Love how Indio keeps you updated on status of work. You get reminder emails of whats going on.

I really haven't found any Cons at this time.

Ross

Intuitive and Easy Interface to Increase Productivity and Reduce E&O Exposures

Intuitive functionality and easy to use customer and agent interface. Pleasant look and feel. Automation!!! Saving time and money as well as reducing our risk as an insurance agency for Errors and Omissions claims from incomplete or incorrect applications.

I haven't quite had enough experience but I am very pleased.

Eli
CEO / Producer in USA

Efficient

Kommentare: Excellent

I use Indio for prospecting and it makes the information gathering process so much quicker than it used to be. I’m no longer dealing with clunky PDFs as attachments.

Something new I have to learn, getting the team to learn it without asking me how to do it.

Paula
Vice President / Personal Lines Practice Leader in USA

Ease of use for Personal Lines

Kommentare: It has been a pretty seamless transfer from our prior product to Indio. I look forward to be able to use Indo for more than E Signature in the future.

E Signature makes the presentation more professional in the delivery than other products we'e used.

Clients have said it is heard for them to log in, in comparison to other products.

Nik
Nik
AGENCY OWNE in USA

ACORD GAME CHANGER

Kommentare: Indio has a support and onboarding team that is excellent. They are always available and willing to help in any way needed. Their onboarding process is great and they will walk you through each step to make sure you are properly setup.

Indio makes filling out Acord forms easy and they will take less time. They also have a database of thousands of carrier supplemental forms that are digitized for seamless agent and customer experience.

The thing I like least about the software is the price. It's pricey but convenient. Make sure before purchasing that it is something you will use often enough to see an ROI.

Mark
Mark
Transportation Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Superb long game idea!

Ability to drag and drop spreadsheets of data is a time saver. Agency manager software import will propel the use and need for this Indio! Company specific apps and supplements are an ever increasing time requirement. This software, with initial time invested, will have long term benefits and resource savings. E & O will be better protected with client involvement and signoffs.

Couple bugs to be worked out, but the support staff is very interested and willing to hear us out.

Tyler
Tyler
Committee Member in USA

Great Product and Still Evolving

The ease of use of the platform and as well as the friendly UI. Since this product is still fairly new there are constant updates and enhancements to existing features.

Some of the workbook features are still pretty green so it's not fully up to speed with what our agency needs. However, it seems that Indio will be up to par with what we need within the next few months or so.

Steve
Vice President in USA

Indio is solid!

Kommentare: Glad we are using it.

Like the ease of it, being able to do it all paperless and works well for clients too.

Will say sometimes the way they break down the applications into sections doesn't always follow exactly with the actual PDF application, so it can be occasionally confusing if looking at the app and matching it exactly. Not that any questions are withheld, but that it can on occasion be confusing since the questions don't always go exactly like the paper application does.

Ashley
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Insurance No Brainer!

Kommentare: There is a benefit to having applications loaded into Indio for the purpose of forcing the client review information. If they dont answer a question, they simply cannot just move on. Cus back on time spent following up for information and ensures usage of the most up to date exposures.

I love how easy it is for clients to use! (Even people who arent tech savvy.) The hyperlink makes sending apps a breeze.

The turn around time for adding in the applications is a little slower than I hoped for, but I understand it takes time.

Heidi
Agency Owner in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The service and support team has been outstanding. Always willing to help. Applications that need to be created in the system has been a quick process.

We are receiving renewal applications back faster. We are spending less time renewing surplus lines clients.

I would like to be able to electronically sign the agents name on applications without having to download the application and upload into document signing system

Christy
Administrator of Claims & Client Services in USA

Indio Feedback

Kommentare: The Support Team has been exceptional

Having a digital option to replace all of the paper passing, and of course, the one stop resource of all applications, signatures, communications (via link), etc.

Difficulty implementing pieces of the program, such as the workbook, based on the industry risk we work with and the way the program is designed for tracking/audit capture. (Date/timestamp)

Heather
CSR in USA

Indio Transition

Kommentare: I am still learning the portal, but I have found the support staff to be helpful and willing to assist.

I like the ease of operation once you have what is needed uploaded into Indio.

I don't like that we have to export everything each time we need to use it and that there isn't an auto sync every couple of hours or even once a day.

Helen
Commercial Lines Team Lead in USA

Simplified and Time Saving Workflows

Kommentare: We have been thrilled with the way in which Indio has modernized and streamlined our Commercial Renewal Process

The use of the custom forms that we were able to set-up as part of our on-boarding has streamlined our commercial renewal process and cut the amount of time Account Managers have to work on renewals in half.

There is still a lot of places for growth - like integrating payments, some functionality tweaks, etc. These seem slow in coming to fruition.

Kimberly
Vice President, Account Executive in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Thank you for making our job easier!

Kommentare: Great response time when we ask questions. Love this system! Thanks!

Hearing how much our clients love our more efficient way of collecting data!

Only the hiccups of waiting for apps to be entered. If we plan ahead, typically not an issue though and speed to enter has increased some.

Susan

Indio Use

Kommentare: Overall experience so far has been good . We have had good client response

I like the fact that it is interactive with our agency and clients and that it is secure

I think that the schedules need a lot of clean-up work before you can send. I would like them more streamlined

Andrew
Broker in USA

Indio Review

Kommentare: Very happy with the initial product and the development over the couple of years I have been using.

Ease of use for clients and brokers. Helps bring an industry that is lacking on the technology side immensely into the 21st century.

The forms database is still not as comprehensive as I would prefer which will change over time. Still working through small glitches and site does seem to be down quite a bit.

Kimberly

Newbie In Love

This software makes our day to day tasks of sending applications and capturing information from our insured's so much easier and cuts down on the time we have to spend "chasing" clients to respond. Additionally it gives our insured ease of use to sign and return documents, which makes them more likely to do business with us.

I wish you could send everything as one. For instance I needed 3 documents signed and 1 application completed. I wish there was a way to send one thing to the insured that captured everything needed.

Beth
Senior Account Manager/Team Leader in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Loving Indio

Indio is very easy to navigate. Our insured are enjoying the ease of completing their applications online in one simpe platform.

Waiting to get applications built but this area is getting faster

Nicholas

Hope to use it more

-It's easy to access applications, and share them with the clients. Information get stored and shared between apps easily -If an app is missing from the site I appreciate that it can be added in 2 weeks. -The spreadsheets seem like a great feature, I need to learn more about how to upload the data to applied Epic. I know this feature exists and I predict that would be very useful. -Comment section on apps is good -Daily notification of client activity

-I've noticed a few questions that appear in Indio different than how they appear on the application. In my opinion this should never happen. Indio should always match the app even if the app is confusing; we could use the comment section to help explain.

Perian
PL Manager in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Use. We regularly use Indio for electronic signature for all PL documentation

Kommentare: Indio required minimal training so we were able to be up and running very quickly. Would like more PL specific training videos for other capabilities that we may not be aware of.

Easy of use for both the agency and the consumer

We would like to have Indio connected with our management system so we would not have to create 2 separate client accounts. We would also like to know about any additional functionality specifically tailored for PL use. Would also like to use the same email address for multiple family members.

Tania
CL Account Manager in USA

Indio in the work place

Kommentare: Indio is helpful when we are trying to collect renewal information from our clients.

It does help get information from out clients.

This software can be complicated at times.

Eddy
AAM in USA

Happy Indio user

Kommentare: Easy to use and understand

Easy to manage, and the interactions with clients

I have not encounter anything I don't like