Über Orderwerks

Save countless time and headache fulfilling orders. Manage everything — from quoting to shipping to inventory — in just one place.

Erfahre mehr über Orderwerks

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Orderwerks

4,9
5,0
4,9
5,0

Orderwerks hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 17 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Hast du Orderwerks bereits verwendet?

Bill M.
Director of Tech in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Revolutionized our business!

Kommentare: We have completely redesigned our business head to toe, utilizing a custom delivery software aspect that would not be possible without the folks at Orderwerks. We are incredibly thankful for everyone's help at Orderwerks in helping us achieve our goal of going paperless by 2024 early! Orderwerks has helped us become more efficient, cutting our overhead administration costs and increasing productivity and development.

From order management to providing exceptional customer service. Orderwerks ALWAYS goes above and beyond to ensure that we are satisfied! When working through issues or questions, the service we receive is always lightning-fast and incredibly thoughtful. Out of the dozens of ERP/Order/Quote/Delivery management software, Orderwerks has surpassed them in EVERY category.

Cons would not be the correct word to use. If we have a problem or suggestion, Orderwerks immediately takes the suggestion under development and creates a solution to the problem, typically within DAYS. The fastest turnaround I have ever witnessed in software development.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you very much for the review Bill! We do everything we can to continuously improve Orderwerks and make it be the best possible system for the businesses that use and depend on it. We will always be there with you as you grow and need our support.

Lori G.
Business Systems Manager in USA

LMC - PM Review

Kommentare: Customer focused
Delivers in short time frame
Positive

Easy to use. Even for team of users who are not mostly used to paper and pen.

Currently I like everything. Anything I asked to change was addressed or put in our Backlog for later development.

Stephen M.
Report & Dashboard Developer in USA
Baumaterial, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Ordering Done Right

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an excellent, professional, and helpful individual who addressed my questions and concerns quickly and thoroughly throughout the project implementation period.

As a report developer and database architect, I found the software easy to integrate into our existing product. The front-end interface is intuitive to work with.

In order to import data, needed an additional SSIS add-on license from ZappySys.

Chris W.
Customer Accounts Manager in USA

Perfect Software for Distributors

Kommentare: Our experience with Orderwerks has been phenomenal. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] works with you every step of the way to help map out how the platform will fit into each part of your business. It is great for field sales reps to enter customer orders (works offline, which is a major plus for us), and it simplifies the order fulfillment process for our back office operations. It brings our entire Order Management operation under one platform, making the entire process much simpler.

The level of customization the Orderwerks platform allows you to best suit your business workflow is very extensive. Customer segmentation and setting of specific customer pricing is also extremely customizable. Every step from order entry to order fulfillment can be tailored to your specific business needs. Multiple integrations, like Quickbooks Desktop, connects order management to billing/invoicing. Shipstation integration is also a plus.

Depending on your business structure/workflow, the implementation process can be lengthy.

Riley P.
Director of Account Management in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Orderwerks Review - Medco Wholesale

Kommentare: This is amazing!!! The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is amazing to work with. They are great at taking feedback and always open to suggestions and ideas for development to make things run faster, smoother, and easier on both the customer and administration sides. The developer takes the time to sit down with you and explain the product, how it works and what adjustments can be made. This product integrates with several others making it very versatile to use, and if it don't see and option for Orderwerks to integrate with a platform you wish it could, all you need to do is reach out to see if they can do it and they will do everything they can to make it work. In the end, if they can't get it to work they will provide other options that may even be better.

I like this software because of the way you can customize it to match your business, which is huge because not every business or workflow is the same.

I think at times it can e slightly confusing on the Administration end, but that's nothing to worry about because of the amazing customer support and quick response times. You got a questions, or need an explanation? They will sit down and take the time to explain it to you so that you understand it.

Julie K.
Founder in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exceeded our expectations!

Kommentare: Truly stress free. Would and have recommended them to other fashion and apparel companies.

Integration into quickbooks and streamlining our business under one platform. The customer service was above and beyond. We did not feel like we were out there on our own.

Would like to customize the home page to reflect "New Styles" on a changing bases.

Roger P.
SR DBA in USA
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Orderwerks Review

Working with OrderWerks to customize their solution so that it met the needs of our Company's online order entry system exceeded my expectations. They always showed up with a "Can Do" attitude and usually turned requests around the same day with consistently zero defects. They are a large part of the overall success of our project and I would definitely work with them again.

I would like to be able to brand the site more to our own Company's look and feel.

Greg G.
Purchasing manager in USA

Purchasing Planner

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The developer was great to work with. Very responsive and quick to make edits. Cared about getting the project in on time. As a non-IT person I found [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] easy to communicate with despite my shortcomings in technical knowledge

Intuitive and quick to learn use. Very adaptable to needs

very little at this point. The software was just rolled out and there have been very few bugs and those that we experienced were quickly addressed

Justin B.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Orderwerks

Kommentare: Will continue to recommend to any of my buddies for their businesses.

It has saved our Company countless hours of headache. We are really enjoying adding this to our daily routine.

It has been amazing how it has constantly been customized to our liking.

Antwort von Orderwerks

Thanks for the review! The right software can make a profound impact on a business and being able to provide that is Orderwerks #1 goal.

Ryan J.

Orderwerks

Kommentare: Orderwerks saves probably saves 6 hours a day 30 hours a week minimum

Everything, ordering, tracking Creating orders

There is nothing that I dislike about this software

Antwort von Orderwerks

Hours saved on tedious, yet crucial business aspects is a double win! Not only do you get to grow your business with those hours gained back, but you become more able to handle that growth too! Helping businesses win is the ultimate goal.

Brian C.
Chief Financial Officer in USA
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Order Management System

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We were able to increase our visibility in our manufacturing process profoundly. Orderswerks provided us the insight into our operations we wished we had years ago. The responsiveness and service of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have allowed us to become a better company serving our clients and our employees. The cost of the product pails in comparison to the savings we have produced in our processes and visibility. Less paperwork, less errors.

Such an easy product to use. Very customizable to your business. Fits all our boxes we needed to increase productivity in manufacturing process and tracking.

Have yet to discover any cons of this product, integrations and set up were a breeze.

Charles F.
SVP, Real Estate in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tenant Construction

Kommentare: Very easy to work with, like-minded, business-friendly and practical, no over the top techy stuff just what do you need and frankly a great value for me and our business.

Made the hassle of tracking and managing my various tenant construction and turn over projects very easy. I could never keep track before and would miss things when the workflow was too extensive. I use the system at least once a week and its a game-changer.

None really, I didn't think I could get a customizable system for what I do and they did it.

Antwort von Orderwerks

Thank you for the review! We work very hard to produce the best possible system for our customers to make their businesses easier and more manageable.

Damiano S.
President in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I don't know how I was able to run my business before OW!!

Orderwerks improved incredibly the management of my business, I finally have all my info organized and secured. Great tool to update your company, I will recommend it to everyone

So far I did not find anything I dislike

Eric M.
Developer in USA

From a developer's standpoint

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great customer service!

I like the fact that the software provides API endpoints that work seamlessly with our own APIs, allowing ongoing data synchronization!

The OrderWerks has been extremely accommodating, providing any missing features.

Jim M.
Purchasing Manager in USA

Great Company to Work With

5 letztes Jahr

The product is easy to use and the developer has been wonderful to work with. He is quick to respond to issues as they pop up and was quick to grasp the specific needs of my company and how to best utilize the software to address those needs. Customer service is top notch!

None. It is intuitive and easy to work with.

David M.
Director of Operations in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The more we use it, the better it gets!

Kommentare: For now, all positive experience and look forward to more of that as we use it more.

User friendly-interface, great support, and the customization provided.

None yet, with the customization offered there really isn't anything to dislike.

Joshua B.
Software Engineer in USA

Solid order and management system

Integrates with my already existing workflows via apis. Feedback and response to suggestions is active, presumably because of how small they are.

This isn't a huge, bloated system like many competitors, which is great, but there are some features which need to be

Antwort von Orderwerks

Thank you for the review! We enjoy working hard to build a great product with our customers to make sure it has the right features for their business needs and that's simple to use.