Über Subsplash

Die Ultimate Engagement Platform® von Subsplash bietet Anwendungen, Spenden, Medien, Websites und mehr. Führende Geistliche vertrauen auf dieses Tool.

Erfahre mehr über Subsplash

Both the App Design and Web Design were intuitive and very well integrated. We are tech savvy but the ease were were able to create large amounts of content was almost rewarding.

It only provides a daily calendar and does not give you the option to view weekly or monthly. Obviously, it makes scrolling down a month or two in advance difficult.

Bewertungen zu Subsplash

Subsplash hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 129 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Subsplash bereits verwendet?

Tyler
Tyler
Production Dirctor in USA

Amazing!

With a bit a creativity and some graphic knowledge, you can make an amazing app using Subsplash! the creative control I have over our app is great, and our possibilities are endless.

The only really "Con" I can think of is that there isn't just a simple way to add text to an app. Everything is graphic based so to work around this is to make a graphic of just text and insert it that way. That's really not a big deal, but would be a nice feature.

Antwort von Subsplash

Thanks so much for the kind words, Tyler! It is an honor to serve you and ONEeighty Church!

Justin
Communications Director in USA

All-inclusive Media Delivery For Churches

Kommentare: Overall Subsplash has been a great tool for my church. We are very media focused (delivering videos each week to our home groups). And with our multiple media categories, Subsplash makes it easy to deliver on our app and on over-the-top TV boxes like Apple TV and roku.

The app is simple to set up and their team helps you follow all the steps to put it on the App Store. The app is easy to use and customizable enough for all church needs. Uploading media and information is simple, and it's seamlessly added throughout the platform, from the app to the website. The website, while simple, is still very powerful and gives your church a great online presence. When you have multiple sermons, sermon series, informational and educational media, the media player is second to none. Your videos are searchable, archived with great organization, and playable on any device. Giving is very straightforward and very easy for the donor, while giving enough administrative features to make the back-end useful. Lastly there are a suite of features that enhance your online presence. From fill-in-notes to event management to messaging, Subsplash delivers almost everything a church needs to be a relevant, media powerhouse.

Subsplash comes with a hefty price tag that is a large investment for churches. And while most of the features are what churches need, some will find limitations on the platform such as tweaking the app and website to look exactly like you want.

Antwort von Subsplash

We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform, Justin! We are honored to partner with you and the team at Cross Waves Church.

Andrea
Pastor in USA

Your Rate of Return

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: great as to be expected for being used for most organizations/churches, user-friendly

it offered everything a church/ organization had to offer

the price was a bit steep for smaller organizations

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Customer Support Doesn't Really Care

Kommentare: I was introduced to Subsplash through the church I am working with to design their website and app. They had been trying for months to do it on their own with Subsplash but said they were having a hard time getting anything going. I learned the platform and setup the app to be submitted to Google and Apple according to Subsplash's checklist and once I submitted the app I had to follow up with Subsplash 2 weeks later to see if anything else needs to be done (Subsplash states it would only take up to 10 days to get a response if anything needed to be changed). They told me changes were needed so I fixed the issues and resubmitted. 2 more weeks went by and I called in to express my frustrations about how I have to follow up to find out if anything is going on and when I emailed was told by one agent that nothing needed to be done since they submitted it to Apple, then was told by another agent that same day that changes were needed and they hadn't submitted it to Apple yet. I was understandably over it all so after consulting with the church we decided that for the money we were paying monthly to have Subsplash's help we would end our contract with them. I have had many phone calls with agents and there has still been no resolution. Rep said she would follow up with me the day after our last phone call and that was 2 weeks ago. There is a lot more that has occurred with this company but due to the word limit I cannot detail it all. Horrible experience.

Once you learn the platform it looks good overall.

It took some time to learn the platform and you can't easily swap images or information out. Customer support doesn't really seem to care or know what's going on with your account. Have had multiple situations where customer support said they would follow up and then I'd never hear from them again.

Antwort von Subsplash

Hello! Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. Our Support team would love to discuss this with you. Please reach out to them at support@subsplash.com. We are committed to serving you and helping find a resolution!

Pat
Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good software for small to medium churches

We started using Subsplash about a year ago when our previous provider discontinued the product we had been using. Overall, the software has been fairly easy to use and the integration between various functions has become even better.

There was a learning curve up front, like you would expect with any new product. Customer support was lacking at first, but has become much better.

Autumn
Autumn
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Excellent Church Program

I most like that the Subsplash team is responsive and you can easily schedule a meeting to get assistance. Additionally, they've made critical feature improvements to save lots of time.

I have a growing list of features I feel need to be added. This include donor data fields, exporting capabilities and third party app integrations. There are also several features that are in the works, listed as "coming soon" that I must wait patiently for.

Austin
Director Of Operations in USA

Subsplash for your Apps

Kommentare: Overall, Subsplash is a great product to help you and your organization keep up with the times, especially in this fast-paced world we currently live in. They have the ability to help you create and link a phone apps and websites together along with other third party sites and/or software to help you achieve your marketing goals for your organization.

Subsplash is pretty user-friendly and you have the ability to manage many features of your app, your website, even our church's giving platform all through Subsplash, and it integrates very well across devices.

There was a point in time where we struggled to get updates for our app but Subsplash was very good at handling our needs and helped us get everything moving again.

Antwort von Subsplash

We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform, Austin!

Weston
Weston
Director of Student Ministries in USA

Worth Every Penny

Kommentare: From start to finish the support side was helpful and friendly and walked that balance of being knowledgeable without making you feel dumb for not being as good as them with the product. The development and launching went flawlessly for us and while we're pretty competent with tech, I really attribute it to their intuitive and simple software and interface.

There were a couple odds and ends that you just had to (such as small amounts of coding when adding links to the app without all the web menus). Also, having to have 3 sizes for any image attached to a menu item.

Antwort von Subsplash

We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform; we are honored to partner with you, Weston!

Loren
Secretary in USA

Good App & Web design

Kommentare: It is nice we haven't had it long, so still learning and experimenting with it. But it has updated our website to look much better and the app is a plus.

The modern look and the ease of doing an app and website all in one place. It also has livestream built in.

I feel like support is subpar and could be improved as well as the app and website talking to each other so you don't have to do things twice.

Antwort von Subsplash

Welcome to the Subsplash Platform, Loren! We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the app and web design. We are here to help and are committed to serving you, so don't hesitate to reach out at www.subsplash.com/support, support@subsplash.com, or directly with your Client Success Manager.

Robin
Director of Finance & Office Support in USA

A look at SubSplash

Kommentare: Our overall experience with SubSplash is good.

We appreciate the ease of use, not only with administration, but with donors. We also felt it was a good value as far as pricing.

We have a couple of donors that when we transfer they are not linking to our Breeze software. I am looking into this. It seems to be a syncing issue.

Josiah
Young Adults Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Is Subsplash worth the trouble?

Kommentare: Often times I was already faced with a daunting task like... upload previous podcasts to a podcast tab on the app. We had dozens and dozens of them to upload. Then we had graphics to go along with those podcasts as well as descriptions. It was a lot of work to begin with. Getting the run-around with navigating through the app was the last thing we needed.
One major issue I noticed was when submitting or saving your work, the interface wouldn't just naturally take you to the next step...I would have to often circle back to the home page, click on a particular button then another then another to get to the next step. We're having to wait for 3 or 4 pages to load to get to a page that should have been the next natural step for what we were doing. Making the job take that much longer.
Overall, after many many months of working with Subsplash I figured out how some things work and even though it was always longer than it needed to be, it was the best I had so I just made it work. I still have no other persons familiar enough with the app's dashboard to do what I do. I feel stuck doing it. If it was simple, I know I would have many other teams that could step up to manage this. But the difficulty level just made it too daunting. It was ok to get started...but we're currently getting rid of Subsplash and moving to another app platform. I'm hoping it'll be a much easier app to manage.

What I liked most about this software was the fact that it was my first experience customizing an app. My initial thoughts was the excitement of our church having an app that everybody could use. Instead of always updating social media pages or websites...it would be even more readily accessible to them by simply being an app on their phone or tablet. I thought subsplash was as good as it gets simply because it was all I knew. It had little bugs and looked clean.

It was very difficult to figure out how to manage. I spent hours and hours trying to get familiar with the user-interface (the backend of subsplash) Some things were simple...but there were many other portions of the app that was very complicated. A massive part of my job is replicating what I do into other people. Subsplash was so difficult to grasp that I had little confidence I could get anybody else to figure out how to manage the app for their particular department. There was only 1 other person at our church that worked on the back end of Subsplash. He did just about everything for the church and then I managed my particular department. Every single time I wanted to try something new, or when I wanted to change something, it was hunting down YouTube tutorials or guess-work on how to get something done.

Antwort von Subsplash

Hello, Josiah. We are thankful for your feedback and committed to serving you. We would like to let you know that we have a Knowledge Center full of helpful articles and how-tos meant for troubleshooting: https://support.subsplash.com/hc/en-us. Also, never hesitate to reach out to Support at support@subsplash.com. We appreciate this opportunity to grow!

Heather
Communications & Outreach Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Subsplash/The Church App

Kommentare: Overall we have been very pleased with our ongoing relationship with Subsplash. When I first began working with Subsplash, years ago, they were a fairly small company; I felt very important and really cared for as we set up our app. Over the past 12-18 months, I've really noticed a change in that type of care. I'm not naive to think that as they've grown they would be able to maintain the same level of guidance. However, I miss it and sometimes feel a bit overwhelmed and/or lost...like I'm not able to keep up or take advantage of updates in technology, maximizing user experience, etc.

What I like most about Subsplash is that it allows us to regularly engage both those who attend our church and those who have never set foot on our campus.

What I like least about this software is that I can't delete images that I upload. I know that may seem a little odd, but I wish there was a way to archive/organize uploaded images.

Antwort von Subsplash

Hello, Heather. We're thankful for your kind words and thoughtful feedback. We're committed to serving you and the team at Believers Church.

Anthony
CFO in USA

A Happy Subsplash user

Kommentare: Though the subsplash church app we are able to streamline our verbal communication and not make a bunch of announcements we can simply say down load the church app. We have realized increased giving as well

The giving module is amazing and has revolutionized the way we receive offerings. Not only is the method amazing it has also increased overall giving with in our congregation. Also the app does a great job of packaging and communicating information. Our people are hungry for our content and the subsplash app has been a great conduit for that content

The thing that we like least about subsplash is the back end of the app. It could be more user friendly and organized better

Antwort von Subsplash

Thanks for the review. It's an honor to serve you and the church, Anthony!

Joshua
Administrative Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Subsplash is Gold

Kommentare: I greatly enjoy their attention to detail and ability to stay current. I would and do actively recommend them to others.

The ability to go in and make immediate changes is an amazing feature. The ease of use makes using subsplash very simple and allows you to train others quickly. They are clean on the front end and back end which not only allows for a wider creative capability but also helps you stay up to date and motivated to do so.

At times the bugs in the updates can be major and delay internal projects, it also has a tendency to look very similar to other organizations who use their platform.

Antwort von Subsplash

Hello, Joshua. We are thankful for your feedback and are honored to partner with you!

Vicki
Secretary in USA

Experience on Two Ends

I have two involvements with the software: (1) I upload our church's Sunday sermons to the App, and (2) I use the App as a church member. Regarding the first - I like that the process has been hassle-free and that it has resulted in creating a wonderful on-line sermon library. As an App user, it puts a world of resources at my fingertips without having to log onto our website.

There probably should be a least, but there isn't.

Antwort von Subsplash

Thanks, Vicki! We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform. It is and honor to partner with you and the team at Fairview Road Church of Christ

Jonathan
Executive Director in USA

Easy-to-use Media Platform

Kommentare: Their customer service is phenomenal. They are easy to work with and answer questions quickly. The only time we had a technical issue they were on top of it immediately.

Subsplash is a very easy-to-use backend system to host media content. It has allowed me to host all of our audio and video content and push the content through multiple channels including a new app, a website, and on-demand channels (Roku and Apple TV).

One of the only things I have found so far that I don't care for is their branding on multiple pages. They need a Whitelabel option.

Antwort von Subsplash

Thanks so much for the kind words, Jonathan! We are so glad to hear that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform.

Communications Pastor in USA

Easy and innovative

Kommentare: Subsplash is continuing to grow their product lines and features and we continue to buy into the new things they are doing. We love their app, its easy to use and learn, highly functional and on the frontlines of creativity. We have loved the app so much, we are moving our Church to their website software from Wordpress, because it to is easy to use and highly functional. Its easy to make the transition especially because their support staff and availability is stellar!

Easy to learn/use Great tech support Innovative, leading the way creatively Highly functional and adaptive Built with Church life in mind

Events/Calendaring need recurring events

Antwort von Subsplash

Hello, Michael. We are thankful for your kind words and thoughtful feedback. We are honored to partner with you!

Matt
Rabbi in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Subsplash is my app crush

Kommentare: They are a wonderful company and their employees are incredibly helpful and eager to make our app/website the best it can be! We love subsplash and recommend them to everyone!

Subsplash is so user friendly for everyone on our team. From the app to the website they have built us a beautiful online presence.

Some of the connectivity to other companies we use can be frustrating.

Antwort von Subsplash

We are so happy that you are delighted by the Subsplash Platform, Rabbi Matt! We are honored to partner with you and the Restoration team!

Basil
Pastor in Südafrika
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software platform - Great Company to deal with!

Kommentare: Just love the product and the company!

It delivers... in all our areas of need. Dynamic website embeds have made a huge impact and reduced our website maintenance significantly.

The monthly cost is quite high for us in developing countries where there is NOT a favorable US$ exchange rate. A fixed local rate would really work for us!

Antwort von Subsplash

Thanks so much for the kind review, Basil! It is an honor to serve you and the team at House of the Lord.

Maizy
Music Director in USA

Easy/Clean Church App

Kommentare: Overall, I love the app Subsplash has enabled for our church. It is simple, straightforward, and precise. I can do exactly what I want to in it, with a modern feel. If your church is looking for an app, I would recommend Subsplash.

Our church has used Subsplash for our consumer app for a while now. As a user, I find it very clean, simple, yet with a modern look, hence it's everything I'm hoping for in an app. We have our's setup with a buttons for online giving, sermons on demand, and a kids and students section. No login is required to use the app, and I find this very freeing.

Subsplash's strength is it's weakness. The app is simple, and perhaps isn't completely necessary for every church. Many churches have websites that can play their sermon, and support online giving. The app just makes it easier.

Gottfried
CEO in Deutschland

Excellent tool

Kommentare: Subsplash helps us to accomplish our vision and to communicate to our audience online and offline. It is a premium tool to engage community and to communicate.

The easy connection and interaction with the church community

There is nothing i do not like about subsplash.

Antwort von Subsplash

Thanks so much for the kind words, Gottfried! It is an honor to serve you and your team.

Lann
Director of Technical Ministries in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great mobile app platform

The Subsplash mobile app platform makes it simple to quickly change the content and layout of the app. Most changes are done in realtime! I love the different layout options.

Most of the changes to our app happen on Sunday mornings. Some automation/scheduling or API features could be implemented to add and remove content as required.

Antwort von Subsplash

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Lann. We are thankful for this feedback and are committed to serving you.

Marc
Lead Pastor in USA

Very Satisfied

Kommentare: Great company offering a great product at a great price.

Our church chose Subsplash for a few reasons. First, their end product is outstanding. The experience our church has when they interact with our content through Subsplash is excellent. Second, its a smooth process on our end. No hassle getting our content to our church. Lastly, customer service is top notch. Personal, caring help every time we've needed it!

There really isn't much we dislike. It's everything we need and literally nothing that we don't.

Antwort von Subsplash

Thanks, Marc! We're thankful for your kind feedback and are honored to serve you and the Pine Hills team.

Jason
Jason
Project Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

app and engagement features, managed in one place

Kommentare: The people there and the team is amazing, the software is ever-improving, ... i highly recommend it.

it's great to have app and engagement features, managed in one place. we can manage things like push notification to our branded subsplash app right from the subsplash interface and that has helped our team out a lot.

it'd be great if we could somehow integrate all that we already do on wordpress with the subsplash interface, so we don't have to double our work everytime we do something (podcast, blog, etc.)... but for the most part I don't have any complaints/cons.

Antwort von Subsplash

Thanks so much for the kind words, Jason! We actually have web integration capabilities that could help with the frustrations you mentioned. Please reach out to your Client Success Manager or Support to learn more about this.

Great company, Great app

Kommentare: Excellent service, assistance and product. We highly recommend Subsplash to any looking for a great app for their church or organization!

Subsplash is a great company that has a great product (app) that our church has found incredibly useful to help our folks stay connected and a simple way to introduce us to their friends. Their customer service is excellent and they truly value their clients and help champion your organization's mission.

There may be some initial setup learning curve for updating info, but it's really intuitive once you get it set up and rolling.

Antwort von Subsplash

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review. We are delighted to hear that you are pleased with our customer service, product, and overall mission. It is an honor to serve you!