Filtern nach:

Über Rethink

ABA Therapy & Behavioral Health practice management solutions. Includes ABA Data Collection, RBT Training, Billing & Scheduling.

Erfahre mehr über Rethink

Stacey V.
Behavior Analyst in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Rethink User

Kommentare: Our use of Rethink has been positive, however at times it takes quite some time to communicate via telephone with representatives. I feel customer service representatives and the overall program are responsive to concerns and each individual suggestion is taken into consideration as though they are your personal programmer.

The best feature of this software are the preprogramed behavior programs and objectives.

At times inputted information is not saved and the data entry is not friendly if you are entering data from other days. It does not allow you to edit data. This is necessary at time due to the fact that there may be errors in "real time" data entry.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback and review!

Bethany C.
clinical director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ABA

Kommentare: Overall we like them. We feel it is a little pricey for what we actually use, and as a program that serves those most in need, we are paying for staff, not clients.

The individual customization it allows us to have for our company. I also love the immediate feedback to questions and problems. The task analysis and video models for training on software use and plan implementation are fantastic. I really like the RBT coursework. I wish there was a way to have people take the class without having to pay for the whole thing if they are not using all the features. Many of our potential behavior techs don't make it past the classes.

Scheduling doesn't allow for scheduling multiple staff members or kids at the same time. (For example: Scheduling staff monthly meetings we have to go into each staff member to schedule or make changes instead of doing a group schedule.) The treatment library is too educational in nature. The plans are fairly useless to us in the field as they are not designed for clinical practices. The behavior reduction program layout makes it too simple to just check a lot of boxes. The type inboxes are too small to feel usable despite the fact you can write long instructions in them. I also don't like that the system requires us to know a lot about behavior before it is put in. This makes it difficult to track new behaviors. I would like to have the option of techs entering behaviors, and BCBA's making the functional determination. It's a little awkward to filter out errors when technicians make a mistake in data collection after the appointment has been verified. We HATE the interval and duration timers. They stop when staff moves off the page to read something else. The indicators that the timers have gone off is not noticeable enough. They don't work when collecting a baseline at all. All of our interval programs are currently being tracked by hand. The app records zeros if someone logs in to look at a child's programming. The majority of our techs prefer to use their phone rather than a computer so this causes lots of false data.

Jaymee ann S.
Program Director in USA

Review from a Previous Super User

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been a Super User for a previous company who used NextGen and eClinicalWorks. With the knowledge and experience that I have with those systems, and the relationships that I have had with their developers and trainers, my expectation for a software's functionality and ease of access is high. With the 6 months that I have been able to use Rethink, I definitely have my wish list items on how this software can be improved. Just like other electronic health record systems, the users want a long list of features and capabilities built in without understanding the system building in the background. Consequently, developers design the software lacking the knowledge of what the users need in the software experience on a daily basis. I have not had the chance to explore the system to its fullest potential to be able provide a more in-depth review. Check back with me in 6 more months after I have been able to learn and break the software.

I like the graphical presentation because it is data driven from what was entered.

There are several areas in the software where you would assume that information would pre-poulate and flow into. I am still finding myself free typing numerous fields that I feel would be better if the information can just pre-populate from a different area of the software. For a software that would promote ease of access, there are still more clicks and typing that I need to take in order to get what I need done. There are also way too many drop downs and switching windows happening within the software just to see the information I need. I understand that with Applied Behavior Analysis, we like to have as much information as we can document, however, it does seem cumbersome when I need to view or glance something real quick and end up clicking more times than I would like. Data can easily be deleted by those who have permission to do so. That being said, timestamps or a security log of the users who edited or deleted data would make sense. There are also several bugs in the system like filters resetting and lists dragging you back to the beginning after clicking in the text field.

letztes Jahr

As a new user, we look forward to working with you! Our team has a process to collect valuable feedback from our current users. We also have a team of expert BCBA clinicians and business operations professionals working collaboratively with our developers to ensure user needs are being met. Welcome to the Rethink community!

Dresden W.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

First World Requests

Kommentare: Really happy so far with the software and customer service. I am nervous about getting more clients as the $50 a month will become costly at some point.

I really like Rethink and it is capturing everything I need as a small business owner. I like that the time sheets are tied to session notes. I love the payroll export and billing export and find them very easy to use and scrub.

I think the schedule area could be a bit more user friendly. I came from Central Reach scheduling that would allow you to drag and drop appointments. But the biggest request would to be to be able to see multiple staff and client schedules at a time (not in the group calendar section) on the main page. It just is easier to visual plan scheduling that what is provided in the group calendar section. Clinically I'm BEGGING for manual mastery! And not the work around of changing the mastery criteria. Also, I would really love to see playlists that have programming grouped together. I know the staff can check or uncheck in the skills sections but just having a playlist from the back end would be great.

Denise S.
ABA Program Administrator in USA

My point of view

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been great, and i have recommended the software to other agencies.
I love the support on rethink side. feels like we work as a team from the beginning and still almost 2 years in.

the software is user friendly, as time goes by new programs are implemented to keep up with the needs. I also like the fact that when there becomes an issue there is a team (support) that we can reach out to.

some of the programs needed do that time, on a business point of view, not always easy to wait. would be great to have more of a note section besides whats in the demographic area. If there is an issue with rethink such as speed or update of software that may be causing the system to be down a notification be on rethink when logging in, this way our field staff is aware at the same time. rethink currently has it for anything "new" , why not when its having issues

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the valuable feedback!

Alisha S.
Executive Clinical Director/Founder in USA

Rethink for ABA Therapy

Kommentare: Overall, the experience with Rethink has been positive.

The software provides a one-stop solution for data collection, notes, and scheduling for appointments. Staff can use one software for their timesheet, and also access the resources available including the RBT training, and additional resources available.

Cons include the inability to easily access the client's progress. You have to select each program separately to view the graphs. The program also does not have a feature that systemically masters out targets and open new targets when mastered. Maintenance targets have to be checked or unchecked routinely, the program does not assign them systematically. Overall, if the program had a dashboard that easily viewed the client's progress including targets progressing and failing, graphs, and ability to systemically program the targets, it would be more functional.

Chasidy C.
Owner/Clinical Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review

ability to pull program data into reports and self-graphing,

I'd like to see some kind of program checklist that technicians can see prior to starting to collect data (a report that shows them what skills were practiced in the previous session). I'd also like to see some kind of report that technicians can read from supervisor updates. When I used to do paper data recording and session notes, the techs could read the supervisor notes, updates to programming, changes, etc before they began their session.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback and review!

Sarah D.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Ease of use

Kommentare: Is been nothing but superior

The learning curve when using this software is small. The training and demonstration is straightforward and easy to navigate

Nothing at this time, I have only had positive experiences

Haley M.
Co-owner & BCBA in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very satisfied with all Rethink has to offer!

Kommentare: - We have saved so much time using Rethink! All of our company goals are saved and can be edited/ modified for future clients. There is also a wonderful list of pre-populated goals that clinicians can access and modify as needed. - We feel very organized! All of our documents (i.e., intake paperwork, session notes, pictures, schedule, graphs) are in one location and easy for staff and families to access. - We have saved money! We do not have to buy binders, paper, ink, and storage cabinets to store data and session notes in. We do not have to spend money have behavior technicians graph the data. All the data isn automatically graphed for you.

Rethink is extremely user friendly. All new staff members have learned how to collect data, look at our goal bank, analyze the automated graphs, and submit session notes (that our families read/review) within their first week of employment. This system is also user friendly for families. Families can see pictures of their children, read session notes, look at their Child's goals, and they always have access to their Child's schedule!

The only thing that gets a bit tricky is collecting partial interval/ whole interval data with Rethink. Once you open a Childs program for that day, the timer begins ticking, even if you are not ready to collect data on the particular program that is using partial interval/ whole interval recording.

Esther C.
Family Support BCBA in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Better than the last product but not perfext

Kommentare: Would I go back to our previous system, no but this still needs work

Scheduling and data entry are integrated.

The options for reporting data need work. There needs to be options for taking data on individual targets but displaying an overall cumulative graph for the program, not each individual target. The reauth report is a less than masterful copy paste. There should be perhaps a menu of features you want to include. Not all funders need the same info.

Alfredo A.
Director of Clincal Services in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall all great experience!

I first began using rethink in 2017, I have been consistently impressed with its software capabilities and enhancements throughout the years. Its interface is incredibly user friendly and features allow me to utilize numerous tools that are needed for great data collection. Using this online platform has allowed me to effectively and efficiently implement BHT. The customer service department is readily available and tremendously considerate of the consumer needs.

I would like to see an expansion in the automatic notification capabilities. Currently, the system does a good job prompting the user when a student is successful in achieving his/her goals and objectives but does not flag it when there are plateaus, regression, or setbacks. It would be nice to get a pop if the system could recognize that skill is not being met.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for being a great long-term client and for this review!

Breanne C.
owner in USA

Top Notch Practice Management Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Rethink has made us a better company by streamlining our systems, improving communication, maximizing time, and freeing us up to focus on providing services to our clients.

We have been with Rethink since early on in their software development. We have been impressed with how Rethink has evolved to meet the needs of its clients. They regularly add new features and make changes based on feedback from its clients. Their customer service is responsive and thorough. We rarely have problems with the software but when we do, they are quick to fix it. Everything about the software is very intuitive and it is easy to train our staff on how to use it.

I honestly cannot think of any cons about this software. Any improvements that I have suggested over the years have happened.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the great feedback!

Allie K.
Billing Manager in USA

Amazing Customer Service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, ReThink has been amazing. The Customer service responds within hours to any concern, and consistently seeks feedback on how they can make their already amazing software better. This means we have not only consistent, but quality communication with a team dedicated to improvement. Our sales rep reaches out to let us know of improvements, and checks in with us to make sure we're not having problems.
I've been able to create schedules, auth trackers, dedicated and unique session notes. The amount of customization has been incredible.

ReThink is designed to help providers actively create a schedule, monitor client data, work with one another, and basically be a one-stop solution.

The set up was a little complicated, but once we understood how to, it was very easy.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for this great review. We are very happy your experience with us has been positive. That is our goal!

April J.
Behavior Specialist in USA

Rethink BH!

Kommentare: I enjoy rethink and how it is easy to use.

I like the functionality of the Rethink software and how useful it is to the ABA world and my company specifically.

There are a few features within the app that could be better to help when doing live data and billing within the app. Also, the inability to maintain a specific goal order when creating funder reports within a clients program book.

Hayley N.
Assistant Director of ABA in USA

Rethink Review

Kommentare: Rethink has been a greta asset to our company. We have has a wonderful experience but there are some improvements that need to be made. I am under the impression they have a specific amount that roll out every quarter but it may be beneficial for things to roll out sooner.

Rethink is easy to use on the browser but I do feel the app has a lot of improvements to make before we can fully use it. I like how easy the scheduling is, navigating between clients, navigating the client portal and the ease of collecting data.

Not being able to take baseline data on specific target behaviors, issues with the whole system "going down" during sessions and not being able to do session notes/verifications, issues with data collecting with more than one data point per session, not being able to change the date of sessions after they are verified. I have more but our rethink team are aware.

Edmund B.
COO in USA

Rethink Rocks

Kommentare: We enjoy working with Rethink staff and the platform. We have explored similar offerings but none stack up to Rethink.

Its easy to use, provides good reporting information, and it provide a comprehensive suite of platforms that support our business.

I would like reporting to be more customizable. Ability to request reports that maybe only used by our organization. I would love the ability to customize the reports that are available.

Kristen B.
BCBA, Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Amazing guidance and customer support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am truly amazed at how responsive all the members of the ReThink team have been. I have had immediate responses to emails and questions, live guidance and templates to follow when I was going through training, and support with billing - which I had NO IDEA how to do. None of the staff seem inconvenienced by my ongoing questions or mistakes. This is my first business and getting started couldn't have been easier. Thanks, ReThink!

The software is all inclusive which makes it easy to keep all of your business data and billing in one place!

A few minor inconveniences noted when going back to fix data, dates, but nothing that can't be fixed. Just takes a bit of time when you make an error to delete and re-enter data.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for this review! We are always here to help.

Kyle W.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Behavioral Health PMS

5 letztes Jahr

Rethink has been a pleasure to work with. Their onboarding and support teams are efficient and proactive. It is clear management cares about their clients and is invested in their success. Rethink has streamlined our internal processes and given us more time to focus on what matters: our clients and delivering the best possible care to them.

This industry is complex which forces software vendors to create highly flexible and complex products to meet all the various, and quite different, requirements across providers and States. This power makes certain things confusing at times, but the support team is available to help answer questions.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the great review!

Gabe F.
BCBA in USA

Rethink review

Kommentare: overall my experience is 7/10. It is a user friendly software that if it doesn't freeze can work very well and has a of resources.

The program library allows you find other useful program to add for your client, the training videos are also very helpful for training parents, and is it very user friendly.

The program frequently freezes, sometimes from freezing a report end up not being saved and I have to write the report over again.

Lisa C.
Lead. RBT in USA

Consumer

Kommentare: We switched from paper data to electron it capture during Covid. As an “older” employee, I am Magine the transition was going to be difficult for me. As I’ve gotten accustomed to taking data on my phone, it is much easier, less cumbersome and less intrusive then a stack of papers. I love the ease-of-use and the quick capture of data points.

Ease of use for data tracking, entering. BX data and scheduling.

Since this is my first experience with this kind of software, I cannot think of any cons at the moment. It seems to be improving all of the time and very easy to use from my perspective

Lourdes T.
Director in USA
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Service !

5 letztes Jahr

Easy to deploy and very simple to operate

Retrieveing the data and reporting can be improved

letztes Jahr

Our goal is to make it easy for our customers! Thank you for this review.

Tiffany S.
RBT therapist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Love rethink but here is an idea.

It’s easy to use to write session notes, search up clients info and hand in hours.

My least favorite thing is being timing on the page, it doesn’t always save my work. I also think you should add a photo option, so that therapist can upload children work so supervisors, parents insurance can understand more of his or hers progress.

Tristeena R.
Site Coordinator/Scheduler in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Rethink Review

Kommentare: ReThink provides data collection for tech to easily be used, it helps coordinate schedules.

Scheduling is the best resource for my particular job.

Scheduling lacks some important keys like when a staff member will be out. The basic availability can be overseen.

Don F.
Director of HR in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

cross company usage

Kommentare: For my uses, I find it very hard to use the system.

Supervisor access is decent. Calendar functions are good for booking

Freezes a lot Scheduling system is not robust at all Does not have capacity to integrate with other systems that can benefit many orgs Reports are pretty awful

Carshena T.
Regional Clinical Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Mixed bag

Having access to the data from anywhere is a huge benefit. It allows the Behavior Analyst to be quickly responsive to changes in the data. Also, Rethink allows for data to be analyzed in a variety of ways so that a BA can look for patterns. This saves an immense amount of time for the BA.

There are many features that may be still in the pipeline. For example, the ability to customize the graphs so that the visual representation reflects what is happening. Our BAs typically extract the raw data from Rethink and generate an Excel graph. We have had to learn how to write goals and programs to fit how Rethink collects data instead of the other way around. Several "workarounds" have been provided. These require more time from the BAs and are not efficient. Many other features have also been requested in the areas of data collection and visual representation. Customer service is friendly, but the delay has been extensive.