Über Checkr

Mobilfreundliche Hintergrundprüfungslösung für das Kandidatenscreening.

Erfahre mehr über Checkr

It's easy to use and provides all the information we need for a reasonable price.

Notifications are touch & miss. Sometimes I get an email that it cleared & sometimes I don't.

Bewertungen zu Checkr

Checkr hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 274 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Checkr bereits verwendet?

Camilo
Camilo
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Kolumbien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excelent product.

Kommentare: Has been a satisfactory experience since I have a faster background check to my applicants and let me know who I can take onboard on the team or not.

How faster and easier to understand it is.

I dont have any complaint untill now about it.

Laura
Business Administrator in USA

Fast Effective Background Checks

Checkr works seamlessly with Planning Center which we use to track all of our people. We can start a background check right from a person's profile and a request is sent to the person who has asked to volunteer and they complete it without us having to be responsible for the safety of any of their personal information. Checkr lets us know when the background check is complete (usually within 24 hours) and we are able to print the report for our files and it automatically updates their status to approved, approved with caution, or red flags it because of a concern brought up by the background check.

We have been very pleased with this software.

Haneif
Independent contractor in USA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Suspended 2 year worker

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The most inconvenient background checker; they have back office conversations and discriminate against people who are willing and have put in work. Pathetic

Hardly anything while the unemployment rate is rising and people don't want to work you're helping people go jobless.

Everything they have a 7 year discrimination policy for offenses that aren't that serious regardless of the traffic offense I've been putting in work for 2 years and I get penalized for no reason in my eyes

Thomas
Strategic Partner in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product to us

Kommentare: Solid

Easy to use and good communication with customer support.

Some responses are slow, but not necessarily due to Checkr and various county's are manual and slow to respond.

Bryce
Training and Development Speecialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful software solution for a variety of businesses.

Kommentare: We have loved the ability to submit hundreds of background checks and to quickly and easily see their status/results.

I like that Checkr is an easy-to use and well-supported online solution. We really appreciate the ability to pick and choose what features we want and that Checkr has a pricing solution for any combination of features.

As with any background check system it can be frustrating when dealing with improper background check information or errors that come up when requesting a background check due to user (applicant) input error.

Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vast Improvement Over Sterling

Much more agile, easy to use, and cheaper than Sterling - a far, far better user experience for both the administrator and candidate.

Nothing to note! Great customer service and lots of attention in the onboarding.

Angela
Angela
Managing Director in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Absolutely HORRIBE Customer Support

Kommentare: Horrible. Not worth my time or energy. I need a reliable company with reliable outcomes.

NOTHING - Customer service is poor. Not able to speak with a live person.

I've been trying to reach someone at Checkr and the support is horrible. I run a company and need a reliable agency to provide services. I'll be looking elsewhere.

El Marty
owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Package review

Kommentare: Love it.

The synchronization with Procare Online.

When we create a profile from Procare online and select a package, that package is not reported in the Checkr website. I have to select the package again when sending the invitation to the candidates.Also. When an invitation link has expired and a new new invitation link is sent to the candidate from Checkr website, that new link and its report results is not updated on Procare online. Procare still keeps the old expired link where as the candidate has been cleared but we can't see it on procare.

Brett
Brett
Training manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easiest background checker around!!

Kommentare: Checkr gives me the chance to look at the whole picture of someone I’m hiring giving me the chance to make a sound and safe hiring decision for the company.

How easy it was to navigate around the site it wasn’t a long drawn out process like other sites!

The lay out could have been better. Things placed in different areas than they were.

Judy
Director of Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Add Checker to your new employee hiring process and employee monitoring.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love Checker. We will be using it with all of our employees. Thank you for being so easy to use!

It was easy to integrate with our payroll platform Gusto.

It didn't have what we needed but they fixed it for us once we reached out to them. So really, no cons here!

DENICE
Director of HR and Admin in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for HR and Volunteer vetting

Kommentare: The have an excellent team, and they are fast and thorough.

It integrates with BambooHR, our HRIS system

It was initially difficult to integrate with BambooHR, but eventually we were able to connect it.

Ashley
HR & Training Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Meets Expectations

Kommentare: Overall it's a good prodcut that meets my expectations. I get the results I need in the time frame that I need them, and that's good enough for me right now.

I am able to integrate Checkr with our current HRIS and start the process right from an applicants profile. I usually have a quick turnaround and easy to read reports.

There are so many different packages to choose from, sometimes it's complicated to know exactly what I'm ordering unless I log in directly to Checkr and then sort through the different packages.

Phil
Operations Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Checkr is all you need

Kommentare: Fantastic from setup to use

Extensive background checks that will make sure you have all the information needed to make the correct decision.

There isn’t anything that stands out as a dislike about this software.

Basil
HR Director in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our use of Checkr

Kommentare: It's great. Very easy to teach people how to use it and it's super great that they can integrate with a lot of HRIS for automation.

It is very simple to use. Implementation was a breeze when we enrolled in our previous HRIS, where once they signed their offer letter Checkr would send them the background package. We have switched our HRIS and that process was easy as well. The best thing about the service is how quick it is, where some checks literally take seconds.

I want a cleaner UI. A repeated issue is when a new hire does not fill out their background package in time, so we have to go into their profile and then resend it. It would be great for that candidate to request it again themselves.

Ashlee
Sr. Quality Coordinator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I love Checkr

Kommentare: I love Checkr! We have been working with them closely for many years- Ive been using it for 5 years and its always a great and fast source. Lots of information is provided to us via their BGC process and even the candidate portal. They have also come into the office for seminars and are great service

Easy to use, easy to navigate, Checkr is always good with letting us know about new updates and product features.

Sometimes things that are flagged up as being "Consider" are often not real major issues.

Angel
Executive Director in USA

Great product

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with using Checkr. We love the product and will continue to use it.

We love how it integrates with our other software and it's a quick turn around time and it's very easy to use and understand the reporting.

The only struggle we have is that getting back to the dashboard without going through a check is sometimes difficult to get directly there.

Michelle
Head of Talent in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service discrepancies & constant issues; nobody Account Manager

Kommentare: Not a great first impression for us. A lot of email communication which is a time suck. No available customer service to remedy your issues in a timely manner. We've made the decision to look for a company that provides an account manager or live support.

The product is fairly easy to use and turn-around was very quick

1 - The Employment Verification section is all over the place. The timeline and description of what their process is within the background check results is very confusing due to the language/descriptions and time stamps they use. It really doesn't make a ton of sense and they need to fix it. You also have no idea what time zone they are referencing. 2- lack of CS teams understanding of our needs/inaccurate set-up + it all is done via email (you don't speak to a live rep). 3- Turn around time - I'm finding its taking 10+ rather lengthy emails back and forth to explain what I need...and still encountering background check errors due to wrong set-up. 3 - No live support. This is the biggest issue for me. It would be much easier to discuss platform issues with an assigned account manager. Consequently, I have to wait daily for a response from their CS team, and have several background checks that are in queue but can't be processed due to the background check packages not being set-up properly. This is also holding up our current background check process.

Brandon
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Home care review

Kommentare: Great platform, support is lacking a bit in response time.

It integrates well with our software. We find the results come back fast

None. overall the software works perfectly for our usage.

Taylor
Admin Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great and Easy Background Check Resource!

We love how easy it is to connect to our software and run background checks on our volunteers and staff. It is detailed and does most of the work for you.

We do wish we could get a notification when background checks come back instead of having to manually check constantly.

Taylor
HR Adminstrator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pointe's Review of Checkr

Kommentare: Excellent.

Yes it is clear and easy to use. Only one time did the turn around take longer than expected.

I don't have any complaints. I do wish that Checkr was integrated with Paylocity.

Leslie
Sr. Director, HR in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Checkr Review

Kommentare: Great customer service & Technical Support, along with quick, easy and intuitive system.

The background check process is very easy with our integration of Checkr and Paylocity, just a couple clicks and the candidate background check has started.

I would like the background check results to be accessible through Paylocity so we would not have to access Checkr.

Elizabeth
HRIS Analyst in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Checkr is great for running background

I use the candidate dashboard on a daily basis. It simple to navigate and get the information I need.

I don't like how background process can take a long time.

Hazel Ann
Front Line Operations Specialist in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Checkr Review by Hazel Ann Nolos

Kommentare: Very good. I like the updated Checkr now. To be specific, a product like Driver Pro takes shorter time than before. That's why we get to help a lot of drivers now.

It works in a detailed manner and it has the reports needed for every background check.

Some products depending on the region of the driver takes longer time than the usual.

Geovanny
Talent Recruiter in Kolumbien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Geovanny's review

Kommentare: As I said before, As me as a recruiter Checkr helps me to get valuable information from candidates I may get onboarded to the company.

I think that what I like the most about Checkr is the fact that almost everything is automated, I mean, I just need to send an invitation to my candidates and as soon as they submit all the necessary information and do what they need to do (For example to go and take their Drug screening), I will receive all the information that I need to get them onboard.

I would like to receive more appropriate notifications from Checker when it updates information about the candidate. I mean, I know that we can receive notifications from Google chrome for instance, but I would like to receive an email or a text message when what I said before happens. (I'm not sure if I can set this already)

Philip
Family Minister in USA

Seamless and Accurate

Kommentare: This was such an easy transition for us to begin Checkr and integrate into our current database!

The ease of use and integration with our current church database (Planning Center) has made this tool our go to for all volunteer background checks. Knowing the accuracy and promptness of Checkr gives us and our parents ease of mind that we have done our due diligence in protecting our children.

There are some rare occasions where we have needed a volunteer to fill a Sunday morning role and the background check may not be returned instantly on late Saturday night or early Sunday morning, but that is such a rare moment.