Über rater8

Lösung für das Reputationsmanagement im Gesundheitswesen, die es medizinischen Praxen ermöglicht, Patientenfeedback in Echtzeit zu erfassen.

Erfahre mehr über rater8

We enjoy the software application since it is automated and does not require any management on a daily basis. It's seamless integration works every time.

I understand why this is the case, but our business strives on using negative reviews to improve when we can.

Bewertungen zu rater8

4,9
5,0
4,9

rater8 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 154 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du rater8 bereits verwendet?

Hailey
Senior Account Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

We use rater8 on behalf of our clients for review generation and monitoring. It's helped us build our client's brand reputation from nonexistent to near perfect. The process has helped them internally identify areas for improvement that may not have been addressed if not heard from their patients.

I could write about their quarterly meetings and how organized and responsive their team is. Or perhaps the consistent improvements and additions they add for reporting and analysis that make it easier to improve listings and ratings. I guess I'll leave it at you get what you pay for.

Denise
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TIme Saving & Review Volume Building

Kommentare: Rater8 is my favorite marketing partner. The easiest by far to work with and to get support from (on the rare occasion it is needed).

With Rater8, we are able to see all of the reviews in one place and cater the appropriate data to each user. As an admin, I can see all of the reviews and survey results. Each provider in our organization can see the data that is important to them being able to improve, and can ask me or another admin a question. As admins, it is easy to see what they are asking about and help them problem-solve. Having all the reviews in one place for responding is HUGE! This is such time-saver vs. going to every online listing and searching for reviews and responding individually.

If there is one thing, it would be that I would prefer that Rater8 offer more services. For instance, I wish Rater8 offered Listing management (actually build our listings and optimize them for us, based on data we could provide to Rater8) and then push the listing info out to other platforms. The reason I say this is because everything that Rater8 has provided to date has been so top notch, that I would trust them with so much more.

Monica
Administrative Assistant in USA

Easy to use!

Kommentare: They have helped grow our ratings for several of our providers, some of which had very low scores prior to utilizing rater8.

It is easy to respond to our reviews and generate reports.

Response time to answer reviews is limited to 30 days. If you can't respond within that timeframe then you won't be able to do so from rater8.

Phil
Former CEO, currently consultant in USA

rater8 meets our needs

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We have had a great experience; meets our needs for feedback and enables us to focus on areas where we need improvement.

Easy, simple for patients to use; useful information [sensitive content hidden] is fantastic

Perhaps a bit more information about the patient? 1st time; established patient why did you choose the provider?

Donna
Physician Liaison in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased with Rater8!

Kommentare: Our google reviews and internal reviews have skyrocketed with Rater8. We now have a simple way to survey patients and to share their reviews with other potential patients. The service/support with Rater8 is exceptional!

The increase in Google ratings was significant! The product was simple to set up and the Rater8 Team are very easy to work with and always available if I have a question or need to make adjustments. They are also good about adding new products/reports etc.

The only con was the number of providers we have made it a bit more pricey to include all. We did exclude some mid levels and a couple of locations.

Gina
Administrator in USA

An Abundant Product Fairly Prices

This software allows my office to seamlessly increase their reputation without much work. It provides data to physicians to allow them to see their digital appearance online. It allows us to create a professional impression on patients.

NONE. We don't have any current issues with this product.

Renee

Powerful reputation management tool

Rater8 implementation was simple and efficient. The dashboard is user friendly and reporting components satisfactory. Rater8 customer service is incredible. The support team as well as our account manager are respond within hours to any questions or needs we may have. They are knowledgable and passionate about the platform.

After using the software for almost 18 months, I cannot think of any negatives.

Kristine
Director of Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rater8 is easy to implement and easy to use!!

Kommentare: This whole process has been easy and has done wonders for our new patient market.

This product is one of the most simplistic implementations we've gone through - and we've gone through a lot of software implementations! Once implemented, it starts working seamlessly immediately. Our reviews sky rocketed, and we were able to share good feedback with the staff about what was working, and pinpoint areas we needed to improve on!

It's a little more expensive than other products, but worth every penny!

Kelly
Operations in USA

Highly Recommend!

That is sends an email and text message to all patients, it isn't sent by just one avenue.

Working with WebMD and Vitals can be discouraging.

Natalie
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

rater8 is great!

Kommentare: Since I joined my team in January, my experience with rater8 has been incredible and our Account Manager, Madison, has been beyond helpful. Not only did she help me learn the platform quickly and walk me through plenty of tips and tricks to find and analyze our reviews easier, she's been a great listener and applies my ideas during our strategic meetings. Thank you!

The in-depth, targeted approach on generating satisfaction reviews to cover our plethora of services, locations, providers, and resources.

I wish rater8 had an way to capture patient-reported clinical results. Sure, we know our patients are "happy" patients, but how are they ~healing~ in comparison to patients throughout the nation? Are our clinical results reflective of how we value quality care for each patient? Things like improvement after operation, consistency and coordination of care, recovery rates (i.e. back to sport release dates), etc.

Stephanie
EMR Project Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Everything we had hopes for and more

Kommentare: Our providers are extremely pleased with the ratings improvements for all of the major websites that have healthcare and provider ratings. We have also put in place several changes to our internal workflow to address issues that have been brought up by patients through rater8 questionnaires. Overall it has been an excellent experience and has brought a lot of value to us.

We liked how in depth the analysis of profile management and review tracking was from the very start. As we have worked with Rater8, we have found that the customer service is excellent. Our Account Specialist is extremely responsive and more pro-active than most we have worked with. We really like having the scheduled quarterly calls to check up on our progress and to make changes based on how the data shows we are faring. Every time we have had a call there has been one or more major feature improvements. While we do not use all of the available features we have been struck by the sheer size of the data that can be collected and the granularity of the data. It is rather impressive.

We have not yet come across any features that we feel are missing; there are far more features than we think we would ever use and the list of updates sometimes gets a bit daunting.

Susan
Director of Marketing and Strategic Initiatives in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

OrthoGeorgia has had a positive experience with Rater8

Kommentare: Rater8 has exceeded my expectations with their customer service. Timely response and genuine interest in what is best for our business.

It is nice to see the many compliments I hear about OrthoGeorgia online for prospective patients to read.

I wish Rater8 would handle all of our digital marketing!

Haley
Admin & Data Assistant in USA

Game Changer!

Love how easy the platform is to navigate, the review solicitation and generation process looks legit (not spammy) and has greatly improved our patient feedback. Customization of internal vs external reviews helps to keep our finger on the pulse of high-priority improvement items. This platform has made it easier to share positive feedback with our physicians as well, we always get to hear about the negative feedback but the positive is just as important. The customer service is exceptional!

The only downside at all is that the report has to be uploaded manually on a daily basis for us. Working to find a way to automate this down the line.

Joseph

Rater 8 Checkmate

Kommentare: Exceptional and well run company. So glad we are a client with Rater 8 for over 3 1/2 years!

Excellent for management to hear from patients on their experience. Excellent in receiving GOOGLE review for more exposure

The product is a must have for many industries. There really is nothing I do not like

Anne

Rater8 has been the best software we use

Kommentare: Rater8 has been so awesome - the developers know exactly what a practice needs when it comes to patient satisfaction surveys and then delivers so much more! Comprehensive data analysis and follow up and meeting needs on so many levels. It helps us with our Social Media marketing, reaching on line websites with our info and patient feedback has been huge for our new practice. And the reporting that Rate8 provides to see the outcomes of practice and patient efforts is worth every penny and more!

Ease for patients to give us feedback - and the reporting is phenomenal. Set up and go live was so easy and integration with our EMR seamless.

No cons - everything has been awesome and they even anticipate needs that we were just discovering!!

Patrick
Marketing Outreach Specialist in USA

Great Product & Great Support

The review management software has been great for alerts as well as responding directly to the reviews. The software allows you to set "push button" responses as well as customizing those and creating your own in order to stay engaged with the patients pushing out reviews. Rater8 is always pushing out new updates that continue to improve the already great product that Rater8 has to offer.

The cost of the product is slightly high compared to other services, but for the support and amount of information you get with this product it is well worth it.

Leslie

Rater8 is great!

Rater8's approach is very straightforward and easy to understand. They offer a reputation management solution that works! We have seen in less than a year our ratings dramatically increase. We are able to motivate staff by sharing the great reviews with them. The reports are easy to understand and export. I especially like how professional and helpful their staff was during implementation. We have quarterly meetings now and it's great to get to know our manager so she can offer any solutions to make this process better for our business. They are very proactive!

I don't have anything in particular that I dislike about the software.

Madison
Marketing Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rater8 has changed our businesses!

Kommentare: I have LOVED using Rater8. It has grown our practices quickly and with little effort from me. The support staff is incredible. I have worked with [sensitive content hidden]; they have been helpful and informative and ensured that I had everything I needed. My doctors love the success their online reputation has had, and for a very affordable price. I would recommend Rater8 to everyone!

I love how easy it is to build reviews quickly.

I don't not like this aspect, but it would be fantastic if you could set up the software to automatically respond to the review based on what the review says. If it says, "my knee pain is gone," the response could say, "We are so glad that your knee pain has been taken care of by **Insert Doc/Location Name**."

Kristen
Marketing in USA

Loving This Platform

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] really takes the time to explain things to my understanding. Very organized with our topics of conversation.
I also love that she sends an in depth follow up report for everything we talk about - and things to follow up on.
All the staff that I have emailed has been more than helpful! Quick response time, links to reference for "how to", follow up emails for pending decisions. Very happy with the company

It's so simple to use! Everything is on one dashboard page which makes it easily accessible.

Missing a few emails, but getting that worked out

matt
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best Decisions of 2021

Kommentare: Signing on with rater8 was hands down one of the best decisions our practice made in 2021. Excellent experience. The software completely changed our online footprint and did so in a very short amount of time with limited headache. The team is top notch. This company should continue to grow based on the quality of their software, their dev team and their supporting staff.

The software is intuitive and effective. The rater8 team provides tremendous support through implementation and beyond.

Nothing to note. We have not had a single issue with the service.

Denise
Administrator in USA

Rater8 has been a wonderful tool in our practice

Kommentare: We mostly negative reviews, we weren't pushing online reviews and while we didn't have a lot what we had was not good. Once we added Rater8, they helped push our online reviews. We now have a lot more on line and those negative reviews have been overwhelmed by our positive ones. We aren't going to please everyone but it sure looks so much better.
I feel I have a much better hand on the feel of our practice, patients are honest and will tell you when they don't like something and they do like things. I am able to see all comments and know when I have a problem at one of our clinics pretty quickly.
It's also a great tool for meetings with departments in our clinic - the feedback is priceless!

The product is easy to use, I love the dashboard and the ability to filter the reviews by so many options.

sometimes I forget to send the file over to Rate8, I try to send a week at a time. It would be better if I sent it daily but it hard for me to do that.

Nick
Physician in USA

Excellent Company and Product

It is very user friendly. Most importantly it works. Each month we generate 20-30 google reviews. The survey integration to our website allows for further SEO building. We will be using Rater8 for the duration of my career as long as they continue to optimize their product like they currently do. We have been very happy with our experience and thank Rater8 for helping us build our medical practice reputation in the community.

In all honesty, I do not have anything negative feedback regarding the software at this time. Very happy with Rater8 and its service for our business.

Kerry
Marketing Director in USA

Orthopaedics Northeast, P.C.

Kommentare: Rater 8 has been instrumental in our practice. The support team is amazing! Whenever I send a request it is immediately responded to. Our providers and employees love to see how they have been scored on a monthly basis. It is a fun way of having an internal competition to motivate our staff to be constantly striving for success. I would give Rater 8 ten stars if I could!

The software is easy to use and constantly being updated with new features.

I would like monthly reports to be sent to me.

Office Manager in USA

Amazing software

Kommentare: Great customer service, prompt responses to my questions and increased ratings overall on any of the platforms I am wanting to improve.

Favorite thing about the software if reducing the time I have to spend to increase our business listings. They have made it so much easier and we have seen a considerable increase in all of the ratings.

No complaints from me about cons. Everything they are doing matches my goal.

Bev
Practice Manager in USA

Satisfied customer

Kommentare: Excellent. Everyone was so easy to work with and had my best interest in mind.

Increased our web reviews and it has given us important feedback from our patients.

I have not detected any cons. Very happy with the product.