Über rater8

Healthcare reputation management solution that empowers medical practices to capture real-time patient feedback.

Erfahre mehr über rater8

Bewertungen zu rater8

5,0
4,9

rater8 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 102 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du rater8 bereits verwendet?

MD in USA

Excellent Product

Effective and not over priced. Excellent support. Continues to improve product.

Would like better integration with our EMR but this is likely due to our EMR and not Rater8.

Renee R.
Marketing Manager in USA

Powerful reputation management tool

5 letzten Monat Neu

Rater8 implementation was simple and efficient. The dashboard is user friendly and reporting components satisfactory. Rater8 customer service is incredible. The support team as well as our account manager are respond within hours to any questions or needs we may have. They are knowledgable and passionate about the platform.

After using the software for almost 18 months, I cannot think of any negatives.

Kirby B.
COO in USA

Rater8 review

I like the ability to keep track of reviews based on provider and location.

It's easy to get bogged down in the customization (which isn't a bad thing in and of itself).

Cindy L.
Senior Data Analyst in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service - Fair Price

Kommentare: Overall we have been using rater8 for on year and are pleased with the service, functionality, and price.

The thing we like most about this software is: Cost - we feel we are receiving value in the price we pay Customer Service - Quick turnaround and works with us on development Availability - recurring meetings to review outstanding items Innovative - continually offering new and improved features

The thing we like least: when moving from one screen to the next, then going back - we have to reset all filters when logging on always have to set filters - would love if we could "memorize" our filters so that each time we log in we can see Quarter-to-Date for example rather than clicking on the beginning month through the end months (January - March 2022 = Q1 2022), but then if we log in again tomorrow, it would populate with that same memorized time period. Better export options would be great too, allow us to filter for a specific provider on EVERY screen so we can export or snip to share

Alec S.
Marketing Specialist in USA

Boost To Our Online Reputation

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Rater8 has been an outstanding asset in getting reviews on Google and other search websites. In the past 2+ years of using Rater8, our Google reviews have gone from mixed to a 4.9 with over a thousand reviews. Compared to our competitors, our reviews are unmatched. Rater8 prompts customers/patients to leave both internal and external feedback. This leads to more people leaving reviews and more feedback to improve your business. Integrating Rater8 can make a good business stand out and improve.

Rater8 reviews are intended to be private. While this is good for the reviewer, it does make it difficult to indentify the reviewer or get context for their comments. I understand why this is the case, but our business strives on using negative reviews to improve when we can.

Leslie L.
Practice Administrator in USA

Rater8 is great!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Rater8's approach is very straightforward and easy to understand. They offer a reputation management solution that works! We have seen in less than a year our ratings dramatically increase. We are able to motivate staff by sharing the great reviews with them. The reports are easy to understand and export. I especially like how professional and helpful their staff was during implementation. We have quarterly meetings now and it's great to get to know our manager so she can offer any solutions to make this process better for our business. They are very proactive!

I don't have anything in particular that I dislike about the software.

Kerry S.

Orthopaedics Northeast, P.C.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Rater 8 has been instrumental in our practice. The support team is amazing! Whenever I send a request it is immediately responded to. Our providers and employees love to see how they have been scored on a monthly basis. It is a fun way of having an internal competition to motivate our staff to be constantly striving for success. I would give Rater 8 ten stars if I could!

The software is easy to use and constantly being updated with new features.

I would like monthly reports to be sent to me.

Elizabeth C.
Director of Marketing in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Reputation Management Company!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

rater8 has met our needs from day one. Our online presence has improved immensely with the quantity & the quality of reviews we are receiving. The feedback we get allows us to continue to meet the needs of our patients & enhance our patient experience every day. The positive exposure we get online has been wonderful for our practice also. We give rater8 an A+ and look forward to continuing to work with them.

There isn't much. I guess the only thing would be more customization for questions.

Christa D.
Marketing Communications Director in USA

Easy Reputation Management

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our management and the physicians were skeptical but willing to give it a try. They were all blown away by how well it worked, very impressed, and eager to keep it going.

They make it very easy to grow our reviews and easy to monitor activity. With multiple providers who each have multiple listings, this allows me to stay up to date at just a glance.

So far, we haven’t experienced any negatives.

Shane K.
Chief Operating Officer in USA

rater8 is Grrrrreat!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great group of professionals to work with!

Easy deployment and integration with our EHR.

A report summary for the practice as a whole would be nice.

Joy J.
Practice Marketing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

All 5 stars and 2 thumbs (enthusiastically) up for Rater 8!

Kommentare: The app is easy, intuitive and packed full of reporting features that will answer all of your questions. Our patients actually have a lot to say and leave us tons of comments—good or bad, we're happy to hear them all. We share the comments with staff as "fan club" mail and send the negative or critical comments to the office manager for follow-up. Rater 8 is a great morale booster and also gives us an opportunity to address issues we may not have known about or understood from a patient perspective. Knowledge is power and Rater 8 does all of the heavy lifting to deliver the educational feedback we need. The Rater 8 support team is incredible! Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for all her support during our freshman year. Of course they offer guidance, answer questions, and fix any technical issues, but the coolest thing about Rater 8 is that they are interested in what the practice needs and will take a suggestion from a practice and make it a software feature for everyone. In our most recent meeting, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] gave us 45 minutes worth of new features or add-ons that had been added since our last meeting just a few short months before. The Development team is constantly fine tuning the features, dashboard, and reporting so it gets easier and easier to use Rater 8 in our busy practice the longer we have it.

Rater 8 makes it incredibly easy to get patient reviews! We all know that patients who have a frustrating experience will tell lots of people and broadcast it online quickly. Getting patients to tell us about their great experiences or even give us good feedback and perspective was so difficult. We traded our old paper process and clunky online web form for the ease Rater 8 offers. Our Google reviews are up 500% —yes, you read that right. We have not even popped the cork in celebration of a year with Rater 8 and we're already in love. It's fast, we know, but when the love is real you really just have to go with it.

We only have one reporting feature on our wish list. The support team created a work around for us to use now and told us that we may be seeing our suggestion as a new reporting feature in the very near future. We're not going to lie—this made us feel pretty special! Keep in mind, our quarterly reporting in the past was incredibly cumbersome for our team. Already, Rater 8 has made this reporting task super easy. Our wish list report will make it even easier, which is truly mind blowing!

Lynne P.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Rater 8 delivers beyond expectations

Kommentare: Rater 8 is an exceptional partner with a sincere commitment to understanding and striving to exceed client needs and business objectives in the area of online reputation.

The support and assistance received from Rater 8 to help us customize our review generation to effectively meet strategic objectives is outstanding. Quarterly web meetings to more thoroughly review results, re-assess current strategy effectiveness, and make recommendations are extremely comprehensive and helpful. The Rater 8 team continues to evaluate client needs and consistently works to add enhancements to increase the platform usefulness and features to provide an exceptionally robust product.

From day one this product has impressed, produced results beyond expectation, and continues to improve. I have found no areas of features or service that disappoint.

Allison G.
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Beyond Pleased with rater8!

Kommentare: Outstanding - all of the employees we have worked with over the past several years have been beyond helpful and friendly. Truly A+ customer service. I'm never hesitant to ask "stupid" questions because they always respond so thoughtfully and thoroughly and make me feel happy that I asked!

Product is so easy to use, and really tailored to accommodate patients and make it as simple for them as possible to take a few seconds out of their day and respond to the email they receive. I love that they aren't being inundated with too many questions, and I love that they can just leave a simple 1-5 star rating and comment below their rating if they choose to.

I truly don't have any complaints, nor do my colleagues who use it. A few of the physicians wish it could do more, such as provide patients with aftercare instructions, etc. But we were never looking to get that out of this product, just patient satisfaction surveys!

Donna D.
Physician Liaison in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased with Rater8!

Kommentare: Our google reviews and internal reviews have skyrocketed with Rater8. We now have a simple way to survey patients and to share their reviews with other potential patients. The service/support with Rater8 is exceptional!

The increase in Google ratings was significant! The product was simple to set up and the Rater8 Team are very easy to work with and always available if I have a question or need to make adjustments. They are also good about adding new products/reports etc.

The only con was the number of providers we have made it a bit more pricey to include all. We did exclude some mid levels and a couple of locations.

Gina S.
Administrator in USA

An Abundant Product Fairly Prices

This software allows my office to seamlessly increase their reputation without much work. It provides data to physicians to allow them to see their digital appearance online. It allows us to create a professional impression on patients.

NONE. We don't have any current issues with this product.

Robert C.
Administrator in USA

Very Intuitive

Kommentare: We have had nothing but good experiences with rater8. I would suggest this product to anyone that values their internet reviews.

We enjoy the software application since it is automated and does not require any management on a daily basis. It's seamless integration works every time. I can only say this about Rater8 and not any other applications that we use with any other systems that we use. Overall it is the easiest application that our company has and most reliable. Rater8 provides excellent feedback that allows managers the ability to review and make changes to actual issues or even perceptions that may or may not be true. Perception is everything in our business and a major focus for our staff.

There is nothing actually to dislike unless your reviews are not where you would like them to be. All in all sometimes the truth might hurt but if you are in the customer satisfaction business as we are. We must know the truth in order to make things better.

Nikole H.

Stellar UX, Unmatched Support

Kommentare: Rater8 was implemented right around the time I began with the organization, and I have been the main point of contact and primary user of the product. I've appreciated how well designed it is, the quick responsiveness when running reports, the options for seeing numerous data sets, and the excellent support I've received from the Rater8 team. When I've had to ask a question, I have never waited indefinitely for a reply. I appreciate that enormously.

Extremely simple to use, and perfectly designed. The ease of use has been an incredible asset when looking for a very granular view of our metrics. You can tell this was thoughtfully designed and tested thoroughly. I also very much appreciate that any questions I have had have been answered very quickly and accurately. Anyone who has ever called a support desk knows you don't always get the right answer. That's never been the case with Rater8.

I've been using the software for well over a year and cannot recall any issues that have negatively affected my opinion of the product.

Ellen N.
Public Relations Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Rater8

Kommentare: See answer in the Pros section

Rater8 has been fantastic to work with. Their entire team is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Our online reviews have increased tremendously in the year and a half since we have been with Rater8, and the information we have collected from the survey mode has been very helpful not only in training our staff but making changes within our practice. We are extremely pleased with our partnership.

There is nothing I do not like. Any change that I have suggested they have been able to accommodate.

Robert S.
Review Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

RATER8 Review Summary

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We wanted to see how our customers are perceiving us and our performance. This so we could make changes which would give us a more favorable image.

RATER8 modified their product to fit our Dumpster rental business very quickly and efficiently. It was very easy for me to provide our customer information into their database and the review request to our customers. Our customers found this product much easier to work with compared to others.I

I did not pursue a function which would send a review request more times if no response was received and not answered by our customers. This might have increased our response from our customers.

Kristine P.
Director of Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Rater8 is easy to implement and easy to use!!

Kommentare: This whole process has been easy and has done wonders for our new patient market.

This product is one of the most simplistic implementations we've gone through - and we've gone through a lot of software implementations! Once implemented, it starts working seamlessly immediately. Our reviews sky rocketed, and we were able to share good feedback with the staff about what was working, and pinpoint areas we needed to improve on!

It's a little more expensive than other products, but worth every penny!

Stephanie P.
EMR Project Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Everything we had hopes for and more

Kommentare: Our providers are extremely pleased with the ratings improvements for all of the major websites that have healthcare and provider ratings. We have also put in place several changes to our internal workflow to address issues that have been brought up by patients through rater8 questionnaires. Overall it has been an excellent experience and has brought a lot of value to us.

We liked how in depth the analysis of profile management and review tracking was from the very start. As we have worked with Rater8, we have found that the customer service is excellent. Our Account Specialist is extremely responsive and more pro-active than most we have worked with. We really like having the scheduled quarterly calls to check up on our progress and to make changes based on how the data shows we are faring. Every time we have had a call there has been one or more major feature improvements. While we do not use all of the available features we have been struck by the sheer size of the data that can be collected and the granularity of the data. It is rather impressive.

We have not yet come across any features that we feel are missing; there are far more features than we think we would ever use and the list of updates sometimes gets a bit daunting.

Michael B.
Practice Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Business Partner

Kommentare: Great from day one! Quality product and service and continues to provide value added updates!

It provides an objective 3rd party review from our patients.

None a great tool for Administrators! A must have.

Susan S.
Director of Marketing and Strategic Initiatives in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

OrthoGeorgia has had a positive experience with Rater8

Kommentare: Rater8 has exceeded my expectations with their customer service. Timely response and genuine interest in what is best for our business.

It is nice to see the many compliments I hear about OrthoGeorgia online for prospective patients to read.

I wish Rater8 would handle all of our digital marketing!

Gabrielle K.
Marketing Manager in USA

Rater8 Review

The software has been tremendously helpful in effectively increasing our location and physician listings. We're very happy with the progress and like that the reviews can be focused to whatever review site needs them.

Integration with our current system wasn't difficult but the software/website isn't very intuitive to navigate in general. Often have difficulties remembering where to locate certain features since there are quite a few tabs, drop-downs, etc. Also don't like that we have to share an interface with our partner organization. Our situation is unique but would really like to have a separate account. This often creates confusion during quarterly meetings as well since there are doctors and locations that aren't related to SPO. Usually have to go over this each time and filter out the doctors/locations not associated with our listing.

Crystal J.
Operations Director in USA

Great Service Overall

Kommentare: Great knowing patient feedback on their experience with our practice.
Increased patient census from access to ratings.
Gives patients the opportunity to share details of their experiences.
Enhances provider knowledge of patient experience and how they rate their care given

Access to reports Support Simplicity in Utilization Setup/Implementation Process Seamless

I do not have any cons in using the system other than time consumption with quarterly follow-ups/meetings. Should possibly consider a different way to communicate with clients on needs/upgrades, outcomes and products. Virtual meetings/Calls for an hour is unnecessary if client has no issues.