Über rater8

Lösung für das Reputationsmanagement im Gesundheitswesen, die es medizinischen Praxen ermöglicht, Patientenfeedback in Echtzeit zu erfassen.

Erfahre mehr über rater8

We enjoy the software application since it is automated and does not require any management on a daily basis. It's seamless integration works every time.

I understand why this is the case, but our business strives on using negative reviews to improve when we can.

Bewertungen zu rater8

4,9
5,0
4,9

rater8 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 152 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du rater8 bereits verwendet?

Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

Effective and not over priced. Excellent support. Continues to improve product.

Would like better integration with our EMR but this is likely due to our EMR and not Rater8.

Denise
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TIme Saving & Review Volume Building

Kommentare: Rater8 is my favorite marketing partner. The easiest by far to work with and to get support from (on the rare occasion it is needed).

With Rater8, we are able to see all of the reviews in one place and cater the appropriate data to each user. As an admin, I can see all of the reviews and survey results. Each provider in our organization can see the data that is important to them being able to improve, and can ask me or another admin a question. As admins, it is easy to see what they are asking about and help them problem-solve. Having all the reviews in one place for responding is HUGE! This is such time-saver vs. going to every online listing and searching for reviews and responding individually.

If there is one thing, it would be that I would prefer that Rater8 offer more services. For instance, I wish Rater8 offered Listing management (actually build our listings and optimize them for us, based on data we could provide to Rater8) and then push the listing info out to other platforms. The reason I say this is because everything that Rater8 has provided to date has been so top notch, that I would trust them with so much more.

Abbey
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We love rater8!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, we've been very happy with rater8. We use it for 4 clients now and counting!

Account manager and help staff is extremely response and the tool is easy to use, overall. Whenever we have a problem, the help team tackles it right away.

Sometimes the funcionality gets messed up when responding to reviews.

Monica
Administrative Assistant in USA

Easy to use!

Kommentare: They have helped grow our ratings for several of our providers, some of which had very low scores prior to utilizing rater8.

It is easy to respond to our reviews and generate reports.

Response time to answer reviews is limited to 30 days. If you can't respond within that timeframe then you won't be able to do so from rater8.

Donna
Physician Liaison in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased with Rater8!

Kommentare: Our google reviews and internal reviews have skyrocketed with Rater8. We now have a simple way to survey patients and to share their reviews with other potential patients. The service/support with Rater8 is exceptional!

The increase in Google ratings was significant! The product was simple to set up and the Rater8 Team are very easy to work with and always available if I have a question or need to make adjustments. They are also good about adding new products/reports etc.

The only con was the number of providers we have made it a bit more pricey to include all. We did exclude some mid levels and a couple of locations.

Gina

An Abundant Product Fairly Prices

This software allows my office to seamlessly increase their reputation without much work. It provides data to physicians to allow them to see their digital appearance online. It allows us to create a professional impression on patients.

NONE. We don't have any current issues with this product.

Renee

Powerful reputation management tool

Rater8 implementation was simple and efficient. The dashboard is user friendly and reporting components satisfactory. Rater8 customer service is incredible. The support team as well as our account manager are respond within hours to any questions or needs we may have. They are knowledgable and passionate about the platform.

After using the software for almost 18 months, I cannot think of any negatives.

Kristine
Director of Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rater8 is easy to implement and easy to use!!

Kommentare: This whole process has been easy and has done wonders for our new patient market.

This product is one of the most simplistic implementations we've gone through - and we've gone through a lot of software implementations! Once implemented, it starts working seamlessly immediately. Our reviews sky rocketed, and we were able to share good feedback with the staff about what was working, and pinpoint areas we needed to improve on!

It's a little more expensive than other products, but worth every penny!

Kelly
Operations in USA

Highly Recommend!

That is sends an email and text message to all patients, it isn't sent by just one avenue.

Working with WebMD and Vitals can be discouraging.

Melody

rater8 Patient Review

Kommentare: I have been very satisfied with rater8 and with [sensitive content hidden], Account representative. Anytime I have a question, [sensitive content hidden] and the support team are timely in answering and talking through solutions or ideas.

Our physician practice was looking at products who assist us in obtaining follow-up patient feedback to their experience with our group. In addition, we were also wanting a system including the function of increasing physician reputation management. After researching several different vendors, I found rater8 to be the best source to accomplish this for our orthopedic group.

Anytime you implement a service of this nature, a concern is to ensure you are able to see and get reporting metrics in place and I was hesitant to start, but working with my account representative, I feel very good with the reporting dashboard, and it works well for me in providing details to my administrative team and physician board.

Allison
Marketing Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Beyond Pleased with rater8!

Kommentare: Outstanding - all of the employees we have worked with over the past several years have been beyond helpful and friendly. Truly A+ customer service. I'm never hesitant to ask "stupid" questions because they always respond so thoughtfully and thoroughly and make me feel happy that I asked!

Product is so easy to use, and really tailored to accommodate patients and make it as simple for them as possible to take a few seconds out of their day and respond to the email they receive. I love that they aren't being inundated with too many questions, and I love that they can just leave a simple 1-5 star rating and comment below their rating if they choose to.

I truly don't have any complaints, nor do my colleagues who use it. A few of the physicians wish it could do more, such as provide patients with aftercare instructions, etc. But we were never looking to get that out of this product, just patient satisfaction surveys!

Robert
Review Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RATER8 Review Summary

Kommentare: We wanted to see how our customers are perceiving us and our performance. This so we could make changes which would give us a more favorable image.

RATER8 modified their product to fit our Dumpster rental business very quickly and efficiently. It was very easy for me to provide our customer information into their database and the review request to our customers. Our customers found this product much easier to work with compared to others.I

I did not pursue a function which would send a review request more times if no response was received and not answered by our customers. This might have increased our response from our customers.

Cody
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Medical Group using this product for just over a year

Kommentare: Stellar customer service. Not just knowledgeable in their field, but in mine as well and have helped me flush out marketing ideas.

This product was easily the best marketing decision I've made in years. We knew patients looked at online reviews, and we knew we had many happy patients, but the review volume didn't align. After a quick on-boarding, it only requires a few minutes a week to keep running. Most of my providers, and my practice locations, went from single-digit variable-star reviews to several hundred reviews with an average of 4.5-5 stars across multiple platforms, including Google. Even better, we've had many patients tell the providers that they came after seeing how many positive reviews they have.

Like much software, it is what you make it. Any limitations are usually due to the time I put in. If I wanted to spend a hour or two a week analyzing reviews and implementing what I learned, that's an option. I'd say the biggest limitation is that I don't use it to it's full extent. But that's also my favorite part. We got our online reputation management totally handled fast, easy, honestly, and successfully.

Crystal
Operations Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Service Overall

Kommentare: Great knowing patient feedback on their experience with our practice.
Increased patient census from access to ratings.
Gives patients the opportunity to share details of their experiences.
Enhances provider knowledge of patient experience and how they rate their care given

Access to reports Support Simplicity in Utilization Setup/Implementation Process Seamless

I do not have any cons in using the system other than time consumption with quarterly follow-ups/meetings. Should possibly consider a different way to communicate with clients on needs/upgrades, outcomes and products. Virtual meetings/Calls for an hour is unnecessary if client has no issues.

Beau
Director of Marketing in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Online Scores are Going up!

Kommentare: I love working with rater8. They always get back to me if I have a question about the website and I am able to provide data to my physicians and staff about how they are doing.

We use Rater8 to boost our online presence on Google and other health related websites, so it has done wonders for our physicians and their rankings on Google.

I can't think of anything as they are improving features every day and the reporting continues to get better.

Shefali
Operations Manager in USA

Great product!

We have been with rater8 since 2018 and they have substantially helped with our reputation management. The dashboard is easy to use, with constant feature updates that make managing it easy . They also do quarterly update meetings and provide their recommendations which takes the load off the administrator. This is one of my few vendors that I never need to worry about, and they are dedicated to making our practice look good!

Everything is wonderful, I have no complaints!

Patrick
Marketing Outreach Specialist in USA

Great Product & Great Support

The review management software has been great for alerts as well as responding directly to the reviews. The software allows you to set "push button" responses as well as customizing those and creating your own in order to stay engaged with the patients pushing out reviews. Rater8 is always pushing out new updates that continue to improve the already great product that Rater8 has to offer.

The cost of the product is slightly high compared to other services, but for the support and amount of information you get with this product it is well worth it.

Leslie
Practice Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Rater8 is great!

Rater8's approach is very straightforward and easy to understand. They offer a reputation management solution that works! We have seen in less than a year our ratings dramatically increase. We are able to motivate staff by sharing the great reviews with them. The reports are easy to understand and export. I especially like how professional and helpful their staff was during implementation. We have quarterly meetings now and it's great to get to know our manager so she can offer any solutions to make this process better for our business. They are very proactive!

I don't have anything in particular that I dislike about the software.

Bradley
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Outcomes

Kommentare: I have worked with Rater8 twice involving two separate companies. Both times had the exact same experience. Fantastic people to work with, a system that is easy to implement, and delivers incredible results.

This is the most effective program I have ever seen. The outcomes we needed were delivered with extreme speed and exactly as sold. Rarely have I seen a company execute on a promise this fast.

So far we have not experienced a single issue with the program or company.

Kate
Director of Marketing and Physician Relations in USA

Great Patient Review Software

For a data nerd like me, the segmentation ability of Rater8 is out of this world. It collates all patient reviews among our four offices, 10 providers, and various review sites like Google, Healthgrades, and Vitals. Even with all this data, the dashboard is easy to use with graphs and star ratings to help highlight what you want to see at any given moment. And to be able to respond to all patient reviews, even those from Google, from one single sign-on is a bonus.

The integration with our existing business process has been smooth. Support is very helpful in sending instructions on how to update badges on our website, best practices for dealing with Healthgrades, and reminding me of tasks that may have been overlooked. If only they could support patient appointment reminders as well.

Amy
Practice Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Rater8

Kommentare: Using Rater8 has allowed our practice to truly understand the impression we leave upon our patients. If there are times we have consistent negative feedback, we can address the issue internally, in a timely manner.

This is the first time we've used a program such as Rater8. The system is very user friendly, allowing me to toggle between providers, ratings & reviews. Everyone at Rater8 thus far has been knowledgeable and easy to get ahold of. Being a busy practice manager, it's nice to have them continue to set-up our meetings, as I would otherwise lose track of.

In the beginning, there wasn't much functionality, but that has improved significantly. No cons currently.

Kelly
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Service

Kommentare: Rater8 will increase your reputation management with little effort on the the clients part

Rater8 has been easy to use- Support is fantastic- [sensitive content hidden] my account rep has been great - She sets attainable goals and helps me achieve them on a regular basis- She helped me train and utilize the reports and different functions of the software- She is awesome!!!!!!

Nothing to this point- We are pleased with the product-

Lydia
Administrative Assistant in USA

Great value & great product

Kommentare: See above.

This product has completely changed our online presence by offering our patients a direct route to leave honest, candid reviews in real time. It's also been fantastic from an operational perspective; we utilize the feedback to improve facets such as wait time, scheduling processes, etc. Overall it's been a huge success. It's easy to use, and our account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is always on it! We have had such a wonderful experience with this interface and would absolutely recommend!

at this moment in time, I can think of no cons!

Elaine
COO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent resource to gather patient feedback

Kommentare: We have been extremely pleased with the increase in Google reviews and have had colleagues inquire about what processes we are using to increase our ratings.

The software integrated well within our Practice Management system. We have had positive comments from patients about how easy the survey process is to use. It's timely and effective. The admin resources and reporting features are clear and concise with frequent upgrades to features. The sorting and reporting features are pretty robust. Support has been amazing. Quarterly follow up calls, discussion of best practices and overall market feedback is appreciated.

No known issues with this software or the process

Michelle
Operations Manager in USA

Great Application!

Kommentare: The Rater 8 team is attentive.

Since utilizing this application, our Google reviews are increasing and are continuing to increase.

This application is user friendly. I do not have any complaints. They are constantly improving.