Über One Chat

Mac-Anwendung, mit der du Nachrichten über mehrere Dienste senden und Nachrichten planen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über One Chat

Easy to use multiple chat at one place with the easy UI to switch between.

The importing of contacts from other platforms can be a slight bit difficult but one could still manage with many issues.

Bewertungen zu One Chat

One Chat hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du One Chat bereits verwendet?

Martin
Angesteller in Schweiz
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ein Programm für alles

Kommentare: Eine Software für jedermann.

Alle Soziale Netzwerke auf einen Blick.

Keine Nachteile. Zusätzliche Chat Anbieter integrieren.

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Martin, Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review. I'm glad you felt integration was well done. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share. Stay safe and happy!

Ron
Ron
Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of my most useful apps

Kommentare: I seriously use this 30-40 times per day. I may have two monitors open, but they are filled with other stuff. I get an alert when something new comes in and I only have one app to check to deal with it. Really a wonderful app.

I have 8 different Slack channels that I have to monitor, along with Twitter, Skype, Google Hangouts, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp. They are all here in one spot. I love this app! Furthermore, I have made feature suggestions more than once and they have implemented almost all of them in the next release. Really couldn't ask for more out of their customer service.

The only complaint I have is that when I quit the app I have to relog into my 8 Slack channels. AppYogi has made it a lot easier, so it's a lot less of a hassle, but I wish there were a way around the technical limitations Slack has imposed.

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Ron, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad experience with us. I'm so sorry that you have to login every time you quit, this had been pointed by many users and our team is going to make amendments on this. I'm pleased we were able to make things better for you. You made my day with your excellent review. Stay happy and Safe!

Elena
Research Officer in Australien
Forschung, Selbstständig

Great software with minor challenges

Kommentare: I use this program every day and for most of the messengers, it's flawless. I hate typing on a phone so with this I can use my messenger apps on my desktop and type like a human.

I love that I can group all of the messengers I use into a single app. It generally works smoothly and without a hitch. Support is very polite and quick to respond (however, see below)

Some messengers require you to sign in every time you use this software, and then there's no history of your previous chats. Kind of defeats the purpose. Also, a new update was released but despite having a support ticket in for bugs in the program, there was no way of knowing that there was a new update. It's not on their website, it didn't come up in the app, and the app store version is apparently 2 years old (and several versions old).

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Elena, Thanks very much for your balanced and honest review of One Chat. We're glad you felt that the job was well done. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you. We also want to thank you for your feedback and pointing out the drawbacks. We appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to provide better version that suits your needs in the future. Best Regards, Appyogi Team.

Jason
Reporter in USA
Zeitung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Issues with some applications within One Chat

Kommentare: When the bugs are fixed with One Chat failing to open due to "verification" issues and Slack's various badge and messaging problems are resolved, it will be a fully useful client. Until then, I have hesitation about recommending it to others.

It allows users to have several services open within one client, simplifying the work experience.

Since One Chat was removed from the Apple Store, it doesn't always load when opened. It will give an error message saying it couldn't be verified despite having a stable internet connection. Issues have also persisted with Slack for months. The badge icon doesn't change when an unread message is read and it doesn't automatically sign in and load when the program is opened. You also can't effectively sign into more than one slack account simultaneously.

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Jason, Thank you for posting a review and we're sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Thanks for bringing the matter to our attention, we will definitely try to implement your suggestion in the upcoming version. Kind Regards,

Olivia
Olivia
Narrative Solutions Consultant in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

One Chat brings together Tweet Deck, Facebook Messenger and more

Kommentare: Very good! I am committed to using it to consolidate my discussions across social media channels especially.

I love and need the ability to chat over Facebook Messenger with necessarily being on the site. As a social media manager, it can be cumbersome to have messages constantly popping up on my web browser. One Chat allows me to consolidate those conversations to the side. Bonus points for letting me view client Twitter mentions and notifications in the same app.

I am in love with the Apple Store version, which is no longer receiving support sadly. I really wish the product would stay in the Apple Store.

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Olivia, Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. I'm sorry for the delayed response. I really appreciate your remark and commitment as well. One Chat had been created to avail the integration of various services and we are in the process of increasing the number of apps we can join in. The best part is our team is continuously working to enhance the user experience. We hope you will see a new and advanced version soon. Keep using the app! Best,

Sport, Selbstständig

A little clunky but does the job better than most

Kommentare: One Chat has made communication a little easier all round in life. Due to using several different platforms or websites for communicating, it's a lot easier to stay up to date, reply quicker, and make sure to not miss anything. I've never had any reliability issues.

The amount of integrations available and the level of detail this includes is something I'm yet to find in other free – or even paid – software. Because of this, it really does become 'One Chat' and does exactly as it suggests.

The application can at times be clunky and slow. I'm running the app on a fairly powerful MacBook, and even then the whole laptop can be affected by the power required to run the app. This is not a deal breaker, and something that I would "put up with" in order to have access to the features. It would be nice for the overall feel to be smoother and quicker though.

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi x, Thanks for taking time to write review and using One Chat. Glad to hear that you are happy to use all required messaging services in one app. And coming to power consumption is due to different messaging services running all the time, but already we are working on it to optimize power consumption and it will be fixed in upcoming update of the app. So, stay tuned we promise we will not disappoint your. One again thank you so much for writing review for One Chat. Have a great day!! Stay home, Stay safe!! Thanks, One Chat, Support Team.

Jose
Jose
Asesor para el cliente in Mexiko
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Great App!

Kommentare: I'm completely addicted to using this app! This app is, by far, one of the best I've had, and used since late 2017! I really enjoy using it, because it gives me an opportunity to talk to lots of other people from different sources at a time. If I could offer one suggestion or recommendation would be to not be logged out automatically of your accounts.

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Jose, Thank you for the wonderful rating, we are so grateful that you have chosen One Chat app.We work hard to create good experiences and feedback like this makes it all worth it. We are extremely happy for loyal customers like you who give a long time try to the app and give us feedback about the features they want with the app. The login issue is already under implementation for the new version and we hope that you will find it more user friendly. Have a marvelous time, Best regards

Jake
Jake
ecommerce analyst in USA
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Brings things together in an efficient way!

Kommentare: Excellent! Would recommend to others looking to organize their discussions across channels better

-Conversation Consolidation: Having convos from multiple social media channels all in one place just is a win for everyone involved. don't need to keep multiple apps/tabs open, or even have the app open in general. Being able to open one thing is always better than having to open multiple. More organized and efficient -Helps you focus on just your professional work, keeps you away from all the non-work aspects of social media we all know can be distracting :)

Nothing really groundbreaking to report. Have had a hiccup once in a blue moon where I need to reload, but not often enough to complain about. Windows 10 needs restarted more often due to freezing, and that's really not happening much either. Oh, it could be put back onto the apple app store, that could help people who are wary of the current system. Not an issue for me, maybe could be for someone else we work with.

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Jake, Happy customer makes us more happy.We're glad you had a good time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.We are glad to see that you like the concept and functionality. Our company is committed for the customer satisfaction and value for money. Have a marvelous time

Giovanni
Giovanni
Consulente finanziario indipendente in Italien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One Chat is an awesome software

This is a really useful software. In fact, it allows you to have in a single application many chat rooms from different suppliers. Personally I use the following services: WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Hangouts, Telegram, Skype, Slack, Twitter, Facebook Page messenger and My SMS. In this way I have all the contacts in a single window in a comfortable and efficient way.

Perhaps memory consumption could be improved.

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Giovanni, Thank you for your kind words! It makes us happy to know that we are providing our clients with the best services. Your words testify that we had achieved the goal of availing a user friendly app. About the memory consumption we are relaying this to our relevant team which will surely take care of it in the upcoming version. Enjoy the App! Best,

Edison
Edison
editor in Taiwan
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

very good application

there are many communication apps in one so that I can talk with different clients from different apps at the same time, and I don't need to switch to different application all the time

as I have clients from worldwide, I have so many different communication apps. but One Chat has mostly the app we use in the europe only. I hope it can add some apps, for example Line

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Edison, Experiences like yours are far too common. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem. One Chat has been developed with the intention to provide ease in communication using many platform at one place. We like your feedback and will surely try to implement it. Wait for our new advanced version and do try it! Kind Regards,

Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

one chat trial

Kommentare: it was a good experience and i'm still using app features

simply using good communication and tools team chatting

Needs further development of features and accessibility

Carlos
Ing. in Ecuador
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All in one place

Kommentare: Great, agile, satisfactory

All in one place. I have been using OneChat for a little over two months now and I am really quite satisfied. Having just one app to focus my conversations, personal and business, really saves me a lot of time. But, I insist, in general, it is a great application and many friends of mine, Windows users, envy that there is no similar one for that platform. Thanks OneChat

Some observations that I have already sent to the programmers. Scheduled delivery does not work. Many videos on WhatsApp cannot be seen since they simply do not download them, but I use a trick and put it in picture-in-pictura, which also rejects it, but when I return to chat, most of the time the video is available. Another drawback is that the download of WhatsApp and Telegram documents does not put the name of the attachment, but a numerical sequence that does not tell us anything and you have to be renaming files. That is quite annoying.

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Carlos, I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help with the integration feature. We take our customers suggestions very seriously and we have forwarded your feedback to our team for improvements. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share. Kind regards,

Eros
Consultant in Italien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

They can do better

Kommentare: I love it, especially in first months, after I prefer Franz.

The first program about this, there are all famous service of instating message.

It's very good, but they must improve. I wait too time.

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Eros, Thanks for bringing the issue to our attention. While we typically pride ourselves on doing everything we can to make our customers happy, it's clear that we fell short here. We'd love to get some more feedback from you so that we can further improve your experience. We request you to elaborate the points where you found the product lacking. Your words are of great importance and we will surely put them on our implementation list. Thanks for the review. Kind Regards,

Martin
DBA in Deutschland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

One for all

One chat app for all protocols - all important ones are included. It is easy to use and runs error-free.

There's nothing here that I noticed.

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Martin, Hearing that you had a best experience is the best thing we could hope for! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Customers like you are an asset for our company and your kind words always motivate us to do better every time. Have a nice day!

Sebastian
Student in Rumänien
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Nice

Gets many services, and just does what you expect from it without many problems.

The price is a bit high for a program that "just" wraps the internet sites of these services.

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Sebastian, Thanks for sharing your thoughtful and lovely review. We are thrilled that you are satisfied with One Chat App. We put customer experience and gratification as our priority, and your review affirms the hard work we put in every day. We will be releasing new updated version very soon which will be more user friendly. Kind Regards,

Lukong
Lukong
Freelancer in Kamerun
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One chat Review

Kommentare: One chat is rated above the numerous software solutions outside there, it's promising, inclusive, super easy simple and that's why I went for it and I still use it today.

*one chat is a great product that i have been using it for more than six months ago while recommending it to many people because of it quality and performance. * Good software solution and simple to use. *High quality and inclusive. * Super easy, simple and promising.

*The importation of contacts from other platforms is sometimes hectic. * Linking with my telegram was very slow. * Not easy to trace chatting history

Thibaut
Researcher in Schweiz
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good

Multi account in one place Whatsapp on a Mac

Use a lot of memory Cannot call with skype

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Thibaut, First I would like to apologies that your expectations felt short of your experience. Your review is an eye-opener and I'll be more delighted if you want to send us further changes we can work on to get you best of the experience. I had also relayed the feedback about memory consumption and skype service to our developers and they will give their best to eliminate the drawbacks. Soon we are on the verge of releasing our new version and I request you to try it and give us your valuable response. Have a wonderful time! Best,

Eric
Eric
Vice President Of Customer Success in USA
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Forgot about this gem...

Kommentare: Very positive so far!

I got this software a while back and had forgotten about it. Came across it in on my computer and don't remember why I don't use it more often! Skype, WhatApp, Twitter, Google, Facebook Messenger (that's what I use) are all in one place. Very useful.. I haven't used it in a bit, but need to start again!

I don't think it supports iMessages for iPhone / IOS. Seems to work for Android.

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Eric, Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer.We are also thankful for the honest and thoughtfulness you showed with it. Our team is striving hard every day to enhance the user experience and to give excellent product. We are on the verge of releasing a new version soon. Hope you will get the desired features. Kind Regards,

Julian
- in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

One Chat - The One-Stop-Solution

Integration of key messengers, such as WhatsApp, Facebook, etc. work perfectly

Could be a more easy to have an overall view on messages

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Julian, A happy customer is the key to success for a company and we are committed to this goal. I'm very happy to read that you think that our One Chat App is a one-stop-solution. I've taken your feedback as an opportunity to improve on the functionality and will surely forward it to our team. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts with us and boosting our confidence. Have a marvelous time!

Artemij
Artemij
assistant professor in Italien
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

good app

the continuous software updated the last messages listed in the menu

the last messages listed in the menu are not refreshed regularly

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Artemij, We appreciate your remark about our product. We are glad that you are satisfied with our service and the product. Your feedback is very significant to us and we try improving the app experience based on our user suggestions. If you want to suggest anything specific you are welcome. Thanks again for the good ratings. Best Regards,

Giulio
Dr in Italien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor

Collect all chat in one, but not all platform are well supported

Not working on Skype, opened a ticket , I've never been answered, had do open a Paypal Controversy ...

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Giulio, We always aim to deliver a great experience. We are gutted when we miss the mark! Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn't happen again. Thank you. Kind Regards,

Teguh
musician in Indonesien
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease and handy apps

Kommentare: i can read and send it back just right in the moment while doing something without open many apps..just one chat!!

open all of my messenger apps only in one chat...

every part of it, tehe looks, and the apps composition..very nice look..

Antwort von AppYogi

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track! We're so glad that we were able to help you provide a handy app. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share. Regards,

Tabak, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice app but ..

Kommentare: Mediocre

The possibility to add multiple accounts of a chat service

The fact that Microsoft Teams chat and Skype for Business are NOT supported. That's for me a reason not to buy

Antwort von AppYogi

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. We are excited that you like the multiple account addition feature of One Chat. However, we're sorry to hear that you are a bit disappointed as you can't link it with Microsoft Team Chat and Skype for Business. This is surely not what we would like to hold ourselves to when it comes to the quality of our service. I'm going to reach out to our developer team to share your feedback and what we can do to make things right. Regards, Appyogi Team.

Alexandra
Owner in Russland
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Applications

this is awesome, I can use one application for all my messenges! it is super useful, especially for my Macbook. I'm always online with all my coworkers!

I couldn't connect to telegram account, must be some technical problem

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi Alexander, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track! The most pleasing thing to see is you found the app super useful that's what my team strives for. If you have any feedback or suggestion, you can mail it, so that we can create even better version for our users. Have a great time!

kreativní grafik, majitel a jednatel in Tschechien
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One Chat is really best software (my English is not good - elementary:-()

Kommentare: they are short, but only the best

For people who need to use multiple services at once, this solution is unique !!!!! I strongly recommend to everyone.

I would just add other services like iMessage, Viber and others and then it will not be a mistake.

Antwort von AppYogi

Hi David, We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. Customers like you help us to perform better on every aspect. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. Thanks for calling us the best. These words keep us going even in the extremes. Have a marvelous time!